Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Story From My Life: A Short Story On Bullying

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Primal said:
Very profound. We can choose to be an agent of chaos and destruction, or we can choose to carry out Satan's will of using vigilance sparingly, and only to protect those who are dear to us instead of bullying others...

I underline for reasons of jewland and cuckland here that is our modern society, which has made up institutionalized victimization and institutionalized overpower of criminals and invaders, to give them full power over their victims.

This is the reality. One must always stay within the law.

In that case, I post a disclaimer here before some worthless turd comes up and says I espouse "muh violence" from this post, which is exactly what I do NOT espouse - I espouse everything except misplaced violence:

This story is not a recommendation to any action and should be read in the historical context of it. We live in cuckland now and if you do anything similar you might end up in some children mental hospital and have your gender changed, although the incident below is a very normal incident that children of previous decades had happen or might have encountered.

Because of the above, we now have lunatics that shoot other kids at school, and because evil is allowed to ferment unexpressed, we experience the worst. Good job boomer system, you made it, we are not bullying people anymore, we are literally living in a society where kids bring Glocks in their schools and kill people in cold blood instead of exchanging a few punches.

Regardless, read the above within the context provided and to anyone around the age described: DO NOT DO ANYTHING SIMILAR. This is a story from my life and nothing else. I do not espouse anything.

When I was about the early pre-teens or so in school, it happened that I had grown considerably more than other kids in size and height, due to faster growth. As I was also in martial arts, it was fairly easy to beat up any other kid if I wanted to.

My mother at the time, fully aware that I could crack all other children in sports or anything related, used to constantly tell me to try to have fairness and not allow anger to take me over, because of my size at the time compared to others, impressing on me a situation of the necessary "mercy".

She would keep explaining to my numerous questions on why "others behaved as they did" with unsatisfactory responses but enough for to calm me down at this point.

Oftentimes, this "mercy" did not really have good outcomes, but certainly the limitation of blind rage towards anything had a very good outcome.

Every trash can would bully myself and others, and I simply had to sit here and refrain from cracking their skull because it was apparently some sort of moral code I had to follow.

Many years I understood that behind this thing that didn't make any sense at the time, this was the better route to follow. I understand this was closer to justice than having the other approach. The other approach is a non approach.

One day I went at school and there was this extraordinarily jew looking creature, which arguably if it had a green skin it would look like a reptile. This was the measliest child at school on top of it, agitating, flaming, attacking, and doing everything one would expect from this incarnated toxicity.

Everywhere it went, it threw insults, and generally hurt everyone else. This was recurring, unstoppable, and no notice from teachers or anything would make this stop. Looking back, this creature should not have existed in a social environment.

It would make at least one other kid cry on a daily basis, due to deep and strange insults which were puzzling me when I heard them at this age. I remember the insults they threw on others generally had to do with how they looked, which was a projection of the creature having beady eyes, a high pitched voice and generally being as if nature cursed it. Which it clearly had.

Eventually the goblin started doing the same to me, albeit it was aware it was easier to victimize others than myself so it basically left me be for most of the time. The amount of overflowing toxicity from this person was mind boggling, and I could not understand myself or comprehend why anyone would want to do this.

In my case, it would have been easy to gauge this power and essentially forcibly dominate other people, which was the case of what literally most kids were doing at school when I was there, ushering all the power they had at the time to get what they wanted out of other children.

For the above reason and through not participating in this stupidity, I was oftentimes considered a "stupid" person over primarily not misusing everything and doing "whatever I wanted" as it was the competition of most other people.

Nobody could reasonably understand why for example I was not beating other people up on a daily basis or wanted to enforce every situation.

The difference between the enemy preached "pacifist" and people from our side, is that we have the power to act, but we do not do this based on justice. The "pacifist" has no power, and considers this moral virtue, but the pacifist is unable to defend themselves or anyone else, and is not a master of power, but rather, a person dying inside their own weakness.

Externally, both people can appear as aloof, careless, and share many common surface characteristics when observed.

One day when we were playing football at school, the measly jew that I refer to above, was typically doing the same cancerous nonsense to other kids who were all trying to play football and so on.

After provoking me around 10 times, with trying to put their legs between mine to make me fall down, due to the thing being angry that my team was winning. I definitely took the first 3 times or so of this as some sort of non deliberate accident. Everytime, the creature would say "sorry" and then continue doing the very same thing.

I then blanked out completely and I started thinking what they were doing to other people and in particular one friend of mine who was literally one of the best kids at school from all respects.

Added to the thousands that I have observed of doing the same to me and others, I blanked out from rage, 'unfortunately' I lost control, and I started beating them senseless with kicks, punches, pushing them on concrete, and then finally, jumping on them and then punching them in the face until nothing their nose was broken and their face was completely bleeding from many sides.

I then understood the definition of when people say "I saw red", because my memories have been fogged out from this.

What is even worse, is that all the creatures "friends" would not even really go in to defend it, and it was only in the late stages of the beating when people started seeing the blood that they pulled me from on top of them.

Of course, the "justice system" at school ruled out that I savagely did an unprovoked attack to this jewish pest, which other students and everyone else testified was not the case, and that the toxic jew was responsible and emotionally harming too many people on the daily.

The creature went there and started crying that it dindu nuffin and that I all of a sudden jumped on it and started breaking it apart "just because" I was the big evil boy. But everyone knew this was certainly not the case about me, and that it was the reverse.

