Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When Satan Speaks He Says The Truth - The GOLDEN Opportunity

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Our world is not only arrogant, but retarded. As a collective of humans, humanity has arrogantly chosen programs of death for it's "religion", and it has followed these very much insistently and fed into them for a long time.

Needless to say, that's the worse survival policy a species can take for itself. Yet in general because a huge ego can stand in the front of realizing this, a lot of people will have to first reap catastrophic consequences before they decide to change their ways.

The rule of the Jews in the West is actually a symptom of collective retardation of it. There was never any reason for them to rule, upset cultural norms, set us back in the neolithic age, and nobody should be as insane as to want to have in influence positions in a civilization people that want to wipe out said people.

Yet, here we are. That is the power of confusion and foolishness. Everything is in reverse.

It's also the pinnacle of manifestation when the people do not listen to the Gods.

A year or so earlier in November [before the twilight happened in the markets and the economy of course] I explained to you about everything that was going to happen and how it was going to happen exactly in the Co-Vid thing. Before this, all of us pulled through the Co-Vid situation and actually most of us did phenomenally well as most people were breaking apart in all levels around us.

Go read the posts if you are a new member here, and educate yourself.

The central points communicated which we were stated to be expected were these. They are all here right now:

1. Economic downturn
2. War that almost escalated numerous times in WW3
3. How it was absolutely retarded but actually fully predictable this would happen over the flu named "Co-Vid" everyone was flapping about
4. And how the above won't solve itself until people wake up and how we are now faced with the agenda of the enemy which has been publicly declared.

Now I open the news and I see things like "10 years recession incoming", "we were mistaken to do what we did for Coronavirus", "Co-Vid restrictions in China haven't moved", "Klaus Schwab praises the Chinese Model with Justin Trudaeu".

You see the enemy for what they are now, everyone is increasingly seeing this in all areas of life. We are also being confronted with our retardation.

The time of sleeping and being a retard is over. Do that aura of protections and these workings as we have indicated, and don't be a fool.

Our community we will protect and will be strong in one another in the face of these events. Yet you will see many people running around like headless chickens during this time.

We have to be strong. I did not envision the best times for advancement to be during in such abnormal times, as these times are not constructive, but we all have the strength we need to move forward, and that is a blessing.

These are our challenges in this time and century. Satan was given a podium to speak for a few decades, because he had none; He gave us spiritual knowledge which can help us and sound advice, to all of us.

The so called "Gentiles" have been fools that never gave him one, and discarded their own Gods. They have a long way to go to become "Gentiles" again, the people of the Gods that they were. Shock after shock, a portion of them will wake up.

And let the final portion that does not wake up turn to ash in the fire of it's own ignorance brothers and sisters in Satan, and do not mourn for them.

Now, the golden "once in thousands of years" opportunity is flashing itself, and you are here. Make it worthwhile.

All of you in this world are going to see that Father Satan never lies. The Gods are not liars, they are the Truth. If one is properly rectified and has ears to listen, and has moved beyond the low levels of consciousness, then humanity could fare better by trying to listen.

We are not listening, "we" as in a human species. Some are not even listening to the basic advice. The outcome of this is generally what we have related to before as events that we must at all costs move away from.

The same mistakes are being repeated. Then, everyone thinks the Gods will eventually come in and bail everyone out, "simply because" of any reason. Yet this is half the fact; we are expected to do our ends ourselves.

The reality is this love manifests itself in the knowledge and power we are given, and it rises the more we are advancing upwards rather than do the dictates of the jew.

As we distance ourselves from the light of the Gods and their advice, we open ourselves up to the lowest entities of the universe which seek actively to harm us and are in collaboration with jews.

It's funny how you always have to explain the same things when it comes to people like me, but every retarded thing in this world is "instantly accepted" because the masses are that retarded. So I am telling you this fellow SS, do NOT allow yourself to be in this state.

These people will pay for their accumulated negative energy and jewish servitude, and they pay for it everyday - ignorance is the heaviest price one has to pay in this life. When we wake up, you think you have it hard, but you have it a million times easier.

The manifestation of all these events, is because society is the manifestation of the current spiritual state of humans. The collective suffers what it will, because of it's level that it has accepted for itself. At this level of cowardice and ignorance, this is the outcome of it.

