Important On The Soul

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Important On The Soul

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:44 am

Important On The Soul

Varvara Ivanova was a Russian parapsychologist who was deemed the top of her field in her time in Russia. She was documented and well known by her peers in the scientific establishment and the world in general in which she taught to be skilled in telepathy, a powerful clairvoyant, psychic healer, hypnotherapist and well versed in reincarnation realities.

In an rare interview with her by American parapsychology researchers she spoke on many important things. Note she was persecuted by the Soviet regime and they came down on her hard when she attempted to teach a school of how to open the clairvoyant abilities. They banned this school for this reason. She was made homeless and stayed one step ahead of the (((KGB))) that were trying to follow her everywhere.

In the interview she mentioned some important things. This is also commented on in the Hindu texts as well. The fact is past life karma effects people in the present life. She mentioned a case of a Russian women in the country who she healed. This women was simply cold all the time and in pain and she was suffering all the time from aliments that caused this. Varvara stated she saw into this women's past life, she was chained to a wall in a prison that was cold and she was forced onto a bench were she was tortured by the Church. This was the cause of the current aliment. She also mentioned how emotions and behaviours, impressions from past lives play into this life in general. Such as a man who his whole life was anxiety ridden over people walking behind him. He turns out he was murdered in a past life from being shot in the back. All such cases relate to one thing. Impressions on the soul are karma that follow one into the next lives. These as in the case of the sick women with certain plant transits occur can manifest as illness. Or other ways that can ruin ones life. She also mentioned a case of a women who had committed suicide in a past life and how the psychological behaviour pattern that caused this was still haunting her current life. She stated patterns if not broken and confronted will just keep going on and on in life after life causing the same problems.

It was also mentioned that negative thinking about such abilities gets in the way of manifesting abilities. Note the Jews create and run the neo-atheism movement which promotes Marxism. Hitchens the Jew was an open Trotskyite [one who believes in a Global Communist State] and promoted Marxism his whole career. The message they always promote is spiritual abilities don't exist Goyim the negative attitudes are designed to create a impression in the soul to close this off. The Jews also do this with their program of Christianity that such abilities are scary and evil so they create negative impressions in the soul to attempt to shut the door to such developing.

Something important Varvara mentioned she had been burned at the stake in two previous life times for her psychic abilities by the Church. This shows that spiritual abilities that are developed are carried on thought different lives as well. And that what is known the Jewish program of Christianity and their Church is a weapon to remove spiritual knowledge and destroy spirituality advanced Gentiles as this is the danger to their agenda.

Varvara also stated her ability to learn eight languages in many cases was from past lives of having spoke several of them. And that knowledge that is learned in past lives stays with one in the unconscious mind. And can be accessed again. Many people go towards things in life that reflect this. This is important to understand as to why the enemy removes spiritual knowledge so one is removed from any knowledge the enemy wants gone in future lives. There are spiritual techniques still used in Hinduism that allows for people to bypass the loss of memory and reincarnate with their personality and full memories intact. There are documented cases of this happening in India to this day. Note Krisna tells Arjuna something interesting as well. He has all his past life memories fully known to himself by virtue of his level of spiritual development. This is a Siddhi power in Yoga.

This was the revealing thing as well. One man when regressed into his past lives it turned out his speech problems of stuttering was due to guilt he felt over something he committed in that life. He betrayed a loyal friend. The guilt for this manifested as the stutter it might have been because he spoke false words. He felt he need to SUFFER and be PUNISHED for this and that is how this manifested.

Think about that if you inflict a guilt complex on a person's soul and tell them they need to suffer and fill them with negativity...... It will manifest in all sorts of ways in a persons life and next lives that cause them suffering and destroy them. That is the core message of Christianity that one has to suffer for being born a "sinner" and one has to feel guilt and self hate over this. Why do you think there are some many problems in society.....


The important thing to learn from this is you should also be doing workings to clean your soul. It could save your life on so many levels.


Source
The New Soviet Psychic Discoveries, Henry Gris and William Dick

Sero
Posts: 75

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Sero » Sat May 26, 2018 9:01 am

So say if someone is depressed in this lifetime and they battle their thoughts to the end - they could be born with no depression in their next life? Same with all diseases as well, right?

If someone is born with a heart disease for example, or manages to develop one eventually, if they kill them selves they'll be rebirthed in a worse condition and if they live through it, they'll be healthy in their next lives?

User avatar
Oniro1836
Posts: 32

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Oniro1836 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:50 am

Very helpfull ! I know that is possible to regain past life memories also using the runes, am i right? I think that later or sooner, when the time come, i'll try. I'm not ready right now.
Do RtRs !

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html RtRs

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html JoS

"Ed il diavolo ride con noi! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

Hail Satan! Hail Lilith!

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 768
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Larissa666 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Thanks for such an amazing sermon, Mageson.

The enemy curses really can make one miserable in his/her reincarnations. And this also is the answer to question people are asking everyday: "why me". Maybe not for all, but for majority, for sure.

It is sad that people are totally unaware of this. And, if you go to try and explain this to them, most of them will call you crazy, very few will actually listen to you.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3793

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:24 pm

In the case of astrology this is also fairly evident in regards to many people.

Many people are born with charts and tendencies that simply do not apply to someone simply born yesterday. The idea of a non linear life where one does simply YOLO does not explain why some people are extremely knowledgeable out of nowhere while others are 65 years old with a brain of a 5 year old.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3793

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Sero wrote:So say if someone is depressed in this lifetime and they battle their thoughts to the end - they could be born with no depression in their next life? Same with all diseases as well, right?