Everyone questioned what could have happened that brought me, possibly the calmest person in the whole school, to react in this manner. The complaints about the other brat towards teachers and how many times they caught children crying in alleyways were answers enough, but they could not really stand into the small trial that happened when I was dragged in the principal's office by force.

Thankfully, most people were aware of this, but still my behavior was ruled as "unacceptable". Eventually the parents of the brat came in, but the parents of the other children also had been frequently informed of the emotional and verbal attacks this brat was doing to their kids.

Looking back it's very weird how just an average nobody kike, was so confident their jew Torah protection would protect them on an unconscious level, or that the noose they have put in every Gentile would hold on eternally.

They were surprised I jumped on their face and started breaking them apart, considering this an impossibility, especially after having bullied the whole school and every person in it, including teachers and so on.

I still remember vividly their surprised face with the beady eyes sitting down in complete helplessness and screaming "sorry" and "stop", even if they knew this was the hand of fate over what they were doing for years at school.

Clearly, their own jewish parents always saw their invaluable jewish offspring as so perfect, and maybe every-time it went back home and told them how many children's minds it ruined the other day, maybe they told it congratulations or something.

Secretly, I do believe too that the same teachers that expelled me, knew why I broke this retards face and they might have desired to do the same [back in time it was acceptable to hit kids with rulers at school, but nobody would hit the brat because it's parents were rich and would threaten lawsuits]. I personally did not care. Maybe I should have, but it is what it is. In a blanked out state I did not care.

For this reason and based on the support of other students, my penalty was very short and was reduced to two days of prohibition from entering school. I received a penalty regardless.

I was surprised to see that other people also banded with me, while I thought I was literally going to go to disciplinary or other worse things such as kids asylum or having other stranger thoughts. After all, we were at school and I had no awareness of what this action would bring.

When this jew came the next days with their face filled with bandages and all of this, they of course went on to "apologize" and the regular nonsense every jew does.

They stopped doing all of this for a long time, and the fact that other children also found this as ground to laugh at them for about one and a half months, payed in equal measure.

For years later, they would avoid me and of course then they forcibly tried to become "friends" with me, ie, the toxicity was restrained in themselves because it simply couldn't have power over someone else.

Years later, this jew grew up to be a brat as they were but on a limited state, because they got fucked up on such a young age and experienced such an event. Mind you, events like this were NOT uncommon on these years, because there was a certain degree of acceptance when one was being bullied to no end.

As time went, I am confident that this beating will sit as a reminder to not victimize people as one will get brutally fucked in the end. It of course didn't last forever to make them behave.

Years later, I encountered the creature, checked out how it behaved, and saw it was kind of close to this behavior. But Black Magick is not illegal, nor there is a disciplinary board for this.

In the absence of anyone and everyone who would want to do this however socially, we have a situation where the above jews are literally going around doing anything and everything, spreading filth to every person in the world, and nobody does a thing.

From these events one can conclude anything they want. Personally I was shocked to see that the literal "Discovering a jew" in a PDF was literally manifested there and that on an age of being totally oblivious, I had to encounter the very living problems that one describes on the jews on a social level.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I have a "similar" story, I have been and am disgusted (((them))) since when I was less than 6 years old, an ugly guy named daniel, frequented my grandmother's and aunt's house, had posture , education, but even without understanding anything at all, it wasn't close to that guy I wanted to be, there were times when I got aggressive and couldn't look well at him

I had been in countless fight from school even up to University. I had long hair as a kid, and of course, others did pick up on me, as I looked like a victim. But my father did forced me to do push ups even from 7 years old. I was trained to box, and in a real manner with real blows, with tears. I found a real force of muscle when young and a proud power within me, masculine.

But these things were very intimate, of a discipline aspect to me. I was very innocent as a kid, and for that fact very stupid. I was absent from kindergarten due to familly problems etc. So my social interactions were very instinctual and genuine.

Yet along the years, with a innocent look, especially as a Pluto person, which gathers extreme violence and situations people see only in movies, I had been the subject of many fights.

What my father taught me was very important to me, and my father was the final ruler and authority in my life. He told me to issue at least three warnings, to not let anyone in my personal space etc. Things of a legal basis but also for instilling a fair thought process in me. He told me that if these things do not work, and if I'm in danger, or touched by anyone, no matter the age, to fight and to not stop.

Once, as a kid in school I was the person in charge for discipline around the class. A communistic approach of looping the responsibility by the class mates. And a fight did broke up between 2 colleagues. Now I felt the responsibility to break the fight, and like stupid kid did got between them. Now one of them, got angry and punched me (he thought hard) in the stomach. I was like, what are you doing, and it wasn't really a punch or a real problem. But I felt betrayal, and I got him and beaten him, very bad I must say.

This person had a brother, who was much older than me. They waited me to finish the classes to the front of the school to beat me. Now I knew I had done wrong, and the brother had the right to protect his little brother, so I go out like a man and accept it. Now the big brother slapped me, I take it, fine. It is aright, it is just by my book. I have no shame to accept it.

But then a gypsy that was known as a box champion, who was much more older than me, like very, came to me an put his hand on my neck and started insulting me. All the school was looking at us. So I issued three warnings to stop, and nothing. Therefore, I have beaten him with humiliation. I still then remember the police calling me "the boxer" at the questioning and since then and some other incidents, I was known as "the boxer".

