Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cyberattacks Against The Forum: Password Change Necessitated

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Recently it has come to our attention that some enemies of JoS have been trying to mostly unsuccessfully hack in to the JoS and user accounts.

These accounts and passes would be from 2020, so if you registered in 2021 or 2022, this does not concern you. But it's a good idea to do this anyway.

They do not have the passwords, but certain encrypted files they got could result in them getting something, with a very low percent of possibility. No matter what we are always transparent and I decided to let everyone know of this.

For that reason, we have set a 15 days baseline on which all users must change their passwords from now on. The platform will automatically ask for this change.

If other problems exist, you can simply use the regular password retrieval process. If you encounter problems, mail at [email protected].

This is to protect your accounts and keep everything safe from user accounts.

You can change slightly, but you must change it. If you save this in your browser, then it will update automatically everytime you change this by you pressing "update". If before end of 2020 and you still have the same password, change to something else entirely.

Generally, the enemy is like vermin. They do not recognize the rights of people to hold any belief they do not agree with. Any rights created for human beings are not recognized for them in anyway.

Like vermin, they will try everything in their power to stop humanity from growing and advancing, forcing everyone to conform to their lizard paradigm.

They were able to get some forum based info from 2020 [The enemy had opened the backdoor for them to do that back then, everyone remembers that certain individuals were removed and these facilitated this].

After the 2019-2020 attacks against the JoS which were focused literally on it's extinction, the situation has become very serious.

Whether or not a company we used to be on was also bribed or tried to facilitate this hack, is unknown. We have long moved from these, yet this goes on to show.

One has seen how even banks and other institutions behave only because jews whine or are their members. They do not treat anything societal or business related as a business, never did. It's all part of an agenda to attack their enemies with.

We try to be totally an open forum, and at the same time be secure, against an enemy with like infinite resources and many idiots. That's not easy, but it's clearly feasible.

As the enemy has infinite resources, we try to do our best and constantly improve our platform.

We will solve this by making mass moves about our infrastructure.

We do not have the unlimited resources they have, but we can as a community if we decide, collectively take care of things.

Since 2020, they have been hitting walls. As they hit walls, they also get more insane.

We constantly recommend people to use proxies or VPN or Tor to get into the forum, for safety reasons if you are an active member.

The reality of the subject is that in 90% of cases, the enemy cannot do anything at all, besides maybe harass people and as we know "mass surveillance". There is no way around this on the internet.

We are doing everything we can, but the internet itself by design is like that.

No matter what we can or cannot do [we try our earnest], if you go around, share your personal information, invite kikes in your house, or who knows what - we can only do that much. In the last years alone, I have reiterated these points again and again.

On the other hand, even with "available" information the average user leaks, they cannot really do anything. But they survey everyone like lunatics.

That doesn't mean they can do anything or can do anything, but they are doing this for their psycho reasons.

The good news is that after 2020, the Forums and sites have been largely immune and we have been making it through with almost no downtime, no attacks passing, everything is sailing forward. We are also working on the back end to keep things safe.

In the close future, we will take more and more steps to ensure user security, anonymity and privacy. But this is gradual, not everything can be done on once.

No matter what we do, you have to also protect your own self as explained above.

They also chose on Samhain to try to troll with this attack. I guess at this Samhain Rabbi Zuccerborg went bankrupt is more damage. Too bad.

This battle against us is on the enemy's leverage and unjust as the enemy has both infinite resources, and many people who do nothing besides trying to pretend they are "Good" by attacking the "Evil" people who want to meditate or advance spiritually and so on.

The fact that we are winning and progressing is a miracle in itself, and they know it. It makes them really bitter and furious, but not much that they can do at this point.

The Truth is out there, as it's drawing to an over for them, it begins for our side.

Lastly, those specifically responsible for this will pay a price that is fitting for anyone who tried to act against Satan's Temple and Satan's people.

We go forward and we get stronger and stronger.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Changed the password. After our last RTR they're literally shitting themselves. But they can't cancel us so easily like they did with others, we are Legion motherfuckers.

I just remembered and had changed the password upon an urge on 16 December 2020. Any chance to be right on date?

Hope they get punished by law, law of material and law of the spiritual.

It would be best if everyone changes their password to something new. A tiny change like adding "2" at the end does very little to increase security.

To explain the situation simply, what these enemies have is a one-way encrypted version of the passwords (called a salted hash). A hash is very easy to compute in one direction (Password -> Hash), but impossibly difficult to compute backwards (Hash -> Password). All they can do is rapidly guess passwords for a specific user and try to find one that matches the hash. This is expensive to do, and will fail if you used a strong password. (Hence why nothing serious has happened here since 2020.) However, if successful, they will have your password text, so making a tiny change does very little for your security because they can guess obvious simple changes.