If someone is born with a heart disease for example, or manages to develop one eventually, if they kill them selves they'll be rebirthed in a worse condition and if they live through it, they'll be healthy in their next lives?


Depression is a cause of many psychosomatic and thought patterns (or events) that are imprinted on the individuals.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

jbkbmz
Posts: 238

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby jbkbmz » Sat May 26, 2018 12:35 pm

In fact....
Posting this article on the youtube comments, in these videos, along with the Exposing Christianity,, and Power Meditations,, is a great way for at least SOME people to check it out and see the truth.
I Know.. I saw it.

Russell
Posts: 10

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Russell » Sat May 26, 2018 1:05 pm

It is possible using raum meditation to remember pasted lifes?

jbkbmz
Posts: 238

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby jbkbmz » Sat May 26, 2018 2:11 pm

I was just watching Uri Geller, a psychic on youtube, bending spoons, and making a soccer ball move.
He is debunked all over youtube. He has a CIA registration for his psychic abilities,, and debunks the Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories, saying, he knows what really happened, but will not say until the government releases it.
He is an Israeli ( Jew ).
Him and maybe some of the people exposing him, are likely used by the Jews to discredit the powers of the Soul and psychic ability.
Also, I have been watching videos exposing the Faith Healing Televangelists. How they steal ignorant Gentile money and energy,, promising "send us your Gift money,, and God will bless you." Their God fails on that promise, as well as the miracles.
These are 2 examples of people that make atheists of people. Causing people to lose faith in the supernatural and psychic abilities. And, of course, attack the REAL thing with the "wrath of god" against those of us practicing these occult disciplines. Saying it is the devil.
I know the powers of the soul are real. Psychic abilities, telepathy, Kundalini, and such.
So I spread the Power Meditation, Exposing Christianity, and even this article, as it would make a fine solution for those that would want to see the REAL thing and recognize it when they see it.
I know. I saw it. And I let people see this alternative to ( Jew ) ligion. 'religion'.
The above scammers is all Public Record. So it is safe to post. As to tell the christians and others that attack the Kundalini, Yoga, Psychic abilities and such by callng these skills "The Devil", I made a special comment for them and did what Jesus was reported to have done, when they said he had an unclean spirit, by posting,,
"You have Blasphemed the Holy Ghost."
We know better,, but it will scare many christians into shutting up and running away thinking they have committed the unforgivable sin.
And,,,,, the Televangelists don't believe in the christian god and miracles, despite their mouth claiming the opposite. Nor the "Wrath of god". Or they would not be scamming the public.
And the sheeple are catching on. I Know.
The powers of the soul are real. I know. The christian black magicians in private know they area real. I know this as well. From experience.
Which is why they scared people like myself, and others I knew, away from the Occult.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 768
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Larissa666 » Sat May 26, 2018 4:02 pm

To me, Uri Geller is a diversion. Made false psychic by purpose, to discredit, the real powers of the soul.

See, goyim? Spiritual powers do not exist, now pay us shekels, and believe (((science))), goy.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

User avatar
LightWithin
Posts: 38

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby LightWithin » Sat May 26, 2018 4:24 pm

This was truly an amazing sermon. I thank you JoS ministries for all you have done to guide us with Satans knowledge. Every time I read something new that I didn't know about Satanism that was posted here or on the JoyOfSatan website I feel a surge of energy and the feeling of motivation and wanting to know more. It is truly amazing. I will likely look into the past life regression meditation that is posted on the JoyOfSatan website either during the 40 day program or the 6 month program. I thank you all my Brothers and Sisters of Satan! May we advance ourselves and rise to victory!! HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Serpentine
Posts: 25

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Serpentine » Sat May 26, 2018 4:32 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Depression is a cause of many psychosomatic and thought patterns (or events) that are imprinted on the individuals.


Do you have anymore information on this? I’ve been struggling tremendously with it, I feel like a walking zombie that could fall asleep at anytime.. there’s so much I want to do but I just keep being met with feeling like shit the entire time.. I’ve slepted for close to 22 hours once. It’s ridiculous.. I also sit down frequently trying to regain some energy. (I’ve been trying to fill these sit down times with JoS things to help me get by )

I’m hardly meditating, and falling asleep while trying to do rtrs.

I’ve wonder immensely if this is due to past life karma, what things could cause this and how I can break it.

User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 204
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby HorusLucis » Sat May 26, 2018 4:49 pm

Boiling down to One thing,Freeing The Soul working,Aura Of Protection,Past Life Regression workings.
Superb Sermon High Priest Like always.Thanks For That.
Hail Father Satan!
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 768
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Larissa666 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:06 pm

Russell wrote:It is possible using raum meditation to remember pasted lifes?


