Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Drama: JoS Is Not Responsible For External Drama - Remain SAFE [Updated]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Precisely. Also, everyone should keep in mind that the forums are open and people can share anything with the SS community.

Generally 99/100 trolls or those who have ill will, will try to sell people a story on why it's necessary for things to happen outside the JoS and away from the eyes of SS who are advanced or on a decent understanding.

The more ill willed anything, the more the arguments will forcibly present themselves to go "out of here". This is in all cases false. We see posts that would be considered unusual and we answer them anyway.

It could be for good reason sometimes, but chances are it could not be. One must use judgement here.

The reason any said events would unfold elsewhere is because here they could not unfold, because legitimate and advanced SS would set the situation straight or provide actual counsel on something.

The only means that remain after negative things have occurred is what the Gods and what we can do, in which cases, it's not good to be late.

Therefore, anyone uncertain should bring a situation here, or if too sensitive, somewhere privately. We can help, but things can only go up to an extent.

Even a highly sensitive matter can be presented privately. One must not feel alone even if they find themselves in a confusing or any negative situation.

We are here for all family and all of our SS, but everything should be taken in consideration if something takes place away from here, that you are giving power to other individuals and things out of here, who act beyond the check of the eyes of any SS.

Everyone knows I personally and JoS really care for all of this and we do our best to present Justice, either inside the forums, or sometimes even in cases where injustice has been done outside.

If one is outside, then this creates a situation where this cannot be applied, or cannot be applied easily. Oftentimes, it takes until this poison comes here or until people are in real need of help and thing are presented, that we can help by exposing the wrongs that take place.

Yet one has to understand the points in the posts and replies.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=392992 time=1665376960 user_id=21286]
The problem is that HPHC cannot do much even if he wanted to. He does not have authority over the Telegram group which has given you problems, for example. He does not have authority over the legal system where you are living. He cannot even see what has happened, let alone take some sort of action towards resolving this.

It is very unfortunate if a genuine SS has been victimized in some way, but JoS has always held the stance of using the forums for communications. Other forms of communication should not be used; even email needs a high degree of discretion.

If you are experiencing major problems outside JoS, go through all avenues of support possible, including reaching out to local authorities, asking the Gods, and using your own efforts. I understand that people get frustrated, but external problems cannot be attributed to JoS itself.

Over the years it is a frequent situation that random people show up with stories they are bringing from places that we have explained one should not go.

These include Discord servers, fake closed groups, approached by lunatics offline, strange individuals who have their own "Satanism" made up, and so on so forth.

Through desires, necessities, needs to chit chat or other nonsense, many people just go around and find who knows what, to do who knows what, with who knows what.

Sure, many people can be fine and all, but then we also have the case where people aren't fine, the list goes. We cannot know what and chances are neither can you, so one must take custody of themselves and remain safe online.

Exactly the same tenets that one takes for granted in life, such as having a reasonable care to self protect, apply here.

Dubious categories of people who might try to meet others that "claim" to be from JoS or anything of the sort, or Illuminati cults that steal JoS info somewhere in Zimbabwe to sell you snake oil, is none of our business.

If one is sold this and they do not even bother to google this and look what the JoS is about, it's not our fault. You fell for a scam. As Apple that sells the iPhones is not interested if you fell for someone selling you a fake iPhone that you randomly trusted in the street, similar is the case with us.

That is not because we do not care, we truly care so much and love everyone interested and care for you, which is why I write this post again and have written SO MANY POSTS ABOUT SECURITY AND ALL OF THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN...

Yet the above is beyond what can be controlled. If someone tells you to get into a van with ice-cream, you must not go.

Nobody real, legitimate, or of importance in JoS would ever meet you offline, seclude you in any Telegram or Discord, let alone anything of the sort, or sell you an illuminati subscription, or take you for "private mentorship" or anything of the sort.