Now after that, my father made sure this gypsy person, who was humiliated by me, much older and a certified boxer, not as me, did apologize to me. The apologize was to give me some sandwiches every day at the start of the school day. His father was driving to the school to give me food, as a further humiliation, and this was prolonged to months, to say at least.

I know some people might think this is abusive etc. I don't really care how you think about it, it has given me true power and understanding of these things. It felt really good and it was just.

Now after that, and some scars from that fight which I have even now, I have been, still as a kid, threatened with a screw by a big male adult. Drunk he wanted to beat me as I was playing outside and making noise, supposedly. At that little age, with all of this fight experience and lessons, I did beat that adult. There was also a legal battle after that as well as I had bruises and other things.

What I can say now about these things, is that kids, teenagers even, do not understand something. And that is the power of their own body, to a factual representation of it. As an adult now if I fight, it may definitely lead to a death. As with the adults, the force is very very high. It is certainly something to experiment and learn as a kid, not as an adult, in a true form.

Regardless, I have enjoyed reading this, and also sharing myself a story of this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am happy that in this particular incident, ultimately a form of justice manifested. This is a lesson worth telling.

Back in my school years bullying and bullied proportions were kind of reversed. Like sometimes even 80% vs 20% proportion. Some of those victims got their lives destroyed or worse, I am not going to say more. The sad part is I never really saw a positive ending in those cases. And learning how to fight back only got those kids in even worse situations. Resistance was badly punished so to say.

Truth is there are areas of our societies where even adults are the same. Asking someone polite to not throw trash near your car can result in a broken windscreen.

Love these c"nts gettin done esp if involved our HPHC

I have a rogue uncle who's been bullying my mother. Took a lot but I controlled myself not to beat him senseless but the bully has some lifelong curses coming his way. Standing up to bullies is a virtue. You did well Brother.

I've done the same thing mid class but the principal was like "yeah don't do that next time lol", I was blind with rage too but restrained myself enough to beat their skull though, not their face, so nobody could see the damage. That was dumb mercy as I ended up with my hand broken or almost broken. The context was much more stupid and not nearly as altruistic as your story, I was very stupid, depressend and unspirital and there were other people more deserving of a beating.
Looking back that non-Satanist me was a complete other person.

I kid you not this event educated them more than their parents or teachers did, and they've never been an asshole again at least at school. I'm pretty sure they were a Gentile though and learned something from it.

I once slapped a literal treacherous jew who was a "friend".

I would have beat up a couple of bullies during my childhood if someone could have teached me to be strong.

I had the same problem with gypsies. Almost every week i had to fight these creatures. In the most part, after a gypsy gets beat up, he plays the victim card, bring their family, or they try and instigate other people to fight between them. They are alot like jews in the most part, only stupider.

My school years are terrible, they always make fun of me, but I don't feel sorry anymore. Of course, this does not mean that I physically abuse them. I hate them but I don't care what they do anymore. I look at them with pitying eyes just because they are ignorant and bigoted. I act arrogantly towards them and take care not to approach them. Of course, I would like to make them pay for what they did to me, but I have to study, so I choose to do something for myself instead of spending my energy on those little wretched creatures(they are like angels🤢).

Anyway, Thanks for this sermon, High Priest Hooded Cobra.

Baroness Blossom said:
My school years are terrible, they always make fun of me, but I don't feel sorry anymore. Of course, this does not mean that I physically abuse them. I hate them but I don't care what they do anymore. I look at them with pitying eyes just because they are ignorant and bigoted. I act arrogantly towards them and take care not to approach them. Of course, I would like to make them pay for what they did to me, but I have to study, so I choose to do something for myself instead of spending my energy on those little wretched creatures(they are like angels🤢).

You are already winning against them by ignoring them and showing them none of this affecting you. This harms them the most. You will notice that the bullies will leave you be and then seek other victims. Avoid them too if you are a girl.

They will pay every dime when you will be successful and they will be like animals and lower. Also, there are rare cases where these children are also harmed, but this is not always the case. It is up to the teachers to tend to the wounds and the school psychologists, not you, so avoid them and do not get in their vicinity. Bullies also tend to go in groups.

bluelegionnaire said:
I had the same problem with gypsies. Almost every week i had to fight these creatures. In the most part, after a gypsy gets beat up, he plays the victim card, bring their family, or they try and instigate other people to fight between them. They are alot like jews in the most part, only stupider.

If you fight with one gypsy in Eastern Europe or in the Balkans and you beat them, you can expect around 20 to arrive at your doorstep. That is because they are cowardly.

Also, they will bring their cousin or their niece which is about 30 years older than you to beat you up. Be careful how you deal with this, I know how this thing is.

They will not hesitate to bring blades or even guns, to threaten you with, especially if you beat up one of their own as they deserve. They are very surprised if a person even fights them most of the time.

Muslims also behave like this and many are in Europe now in schools, carrying blades and other weaponry on the ordinary, so everyone has to be really careful here. They are just weak and cannot engage in fist fights, so they have these weapons for intimidation for other students.

It is very unfortunate, but this is the case.

Egon said:
I've done the same thing mid class but the principal was like "yeah don't do that next time lol", I was blind with rage too but restrained myself enough to beat their skull though, not their face, so nobody could see the damage. That was dumb mercy as I ended up with my hand broken or almost broken. The context was much more stupid and not nearly as altruistic as your story, I was very stupid, depressend and unspirital and there were other people more deserving of a beating.
Looking back that non-Satanist me was a complete other person.

