"Satanic Grimoires"

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

"Satanic Grimoires"

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat May 19, 2018 6:59 pm

Having studied a bunch of those and the conclusions are fairly simply evident to any person who knows anything of spirituality and/or alchemy. Most grimoires don't contain any valuable spiritual information, at all. When one has the spiritual knowledge and looks at them, one understands that there are 3 following possibilities dealing with grimoires.

One thing is that many are mistranslated of the originals. On purpose or due to lack of understanding of what the authors meant. The 'translators' made everything they could to beat the grimoires in place, and make them 'coherent' in order to sell them. Adding a lot of christian elements to it as a result.

The second point is that these books literally are from the church. Many have escaped church vaults and so forth. And the real manuscripts are in the hands of the Vatican. Which later probably made false copies and distributed these for the stupid goyim to read. And see that their 'ancestral' faith was actually bloodbath, gore, and everything else the church has lied about that it was as part of it's medieval propaganda. The grimoires basically reflect these beliefs completely, and there is nothing spiritual in them, it's just christianity and what christianity says basically. They do not reflect the beliefs of some pre-christian pagan religion and it's tenets, as it should be evident. If that were the case why don't we have any such things from the Druids of Ireland, for example? Well because it probably all was confiscated and because it contained actual information... It's as if obviously the church circulated these in order to catch the idiotic people who would use them and deal with them.

Lastly grimoires have been composed, some of them, by legit, but misinformed individuals. To add on top of it, this is because some of these were written in a foul and scary language to keep the average reader away in the first place, and make sure that there would be no results of what one did. This was deliberate by the writers of such. The bible is also similar, on the surface it looks like a harmless book, on the deeper levels it's just a guide for jewish witch-craft.

Add these problems of the original author wanting to hide, the added stupidity and/or spiritual ignorance of the reader, the church destruction of such, and on top of it, modern mistranslations, and you will have the abominations that many emo retards consider today 'viable grimoires'.

In many such grimoires one can still see that they are trying to convey something, while others are outright forgeries no different than Mickey Mouse for the Middle Ages. While there are also other 'grimoires' that were composed by random people with random beliefs and with random purposes. That hold no serious importance or power.

What also one can see in many of these is that many of the so called 'incantations' also are more than likely, deliberately created to destroy those doing these and/or cause insanity. This includes their majority. Which is necessary for people to self-destruct and/or commit the crimes written in many. This is typical of the church to do this.

Lastly, we have some other grimoires such as the Grimoire of Pope Honorius. Well, this is a christian approach to trying to fight the Demons. And evidently what this has to do with is lengthy prayers to Christ, Jehovah, the Angels etc, for protection in order to do so. This is part of the exorcism sect of the Vatican, nothing new. In other words, they are trying to subjugate the enemy forces by the power of their so called 'faith', miserably failing every single time. Evidently these things do not work, but they are attempts regardless. This simply proves the point I have made in my previous post...

That the popes are in no way practicing "Satanism", none of them, not even remotely. They are just engaging in Jewish Occultism and have tried for centuries to attack the Pagan Gods. Somehow the retard propagandists like Texe Marrs, if they see Jesus Christ written on something, they consider it holy, but if they see Jesus Christ as part of some hebrew sigil, they lose their mind. Simply because they purposefully deny the truth of the origins of all of this jewish magickal filth and like to maintain the meme that Rabbi Jesus written that way is good, but written in another way more close to it's Kabbalistic origins, is just 'evil'.

Actually this Pope Honorius "Grimoire" is just a book that reflects many on the Vatican manuscripts that deal with doing prayer to repeal Demons and trying to keep the Pagan Gods away who lay in wait to punish these souls of these wicked individuals after they get into the astral. Well, these are obviously just bullshit and christians trying to be Rabbis. They didn't even work at the height of the enemy's power either. But what's important is they prove what the Vatican and many others are doing. Just jewish magick essentially.

"Pope Honorius" is literally also using the 72 Name of the Jewish God. Which is effectively Jewish Kabbalah, in the name of JHVH, the father jewish thoughform of Jesus Christ.

Christians who have the IQ of dead fish believe this is "Satanic" Witchcraft. Well it's only Illuminati, Jewish Kabbalism basically. Appropriated for the Church. They also say some funny crap about how the "Pope" believes in Satan. Cause they paint some awry looking symbols. Part of the prayers these "Satanic" rituals include:

"I conjure thee by the judgment of the living and the dead, by the Gospel words of our Saviour Jesus Christ, by His preachings, by His sayings, by all His miracles, by the child in swaddling-clothes, by the crying child, borne by the mother in her most pure and virginal womb; by the glorious intercession of the Virgin Mother of our Saviour Jesus Christ; by all which is of God and of His Most Holy Mother, as in heaven so on earth.

Where is the so called "Satanism" exactly here? In that the victims of such benedictions are supposed to be the Pagan Gods or the Demons?

This is like illogical as saying that a robber, who robs someone, is he himself the robbed. But such logical absurdities of retarded christards and agents of the church are very common. The earth is also flat didn't you know you stupid fucking goyim? If your eye causes you to see facts just pluck it out.

In closing, to the emo kabbalah-wanna-be jewboys who harm random creatures, collect nails of chickens, and cook hair in a stove and believe they are doing any magick (because that's what the jewish horror flick instructs), I advise closing Talmudvision, aka Television, quitting jewish Hollywood movies, and to stop doing Kabbalistic and Jewish Magick while saying they are "Satanists".

You will earn way worse punishments and eternal grief from doing this. The church also had two instances of people doing the so called 'Demonic Dabbling' from the jewish perspective. One were those insane, who lost their sanity, were pletted in curses that Rabbi Jesus could not break - sometimes whole families went extinct. The other category is the crazy people that were put forth by the church (such as patients of epilepsy or other diseases) and claimed them to be 'demonic dabblers'.