Individuals or "groups" that do the above are certainly shills. JoS is clear about what is acceptable here and anything of such would be only within our platforms. Random people met can range from normal people to utter lunatics. This cannot be predicted.

While normal people do not have all day to do strange things online, many lunatics definitely do. One must stray away immediately from these.

This also includes self declared groups who try to steal JoS information to build dubious groups around which help and assist the JoS nowhere at all.

A few days ago someone mailed me telling me where their money was as they found a kike website who claims they are the "Illuminati" and they think that we are the Illuminati and they were wondering why they are not a member yet, somewhere in Africa. I will not post the link to not advertise. Then another person sent an e-mail.

Normally, the registrar will take down the scam site but still that is not of our business, I went out of my way to do this and report it, so it should go down through a strike.

Apparently they were scammed or something and who knows what by being told and actually believing the Illuminati mailed them and now the Devil will grant them riches of their wildest dreams.

When one speaks of this, you are certainly dealing with imposters.

Imposters also will likely claim they are "speaking privately with HP Hooded Cobra" or other nonsense, to be "20 year old members", "HPS Maxine", "Ex-HP's", "Very advanced", "Hidden groups" etc etc.

I have seen imposters and total jews or infiltrators before pretend they are Clergy, that they are other members and so on. Believe nothing and always specify in the forums if you have a doubt.

None of the Clergy or important members have telegrams in which they would invite, would be in discord, let alone use such for anything related to JoS.

If someone messages me and we are in anyway co-workers or they are in JoS, still, we cannot be aware of their personal life, although with 99.9% certainty if anyone does 1% of what I mentioned above, they are not really into this. Normal and legitimate SS would never do 0.01% of any of this.

My e-mail is [email protected] and open to all. Check here, or in the forums, or make research.

The Joy of Satan is not responsible if you make a fool out of yourself, if you send your nudes to strangers in some Facebook "Satanic" group, if you bring random people in your house, if some crackhead approaches you in the street and tells you about "Satan" and gets you to do negative things because you did not stay safe, or anything of the sort.

What these completely unrelated people do to you, in completely unrelated places, under completely unrelated and foreign circumstances, and if they put a "Satan" in it to confuse you, is unrelated to the JoS.

You are also naive or in the cases of grown ups, idiotic for believing the contrary.

If you do crack because a dude wearing a "Satanic" shirt gave you, you are an idiot for doing crack, and they are an idiot, and you are both idiots in Satan's face, and neither of you are JoS.

All sorts of crazies and people belonging in mental asylum blame Satan or Satanism for their atrocities, as this is something lawyers advise criminals to do so that they will be taken in the psych ward instead of prison.

The average "LHP" and "Satanic" gathering is just a bunch of crazies more often than not. If not crazies, then they can at best be regular people that are only there to chit chat and have nothing fundamental to give someone.

Long story short, stay away from negative and unsafe sources of influence.

If you are members of JoS, then you are not listening to JoS, and you are clearly not applying JoS, and it's clearly in your interest to apply what is said here. It's said to protect you. One has nothing whatsoever to gain by not listening.

Even real, longterm members of JoS, who are really with us, would never engage you or do anything strange. Most people are aware of the necessity for security and safety, and would not step out of this boundary. They do constructive work for JoS, for the public, and for the Gods, and leave it as is.

While the above should be common sense, it has to be stated again and again every so often as a reminder.

Stay safe, both online and offline.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The problem is that HPHC cannot do much even if he wanted to. He does not have authority over the Telegram group which has given you problems, for example. He does not have authority over the legal system where you are living. He cannot even see what has happened, let alone take some sort of action towards resolving this.

It is very unfortunate if a genuine SS has been victimized in some way, but JoS has always held the stance of using the forums for communications. Other forms of communication should not be used; even email needs a high degree of discretion.

If you are experiencing major problems outside JoS, go through all avenues of support possible, including reaching out to local authorities, asking the Gods, and using your own efforts. I understand that people get frustrated, but external problems cannot be attributed to JoS itself.

