Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happy Samhain - Satan Is God & Doing Work For Him As "God's Work"

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I wanted to give everyone the best Samhain Wishes. Do not forget to contact our Gods, pray your heart, and speak to them during this most important date.

As for the Joy of Satan, we are just getting started. All you saw in the last years is training and a warmup. Our side has not even started yet on the big actions. Many of you are only warming up now and waking up to what you must do.

We can be pleased for our efforts until now, but we have a lot more to do, and the world has to go through a lot more than what we have seen until now, until it finally changes off and discards certain elements of the enemy to where our world can move forward or at least not be in the condition it was before. Our efforts are already out there for all to see, but we have seen nothing yet.

Our plan has layers. If we are currently in a phase, we are in the season of a war and preparation. There are other layers and phases of this which will get executed as they always have been.

New Rituals, knowledge updates etc, are only the tip of the iceberg. This is a reward for our efforts. We get rewarded collectively with more knowledge, understanding, inner and general wealth. We must embrace our mission and what we are all here to do. We have everything to gain from accepting our part in our mission.

Everyone here must remember that it's important to look at things in their proper context. Before the enemy reared their head, we had our philosophers and spiritual people, we knew "God", we were "God's People". You are the people now here that were looking for the Gods, were in the Ancient Temples, and you cared for our religions. You were the souls that tried to advance and understand more about this world.

As one can understand, we have a problem with semantics now. If certain things are stated, they instantly and due to reaction relate to the enemy. That is funny and tragic at the same time, to the point for example our own terms, words and meanings have been perverted and jewdized to where we are like prisoners and unable to use them, or at least so jews hope.

People that are completely clueless about anything spiritual or "of God" are actually just boasting around based on bullshit they just read (or never even read) from the Bible and other fraud works, with literally zero understanding. As one can see, the ignorance here can be dangerous and over time has hatched eggs of major curses for this world. The three main curses that have risen out of this ignorance and human arrogance, have been Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

The ones who made these programs were the most disconnected from "God", yet the most connected in lying, deception and manipulation to create a half assed and currently worldwide exposed [and soon to fail fully] idiotic agenda. This idiotic agenda of theirs was based on the pretext that they could somehow blindside the real God, ie Satan, and just create false notions to slander Him and His Demons, hoping this insolence would continue indefinitely.

Their hopes were based around the fact that if they steal and pervert the knowledge of the Gods, that this would keep their own people away from them. While still naming them as "Demons", they changed the notion to mean "evil", and they prayed that we would never go to "evil" again to find our answers - because we would find that "evil" was indeed everything that is good and powerful - that we were living in a matrix of reversed meanings.

Until the enemy came in and perverted all notions, we had our Gods, and we had the most profound understanding of what "God" is, the force of the universe that seeks to develop us all.

With the coming of the enemy, all these words and notions were cast down, misrepresented and oftentimes just reversed.

Yet, the foundation of even the lying systems of the enemy who are filled with lies, were built on the REALITY and the TRUTH OF THE PAST.

This is our past and our collective past. The enemy, even all their writings, "wise statements" and everything else, comes off directly as a carried over theft of cultures predating it.

When you see therefore certain people not yet accepting Satan or the Old Gods, or who might be lost in language situations as of current, or even on the surface being with the "enemy", you must know how to judge them at the heart.

A lot of people claim they do the work of "God", and this "God" they talk about is certainly not the one of the "Bible", as they do everything the Bible ever said to not do. Yet the Gods to whom they really refer to, is actually seated in people's very soul and not really only on an external book.

People experience a form of confusion based on wrong information, which breeds contradictions, yet what remains true today is what remained true 10,000 years ago, that this creation tries and tries again to serve it's true creator. The statement of the "image and likeness" is actually sources in Sumer and Egypt, let alone repeated again and again in Hinduism and Ancient Greek lore.

Yes, human beings were made in the "image and likeness" of the Gods, and this is where they will return. Slavery programs of ignorance and submission to foolishness will not exist forever, they will collapse.

The Gods will through their own means reinstate the purpose of humanity and human civilization, which is for humans to make their soul divine again. Fake programs that promote the opposite while claiming they are "for" this, will experience a cataclysmic collapse in the future decades, ie, the hoaxes of Islam and Christianity.

This collapse will happen gradually, it's already happening, but the speed of this will accelerate as the real interest about "The Ways of God" or the ways of the universe in other words, will actually manifest itself anywhere else but in these odious and evil programs, which will over time only hold in themselves the most retarded people, leading directly to their demise.

We must not forget, that the natural inclination of all Gentiles is naturally bent towards what the enemy refers to as the "Satanic" side.

Even on an ethical standpoint, everything is stolen. Therefore, we have the situation where many people follow the enemy's programs only to defend notions and ethics that were actually SOURCED in their REAL FORM, in what we today call "Satanic" religions or "Paganism".

