Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Communicate With The Gods As A Newcomer Satanist

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Primal said:
I mean like... I'm a novice in Satanism. My spiritual development is that of a baby. I've been doing yoga for a few days, but today, I had the choice of doing yoga or a quick, at-home workout. I chose the workout... So for me, whom can be considered a hobbyist Satanist instead of you folks who are like Olympic-caliber Satanists... What would be a good ritual that will enable me to commune with my Guardian Demon?

Thanks.

At first, you must learn and comprehend the general outlook of existence as expressed materially, in the written material. This serves to start showing you how this will would go.

Then, you will as you advance yourself start understanding more and more about how the Gods see things, which is completing on the above.

As you advance further, you will be able to understand signs sent to you, and then progressively auditorial or intuitive input. One needs very much training on that, to take this lightly can be a disaster. To rush it or lie to ones self because you want false self affirmation can be the worst one can do.

The first starting point is most important. You must also know, the Gods guide you as is, even if you are not aware of it at first. Then, the other very important point.

A blatant sign of help from the Gods even if you cannot hear them, is that they lead you to answers to questions pertaining to your advancement. You will ask for an answer and then find it for example.

That is the most important thing of them all.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Just the other last few day I was wondering,how much I want to open up astral sight and hearing,that to communicate with
Satan and Gods in a clear and understandable way,because I find these signs quite difficult to interpret a lot of the time,(or I think I can't interpret it).
And btw,I am in the process of opening the astral senses.

I have seen in all these years a common mistake or worry of those who start this path is the haste and rush of reaching and talking with our gods and goddesses.
One start this journey first and foremost to evolve himself, there's an entire universe within us to discover, and they will help you out to acknowledge and understand at full your.
Take a deep breath and be patient, things will come as you climb higher and higher.
Keep up the good work!

A problem that I have is that the amount of things required to advance seems a lot. A day is 24 hours but normal life and sleep can take really a lot out of your time then you start to add hatha and kundalini yoga, cleaning, protection, spiritual warfare and so on and it seems a lot, I struggle lately to be consistent, I wonder if all of this is too much? Or is it all a must to advance?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A blatant sign of help from the Gods even if you cannot hear them, is that they lead you to answers to questions pertaining to your advancement. You will ask for an answer and then find it for example.

That happened to me quite often before I was finally brought here. I was trying to remove some mental and emotional weaknesses I had, was successful, then I got a series of "intuition pings" that led me here. No doubt some of those "pings" may have been from the Gods.

Time travel (off topic but may be useful)

In order to know what specific date you wish to time travel to, you would have to set a specific point in the solar system to move in your spaceship to, then you activate the material wormhole which causes space and time to change outside of the spaceship. One the earth has traveled to your ship, and your ship lands on the calculated point on Earth you will then know what time you’re in. Keep in mind, once your spaceship stops at the specific point on space before time traveling, the spaceship remains still - it doesn’t move. The only thing that moves is space and time which moves outside your spaceship.

Gravity MAY be the result of the energy of matter. Thus if you create a very high energy density, you could either repel or attract matter away or toward the man made energy density. Basically a cylindrical parallel plate capacitor loaded with millions of volts. I am unaware of which polarity would cause whichever result.

In my experience Spiritual Satanism really works.Im new too.I have been a Satanist for a year now and I already have started seeing the signs.It is hard to understand sometimes but it is getting better everyday.I was even saved from a deadly danger once and Im sure Father Satan saved me because I said his name believing I was going to die.Dont be afraid it is not fake it is all real.

During my early days as a Satanist, I remember going to it was either an Old Country Buffet or Golden Corral. When I got up to go get more food for what I believe was my 4th or 5th serving, one of the workers was being a total asshole, and everywhere I went, I just seemingly couldn't get away from the fucking turd, he was always everywhere I went. Asshole was also giving me stinkfaces and stink grunts, and displaying all sorts of threatening body language, it was almost like this fucker didn't want me getting anymore food.

But it turns out, I didn't end up finishing even half of what I piled on my plate, not even the dessert, so I ended up wasting a bunch of food, plus I ended up feeling like puking from over-eating, and suffered bad anxiety due to eating more and drinking less water., in addition to absorbing the asshole's parasitic energies. Even upon my first encounter with the guy, I already had a "gut feeling" within me he was gonna play a major role for the remainder of the time I was in the restaurant.

