Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sending Some Protective Energy To Our Own [Thanks everyone who participated]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

I wanted to write to everyone about a few things to keep in mind. The Joy of Satan is global, and we have many people who live in oppressed territories. These can range all the way from territories where one is severely not accepted to even be of our faith, all the way to places where the Governments can be after someone for their religious beliefs and convinctions.

In the modern system you can be: Balenciaga Pedophile, Fake Neo Nazi who wants to gas 60 trillion muh Auschwitz, Kamikazi Jihad Taliban, Human hating mass extinction Klaus Schwab vermin, Anthony "Oh the deaths are not rising because of the vaccine" Fauci, Christian Doomsday enforcer, Talmudic "2800 slaves will be owned by all jews when the Messiah arrives" Messianic Rabbi, Sam Bankman Fried "I stole 32 billion from the goy lol" kike - whatever.

Yet you still somehow cannot practice or have any "strange ideas" such our own. In particular, as strange ideas we have any ideas that don't condone into the paradigm of falling on your knees and worshiping either Jesus the Jew or his tribal compatriots. This is the red line of the current system, the interests of the protected group which creates endless decay but has to be taken seriously and not as lunatics for centuries now.

The reality of the above is the case as our States and Nations but also Moral and Ethical code have been subverted to serve this select tribe. Karl Marx would define his own as the "Ruling Class". This (now falling) ruling class, has been for centuries trying to censor, destroy, defame and slander everyone and use all means at it's disposal to hide itself and enforce it's corrupted paradigm of allowing itself to persecute all it's enemies, through also using States, Nations, Religions and everything else as proxies, while making it always appear like they had nothing to do with it.

Now their time is going towards the end, so intensifying their constant practices even after everyone knows about them is the usual. Yet the brutality that vermin taught to the world is still present itself in many places, in particular in those who follow the Communist and the Islam ideology.

They try to hopelessly gnaw upon the backbone of civilized society once again, to turn everything to places like the above. Therefore, systematic attacks on Free Speech, Freedom of Religion or Freedom of Assembly are their playbook cards at all times.

In certain Nations, the lunatics inspired by these systems are unhinged. Almost as unhinged as Joe Biden's son or Klaus Schwab, but actually more unhinged than that.

In places like China or Iran, the chase is still on. We must not let our guard down. We must show sympathy and a valiant heart at the face of these monsters.

Father Satan and the Gods never in history forced people to believe in them. There was never a religious "war" to cut people down and force them by the power of the sword to believe. That's why it took an enormous amount of enemy actions for Ancient people to even consider they were under threat from them, because tolerance and holiness was actually on the highest level, and people did not expendite forces to do evil to others because of their "beliefs". Everyone knew the Gods to be the same.

The first transformation and use of "religion" as a weapon of destruction happens by the Jews in their own faith against everyone else, and later on in Rome, through the creation of a contagion named Christianity. Brutality, ignorance, lack of education, foolishness, pipedreams, all came to become central aspects of this. This abomination later borne Islam, an even more perverted program which deals with death. And as all these abominations furthered themselves, violent systems like Communism and Atheism in the form of institutionalized Communism did arise further. Humanity since has been bled.

Satanic Freemasonry and other enlightened people understood after 15 plus centuries of superstition and bloodshed that this has to stop. As such, after stern and century old efforts, the Alexander system of religious tolerance for all people was put in practice again in the "New Nation" of the United States, France, and in general Europe. Out of the darkness of the above, we have not exited fully, but eventually we will. Yet we have to fight for this and not sleep a single day.

The reason we also are waging spiritual and information war, is to maintain these freedoms and build upon them, so that the age of darkness and vice must end. Humanity can then return peacefully into a state of understanding and go towards the Gods again, away from the values of anti-holiness the enemy has introduced.

The enemy is still active, and some of our own are living behind enemy lines. Most "Westerners" or people who live in blessed places where the light is plentiful, might not even imagine how this is, but in other places, light is not that plentiful and there is still a void.

