Jews and Eastern Europe

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:59 am

Adagio // wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Dfiyo wrote: ...


I dont understand your point, since the jews have always had it easier in eastern countries. If anything, jews insisting on the western part of europe such as France Uk Germany and Sweden, proves these are the countries they feel threatens their agenda the most. The USSR was eastern europe. People calling swedes pussies is nonsense, no one voted for mass emigration it was forced on the populace. It takes massive amounts of shekels to keep flooding europe, are they gonna spend it on poland?


Stalin had to exterminate half of Russia to consolidate his jewish rule. Does that sound to you like "Jews had it easy in Eastern European countries"? Or does it sound like "These Animalistic Russians Were Literally the USSR"? Do you get half a country to oppose you and be willing to die for such because you are 'Welcome' and you have it 'easy' on said country... Stalin had to exterminate more than 50 to 60 million Russians to be able to sleep at night after they took office.

In the height of the war, he also issued orders that whomever didn't go to fight at the front was to be killed and tortured. This was because nobody really wanted to go to die for the jew. Many people were forced to do it. They didn't do this for their so called "Communist Pride".

Then you have idiots who say Stalin was 'liked' by anyone. Well if you exterminate 50 million people, and half the country of all the people who do NOT like you, I guess all the other people who remain will like you, whether they like it or not. And then you can write historical forgery on how much of a loved person you were.

Up until centuries ago the Czarist governments and the monarchies were basically ruining the jews either by turning a blind eye to them or outright fucking them up. As they were usurious to farmers in remote parts of Russia, and exploitative merchants. Lenin defined his war as a war against the Czarist Russians which he called the "Old Regime", and he wanted a revenge from the "old regime".

Jews assassinated Czar Alexander the second because they were afraid of him and the monarchies. And the Russians retaliated on the jews for it. Then the next Czar fucked the jews further, Alexander the III. This went ongoing up until the point the jews decided its either the Czars or them basically. Which was foundational in the beliefs of Lenin and the early Commies. The jews reached a point where they had to take them down or see their reign finished after a point.

The fear of the Czars was because due to rise in knowledge and information, the jews were getting unveiled, and Russia was moving away from the past system of lack of enlightenment. These were reverberations of the French Enlightenment. The book we have on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was also leaked in Russia. Which shows the Russian authorities were aware of what was going on and what plans the jews had for the world.

The jews call this manuscript a 'forgery' as they are deathly afraid of it, and now you have everything in the world as it says in it manifested in plain sight. Why? Because it was truly a guide on how the jews have to run the world if they get in power and it was never a forgery. This manuscript was of the most important ones in unmasking the jews, not only back then, but today.

Eastern Europeans have a different approach on such matters and they are more physically 'ready' to assault something they see as hostile to themselves. Stalin made use of this to enslave the rest of the people, and Communism, even if universalist, had somehow to become "Russian" in order to work for the population that still remained alive.

Thing is also many Russians also opposed Stalin or he wouldn't need gulags. But we will never know all the details of this. We just know what happened to them after they were caught. So they pretended it had to do anything with Russians, this "USSR" thing. Which many people tried to further tie in that the Russian was equal to a Communist. Which was fully untrue and propaganda that was political at the time.

The jews have always had a primordial hatred with Russia. When they were discovered for the elements they were, the Russians didn't sit idly, they retaliated on them.

They didn't have it 'easier', that's a false statement. If they did why did they conspire for 150 years, and kill 60 million Russians, the jew Stalin and his gang, because they had it 'easy'?

Lastly back then Russia was a reputable military power that was growing into enlightenment similar to other European Countries that were becoming more secular and modernized as time went, by gradual steps. The jews saw where this was going, plus the awakening to the jewish element had long before become a European trend. So when you have fully racially pure monarchies, jew awakening levels never seen centuries before, and a populace who wants to skin you because you are a nasty merchant, what do you do...You fight for your life or lose it.

And they decided to act rather than get kicked out and let Whites go. Part of this retaliation was the sacrifice of half of Europeans in WW1 and WW2, and the gradual sacrifice of more than 50 million Russians for jewish interests.