I got no doubt that asshole workers as being used as a sign by the Gods for me to wrap up my meal. Tough love from the Gods.

There was another time when I was really tight on cash and I didn't drive at the time, and deciding whether to buy cheepo microwavable groceries, or go to the Chinese buffet (which the bus stop wasn't near, but was at a distance where one can still walk a bit to it), and this one is so symbolic to Beelzebub. Anyhoo, I didn't check the weather, and it began downpouring, raining and storming and I hadn't brought my umbrella.

Come to later find out, the money I used for my dinner was actually needed for a grocery item I lacked, and granted that unlike the Chinese restaurant's location - the Walmarts and Krogers all had bus stops with bus shelters, or right next to the entrance, so I ended up not only soaking myself, but went two days without much to eat. Why I mentioned Beelzebub? He's the Patron God of all the Asians, and the God of rain, weather and thunder! :mrgreen:

Great spiritual lessons learned, and the HPs have certainly said, the Gods contact people with signs and events and will work with your whatever your situation has to help you make the best choices, as beginners who aren't yet open to the astral.

Hail Satan!

Primal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
At first, you must learn and comprehend the general outlook of existence as expressed materially, in the written material. This serves to start showing you how this will would go.

This means reading the J. o. S. articles?

The main site is the most integral part here, and then general material, yes. It will help you understand how different everything is versus for example "religion" in the mainstream, etc etc.

Primal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This means reading the J. o. S. articles?

There are many articles and it can take a year to read them all.

Read everything on www.joyofsatan.org
There are not many pages and it will only take maybe 3 or 4 hours to read everything.

Missrainbow1 said:
In my experience Spiritual Satanism really works.Im new too.I have been a Satanist for a year now and I already have started seeing the signs.It is hard to understand sometimes but it is getting better everyday.I was even saved from a deadly danger once and Im sure Father Satan saved me because I said his name believing I was going to die.Dont be afraid it is not fake it is all real.

We are happy for you. :D

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Missrainbow1 said:

We are happy for you. :D
Thank you)))

luis said:
A problem that I have is that the amount of things required to advance seems a lot. A day is 24 hours but normal life and sleep can take really a lot out of your time then you start to add hatha and kundalini yoga, cleaning, protection, spiritual warfare and so on and it seems a lot, I struggle lately to be consistent, I wonder if all of this is too much? Or is it all a must to advance?
I also feel this is a burning problem.
It's often very thought-provoking,that how who manage the time.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
luis said:
I also feel this is a burning problem.
It's often very thought-provoking,that how who manage the time.
Time management is definitely a thing I need to do better, but I work past midnight, so that is a problem. The day I do feel like I want to rest more. This makes me not have that much time. I really need to do some workings to fix this. I guess what I was asking is that doing all of that is necessary, but maybe its a stupid question :lol:

luis said:

Greetings. I have sometimes heard from you regarding time expenditure and its restraints we face when performing our SS duties on top of our daily lives. Therefore, I'd like to hopefully assist in answering your inquiry based on some of my own consistent personal experience.

On normal days (no RTR Schedule, no squares or any workings pending), I usually spend only about 1 and a half or 2 hours for all Satanism-related activities (including Kundalini yoga, Hatha yoga, 1 FRTR, and basic meditations).
An FRTR takes me 20 minutes at most.
Kundalini Yoga takes me 15 minutes for the actual exercises, and 15 for lying down afterwards.
Meditations such as Aura Cleaning, Returning Curses 1 and 2, AoP and PTAH take me about 20 minutes.
Hatha Yoga takes me 10 minutes at most, and then the lying down phase afterwards takes 10 minutes or so.

In total, this is about 1 and a half hours if you chain everything straight. When there is an RTR schedule, and/or some personal workings, this can add an additional hour, or one and a half at most, resulting in 3 hours max, even on "busy Satanic workdays". I am also currently working in the background with volunteer contributions.

I have been performing this routine every day for as long as I remember, minus some very rare days on which my energy levels are completely depleted from other activities throughout the day. Although more is always possible, I feel that I have steadily advanced in the spiritual path even with just this.

If you wish to do a working to obtain more free time, I would recommend you to attempt something based on this thread by Blitzkreig.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
During my early days as a Satanist, I remember going to it was either an Old Country Buffet or Golden Corral. When I got up to go get more food for what I believe was my 4th or 5th serving, one of the workers was being a total asshole, and everywhere I went, I just seemingly couldn't get away from the fucking turd, he was always everywhere I went. Asshole was also giving me stinkfaces and stink grunts, and displaying all sorts of threatening body language, it was almost like this fucker didn't want me getting anymore food.