The late cowards of every time and era, get to experience this and there is no exception. There can never be a fake solution out of this, only the rising of better people and awareness.

We are sitting on a golden opportunity. All of you can have a greater life than this world or karma has planned, and you can rise higher, even at the face where the enemy machinates scheme after scheme. Appreciate this.

Lastly, the Joy of Satan and the Gods will not beg people to join them. We will make our presence known. Satan doesn't buy people over a plate of food. Humanity must see the Gods by it's own Will, or see nothing at all; we have to wake up in ourselves.

Those who want to sink in the lower level of the abyss will be left to do so. Only the willing souls can and will be saved.

As far as our own are concerned, do not forget to apply the means you are given everyday. We are here to make the difference we are all supposed to make and have been ordained to do by the Gods.

Be blessed and powerful at all times, and do not allow these things to take you down at all. The Gods are with us.

HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Salutations, High Priest.

Couldn't the Gods foresee and prepare for this before the enemy attacked our solar system? And also why did our ancestors allow them (jews) to live when the Jews infiltrated the world and still lived as minorities, when they were not even a threat?

Thank you.

I'm just reading an old 'Law of Attraction' book which is good to be reminded.

Everything is governed by Laws. And with energy like attracts like.

So we are all creators of our experience by our thoughts, beliefs and personal vibration.

The two keys I'm reminded of in the book is first the attention on your desire. That's the creative part. And it's law that it works both ways equally for good or bad.

And the second part was the 'allowing'. It's not just the desire and creating part. We must remember the belief part.

The second part of the formula in the Law of Atteaction is to believe and allow it to come to you.

And so it is with us.

Energy flows where attention goes. So don't give energy to the unwanted situations because it becomes your vibration.

Focus on your Spirituality and connection with your original religion and relationship with the Gods.

It's all vortexes of energy. The negative bunch will get sucked down their negative vortex because that's what they're creating.

We have a positive and light vortex of energy for our own good.

I know which side I'm on.

Commander Cobra, are you announcing between the lines even more shattering events than those of the previous years and months?

I thank you for always encouraging us with the greatest of flames to raise ourselves higher.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!

the title could become a best seller book in a short time on amazon

HAIL SATAN

It makes me tragically laugh how our enemies act in the faces of people, and yet people keep swim in this swamp, sometimes they rebel and revolt, but after a while we find them back again on their previous state, it's hard to find a continuous state of things on society these days.
It's like a dog that saw a squirrel, it acts on haste but past few minutes we will find the dog back on his routine.
Give them a brand new tech and they would be happy, there will occasionally express their disappointment on various topic on twitter. But pass that point it's depressing.
Even so, our RTRs kept and keep working, these revolts even if short on life will be the seed for something bigger, we all know that.
Be strong warriors!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Our world is not only arrogant, but retarded. As a collective of humans, humanity has arrogantly chosen programs of death for it's "religion", and it has followed these very much insistently and fed into them for a long time.

Needless to say, that's the worse survival policy a species can take for itself. Yet in general because a huge ego can stand in the front of realizing this, a lot of people will have to first reap catastrophic consequences before they decide to change their ways.

The rule of the Jews in the West is actually a symptom of collective retardation of it. There was never any reason for them to rule, upset cultural norms, set us back in the neolithic age, and nobody should be as insane as to want to have in influence positions in a civilization people that want to wipe out said people.

Yet, here we are. That is the power of confusion and foolishness. Everything is in reverse.

It's also the pinnacle of manifestation when the people do not listen to the Gods.

A year or so earlier in November [before the twilight happened in the markets and the economy of course] I explained to you about everything that was going to happen and how it was going to happen exactly in the Co-Vid thing. Before this, all of us pulled through the Co-Vid situation and actually most of us did phenomenally well as most people were breaking apart in all levels around us.

Go read the posts if you are a new member here, and educate yourself.

The central points communicated which we were stated to be expected were these. They are all here right now:

1. Economic downturn
2. War that almost escalated numerous times in WW3
3. How it was absolutely retarded but actually fully predictable this would happen over the flu named "Co-Vid" everyone was flapping about
4. And how the above won't solve itself until people wake up and how we are now faced with the agenda of the enemy which has been publicly declared.