Only if you copied them before, then you can paste.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1154

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:44 pm

jbkbmz wrote:I was just watching Uri Geller, a psychic on youtube, bending spoons, and making a soccer ball move.
He is debunked all over youtube. He has a CIA registration for his psychic abilities,, and debunks the Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories, saying, he knows what really happened, but will not say until the government releases it.
He is an Israeli ( Jew ).
Him and maybe some of the people exposing him, are likely used by the Jews to discredit the powers of the Soul and psychic ability.
Also, I have been watching videos exposing the Faith Healing Televangelists. How they steal ignorant Gentile money and energy,, promising "send us your Gift money,, and God will bless you." Their God fails on that promise, as well as the miracles.
These are 2 examples of people that make atheists of people. Causing people to lose faith in the supernatural and psychic abilities. And, of course, attack the REAL thing with the "wrath of god" against those of us practicing these occult disciplines. Saying it is the devil.
I know the powers of the soul are real. Psychic abilities, telepathy, Kundalini, and such.
So I spread the Power Meditation, Exposing Christianity, and even this article, as it would make a fine solution for those that would want to see the REAL thing and recognize it when they see it.
I know. I saw it. And I let people see this alternative to ( Jew ) ligion. 'religion'.
The above scammers is all Public Record. So it is safe to post. As to tell the christians and others that attack the Kundalini, Yoga, Psychic abilities and such by callng these skills "The Devil", I made a special comment for them and did what Jesus was reported to have done, when they said he had an unclean spirit, by posting,,
"You have Blasphemed the Holy Ghost."
We know better,, but it will scare many christians into shutting up and running away thinking they have committed the unforgivable sin.
And,,,,, the Televangelists don't believe in the christian god and miracles, despite their mouth claiming the opposite. Nor the "Wrath of god". Or they would not be scamming the public.
And the sheeple are catching on. I Know.
The powers of the soul are real. I know. The christian black magicians in private know they area real. I know this as well. From experience.
Which is why they scared people like myself, and others I knew, away from the Occult.


I think advertising the Joy of Satan's occultic knowledge base may garner a lot of interest and viewers.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 324

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sun May 27, 2018 1:33 am

Serpentine wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Depression is a cause of many psychosomatic and thought patterns (or events) that are imprinted on the individuals.


Do you have anymore information on this? I’ve been struggling tremendously with it, I feel like a walking zombie that could fall asleep at anytime.. there’s so much I want to do but I just keep being met with feeling like shit the entire time.. I’ve slepted for close to 22 hours once. It’s ridiculous.. I also sit down frequently trying to regain some energy. (I’ve been trying to fill these sit down times with JoS things to help me get by )

I’m hardly meditating, and falling asleep while trying to do rtrs.

I’ve wonder immensely if this is due to past life karma, what things could cause this and how I can break it.


You should check where your Saturn is placed in your natal chart.
My saturn is in my first house and is not negative compared to a Saturn in a 12th house.

Persistenceiskey
Posts: 50

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Persistenceiskey » Sun May 27, 2018 1:37 am

Serpentine wrote:I’m hardly meditating, and falling asleep while trying to do rtrs.

I’ve wonder immensely if this is due to past life karma, what things could cause this and how I can break it.


Yeah, no wonder you're feeling like shit.. Skipping meditations throws you into depression and lowers your energies, which is the cause of all the problems you're feeling. Start meditating again and DO NOT SKIP a day. This will fix all issues.

Getting rid of depression is not rocket science. Meditate, keep meditating, do not stop meditating. Every day. Raise your energies, do yoga, Aura of Protection and of course RTR's.
HP's/HPS's delete this account

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 324

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sun May 27, 2018 1:45 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:In the case of astrology this is also fairly evident in regards to many people.

Many people are born with charts and tendencies that simply do not apply to someone simply born yesterday. The idea of a non linear life where one does simply YOLO does not explain why some people are extremely knowledgeable out of nowhere while others are 65 years old with a brain of a 5 year old.


I would like to know those tendencies and aspects in a natal chart.
The concept of reincarnation will solve many doubts of why are there many virtuosso kids performing complex music orchestral scores or being in an early genius.

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 324

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sun May 27, 2018 1:46 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:In the case of astrology this is also fairly evident in regards to many people.

Many people are born with charts and tendencies that simply do not apply to someone simply born yesterday. The idea of a non linear life where one does simply YOLO does not explain why some people are extremely knowledgeable out of nowhere while others are 65 years old with a brain of a 5 year old.


I would like to know those tendencies and aspects in a natal chart.
The concept of reincarnation will solve many doubts of why are there many virtuosso kids performing complex music orchestral scores or being an early genius.

User avatar
Academic Scholar
Posts: 274

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Academic Scholar » Sun May 27, 2018 2:31 am

Serpentine wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Depression is a cause of many psychosomatic and thought patterns (or events) that are imprinted on the individuals.


Do you have anymore information on this? I’ve been struggling tremendously with it, I feel like a walking zombie that could fall asleep at anytime.. there’s so much I want to do but I just keep being met with feeling like shit the entire time.. I’ve slepted for close to 22 hours once. It’s ridiculous.. I also sit down frequently trying to regain some energy. (I’ve been trying to fill these sit down times with JoS things to help me get by )

I’m hardly meditating, and falling asleep while trying to do rtrs.

I’ve wonder immensely if this is due to past life karma, what things could cause this and how I can break it.

Doing yoga daily (once or twice every day) will give you energy - http://onetigeryoga.com/about/26-postures/
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

jbkbmz
Posts: 238

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby jbkbmz » Sun May 27, 2018 4:47 am

I think many people would like this information. I have got quite a few likes for posting the Power Meditations and Exposing Christianity on youtube, twitter, and facebook.
And,,,,, I can do so without getting burned at the stake. So I help those that are threatened with persecution if they were to do this.
And I am not out to make any money. The truth and personal power are enough for me.
There will be a percentage that like this information,, that attack it,, and are indifferent. That is just life.
We are all waking up.

