Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paypal: 2500$ Fine To All Who Spread "Disinformation" - RITUALS VICTORY - Why Crypto Donations

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Not sure if this goes more obvious than this. Paypal recently declared it will chase down "misinformers" and rob from their PayPal account 2500$ in case they are deemed to be "misinforming".

PayPal will now fine users for “misinformation” — here’s how you can take action

https://www.rootshq.com/paypal-misinformation/

Honestly, our Ritual Schedule and our Warfare, couldn't really be going better in this area. For PayPal to fuck up so severely, that is a wonderful situation. Overconfident PayPal got fucked, and additionally, they had to fold this time.

This should also highlight why I have unanimously decided such a long time ago to ditch this worthless service. The reasons for this are ethical and moral, as PayPal is "easy", yet they are clearly motivated by evil and are inspired by everything that alludes me to the Chinese Communist Party.

Clearly, the Rituals are counteracting the steps of the Jews and we are winning until we will eventually uproot this disease from everywhere. Keep doing these family, the impact is obvious.

After people started going mad over this claim by Judeo-Pal, they of course pulled back the new update of their "Terms of Service". But it really makes you wonder...

PayPal Pulls Back, Says It Won’t Fine Customers $2,500 for ‘Misinformation’ after Backlash

https://www.dailywire.com/news/paypal-reverses-plan-to-fine-users-2500-for-misinformation-after-daily-wire-report

The enemy is trying to create the "Social Credit Score" Communist Dystopia they preach so loudly for, especially during the time where they pull all the other cards. "WW3, Armaggedon, Oy Vey, Pandemic, Shieeet, Muh Economy Fake Crash, Shieeet x100" and so on.

They are having difficulties that have led to many failures, as they are miserable worthless creatures that only try to enforce their evil with threats, wars, coercion, and mind control. Nobody really likes them, most people hate them, and the few that do not are those who simply have no clue or do not hate them directly but hate the byproducts of their actions.

Recently I completely removed PayPal from a Joy of Satan Payment method and I have underlined why we have went strictly into Crypto, and no other form of payment. Recently, I have also updated the Guide on how you can donate in Cryptocurrencies:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/CRYPTO_DONATIONS.html

[Yes, good idea as always to make a small plan to donate. Thank you all who do this, you are appreciated very very much for doing this for the JoS].

So far it appears the Guide has been very helpful but also got many of you to get a feel on how "Crypto" is. It's a wonderful technology.

Now in regards to this change, I did this because Azazel told me sometime ago that it would be necessary for us to move from this. Yes, I know "Paypal" is convenient, like many other enemy traps. Convenience is how it traps most people, who do not pay attention what they exchange for this convenience.

PayPal grew to this behemoth status first when it came to payments, and indeed it was not acting like a full blown kike until a few years ago.

While I cannot understate the ease of transferring and how handy it is, we have to accept reality that PayPal is clearly going evil, something which Google with it's back-end installed AI might not hesitate doing very soon.

No, that is not a call to change your business PayPal or Personal or anything like that, this is a post to emphasize that the company is going evil when it comes to arbitary categories that it claims "post disinformation". This could be Youtubers or who knows whom else.

Alarming was also the case of this dude Andrew Tate or other people who were weird and beefed with the soylent "societal authorities" and how "The whole internet" deplatformed them all at once, ranging from PayPal, Youtube, Hotels, Uber, and who knows what else.

As it should be clarified, these actions such as those from PayPal are very significant because they are symptoms of other more or less obvious attempts to instate a form of global mass enslavement agenda. The final stage of this emerging power of Social Media/Social Credit Score, and then finally Governments and what powers this might infuse into the soylents through AI abuse, we are talking about a precedent of envisioned ultimate control over people.

One can suck to the maximum but this does not mean they should be un-personed. C

Unpersoning: In the George Orwell book Nineteen Eighty-Four, an Unperson is someone who has been vaporized. Vaporization is when a person is secretly murdered and erased from society, the present, the universe, and existence. Such a person would be taken out of books, photographs, and articles so that no trace of them is found in the present anywhere – no record of them would be found. This was so that a person who defied the Party would be gone from all citizens' memories, even friends and family. There is no Newspeak word for what happened to unpeople, therefore it is thoughtcrime to say an unperson's name or think of unpeople.
[...] https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unperson

Clearly, the Social Credit Jewish Communism and Social Media Soylent Dystopia is forcing itself into building itself a framework to try to bully human beings in compliance to it's messages, which are all warped and created on evil, censorship, and brutalizing people through fear of expression in the fear that they might lose their money.