Changed mine. Didn't know wtf was happening, I thought I was straight up hacked or something. Typed my old password in wrong the first time which freaked me out more.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=397041 time=1667336912 user_id=346]
It would be best if everyone changes their password to something new. A tiny change like adding "2" at the end does very little to increase security.

To explain the situation simply, what these enemies have is a one-way encrypted version of the passwords (called a salted hash). A hash is very easy to compute in one direction (Password -> Hash), but impossibly difficult to compute backwards (Hash -> Password). All they can do is rapidly guess passwords for a specific user and try to find one that matches the hash. This is expensive to do, and will fail if you used a strong password. (Hence why nothing serious has happened here since 2020.) However, if successful, they will have your password text, so making a tiny change does very little for your security because they can guess obvious simple changes.
Wait so let me get this straight, even though we are among what sounds like the greatest enemy the jew has ever faced/is going to face, they're still not using all that advanced hardware against us?

In theory brute force (aka, password guessing but using soft/hardware imo) will guess all passwords eventually, but for some reason didn't bring us down, they have massive resources but can't seem to use them to enough effect for some reason.

I'm aware that there are forces outside of what I see (like the gods I hope) but just to be certain, how are we still here as opposed to rotting in some FEMA/Walmart gulag?

May the Gods curse those filthy parasites that work constantly to tear down this place.

As a reminder to all the people here: be responsible and protect yourself on the Internet, by using VPNs or Tor.
Jos Ministry can make everything in his hands to protect this wonderful place, but given that currently the world is against us, this kind of events can happen, since no one can be trusted.

Thought it was strange I had to reset my passwords.

Anyway good to be back in my profile.

Was just thinking how my gmail account has my mobile number for account verification. Gotcha.

Well it's not the inquisition and what we do is lawful.

Thought they got me for a sec. It looks like it's not yet the time for FBI to take me to some underground facilities to conduct experiments on me. Good.

I fucking hate this, what a farce.

Ludwick said:

Wait so let me get this straight, even though we are among what sounds like the greatest enemy the jew has ever faced/is going to face, they're still not using all that advanced hardware against us?

In theory brute force (aka, password guessing but using soft/hardware imo) will guess all passwords eventually, but for some reason didn't bring us down, they have massive resources but can't seem to use them to enough effect for some reason.

I'm aware that there are forces outside of what I see (like the gods I hope) but just to be certain, how are we still here as opposed to rotting in some FEMA/Walmart gulag?
Fortunately for us, the laws of mathematics are more powerful than all the computer hardware on the planet. Consider a random password 20 characters long, with 80 possible values for each character. There are 80^20 possible passwords to guess. That's 115,292,150,460,684,697,600,000,000,000,000,000,000. Now, assuming a GPU can guess 4,000,000,000 passwords per second, and using all 10,000,000 GPUs NVIDIA made last year, that lets you guess 40,000,000,000,000,000 passwords per second. To guess all 80^20 would still take 2,882,303,761,517,117,440,000 seconds, which is ~91 trillion years. And that's just to crack one user with an 80^20 password. :cool:

(And this is actually a worst-case scenario because I believe phpBB actually uses bcrypt (not SHA), which is a GPU-hardened hash that slashes that number of hashes per second way down.)

Even if a few hotshot teenagers are using "password123", hacking their accounts wouldn't really accomplish anything. It's the Admins/Priesthood like HP Cobra, and the Guardians like me, who are the targets, and we know how important strong passwords are.

" post_id=397070 time=1667346791 user_id=346]
Ludwick said:

Even if a few hotshot teenagers are using "password123", hacking their accounts wouldn't really accomplish anything. It's the Admins/Priesthood like HP Cobra, and the Guardians like me, who are the targets, and we know how important strong passwords are.

