Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Short Ritual Schedule & Hindu Diwali [4 Days Schedule - Bless Up]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Right now, as the Eclipse approaches, also the celebration for Diwali is at hand. The Hindu religion is based on the lore that the Gods have left behind and on the wisdom of the Veda, a book of the Gods and the wise rishis.

Spiritual Satanism as the primordial source of birth that brought out from itself all the Great cultures, has to say happy Diwali towards to those of our own from India but also the people as a whole. Every Pagan celebration can be taken as a beautiful manifestation of glory towards the Gods.

Hindus also worship Shiva or the "Adi-Yogi" which is nobody else but Father Satan Himself, in their own level of understanding. They also have the honor of being a culture that has been besieged and bled over by the enemy, but they did not fall entirely, yet they suffered a lot of damage in the process.

Yet, here they are, alive and ongoing. Living to remind everyone else that we are all well alive and will move into the future and the Satya Yuga.

Certainly, there are many things all these other cultures must grow into and recover from in the sense of rediscovery of origins, yet we have to be honest and commend our own for how many things they have saved and kept afloat over the centuries, and this includes many Pagan Cultures. We must look at them like our beloved cousins for they worship the Gods in their own respective levels. The enemy is aware of this too.

In regards to Diwali, "The Festival of Lights", we are reminded about the importance of giving and acting like the sun into a world where the darkness of hopelessness and ignorance is being constantly brought in by the enemy. Vishnu and Shiva are contemplated upon, with the symbolism being related around the victory of the Truth over impurity and lies.

We were going to do a schedule of our own, but I considered it important to make the above mention. This schedule that glorifies our Gods will be small and in preparation of another Ritual that comes soon, for which we will prepare the ground now.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL THE GODS!!!

Below the Schedule:

25. Astarte's Ritual, Wealth And Prosperity for SS Ritual
26. Azazel's Ritual, Wealth and Prosperity for SS Ritual
27. Beelzebul's Ritual, JoS Protection Ritual
28. Satan's Ritual, JoS Protection

Links to the Rituals:

Satan's Ritual - https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Satan_Absolution_Ritual.html
Beelzebul's Ritual - https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Baalzebul_Power_Ritual.html
Astarte's Ritual - https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Astarte_Power_Ritual.html
Azazel's Ritual - https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Azazel_Power_Ritual.html
Wealth and Prosperity for SS Ritual - https://satanslibrary.org/ProsperityRitualRunes.html
JoS Protection - https://satanslibrary.org/JOS_Protection_Runes.html

5d2a79c0-0001-0005-0000-000000778651_w420_r1.6216216216216217_fpx49.77_fpy49.81.jpg

RTS2T3O2.jpg

Happy Diwali!!

Thank you for posting this article a day before the ritual order. It would have been a shame to miss it by even a day.
This looks like a great schedule.

I was guessing Lord Ares's Ritual would be shared. Since there is a depiction of him in his profile picture, I thought a ritual belonging to him would be shared. because when other gods' rituals were shared, your profile picture had a depiction of the god whose ritual was shared.

but this ritual schedule is nice too. I can't wait to do it.Thanks you High Priest.

(I apologize if there are any mistakes in translation and spelling.)

Just when I was thinking about wanting to do the rituals of the 4 crowned princes, this came up. Hail Satan and the Gods!

Whoo-hoo! The Rituals for the 4 Crowned Princes again!

I literally just thought about Astarte's ritual "randomly" earlier. And now I see this!

[Lydia dashes off to do them]

Happy Diwali :)

I look forward to the new ritual. Wonder if we do race awakening or something different as you said a stronger one was coming. I am an established member here but want to use this user name as a lot of the stuff I said was literally repeating the words of the enemy entities about my outlook on life. The Gods support tradition and traditional culture. Hinduism is a reminder of that. A lot of the modern stuff today is garbage. Literally almost if not everything you own is garbage compared to the ancient times. Marriage and family and children are important. Holidays and traditions are important. So remind yourself of the way a religion like Hinduism is. The way our religion will be in the future. It is up to the Gods what we keep and don't but use this to remind yourself. That includes sexuality as in orientation not changing and gender roles as well as obeying and listening to people and stuff the enemy is attacking now. If you saw what I was shown you would be absolutely horrified at where this is leading and has lead some civilizations.

I was told I should create a new username and work to bring back the more traditional values on here.

This is a perfect place to post this as it's talking about Hinduism. Btw a cow really is a sacred animal people should not eat.

I want to be on my old account but cannot log in as I don't remember password anymore. I was gone for about a month.

And yes I am ready for control person to go off on me. I know how this all works.

Lightningsnake said:
Thank you for posting this article a day before the ritual order. It would have been a shame to miss it by even a day.
I'm also glad about that this.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=378946#p378946
Baroness Blossom said:
This happens to me often.
I currently use google translate because deepl translate doesn't work for some reason (I don't know why).