Jews hate all White countries the same and they are afraid for them for the same reason. They are of White people. They don't care about hue, culture, or individual leanings of each country. They just want to see White people die, get sacrificed, and go extinct. That's simply their outlook on whites. Who, whom, or under what reasons and causes is only relevant in any given present.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1660

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:32 am

When the Russian's conquered the Polish Empire the Czar ordered the Jews who had it good in the previous government of the Polish Empire exploiting the People. Into the Pale settlement and denied them any rights and kept 90 percent of the Jewish race which lived in that region in a major Ghetto state. A later Czar made the mistake of granting the Jews rights and the repaid him by murdering him. The last Czar of Russia was not the only one murdered by Jews.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Adagio //
Posts: 38

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Adagio // » Wed May 23, 2018 8:15 am

Slavs are street smart which is probably the reason muslimes dont cause as much problems there. But you are reversing cause and effect when you claim Stalin had to kill more of them over there... I pose the question would Stalin be able to do the same in western europe? Those atrocities were possible there for a reason.
Italia

User avatar
Templarmkd
Posts: 43

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Templarmkd » Wed May 23, 2018 10:49 am

Many Christians fall for the Khazar theory regarding the Eastern Jews. The original Khazars were warriors not merchants and infiltrators like the modern “Khazar” Jews.

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby ss666 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:03 am

Adagio // wrote:Slavs are street smart which is probably the reason muslimes dont cause as much problems there. But you are reversing cause and effect when you claim Stalin had to kill more of them over there... I pose the question would Stalin be able to do the same in western europe? Those atrocities were possible there for a reason.


Where was the Western spirit that doesn’t allow for Western people to have atrocities when Christianity was imposed by death sentenced, and civil wars exterminating Pagans were in place? As far as we know Christianity is Communism, so it was the exact same Jewish program that enslaved and conquered the West.

Where was the Western spirit of preserving their people in the 30 years’ war, I mean surely Westerners are so elevated that Jewish programing doesn’t happen to them. The inquisition that happened in the West is similar with how the communists genocided anyone remotely being opposed to communism.

The reason muslims in the east are not so aggresive is because Islam and Christianity are similar [as explained by HP Cobra]. The philosophy of life in both programs is the same, from treatment of different groups of people like pagans, women, and homosexuals, to the same philosophy of being slaves and even the way they view sexuality.

Moreover the muslims from Russia are mostly from Tatar descent who are Euro-Asian, a different race from the Arabs that invaded the West. And unlike Tatars, Arabs do have massive racial brainwashing against White people. The vomitated "theory" that Yakub the evil scientist made the White race, originated from Islamo-Christian comunities of Black and Arab people, in which case Nation of Islam is a perfect example of how both work together and not against each other.

You should seriously study both Christianity and Communism better.
http://www.666blacksun.com/

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Adagio // wrote:Slavs are street smart which is probably the reason muslimes dont cause as much problems there. But you are reversing cause and effect when you claim Stalin had to kill more of them over there... I pose the question would Stalin be able to do the same in western Europe? Those atrocities were possible there for a reason.


No he wouldn't. There are worse people running in these countries such as the zombie Rockfellers and Rothschilds who has been there for 5 centuries living off 'politely' and creating banks to enslave the whole planet. To the English so long you behave politely, and you make money, you can stay among them, apparently, even if you're a fucking racial ghoul on a mission to enslave the whole planet. That doesn't sound inferior or superior to me, it's just the jews use the weaknesses of their host nations to invade them. At least the "English" how they have been engineered by their society in the last two centuries to be tolerant of this behavior.

It's of no importance to me if the jew puts the poison at once (like Stalin who exterminated all these people in a short amount of time) or by droplets to kill a different horse (such as gradual migration).

The "Method" one uses to kill someone doesn't prove superiority or inferiority. It's just a different method. And yes, I believe Western Europeans are more cultured and better when it comes to many things civilized, way superior.

Take that instict however and twist it and what do you get...

The same thing you can do to the slavic instincts of being more, possibly, violence oriented.

The jews simply twist the instincts they find in populations.

Take Southern Europe. How did they fuck them over and fill them with hordes? By their 'good heart' and 'hospitality'.

Each to their own. Different people react to different things.

But neither Concita Wurst would be winning "Eurovision" in Russia by dancing on a pole in front of Slavs and Eastern "Russians" and telling them to 'change now cause it's the law'. Russia may not have the so called 'extremely advanced culture' of the Western Europe but it can neither be corrupted in many of said aspects. Which is why these things have never happened over there and the jew had to go full criminal on them.