This is done on the background here, but they try to bring this in the front. It should be evident that a lot of things which currently nobody cares about, are actually there as framework they envision they will impose.

Vaccination without consent, brainchipping from the backdoor, enforced norms that everyone who speaks "against" will be removed from financial life or incur penalties, a mentality that free speech is the gravest of all mistakes, an imposition of soylent dictatorial mass without brains, the use of algorithms that keep the internet going to attack and subvert human beings contrarian to their will, the stealing of elections, all of these do form a pattern of action by a very defined lobby of failures that are attempting to jew the planet.

Even more clearly, as this is not passing in the United States, this makes them mad. Klaus Schwab is currently trying to get his AI to evaluate the data from Co-Vid, and he is experiencing a problem with his diapers, as he leaks too much. It didn't seem to work itself out forever.

They are trying to initiate this and start this through the backdoor, such as slight effects in the Terms of Service of companies, in a slow process of re-writing the legal jargon to get people to blindly comply with this, until it is too late to stop it.

As I saw certain blocks in Paypal and certain bogus changes such as lock-outs from our account etc, then I realized it was time to move on and that all of this was premeditated to start initiating other harsher measures. The Joy of Satan will not be bullied by these worthless retards.

The Joy of Satan is eternally founded on the Truth of the Gods, and these fools are founded on the manifestation of evil, which we will trample and triumph upon.

Additionally, for creating laws to ban people or steal their money because they "disinform", it is clear the idiots at PayPal will be hiring whole departments to chase out those who "spread misinformation" and rob their money from their account.

Meanwhile, on the height of the "Worst time in recent history, oy vey, muh Co-Vid" as the "Non Misinformers" have dubbed it, the shits at Paypal, also did not have ANY support for people during the so called "Pandemic", leaving hundreds and hundreds of thousands or millions locked out of their accounts during harsh times such as the Co-Vid "death has come" times.

People were begging in comment sections in their Social Media accounts to have access to their own money, with them being locked out. They couldn't give a shit less about their "customers".

No support whatsoever. People were waiting months and months to do the most basic shit verification, and PayPal was just redirecting them on the bogus "self help" pages and all of this crap. The company is as big as it is arrogant at this point.

Lo and Behold now goy, they are going to create a disinformation squad to get you and steal your 2500$ if you are an influencer that says anything contrary to what the leftist soviet dictatorship is enforcing on us. They will also probably shut down your scooter and your Tesla if you are a bad goy from the Satellite.

Stop saying mean shit, goy. Or they will send the soy drones to inject you with a soy vaccine to calm you down. Or whatever out of a sci-fi shit movie that could actually happen because these people are just evil and retarded, so do the Ritual, guard your rights, and inform others to do the same, and remember the things written in the Second and First Amendments of the US Constitution just in case.

The steel must be ready, whether or not this is the steel of the heart or something similar, you get the drill here. Always by the law and so on, yes.

People have to gradually wake up and understand that the value of freedom is higher than the value of mere comfort. There are ways to create comfort away from the recommendations of the Jews, but one has to do some handy research on the fact.

When freedom is violated, comfort will get violated immediately after. However, comfort can be used as a carrot for those who want to enslave you, in order to finally enslave you.

That is because Jews constantly victimize Gentiles when it comes to finances, and this is because humanity is lazy and has fallen into their trap. As this changes, they will be left powerless.

Lastly, I realize Crypto is a bit "strange" [it is just new, that's why] to begin with, but it becomes really normal as one gets used to it. It in fact becomes way easier than even PayPal and all of this, and this is one of the reasons they are afraid of it. You just have to do it once.

Crypto as a payment method is itself too far from perfect, but way better than what other alternatives we had.

I can also say I admired the fact that many people did their first transaction on this because of the Donations, and I am certain they can vouch of the ease of use after this. Donations then will become really easy.

The JoS takes an active stance in applying it's own ethical rules by this decision.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I am very happy to see this! The jewish filth is paying for all its crimes against humanity and many more!
More to come I am sure of it. No WW3 for these fucks oy vey. They are going to stick their nukes in their asses!!

HAIL SATAN!

Simply Paypal is just a financial form of Uncrypto. It's biggest contribution to society is it can fuck people up by robbing them. Hence why it's Uncrypto or Decrypto, it enforces a digital cash system that you can chargeback and destroy. I believe it was you HP.Cobra or some members replying to a crypto post and they said some assholes robbed a lot of people in early 2020 due to the virus.