I kid you not this event educated them more than their parents or teachers did, and they've never been an asshole again at least at school. I'm pretty sure they were a Gentile though and learned something from it.

Basically in my case this jew belonged in the borderline psych ward, but nobody was doing anything because they were very rich and so on.

The kike's parents, albeit ready to attack teachers or anyone who would try to fix their brat, they allowed it to do anything negative to everyone. I also recall other "friends" of his, some were robbers and thieves, and one of their "friends" is in jail right now. I think later on they went literally to the psych ward or were taking heavy medication for years and years.

What tipped me over from this situation was that this idiot was also bullying SPECIFICALLY the best people at school, those who helped others and those who in general were the good people.

It was really weird, you would see all the helpful people who were being targeted at all times.

There were of course other stories of less "altruistic" reasons before I became a Spiritual Satanist, but they were similar. This incident taught me a lot personally about how people operate.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Baroness Blossom said:

You are already winning against them by ignoring them and showing them none of this affecting you. This harms them the most. You will notice that the bullies will leave you be and then seek other victims. Avoid them too if you are a girl.

They will pay every dime when you will be successful and they will be like animals and lower. Also, there are rare cases where these children are also harmed, but this is not always the case. It is up to the teachers to tend to the wounds and the school psychologists, not you, so avoid them and do not get in their vicinity. Bullies also tend to go in groups.

they already are. and I hate them all. Thank you for giving me more courage, High Priest Hooded Cobra.^^

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Primal said:
Very profound. We can choose to be an agent of chaos and destruction, or we can choose to carry out Satan's will of using vigilance sparingly, and only to protect those who are dear to us instead of bullying others...

Hi HC666, I am very proud of having such a leader,
I would like to ask, yesterday I did a work for freeing myself from ostacles that make me hark to spiritually realise what I desire, is it normal that I had rage aganst the jew such that I was shaking, I had bloodshot eyes and I wanted to *** them all? Is it for my yesterday's work or it's just a emotion I had?
Thank you

theres so much i want to say but i will just make this brief:

I was always made fun of, insulted and beaten up a lot. others always degraded me because of my more feminine expression as a kid, and i couldnt defend myself. i was too scared to do so.i can still say i feel the effects to this day.
i was beaten up by many different people for many different reasons.
my parents never really helped. im starting to think maybe they didnt care that much at all. i blame them for every single shortcoming i have in life, and rightfully so. one only needs to look at my birth chart. and no, before you try to say that well it was my fate or whatever, i will NEVER forgive OR forget. especially not my dwarf uglyass " father" who was literally the worst bully of my life.

the memories still haunt me to this day.
as a result i have become quite the hateful person. i dont really care too much about anybody anymore. i have never had successful relationships with any other human being, ALWAYS by myself.

not to mention that i was also the target of unwanted sexual attention especially by older men in spite of being a dude myself.

in highschool i started developing an extremely unhealthy obsession and fell in love with one of my classmates for 4 years. they barely said hi. i went out of my way and did everything i could, physically or metaphysically ( i was a part of the bogus law of attraction community at that time), to make him fall in love with me. i barely manifested him just being a distant friend who stopped talking to me for like after a few months.

I hate men and women alike for different reasons.

i have tried going to the gym a lot, MMA even.
and altho if u look at me from the surface you dont see a scared boy, i really cannot feel comfortable with other guys who have a lot of mars energy or that threatening type of masculinity. its almost like being powerless.

now i dont want ANYTHING other than sweet sweet revenge... and maybe moving on too would be nice... im all alone. im always alone i dont have anybody to look for. no one cares enough for me to give a shit.

honestly.... if i was born in america or something i wonder that maybe i would have ended up like one of those infamous quiet kids who bring a weapon to school and just outright destroy everyone.

i seek refuge in my spiritual power and the gods. i want to become extremely powerful and develop siddhis. i want to be feared and respected. i always daydream of massacring these POOR excuses of human beings.

no i NEED to become powerful. there is no other way. power is the only way. just power. lots of it.

Papercutspain said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Primal said:

Hi HC666, I am very proud of having such a leader,
I would like to ask, yesterday I did a work for freeing myself from ostacles that make me hark to spiritually realise what I desire, is it normal that I had rage aganst the jew such that I was shaking, I had bloodshot eyes and I wanted to *** them all? Is it for my yesterday's work or it's just a emotion I had?
Thank you

This can actually arise because and is not abnormal. Their dogma removed all spiritual knowledge from humanity. Yes, it is normal, but do not follow this emotion too far. Acknowledge it and move on with life, while removing these obstacles.

At the end of the day everyone gets what they deserve.
I think it is common to find this kind of plague anywhere, guys who "think" they are on top of others, however they are no more than vermin, living beings that seek to fill their emotional gaps in a thousand ways.
Unfortunately the weak are the target of these parasites, and most people are indoctrinated weaklings unable to react, they seem to like to live that way.
In the end, justice appears for those who take action when required... and those "tough" guys end up being just crying babies.

If you fight with one gypsy in Eastern Europe or in the Balkans and you beat them, you can expect around 20 to arrive at your doorstep. That is because they are cowardly.

Also, they will bring their cousin or their niece which is about 30 years older than you to beat you up. Be careful how you deal with this, I know how this thing is.

They will not hesitate to bring blades or even guns, to threaten you with, especially if you beat up one of their own as they deserve. They are very surprised if a person even fights them most of the time.