I want to close this Samhain message with this: We will take everything back and rebuild everything back. The jewish empire of lies will collapse, and the people of the Gods will see to that end.

On this Samhain become a partaker alongside our Gods and Demons, with you being also a part of this great family that knows unto itself that...

SATAN IS GOD!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Have a Great Samhain/Halloween/All Souls Day/Day of the Dead!

Got my jack-o-lanterns, sweet foods, altars and sugar skulls ready!

It's my first pride that I'm a natural satanic soul and always be , life time after life time.
I'm available and willing to do God's Work.

We Satanist are always succeeding in our works on all levels. We are bringing back the Golden Dawn

HAIL SATAN FOREVER ♾️

Good work HPHC as always

I dont have time to comment alot but you inspire me and loads more my bro.

Take care

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As for the Joy of Satan, we are just getting started. All you saw in the last years is training and a warmup. Our side has not even started yet on the big actions. Many of you are only warming up now and waking up to what you must do.

I want to close this Samhain message with this: We will take everything back and rebuild everything back. The jewish empire of lies will collapse, and the people of the Gods will see to that end.

Happy Samhain my Family!
I know I must, yet I just can't wait. I'm living in awe for the days that are to come, I cannot wait.

This is a really valuable sermon and gives you additional strength and motivation to continue on the Satanic path.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I wanted to give everyone the best Samhain Wishes. Do not forget to contact our Gods, pray your heart, and speak to them during this most important date.

SATAN IS GOD!!!

Thank you very much this remember and the best Samhain to you and all true SS!

Shadowcat said:
Happy Samhain satanic fam!

Hail Satan!
You very sweet SS sister.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Azureflame666 said:
What's the best way to celebrate Samhain and in what way can we thank the gods?

The best way to celebrate Samhain is to do our RTRs, do some empowering of our Gods, either using the Rituals of Power or by orgasmic energy, respect them continuously and then you can also do some RTRs. Trust me, as Satan told me that when you and the others do the RTRs, for our Father it is the biggest THANK YOU.

Hail Satan my Brother. ⛧
Thank you so much,that you shared this information.

HAIL BASTET!!!

I feel totally fortunate to be here and to know the truth and it was around this time that I was initiated my Satanic path.
Happy Samhain to all SS brothers and sisters!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP HoodedCobra thanks for this motivational post. You said we will do bigger actions and this is only a warmup. Can you tell what we will be doing in the future?

Hail Satan!!!

patrioticgentile_666 said:
Have a Great Samhain/Halloween/All Souls Day/Day of the Dead!

Got my jack-o-lanterns, sweet foods, altars and sugar skulls ready!
I liked that link(EVIL BIBLE)and am lookin forwad onto it😉😉😉

Happy Samhein 31st evening until 01 November dawn.

Apparently the veil between the two worlds is thin during this period.

So I wish my brothers and sisters who are more open to enjoy communing with the Gods during this time.

Oh how I remember the 2008 recession.

How people started to stop going out to save money.

And I was like right we're all going onto the Internet now because that's free.

And I was like Joy of Satan this stuff makes sense. And I'd sit focused on reading everything for hours on the site daily.

I was advancing but then had some set backs like jooish girlfriend that the enemy sent to ensure I couldn't meditate anymore.

I'm still here but regret not being constant.

So keep up the good work. Just get on with it and keep on doing.

Time flies spend it on what makes life better. What's important.

Happy Halloween/ Samhein all.

Happy Samhain!

My dog recently passed away, albeit peacefully in her sleep. It was very hard to accept knowing she isn't there to greet me in the morning, etc.

I will be thinking about her today and celebrating the beautiful life she lived. Apparently animals have souls, chakras, etc. In this case maybe I can ask Annubis to help carry her soul to a safe place?

I do worry about where she is right now. It's been a couple days so I hope I'm not too late.

Happy festivities brothers and sisters!

Happy Samhain High Priest HoodedCobra, I wish you the best my brother.

Happy Samhain Brothers and Sisters in Satan!

Celebrate well

Satan IS God, Hail Satan forever.

Hail all Gods of Satan!!

the future is bright!

Thank you much much for inspiring us!
Sometimes all I need to cheer me up is to read your posts, whether it is some cheerful news or a brutal truth. Thanks!

Happy Samhain everyone <3

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We can be pleased for our efforts until now, but we have a lot more to do, and the world has to go through a lot more than what we have seen until now, until it finally changes off and discards certain elements of the enemy to where our world can move forward or at least not be in the condition it was before. Our efforts are already out there for all to see, but we have seen nothing yet.

Our plan has layers. If we are currently in a phase, we are in the season of a war and preparation. There are other layers and phases of this which will get executed as they always have been.