The problem isn't these foolish idiots being fools.

The problem is in many cases the feds or Governments groom people for this directly or indirectly or the person self-grooms i.e. brainwashes themselves and acts either like a B17 strategic bomber doing carpet bomb runs or dive bombs. Or they recruit useful smarties like these tactical bombers these P47s coming in and gunning, rocketing, or tactical dive bombing us and being annoying. Basically glowniggers or like Biden's administration we need to look more at white supremacists and white nationalists groups and even if they aren't a threat make information up to get them.

In many cases it's merely people who somehow don't know anything and worse don't care. I created a Satanic site 'n' sheit now I got muh personal Satanism.

I know creating religions isn't new and it's pretty old. But people want to remain divided. United we stand, divided we fall.

Often it's not stupid people it's stupid society. Maybe if society encourage actual appropriate understanding they'd realize the negatives.

We have free information. Free not even Linux free, free as in freedom of speech not free beer. No you can donate if you want if not okay we aren't gonna die for not receiving a few coins.

Were free. Oh shit that is too good to be true... it's almost like.

Wow bro, didnt realise this attack against JOS was that bad.

Always stay Loyal to our JOS

Thank you HPHC

No Surrender.

This is the place. If you want to learn, to grow, and empower your self, all the tools one needs are here and more and more will be revealed as you advance.

Thank you Hp for this wonderful reminder

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A few days ago someone mailed me telling me where their money was as they found a kike website who claims they are the "Illuminati" and they think that we are the Illuminati and they were wondering why they are not a member yet, somewhere in Africa. I will not post the link to not advertise. Then another person sent an e-mail.

Yes, sadly Africans fall for these scams because they are generally poor. The Illuminati in reality 1)is of Satan's enemies and 2)is a club for rich elites as the 666 Black Sun website states. Only 33rd degree Freemasons get invited to join the Illuminati, and to be a 33rd degree Freemason you need to pay lots of money. The real Illuminati doesn't invite poor people to join in order to make them rich. This is misconception which is very easily exploitable by scammers. People look at rich powerful people who are members of the Illuminati and think they became rich because of the Illuminati when it's the other way round: they were invited to the Illuminati because they are rich and powerful.

People need to definitely be careful and understand its like the wild west out there. I don't mean this just in reference to imposters, infiltrators, scammers.

There is just simply alot of horrible people in our world currently. I'm not speaking about jews who are another topic, but nutcase gentiles and unsavory characters I'll reserve this for.

Jews are all whole other cancer that we don't really need to say more on. At least currently.

I have had the opportunity to just meet people from many walks of life. I've known people in many places. I've always had a very innate gift for being able to reach people and they listen to what I have to say.

However there is Indeed SAFETY REASONS why us Satanists must stick to the Joy of Satan and our forums.

I've seen this for myself VERY blatantly.

I've had people I knew in my personal life who showed a spark of interest and potential. Have tried to assist a few, but guess what? It was a complete waste of my time in 9/10 of circumstances.

I've fortunately never had any bad experiences. Simply because I know what to say. Or how to gauge a situation or walk away from it. But I'm serious here. DO NOT Help or assist anyone when you are offline. It's 8/10ths a waste. 2/10ths you might get stabbed in the liver.

We have NO IDEA what people would do if you open up to them foolishly.

They might thank you. Or they might grab a shotgun, shoot your dog and fuck your wife. I'm not trying to be crude here, just the seriousness of this all is really disturbing.

The Gods know far better then us, and there's definitely a reason why we are so strong on safety and being anonymous.

I've met people that were full on, very much Satanist material, who would regard what I have to say.

Share the links and all the information they need and then you'll see some people just full on shit themselves and not do anything from then on with their lives. This is if your lucky and they don't slice your throat.

The unfortunate thing I have to say in regards to this, is there is alot of gentiles out there who are just complete and total shit. Complete shit for brains, completely nothing going for them as people.