I don't know what the jew enjoys more, gradual mixing and destruction of a race such as Western Europeans, or outright murder such as Eastern Europeans? I truly think they enjoy both, but for their safety, they want the first method. As Hitler stated this is the jewish method they always follow silently. And they enjoy it when they see people slowly melting into a pot fully unaware of it. Even in Hitler's time over the pretext of needing workers, they filled the Rhine region with "French" people that were black. To bastardize the Germans.

There are things which every people is suspectible too. Like the Swedes are susceptible of good heart and hospitality. If they did that thing to infest a country of slavs so suddenly, and steal all their tax money to feed abdul and mohammed, less than 30 years old, and 99.4% male migrants, on the first rape or attack, some Slavs would have killed them and put them 6 feet under, a few of them, to teach them some manners. They wouldn't be waiting for the court to rule out that Abdul was simply masturbating on the corner and therefore deserves FINANCIAL COMPENSATION over "FALSE ACCUSATION", while Mohammed simply put the tip in the minor's ass in a swimming pool, so this is technically a hug and not a rape cause the "LAW" said so.

Too much "Civilization" hurts. Even Hitler talked of this lengthily.

I have heard many stories from this from poor Eastern Bloc countries where they have done this and avenged the victims on their own. Same as Southern Europe. They have put them 6 feet under like mushrooms and as such they think twice before raping children and women again.

Do I agree with this and consider it civilized? Let's say for the sake of it... "No". Do I condone it, "no". Is it advisable? Obviously not.

However when some people come to rape your children and your family, if you do not raise a gun or any weapon you have available, something is wrong with you. Some people call this 'being civilized'. That fucking stupid...So these people are uncivilized so what...

But is it effective in keeping you racially alive? It sure as hell is.

Adagio //
Posts: 38

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Adagio // » Wed May 23, 2018 1:19 pm

The end objective of their programs are murder of the white race and enslavement of a controllable people. Thats the USSR. I dont know if they are better or worst. What generation made this possible or impossible. I know that putting large groups of chained naked people in some regions with temperatures as low as minus 15 to 30 degrees and then making them eat feces didnt happen in western europe. And what I described here wasnt the worst that was happening in the eastern regions. I have read accounts of torture chambers in the streets with a jewess as the "hostess" or helpless people getting hammered by the kikes.
Italia

Adagio //
Posts: 38

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Adagio // » Wed May 23, 2018 1:28 pm

ss666 wrote:
Adagio // wrote:Slavs are street smart which is probably the reason muslimes dont cause as much problems there. But you are reversing cause and effect when you claim Stalin had to kill more of them over there... I pose the question would Stalin be able to do the same in western europe? Those atrocities were possible there for a reason.


Where was the Western spirit that doesn’t allow for Western people to have atrocities when Christianity was imposed by death sentenced, and civil wars exterminating Pagans were in place? As far as we know Christianity is Communism, so it was the exact same Jewish program that enslaved and conquered the West.

Where was the Western spirit of preserving their people in the 30 years’ war, I mean surely Westerners are so elevated that Jewish programing doesn’t happen to them. The inquisition that happened in the West is similar with how the communists genocided anyone remotely being opposed to communism.

The reason muslims in the east are not so aggresive is because Islam and Christianity are similar [as explained by HP Cobra]. The philosophy of life in both programs is the same, from treatment of different groups of people like pagans, women, and homosexuals, to the same philosophy of being slaves and even the way they view sexuality.

Moreover the muslims from Russia are mostly from Tatar descent who are Euro-Asian, a different race from the Arabs that invaded the West. And unlike Tatars, Arabs do have massive racial brainwashing against White people. The vomitated "theory" that Yakub the evil scientist made the White race, originated from Islamo-Christian comunities of Black and Arab people, in which case Nation of Islam is a perfect example of how both work together and not against each other.