Muslims also behave like this and many are in Europe now in schools, carrying blades and other weaponry on the ordinary, so everyone has to be really careful here. They are just weak and cannot engage in fist fights, so they have these weapons for intimidation for other students.

I, like you, i'm also a strong man that knows and is trained how to fight. I did beat up alot of gypsies and had a small gang that we defended each other. Other than that, HP, i can proudly say that i was protected by the Gods enough to never have to deal with them anymore. I really did advance spiritually thanks to SS. Also, thank you for the reply.

as a kid i always daydreamed or even acted out roleplaying as different female villains or more feminine villains. it always gave me a sense of power in my own little imaginary world. characters like maleficent, lord shen...etc. LOL

some people say that you need to crush your ego and put it aside when doing martial arts. basically you gotta accept abuse. and even tho i know its nothing too personal, i cant help but feel entitled to some sort of respect or apology or even a degree of power for all the unimaginable things happened to me.

.... i have to find a way to be independent from two maniacs who deep down believe i deserved to have all this shit happen to me.

.....see this is why i hate talking about myself i cant help it once i do i dont stop....now my fucking energy is all ruined.

David's Betrayal said:
I remember hearing your deep voice from a recording years ago HP. You must be a strong man.

I remember being shocked when I first heard HP Cobra's voice on the Ptah mp3 :D

The deepest and most animal voice I have ever heard!
I thought to myself "damn what a power". :shock:

And I imagined HP to be big and strong to release such a voice, haha !

As Blackdragon says, it is a virtue to punish those who distribute evil in an unseemly and cruel way.
To be the hands of justice of Father Satan!

Hail Satan !
Hail Satanic Family !

bluelegionnaire said:

I, like you, i'm also a strong man that knows and is trained how to fight. I did beat up alot of gypsies and had a small gang that we defended each other. Other than that, HP, i can proudly say that i was protected by the Gods enough to never have to deal with them anymore. I really did advance spiritually thanks to SS. Also, thank you for the reply.

Glad to hear you have made it out well. It's the best policy to stay out of trouble, it has been a few times many many years back where I had to encounter certain circumstances such as these. Oftentimes, not even the police could do anything, they purposefully ignore this, turn a blind eye.

Not even the police wanted to deal with 20 gypsies at their door that would stab their wife or something.

They would watch people stealing things in front of them and not even chase, and children crying over the theft in front of the police, who comfortably did nothing while pretending they didn't get it. So this forced many people to sit there and have to defend themselves or take situations in their own hands.

Oftentimes, "Taking in one's own hands" meant one could do close to nothing, but give in to the demands of these bullies in order to get their motorbike back, for example. One had to pay money to literally get their own motorbike back, to those that stole it.

This is where Black Magick comes in very handy.

As much as said experiences can empower you, they are not good in general, nor in anyway decent. This however makes one understand the value of security later in life, that many people take for granted as they import emptied prisons in their own homelands.

Sol_Invictus81 said:
At the end of the day everyone gets what they deserve.
I think it is common to find this kind of plague anywhere, guys who "think" they are on top of others, however they are no more than vermin, living beings that seek to fill their emotional gaps in a thousand ways.
Unfortunately the weak are the target of these parasites, and most people are indoctrinated weaklings unable to react, they seem to like to live that way.
In the end, justice appears for those who take action when required... and those "tough" guys end up being just crying babies.

In 9 out of 10 cases that I can bring to mind, none of these bullies were strong or had a bad life. They were just literally brats that abused any small power they possessed, in almost all cases hiding behind the back of someone else.

Truly tough people do not do these things. Another misplaced idea is that tough people would do these things, but in all of my life I recall seeing the striking majority of the toughest people NOT doing these things.

EasternFireLion666 said:
I am happy that in this particular incident, ultimately a form of justice manifested. This is a lesson worth telling.

Back in my school years bullying and bullied proportions were kind of reversed. Like sometimes even 80% vs 20% proportion. Some of those victims got their lives destroyed or worse, I am not going to say more. The sad part is I never really saw a positive ending in those cases. And learning how to fight back only got those kids in even worse situations. Resistance was badly punished so to say.

Truth is there are areas of our societies where even adults are the same. Asking someone polite to not throw trash near your car can result in a broken windscreen.

This is one of the reasons why I write strongly the disclaimers here, because in most cases, these events would end in way worse and unforeseen outcomes.

Because this is life most people lead, and most people who even want to respond to anything do not want to understand if they do wrong or right, they just believe might is right.

Adults can be same as the kids described here, but worse in some cases.

I remember when I was a kid, i was always was fithing off the bullies, until I got depressed and stopped completely care what other people say including what the bullies say. Depression fucking sucks, it made me weak. Now that I'm over it, looking back on some of the shit they were talking about me behind my back makes me fucking furious just by thinking about this.
It's always these semitic looking cunts that talk shit about you when they see that you are weaker than usually, just like hyenas.

NakedPluto said:
I had been in countless fight from school even up to University. I had long hair as a kid, and of course, others did pick up on me, as I looked like a victim. But my father did forced me to do push ups even from 7 years old. I was trained to box, and in a real manner with real blows, with tears. I found a real force of muscle when young and a proud power within me, masculine.

Regardless, I have enjoyed reading this, and also sharing myself a story of this.

I dislike how men are so cucked nowadays and told to just be soft. When trouble comes, it is the men who fight to protect their people. Violence is a necessary force, together with control over it.