I often have to carefully review the translated text with the translator,that I to fix it.
Fortunately, I know many of the grammatical conjugations of the English language by heart.And I often have to correct this too (grammatical errors).Sometimes I have to retranslate and correct individual words one by one,etc...

Translation mistakes happen to everyone who does not know the foreign language,because translators often translate incorrectly.
Don't feel uncomfortable about it,but that to try give the best translation.

Happy Diwali everybody. Sorry I've been inactive for a while, I was busy with college. But next week is mid-term break so I can participate in this ritual and the coming one. I'll also advance with the Mongolian translations of the rituals and RTRs.

So happy to find the Apollo ritual...

Anyone know how I can find people to do rituals with? Ive tried Facebook, but I seem to be only finding people in this way of life for personal cause.

I was raised by JOS for the last 14 years of my life, and seek to add value!

Dag nabbit! I seriously cannot believe I forgot Diwaali, my mind's and money been so fixated on Halloween/Samhain and Day of the Dead next week (pretty-much same holiday, as usual). I gotta check my calendar more to keep good track of Gentile feasts.

Anyways...those who DIDN'T FORGET....Happy Diwaali! Hail Satan and our Gods......Satane Vindice! Mortem sic semper iehova! (Satan is Our Liberator! Death thus always to jehovah!)

Yay Happy Diwali my family represent i have been doing this every now and again anyway tell me Cobra i know that Satan's day of the week is a Monday but i can't seem to find anything about the other crowned gods days thanks.

Ramses said:
Yay Happy Diwali my family represent i have been doing this every now and again anyway tell me Cobra i know that Satan's day of the week is a Monday but i can't seem to find anything about the other crowned gods days thanks.
Thursday for Baalzebul, Friday for Astarte, and if I would have to make an educated guess, Sunday for Azazel.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Lightningsnake said:
I'm also glad about that this.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=378946#p378946
Baroness Blossom said:
This happens to me often.
I currently use google translate because deepl translate doesn't work for some reason (I don't know why).

I often have to carefully review the translated text with the translator,that I to fix it.
Fortunately, I know many of the grammatical conjugations of the English language by heart.And I often have to correct this too (grammatical errors).Sometimes I have to retranslate and correct individual words one by one,etc...

Translation mistakes happen to everyone who does not know the foreign language,because translators often translate incorrectly.
Don't feel uncomfortable about it,but that to try give the best translation.

Yes, much better that way. Especially if I'm working on the day we start, and there's a new ritual coming up.

Just looking at Lady Astarte's advanced info on JOS.

Happy to finally see how to pronounce her name properly. Astarte's name is actually pronounced:

AS-TAR-TEE.

I'm just reviewing Astarte's (AS-TAR-TEE's) info. Of course if anyone isn't familiar I do recommend looking at the Gods information as part of the mediation part of the ritual:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AstarteHC.html

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=395310 time=1666623274 user_id=57]
Whoo-hoo! The Rituals for the 4 Crowned Princes again!

I literally just thought about Astarte's ritual "randomly" earlier. And now I see this!

[Lydia dashes off to do them]

Happy Diwali :)

I know so exciting!

[GoldenChild follows after Lydia]

yeah i kind of figured that with baal thorsday thursday interesting so i have pretty much been doing it right then normally i do satan monday astaroth tuesday azazel wednesday and baal thursday this was also the order they were given in i think or did we get azazel last hmmmm anyway yeah my boss decided to sack me early before i went to my new job so im rearing to go get some stuff done today thanks for the swift reply Henu.

Do you Family hear, when vibrating the Runes, the sound resonating from within you, but in a different tonality? When I did the Rituals, I was vibrating on a certain note and I was hearing the same sound around me but in a higher key, to the point that I could only hear that modified sound louder and not the one that I was vibrating, although I was clearly, still vibrating it unmodified.
But sometimes, when I vibrate, I do feel the urge to do so , to vibrate each Rune on a different note. Would the Ritual still work that way? And if we're still on this subject, is there a specific tonality through which the Runes are most effective?

Ramses said:
yeah i kind of figured that with baal thorsday thursday interesting so i have pretty much been doing it right then normally i do satan monday astaroth tuesday azazel wednesday and baal thursday this was also the order they were given in i think or did we get azazel last hmmmm anyway yeah my boss decided to sack me early before i went to my new job so im rearing to go get some stuff done today thanks for the swift reply Henu.
I was actually mulling if Wednesday was ideal for Azazel, but I'm not sure.

Cheers.

hi all ..I am a new member to this community .,Plz tell me how do I post something so that my doubts are cleared

phi3.14infinity said:
hi all ..I am a new member to this community .,Plz tell me how do I post something so that my doubts are cleared
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back