Now I open the news and I see things like "10 years recession incoming", "we were mistaken to do what we did for Coronavirus", "Co-Vid restrictions in China haven't moved", "Klaus Schwab praises the Chinese Model with Justin Trudaeu".

You see the enemy for what they are now, everyone is increasingly seeing this in all areas of life. We are also being confronted with our retardation.

The time of sleeping and being a retard is over. Do that aura of protections and these workings as we have indicated, and don't be a fool.

Our community we will protect and will be strong in one another in the face of these events. Yet you will see many people running around like headless chickens during this time.

We have to be strong. I did not envision the best times for advancement to be during in such abnormal times, as these times are not constructive, but we all have the strength we need to move forward, and that is a blessing.

These are our challenges in this time and century. Satan was given a podium to speak for a few decades, because he had none; He gave us spiritual knowledge which can help us and sound advice, to all of us.

The so called "Gentiles" have been fools that never gave him one, and discarded their own Gods. They have a long way to go to become "Gentiles" again, the people of the Gods that they were. Shock after shock, a portion of them will wake up.

And let the final portion that does not wake up turn to ash in the fire of it's own ignorance brothers and sisters in Satan, and do not mourn for them.

Now, the golden "once in thousands of years" opportunity is flashing itself, and you are here. Make it worthwhile.

All of you in this world are going to see that Father Satan never lies. The Gods are not liars, they are the Truth. If one is properly rectified and has ears to listen, and has moved beyond the low levels of consciousness, then humanity could fare better by trying to listen.

We are not listening, "we" as in a human species. Some are not even listening to the basic advice. The outcome of this is generally what we have related to before as events that we must at all costs move away from.

The same mistakes are being repeated. Then, everyone thinks the Gods will eventually come in and bail everyone out, "simply because" of any reason. Yet this is half the fact; we are expected to do our ends ourselves.

The reality is this love manifests itself in the knowledge and power we are given, and it rises the more we are advancing upwards rather than do the dictates of the jew.

As we distance ourselves from the light of the Gods and their advice, we open ourselves up to the lowest entities of the universe which seek actively to harm us and are in collaboration with jews.

It's funny how you always have to explain the same things when it comes to people like me, but every retarded thing in this world is "instantly accepted" because the masses are that retarded. So I am telling you this fellow SS, do NOT allow yourself to be in this state.

These people will pay for their accumulated negative energy and jewish servitude, and they pay for it everyday - ignorance is the heaviest price one has to pay in this life. When we wake up, you think you have it hard, but you have it a million times easier.

The manifestation of all these events, is because society is the manifestation of the current spiritual state of humans. The collective suffers what it will, because of it's level that it has accepted for itself. At this level of cowardice and ignorance, this is the outcome of it.

The late cowards of every time and era, get to experience this and there is no exception. There can never be a fake solution out of this, only the rising of better people and awareness.

We are sitting on a golden opportunity. All of you can have a greater life than this world or karma has planned, and you can rise higher, even at the face where the enemy machinates scheme after scheme. Appreciate this.

Lastly, the Joy of Satan and the Gods will not beg people to join them. We will make our presence known. Satan doesn't buy people over a plate of food. Humanity must see the Gods by it's own Will, or see nothing at all; we have to wake up in ourselves.

Those who want to sink in the lower level of the abyss will be left to do so. Only the willing souls can and will be saved.

As far as our own are concerned, do not forget to apply the means you are given everyday. We are here to make the difference we are all supposed to make and have been ordained to do by the Gods.

Be blessed and powerful at all times, and do not allow these things to take you down at all. The Gods are with us.

HAIL SATAN!!!

¡¡¡Salve Satán!!!

What else besides aura of protection is best to do everyday as far as meditation goes?

Thank you for this great reminder. In this world is easy to get carried away with its nonsense and negativity, but we always have to remember that we have a great opportunity in front of us.