Illuminated
Posts: 89

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Illuminated » Sun May 27, 2018 6:54 am

With my previous post and my hatred towards the ancient kings and queens, soon the gods revealed me that I was myself a King in my previous past life.
I was busy reflecting over this revelation, and it is true.
But I'll keep it a secret which king I was.

First I was as obvious on cloud 9 when I was revealed about my past life, but then I became so stressed over to the reality that I have such an important duty to be assigned in my current life. All the qualities that I have in this life does actually point to the conformity of this truth. My special ability of Judgement is what has played a very important role even in my past king life and I'm proud that I was a great good humble king.

I never ever thought that my spiritual journey can lead me to so many truths and wisdoms of past and present. And I've just started.

The gods revealed it to me at a very perfect time, and I must say we all have a purpose in life that many of us have forgotten.

Life isn't just about .. Oh Yeah! Life Is short.. live every moment.. tomorrow care for itself.. all this fuzz is okay for normal peoples without any purpose.
Ignorance is bliss?
If you see the idea of ignorance is bliss, then ask yourself.. what being aware and knowing is? It gives you a purpose and once you start working over this purpose.. it gives you truth(s).
And I must say this bliss is far more greater than any bliss.

luis
Posts: 2022

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby luis » Sun May 27, 2018 7:50 am

Russell wrote:It is possible using raum meditation to remember pasted lifes?

Of course, you can use Satanas too. They both rise energy that you can use like you want.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1806
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Stormblood » Sun May 27, 2018 12:50 pm

Serpentine wrote:Do you have anymore information on this? I’ve been struggling tremendously with it, I feel like a walking zombie that could fall asleep at anytime.. there’s so much I want to do but I just keep being met with feeling like shit the entire time.. I’ve slept for close to 22 hours once. It’s ridiculous.. I also sit down frequently trying to regain some energy. (I’ve been trying to fill these sit down times with JoS things to help me get by )

I’m hardly meditating, and falling asleep while trying to do rtrs.

I’ve wonder immensely if this is due to past life karma, what things could cause this and how I can break it.


Been there. Once I slept 27 hours. I hope you actually receive some guidance.

Persistenceiskey wrote:Yeah, no wonder you're feeling like shit.. Skipping meditations throws you into depression and lowers your energies, which is the cause of all the problems you're feeling. Start meditating again and DO NOT SKIP a day. This will fix all issues.

Getting rid of depression is not rocket science. Meditate, keep meditating, do not stop meditating. Every day. Raise your energies, do yoga, Aura of Protection and of course RTR's.


Hey, I think it could actually be a different situation. It may be possible that Serpentine had depression before even knowing about meditation, not as a consequence of being inconsistent in meditation. I don't know what experience do you have with it but depression comes in very degrees. It's not just feeling in a bad mood for a couple of days. It can be something very serious and trying. Someone might even know that they have to raise their energy through daily meditation and yoga, and they try to do that but ultimately the depression can be too severe and they don't manage to be consistent.

This is just to say that I found your statement "getting rid of depression is not rocket science" as if trying to minimize depression. To know to do something and that that something is simple is one thing, to actually manage to do that when you're depressed or bipolar is something else altogether.

BoRn of fire
Posts: 454

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby BoRn of fire » Sun May 27, 2018 3:05 pm

Raising ur energies and using specific runes can help a lot with this sort of thing especially having full memory of past lives it's why the runes are so amazing u get specific runes just for that and for ones that help with seeing into the future etc

Sinistra
Posts: 666
Contact:

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Sinistra » Sun May 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Illuminated wrote:soon the gods revealed me that I was myself a King in my previous past life.

I was Xena in my previous life then I rolled a joint prayed to rabbi shitsus 420 times while repenting to him for not being vegan and he turned me into a pink flying cat.

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 883
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Lydia » Mon May 28, 2018 6:02 am

Great sermon HP Mageson, so much of what people go through can easily be explained simply by knowing ones past lives. Overcoming negative past life karma, experiences, and damage sets us free :)

Illuminated
Posts: 89

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Illuminated » Mon May 28, 2018 7:46 am

Sinistra wrote:
Illuminated wrote:soon the gods revealed me that I was myself a King in my previous past life.

I was Xena in my previous life then I rolled a joint prayed to rabbi shitsus 420 times while repenting to him for not being vegan and he turned me into a pink flying cat.


Xena lacked slothz wisdomz.
Image

https://ibb.co/nvUvQy

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
Posts: 198

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Mon May 28, 2018 9:59 am

Varvara Ivanova was homeless, lived on the street and with others who would take her in and was incessantly dogged by the KGB.

I noted the reason for this is from her past lives and present one. She is and always has been too tolerant of the enemy. This is why she experiences such injustice.

She has never applied her gifts for helping herself or for fighting the enemy.

The book is a most excellent read and very revealing.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 768
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Larissa666 » Mon May 28, 2018 10:49 am

This made me think...

What kind of monsters enemy ET are.

The souls which are not cared for by Satan, probably end up somewhere in place that enemy has for them.

Therefore, enemy probably has means to analyze everyone's soul, and see how fu**ed up they are. Therefore, they know how much person has suffered before they died.

And, they probably know also, if the person is to reincarnate, they know how much person is yet about to suffer.

While all of this happens, they keep doing what they are doing. Not even once do they try to help someone. Do they enjoy to see Gentiles suffering?

This is terrifying to me.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

luis
Posts: 2022

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby luis » Mon May 28, 2018 4:02 pm

Larissa666 wrote:This made me think...