I'm sure we all can relate and have had similar encounters in that regard. But what I'm trying to say is there is no shortage of fruitcakes waiting to fuck you out there in clown world.

The Joy of Satan's stance on this is the truth. Believe me on that one.

I've been here awhile and I've met enough people in my personal life to know you must keep people at A DISTANCE.

Things are bad in our world currently. Don't be naive or foolish. Make good decisions and don't take risks by being too open.

I hope this reaches people NEED to hear it. As I'm speaking from experience here.

Gotta love them drama every now and then, its sad that people get ''tricked'' into donating or doing whatever for the ''benefit'' of JOS even tough its not at all benefiting them or the JOS. But at the same time i can't feel bad for such people, there naive behavior brought it upon themselves.

When anyone blames their problems on the JOS, its clear that they are not real SS, for what SS would blame their problems on something or someone else? Is it not our duty to improve and advance ourselves? shifting blame won't help you in this regard, and thus you can't call yourself a SS in any sense. (If there is any SS that does this, learn from these mistakes, stop it, and advance.)

Master Cobra, I admire your patience and thank you for all you do for us.

Be well. Stay safe.

I strongly recommend new members stick to the site and the HPs posts. And I recommend they READ the site, over and over again. This would save so many headaches.

Is it possible to permanently pin this post alongside the rtr schedule?

serpentwalker666 said:
I've had people I knew in my personal life who showed a spark of interest and potential. Have tried to assist a few, but guess what? It was a complete waste of my time in 9/10 of circumstances.

I've fortunately never had any bad experiences. Simply because I know what to say. Or how to gauge a situation or walk away from it. But I'm serious here. DO NOT Help or assist anyone when you are offline. It's 8/10ths a waste. 2/10ths you might get stabbed in the liver.

They might thank you. Or they might grab a shotgun, shoot your dog and fuck your wife. I'm not trying to be crude here, just the seriousness of this all is really disturbing.

this is extremely true, i completely gave up on showing physically with whom i know i had a predisposition, i managed to convince myself that the war was enough, your story is perfect :(
i told satan and took what i had off my chest and i'm not talking to anyone else, not now.

serpentwalker666 said:
People need to definitely be careful and understand its like the wild west out there. I don't mean this just in reference to imposters, infiltrators, scammers.

There is just simply alot of horrible people in our world currently. I'm not speaking about jews who are another topic, but nutcase gentiles and unsavory characters I'll reserve this for.

Jews are all whole other cancer that we don't really need to say more on. At least currently.

I have had the opportunity to just meet people from many walks of life. I've known people in many places. I've always had a very innate gift for being able to reach people and they listen to what I have to say.

However there is Indeed SAFETY REASONS why us Satanists must stick to the Joy of Satan and our forums.

I've seen this for myself VERY blatantly.

The Gods know far better then us, and there's definitely a reason why we are so strong on safety and being anonymous.

I've met people that were full on, very much Satanist material, who would regard what I have to say.

Share the links and all the information they need and then you'll see some people just full on shit themselves and not do anything from then on with their lives. This is if your lucky and they don't slice your throat.

The unfortunate thing I have to say in regards to this, is there is alot of gentiles out there who are just complete and total shit. Complete shit for brains, completely nothing going for them as people.

I'm sure we all can relate and have had similar encounters in that regard. But what I'm trying to say is there is no shortage of fruitcakes waiting to fuck you out there in clown world.

The Joy of Satan's stance on this is the truth. Believe me on that one.

I've been here awhile and I've met enough people in my personal life to know you must keep people at A DISTANCE.

Things are bad in our world currently. Don't be naive or foolish. Make good decisions and don't take risks by being too open.

I hope this reaches people NEED to hear it. As I'm speaking from experience here.

That's why people need to be on the forums, because this is necessary to read and to know. Your reply is worth it's weight in gold here.