But it turns out, I didn't end up finishing even half of what I piled on my plate, not even the dessert, so I ended up wasting a bunch of food, plus I ended up feeling like puking from over-eating, and suffered bad anxiety due to eating more and drinking less water., in addition to absorbing the asshole's parasitic energies. Even upon my first encounter with the guy, I already had a "gut feeling" within me he was gonna play a major role for the remainder of the time I was in the restaurant.

I got no doubt that asshole workers as being used as a sign by the Gods for me to wrap up my meal. Tough love from the Gods.

There was another time when I was really tight on cash and I didn't drive at the time, and deciding whether to buy cheepo microwavable groceries, or go to the Chinese buffet (which the bus stop wasn't near, but was at a distance where one can still walk a bit to it), and this one is so symbolic to Beelzebub. Anyhoo, I didn't check the weather, and it began downpouring, raining and storming and I hadn't brought my umbrella.

Come to later find out, the money I used for my dinner was actually needed for a grocery item I lacked, and granted that unlike the Chinese restaurant's location - the Walmarts and Krogers all had bus stops with bus shelters, or right next to the entrance, so I ended up not only soaking myself, but went two days without much to eat. Why I mentioned Beelzebub? He's the Patron God of all the Asians, and the God of rain, weather and thunder! :mrgreen:

Great spiritual lessons learned, and the HPs have certainly said, the Gods contact people with signs and events and will work with your whatever your situation has to help you make the best choices, as beginners who aren't yet open to the astral.

Hail Satan!

Very amazing story! It's crazy how the Gods lead us in ways we might not even recognize. I've had similar experiences after doing steady meditation and positive things seemed to just happen (running into old friends/family, catching every bus within a minute or two, finding change on the ground, etc). The Gods really do provide for us when we are loyal to them and ourselves.

I love the info about Beelzebub and I thank you for it. :D

I'm from Canada so I'm not too familiar with some of those restaurants. I don't mean to sound like condescending here but that restaurant has an interesting name... The Golden 'Corral'. I don't think they're using a verb there (meaning to gather/congregate) as it starts with 'the' (i.e; verb = the gather). As far as I know a corral (noun) is a pen for livestock.

America is a fucking hilarious and interesting place. The level of how corrupt everything is seems way more in-your-face than here. (Illuminati symbols on money, sleepy-joe, antifa and so on). In my mind it's also like everything all at once; every kind of person and scene. I hope to visit one day. TBH Canada isn't all it's cracked up to be... so many moronic NPCs and rude people, though western provinces (in my region) are generally more polite (I use 'generally' very loosely here). It's not too crazy on crime but it's there (murders, break-ins, etc).

Still, it's pretty fucked up here in many ways... you can get up to 5 years jail for distributing or selling raw milk and where I am if you hit a jaywalker it's always the diver's fault under any and all circumstances.
Oh Commie-da... :cry:

luis said:
Expand carefully (don't add too much too fast) so as not to fold to the pressure, but yeah, all is required for optimal results.

I love talking to them especially when they like reach down and speak to you super directly kind of feels like sleep paralysis and you see their face inside of a super bright powerful sun and they deliever directly the message they want you to hear but it is difficult for me to be able to talk back because my dopamine be going off big time the only thing i have ever felt similar to this is when i used to do MDMA but it is better then MDMA because it vibes with your soul big time.

luis said:

I can relate to this in some ways. You have to do a combination of increasing your free time (see my other working), being efficient (like vibrating mantras during yoga), as well as continued to build fire and earth traits specifically around our Satanic "careers".

Lately, I've been hammering Saturn Squares for this. I am in a position where I suffer minimal to no downsides from them, so if you feel strong enough this can be one option. Although I would definitely ASK what the result will be for you, as I did for myself (and got a positive sign).

Just as we have a sun and mars which drive our other actions, so too can we create this specifically for Satanic activities, giving us increased drive, optimism, and energy for them. Right now you can do a Sun in Sag, or soon after a Sun in Cap. for this purpose. Next Feb, the moon will be in Leo during the Esbat.

At the same time, yes this is a lot of work and not all of it is essential. At the same time, it is hard to advocate for dropping certain activities as well, since everything helps. At least recognize that you are still continually advancing, even if you miss some yoga or something. It does not mean you have completely failed.