For example banks have started to blockchain-ledger their systems. They probably still charge a huge transaction fee, gotta give Rothchild the bottom line. But they have kinda fallen for a trap in helping the system they are promoting correct usage.

A few years ago a person in 2016 or 2017 transferred about 1.2 billion dollars, America to Europe over crypto Bitcoin to be exact. In a bank it would require about 7% transaction fee or about something like nearing 70 million dollars. Block by block and it wouldn't be 100% secure. Crypto is so secure even a basic single block is about two or three weeks of constantly calling non-stop your bank and telling them I'm making this transaction, approve of it, and tell me when it's completed. A 6 block chain action is like doing it for like 6 months straight.

Sheer fact is this person transferred their 1.2 billion safer more securely and all in 10 minutes. While paying a gas fee of about maybe 200 or 300 dollars to a lucky person. I truly believe Proof of work mining is the best way to complete the transaction fee. Hell some people receive a surprise financial compensation for using the luck-based system even a weak crappy computer can be luck based and gain money from a gas fee. Imagine if Smartphones were able to call into the transaction mining fee and mine for money. A lucky smartphone user would make XYZ amount of money from securing a gas fee.

I agree crypto is great it is a double edge sword and crypto usage and trading is against a principle of ours in market speculation. I believe crypto could be great as a private market exchange system. I think there is too many coins and too much emphasis on crypto everything being cryptofied, crypto-everything.

But I'll be honest as a person who's mentally intense to a very negative degree. It's just too much even using a credit card or digital application system is just all too much for me.

I'd love in the future if there is a company or companies or a open-source open technological school app or program or system. To train through simulators financial and other things. Just like OTJT(On-the-job training) or simulation training like a fighter pilot or plane simulator for pilots. I'd like to rote and use many times the use of credit cards for example or crypto maybe a crypto simulator to teach me how to master crypto and use it well. Simulators like stock trading but for usages of different financial usages. Hell even a cash simulator would be nice. Learning how to use cash and coin to simulate a transaction.

(I know someone is gonna go o_O How the hell do you not know how to use cash or coins. Not a matter of not knowing just a matter of sometimes your in such mental fogs and mental quirks that even simple activities become nuisances. Yeah even the best private/public medium of exchange cash and coin becomes overwhelming plus lack of confidence and simply lack of repetition or maybe even lack of mental acuity foresight etc.etc.).

Yes crypto can be simplified and it has been simplified but over time. Not from the beginning it was not thought with a higher end view maybe a cyberpunk futura view but certainly not a modern society.

I think a lot of people shit on crypto for no reason. I see it all the time with many fools out there. But I can see crypto being overdeveloped or overengineered by paywalling too many things. In general I like it as a general over view but in practice knowing how stupid humans can be we can easily be led into our own head game traps.

The biggest fools are the environmental fools. Crypto sucks cause the environment. At this point it doesn't matter. We might not run out of resources but funny enough we can, we can also crash the supply chain. Sand for example is disappearing funny we have sand everywhere but we are eating up all the good quality sand that is good for silicon chips.

I'd like to see crypto reengineered from the ground up. A recent mega account by one of our members shows Monero to have an excellent privacy system. In fact it was built from the ground up to be private. I'd like to see that in more coins or emphasis on privacy maybe even extreme hush, hush privacy of nature found in highly advanced secure mil-spec linux tor secure stuff.

Unfortunately we don't have a libertarian property of we don't pay taxes as that is organized government theft. Nor do governments want privacy and security rather they want to fuck up whomever, whenever, for whatever. Hence fight misinformation or disinformation or whatever bullshit the enemy comes up with.

And then people wonder why the World is collapsing into this non-sense. Perhaps that's what we need wake up and smell the coffee. Some pain in our asses to show how complacent we've become.

>hey look the kikes almost took over another thing.
Man wtf do you mean by 'Disinformation', the j*ws are just offended that people are saying fucking true information because they are narcissistic crybabies who cant handle SHIT.
I mean, they still whine and blab about the holocaust Today,yet when i say something about the people the jews have killed in the past, "oHHHH yOu caNt sAy ThaT-"
:|

This was the most jew world order thing I've seen in months.

PayPal has a habit of freezing people's money for like six months for no reason.

Taking even a dollar as a fine from people is absolutely dystopian. It couldn't get more jewish than that.