Our people are still chased down. The Joy of Satan is here to protect people as much as possible. Ironically, we are the least hostile people and the representatives of the foundational values of freedom. We do not prosyletize. Yet, as our Nations are infected with testaments of darkness, many oftentimes go out of their way to go after us simply over the choice of our beliefs, especially in oppressive Nations.

Recently, I was informed that our rights are not respected. I cannot go into details. The enemy attacks the weak, and those that they oppress. "Allah" is so powerful he cannot make people believe in him, and lunatics with a poor and deficient mind can only use violence to try to get their way and enforce compliance.

In regards to Islam, we will settle accounts with this hoax. As they believe "so much" in the "all powerful", they do not seem to be able to follow that faith with letting go and piousness. Will "God" save anyone from when Islam will fall in the coming century? What about the ever growing amount of millions who wake up and seek their past or are evolving in thought?

The only response Islam has for this is bloodshed and stupidity, nothing else. We Satanists want peace, but we will not tolerate these light extinguishers to go after us.

They are devoid of all light and cannot do any good, for they exist away in the darkness of ignorance, where only the sword is the rule. Likewise, I want to add that whomever attacks any of our own anywhere, as energy has no limits and no borders, you should think twice about doing this.

I would ask that everyone here spends a few minutes of their day to do just a few repetitions like x10 of Algiz or Sowilo, and affirm:

"Members and dedicated Spiritual Satanists from Iran and China and in any religiously oppressive land are always safe, protected and safeguarded in everyway. They can practice Spiritual Satanism in peace and advance without impediment in the Spiritual path". - You can affirm this once or three times.

Please continue the above for 3 to 5 consecutive days.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Nice one HPHC

We should always look after and help our own kind.

Thank you brother.

U have my full cooperation. This power you let us access , I'll use it for my family. This is my family.

Greetings, I cannot find the superb documentary created by HPHC, which quotes a J boasting about the tribe completely replacing our spiritual beliefs with theirs, a clip shows the Pope kissing the feet of migrants, etc. It was deleted from YT a while back, I hope this rings a bell for someone. I hope to find and watch it again!

Hails.

Where to focus the vibrations? Can we concentrate energy in a ball of light then vibrate the runes in it and ask our GD to take?
(Pretty much like we regularly do when we want to give energy to the Gods but have the energy programed with specific affirmation you wrote)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I would ask that everyone here spends a few minutes of their day to do just a few repetitions like x10 of Algiz or Sowilo, and affirm:

"Members and dedicated Spiritual Satanists from Iran and China and in any religiously oppressive land are always safe, protected and safeguarded in everyway. They can practice Spiritual Satanism in peace and advance without impediment in the Spiritual path". - You can affirm this once or three times.

Can the runes be used together? Or should we stick with only one?
Also, can it be done more times a day? And after 5 consecutive days we stop?

Always support our brothers and sisters in army, the strength is even in the number.
We can't let this abomination without doing nothing, spiritual satanism it's about life, and this situation is not it. Our warriors do not deserve to be caged by these parassites.

I send my regards and protective energies to our own who live in lands of relatively more prevalent darkness.

I swear to you, not one of you is alone as none of us is. Not only will you forever exist as long as Father will be, but you have the most consummate, sophisticated, mighty and awake spiritual family in the world. Anyone who raises but one hand against you will have a hundred of theirs broken and mangled if not ripped right off.

We are the spiritual aristocracy of the Earth and as Father says, those who suffer for His sake, He shall surely reward in one of the worlds. When Satan's Age arrives, the progeny or even the reincarnations of people who'd scoff at you an Age prior will be begging to learn at your feet, grateful for any scrap of knowledge and favor you deign to bestow upon them.

You are not alone. We got your back. And you, ours. Forever.

NorseGael666 said:
Greetings, I cannot find the superb documentary created by HPHC, which quotes a J boasting about the tribe completely replacing our spiritual beliefs with theirs, a clip shows the Pope kissing the feet of migrants, etc. It was deleted from YT a while back, I hope this rings a bell for someone. I hope to find and watch it again!

Hails.

https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Jewish_Xianity.html

NorseGael666 said:

Hails.