What kind of monsters enemy ET are.

The souls which are not cared for by Satan, probably end up somewhere in place that enemy has for them.

Therefore, enemy probably has means to analyze everyone's soul, and see how fu**ed up they are. Therefore, they know how much person has suffered before they died.

And, they probably know also, if the person is to reincarnate, they know how much person is yet about to suffer.

While all of this happens, they keep doing what they are doing. Not even once do they try to help someone. Do they enjoy to see Gentiles suffering?

This is terrifying to me.

People that are connected a lot the the jewish thoughtform after they die if they are brainwashed enough their soul goes to 'the one' wich is basicaly the jewish ""god"" so they end up becoming a battery for that thoughtform.

Persistenceiskey
Posts: 50

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Persistenceiskey » Mon May 28, 2018 4:47 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Serpentine wrote:Do you have anymore information on this? I’ve been struggling tremendously with it, I feel like a walking zombie that could fall asleep at anytime.. there’s so much I want to do but I just keep being met with feeling like shit the entire time.. I’ve slept for close to 22 hours once. It’s ridiculous.. I also sit down frequently trying to regain some energy. (I’ve been trying to fill these sit down times with JoS things to help me get by )

I’m hardly meditating, and falling asleep while trying to do rtrs.

I’ve wonder immensely if this is due to past life karma, what things could cause this and how I can break it.


Been there. Once I slept 27 hours. I hope you actually receive some guidance.

Persistenceiskey wrote:Yeah, no wonder you're feeling like shit.. Skipping meditations throws you into depression and lowers your energies, which is the cause of all the problems you're feeling. Start meditating again and DO NOT SKIP a day. This will fix all issues.

Getting rid of depression is not rocket science. Meditate, keep meditating, do not stop meditating. Every day. Raise your energies, do yoga, Aura of Protection and of course RTR's.


Hey, I think it could actually be a different situation. It may be possible that Serpentine had depression before even knowing about meditation, not as a consequence of being inconsistent in meditation. I don't know what experience do you have with it but depression comes in very degrees. It's not just feeling in a bad mood for a couple of days. It can be something very serious and trying. Someone might even know that they have to raise their energy through daily meditation and yoga, and they try to do that but ultimately the depression can be too severe and they don't manage to be consistent.

This is just to say that I found your statement "getting rid of depression is not rocket science" as if trying to minimize depression. To know to do something and that that something is simple is one thing, to actually manage to do that when you're depressed or bipolar is something else altogether.


Whether or not depression manifested before knowing about meditation the solution in getting rid of it is still the same. Keep your energies up.

This is the ''learning curve'' of meditation in my opinion. That no matter how much you feel like failing, you keep going. Because there is no giving up. If you do indeed try to give up, be it for a week or a month, eventually you're going to be crawling back to Satan and start meditating all over. Again and again and again, until you stop tripping on your feet.

It does not matter how badly you feel. Even if the mental pain is so severe that you want to rip your innards out, You. Keep. Meditating. There is no such thing as ''too severe'' especially for an SS. A lesson I think everyone here eventually learns

The severity of the depression someone is feeling is defined by that same person. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to be depressed. You put energy towards feeling depressed and do not do anything to remedy it... The results speak for themselves. Basically, a person is depressed as long as they want to be depressed.

Instead to completely detach yourself from it, throw it out of your mind and know that it is not you, triple your aura of protection, do banishings, use positive affirmations. If need be a change of the social group you're hanging around. A change in lifestyle (example: starting to go running every day), freeing the soul workings It is that easy. Just pick yourself up

So, yeah... it is not rocket science and it can be solved practically with a snap of the fingers, provided you want to and it is made ridiculously easy when you are SS. A lot of people who are depressed and/or in pain find it easier to be in that state simply because ''this is the way it's always been'' for them. And change for the positive seems alien.

Truth is that pain of depression that has been experienced by someone is meaningless and worthless. In a sense that it does not serve any higher purpose. It does not lead anywhere in contrast to lifting weights and 'feeling the burn' which is positive pain or the birth of a child, again, positive pain that actually leads somewhere. So you have people clinging on to the pain because if they let go then ''what's the point'' right? What was the point in going through all that pain if it didn't go anywhere?

That's just it, there was no point, there it no point in it... So one can either sit there in the corner wailing about it or stand up and start to gradually fix themselves. And those who give up? (kill themselves) well those unfortunate folk will just reincarnate and go through aaall of that pain all over again, only the next time they will not know why they are suffering. So I ask... Is there really any choice in the matter?

Depression has nothing to offer. It's sole existence is to screw you over and keep you knocked down. That's just a tiny glimpse into the mental aspect of it.

tl;dr: Step 1: Keep your energies up Step 2: Detach yourself mentally from any and all depression. Just let go. Step 3: Go to town with positive affirmations, workings and whatnot.

That ''actual guidance'' enough for you?

Source:
Depression's an old friend
Helped/Helping people get over depression.
HP's/HPS's delete this account

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1806
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Stormblood » Tue May 29, 2018 12:28 pm

Persistenceiskey wrote:Whether or not depression manifested before knowing about meditation the solution in getting rid of it is still the same. Keep your energies up.

This is the ''learning curve'' of meditation in my opinion. That no matter how much you feel like failing, you keep going. Because there is no giving up. If you do indeed try to give up, be it for a week or a month, eventually you're going to be crawling back to Satan and start meditating all over. Again and again and again, until you stop tripping on your feet.