Hail Satan and all our Gods forever and ever

BEAUTIFUL sermon, I try everyday to not get sucked into the retardedness of the world and other people it gets real challenging when all your surrounded by, live with,have family, rely on, all you have to talk to is retards then having to act retarded just to keep them as friends so you don't go insane from the isolation then hdving to remind yourself that you know better
And your not a full blown idiot like them I be been seeing for at least the past 2 years Christians are starting to pay for there ignorance. Alot of them Whether they want to admit it or not they know they've been fooled into believing a lie most will never admit it but they know in there hearts the Bible is abunch of nonsense I've noticed when I've argued with Christians in thepast their excuse they always says well millions of people believe in it I'm pretty sure millions of people can't be wrong..... it's just sad... but i am really seeing that satan has won this totally we just possibly have some disturbing jew created events to get through before things get better

HP I have felt this as well. The time of do or die has come into existence, we will have to witness much to pay the price for mass stupidity, but this era will ultimately advance us and make us stronger.

Already in the past few years many of the most treacherous and illusionary have been washed out around the 2020 mark, as HPS Maxine and you had indicated a long time ago. Now it's time to take things to the next level, HAIL SATAN!

Thank you so much. These kind of sermons always comes to me when ı am in my darkest moments and fuel me with motivation. I cannot thank you enough HP Cobra for giving me a light of hope with these words.

Yes my Beautiful Brother from another mother..H.P. Love this Sermon :D
The past couple of day's, I have been having beautiful dreams of this (Golden Age) we are about too enter. I mean the visualization is so delightful.. but as my Demon (ess) reminds me that first will come total Destruction!!
And i just smile lol... S.S unite for the future is bright..

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL Marhcosias!
Hail the Demon's of HELL!
HAIL VICTORY!!!!!
HEIL H.P HoodedCobra666

And what of family of SS? My parents and siblings are complete NPCs and I have been estranged from them for a number of years, however I do wish we were closer and more like minded.

Will the Gods still accept them even though they choose to remain ignorant?

As for the rest I do not care, those who want to stay as dung can stay as dung.

People are choosing to remain as slaves, all the while they think they are free, there is no true freedom, even in the west it is under siege. I cannot even post on Micrsoft News anymore because they turned off my comment ability, like free speech much?

People are imprisoned for having an opinion.

Go Fuck Yourself you filthy ***

GoldenxChild1 said:
And what of family of SS? My parents and siblings are complete NPCs and I have been estranged from them for a number of years, however I do wish we were closer and more like minded.

They will be. They are also in some form of heavenly luck to have an SS in their family who can do something for them if needed. However, most people tell me about their family in the mindset that their 30th cousin is not a Satanist.

Your 30th cousin is not spending his existence all day thinking how to best serve you or maybe serve your soul, so might as well retain a very positive vibe for them all, and a helpful one, but don't hope to save them all like someone in hopium.

If they go have 8 vaccines on the new "Pandemic" or give all their money "Save Ukraine!!" and then it's all put into FTX and then crashed, there is not much you can do, these are their choices.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

They will be. They are also in some form of heavenly luck to have an SS in their family who can do something for them if needed. However, most people tell me about their family in the mindset that their 30th cousin is not a Satanist.

Your 30th cousin is not spending his existence all day thinking how to best serve you or maybe serve your soul, so might as well retain a very positive vibe for them all, and a helpful one, but don't hope to save them all like someone in hopium.

If they go have 8 vaccines on the new "Pandemic" or give all their money "Save Ukraine!!" and then it's all put into FTX and then crashed, there is not much you can do, these are their choices.

This is good, a part of me is vexed this the case but this may be my moon sign acting cruelly, as I know deep down, I want them retained.

I grew up in a very Liberal family, and I am almost positive my Stepfather has Jewish blood, making my two half-brothers almost nothing to me. My two sisters however are obviously Gentile (different Father and Mother). Anyhow, I know you didn't ask but I can't in good conscience call them "brother" if they are Jews.

GoldenxChild1 said:

As for the rest I do not care, those who want to stay as dung can stay as dung.

People are choosing to remain as slaves, all the while they think they are free, there is no true freedom, even in the west it is under siege. I cannot even post on Micrsoft News anymore because they turned off my comment ability, like free speech much?

People are imprisoned for having an opinion.