Here on his offical odysee channel you can find most off the videos HPHC did:
https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5?view=content

May our combined energy and will grant divine grace!
Let their fear be wiped away by TRUE POWER AND STRENGTH.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

IhwarRune.gif
Algiz x10

SolRune.gif
Sowilo x10

Can we do this working longer than the 5 days?

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

IhwarRune.gif
Algiz x10

SolRune.gif
Sowilo x10

Do not overextend, if you want, you might do more repetititons for these days. It's very kind to actually think of doing this for longer. Stick to the 5 days, and if needed, I'll announce for more help. The situation is being watched over.

The Muslims people attacked our Hindus home and throw fire in our hindus windows during puja times in 2021. I will not forget the day. They break our hindus house. I will not forgive them for this kind of evil works.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

absolutely.

Algiz Sowilo Tiwaz 36x sounds like my own aop. Now I'll simply send something to a friend in need.

Gladly done. We must protect all of our SS in vulnerable territories as I am sure the translators especially are doing dangerous but important work.

I'm on it! Since finding Father Satan 3 months ago, I did not think that a greater love could have exsisted but it does, my soul is under consrution and I have felt the love of Great and Mighty Satan.
I will not go quitely into that cold winter night again, as I did decade's ago back on that old road from Stalingrad!

I am going to do this RTR for the next 5 day's for my Fellow S.S. that live in these dark & hospitable place's!.

HAIL SATAN!
Hail Morchosias!
Hail VIctory!!
Hail the Demon's of HELL!
Heil H.P HoodedCobra666

Let's do all we can for our SS in oppressive places!

In the West we are still shunned but not in any real danger for the most part, I could not imagine feeling like I am being hunted because of my love for the Gods.

I am assuming racial and family karma has to do with where you live, precise yet lucky all at once.

I am really having a hard time getting a new password on here! And now they're asking me stupid questions like what is 1 + 1! And what color is the sky! Seeing how fucking dumb I am! And trying to avoid the dumb kindergarten questions all I want to do is get my new password on here without jumping through hoops and without feeling like a criminal