It does not matter how badly you feel. Even if the mental pain is so severe that you want to rip your innards out, You. Keep. Meditating. There is no such thing as ''too severe'' especially for an SS. A lesson I think everyone here eventually learns

The severity of the depression someone is feeling is defined by that same person. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to be depressed. You put energy towards feeling depressed and do not do anything to remedy it... The results speak for themselves. Basically, a person is depressed as long as they want to be depressed.

Instead to completely detach yourself from it, throw it out of your mind and know that it is not you, triple your aura of protection, do banishings, use positive affirmations. If need be a change of the social group you're hanging around. A change in lifestyle (example: starting to go running every day), freeing the soul workings It is that easy. Just pick yourself up

So, yeah... it is not rocket science and it can be solved practically with a snap of the fingers, provided you want to and it is made ridiculously easy when you are SS. A lot of people who are depressed and/or in pain find it easier to be in that state simply because ''this is the way it's always been'' for them. And change for the positive seems alien.

Truth is that pain of depression that has been experienced by someone is meaningless and worthless. In a sense that it does not serve any higher purpose. It does not lead anywhere in contrast to lifting weights and 'feeling the burn' which is positive pain or the birth of a child, again, positive pain that actually leads somewhere. So you have people clinging on to the pain because if they let go then ''what's the point'' right? What was the point in going through all that pain if it didn't go anywhere?

That's just it, there was no point, there it no point in it... So one can either sit there in the corner wailing about it or stand up and start to gradually fix themselves. And those who give up? (kill themselves) well those unfortunate folk will just reincarnate and go through aaall of that pain all over again, only the next time they will not know why they are suffering. So I ask... Is there really any choice in the matter?

Depression has nothing to offer. It's sole existence is to screw you over and keep you knocked down. That's just a tiny glimpse into the mental aspect of it.

tl;dr: Step 1: Keep your energies up Step 2: Detach yourself mentally from any and all depression. Just let go. Step 3: Go to town with positive affirmations, workings and whatnot.

That ''actual guidance'' enough for you?

Source:
Depression's an old friend
Helped/Helping people get over depression.



Cold. Look, I think people know what you said it's very true but that is easy only in theory. It is not in practice. Go tell someone with severe depression to do that. They will tell you it's bullshit and that you do not understand. It involves a lot of struggle. You just don't go from the lowest frequency of vibration to the highest in one second. It's a gradual development and it involves a lot of worthwhile struggling. If you tell someone that their sufferings are meaningless and worthless, as you stated, depending on the person, you could even lead them to suicide. Past experiences shapes us, define who we are. A depressed person has to change themselves but telling them they are worthless will only make them feel worse, not better. The very fact they are still there means they still haven't given up, have they?

The guidance the guy asked about was of astrological type, not pep talks or long explanations that may or may not be counterproductive, man.

Persistenceiskey
Posts: 50

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Persistenceiskey » Wed May 30, 2018 9:49 am

Stormblood wrote:
Persistenceiskey wrote:Whether or not depression manifested before knowing about meditation the solution in getting rid of it is still the same. Keep your energies up.

This is the ''learning curve'' of meditation in my opinion. That no matter how much you feel like failing, you keep going. Because there is no giving up. If you do indeed try to give up, be it for a week or a month, eventually you're going to be crawling back to Satan and start meditating all over. Again and again and again, until you stop tripping on your feet.

It does not matter how badly you feel. Even if the mental pain is so severe that you want to rip your innards out, You. Keep. Meditating. There is no such thing as ''too severe'' especially for an SS. A lesson I think everyone here eventually learns

The severity of the depression someone is feeling is defined by that same person. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to be depressed. You put energy towards feeling depressed and do not do anything to remedy it... The results speak for themselves. Basically, a person is depressed as long as they want to be depressed.

Instead to completely detach yourself from it, throw it out of your mind and know that it is not you, triple your aura of protection, do banishings, use positive affirmations. If need be a change of the social group you're hanging around. A change in lifestyle (example: starting to go running every day), freeing the soul workings It is that easy. Just pick yourself up

So, yeah... it is not rocket science and it can be solved practically with a snap of the fingers, provided you want to and it is made ridiculously easy when you are SS. A lot of people who are depressed and/or in pain find it easier to be in that state simply because ''this is the way it's always been'' for them. And change for the positive seems alien.

Truth is that pain of depression that has been experienced by someone is meaningless and worthless. In a sense that it does not serve any higher purpose. It does not lead anywhere in contrast to lifting weights and 'feeling the burn' which is positive pain or the birth of a child, again, positive pain that actually leads somewhere. So you have people clinging on to the pain because if they let go then ''what's the point'' right? What was the point in going through all that pain if it didn't go anywhere?

That's just it, there was no point, there it no point in it... So one can either sit there in the corner wailing about it or stand up and start to gradually fix themselves. And those who give up? (kill themselves) well those unfortunate folk will just reincarnate and go through aaall of that pain all over again, only the next time they will not know why they are suffering. So I ask... Is there really any choice in the matter?

Depression has nothing to offer. It's sole existence is to screw you over and keep you knocked down. That's just a tiny glimpse into the mental aspect of it.

tl;dr: Step 1: Keep your energies up Step 2: Detach yourself mentally from any and all depression. Just let go. Step 3: Go to town with positive affirmations, workings and whatnot.

That ''actual guidance'' enough for you?

Source:
Depression's an old friend
Helped/Helping people get over depression.