You should seriously study both Christianity and Communism better.
http://www.666blacksun.com/

You dont know much of the modus operandi of christianity, in most regions the jews couldnt break through militarily. They created trojan horses by false programs. The viking raids and such began because of christian harassment. Its always the same old tricks. Normalizing fake programs by mixing of pagan elements. Take control of the government in the face of an aloof population. Then enforce falsehood through years of slow degradation of real white culture. The people dont even have a clue.
Italia

Adagio //
Posts: 38

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Adagio // » Wed May 23, 2018 1:41 pm

Youre making this a western vs eastern thing when Im trying to make an observation on what is the political scene at the moment. My opinion is that Russia still has the gangster mentality from the USSR so its hard at the moment to come up with a politicial solution from there at the moment. The white race needs a great organized union against the kikes and we cannot afford any inside wars. It was the USSR last century, Spain in the 16th or Rome entering the first millenium of the modern calendar. So in the face of what its obvious can you agree that Russia still has symptoms from the Soviet era and drop the pointless western vs eastern mindset.
Italia

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Adagio // wrote:Youre making this a western vs eastern thing when Im trying to make an observation on what is the political scene at the moment. My opinion is that Russia still has the gangster mentality from the USSR so its hard at the moment to come up with a politicial solution from there at the moment. The white race needs a great organized union against the kikes and we cannot afford any inside wars. It was the USSR last century, Spain in the 16th or Rome entering the first millenium of the modern calendar. So in the face of what its obvious can you agree that Russia still has symptoms from the Soviet era and drop the pointless western vs eastern mindset.


Come teach me what I have been doing for a around a decade. Then, tell me the obvious which I have stated in every single work.

Russia has still got all the USSR elements in tact. Even it's leader now is a USSR lackey. But let's repeat it for the 100th time like we didn't say it 99 times before...Because you're pretending nobody said it for 99 times before...

You're debating yourself here, then saying the obvious facts to replies that are far better than what your reasoning can even absorb.

Big lolz...

I'm out mate.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:54 pm

Adagio // wrote:
ss666 wrote:
Adagio // wrote:Slavs are street smart which is probably the reason muslimes dont cause as much problems there. But you are reversing cause and effect when you claim Stalin had to kill more of them over there... I pose the question would Stalin be able to do the same in western europe? Those atrocities were possible there for a reason.


Where was the Western spirit that doesn’t allow for Western people to have atrocities when Christianity was imposed by death sentenced, and civil wars exterminating Pagans were in place? As far as we know Christianity is Communism, so it was the exact same Jewish program that enslaved and conquered the West.

Where was the Western spirit of preserving their people in the 30 years’ war, I mean surely Westerners are so elevated that Jewish programing doesn’t happen to them. The inquisition that happened in the West is similar with how the communists genocided anyone remotely being opposed to communism.

The reason muslims in the east are not so aggresive is because Islam and Christianity are similar [as explained by HP Cobra]. The philosophy of life in both programs is the same, from treatment of different groups of people like pagans, women, and homosexuals, to the same philosophy of being slaves and even the way they view sexuality.

Moreover the muslims from Russia are mostly from Tatar descent who are Euro-Asian, a different race from the Arabs that invaded the West. And unlike Tatars, Arabs do have massive racial brainwashing against White people. The vomitated "theory" that Yakub the evil scientist made the White race, originated from Islamo-Christian comunities of Black and Arab people, in which case Nation of Islam is a perfect example of how both work together and not against each other.

You should seriously study both Christianity and Communism better.
http://www.666blacksun.com/


You dont know much of the modus operandi of christianity, in most regions the jews couldnt break through militarily. They created trojan horses by false programs. The viking raids and such began because of christian harassment. Its always the same old tricks. Normalizing fake programs by mixing of pagan elements. Take control of the government in the face of an aloof population. Then enforce falsehood through years of slow degradation of real white culture. The people dont even have a clue.


Yes, one of the oldest members here clearly didn't know. Lol...

People these days...

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:57 pm

Adagio // wrote:The end objective of their programs are murder of the white race and enslavement of a controllable people. Thats the USSR. I dont know if they are better or worst. What generation made this possible or impossible. I know that putting large groups of chained naked people in some regions with temperatures as low as minus 15 to 30 degrees and then making them eat feces didnt happen in western europe. And what I described here wasnt the worst that was happening in the eastern regions. I have read accounts of torture chambers in the streets with a jewess as the "hostess" or helpless people getting hammered by the kikes.