Unlike other points in human history, we have an abundance of knowledge, but need the time and energy to implement it. No, I do not think the priests of the past spent 8-10 hours a day purely advancing. Probably more like 4-5, and likely on other subjects or matters as well.

To conclude, in some ways you are correct with your assumption, but we do have solutions as well.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404795 time=1670584852 user_id=21286]
luis said:

I can relate to this in some ways. You have to do a combination of increasing your free time (see my other working), being efficient (like vibrating mantras during yoga), as well as continued to build fire and earth traits specifically around our Satanic "careers".

Lately, I've been hammering Saturn Squares for this. I am in a position where I suffer minimal to no downsides from them, so if you feel strong enough this can be one option. Although I would definitely ASK what the result will be for you, as I did for myself (and got a positive sign).

Just as we have a sun and mars which drive our other actions, so too can we create this specifically for Satanic activities, giving us increased drive, optimism, and energy for them. Right now you can do a Sun in Sag, or soon after a Sun in Cap. for this purpose. Next Feb, the moon will be in Leo during the Esbat.

At the same time, yes this is a lot of work and not all of it is essential. At the same time, it is hard to advocate for dropping certain activities as well, since everything helps. At least recognize that you are still continually advancing, even if you miss some yoga or something. It does not mean you have completely failed.

Unlike other points in human history, we have an abundance of knowledge, but need the time and energy to implement it. No, I do not think the priests of the past spent 8-10 hours a day purely advancing. Probably more like 4-5, and likely on other subjects or matters as well.

To conclude, in some ways you are correct with your assumption, but we do have solutions as well.
Well It's a while I'm thinking to do a working to remove any obstacles to my spiritual advancement, I'm already doing other workings so it has to wait.
In the past I had a bad experience with the Saturn square but I've used it to do something I learned after you should not use it for, cursing someone, basically the Gods saved me, I was almost hit by a car and I was half the square. Anyway this is just my fault but we should put a warning in the Jos to never use them for cursing.
What kinda of affirmation did you use with the square? And what kinda of results did you got?

luis said:
What kinda of affirmation did you use with the square? And what kinda of results did you got?

First, I had asked Astarte about the result and got a positive sign. My current routine is pretty heavy and involves plenty of cleaning, empowerment, and protection. I don't think you have a problem here, but I am just reminding you to make not there is no fault or weakness in these areas of your routine, especially protection.

I had used the affirmation of something like "This Saturn Square has made me fully and permanently disciplined and consistent with my Satanic career, in the best way possible for me." x10

Remember that Saturn likes to test us, but that is not necessarily a bad thing, and it definitely yields rewards as well. However, for this case specifically, it would be increasing the very activities which help you transmute any negativity from Saturn in the first place.

The first square I did gave me some physical symptoms pertaining to Saturn, as the karma in these areas was removed. This did not happen in a major way by the 3rd one, however. Pushing the kidney 3 point is a good way to directly counter this, as is yoga.

I did actually fail one of my workings by completely forgetting about it, but this was past 40 days. This seemed like an example of Saturn's discipline for being careless here.

Despite this, the "climax" of the Square felt like a very strong desire to keep working, despite increased physical stress. The energy did what it was supposed to, which was to build onto the earthly component of my soul that pertains to Satanic activities.

Also keep in mind that our productivity is a combination of both earth and fire, not just one or the other. Although both can compensate for the other in various ways, it is also important to not forget about fire's influence on one's optimism, drive, and overall physical energy.

It is much easier to stay disciplined when you feel happy, healthy, and optimistic about something. Saturn cannot give you this like the Sun or Mars can.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=405177 time=1670742487 user_id=21286]
luis said:

First, I had asked Astarte about the result and got a positive sign. My current routine is pretty heavy and involves plenty of cleaning, empowerment, and protection. I don't think you have a problem here, but I am just reminding you to make not there is no fault or weakness in these areas of your routine, especially protection.

I had used the affirmation of something like "This Saturn Square has made me fully and permanently disciplined and consistent with my Satanic career, in the best way possible for me." x10

Remember that Saturn likes to test us, but that is not necessarily a bad thing, and it definitely yields rewards as well. However, for this case specifically, it would be increasing the very activities which help you transmute any negativity from Saturn in the first place.