Go Fuck Yourself you filthy ***

It's what happens when people refuse realize that they're already in a global Jewish theocracy via Christianity and Islam. If I were running a business, I'd ban every member of Christianity and Islam from entering my business, no matter how much protesting they do in the matter, then I'd put up a poster claiming that Jesus and Yehovah are evil beings who take lives and fertility away from people, then I'd one up this by burning 20 Bibles, Quarans, and Torahs on display, then I'd one-up even that by pissing 30 Bibles, 30 Quarans, and 1000 Torahs.

Again, I WISHED that I did all those things I said in the above paragraph. I really, REALLY want this twisted theocracy to be overthrown.

Hesffcs115 said:
What else besides aura of protection is best to do everyday as far as meditation goes?

Follow the framework of the 40 day beginner pdf . Daily mind training, empowerment, yogic asanas, cleaning, and warfare. These are the main areas which should usually be done on a daily basis, however this is modified based on other circumstances.

GoldenxChild1 said:

The Gods have love for all Gentiles, but they cannot directly help everyone. That is the main point.
They want the best for us, but humans commit major errors and distance themselves from the Gods. It only makes sense for the Gods to focus on people like us who can bring about a change directly on Earth.

The majority of people will be fine, even if they have to reincarnate or build their home or something. That was true before in history, when fate would cause a disaster, but especially true now since the world is only improving in the long-term. Any pain of today will be permanently amended later.

GoldenxChild1 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

They will be. They are also in some form of heavenly luck to have an SS in their family who can do something for them if needed. ..

This is good, a part of me is vexed this the case but this may be my moon sign acting cruelly, as I know deep down, I want them retained.

We should not worry about this. People who are refered to as ignorant are just living their life too, and they will be just fine. If they experience severe ramifications coming from ignorance, we cannot stop everything here.

But reincarnation and next lives are another thing in which humans do not have control over. the Gods have designed our species to be able to circumvent death and eventually wake up through reincarnation. They can manage everything in that regard.

In regards to their life, they will have to make choices. But in the future, making the proper choices will be way easier than it is now.

Hesffcs115 said:

Better next time do a extra post, or look the new people post:

- Void meditation
- Hatha und Kundalini Yoga
- Doing the Final RTR (including + Tetra + Shattering) afterwards Aura cleaining 1&2

Master Cobra just said:

"The manifestation of all these events, is because society is the manifestation of the current spiritual state of humans. The collective suffers what it will, because of it's level that it has accepted for itself. At this level of cowardice and ignorance, this is the outcome of it."

And that is exactly what I wanted to comment in the recent post with the lot of pictures of people suffering poverty and so many limitations, also showing a picture of the "Sagrada Familia" church in Barcelona, Spain, using its walls to hang a Samsung advertising. I thought, "well, at least let the stupid church have a use". I mean, I love the architecture but the church itself has no meaning to me, it's a simbol of xianity, I think you get the point.

Truly, it is painful to see pictures like that, but it is the consequence of the general stupidity Master Cobra talks about here. I am not sorry for these people, for they probably have a stupid xian cross (or the alike) hanging on their chests. There is nothing we can do for them, if they don't wake up is not our responsibility. We are doing as much as we can, and so do the Gods, but, as Master Maxine used to say: "The Gods are very powerful, but not all poweful, nobody is". Yet undoubtedly, they always speak the Truth.

Thank you Master Cobra.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Of course not an easy path, it's been a few years since I waked up and I'm still a beginner, I feel like it will take ages for me, but I'm here, we're all here and that's what matters, the most beautiful energy is by our side.
I will always state that the JOS is one of the best things could ever happen to me in this life! Father Satan and the Original and True Gods bless all the members of the JOS!

Salve Satán!

I believe that if everyone could see the blessing that is coming, they would understand the magnitude of the battle we are currently fighting. We have come a long way, and there is much more to be done, but for those who choose to fight now, they are the ones who reap the best results.

I'm glad I joined at an early age. I'm still growing and learning more every day, this is a reassurance that I will not be left behind and neither will anyone else who puts forth the right effort.

I am proud to call myself a Satanist and I take pleasure in affirming this. It seems like such a silly thing, but it truly does make a difference in my perspective. If we are to grow as Satanists we must view ourselves as such.