The amount of confusion in your replies and in your perception of my otherwise very clear replies, and as shown by how you ironically twist another member's as well, so you can literally say the same thing while assuming you say something else...Is absurd.

As stated in the other reply, I'm out. And do some studying or at least rectify what you already know. And learn to read between the lines...

Adagio //
Posts: 38

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Adagio // » Wed May 23, 2018 2:06 pm

Because of your delicate position in the struggle against the jews I wont point out the flaws in your behaviour right now, when I was trying to make a genuine observation on the topic. And I was far for trying to minimize any group of people.
Italia

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:16 pm

Adagio // wrote:Because of your delicate position in the struggle against the jews I wont point out the flaws in your behaviour right now, when I was trying to make a genuine observation on the topic. And I was far for trying to minimize any group of people.



Yes, you won't call me something, but you do.

I don't need to be in a delicate position nor have a behavioral flaw because I serve you the dish you are trying to serve to others.

Do you think everyone reading these forums can't really see...

As I told you in private as well when I denied one of your posts...The replies are read by others...And many people who read NS material or Nationalist material in their respective country... Can be exposed in the Southern Vs Eastern Vs Northern Europe meme.

So when others read this reply, which I assure you, many people do, I have to include that in irrespective on if it has to do with your personal "argument". I am merely replying.

Maybe this could have created a partial error. But from any message exchange here I see you always try to screw something other people say just for the sake of you draining their time like a sewage. To the point you even just tell them things already evident, for whatever reason. To pretend they didn't already know when they told you.

Your posts are largely just incoherent and just dissing people on things they obviously knew to waste their time and the time of readership, so you can just project that somehow, people from whom you have read many of the points you brought forth, if not all, SOMEHOW didn't know about these points. To undermine others.

The other member literally posted you the websites to study, and you go back to him with things stated in the frontpage of the website. To tell them they don't know...

Can the people who have written about all that you write not know about these points... I wonder... What is even the point of questioning that... Your last reply shows this.

After he writes a reply that is fully coherent you turn around him to tell him things he obviously knew since they are in the websites that he linked to you. Is there any logic to this...

When people reply to you with facts and respectfully, and you keep dissing them to prove incoherent points, and you get fucked for it, do you have any rights to whine...

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:31 pm

You tell me stop comparing Eastern to Western Europe... While I just took the hypothesis of such and disproved it...

Then you say you never said such a thing...

But your comment writes...

"I pose the question would Stalin be able to do the same in western europe? Those atrocities were possible there for a reason."

Logic twists in her tomb...

User avatar
gloryofsatan666
Posts: 87

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:02 pm

Adagio // wrote:Because of your delicate position in the struggle against the jews I wont point out the flaws in your behaviour right now, when I was trying to make a genuine observation on the topic. And I was far for trying to minimize any group of people.

the jews use defferent approch to deferent people even within the white race,the fact that the russians are more warriors and a no nonsense people make the jews take over them in a more harsness and force the way joseph stalin killed millions of russians and brought communism to keep them under their control,the eastern europians would be more cultural and hospitalized kind of people the jews are very aware of this,this is why migrants are allowed there at first something that will never happen in russia without a fight.it is just defferent approch to councer.like hooded cobra said they are just using defferent methods to concer the white races just like they are doing so with all the races in the world.am not white but everyone gets the message here except you.

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby ss666 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:03 pm

Adagio // wrote:Because of your delicate position in the struggle against the jews I wont point out the flaws in your behaviour right now, when I was trying to make a genuine observation on the topic. And I was far for trying to minimize any group of people.



Adagio //
“Moscow has the biggest muslim population in Europe, where are all the angry eastern europeans? I dont buy those cheap youtubish narratives. Not for one second.”
- I addressed your statements

“it was because the eastern european mindset allowed them the most freedom to commit atrocities.”
- I addressed your statements
"I pose the question would Stalin be able to do the same in western europe? Those atrocities were possible there for a reason."
- I addressed your statements

You then bring another perspective and say you didn’t support your original stance.

Your fallacies include Red Herring :
“You dont know much of the modus operandi of christianity, in most regions the jews couldnt break through militarily. They created trojan horses by false programs. The viking raids and such began because of christian harassment. Its always the same old tricks. Normalizing fake programs by mixing of pagan elements. Take control of the government in the face of an aloof population. Then enforce falsehood through years of slow degradation of real white culture. The people dont even have a clue.”