I have a very deadly anger that is murderous to say the least (Mars/Pluto aspect and some fire placements). But it is very hard for me to just fight since I do not want a criminal record on my name. Plus I can curse people anyway and I prefer to curse them so bad, I'd need to bind them so they don't commit suicide to escape the torment. I am the most peaceful person but my anger is like a possession in itself. I have extremes of both sides. I normally only fight when I have to. I used to have a lot of anger issues as a child, punching walls but I've come to have some very good control over my emotions. One of the few times I fought in high school was against some huge muscular guy who thought he could just push me around.

That must have been hilarious how they had to bring you sandwiches :lol: . When you tame a bully as a kid, it brings their ego down and raises yours way up.

Aquarius said:
I once slapped a literal treacherous jew who was a "friend".

I would have beat up a couple of bullies during my childhood if someone could have teached me to be strong.

i was unfortunately friends with someone who im almost certain is a jew. during highschool. this fucking twat had the most disgusting and unnatural of fetishes, and his body looked really fucking weird. i always remember feeling a bit drained after talking with him.

jews are really fucking cursed when you really see them for who they are.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

I was always made fun of, insulted and beaten up a lot. others always degraded me because of my more feminine expression as a kid, and i couldnt defend myself. i was too scared to do so.i can still say i feel the effects to this day.
my parents never really helped. im starting to think maybe they didnt care that much at all. i blame them for every single shortcoming i have in life, and rightfully so. one only needs to look at my birth chart. and no, before you try to say that well it was my fate or whatever, i will NEVER forgive OR forget. especially not my dwarf uglyass " father" who was literally the worst bully of my life.

as a result i have become quite the hateful person. i dont really care too much about anybody anymore. i have never had successful relationships with any other human being, ALWAYS by myself.

not to mention that i was also the target of unwanted sexual attention especially by older men in spite of being a dude myself.

in highschool i started developing an extremely unhealthy obsession and fell in love with one of my classmates for 4 years. they barely said hi. i went out of my way and did everything i could, physically or metaphysically ( i was a part of the bogus law of attraction community at that time), to make him fall in love with me. i barely manifested him just being a distant friend who stopped talking to me for like after a few months.

and altho if u look at me from the surface you dont see a scared boy, i really cannot feel comfortable with other guys who have a lot of mars energy or that threatening type of masculinity. its almost like being powerless.

now i dont want ANYTHING other than sweet sweet revenge... and maybe moving on too would be nice... im all alone. im always alone i dont have anybody to look for. no one cares enough for me to give a shit.

honestly.... if i was born in america or something i wonder that maybe i would have ended up like one of those infamous quiet kids who bring a weapon to school and just outright destroy everyone.

i seek refuge in my spiritual power and the gods. i want to become extremely powerful and develop siddhis. i want to be feared and respected. i always daydream of massacring these POOR excuses of human beings.

no i NEED to become powerful. there is no other way. power is the only way. just power. lots of it.

Sounds like you have some serious hang-ups. You need to train your body by working out, being strong and knowing how to fit. You will then not need to beat up other people as you will not need to prove anything to anyone. Unless someone wrongs you to where they deserve it, of course.

The Mars square can help for a man who feels like they are struggling with their masculinity. You may need to do several depending on how severe the situation is.

"we have to stay within the law, but black magic isn't illegal" : :lol: I like my high priest :D

I wished I kicked ass back in school, I was too much of a pussy. Sucks for them that im interested in black magic tho. I'll get what im owed eventually.

Big Dipper said:

I wished I kicked ass back in school, I was too much of a pussy. Sucks for them that im interested in black magic tho. I'll get what im owed eventually.

I think in retrospect the only way for people to finish their debts is not to take revenge, but to create a situation of justice. Revenge sometimes just brings more of the same crap. It is necessary, but it has to be proper.

Actual Justice is a long way, but it finishes off a futile loop of getting and receiving attacks. But this requires evolution of people. This opens up yet another big conversation on this subject.

Admittedly, I didn't expect all of these replies from the post.

I think that it made us all think how we acted and didn't act in life.

There were times I should have acted and did nothing too, however. But maybe it was the best thing to do to not act looking back.

HP please, a question related to the voice, does Father Satan have a deep and powerful voice like yours (like on the mp3 of the Ptah meditation)?

Every day I try to imagine what the voice of Father Satan (and other Gods of course) might sound like.

I hope one day to hear it.

sshivafr said:
David's Betrayal said:
I remember hearing your deep voice from a recording years ago HP. You must be a strong man.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Big Dipper said:

I think in retrospect the only way for people to finish their debts is not to take revenge, but to create a situation of justice. Revenge sometimes just brings more of the same crap. It is necessary, but it has to be proper.

Actual Justice is a long way, but it finishes off a futile loop of getting and receiving attacks. But this requires evolution of people. This opens up yet another big conversation on this subject.

Admittedly, I didn't expect all of these replies from the post.

I think that it made us all think how we acted and didn't act in life.

There were times I should have acted and did nothing too, however. But maybe it was the best thing to do to not act looking back.

Caving in parasite's face is always a good response.