Coinbase is also doing something similar where if you pay for something the enemy is trying to ban they freeze all of your crypto for like a month.

Criminals doing criminal things. I remember when I would make a sale by Pay Pal. Good money, as a BUSINESS with payed taxes in two countries, with contracts, and I would be charged back illegally and absurdly, only because Paypal allowed it and sided with scammers.

Then I got locked funds because of bullshit reasons. Suspicious activity.

Now years later, the tax entity in my country locked my bank accounts, based on the income I have NEVER received from Pay Pal, years and years ago. They said, oh but you made a lot of money in your online business with taxes already paid off, and on ART, WITH SPECIFIC CONTRACTS.

In the circumstances of also having the right to certain privileges due to other specific things that I cannot mention.

What would it be to have been also charged 2500$ because of what? Misinformation?

Insane! Pieces of shit.

Meanwhile the jew and the criminal hold assets of billions and me and others are getting fucked over money we haven't received. We cannot say anything, as of course, you get taxed, scammed, trashed, humiliated - financially, socially.

For example I want to pay taxes. I am just, and I think it is necessary to be paid taxes. If I make a lot of money, the country I live in needs to benefit and so do I. Etc. Now I cannot, and will not bend my ass for Paypal bullshit system, and the jewish scams and systems of destroying every gentile.

As it becomes more and more obvious, people start to wonder what's wrong in this world, and notice there's something wrong in everything of this world. And then they find the Joy of Satan, that's out of the pattern.

For anyone who is wondering, PayPal CEO is Dan Schulman.
'Schulman was born in Newark, New Jersey to Jewish parents, and grew up in Princeton, New Jersey.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Schulman

Shocking and that company will have difficult customer service having to do everything online.

I used before and thought their fees were very high.

People have been saying that people are changing. That they're becoming selfish little me, me'sss.

In the past before all of these telecommunication advances people used to communicate and connect with each other better.

I was looking at a very old newspaper from the 1800's. And it was lots of adverts for rooms to let and addresses to pop over to to buy certain wares.

I could just imagine how different human interactions were in the past with people bartering and going around and doing business with each other in the flesh person to person.

Also there are recently lots of bank closures and empty lots that were banks. Some are very old structures now used for other businesses that you can see it was a bank. Looks like there were banks on almost every street corner. Not now everything's going digital online. Banks don't even hold much cash, if you want to draw large amount of cash you have to order the cash in.

As said there are not many options available now. My only concern is this cyber attack that's been rumoured to be in the planning by the enemy to censor the Internet.

The news already said they plan on cutting the power in the UK for three hours a day during winter. That the gas shortage will mean gas power stations producing over 40% of the electric supply won't be able to run properly.

It's just warming us up to going without things.

Say the Internet were to go down, (alleged cyber attack), as mentioned in the news.

When it were to come back it might be very different and a lot of things won't be there anymore.

But then they say you have to truly identify yourself to log into the Internet. That they cannot allow that atrocity to happen again so they have to know precisely who is logging onto the Internet.

So then it's the same social credit system on the internet that still blocks access to your crypto currency.

How delusional do they have to be to think it is fine to steal that amount of money from tens to hundreds of thousands of people? What do they expect? that everyone says ohh well i didn't need all of my life savings anyway?

People are very much aware what is going to come after this artificial economic collapse, So what if they take a couple of shekels? It will cost them their lives in the end and they know it, So why not go full retard in the process.

The UK Govt. is working on it's own Central Bank Digital Currency that they will have full control over.

Smart money -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F8LmmDbGyOdm/

David Icke also made a clip about paypal on how they're demonetizing free speech and closing the accounts of certain groups -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hWSD3WnusVGy/

I use a Crpto exchange to donate, copy and paste the JoS wallet into the withdraw address and done. I was at first intimidated but it's not too bad.

xXx-s4t4n-sc3n3-xXx said:
>hey look the kikes almost took over another thing.
Man wtf do you mean by 'Disinformation', the j*ws are just offended that people are saying fucking true information because they are narcissistic crybabies who cant handle SHIT.
I mean, they still whine and blab about the holocaust Today,yet when i say something about the people the jews have killed in the past, "oHHHH yOu caNt sAy ThaT-"
:|

Misinformation or Disinfo will just be decided by them no matter what, and if it goes against the narrative, they will steal from your bank account and ban you.

They couldn't fuck up more than this, this proved they are insane and they prove all the so called "conspiracy theorists" correct again.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

How delusional do they have to be to think it is fine to steal that amount of money from tens to hundreds of thousands of people? What do they expect? that everyone says ohh well i didn't need all of my life savings anyway?