Combined with Circular Reasoning. “Eastern European atrocities happened because of Eastern European mind-set.” Therefore “Eastern European mindset is the leading cause of Eastern European atrocities".

On top you misrepresent what HP Cobra said, which is straw man.

User avatar
Xavius_6x6
Posts: 33
Location: The Oblivion.

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Xavius_6x6 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:23 pm

In Croatia where I live they constantly non-stop post in their own media and share spread on global about their suffering during WWII 41-45 trying to put the guilt tag on us despite many people not feeling it at all , often their articles are trash trying to cover up anything bad that happened in 41-45 that was mostly commie stuff blamed falsely on the right wing or however. Anyway these same ((()))) who are Zurrof , Goldstein and Obersnel all jews yea...are promoter of NGO Soros migrations and recent convention to legalize moral depravity present in the West.

There was funny picture with that kike Snel with another jew actor from hungary....here it is.... something that will become normal if that convention is passed on , he even encouraged taking away kids from people who oppose Convention claiming it was racist to oppose it.

Image[/img]

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:11 pm

Xavius_6x6 wrote:In Croatia where I live they constantly non-stop post in their own media and share spread on global about their suffering during WWII 41-45 trying to put the guilt tag on us despite many people not feeling it at all , often their articles are trash trying to cover up anything bad that happened in 41-45 that was mostly commie stuff blamed falsely on the right wing or however. Anyway these same ((()))) who are Zurrof , Goldstein and Obersnel all jews yea...are promoter of NGO Soros migrations and recent convention to legalize moral depravity present in the West.

There was funny picture with that kike Snel with another jew actor from hungary....here it is.... something that will become normal if that convention is passed on , he even encouraged taking away kids from people who oppose Convention claiming it was racist to oppose it.

[img]...[/img][/img]


"Goy please that's progression..." - Rabbi Soros

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1660

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:52 am

The English kicked the Jews out of England for three hundred years straight. Even when they were somewhat let back in in 1690 they were denied citizenship the Jews tried to force a law to emancipate them in the 18th century that was shot down in parliament. One of the largest pogrom's in history was in England the Tyler Wat rebellion in which English Men marched from one end of the other of the Kingdom and pogromed some state up to sixty thousand Jews in retaliation for being robbed and abused by the Kikes.

The problem however always was the Jews could get the Kings and Nobles all the shekels they wanted at low interest.....Oy Veh..... But they wanted certain protections and privileges in return. That of being able to abuse and rob the population by criminal tax collecting methods and usury fees up to 85%. The Jews would rob the people of their goods with insane level taxes and then force then to the Jewish money lender to survive and thus catch them in a cycle of debt and poverty, many people died from extreme poverty due to such. Cromwell the Jewish puppet tried to get the Kikes back in with the White Hall conference and everyone was like "fooook that".

In 1690 a foreign King William of Orange took over and his army was funded by Jewish banksters out of Holland and as return he put there fat ass into money power with the "Bank of England". It was force at gun point from the top down. And slowly went on for centuries till in 1815 the Rothschild's grabbed total control.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Artanis
Posts: 204

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Artanis » Fri May 25, 2018 6:56 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Adagio // wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:

I dont understand your point, since the jews have always had it easier in eastern countries. If anything, jews insisting on the western part of europe such as France Uk Germany and Sweden, proves these are the countries they feel threatens their agenda the most. The USSR was eastern europe. People calling swedes pussies is nonsense, no one voted for mass emigration it was forced on the populace. It takes massive amounts of shekels to keep flooding europe, are they gonna spend it on poland?


Stalin had to exterminate half of Russia to consolidate his jewish rule. Does that sound to you like "Jews had it easy in Eastern European countries"? Or does it sound like "These Animalistic Russians Were Literally the USSR"? Do you get half a country to oppose you and be willing to die for such because you are 'Welcome' and you have it 'easy' on said country... Stalin had to exterminate more than 50 to 60 million Russians to be able to sleep at night after they took office.

In the height of the war, he also issued orders that whomever didn't go to fight at the front was to be killed and tortured. This was because nobody really wanted to go to die for the jew. Many people were forced to do it. They didn't do this for their so called "Communist Pride".