Cold. Look, I think people know what you said it's very true but that is easy only in theory. It is not in practice. Go tell someone with severe depression to do that. They will tell you it's bullshit and that you do not understand. It involves a lot of struggle. You just don't go from the lowest frequency of vibration to the highest in one second. It's a gradual development and it involves a lot of worthwhile struggling. If you tell someone that their sufferings are meaningless and worthless, as you stated, depending on the person, you could even lead them to suicide. Past experiences shapes us, define who we are. A depressed person has to change themselves but telling them they are worthless will only make them feel worse, not better. The very fact they are still there means they still haven't given up, have they?

The guidance the guy asked about was of astrological type, not pep talks or long explanations that may or may not be counterproductive, man.


Of course you don't go from the lowest frequency to the highest, what I meat in what can be done pretty much instantly is STOP being depressed. True healing comes with time, just like spiritual advancement. How long it takes however, is up to that person. That just goes without saying. Someone can pull themselves out of the deep, dark well that is depression right now. I never said that everything will be 100% fixed just the getting out of depression part. It just....

It baffles me beyond measure why everyone keeps on doing this..? (you spend enough time observing depressed people you start seeing a pattern) This, making depression into some kind of Lovecraftian monster that destroys everything in it's path and to which you never stand a change against. NO!

No, depression is just a damn mosquito buzzing around and all you need is a rolled up newspaper. it holds no power over you. Even someone at their lowest low could see this - Hell, people at their lowest low have the easiest time seeing this. So would everyone else if they just allowed themselves to.

YES, they're strong. They've survived whatever crap that has been thrown their way and they're still here. But just that... Surviving, gives power and potential they may not even comprehend right now. It gives the ability to raise to untold heights. And why would you think that it wouldn't!? Before anyone says that they can't do it or that it's too much...

How do you know? Have you tried? I mean really tried? Put everything you have on the table and not move an inch when forced. Sure you may feel like standing in the eye of the storm but that doesn't change the fact that you control your emotions and your life, not the other way around. And if someone says they've done everything in their power but depression is still there. To those people I say: ''You haven't tried hard enough.''

So for your own sake, stop seeing depression as your equal or a force to be reckoned with and start seeing it what it truly is: your inferior, a parasite. Not even a part of you just an annoyance. Just like with spiritual warfare. The jewish garbage are not these omnipotent things but garbage. Same principle here. Once someone realizes this..

Astrological problem or no, like I already said, the solution is Meditation, workings and some logical thinking. Think about it! Someone finds out in their chart that they tend to have depressive tendencies, what do they do? Do they just stare at it and wish it away? No, they start doing workings to fix the problem. No need to over-complicate things and make depression or whatever else into a more convoluted matter than it actually is.

Note that I never said the person is worthless nor the causes of the suffering but the actual suffering itself. Again, not the people/events/circumstances in someones life that caused that depression but the depression itself. You are putting words in my mouth in a very bad way and I don't appreciate that, oh well...
HP's/HPS's delete this account

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1806
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Stormblood » Thu May 31, 2018 12:53 pm

Persistenceiskey wrote:...

You cannot instantly STOP being depressed. If you could do that instantly, it would mean you're not depressed. It would mean you're just in a bad mood. For depression to disappear you find the root of it and fix it, which takes time and introspection. Emotions and feelings are power. That's the foundation of life and witchcraft. Though provides structure, emotion provides power to the structure you created. Without emotions, all witchcraft is useless; without thought, all witchcraft dissipates with no direction.


Why are you asking me if I tried? I'm not depressed. We're talking about depression in general, prompted by the person who asked more astrological information about depression and how it relates to past lives.


Meditation, yoga and witchcraft help solve the problem yes. But knowing what you have to fix helps you reach the solution faster. Stop over-simplifying. I can see you actually don't know what you're talking about. You may never said all those things about the person being worthless and stuff but by over-simplifying the matter you are implying. I know another person who think they can just speak or do things and those words and acts don't mean anything else. Until you point out they're being shallow and they should be more considerate and less impulsive, and you explain them the what those words and actions actually imply. This person happens to be related to me. Only, you react differently than her when called out. She bursts out crying telling that she didn't mean any of that stuff that me and other people can clearly see, while you are acting displeased.

BrightMorningStar
Posts: 13

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby BrightMorningStar » Thu May 31, 2018 6:16 pm

I feel astrology can reveal a lot of past karmas and short comings. The South node may show traits you had in past lives that are effecting you till this day and time. Some planets teach you lessons this life that you must learn, such things that kept your consciousness bound or hurt your soul in some way. Not an expert, just sharing what I’ve learned.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 849

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu May 31, 2018 6:40 pm

I wonder if the social anxiety I tend to suffer from comes from last life stuff or things from this lifetime. It's like I have to oumo myself up to speak to strangers and try my best not to feel anxious. I don't remember if I had this like 10 years ago buy it definitely got worse around that time and now it's not nearly as bad anymore but I still feel it which sucks because I actually do feel just chatting with people sometimes I just don't know what to say or can't do it and it gets awkward having to wait to calm down and then talking lol. Hmmm
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

Persistenceiskey
Posts: 50

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Persistenceiskey » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:09 am

Stormblood wrote:This person happens to be related to me. Only, you react differently than her when called out. She bursts out crying telling that she didn't mean any of that stuff that me and other people can clearly see, while you are acting displeased.


And now everything you've done thus far makes sense.