I was bullied at school quite a bit in my teenage years. This on top of putting up with physical abuse and intimidation at home only exacerbated the long-term overt aggression I would develop. I remember one time in a physical altercation with my father as a preteen when he was hitting me for something (and I don't mean the spanking, he would do this out of his own rage and swearing and calling names especially if you stood up for yourself would ensue), I ragefully stared him down in the eye wanting to beat him to death for what he did and he screamed: "what you wanna fight me, you want me to break your fucking neck?!" It's obvious with an Aries mercury he would scream all kinds of shit that was nothing more than hot smoke. But as his child, it dug deep to me none the less and it was behavior that was unbecoming of an emotionally fit father, which despite him doing other things right without fail, he was not.

My aggression became so overt that I started beating people up and especially when I came back from juvenile hall I was left alone completely. Destructive and even homicidal thoughts were common as a result of constant abuse which was very hard to walk around with. It felt like fire in my veins. There are times when I look back at certain things, especially at home and I feel angry and violent all over again, despite the fact that my dad and I are overall on good terms now and that he has mellowed out. (his 3 fire planets don't exactly make him the ideal parent for me but materially he has always been there) When I put up with rough times in the workplace it often invokes these feelings as well, due to the nature of the treatment being similar to what I experienced as a child in school.

I commend your mother HP, and your ability to exercise this patience and element of mercy, even if the named incident did not hold true to this, where you let loose, which in my mind was honestly rightly deserved. I have to be honest and say, there would be many cases where things would have ended very badly for people throughout my years if it wasn't for me being conscious of the serious consequences of this, as well as the emotional presence of my mother. I wondered to myself what would have become of me if it was not for her, especially if she were to pass when she almost did in my 16th year of life.

People who take pleasure in the infliction of physical or psychological anguish or humiliation on others, or just for their ego's sake to infer dominance, etc, just because they can are the type of people I have always taken personally. I hate them with a passion, and sorry, not sorry, they deserve a serious beating.

The truth is what honestly hurts me more than anything, is that it is the only language a lot of people respect and understand, the only one that will force them to change their behavior, and give others respect. The incident you describe with this disgusting kike is another example. It implies to respect someone and treating them with decency or recognizing abusive behavior, you have to be proven to be stronger than them by force. I despise this disgusting mentality and very much hope for all of humanity to move past this low level of thinking which is especially common among certain circles of men. It shows what cowards they really are and I could never become close to someone who thinks this way.

These are the people who will proceed to try to brutalize and intimidate you until you pull a knife or a gun right after they try to take advantage of you based on their own size and strength, and suddenly become submissive and go, "sorry, sorry!" No motherfucker what you are really saying is "I'm saving my own skin I don't wanna suffer the consequence of trying to inflict harm on you!". I bet a lifesavings worth this person would have proceeded to inflict all manner of harm to another if the other person does not pull a weapon in self defense and would lose no sleep over it without remorse.

Much of the time if you push someone with mutable signs far enough they can be very violent and explode. I know this myself and I experienced the 'black out' in a very similar way.

I do not espouse anything here either, but when one is put in a cage with chimpanzees whom every communist teacher or authority figure finds to be a perfect little darling, blood can spill. Unfortunately this is an inevitability of the way society is going. This is why courting the right allies and strength in numbers [divination can be used here] is a good idea for men and is in no way a 'feminine pursuit'. Libra representing justice and these things is a male sign after all.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=391354 time=1664650662 user_id=19170]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Sounds like you have some serious hang-ups. You need to train your body by working out, being strong and knowing how to fit. You will then not need to beat up other people as you will not need to prove anything to anyone. Unless someone wrongs you to where they deserve it, of course.

The Mars square can help for a man who feels like they are struggling with their masculinity. You may need to do several depending on how severe the situation is.

yes, thank you

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=391352 time=1664650222 user_id=19170]
NakedPluto said:

I dislike how men are so cucked nowadays and told to just be soft. When trouble comes, it is the men who fight to protect their people. Violence is a necessary force, together with control over it.

I have a very deadly anger that is murderous to say the least (Mars/Pluto aspect and some fire placements). But it is very hard for me to just fight since I do not want a criminal record on my name. Plus I can curse people anyway and I prefer to curse them so bad, I'd need to bind them so they don't commit suicide to escape the torment. I am the most peaceful person but my anger is like a possession in itself. I have extremes of both sides. I normally only fight when I have to. I used to have a lot of anger issues as a child, punching walls but I've come to have some very good control over my emotions. One of the few times I fought in high school was against some huge muscular guy who thought he could just push me around.

That must have been hilarious how they had to bring you sandwiches :lol: . When you tame a bully as a kid, it brings their ego down and raises yours way up.

I have a very deadly anger that is murderous to say the least (Mars/Pluto aspect and some fire placements).
Tell me all about it! I told myself that I did not want my past and other things to bring me to destruction, and so I started doing things to channel my frustration and anger for good causes. Its one of the reasons I went into the military at first I thought I could use it for something constructive. I remember walking up to my recruiter and going " I wanna make weapons". Thats how I got in the metal industry and eventually construction. It channels a lot and it's great and keeps me active. Some other things are still a lifelong work in progress.

sshivafr said:
David's Betrayal said:

As Blackdragon says, it is a virtue to punish those who distribute evil in an unseemly and cruel way.

Hail Satan !
Hail Satanic Family !
It oozes power! LMAO

sshivafr said:
David's Betrayal said:

Hail Satan !
Hail Satanic Family !
BTW do you know where I can find that audio recording again? I wanna experience it one more time :D

Ahhh fucking hell bringing back nasty high school memories like that you're straight cruel HP!!!

