Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ABRAXAS: INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD [JOY OF SATAN PAGE UPDATED!]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
More information has been finally added on Abraxas. Soon, Valefor's Information will be posted as well.

Everyone must read these pages, as they will give you necessary knowledge. This is the best page that has been written on Abraxas and his Gnostic followers.

ABRAXAS: HIERATIC INFORMATION

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABRASAXHC.html

The Followers of Abraxas: The Gnostic Students & Satanic Origins

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABRAXAS_GNOSTICS.html

ABRAXAS: DEMON INDEX UPDATED:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONV.html/index.html

“Abraxas or Abrasax respectively is very powerful, friendly and is a most mystical Demon. He is very friendly and has showed many times his love and care for Dedicated Satanists who follow Him. Abraxas appears in form as a medium built most beautiful man, sometimes holding a scepter, wearing a tunic, with medium sized black hair with golden undertones that appear almost as golden hair and a white skin. His mysteries related to the foundation of the universe itself. In every Ancient tradition, he was worshiped and his Name was considered a knowledge that was only revealed to initiates, as part of a top secret initiation based knowledge. The secret behind his name ABRASAX is one of the great mysteries.”

GROUP RITUAL FOR ABRASAX:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=76092

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
More information has been finally added on Abraxas. Soon, Valefor's Information will be posted as well.

Everyone must read these pages, as they will give you necessary knowledge. This is the best page that has been written on Abraxas and his Gnostic followers.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABRAXAS_GNOSTICS.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONV.html/index.html

“Abraxas or Abrasax respectively is very powerful, friendly and is a most mystical Demon. He is very friendly and has showed many times his love and care for Dedicated Satanists who follow Him. Abraxas appears in form as a medium built most beautiful man, sometimes holding a scepter, wearing a tunic, with medium sized black hair with golden undertones that appear almost as golden hair and a white skin. His mysteries related to the foundation of the universe itself. In every Ancient tradition, he was worshiped and his Name was considered a knowledge that was only revealed to initiates, as part of a top secret initiation based knowledge. The secret behind his name ABRASAX is one of the great mysteries.”

whatever the god, i will be delighted to know deeply about him, congratulations hoodedcobra

"Psalm of Abrasax:

Honorary/Invocatory Psalm to Beelzebul"

this is right? beelzebul

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

this image made me feel good and tears came out of my eyes now, are the images energized by being placed on the site?
very good feeling and it gives me relief
does it mean something?

ABRAXAS_1.png

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Two days ago (still yesterday for me?) there was a video on the homepage of youtube called "what egyptian sounded like".
I don't recall exactly but Im positive that the egyptian name for abraxas came up because for some reason I think it sounds more eastern aka chinese or japanese.

It also mentioned that the pronounciation of the ankh also has an additional vowel between the n and kh.

I had an odd dream, more like a nightmare the night before I came across the video. But when that was mentioned I thought back about the dream and how in the midst of it I saw or heard the same word.

Kind of strange and all and I am not sure how to make sense of this especially that nightmareish dream I had.

Which strangely enough has a

HP I must say this is excellent work, especially in shedding more light on the history of the cults of knowledge and those cursed xians. For his practitioners to be called 'worse than pagan' they must've pissed the enemy off BIG TIME. As a patron of Astrologers I find Lord Abraxas very intriguing.

I also have to ask, do you believe there is any truth to Abraxas worship being linked to some of the crusaders? magestein mentioned this but I never knew if it was valid or not.

Yess;! This is so amazing HP thank you thank you!!! It's no coincidence I did his ritual last night! I have one question though, in his Demon section it still says his zodiac sign is Pisces whilst in the other page it says Aries and Gemini. Are all 3 valid? To be completely honest I'm almost not surprised about Aries as I felt higher octaves of fire from him as well but wasn't sure where the feeling was coming from at first. Connection with the sun also!

It's wierd because before I found Satanism I had somewhat of an interest in gnosticism but was turned off when I found a lot was corrupted with xtian filth.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oh wow. I am blown away. So He is the Egyptian God Khonsu. I was wondering for a while because there are certain Egyptian Gods that I was curious who are from the list of Daemons. Khonsu, Hathor, Geb and Nut, etc.

Karnonnos said:
HP I must say this is excellent work, especially in shedding more light on the history of the cults of knowledge and those cursed xians. For his practitioners to be called 'worse than pagan' they must've pissed the enemy off BIG TIME. As a patron of Astrologers I find Lord Abraxas very intriguing.