People are very much aware what is going to come after this artificial economic collapse, So what if they take a couple of shekels? It will cost them their lives in the end and they know it, So why not go full retard in the process.

Yes, of course goy, save up that 2000$ in PayPal so PayPal can steal it from you because it decided out of nowhere you were a bad goy.

The jews feel entitled to steal the Gentile people's wealth, and making up some shit reasons that you were a bad goy in twitter seems like a good excuse. Gotta lock your account goy, that's evil.

NakedPluto said:
Criminals doing criminal things. I remember when I would make a sale by Pay Pal. Good money, as a BUSINESS with payed taxes in two countries, with contracts, and I would be charged back illegally and absurdly, only because Paypal allowed it and sided with scammers.

Then I got locked funds because of bullshit reasons. Suspicious activity.

Now years later, the tax entity in my country locked my bank accounts, based on the income I have NEVER received from Pay Pal, years and years ago. They said, oh but you made a lot of money in your online business with taxes already paid off, and on ART, WITH SPECIFIC CONTRACTS.

In the circumstances of also having the right to certain privileges due to other specific things that I cannot mention.

What would it be to have been also charged 2500$ because of what? Misinformation?

Insane! Pieces of shit.

Meanwhile the jew and the criminal hold assets of billions and me and others are getting fucked over money we haven't received. We cannot say anything, as of course, you get taxed, scammed, trashed, humiliated - financially, socially.

For example I want to pay taxes. I am just, and I think it is necessary to be paid taxes. If I make a lot of money, the country I live in needs to benefit and so do I. Etc. Now I cannot, and will not bend my ass for Paypal bullshit system, and the jewish scams and systems of destroying every gentile.

Actually I read numerous stories like this, PayPal just waking up one day and locking down 100,000$ accounts over just their random bogus claims. Imagine now building a business and having this amount or any other similar amount locked up randomly WITHOUT a recourse and being unable to talk to anyone, let alone their slow and worthless department of disputes.

PayPal also harmed and basically did me irreversible harm in providing Astrology services, for reasons that I can only pinpoint in discrimination or just bogus support and shit delays.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392820 time=1665303597 user_id=19170]
Coinbase is also doing something similar where if you pay for something the enemy is trying to ban they freeze all of your crypto for like a month.

Coinbase is another shit company that is kept afloat only because of other bigger worthwhile companies investing in it, because they just completely fucked up themselves. They are kept afloat on a lifeline because they failed as a company.

When I tried to register a Coinbase account with HPS Maxine years ago, they gave us all sorts of worthless shit. In the end, we decided to call it off.

Coinbase was clearly discriminating.

Personal Growth said:
David Icke also made a clip about paypal on how they're demonetizing free speech and closing the accounts of certain groups -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hWSD3WnusVGy/

The Goy is speaking it's mind, "Oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

Personal Growth said:
As said there are not many options available now. My only concern is this cyber attack that's been rumoured to be in the planning by the enemy to censor the Internet.

Say the Internet were to go down, (alleged cyber attack), as mentioned in the news.

By the way... I am afraid of being cut off from the Joy of Satan. I just want to tell you all, and I know it's worthless because I am nothing, but if it happens, I will think of this precious Satanic family every day and continue to do the RTRs.

I have downloaded, written papers, etc., of a good part of the JoS material, precisely if there was an internet cut.

I am glad to know that in every country there is a light of Satan, small or big according to our possibilities, but it doesn't matter, we are everywhere.

Otherwise, concerning crypto donations, I repeat: it is easier to do than I imagined! Well, I'm always afraid to make a mistake by copying the address or something, but hey! :D

I saw this yesterday. They're pretty ballsy (in a retarded way) to pull this off, especially since the garbage stock of that dumpster company dumped from $300 -> $90 in one year and their archaic infastructure is being replaced by crypto and other companies.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PayPal also harmed and basically did me irreversible harm in providing Astrology services, for reasons that I can only pinpoint in discrimination or just bogus support and shit delays.

Oh but think about possibilities of turning this around in the future! All those defamation and theft lawsuits you will be able to file when jew gets beaten into the ground... You will become instant billionaire. :lol:

sshivafr said:
Personal Growth said:

By the way... I am afraid of being cut off from the Joy of Satan. I just want to tell you all, and I know it's worthless because I am nothing, but if it happens, I will think of this precious Satanic family every day and continue to do the RTRs.