And trying to log in it keeps asking me the same stupid questions over and over again laugh out loud what color is the sky so I push blue! What do you think about Jesus christ! I think he is a hoax I think he is a retard and I think he is a lie and I answer that question 11000 times already! And then to answer the simple idiot equation what is 1 = 1 and I put two and I've answered that question one 1000 times already and they keep putting the stupid questions out there and I put the same answers out there over and over again and I'm getting tired of this! If you guys wanted me to change my password while I did and for some reason it's not being accepted! Or there is a problem? It's real simple just like the last time I was acquired to change a password and I did and I didn't have to sit and answer one 1000 retarded questions like I'm sitting in the middle of a fucking prison cell being bombarded by a cop at 3:00 in the morning! Trying to find out how stupid I am just because they found a bag of marijuana in my purse or something! Or because I went through a red light! If it isn't embarrassing enough trying to prove yourself worthy taking the sobriety test! Let alone having to sit and answer stupid questions just because you're drunk! Or to see how stupid you are just because you were carrying a bag of marijuana in your purse! Even if it was medical marijuana or something pathetic like that! And I know for a fact that people do stupid things and make mistakes! And I sit and have conversations with people of all kinds telling me about the problems they have and the embarrassing situations of being pulled over by a police officer and being arrested over something stupid and having to sit and answer stupid questions over and over again even if you get the answers right they still fucking thrill the same damn questions at you and you're getting angry to the point that you just want to go home and they threaten you and call you fucking names well it's getting to the point right now laugh out loud! I've already answered the same stupid questions over and over again already! Just accept my new password already and let me on! How many times does this have to go on with this website? Didn't I not change the password the last time? And now I have to go through this painful ordeal again!? And it doesn't matter how I put the password out there I followed the instructions!? And still there is a fucking problem and I don't like being treated like a fucking criminal! Especially when I just wanted to get on already and get caught up on things and read the news and study and be like everybody else on here and learn things without having to jump through hoops! I don't know why in the hell this keeps happening? But I have changed my password the last time why do I have to do it again? And I'm not going to go through all the trouble of creating a whole another account especially when I've got things on here that I've posted and shared already as it is and if I'm a member on here? Then I should be treated as a member and I should feel like one without feeling like I have to come up with the password? Every time I turn around feeling like a fucking retard myself and it's not fair! Especially if I'm a Satanist myself I am straight up and honest and I tell it like it is and if I have to change my password I will do so but I don't like going through all different kinds of crap and just to get on here I should just be able to get on here without any problems and I should feel wanted and accepted on here just the same as the next person!? I have no idea what's going on either somebody has hacked into my account? And is playing bullshit games with me or we have the enemy on here causing problems as usual? I'm targeting me for some reason I don't know if this is for real? This time or if this is just funny games for somebody on here who has it against me? But I don't know why in the hell I can't even get on here every time I turn around I have to come up with some new password especially when it is not being accepted or it's having a hard time being accepted whatever the fucking hell? Try and try again just like The Little Engine That Could I just keep going and going and trying and trying! Will I managed to get on here finally! And I'm using my phone! So obviously my password was accepted! So why is it not being accepted on my tablet when I try to log into the same website trying to accept the password? When it obviously should! Especially fucking get on here with my cell phone! But it seems to me that when I try to log on through my tablet I feel like I'm talking to an angry police officer at 3:00 in the morning asking me the same stupid questions over and over again when all I want to do is get on already! What the hell is going on? And what can I do to help you? And what can we do to avoid the situation? And if there's anything we can do to make things better for this website so that people don't have to change their passwords over and over again and feel like criminals talking to a police officer at 3:00 in the morning or trying to pass the sobriety test laugh out loud! I love this website and I don't want to get kicked off! And I don't like playing games! Especially when the enemy gets on here and fucks around and treats is all like we're a bunch of fucking douchebags! It pisses me off when I can't get accepted especially when I should be accepted! And the password seems to be an issue with me you should be able to use the same password over and over again unless you have been hacked and I want to know what the hell is going on here!? And if there is anything I can do to help? THANK YOU! Hail Satan Oath!🔥

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I was wonder can we even do a personalized version for ourselves too?Since some of us SS like me really do deal with some pretty oppressive poeple in ur own day-o-day live even in the US. For example some some people like me deal with pretty abusive christians in our own households. That really need to watch their actions. In the case of a housemate of mine, who is one of those insane cripples that call themselves Bipolar o
r whatever other medical excuse they use to abuse others over ust becuase they don't like that tat same SS is finally done with them and moving out. Just think the of Runes is and the affirmations are from my own expereinces great catharsis and great to use as destructive defensive energies sent towards that room mate. Since she's been warned so many times not to mess with me. Since I have found great benifits since I have been practicing Runic Kabalah as of late.

Since you quote me, have you ever read the exact very paragraphs that you cite? Please reread my paragraphs. If unclear, I might have to clarify on points made here for years.

Ancient people before the advent of Christianity never did religious warfare. As explained in the post this arises with the enemy. Everything of this nature begins with the advent of the enemy programs.

To put it even more simply, to find any such problems before the Rise of Jew at 0 AD would be difficult. Julian that you mention is 330 years later and after the official advent of Xianity.

He and others tried to remove it to avoid the worst, as Christianity brought with itself all the values of the enemy. Nobody in Rome even thought for centuries to do anything and the jews worked religious tolerance as a weakness of the Pagans, which is why they had this problem later.

You will not find any example of any religious war before the advent of the enemy programs. There are no examples of "Believe in the Gods or get burned" in the Ancient past or between Pagan peoples.

Christianity as I write in the paragraph you state comes in to change this. Everything you mention is after the advent of Christianity. Christianity in the first place arose out if the natural tolerance of the Ancient People who did not observe how insidious it was until well two centuries after its creation.

Christians have commonly as they do today behaved like Jewish terrorists and they have agited governments to extreme extents. These social agitations start with Christianity.