I also have to ask, do you believe there is any truth to Abraxas worship being linked to some of the crusaders? magestein mentioned this but I never knew if it was valid or not.

Thank you for the kind words. This task has been very difficult simply because the enemy just removes everything and deletes all information.

To find any information that is real about some subjects is impossible. The internet has covered a lot of real information in a sea of misinformation.

Then, we have academia which never dares to cross the boundary of any thought, or when done, it's purposefully done to an extent where everything sounds insane or is a lie.

The situation with many groups like the Crusaders and ongoing organizations is that the history is so secretive and so covered in lies that one cannot really do anything but make a "well founded" theory or at least one close to the Truth.

What we know for a fact is that all the claimed "Christian" and "Deus Vult" organizations were always infiltrated top to bottom by Pagan and Satanic practitioners. Their practices have derived from this source as Xianity never really had any "mystery practices" that it has not entirely stolen from Pagans predating it.

The practices do not reveal all the xian origin claimed and oftentimes, are in opposition to all virtues of the enemy dogma. That's why they had to re-write the dogma decade after decade for thousands of years in Synods.

One is also plagued by the lack of actual sources who do not want to ad-nauseum promote the enemy paradigm on every subject. Generally useful information can be found by mostly historical revisionists, yet these books are not always exactly best sellers.

Many times, these books get published once and then are discarded, due to being "unpopular", ie, not ingested by the idiots who do not even take a moment to think things could be different.

Quite a few of the JoS donations have went over time to books and material like this, so that one thing could lead to the other. As one can see the Britannica cited there is actually from decades ago. Thankfully, it existed online. The most recent version doesn't even mention Platonism or anything like this on the Gnostic sects.

They are re-writing history every passing year even as things are right now.

There is also the case of major mistakes due to lack of awareness. Egyptology in this case is a mix of these mistakes from a scientific standpoint of view, but also the known conspiracy to cover-up things, often times not the intention of most researchers.

Shadowcat said:
It's wierd because before I found Satanism I had somewhat of an interest in gnosticism but was turned off when I found a lot was corrupted with xtian filth.

"Gnosticism" is so perverted, lied about, totally misunderstood, and based on forgeries, that I would never even touch it or consider it anything. Most of it is just repackaged Judaism, with ideas being confused all over the place.

They just try to Paganize and internalize Xianity, because they want to still believe in, while disregarding it's all forbidden to do so and this never occurred in it's history and so on, so forth. Many jews love that nonsense.

More modern "Gnosticism" is just for confused Christians basically who just try to pretend the system of death they follow has "meaning" to it trying to engage into the "forbidden" arts of their "religion", such as internal analysis and so on based on bullshit.

Any parts that they project meaning upon simply being stolen from previous Pagan religions that they could follow without going into all of this lying process.

They just do this in order to try to fill the void of their religion having no spirituality, but them being bound into the lie cannot really move out of it, so they make lies up. Christianity is such a lie that you can put anything on it, because it has no substance and no purpose other than to constantly deceive.

Gnosticism of the "past" ie centuries ago and more specifically in the first centuries of "Christianity", is just people who made up their own version of Christianity and tried to promote it, because clearly Christianity was a sham of the time and just based on a hoax. So people started making up whatever about a hoax that never happened.

The central church gathered this "whatever" and burned it all because they were angered that many people were not buying into the "Myth of Christ" as Pope Leo has summarized centuries later.

Classifying everything as "Gnosticism" has made things very confused in this field of study. Cases like the Naassenes or Basileides or other sects, have seldom to do with the nonsense supported from others.

And then a few hundred years of disinformation written on top of the already random cocktail of ideas and insanity, which has been in itself also translated by even more confused and retarded individuals.

I highly disliked to have to read endless books on the subject just to finally come to conclude to make the page of Abraxas and take small pieces of real knowledge from all of this nonsense to make a page about him.

The explanation of the letter IAO/IAW was very enlightening. I assume this is related to the RAUM meditation, with IO being the vibration for the masculine and Feminine poles of the soul?