I hope everyone has a great Yule.

I received this personally

images.jpg

muriceias said:

images.jpg

This is very accurate and also so sad. Things that seems crystal clear to us are so complicated crazy things for them. I explain things to my mother she gets excited sometimes and then close herself to the reality because everyting ı told her makes sense more than the whole quran and all the prophets and she is scared of some jews gonna throw her to eternal hellfire and what kills me is ı am not able to change her mind.

Akay Alaz said:
muriceias said:

images.jpg

This is very accurate and also so sad. Things that seems crystal clear to us are so complicated crazy things for them. I explain things to my mother she gets excited sometimes and then close herself to the reality because everyting ı told her makes sense more than the whole quran and all the prophets and she is scared of some jews gonna throw her to eternal hellfire and what kills me is ı am not able to change her mind.
Don't take it too hard. Many are not ready yet, or even later on their current incarnation. But likewise, many will have a better opportunity in their next incarnation(s) as long as we work for the goal of freeing us from the shackles.

Henu the Great said:
Akay Alaz said:
muriceias said:

images.jpg

Don't take it too hard. Many are not ready yet, or even later on their current incarnation. But likewise, many will have a better opportunity in their next incarnation(s) as long as we work for the goal of freeing us from the shackles.
When I was talking to someone about the Holocaust,that my maternal grandmother also heard,was completely surprised,something that words cannot describe(You should have seen the look in his eyes,lol).And she just said to me with great modesty and embarrassment,not to say that holohax(holoFake).Of course she could not have refuted what I said about the holocaust,it just seemed like I was completely broken by due the truth,because she almost couldn't accept that what she mistakenly knew about history and what she had been taught about the holocaust.

It's so weird to think that people would be so obsessed with death? Murder and violence and rape.. and you would think that they would shy away from such things? But they have adapted to it all because of Hollywood and because of that stupid bible.. and now they've become so desensitized people around the world laugh out loud! Throughout the centuries Fallen Captive to that shit! That you would think that at some point that they would get a clue?.. and the truth is they know they're being lied to? Or do they even care? I guess not especially since they're going to allow the Christians to take over the fucking Constitution laugh out loud! And force the Dark Ages on everyone! Which I can't help but laugh my ass off when I think of how spoiled people have become Living in America and used to getting what they want and having their freedom! Which is now going out the window! Because of the enemy doing is very best to wash us out like we're just nothing! And people don't even care or they would have done something about it eons ago! So obviously people are not fully awake yet and don't even seem to realize that they're being led into a fucking slaughterhouse! And allowing all of this stupidity that is going on in this world to take over and slowly run away the Free Will of the human being bringing forth more and more death and decay! It's interesting how very few people even understand what is going on and the possibilities? And the things that people can still do if they had a chance to even make a fucking change?

And when and if Satan speaks? How would people know the difference? They are so very confused! They wouldn't even know who was speaking to them? Because they've been so brainwashed through church and religion because of the enemy telling them one thing and then telling them another thing!
And that is what aggravates me! And it is also very sad the people don't even know who Satan is? And if he did have the chance to talk to somebody or if he wanted to? And that people are so blind to him and don't even understand or even recognize who he is and his good works. And still so confused! Because they're still so wrapped up in the Bible and Jesus Christ! And they still look up on that piece of meat hanging on across! Like it is going to do something when it's obviously just an image that has fooled people into thinking that they have to hate themselves! And being lied to throughout the centuries about who Satan really is compared to how the enemy wants to see people? And if he wanted to speak to anybody? Or help anybody? How would one know? The difference... only somebody like us would recognize because we understand him and we know who Satan is and therefore when he speaks! We listen and we know that he is real and we feel it. And his energy stays with you for weeks especially when people recognize and allow themselves to tune in

ShadowAssassin666 said:
Off topic but what meditation is that help me feel my energy inside and outside I am new here

Breathing techniques in meditation are the foundation for all energy based meditation.

I'd recommend this exercise: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Foundation_Meditation.html

This is the starting point for creating an Aura of Protection (AoP): https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

It also helps getting into a trance beforehand: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

I'd suggest cleaning your aura everyday: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

While working on this it's important to open your chakras: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

A good way to build experience is the 40-day meditation program: https://www.satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf\

I know it's a lot to take in at once but once you read all the above and keep at it things become easier.