New Rituals, knowledge updates etc, are only the tip of the iceberg. This is a reward for our efforts. We get rewarded collectively with more knowledge, understanding, inner and general wealth. We must embrace our mission and what we are all here to do. We have everything to gain from accepting our part in our mission.

Everyone here must remember that it's important to look at things in their proper context. Before the enemy reared their head, we had our philosophers and spiritual people, we knew "God", we were "God's People". You are the people now here that were looking for the Gods, were in the Ancient Temples, and you cared for our religions. You were the souls that tried to advance and understand more about this world.

As one can understand, we have a problem with semantics now. If certain things are stated, they instantly and due to reaction relate to the enemy. That is funny and tragic at the same time, to the point for example our own terms, words and meanings have been perverted and jewdized to where we are like prisoners and unable to use them, or at least so jews hope.

People that are completely clueless about anything spiritual or "of God" are actually just boasting around based on bullshit they just read (or never even read) from the Bible and other fraud works, with literally zero understanding. As one can see, the ignorance here can be dangerous and over time has hatched eggs of major curses for this world. The three main curses that have risen out of this ignorance and human arrogance, have been Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

The ones who made these programs were the most disconnected from "God", yet the most connected in lying, deception and manipulation to create a half assed and currently worldwide exposed [and soon to fail fully] idiotic agenda. This idiotic agenda of theirs was based on the pretext that they could somehow blindside the real God, ie Satan, and just create false notions to slander Him and His Demons, hoping this insolence would continue indefinitely.

Their hopes were based around the fact that if they steal and pervert the knowledge of the Gods, that this would keep their own people away from them. While still naming them as "Demons", they changed the notion to mean "evil", and they prayed that we would never go to "evil" again to find our answers - because we would find that "evil" was indeed everything that is good and powerful - that we were living in a matrix of reversed meanings.

Until the enemy came in and perverted all notions, we had our Gods, and we had the most profound understanding of what "God" is, the force of the universe that seeks to develop us all.

With the coming of the enemy, all these words and notions were cast down, misrepresented and oftentimes just reversed.

Yet, the foundation of even the lying systems of the enemy who are filled with lies, were built on the REALITY and the TRUTH OF THE PAST.

This is our past and our collective past. The enemy, even all their writings, "wise statements" and everything else, comes off directly as a carried over theft of cultures predating it.

When you see therefore certain people not yet accepting Satan or the Old Gods, or who might be lost in language situations as of current, or even on the surface being with the "enemy", you must know how to judge them at the heart.

A lot of people claim they do the work of "God", and this "God" they talk about is certainly not the one of the "Bible", as they do everything the Bible ever said to not do. Yet the Gods to whom they really refer to, is actually seated in people's very soul and not really only on an external book.

People experience a form of confusion based on wrong information, which breeds contradictions, yet what remains true today is what remained true 10,000 years ago, that this creation tries and tries again to serve it's true creator. The statement of the "image and likeness" is actually sources in Sumer and Egypt, let alone repeated again and again in Hinduism and Ancient Greek lore.

Yes, human beings were made in the "image and likeness" of the Gods, and this is where they will return. Slavery programs of ignorance and submission to foolishness will not exist forever, they will collapse.

The Gods will through their own means reinstate the purpose of humanity and human civilization, which is for humans to make their soul divine again. Fake programs that promote the opposite while claiming they are "for" this, will experience a cataclysmic collapse in the future decades, ie, the hoaxes of Islam and Christianity.

This collapse will happen gradually, it's already happening, but the speed of this will accelerate as the real interest about "The Ways of God" or the ways of the universe in other words, will actually manifest itself anywhere else but in these odious and evil programs, which will over time only hold in themselves the most retarded people, leading directly to their demise.

We must not forget, that the natural inclination of all Gentiles is naturally bent towards what the enemy refers to as the "Satanic" side.

Even on an ethical standpoint, everything is stolen. Therefore, we have the situation where many people follow the enemy's programs only to defend notions and ethics that were actually SOURCED in their REAL FORM, in what we today call "Satanic" religions or "Paganism".

On this Samhain become a partaker alongside our Gods and Demons, with you being also a part of this great family that knows unto itself that...

SATAN IS GOD!!!

How do us satanist pray I want to truly dedicate myself to this journey I’m tired of trying to run away from it or walk away

I love this sermon! It is very deap and beautiful! ❤️ And it's inspiring! And it hits right on with everything! We are and need to know, and pay respect to. When it comes to our families and bloodlines with Father Satan and our God's and demons. HP HoodedCobra666 Thank you for sharing this! Hail Satan!!

I love this sermon! It is very deap and beautiful! ❤️ And it's inspiring! And it hits right on with everything! We are and need to know, and pay respect to. When it comes to our families and bloodlines with Father Satan and our God's and demons. HP HoodedCobra666 Thank you for sharing this! Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back