The first square I did gave me some physical symptoms pertaining to Saturn, as the karma in these areas was removed. This did not happen in a major way by the 3rd one, however. Pushing the kidney 3 point is a good way to directly counter this, as is yoga.

I did actually fail one of my workings by completely forgetting about it, but this was past 40 days. This seemed like an example of Saturn's discipline for being careless here.

Despite this, the "climax" of the Square felt like a very strong desire to keep working, despite increased physical stress. The energy did what it was supposed to, which was to build onto the earthly component of my soul that pertains to Satanic activities.

Also keep in mind that our productivity is a combination of both earth and fire, not just one or the other. Although both can compensate for the other in various ways, it is also important to not forget about fire's influence on one's optimism, drive, and overall physical energy.

It is much easier to stay disciplined when you feel happy, healthy, and optimistic about something. Saturn cannot give you this like the Sun or Mars can.
Thank you. Maybe I will test it. Lately I did receive a Saturn lesson, it wasn't really good but it helped me learn some things. I saw where Saturn was right now and it makes sense, my cleaning and protection definitely helped me lessen the blow but still it was 3 not so good days. This is why I'm a bit hesitant to use the Saturn square.

luis said:
Thank you. Maybe I will test it. Lately I did receive a Saturn lesson, it wasn't really good but it helped me learn some things. I saw where Saturn was right now and it makes sense, my cleaning and protection definitely helped me lessen the blow but still it was 3 not so good days. This is why I'm a bit hesitant to use the Saturn square.

Definitely ask about this before starting.

At the same time, recognize that Saturn has a long-term approach. From its "perspective" causing you 3 days of trouble is worth it if it prevented you from making a major mistake later on. This is why a military drill instructor has no problem with ruining a recruit's day if that means they will survive on the battlefield.

The energy of Saturn can have with it some harshness, due to how grounded it is, but this is not entirely negative in the grand scheme of things. Work can and should be done to transmute both natal and transit Saturn energy, but if you are having trouble with consistency then this would hinder this.

If you are worried, then simply use Nauthiz instead, or you can channel fire energy into increasing your overall Satanic drive, which indirectly solves the problem. Lastly, Taurus and Uruz aid consistency by way of "pattern propagation", which is different than strict discipline, but also still useful for your problem.

I would be careful of using Uruz due to its relation to Mars, with Mars being retrograde, but this is another option here. Another indirect solution would be the upcoming Sun in Capricorn Square.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=406078 time=1671006725 user_id=21286]
luis said:

Definitely ask about this before starting.

At the same time, recognize that Saturn has a long-term approach. From its "perspective" causing you 3 days of trouble is worth it if it prevented you from making a major mistake later on. This is why a military drill instructor has no problem with ruining a recruit's day if that means they will survive on the battlefield.

The energy of Saturn can have with it some harshness, due to how grounded it is, but this is not entirely negative in the grand scheme of things. Work can and should be done to transmute both natal and transit Saturn energy, but if you are having trouble with consistency then this would hinder this.

If you are worried, then simply use Nauthiz instead, or you can channel fire energy into increasing your overall Satanic drive, which indirectly solves the problem. Lastly, Taurus and Uruz aid consistency by way of "pattern propagation", which is different than strict discipline, but also still useful for your problem.

I would be careful of using Uruz due to its relation to Mars, with Mars being retrograde, but this is another option here. Another indirect solution would be the upcoming Sun in Capricorn Square.
Those 3 days taught me a lot. Even if I felt like shit, they helped me understand many things. I'll think about it and definitely ask.

luis said:
I can totally relate. Not so long ago when I got a clear picture of what is needed in order to really advance, I was devastated. My usual business days lasted anywhere between 12 to 15 hours, I barely managed absolute essentials of cleaning, AoP and fRTR, often nodding off while doing them. Life was kinda like masturbation without the payoff. I now know that Saturn is behind this. Lately, thanks to uncle klaus and other enemy clowns, the tables have turned. I ended this line of work so now I have much more free time for SS duties.

I also started one of the workings by Blitzkreig for free time. Instead of failure, I now see that there's hope.

Stagnation is not pleasant. Also, you can't unknow things you came to know. You may think you are in a bad position with all this. I know I did. I'd hazard a guess that the way out of this is to start pushing the envelope. Make every minute count like there's no tomorrow. Also, don't be too hard on yourself. Our powers grow organically, step by step. Out of all the possible rituals and activities, just pick the things that matter the most and make it count.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back