Then you have idiots who say Stalin was 'liked' by anyone. Well if you exterminate 50 million people, and half the country of all the people who do NOT like you, I guess all the other people who remain will like you, whether they like it or not. And then you can write historical forgery on how much of a loved person you were.

Up until centuries ago the Czarist governments and the monarchies were basically ruining the jews either by turning a blind eye to them or outright fucking them up. As they were usurious to farmers in remote parts of Russia, and exploitative merchants. Lenin defined his war as a war against the Czarist Russians which he called the "Old Regime", and he wanted a revenge from the "old regime".

Jews assassinated Czar Alexander the second because they were afraid of him and the monarchies. And the Russians retaliated on the jews for it. Then the next Czar fucked the jews further, Alexander the III. This went ongoing up until the point the jews decided its either the Czars or them basically. Which was foundational in the beliefs of Lenin and the early Commies. The jews reached a point where they had to take them down or see their reign finished after a point.

The fear of the Czars was because due to rise in knowledge and information, the jews were getting unveiled, and Russia was moving away from the past system of lack of enlightenment. These were reverberations of the French Enlightenment. The book we have on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was also leaked in Russia. Which shows the Russian authorities were aware of what was going on and what plans the jews had for the world.

The jews call this manuscript a 'forgery' as they are deathly afraid of it, and now you have everything in the world as it says in it manifested in plain sight. Why? Because it was truly a guide on how the jews have to run the world if they get in power and it was never a forgery. This manuscript was of the most important ones in unmasking the jews, not only back then, but today.

Eastern Europeans have a different approach on such matters and they are more physically 'ready' to assault something they see as hostile to themselves. Stalin made use of this to enslave the rest of the people, and Communism, even if universalist, had somehow to become "Russian" in order to work for the population that still remained alive.

Thing is also many Russians also opposed Stalin or he wouldn't need gulags. But we will never know all the details of this. We just know what happened to them after they were caught. So they pretended it had to do anything with Russians, this "USSR" thing. Which many people tried to further tie in that the Russian was equal to a Communist. Which was fully untrue and propaganda that was political at the time.

The jews have always had a primordial hatred with Russia. When they were discovered for the elements they were, the Russians didn't sit idly, they retaliated on them.

They didn't have it 'easier', that's a false statement. If they did why did they conspire for 150 years, and kill 60 million Russians, the jew Stalin and his gang, because they had it 'easy'?

Lastly back then Russia was a reputable military power that was growing into enlightenment similar to other European Countries that were becoming more secular and modernized as time went, by gradual steps. The jews saw where this was going, plus the awakening to the jewish element had long before become a European trend. So when you have fully racially pure monarchies, jew awakening levels never seen centuries before, and a populace who wants to skin you because you are a nasty merchant, what do you do...You fight for your life or lose it.

And they decided to act rather than get kicked out and let Whites go. Part of this retaliation was the sacrifice of half of Europeans in WW1 and WW2, and the gradual sacrifice of more than 50 million Russians for jewish interests.

Jews hate all White countries the same and they are afraid for them for the same reason. They are of White people. They don't care about hue, culture, or individual leanings of each country. They just want to see White people die, get sacrificed, and go extinct. That's simply their outlook on whites. Who, whom, or under what reasons and causes is only relevant in any given present.






Hey Cobra! I cannot contact any of "The Team" so dont mind that i put this in here please. I made a topic about my eye-sight problem and asking if there is a eye-doctor or someone here in the Forums who could help me. How is that illegal or pirated links are in there? :|
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 79

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby ZmajEriksson » Sun May 27, 2018 2:48 am

This is why there's so much animosity between Slavic tribes. If the Soviet army was able to cause the damage it did in a war nobody wanted, imagine if Slavs unified against (((them))). The Jews wouldn't last a day. So they keep us distracted with alcohol and video games and indoctrinate us into hating each other

Grom Ariów 666
Posts: 22

Re: Jews and Eastern Europe

Postby Grom Ariów 666 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:19 pm

Slavs are uniting. It is not visible on surface but is happening on soul level. Keep doing Your spiritual workings to increase Your bioelectricity. Perun will be released.
Sława z Polski !


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dypet Rod, ZmajEriksson and 4 guests