Also it appears that the Hebrew tetragrammaton came from this, some ancient Greek texts refer to yhwh as iao (ex. dead Sea scroll leviticus, 4QLXX Lev) or iaoa (Clement of Alexandria) or iaoouee (Greek magical papyri)

HPS Maxine spoke about how the tetragrammaton was based upon the four corners of the soul but I could not rationalise that information until now. Thank you

Abraxas' webpage turned out beautiful! Your work HP Hooded Cobra is absolutely indescribable wonderful! I am always filled with joy and contentment when I read about this God, especially when doing his ritual, then I am filled with a sense of strength as well.

Thank you again for making it all possible to reconnect with this wonderful and beloved God!

Your work is greatly appreciated, this knowledge is deep and very revealing. Thank you HP Cobra

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:

"Gnosticism" is so perverted, lied about, totally misunderstood, and based on forgeries, that I would never even touch it or consider it anything. Most of it is just repackaged Judaism, with ideas being confused all over the place.

They just try to Paganize and internalize Xianity, because they want to still believe in, while disregarding it's all forbidden to do so and this never occurred in it's history and so on, so forth. Many jews love that nonsense.

More modern "Gnosticism" is just for confused Christians basically who just try to pretend the system of death they follow has "meaning" to it trying to engage into the "forbidden" arts of their "religion", such as internal analysis and so on based on bullshit.

Any parts that they project meaning upon simply being stolen from previous Pagan religions that they could follow without going into all of this lying process.

They just do this in order to try to fill the void of their religion having no spirituality, but them being bound into the lie cannot really move out of it, so they make lies up. Christianity is such a lie that you can put anything on it, because it has no substance and no purpose other than to constantly deceive.

Gnosticism of the "past" ie centuries ago and more specifically in the first centuries of "Christianity", is just people who made up their own version of Christianity and tried to promote it, because clearly Christianity was a sham of the time and just based on a hoax. So people started making up whatever about a hoax that never happened.

The central church gathered this "whatever" and burned it all because they were angered that many people were not buying into the "Myth of Christ" as Pope Leo has summarized centuries later.

Classifying everything as "Gnosticism" has made things very confused in this field of study. Cases like the Naassenes or Basileides or other sects, have seldom to do with the nonsense supported from others.

And then a few hundred years of disinformation written on top of the already random cocktail of ideas and insanity, which has been in itself also translated by even more confused and retarded individuals.

I highly disliked to have to read endless books on the subject just to finally come to conclude to make the page of Abraxas and take small pieces of real knowledge from all of this nonsense to make a page about him.

I can imagine. It was quite frustrating with very much wanting to learn about him more in the past and finding nothing but filth and slander as well. if I recall correctly I remember reading something on gnosticism basically describing Satan as the protagonist, or the good guy (or so it seemed in what I was reading back then..) and it is what coaxed me to look into it back then a little....i don't know how accurate this was based on gnosticism itself, because as you said it seemed to try to mix a lot of xitan and stolen pagan themes. It wasn't too long before I quickly lost interest. As painstaking as it may have been, it is much appreciated how you put this all together :)

"The four crowns on his headare
symbolic of the 7 powers
or the Chakras, which
come out of the Head of Abraxas,
a symbol for the human mind [NOUS]
or higher soul."

I believe there is a mistake here, and should be: "head are"

Amazing page, HP!

Thanks a lot for your work Brother. I'll be glad to interact with Abrasax especially after finding out He is a patron for Astrologers and was involved with teaching mankind Astrology in our ancient past. A most fascinating God.

I first read about Him many years ago when I was young and interested in the occult. I was searching for 'how to become god' on Google and came across a page on gnosticism or something related that talked about the 'First God Abraxas'. I can't remember much but I was very fascinated with the name. Years later when I found the JoS when I was reading the section on the Gods I instantly remembered the name Abraxas.

Hail Abrasax!
Hail Satan!

Another spelling mistake actually correct just needs to put "Paganism".

The Gnostic sects were hundreds, with many simply being of enemy ideology, or following confused ideology between Christianity and Pag

Finish off Pag to Paganism.

Thanks, excellent page, translated immediately. Looking forward Valefor and Ares.

Note that in the page about the Gnostics there is a broken like.

"Do note that both of these “Sects” of “Valentinus” and “Basileides” ...
or following confused ideology between Christianity and Pag
"

I like The sun/moon dichotomy in his sigil. His sigil always seemed so much different than other demons sigils, cause it has symbols in it that are widely known. The other demonic sigils look like some structural diagrams of energy, or smthing like that.

It reminds me how recently I was shuffling my tarot cards and while doing it lost 2 cards of the deck, those were the sun and the moon cards, which is kinda specific to be an accident. I found them by now.