Frank.Woden said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Father Satan and the Gods never in history forced people to believe in them. There was never a religious "war" to cut people down and force them by the power of the sword to believe. That's why it took an enormous amount of enemy actions for Ancient people to even consider they were under threat from them, because tolerance and holiness was actually on the highest level, and people did not expendite forces to do evil to others because of their "beliefs". Everyone knew the Gods to be the same.

The first transformation and use of "religion" as a weapon of destruction happens by the Jews in their own faith against everyone else, and later on in Rome, through the creation of a contagion named Christianity. Brutality, ignorance, lack of education, foolishness, pipedreams, all came to become central aspects of this. This abomination later borne Islam, an even more perverted program which deals with death. And as all these abominations furthered themselves, violent systems like Communism and Atheism in the form of institutionalized Communism did arise further. Humanity since has been bled.

Although I know that most of those who write here do not criticize and dissent (and so in my opinion it is very bad) , I disagree with what is written in regard to the story at least.

Okay, I enjoy reading you because you put emphasis in what you want to transmit , but that is not to take our eyes off the real problem, both historical and current.

If one were to take the trouble to study or read the texts of Julian Emperor ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(emperor) ) The last Roman emperor who really fought against the Christian advance , it is understood , as he himself writes in those few texts that have come down to us since the Catholic raid , that the problem already 2,000 years ago was not the chrisitans or the ancient religion of the Gods. The majority of People , Julian the Apostate points out himself, were ATHEIST and no longer believed in the Gods. Many of them were converted by Christians as they used the false myth of brotherhood and you know, people always choose the easy way, the shortest way.

Why after all take the trouble to read a book ,or books by true Western thinkers , such as Socrates or Plato, or at least the Neoplatonists such as Porphyry ?

The easy way is all there. The decay had already started with Constantine, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_Great the real traitor , who used emerging Christianity to seize power in Rome and lending a considerable hand to the kikes.

Do you think all the pagans just stood there and watched while the Christians wrested power in the Empire?

Absolutely not....

Decius ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decius ) and other emperors implemented very harsh policies to oppose kikes and Christians, including crucifying them, killing them inside games with beasts , burning them alive etc.. so much so that for more than 200 years kikes were rightly forced to live like rats in catacombs .

So the real question is what didn't work?

Seeing the world we live in today with the FTX Jew still putting on a good face with an audience of goyms laughing nervously after putting millions of people out of business and pretending it didn't, and the total ignorance of the atheist masses who act as cattle for the Jews without batting an eyelid by having shit inoculated into their veins or ordered to live like garbage is just the consequence, the effect.

The real enemy is the ignorance of the masses, who will always continue to follow the easy way anyway, whatever that may be. And the enemy knows this very well, for those they use them as they please, because the livestock DOES GET USED .

We can attack the kikes until they burn alive, but the real enemy will always be there before our eyes looking sideways at us for being pagans or Satanists. Out of envy, out of ignorance, because they were already like that 2000 years ago, as they still are now.

Nothing has changed.

Frank.Woden said:
All the inhabitants of the empire were required to sacrifice before the magistrates of their community 'for the safety of the empire' by a certain day . When they sacrificed they would obtain a certificate (libellus) recording the fact that they had complied with the order. That is, the certificate would testify the sacrificant's loyalty to the ancestral gods and to the consumption of sacrificial food and drink as well as the names of the officials who were overseeing the sacrifice[/i]

This was done in January 250 . Considering that according their legend the infiltrator gained access to Rome through jews , because they were hosting them and supporting. Neither to say that the first christians were jews coming from Palestine.

So I would say that from 150 forward, taking the date of Decius, 250 , they were already felt as enemies since who did not sacrifice to the Gods was punished with death, as Romans considered the Gods as part of the empire itself. Kikes didn't like it and started to create their infrastructure underground, with their priests etc..

As said before, the kikes can do whatever dirty game they want, but if the cattle will continue to follow the "easy path" , blue-pilled, it will not change anything!. And Julian was right indeed, it was not the catholic priests the problem but who followed them! A mass of ignorant idiots! Precisely as today!!!