#teamhotshotteenagerspassowrd123
:D

I have tried several times to change my password.. It finally took! And I am still having troubles logging on. I wondered what was going on? Because normally I don't have a problem logging on!? And then I went to log on this evening to do my RTR's and it said that it wouldn't let me on or browse? Unless I change my password and I thought I was in trouble at first! I know that there are a lot of things going on! And I just hope I didn't do anything wrong? At least that's what I thought until I was able to get on here! And see that HP HoodedCobra666 posted a announcement about the enemy trying to hack in. And people are getting hit. And that isnot good. This bothers me...? And I hope that everyone is doing okay!??... and that we can continue on with this group.,,, I don't know what I would do without this website!? And I hope that I can still get on here and continue on with my learning process

Things are getting pretty serious! If you have to go as far as change your password ..🤔 But then again. I believe that I've always had problems with my email address and the current password I had? Somebody had hacked into that account and I have been trying to figure out who? Or why? And I couldn't even figure out the password of this individual? And still every time I would log in? My username and password was accepted only nobody knew who was who? Until I would get on there and type something. Or post a picture. Just to let people know that I am not an enemy or the other person...🤔... and still I can get on here as a student doing whatever it is that I have to do and wonder if this other person is reading my content? And that it is about time I changed my password! And it wasn't a bad thing for me. Quite frankly it was something that was much needed! So that people on here will know who I am? And to know that I'm not trying to be 15 people on one profile. And that I have always been honest and my true self on here. Without getting into trouble. And without giving out too much information. Especially if we are being attacked by the enemy all the time! I would not want any of my information exposed!? Or worse. And when I first got on here this afternoon trying to log in! I thought I was in trouble? Or have been kicked out for something? At least I thought it was until I was able to figure out a new password to get on! I'm still having a struggle getting on here! But it is good to be back on here!! And I am also very proud! To be a member of this website and a member of this group! And it makes me feel thankful and blessed in Satan's name that this website is still up and running! I hope everyone is doing okay? I'm sorry we have to deal with these problems! I am doing okay :) now that I'm able to get back on here and continue on with my learning process. Hail Satan!!!🖤 Thank you!!!

Password updated. Better luck next time, you filthy inbred kike scum!

Ludwick said:

Fortunately for us, the laws of mathematics are more powerful than all the computer hardware on the planet. Consider a random password 20 characters long, with 80 possible values for each character. There are 80^20 possible passwords to guess. That's 115,292,150,460,684,697,600,000,000,000,000,000,000. Now, assuming a GPU can guess 4,000,000,000 passwords per second, and using all 10,000,000 GPUs NVIDIA made last year, that lets you guess 40,000,000,000,000,000 passwords per second. To guess all 80^20 would still take 2,882,303,761,517,117,440,000 seconds, which is ~91 trillion years. And that's just to crack one user with an 80^20 password. :cool:

(And this is actually a worst-case scenario because I believe phpBB actually uses bcrypt (not SHA), which is a GPU-hardened hash that slashes that number of hashes per second way down.)

Does slamming your hand a couple times on the keyboard and using whatever manages to come onto the screen count as a "strong password"?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For that reason, we have set a 15 days baseline on which all users must change their passwords from now on. The platform will automatically ask for this change.

Does any password over 15 days old have to be renewed as well? Only asking because I got the change password "nag screen" immediately after I logged in and wouldn't let me leave my profile settings until I changed my password, which I already did.

Also, are "password generators" any good for security?

HP cobra can you delete my previous acc. Its username is risingbeast666. It was my first acc. I made it years ago but I totally forgot the password years ago and I no longer have access to the email I used on that acc because I was a kid that easily forgets passwords back then maybe it was because I had a habit of frequently changing passwords back then. I wanna use that username again but I can't seem to change my username on the forums. Thanks

It is simply extraordinary to cope with this situation. A whole malignant people are attacking us by all means, and our people don't understand a thing, yet we are doing very well and will get better and better.

Thank you to those who are doing this great and excellent work. I hope to be able to personally do more in the not too distant future.

Changed the password. We absolutely need to teach them more than a lesson.

Hacker would probably use some chipset used for crypto mining instead of GPUs to get more hashes per second. Anyway bcrypt uses salt and it's iteration count could be increased to resist ever increasing computation power.

Given the current situation, I urge you to stay safe online. This is no longer a joke, although it was not a joke, but it does not fit into the category of a joke, not in the least tendentious way. These are not easy times, but in the end We will be the winners in a society where Satan and the Gods regain their dignity and people once again acknowledge their original Gods and Creator.

CyberSecurity On Linux - Advanced Information

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75229&sid=b11a20b1cb404a3548f5b9726e7bcb4c

CyberSecurity On Linux - Part 2

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78938&sid=b11a20b1cb404a3548f5b9726e7bcb4c

Security On Android - Advanced Information

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75235&sid=b11a20b1cb404a3548f5b9726e7bcb4c

The advice and instructions in these posts will make a big contribution to your online safety. I recommend that you do not use jewdos (windows) 10 or any jewdos system as they undermine security, even if you use a Tor browser on jewdos10, such as a VPN or proxy, it makes no difference as the system it is running on is not secure. If you're very attached to your system and don't want to change, look at Linux Mint or Ubuntu, which are excellent for beginners and will get you used to Linux systems.