Finally Lord Abrasax's Hieartic information page.🥺🥺🥺🥳.

Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra for sharing pages. ✨✨✨

I think Abrasax's seal can also be interpreted as:
The lower and upper crescents represent the masculine and feminine chakras. the equal-armed cross represents balancing the chakras. The 4 small circles represent the 4 elements.

That's how I interpreted it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Have a nice evening. ^^

Dear Master Cobra, this is very important and interesting information, I just want to let you know that the link to:

"Psalm of Abrasax: Honorary/Invocatory Psalm to Beelzebul" is not working.

Could you please check it out?

Thank you Master.

Thanks everyone for pointing out the editorial errors, need to get in and fix these. Was on overtime to get the pages as thus a few errors.

The Psalm is purposefully missing as the prayers will be shared after most of the pages are done.

Baroness Blossom said:
Finally Lord Abrasax's Hieartic information page.🥺🥺🥺🥳.

Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra for sharing pages. ✨✨✨

I think Abrasax's seal can also be interpreted as:
The lower and upper crescents represent the masculine and feminine chakras. the equal-armed cross represents balancing the chakras. The 4 small circles represent the 4 elements.

That's how I interpreted it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Have a nice evening. ^^

Do not worry much about mistakes. You must meditate on the Sigil, that is the point. The explanation I gave was strictly on the alchemical symbols on the sigil itself. One is free to add more and try to seek to understand more. That is in fact the point of this, to make the beginning of thought to unfold in someone to look into what they can gather further.

The upper and lower Crescents wouldn't represent the male and female chakras, as this is the glyph of the Moon. But as you can see, these are looking at the opposing side. Therefore, we are talking about opposites.

Sigils are non verbal, meditate on it too.

I really like the energy of Abrasax.
I didn't know he was an astrology patron!

Thanks for this work HP, can't wait to see the Valefor page!

Hail Abrasax
Hail Father Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

<The three letters on the Shield of Abrasax also
have to do with the union of the
Female Elements of the Soul.
The Greek Goddess of the Moon was called “IO”
with the letters written on the shield,
with the A symbolizing union of female elements.>

about this it is interesting to note one thing.

in raum meditation iiii is made to vibrate in the right part of the body ,ooooo in the left.

then eiiii in the front part aaa in the spine.

is this related to the seal of abraxas?

SS66610888 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

<The three letters on the Shield of Abrasax also
have to do with the union of the
Female Elements of the Soul.
The Greek Goddess of the Moon was called “IO”
with the letters written on the shield,
with the A symbolizing union of female elements.>

about this it is interesting to note one thing.

in raum meditation iiii is made to vibrate in the right part of the body ,ooooo in the left.

then eiiii in the front part aaa in the spine.

is this related to the seal of abraxas?

Yes, as the IEOA are symbolic for the pillars of the soul.

I found a typo under Sources/Bibliography
1 in the system of Greek Isosephy

One p is missing in the word Isopsephy

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do not worry much about mistakes. You must meditate on the Sigil, that is the point. The explanation I gave was strictly on the alchemical symbols on the sigil itself. One is free to add more and try to seek to understand more. That is in fact the point of this, to make the beginning of thought to unfold in someone to look into what they can gather further.

The upper and lower Crescents wouldn't represent the male and female chakras, as this is the glyph of the Moon. But as you can see, these are looking at the opposing side. Therefore, we are talking about opposites.

Sigils are non verbal, meditate on it too.

Thank you for your help, High Priest. I will focus more. ^^
Praise Lord Abrasax

Have a nice day ^^

FINALLY!

There is some truth out there!

:mrgreen: :twisted:

Mithra and Abraxas seem to... vie for the same position, though?

I know Mithra is Utu who is Azazel...

So...

Greetings to all ,
Please someone downloaded the Psalm for Abraxas? I just cant, looks like some attacks to the page continue happening.
If so, please send me the Psalm to Honor Him.
Thanks

kenny.meza said:
Greetings to all ,
Please someone downloaded the Psalm for Abraxas? I just cant, looks like some attacks to the page continue happening.
If so, please send me the Psalm to Honor Him.
Thanks

The psalms for all Demons will be updated when the Demons page are updated as a whole, they will be added on the end.

You can pray to Abrasax and the other Demons with the Ritual affirmation of course on their rituals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back