You know in which category you will find yourself if you keep tarnishing the name of the Gods and Satan. The Gods are eternal they don't need to punish you based on your own mortal timeline. Having escaped judgement for a week, a month, a year, or a decade, means nothing to them.

Satan and the Demons will come after you with mighty vengeance and destroy your petty soul to the last fibre of it, that is, if anything remains and you haven't lost it by dabbling into this filth earlier.

For those who understand the importance for this message: Stop making them your enemies and come to your senses. Stop projecting jewish hybris on the Eternal Gods.

For those who do not: Good riddance. Please dig your own hole, jump in, and do it faster.

Shame on any Gentile who tarnishes his own Gods simply because of jewish poisonous opinion over them. As Tacitus stated the jew hates the Gods. Stop LARPing like jews.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Od Falkvard

Re: "Grimoires"

Postby Od Falkvard » Sat May 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Having had some contact with outside occult communities, it seems as if these 'Grimoires' are fetishisised, as if people believe that merely having one of these in their possession gives them some semblance of power. They do not judge them by their contents, which generally makes no sense, but rather the reputation they have, which is completely unearned.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:13 pm

Od Falkvard wrote:Having had some contact with outside occult communities, it seems as if these 'Grimoires' are fetishisised, as if people believe that merely having one of these in their possession gives them some semblance of power. They do not judge them by their contents, which generally makes no sense, but rather the reputation they have, which is completely unearned.

"I have a very rare Superman Comic. This is why I am Infernus Magus Satanicus 66666666666 (To multiply the 666's Mighty Power).

I cannot even read it, or make anything of it, but who cares?

I once did a mighty spell from it with chicken feet, putting them up your ass as it instructed in the book, and got 10 dollars from my grandmother on my birthday. Then I said "Sabaoth Hail Kikes" 10 times, and got 10 dollars.

My rabbi said if I put 6 million chicken feet up his ass and say 6 million times "I'm a guilty goyim and I did holocaust 6 trillion jews", I will be granted a whole of 60 dollars.

If you bend your knees and worship my magnificence, maybe, just maybe, I will share the chicken feet secret with you, so you can also get 10 dollars from your grandmother on your birthday.

I join the JoS yesterday their people are so dumb! If only the knew the power of my chicken feet secret! Worthless idiots, you should be begging me to lead you into full enlightenment!! "

-Every Dark Emo In So Called "Occult" Forums

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Od Falkvard wrote:Having had some contact with outside occult communities, it seems as if these 'Grimoires' are fetishisised, as if people believe that merely having one of these in their possession gives them some semblance of power. They do not judge them by their contents, which generally makes no sense, but rather the reputation they have, which is completely unearned.

"I have a very rare Superman Comic. This is why I am Infernus Magus Satanicus 66666666666 (To multiply the 666's Mighty Power).

I cannot even read it, or make anything of it, but who cares?

I once did a mighty spell from it with chicken feet, putting them up your ass as it instructed in the book, and got 10 dollars from my grandmother on my birthday. Then I said "Sabaoth Hail Kikes" 10 times, and got 10 dollars.

My rabbi said if I put 6 million chicken feet up his ass and say 6 million times "I'm a guilty goyim and I did holocaust 6 trillion jews", I will be granted a whole of 60 dollars.

If you bend your knees and worship my magnificence, maybe, just maybe, I will share the chicken feet secret with you, so you can also get 10 dollars from your grandmother on your birthday.

I join the JoS yesterday their people are so dumb! If only the knew the power of my chicken feet secret! Worthless idiots, you should be begging me to lead you into full enlightenment!! "

-Every Dark Emo In So Called "Occult" Forums

Excellent point Od Falkvard, this whole topic describes the bane of my experience with research and communication in other occult influences, the conflicting info is not so conflicting as it is obviously retarded.

Also, to HP Hodded Cobra LMFAO
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

EasternFireLion666

Re: "Satanic Grimoires"

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:58 am

I even encountered someone who tried a spell from the Key of Solomon book. I did not keep in touch with him as i did not want to risk any jewish hexes.

Wildfire

Re: "Satanic Grimoires"

Postby Wildfire » Sun May 20, 2018 9:13 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

"Pope Honorius" is literally also using the 72 Name of the Jewish God. Which is effectively Jewish Kabbalah, in the name of JHVH, the father jewish thoughform of Jesus Christ.

Fuck that Poop Whorenorius guy!!! And fug dat sh1T!!!! I'd rather die from the song wrecking ball this time sang with a super low pitch shift than be forced to read useless grimoires with Joo feces material in it. Okay jokes over...one would not ever mess with the eternal gods through that at all unless they are mentally insane, edgy or want attention. It would be nice if someone were to quickly end the stupidity that is ruining this world.

One thing, what if those priests of the vatican who know that they are doing bad things and they continue doing it are actually just 16 year old insane edgy teenagers that ran from their mental institutions? Anyways, our country's president knew that the pope is also a problem considering that Poop francis is a waste of time(It led to angry Xtards and a pissed off Jew loving old bag of the vatican). He might have stated what the enemy is in general, which is why we are fighting them:
https://youtu.be/Mkb725uLCAQ
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:
Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Sun May 20, 2018 9:24 am

These people want attention, but are the same as a worrying disease. If you have the time, try binding them to make sure they really don't get to you.

You know that if they really want to harm the gods and chose to be 100% determined assholes like the Jew. We need to give our gods less stress and put the dumb fuckers that hurt them to sleep. But you do you. I know that they can destroy them totally but do we "get points" for kill assist like dracula and many other satanic figures did?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEATH.html << This is just like a stealth method to terminating them. However, this is up to you.
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:
Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.