Although these are not professional tips, they can make a very big difference to your security. As for the Forum password, it's a good idea to attach a text document to VeraCrypt, multi-encrypted with a PIN, and then type a long password (letters, numbers, punctuation) into that document, the point is to make it long and complex. You can copy and paste this password into VeraCrypt at any time to access the Forum.

Stay safe, the Gods and Satan Are with Us and that means everything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Passwords changed, but question, did you say that we have to change our password every 15 days now? Or that it has to be changed within 15 days from now?

I thought I had personally done something 'wrong' without knowing (ah paranoia from being abused for years). Good to know it wasn't that. Though a bit disturbing that it wasn't. Anywho password changed, although I suppose at some point I need to think of a brand new one entirely.

Now I know who was responsible for my signature change, and they should know by now what is going to happen to them next. This pisses me off a hell lot, they think they are heroes trying to burn an active library on how to better people's lives from their ordinary 24/7 soul-suffering schedule just because their kike "masters" say so.

I do wanted to use Tor when I browsed the forum the thing is does it really helps anymore given the fact that I already have a period of time on this account on my real IP?! Like it seems kinda useless to hide when I already revelead my self from the first time.

Changed my password to a longer one. The Jews can maintain their pretexts of "safety" "Security" and "a better world" all they like; the effectiveness of their pretexts will wither in time.

In fact, I argue that Jews have a history of using pretexts. They're the most effective of kind of lies; many gentile victims cannot easily spot them based solely on social interaction, it can keep the victims occupied on both the short term and the long run, the Jewish leaders don't have to get their hands dirty, and it causes Pagans to fight amongst themselves (as the COVID scandemic horrifically demonstrated) with the Jews watching gleefully. I can't think of any more reasons. Pretexts, especially of love and improvement, are EVERYWHERE in Christianity, Islam, and other jewish offshoot organizations.

Maybe I should do a post specifically dedicated to pretexts, and how to spot them.

Ludwick said:

If people used the same PW for other services change these, also. It´s best to have long and strong unique pws for each service.

Better have totally different PWs for your offical live services and your hidden live. As a choosed PW is also revealing info.

Never save hidden live PWs in your browser.

A strong PW is 20 digits or longer contains Big Letters, smal ones, Numbers and Special Letters like &. It also should not have a logical connection

like:

!Todayisagoodday666!

the pw below is stronger then the above but much harder to remember.

kO6/dolm?=27nDWA5d

One has to find the Middle way between strong PW and the risk off forgetting it. As we should be allways abel to acces our hiden life services.

tabby said:
Does slamming your hand a couple times on the keyboard and using whatever manages to come onto the screen count as a "strong password"?
Interesting question. I've always wondered about that.
I just did a quick experiment, and if I randomly smear my hands all over the keyboard, the result is actually very good!

Assuming only lowercase letters and numbers, a perfectly random generator has 36 bits of entropy for each character. Given a sample of 300 characters I mashed on the keyboard, each characters has 27 bits of entropy on average. The strength of a password is calculated as the entropy of each character raised to the power of the length. The result here is, for example, 36^12 ≈ 27^13. To explain in English, it means that a 13-character keyboard-mashed password is just as secure as a 12-character truly random password. It only takes one character more!

(Of course, I might be sleepy one day and not mash the keyboard properly, so I would still go with a real password generator. ;) )

Fuchs said:
A strong PW is 20 digits or longer contains Big Letters, smal ones, Numbers and Special Letters like &. It also should not have a logical connection

like:

!Todayisagoodday666!

the pw below is stronger then the above but much harder to remember.

kO6/dolm?=27nDWA5d

One has to find the Middle way between strong PW and the risk off forgetting it. As we should be allways abel to acces our hiden life services.
You know the industry-standard advice well. Too bad it's very misleading. (Not your fault.)

A password like "Green Mimic Convoy Coat Life Why" is also strong. Just as strong as your "kO6/dolm?=27nDWA5d". And it's much easier to remember!

(Assuming the words are randomly chosen. I used this password generator: https://passwordcreator.org/commonwords.html)

The strength of a password is calculated by Bⁿ where B is the number of possibilities for each character, and n is the length.

By requiring all those special letters, you increase B. However, increasing n also works. Did you know that "153117066057144157154155077075062067156104127101065144", is just as strong? And it only uses digits! No letters or special characters. Do you want proof? In fact, those digits are your password "kO6/dolm?=27nDWA5d", expressed in octal. The information is the same, so the strength is the same. :ugeek:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back