I have downloaded, written papers, etc., of a good part of the JoS material, precisely if there was an internet cut.

I am glad to know that in every country there is a light of Satan, small or big according to our possibilities, but it doesn't matter, we are everywhere.

Otherwise, concerning crypto donations, I repeat: it is easier to do than I imagined! Well, I'm always afraid to make a mistake by copying the address or something, but hey! :D

What is the saying....'Expect the best, prepare for the worst'.

And that's what you've done. Yes let's not worry too much because we don't want to put our energy into that.

We are doing our work here to stop their advances. So just carry on with life and as you said carry on doing your bit.

Strongs.

a lot of you tubers who run videos on the Ukraine Russia war have also been demonetized it is good that a lot of people have been stirring up a fuss with the bullshit i would almost say that humanity has had enough of the garbage almost i hope they continue their suicidal foolishness and not hit on the brakes at all they are in for quite the reckoning I'd say.

but even if they did suddenly stop and realize that everyone hates them we Satanists would only begin to replace their leadership now within the next 2 generations the JOS and the children of the current SS will be handed down the mission and having the kids be given spiritual knowledge as well as protection from the enemy day one they are on this earth will have monumental impact this will happen regardless of their actions now.

drive the nails into their coffins and end this now and forever.

Pwahahahaha.........now it's time to shut down all the COVID protocols in the airports! Man I been finally wanting to actually travel to these ancient sites to experience it forehand!

Paypal screwed me over a few times. Once, I made a payment and it glitched out and took the money twice, I was back-and-forth with a rep for weeks trying to make them understand what happened. The rep was an idiot, I eventually gave up for my peace of mind, as there is only so many times I could explain what happened and have them go full retard ignoring what I said.

And then they locked me out for I don't even remember how long, 6 months? Maybe more. This was fairly recently during the co-vid. It was only automated customer service which sent me around in loops with no help at all.

This is why this crapsack world along with larping whiney pieces of shit need a lead pellet to their head, just like the united jewnion and the vaticunts who preach peace and love for all yet they let shit like this slip EVERY SINGLE TIME. How long are the kikes going to keep up their idiocy until loaded autistic sheeple mobs begin to storm all their physical bases of operations?

I wish we had a doomslayer on those worthless alien assholes. :lol:

ox9KquB.png

That was one big dump for a single day. :lol:

GoldenxChild1 said:
I use a Crpto exchange to donate, copy and paste the JoS wallet into the withdraw address and done. I was at first intimidated but it's not too bad.
Buying crypto is like any other online retailship considering all the technical features, regulations and so on. The main difference being that the product is electronic. Ultimately it really is not any different than buying, say, a pair of shoes.

BlackJackal said:
ox9KquB.png

This is a wonderful reflection of the fact that the kikes are losing all control and influence.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PayPal did cost me something but it appears we have cost them way more, good job family.

:lol: :lol:

A very good form of reimbursement, if I do say so myself. Nothing feels better than a Jew losing what he loves the most, his money.

Bipolar Bear said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PayPal did cost me something but it appears we have cost them way more, good job family.

:lol: :lol:

A very good form of reimbursement, if I do say so myself. Nothing feels better than a Jew losing what he loves the most, his money.

The jew was like "oy vey, we will certainly take all the goy money, fine them, and shut down the goy that says anything bad, it's a perfect plan, oy veyyy...". Then they did the hang gesture as per usual with them.

PayPal is jewing to such an extent that it might as well collapse slowly. They think it's impossible for this to happen, but it might.

Their arrogance level is too high, and collapse becomes more and more likely as they fixate themselves on the jewish agenda rather than being a normal and impartial payment processor.

I heard many were going to cancel their account, an flat out say they weren't using PayPal anymore,
(oy vey how can the goyims not want to be slaveses)
what needs to be brought to the attention of people is the jewish rats who own the company

"May the jewish karma return to them amplified"

BlackJackal said:
ox9KquB.png

Good news, but who is "The Market"? Where would this money actually go to once they pay it? I doubt it would be redistributed to users, or victims who had their money taken, or anything like that.

I guess it would only go into the pockets of other jews who control "The Market." It was a great gift for them that they saw an excuse to get away stealing $6,500,000,000.

It seems like Omar on The Wire tv show. He makes his money by robbing drug dealers. Of course the people he steals from are horrible people that have poisoned hundreds of people with drugs, but he is also a criminal and the things he does aren't good either.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back