Also, RTRs help at not only removing negative forces on the outside but those also within. They can be found here: https://evilgoy.com/

I wish you all the best on your journey!

ShadowAssassin666 said:
Off topic but what meditation is that help me feel my energy inside and outside I am new here

Oh I forgot to add. If you have trouble with focus it helps doing a void meditation before getting into a trance. This helps clear your mind.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

I think that covers the fundamentals. Other things include vibrating runes for empowering and directing energy, and using astrology to time workings better.

Dragonheart666 said:
And when and if Satan speaks? How would people know the difference? They are so very confused! They wouldn't even know who was speaking to them? Because they've been so brainwashed through church and religion because of the enemy telling them one thing and then telling them another thing!
And that is what aggravates me! And it is also very sad the people don't even know who Satan is? And if he did have the chance to talk to somebody or if he wanted to? And that people are so blind to him and don't even understand or even recognize who he is and his good works. And still so confused! Because they're still so wrapped up in the Bible and Jesus Christ! And they still look up on that piece of meat hanging on across! Like it is going to do something when it's obviously just an image that has fooled people into thinking that they have to hate themselves! And being lied to throughout the centuries about who Satan really is compared to how the enemy wants to see people? And if he wanted to speak to anybody? Or help anybody? How would one know? The difference... only somebody like us would recognize because we understand him and we know who Satan is and therefore when he speaks! We listen and we know that he is real and we feel it. And his energy stays with you for weeks especially when people recognize and allow themselves to tune in

Satan has always spoken with us from the beginning of times from the Roman Empire to the Yezidis and us today, and he speaks with us consistently.

People are today in an overlooping metaphysical principle that makes them stay in the vicious programs of xianity and thus making their minds a huge fertile land to misery and deep silent but sure endangerment.

For example, you can take the rate of suicides due to the vicious xian related problems in the world or how many children are abused and slaughtered because of this program.

If people knew that Satan is true and that he speaks to them, not directly, most of the times indirectly as deductible by their actions and modus operandi, we wouldn't have been where we sadly are today, in a world where Satanism is only related to a retardic amount of jewish portrayed violence in Hollywood.

It is just like in the Rose Mary's Baby vs the Exorcist movies.

The Rose Mary's Baby realized by A. LaBey tended to give at least a tint of light to what Satanism really stands for.

The Exorcist movie, that appeared after Rosemary's Baby was the opposite movie that put back the cloud in people's judgement about Satanism.

Thus, everyone that hears about ouija boards or tarot or basically everything that is true and based on the occult tends to put the sheep herd mentality into blaspheming our Gods.

In modern fashion industry, especially and mostly in Halloween, there is this blasphemous trend to our Gods by making costumes and masks that resemble grotesque creatures from urban legends, such as the Jack O' Lantern that is based on a legend that a supposed drunk and stupid individual used a binding method to bind both Father Satan and the jewish thoughtform. Pay attention to the other entity that was bound, the Jewish thoughtful and you will see from basically where does this legend come from.

And, as a conclusionnary paragraph, people today are like in the movie series IT in which the fearsome kids feed the Pennywise clown in order to let them live at least for 2 or 3 days in peace, similar thing occurs in the case of xians that are by fear feeding the jewish thoughtform in order to get their fears temporarily away, just like an ignorital pill from the Simpsons cartoon would do.

We need to work on basically everything that is reasonably and logically available for humanity to advance and do not stray from this path in any circumstances.

One may easily faint in the battle field, but when there are two or, add it woth eight, so... there are ten individuals that are on the battlefield, there is a lot of power and the Enemy cowardly retreats and dies in the end.

Pegasus666 said:
Ποσειδών666 said:
Salutations, High Priest.

Couldn't the Gods foresee and prepare for this before the enemy attacked our solar system? And also why did our ancestors allow them (jews) to live when the Jews infiltrated the world and still lived as minorities, when they were not even a threat?

Thank you.

You have an email? Please write If you have. I wanna talk to you.

[email protected]

Here it is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back