I am happy for all the people that got revenge against their subhuman bullies because i couldn't, being skinny and having hearth problems put you at a huge disavantage, also being into a class full of subhumans and having most of them against you because you're not like them.

Maybe i should **** because it seems i still have quite a lot pent up anger left and no amount of time or working could help if i am not settling some accounts, trully feel bad because i didn't acted and because i was such a coward.

It's a sad thing how male kids now have been demasculinized to the point were they look like the incarnation of the "soy boy" stereotype.

Fortunately for me, I saw value in exercising as a kid, which helped steer bullies away (back before the "muh pronouns" or "muh 1000 genders" shit was a thing), but after some higher level military service, well, now no one ever dares even give me the wrong look.

Probably helps that I have that soul penetrating stare. :evil: :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I notice this is how HIspanic ghettos act up as well. I don't know how it popped up on my jewtube feed, but I watched a Texas street-fight where 5 martial-arts trained Asians (Filipinos) took on probably an entire neighborhood of ghetto degenerate Mexicans....and successfully so.

The ghetto army didn't wanna accept defeat, and upon finding out that their loud-mouthed insults wasn't gonna get them any closer to victory, the brought in their pathetic" reinforcements", brings in a van at the end containing what many assume to be firearms, wannabe ghettos talked about "strapping" shit. Though many suspect, that there were no actual firearms, wannabe ghettos AGAIN....doing something stupid by "faking" the appearance of having guns (which I'm sure....would work very, very well against an actual ghetto armed rivaling gang).

I'll also say, this isn't meant to be anti-Mexican/anti-Hispanic, I'm trying to demonstrate the cowardice ghetto/gang mentality. The reason why I constantly label "Filipino" and "Mexican" to indicate which side is which, 'cuz it is quite confusing and hard to tell at first, given how similar the physicals appearances are between Filipinos and Mexicans (i've mistaken the 2 often-not), indigenous Mexicans too, are Asiatic themselves.

Video: 5 Filipinos vs. Almost 20 Mexicans - it's age-restricted so jewtube makes you sign in.

Also because it's hard to tell at times who is who, so I'll break it down as I had to watch it several times. At the 1:40 and 5:40 duration, you'll get a clearer and better shot at who the Filipinos are.
0:00 - 0:44 - Shirtless (Mexican) vs. REd Shirt (Asian/Filipino) - shirtless guy admittingly gets the upper hand
0:44 - 0:48 - As Shirtless Mexican vs. Red Shirt Filipino is going, someone else in the crowd instigates, another fight breaks out, Tall Guy in dark grey shirt (Filipino) manages to down a Mexican (White shirt, inside sports jersey)

- in between: more commotion and chaos -

0:56 - 0 :57: Dark Grey Shirt (Filipino) AGAIN....manages to knock down a Mexican ghetto fighter
1:02: You can clearly see the cowardice among the Mexican ghettos, getting 5 guys on 1 Filipino
1:06 - 1:09: Dark Grey Shirt (Filipino) successfully fends off 2 ghetto dudes, gets cheap-shotted (in the eye)
1:14 - 1:20: More ghetto cowardice, got 5-6 of your cousins on 1 victim

1:40 - its clearer to see who the Filipinos are

2:17 - 2:23
- cheap shot ghetto attack from behind followed by another cheap gang attack
2:31 - 2:42 - more ghetto cheap cowardice

- once more, if you'll come to notice, the numerically superior ghettos use cheap shots and unfair numbers games throughout the entire fight -

3:20 - 3:25:
Shirtless Mexican has a bloody face

3:36 - 3:53: the ULTIMATE KO/BOSS FIGHT: Filipino guy (grey shirt) vs. Mexican (white shirt) - Mexican gets knocked out, COLD as he can't even get up, or plays the victim card, afterwards instead of accepting defeating, the "let's get our cousins" card again, is being played by the Mexcian side

You can repeatedly hear, "get 'em bro, get 'em bro" from the Mexican side.

4:33 -4 :47 - shirtless guy, with a bloodied mouth and nose, continues to provoke

4:50 - clear shot of who the Filipinos are

5:15 - 5:18 - ghetto guy makes a failed lunge at the Filipino

5:28 - pathetic "reinforcements" arrive, van filled either with guns

5:33 - Filipino ring leader turns the tables, Mexicans on the retreat/play the victim card

5:41 - 5:42 - more views of fake toughy boy's bloodied and bruised face

5:52 - 5:58: although this is a very-ill practice on the part of the Filipinos, clearly they ain't scare or phased by the numerical advantage, BRING IT ON MOFOS

5:57 - 6:05:
Mexican guy in the black shirt embraces his common sense, tries to save his brethren from getting their asses even more embarrassed

6:31 - ghettos pull something out of the back of the van, again - possibly guns or trying to act like they're pulling out a gun
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even other "ghetto" ppl, and those who actually grew up in ghetto neighborhoods gave props to those Filipinos, and I recall watching a ghetto guy's reaction to the vid - who described the very cowardice of what you stated, on people getting their bros, their cousins, their neighborhoods when getting their asses handed to them.

Now, I'm not saying that SS should go out and start street fights, again - neither am I trying to start ethnic/race wars between Asians and Mexicans, given we have a high Mexican SS community, but it's a perfect allusion to the Gentile vs. Jew, and the mentality that SS need to have not "everyday" (warlordism), but a skill that SS need to embrace when/if the situation calls for it.

When you're surrounded by militant Xian or militant Jew-hadists, you'll have no choice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back