Christianity instructed people essentially to constantly besiege Rome, do internal terrorism, that every statue and everything present in Rome was an abomination that if you destroyed you would be a good citizen of the Jewish State of Israel.

Christianity was a series of evil recommendations which dealt also around leaving your family, theft, worshipping jews, and generally all the cancer teachings of Christianity now which most Christians do not apply, were a common rule back then.

Waging domestic warfare and rebellions against the Roman State because it was "Anti-Christian" was another thing. Using psychic attack with Jewish gimmick. The "Bible" was only the Torah back then. Essentially these catacombs and all this were like Synagogues today, doing psychic attack towards Rome, the Roman people as a whole, and the Emperors. The origins of blood sacrifices of humans also start quite early.

Yes, all the early "Christians" up until the 3rd or 4th century were literally only Jews and Torah practicing kikes that had disagreements with other kikes or pretended to. Essentially, the battle between the two was a battle of Jews vs Romans.

It took centuries until the Romans did something about this, because they generally left people be. However, as they found out about these protocols which were no different than the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, they had to do something because of Xianity. The level of fear, illiteracy, telling people "The world was going to end", distributing the hoax that if you do not believe in "Jesus" this would send you into an eternal lake of fire, and casting down all the Gods, were of the very few reasons why the Romans responded as they did.

Actually one of the reasons the government had to do this, is because Xianity was THAT stupid, that it was dangerous when it was placed on the masses, that made them violent, illiterate, refusing to be educated or to advance, and also filled them with vehement hatred and thoughts of jewish servitude up until the death, considered as "Martyrdom for Christ".

This problem with the masses cannot change. The masses can only be instructed, and if a strong percent is using it's mind, society can proceed. If not, then society collapses.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Frank.Woden said:
All the inhabitants of the empire were required to sacrifice before the magistrates of their community 'for the safety of the empire' by a certain day . When they sacrificed they would obtain a certificate (libellus) recording the fact that they had complied with the order. That is, the certificate would testify the sacrificant's loyalty to the ancestral gods and to the consumption of sacrificial food and drink as well as the names of the officials who were overseeing the sacrifice[/i]

This was done in January 250 . Considering that according their legend the infiltrator gained access to Rome through jews , because they were hosting them and supporting. Neither to say that the first christians were jews coming from Palestine.

So I would say that from 150 forward, taking the date of Decius, 250 , they were already felt as enemies since who did not sacrifice to the Gods was punished with death, as Romans considered the Gods as part of the empire itself. Kikes didn't like it and started to create their infrastructure underground, with their priests etc..

As said before, the kikes can do whatever dirty game they want, but if the cattle will continue to follow the "easy path" , blue-pilled, it will not change anything!. And Julian was right indeed, it was not the catholic priests the problem but who followed them! A mass of ignorant idiots! Precisely as today!!!

Christianity instructed people essentially to constantly besiege Rome, do internal terrorism, that every statue and everything present in Rome was an abomination that if you destroyed you would be a good citizen of the Jewish State of Israel.

Christianity was a series of evil recommendations which dealt also around leaving your family, theft, worshipping jews, and generally all the cancer teachings of Christianity now which most Christians do not apply, were a common rule back then.

Waging domestic warfare and rebellions against the Roman State because it was "Anti-Christian" was another thing. Using psychic attack with Jewish gimmick. The "Bible" was only the Torah back then. Essentially these catacombs and all this were like Synagogues today, doing psychic attack towards Rome, the Roman people as a whole, and the Emperors. The origins of blood sacrifices of humans also start quite early.

Yes, all the early "Christians" up until the 3rd or 4th century were literally only Jews and Torah practicing kikes that had disagreements with other kikes or pretended to. Essentially, the battle between the two was a battle of Jews vs Romans.

It took centuries until the Romans did something about this, because they generally left people be. However, as they found out about these protocols which were no different than the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, they had to do something because of Xianity. The level of fear, illiteracy, telling people "The world was going to end", distributing the hoax that if you do not believe in "Jesus" this would send you into an eternal lake of fire, and casting down all the Gods, were of the very few reasons why the Romans responded as they did.