Hyperborean said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, sadly Africans fall for these scams because they are generally poor. The Illuminati in reality 1)is of Satan's enemies and 2)is a club for rich elites as the 666 Black Sun website states. Only 33rd degree Freemasons get invited to join the Illuminati, and to be a 33rd degree Freemason you need to pay lots of money. The real Illuminati doesn't invite poor people to join in order to make them rich. This is misconception which is very easily exploitable by scammers. People look at rich powerful people who are members of the Illuminati and think they became rich because of the Illuminati when it's the other way round: they were invited to the Illuminati because they are rich and powerful.

Both the Freemasons and the Illuminati are complex and rather misunderstood, and presently, highly highjacked by the kikes to a total extent. The Illuminati lost it's foundations a long time ago same as Freemasonry. None of these fake groups online are real "Freemasonry" or "Illuminati". I know you know I just write this for the general audience.

They would not invite people in this manner anyway.

The poor fellow who was not even dedicated was conned that they had to pay a modest amount [a lot for South Africa] to join the so called "Illuminati" to worship Satan and all of this [they even stole JoS material for their fake presentation]. They also got a phonecall and other nonsense until they had their money. Then the money was stolen after a while and these dudes vanished.

I couldn't do anything besides to give some consolation and report the site, which unfortunately is still up.

I have a very deep dangerous ability to know, deal and see this side of life. People do not know, how miserable things can go, very easily from nothing in a second. Please take this with full credence from me, as well, whatever the violence and negative events of life unfold, it is merciless. This goes to the online as well. In unfortunate circumstances, keep polite and backtrack, while maintaining safety.

Do also know, that there are people, who have the capacity of evil beyond imagination, or there are extreme circumstances that can happen. Have no business with this, keep to your family and live a normal life.

I remember for example, when my mother was around, me as a kid, how she screamed in the street being dragged and caught by a convicted criminal. Heard from the house this at night. Thankfully this person doesn't live on this material anymore, but there are some things that must be kept in mind, not only for you but for the safety of all. Awareness.

The media these days have normalized an illusory illustration of violence, of death. Reality is much more heavy and knowing this, can help you be really protected.

Crankyjack said:
New member.
Learned this the hard way.
Won't happen again.

Old member jings i havent even been asked to jump ship :lol: :lol:

Not goin happen you stay loyal be 10 years in 2013 for me

JOS runs the show

Ps is the only show

Yeah you should look out for red flags like of the group asks you for things like your identity don't be doing that if they as Cobra said lead you away from the group or if they shit smear JOS it's another big no no you can constructively criticise the JOS of course no one is perfect useful feedback can be good for ways one might improve further I used to have a bit of beef with the JOS but now the JOS is good.

A lot of reaching out into other groups stems for the need to create community and the need to create organised groups I too feel this but use caution when you go hunting around the internet woods you never know what you might find.

I'm also apart of a Telegram group but I made my own and invited only non idiots to it its open so anyone can join I have taken a bit of a break recently I had one guy tell me his whole way of looking at spirituality was pretty much the show the midnight gospel I was like fuck me man go lay off the weed and the acid and go do some basic meditations here is the JOS page for that lol.

But yeah I know a group on telegram that has like 80 or so members the last time I was there I left after he reckons that cobra was a false prophet and he was like a true son of the gods and i mean like as in the gods came down slept with his mother in their space ship and he was like half Orion type thing he also made up all his own rituals and such I was like hmmmm might grab the say 3 to 5 good members out of this group and say see you later these guys and myself pretty much just keep in contact to know what's going on in each other's countries its nice to get non propaganda news for a change also nice to share experiences and also very nice to hear about their successes give each other encouragement and advice sometimes you just want to have a private conversation without the whole JOS hearing about it its nice and while cobra is great to talk to he is a very busy man but he usually gets back around to you eventually but he can't be everyone's man in the corner so yeah its a nice little group with a massive 7 members currently that's double from last month.

Do not share your identity
Do not share your financial info
Do not share your contact info
Do not share pics of yourself
Simple rules to follow.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back