Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some Security/Internet Advice

Serpentine said:
So, I will occasionally make spiritual conversation with my mom. She use to meditate back when I thought it was silly and I have been attacking the xian religion since I was a child. For a while she denounced the xian god but recently she has started falling back into it. I have made mention of meditation and that there is true spirituality as well as mentions of her being able to make what ever life she wants, but I have a feeling these may go against Satan’s idea. I was unsure since she has once practiced these things, but I don’t want to upset the gods, so should I just step down and not make another mention of anything spiritual?

Also would this include disproving the xian Religion or simply saying things like “the xian god is a lie” or “the bible is a lie?”

I only saw this sermon and your post at this time. I hope my reply is able to reach you.

If your mother is still on the fence, I highly recommend NOT mentioning Satan, Satanism, Joy of Satan, etc.
Especially if you live with her. If she hears of these, and may not make a big deal at this time, she will NOT forget you told her and may kick you out or make your life very difficult (to put it mildly) if she decides she's had enough of you or is influenced by enemy entities and/or xian or new-age energies.

The thought that came into your head is your own intuition or guidance from Satan. Listen and trust that voice. Be safe than sorry. Better silent than to speak, because words you cannot take back, ever.

I tell you this because it has happened to me: when I was new, and I told a close relative (who I was closer to in relationship at the time, but not anymore...he has changed completely since then) about Satan, Satanism, ETs, etc.

Things changed between us over the past 9.5 years and he has since told his girlfriend and friends about my beliefs, religion, etc. They look at me with wariness, or fear, or just strong general dislike. They obviously have watched too many hollywood movies about Satan and the occult, or are sympathetic to the jews (even if they are Gentile) because they don't know or want to know more or better.

I don't give two shits about his friends and ex-girlfriends but this situation showed me that things could have really gone downhill if it reached my mother and father or if I lived in a small town or village where everyone knew each other or gossiped.

Look out for yourself, first.

Hail Satan!

and what about if i use duckduckgo as a search engine.will i espect privacy online coz i dont use google due to its tracking .is this good?

Serpentine said:
So, I will occasionally make spiritual conversation with my mom. She use to meditate back when I thought it was silly and I have been attacking the xian religion since I was a child. For a while she denounced the xian god but recently she has started falling back into it. I have made mention of meditation and that there is true spirituality as well as mentions of her being able to make what ever life she wants, but I have a feeling these may go against Satan’s idea. I was unsure since she has once practiced these things, but I don’t want to upset the gods, so should I just step down and not make another mention of anything spiritual?

Also would this include disproving the xian Religion or simply saying things like “the xian god is a lie” or “the bible is a lie?”

If she is a strong christian, do not antagonize her beliefs, especially while you are dependent on her. Continue to work in secret, that is all you can do for now. Think about it like this: Let's say you go to far and kick off an argument. If she deprives you of support, now neither of you can make any contribution to the cause. If you worked in secret, remaining neutral or unspoken on the topic of religion, at least you could progress on your own path.

You forgot to tell them to not use windows or any other close source OS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back