Actually one of the reasons the government had to do this, is because Xianity was THAT stupid, that it was dangerous when it was placed on the masses, that made them violent, illiterate, refusing to be educated or to advance, and also filled them with vehement hatred and thoughts of jewish servitude up until the death, considered as "Martyrdom for Christ".

This problem with the masses cannot change. The masses can only be instructed, and if a strong percent is using it's mind, society can proceed. If not, then society collapses.

As Hitler put it, "It was not Nero who burned down Rome it was the Judeo-bolshevik Christians. It was not the people of France that murdered the Aristocracy it was the Jacobinite/Frankists. And it was the Communists that burned down the Reichstag in '32."

As Hitler and Nietzsche put in Dr. Thomas Dalton's '39 Mein Kampf, "Christianity and related came through Christian Terrorism."

As there is a Superscript Number with a post below on the bottom of the page how both Hitler and Nietzsche came to the same conclusion.

Sheer fact is like Salty goes, "Definitely terrorisms as he memes around."

The xtians of today are the subdued sheep getting fucked in the back by the jews. Today the xtian beams his internal terrorism to everyone for slaver of krast in a mental cognitive dissonance hence "Christcuck" or "Christfag" and his external terrorism of the past is a long hidden history even the masters of the sheep getting fucked in the back hide carefully.

Hell even many xtians agree with the past and argue xtianity needed to impose itself to "wash the sins" or "bring about a teaching of God's punishment on feeble kosher supervised planet."

Sometimes I'm dumbfounded by people. IF Gods and polytheistic worship existed before xtianity before God's faggotry and all this communist garbage. Why is it that now we need to be monotheistic, a dangerous existence which the enemy forbids i.e. jews. The enemy i.e. jews is a monothiestic ruler shehameforash or hashem as they are afraid and highly superstitious of expressing his full name. So much for being shehameforashic beings afraid of a little name expression. And have a polytheistic order i.e. Rabbinate and basically making Man into God cause muh sheekels 'n' loud jews kvetching 'n' sheit.

Sheer fact is like HP.Cobra said Xtianity was pretty much dying by 1250ace and even then as early as possible with gnositic sorta like Sufi's. The xtians were already getting potatomashed together into this Gentile-Xtian-Jewish system some sort of Gentile Hashkalization technology. Evoking hatred and fear from church fathers going "Gnostics are worst than Pagans."

Oy VEY Gnostics worse than Pagans cause they take your xtianit and recreate it? Lulz you spent like centuries bashing the Pagans as lower than shit; espousing grey/reptilian kosher supervision technology as holier than holies of holies. And yet here you are kvetching like a kike saying a little alternative difference and all shit breaks lose.

Funny the xtians of today aren't all that much different than the sissified xtians who were re-engaged into spiritual communism after the Pagans were wiped out in Rome.

I still don't get it like I said before. We had Satan and Gods, Empire of Orion, Polytheistic religions. Then something happened, then we got Monotheism and borg grey-reptilian anti-religions. And now we are happy after nearly 2,000 and as well as 1,200 to 1,500 years of non-stop combat fighting for our rights.

And now the stupid sheep are lining up in droves for coofy vaccine and boosters and going "End is Neigh".

Just like the Tyranids from WarHammer. They attack a place in simulators, they predict the lose of 780 million Tyranid forces from a battle force of 4.2 billion. They kidnap people, create trick kosher species, then pump in "End is Neigh" scenarios to hijack the psychic forces of the planet, kaballahtize a better reality, and then attack losing only 212 million Tyranids. It's still a lot 212 but a lot better than 780.

I don't know why xtians don't want to be free at the very least. To be honest most people aren't going to be Gods. I can only see a hardcore xtian with an awesome astrological chart perfect to undertake the "Stairway to Heaven" to Supercharge their soul.

I think some of these xtians that are actually look at by the Gods and the Gods might even be providing them assistance in life to a tiny degree due to being the intelligentsia and not falling for snares of the lower order. I think you take'em onboard a Vimana(Flying Saucer) and show them one of the Gods planet and their technology and whatnot. And make them like George Lincoln Rockwell states "We Nazis are Humble". Make the xtian Humble and belittle him and make him go "How can God or any God for that matter be against making your people great, MAGA, into our civilization".

You basically gotta crush the bejesus out of them like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force with his car in the first episode. And tell them "Do you understand now?"

IF only xtians were willing to pay attention. I'm surprised they don't bother to read the bible "Study Genesis cause jew begets jew and kike begets kike and this jew begets this jew", but then later Shehameforash is like "Geneology and histories of a people I have no care for." So then why did you make us read your book.

Xtians = I want to live in a club of like-minded people who cuck around and I'm scared to "Uncuck" myself for fear I enter a cognitive dissonance and have a bitchfit.

I'm sorry but you must red-pill yourself there is no other option.

As for atheist they can be worse than xtians and even be controlled by the enemy far worse. They might decay into communism which is xtianity for atheist.

Atheist if scientific can be okay. But are going to have a hell of a time with the Gods. Cause eventually the Gods will state our powers and abilities are all scientific of your sciences only at a far greater and more open and free level.

For example just recently Scientist/Researches/ and various engineers developed a "Scrytronic" device. A scrying technology, the placed a Egyptian mummy that is sitting down. Cleopatra(think?) and believe they can not only digitally reproduce her image as she looked several centuries ago. But can even detect and apply science to make her talk and speak in her Egyptian language and tones of her feminine voice. We've probably never heard Ancient Egyptian speech. This might be on of the first to do it.

It's like HP.Cobra and Stormblood on Sanskrit as well, Cobra: "We don't even know if we are speaking Ancient Greek, it's been so destroyed who knows if we are pronouncing it right"; Stormblood "Proper Sanskrit is Vedic or Gods-speak Sanskrit but even our Sanskrit we have today might be preserved more so than other languages, but we don't even know if we are vibrating it much less speaking it correctly".

Again atheist and xtians are the problem. But at least with atheist they are willing to put the christcock down out of their mouth and read a damn book or a scientific property.

But I do have my issues with freedom of religion. No sane leader would allow any other religion but Paganism/Satanism. Like HP.Cobra said, "Abrahamism should be punished with pure brutality in the future".

Are we going to go further and further Humanity improving with the Gods to become Gods and still have desert retards with Pislam and or militant xtians going, "I'm gonna kill those Satanic Gods and bring back jesus 'n' sheit cause MJGA, Make Jesus Great Again."

Funny I can see a christcuck running around being chased by 6-7-8-9ft tall Godmen trying to kick his ass and messing with his crappy mechanical gun locking it up with psychic and telekinetic disabling blasts. Come here christcuck WTF do you think your doing attacking the Heroes of Might and Magic come fight us.

Silly but I still think even far into the Gods return (insert)-cucks are still going to cuck around. Cucks be cucks I guess.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

IhwarRune.gif
Algiz x10

SolRune.gif
Sowilo x10

Do not overextend, if you want, you might do more repetititons for these days. It's very kind to actually think of doing this for longer. Stick to the 5 days, and if needed, I'll announce for more help. The situation is being watched over.

We are a team, what helps one, helps all =).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Frank.Woden said:

Sounds a lot like Antifa today in many ways.

If only there were allegories back then to show what happens when the masses fall into subversive hands, how things go, and how to deal with things before they progress too far. So that the rulers would have been prepared to spot things and know what to do in advance. I guess it's not every day you deal with an alien invasion, until it is.

I want to ask we need to power down the enemy and pump their communism down. I get it.

But are we ever going to do magick to increase the vibrations through out Global coven?

As PowerofJustice[paraphrasing]: Recently replied to a member, "Cleaning/Protecting/Freeing/Meditation increases your vibration, thus you attract more and better things to your realm of reality."

I'm sure the Gods, the above, is pumping things down to Earth to raise it's status. But are we ever going to do a as below pump to connect to these higher realities and vibrations and pump up the Earth and further stifle the enemies grip on dooming and glooming us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back