It's nice to see that chivalry isn't dead, however, now that things are connected on a personal level for you It's not a stretch to assume that you'd only see things from the perspective of being there for your friend and would go to great lengths to do so. Shame... I hoped this discussion would actually go somewhere but it cannot do that now because it was your friend who got hurt. You yourself cannot step down. I mean what kind of friend stays indifferent? I do wonder though if this was anyone else, you'd give even half the effort to protect them...? I Guess that'll remain a mystery.

Nonetheless, because of the aforementioned aspect, this is just going to go back and forth until one of us says something they'll regret and the situation implodes. Which it will do eventually if this is allowed to go on.

I'm backing off and as far as I'm concerned, matter settled. Moving on.

(I though of just backing off and not posting anything further though that could have been interpreted many ways, most of them bad. So I'm giving the courtesy of explaining why I'm doing so.)
HP's/HPS's delete this account

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1806
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:21 pm

Persistenceiskey wrote:
Stormblood wrote:This person happens to be related to me. Only, you react differently than her when called out. She bursts out crying telling that she didn't mean any of that stuff that me and other people can clearly see, while you are acting displeased.


And now everything you've done thus far makes sense.

It's nice to see that chivalry isn't dead, however, now that things are connected on a personal level for you It's not a stretch to assume that you'd only see things from the perspective of being there for your friend and would go to great lengths to do so. Shame... I hoped this discussion would actually go somewhere but it cannot do that now because it was your friend who got hurt. You yourself cannot step down. I mean what kind of friend stays indifferent? I do wonder though if this was anyone else, you'd give even half the effort to protect them...? I Guess that'll remain a mystery.

Nonetheless, because of the aforementioned aspect, this is just going to go back and forth until one of us says something they'll regret and the situation implodes. Which it will do eventually if this is allowed to go on.

I'm backing off and as far as I'm concerned, matter settled. Moving on.

(I though of just backing off and not posting anything further though that could have been interpreted many ways, most of them bad. So I'm giving the courtesy of explaining why I'm doing so.)


It seems you managed to misunderstand what I stated not once but twice. You should get a prize or something. Only one person managed to that in the past in this community but that happened because he was just replying without even reading. You aren't doing that.

Give me a chance to clarify, then. Initially, I decided to get involved in the conversation on Serpentine's side. In my last answer, instead, I was comparing your behaviour to that of a relative of mine. Instead, you managed to conclude somehow that either Serpentine is related to me, which they are not, or that Serpentine is the same person as my relative, which they are not. Congrats!

I don't think I need to prove whether I would do anything for anyone, if they weren't a friend of mine. But to clarify even further, I don't have any friends in this life now nor I ever did have them in this life.

Sure, let's wrap this up.

Sinistra
Posts: 666
Contact:

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Sinistra » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:23 pm

Persistenceiskey wrote:...

When someone has the emotional range of a lettuce. You would expect them to mind their business and not pose as a pseudo-expert on depression. Oh well things aren't always as they should be, are they ?

User avatar
Yagami Light
Posts: 200
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Yagami Light » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:27 pm

What an interesting topic... I am now wondering, in regards to my own life, as well as other people I know...

I know someone who has a strong Leo emphasis, and they tend to not listen to ANYONE and they believe their opinion is the best of all... Now, what kind of past life did they lead, to make them as such in this lifetime? I know they were Pagan in their past life (a good friend of mine) but nothing else. It makes me so curious.

I know another person (who is an SS) but, although they are extremely gifted, they are also extremely lazy, lack the Earth element and so forth...
It makes me wonder, if they worked so hard in their past life/lives to advance spiritually, how did they manage to have such lazy planetary influences in this life?

I also wonder about myself, as I have really strong artistic influences, but I have a placement that makes me want to avoid being in the spotlight and it has kept me from advancing myself in this aspect, which I really want to do (advance).

It makes me so so so so curious!

I wish past life regression was easy to do. :lol: (I mean, it is easy as a meditation; but actually seeing something seems so difficult)
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan


Image

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1806
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Yagami Light wrote:I know another person (who is an SS) but, although they are extremely gifted, they are also extremely lazy, lack the Earth element and so forth...
It makes me wonder, if they worked so hard in their past life/lives to advance spiritually, how did they manage to have such lazy planetary influences in this life?


I think I can answer this. I don't remember where but I read that if you overwork yourself and die of exhaustion, in your next incarnation you will be born extremely lazy to prevent that from happening to you. Of course, this one possibility. It's not necessarily the only one.

User avatar
Yagami Light
Posts: 200
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Yagami Light » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Yagami Light wrote:I know another person (who is an SS) but, although they are extremely gifted, they are also extremely lazy, lack the Earth element and so forth...
It makes me wonder, if they worked so hard in their past life/lives to advance spiritually, how did they manage to have such lazy planetary influences in this life?


I think I can answer this. I don't remember where but I read that if you overwork yourself and die of exhaustion, in your next incarnation you will be born extremely lazy to prevent that from happening to you. Of course, this one possibility. It's not necessarily the only one.

Oooooh, that's very interesting! O:
Yes, I do not know if this is the case for that person, but still, very interesting food for thought.
Thank you. :)
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan


Image

Aquarius
Posts: 2871

Re: Important On The Soul

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:21 pm

To the depression thing, you two are both right in my opinion, while one definitely cannot overcome depression in a very short amount of time he needs to actually work his mind with positivity to overcome it, when your depressed that is not so easy since depression is easier than actually taking action. the depressed guy needs to overcome both negativity and lazyness.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests