Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For The Strong Of Spirit

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
A recent post was very interesting and I would like to add some points to it.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78151

Now, we all know that Satanism is for the strong. Albeit it looks like further clarification of this topic is needed. As explained on this aspect before, we evolve and we grow. In this case, strength arrives through due process.

It is unacceptable to join Spiritual Satanism and just want to be exactly as weak, ignorant, or how you was before, wanting to grow in no level of existence whatsoever.

One will naturally enter Satanism at this state, but one is propelled and given the tools to move out of this state. That is common as the above is the situation where most people are into in this world due to bad instruction.

To go one step further, Satanism is for the strong, because it generates the strong. It makes you stronger. It is this path that no matter the starting point, you will grow. The above growth is through personal evolution and making the effort to advance.

Certain people are being bitter and sad about the starting point. Well, this is the case of all the sculpted bodies, masterful personalities, and anything that is ever significant in this world. It starts from nothing. Amazon started on a warehouse somewhere in the middle of nowhere, now it is the biggest chain of products sold in the world.

Many of the claimed "strong" in our world are simply weak, or can be externally strong but internally just very weak. Weak and incapable to be of compassion, of understanding, of facing their own wounds, of a myriad of other things, which are simply never done, showing poor levels of strength.

And many of the "weak" of this world can oftentimes display great enduring powers. No matter what, even circumstances can cause a situation where one finds themselves in one position and then the other.

I have seen many claimed "strong" who are not strong to stand for great deeds, and many "weak" people who will climb and climb the mountain while falling and recovering a million times. Strength here as one can see is not linear, nor it is simply something you are always born into or whatever.

In fact, the chances are overwhelming one will not have any of this to begin with, a situation closely related to being a man too in modern society, a society which literally exacts skull crashing pressure to make all men docile, sissified and seen as a threat to all of the universe and planet.

Primarily, power also has a form of justice about itself, in that spiritual and inner power is something one discovers, maintains and advances on their own.

Also, most certainly, the Gods pick oftentimes people who might be distressed or for all normal perceptions in weak positions, but they have the seed of the strong inside their hearts. There is no growth without this seed. Better circumstances can and will arrive, but circumstances on their own without the necessary souls to act, are never enough.

Strength and weakness are not only reliant in external factors. Most of this has to do with our core as a being and our decisions, not only our external circumstances. These two do not always meet. But in our society we are falsely told they are one and the same. This is not the case.

Yet this seed of strength needs cultivation. In other words, the strength and weakness axis is not some linear axis.

Like all forms of strength, mascular, mental or spiritual, one will have to develop this. Certain people start in any of the above from another level than others, and oftentimes this can be natural or from past life work - it doesn't matter. There are ranging levels here.

No matter the level, we have to be tolerant and accepting to ourselves, but firm to overcome our own weaknesses. When we learn to not dwell and not be consumed by the state of weakness and all of this, we overcome it.

When we say Satanism is not for the weak, we mean that Satanism is not for those who wish to eternally remain weak, passive, eternal victims, and make eternal friends with weakness and failure.

The above is very negative and not a good route for life. If one does this, one is harming themselves and eventually this weakness will also harm other people. We have to be mindful that weakness, in general, can be a situation that is dangerous for us and ourselves.

Weakeness has many forms, and it can also parade itself as strength more often than not, or come in the form of rage, misplaced arrogance or anger, and many other forms, insisting on mistakes, dull headedness- the list goes. That is managed by self learning.

In the case of becoming stronger, there is a HOW and a PATH to this, and this path is through ascent, healing, understanding. This path is a training based path.

To complain that one is not "the strongest" in this is equally inconsequential as a person who never went to the gym, complaining they are not a bodybuilder. The perfected body requires time, and such is the case too for evolving into a better state as a human being.

Now, one important point. The only way towards power, for men or for women, is from the force that is the masculine force in this world. That force is expansive.

If you sit there like a little bitch whining all day, and doing exactly what you should not be doing, and having no "masculine" traits, the most important being bravery, you will never become stronger, never face yourself, and never improve.

Sitting there like a little bitch, crying in your 20's and 30's and 40's and 50's about matters one should be crying for when they were 5 years old, is the worst investment of time, mental and spiritual energy.

Masculine energy is being fought relentlessly as it is the energy that handles problems and does a myriad of other things, that nobody wants you to do. Every human being has this.

Parasites, kikes, and abusers, do profit immensely from people not having any masculine power, but also not feminine power, and generally no power whatsoever. This, I repeat, involves men and women equally.

Over the years as Clergy, I have seen many claimed "strong" people, who have been very powerful for all respects outwardly, really showing no power to do anything important in life such as do something important for the JoS. They just idly sit there doing nothing.

I have lost count on how many "weak" people have helped me raise the JoS, and how many of the "higher status" never stood up to show evidence of any claimed, believed by themselves or whatever, form of higher status.

Eventually, the Wheel of Fortune arrives and these people find themselves where they belong, while the so called "weak" of the current moment will become "strong".

Then, one will have to prove if in reality one is strong. If not, they fall again on the weak status. We fight to preserve. Life also commonly implies that this happens by external events - the person who is decided to be strong, will remain as such.

As one can understand from life, "Weakness" and "Strength" are also relative and can co-exist inside a person at both times. One might be very old and therefore weak in body, but many other levels of strength one has might be at the maximum, ranging from social influence to wealth, knowledge or wisdom.

Through a series of overcoming our own limitations, we become stronger. In weight training this is very simple to understand, but similar is the case in life as well. Life is about overcoming limitations. As we overcome these, we become stronger.

We have to be fierce with our own limitations, because oftentimes, when you are too soft you might not surpass your limits, but when you are reckless and you push your limits too far, that is also imbalanced.

Either of these states can cause a problem in one's development, so one has to stay in the middle. This is way more difficult in practice than in the theory of it. One learns with time.

We work towards the better and perfect version of ourselves, and we build this, refining our inner world, with knowledge and understanding.

We grow step by step, and there will the state of imperfection or not being perfect is the given beginning for us all. Depending on one's personality, we have to also consider how and at what pace one can evolve.

This comes after we learn about ourselves and apply the Apollonian adage of Knowing Thyself. Knowing will come through error, trials, facing weakness, and many similar events. After these are encountered and dealt with, we rise to a higher and more realized state, which acts as a checkpoint in our growth.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Now, we all know that Satanism is for the strong. Albeit it looks like further clarification of this topic is needed. As explained on this aspect before, we evolve and we grow. In this case, strength arrives through due process.

It is unacceptable to join Spiritual Satanism and just want to be exactly as weak, ignorant, or how you was before, wanting to grow in no level of existence whatsoever.

One will naturally enter Satanism at this state, but one is propelled and given the tools to move out of this state. That is common as the above is the situation where most people are into in this world due to bad instruction.

I missed this one Cobra, it's very good.
I did feel something was "off" earlier when I saw all these folks talking about or hinting at "kicking out the weaklings". I hated what I read from them, as I don't think that way. I like to offer a hand instead of a fist when I see someone struggling.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If you want to turn turds into gold, go right ahead. This "seed" doesn't reside in all people, at least not anymore. Or at least, not to the capacity that I personally deem effectively cultivated. Rephrased, if you want to create an oasis where very little water already exists, or find that doing so is necessary (ultimately it is), then ya put those pearls on those pigs.

It seems that this philosophical social phase was started with my "evading" on the topic of the uh fine gentleman and his wheelchair. It's good you wrote this additional piece to complement your bois essay, as in my opinion it was misleading in narrative. Weakness cannot be normalized as modern society has done. I agree with most points here actually, other than some minor things that aren't really worth discussing.

GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If you want to turn turds into gold, go right ahead. This "seed" doesn't reside in all people, at least not anymore. Or at least, not to the capacity that I personally deem effectively cultivated. Rephrased, if you want to create an oasis where very little water already exists, or find that doing so is necessary (ultimately it is), then ya put those pearls on those pigs.

It seems that this philosophical social phase was started with my "evading" on the topic of the uh fine gentleman and his wheelchair. It's good you wrote this additional piece to complement your bois essay, as in my opinion it was misleading in narrative. Weakness cannot be normalized as modern society has done. I agree with most points here actually, other than some minor things that aren't really worth discussing.

What makes you so believing in the fact you are not a turd yourself for example? For all your time here and under numerous accounts you have been progressively advancing while others would call you shit.

In my view the foundation of being strong is misunderstood. Except of my view, all of this is supported by all of alchemy and the culture of the Gods which is based on progression.

Some people might be swine but none of the swine would even be remotely interested in Spiritual Satanism. The existence of swine or what one might think here does not apply.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If you want to turn turds into gold, go right ahead. ...

What makes you so believing in the fact you are not a turd yourself for example? For all your time here and under numerous accounts you have been progressively advancing while others would call you shit.

BOOM roasted XD

I know for sure especially when I sought after Truth that strength is the will to progress no matter ones current state.
Is this not what has made one dedicate to Satan , because of growth. With the mind conscious of the pain present with growth, yet one dedicated.
This illustration is just how I felt b4 I dedicated.
Hence whoever wasn't willing to grow will not draw their blood in pledge to Father Satan .
Hence that title should be " Satanism is for the Strong"
There's no weakling here, the path forbids it.

A lot of these things go into matters that people like Nietzsche discussed.

Modern society is oriented around a very receptive, proximal and vicarious existence. This game for 12 hours, Netflix and Chill and so on is not healthy. People in the past used to go out and exert that masculine, Martial, Yang kind of energy by doing things. When they can't do this and work towards their specific soul destiny, they will want to curl up and die.

I do sympathize in the respect that penalties for masculine and 'egocentric' activities nowadays, unless they are completely worthless and come with dindu-nuffin approved excuses for poisoning other goys (such as drug dealing), can be steep.

A lot of times, I would rephrase this as a question of proper modesty versus feigned strength. There are some reptiles over the years who enticed others into worthless cults by pretending they are the masters of the galaxy, can shapeshift into a dolphin and have eight hundred legions of demons talking about 'culling the weak', in reality these individuals are just worthless and total scum. The strongest here are usually the most helpful.

GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Weakness cannot be normalized as modern society has done.

Weakness is the norm though. What people do nowadays is pretend to be strong and ignore their internal weakness instead of being truthful to themselves and recognizing that they are weak and must work on themselves.

You for example, are extremely weak. This is the reason why you must inflate your own sense of strength and superiority by berating others and professing your strength on the internet as I've seen you doing on this account, and innumerable times on your main account. It is why you are threatened by me and desperately want to see me gone because I shatter these illusions of grandeur and false strength that people like you parade around attempting to impress the naive. Others like you likewise feel threatened by me because they suffer from the same illusions and don't wish to have their bubbles burst.

Being weak is normal. Because humanity has been under intense curses, conditioning and religions designed specifically to make people weak. The people themselves are not to blame for being victims of this and becoming weak. This is why it is okay to be weak, because this is something inflicted upon them by the jews.

It is not healthy however to remain weak forever. And whilst it is acceptable to be weak, it is not acceptable to make the choice to remain weak. Beyond the point where one begins this path, weakness becomes a choice.

People like you try to push the narrative that it is not acceptable to be weak at any point, and berate and cast judgement upon others as if you know them or how strong they really are. You do this to attempt to validate yourself and project a false sense of confidence and inner strength which in reality you do not possess.

The false projection of power, strength and superiority that one does not truly possess is not only indicative of a flawed and weak soul, but a feeble mind and shallow desires. It's pathetic on pretty much every level.

Now you can continue to make accounts and whine and cry until the end of time begging HC or the moderators to ban me. Or you can choose to stop being a baby and make something of yourself.

You can choose to stop pretending to be strong by berating vulnerable and confused individuals and instead start taking steps to actually become a strong individual. Or not. I've said it before and continue to say it, you are completely hopeless.

You are the only person I've ever seen coming into this community (besides kikes/traitors) whom I have no hope for. You are truly lost, and will never find your way. And this is not something to be celebrated, but rather be kept as a case study of the antithesis of real strength.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoyVeyII said:
If you want to turn turds into gold, go right ahead. ...

BOOM roasted XD

Not trying to roast I just keep hearing this demeaning talk from this person about non SS or even towards other SS and it is important for them to think that their definition of a so called turd. That is common on many people who do not think things through.

It is also important to think in what ways one differs from others if that is the case and to consider this too.

Most people just play a game with all of this such as wanting to demean others without really being able to even make a case as to why they are so much "better" and so much better than others do not even deserve knowledge or help for example.

Elitism in Satanism should be based on creating an actual elite of the spirit, the mind and so on, not just on bogus shit statements.

To just say others are pigs is not an answer.

Ursa Minor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I did feel something was "off" earlier when I saw all these folks talking about or hinting at "kicking out the weaklings". I hated what I read from them, as I don't think that way. I like to offer a hand instead of a fist when I see someone struggling.

This is very important. The concept of destroying or abandoning the weak is jewish by design. Many who arrive here are plagued by insecurities, weakness and confusion and this is fine.

People must be given the tools and the chance to grow and strengthen themselves, not be driven away for being "weak". We were all weak. We all needed support at some point, we all needed a motivational voice, a helping hand, a guiding light. And this is okay. These strength gurus who pose as perfect hyper masculine powerhouses who never needed anyone, who were never weak and never had moments of weakness and failure are ALL frauds. Every single fucking one of them a pathetic excuse of a human being pretending to be something they are not on the internet and dragging others down to make themselves feel superior.

I fucking hate these people. I despise and mock them relentlessly because they make a mockery of the sacred process of self betterment, the process of turning lead into gold, the process of elevating a weak soul into godhood. They make a mockery of all this to feed their own delusions and false sense of strength.

It's okay to be weak so long as you are aware of it and are working towards elevating yourself from this. It's okay to make mistakes so long as you learn and grow from them. We are all here to help you. The gods are there for you when you are truly at a loss. You are never abandoned for being flawed or weak.

You merely abandon yourself if you choose to stagnate and remain weak forever.

Ursa Minor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Most people like this who constantly dismissed others for being weak are the likely not very up there themselves.

There are also cases where when one advances and empowers, they can forget or might lose patience quick with others starting, but even these people were tolerated by someone and so that they might in turn tolerate others who want to advance and are new.

Experience tells me all those who boastful claim they are so beyond anyone else that they cannot tolerate anyone are just avoiding the real test of having to engage into anything. It is rare this is the product of real advancement, oftentimes this is just the opposite.

This shell is a protective shell that defends someone from encountering their own weakness. This is like a woman who never saw other women but keeps saying she is the most beautiful and nobody ever deserves her, which commonly is a behavior associated with the fact that this is not the case at all.

Clearly this is not good, and it is wrong to exist in some mentality like this. When the bubble pops there are no remains left.

Complete weakness and a giant false sense of self that is backed by nothing whatsoever are the same problem with the different line stemming from the same source.

Dahaarkan said:
It's okay to be weak so long as you are aware of it and are working towards elevating yourself from this. It's okay to make mistakes so long as you learn and grow from them. We are all here to help you. The gods are there for you when you are truly at a loss. You are never abandoned for being flawed or weak.

You merely abandon yourself if you choose to stagnate and remain weak forever.

I think the essence of your message is that of honest self-awareness combined with optimism about the situation.
Compared to the Gods, we will always be weaker, even for someone who is a veteran SS. As you mentioned before, the Gods are still patient and cooperative with us.

Personally, working with solar energies has made it much easier to admit mistakes, especially to others who I view as authorities. Before, I would be prone to just keep working until the entire situation was resolved, rather than make it obvious that something was wrong. Only then would I feel comfortable talking about it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Most people like this who constantly dismissed others for being weak are the likely not very up there themselves.

There are also cases where when one advances and empowers, they can forget or might lose patience quick with others starting, but even these people were tolerated by someone and so that they might in turn tolerate others who want to advance and are new.

I'll always remember how HPS Maxine was patient with another who was asking a very simple question: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=131815#p131815

Dahaarkan said:
GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Weakness cannot be normalized as modern society has done.

Weakness is the norm though. What people do nowadays is pretend to be strong and ignore their internal weakness instead of being truthful to themselves and recognizing that they are weak and must work on themselves.

You for example, are extremely weak. This is the reason why you must inflate your own sense of strength and superiority by berating others and professing your strength on the internet as I've seen you doing on this account, and innumerable times on your main account. It is why you are threatened by me and desperately want to see me gone because I shatter these illusions of grandeur and false strength that people like you parade around attempting to impress the naive. Others like you likewise feel threatened by me because they suffer from the same illusions and don't wish to have their bubbles burst.

Being weak is normal. Because humanity has been under intense curses, conditioning and religions designed specifically to make people weak. The people themselves are not to blame for being victims of this and becoming weak. This is why it is okay to be weak, because this is something inflicted upon them by the jews.

It is not healthy however to remain weak forever. And whilst it is acceptable to be weak, it is not acceptable to make the choice to remain weak. Beyond the point where one begins this path, weakness becomes a choice.

People like you try to push the narrative that it is not acceptable to be weak at any point, and berate and cast judgement upon others as if you know them or how strong they really are. You do this to attempt to validate yourself and project a false sense of confidence and inner strength which in reality you do not possess.

The false projection of power, strength and superiority that one does not truly possess is not only indicative of a flawed and weak soul, but a feeble mind and shallow desires. It's pathetic on pretty much every level.

Now you can continue to make accounts and whine and cry until the end of time begging HC or the moderators to ban me. Or you can choose to stop being a baby and make something of yourself.

You can choose to stop pretending to be strong by berating vulnerable and confused individuals and instead start taking steps to actually become a strong individual. Or not. I've said it before and continue to say it, you are completely hopeless.

You are the only person I've ever seen coming into this community (besides kikes/traitors) whom I have no hope for. You are truly lost, and will never find your way. And this is not something to be celebrated, but rather be kept as a case study of the antithesis of real strength.

You're projecting yourself onto me. TLDR.

I have been having problems with my phone. And I didn't get a chance to correct or chang anything! on my posts. Before they were sent. By accident! I apologize for the inconvenience and miss-understanding. This is the third time in two days I got a disapproval notice and that is very embarrassing! And I don't like to make an ass of myself on here :D anymore than I have already. I just want to let you people know what is going on! And I will take care of it. Have a goodnight! HAIL SATAN!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In my view the foundation of being strong is misunderstood. Except of my view, all of this is supported by all of alchemy and the culture of the Gods which is based on progression.

Some people might be swine but none of the swine would even be remotely interested in Spiritual Satanism. The existence of swine or what one might think here does not apply.

I'm not sure why Casper the ghost thought this was insulting, maybe he's not entirely literate. Anyway, I think that's a reasonable follow up question.

I was/am a turd. I preformed the relevant self discoveries that would allow myself to recognize and utilize what my strengths were/are. It took a lot of time for myself to overcome my turdom, and even today I see turd qualities that I intend to work on. Somethings are difficult even for me to deal with, as they're conditioned habitually and apart of coping mechanisms. I'm aware of my flaws and I'm not insulted when people point them out, they're telling me something I already understand and perhaps give information directly or indirectly that might function as insights into another situation.

I recognize that turds are able to become non-turds or semi non-turds. In my experience, usually turds stay turds and/or never fully comprehend how much of a turd they are. Without knowing, or worse yet, thinking they know who they are, they're incapable of making correct self observations that would then allow them to change themselves in a desirable way. I have no interest in "politely" telling a turd that they're a turd, because I personally believe one doesn't change in a place of comfort. If someone is comfortable as a turd, they often don't have an incentive for change. They may desire change but never find the determination to follow through. I'm not obligated to help other turds and typically I don't. Nobody tried to help me, nor were they able to. The change that I personally required was internal and nobody could have caused these changes except for myself and I only did because I was under distress situationally. I had to evolve, therefore I did the best I could.

Pain therefore is a relevant motivator for change.

You cannot create something new in the same space as another thing, nor can you create something out of nothing. Creation requires material, and material can only be obtained through the destruction and separation of other objects. In this context, one cannot change if their flaws are associate with a coping mechanism that prevents self observation in the first place. If their coping mechanism is used in a way that prevents pain, therefore enabling a false sense of comfort or satisfaction, and this person is unable to endure this pain without their coping mechanism, then the required evolution will be experienced as painful. This pain is necessary, in order to heal and self adjust in a way that allows change. Of course, a person can experience this pain and self adjust in negative ways too like creating a new coping mechanism like drug use.

Therefore, one's endurance to pain in my opinion is a relevant indicator of someone's ability to deturdify.

All jokes aside, I've dedicated my life to agendas I know to benefit my interpretation of Satanism and the Occult. I won't elaborate on what I mean by that, but I can say that I personally experienced a lot of distress in pursuing what I was/am passionate about. I had to be willing to sacrifice anything, internally and externally in short notice even for an opportunity, oftentimes to end up of failing in the attempt. I failed a lot, but failing was necessary. I wouldn't say I succeeded yet either, but I made notable progress at least imo. Some turds still see me as a turd, but the opinion of a turd is worthless.

There. You got me self reflecting. Hit me if you can, Cobra.

GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoyVeyII said:

I was/am a turd. I preformed the relevant self discoveries that would allow myself to recognize and utilize what my strengths were/are. It took a lot of time for myself to overcome my turdom, and even today I see turd qualities that I intend to work on. Somethings are difficult even for me to deal with, as they're conditioned habitually and apart of coping mechanisms. I'm aware of my flaws and I'm not insulted when people point them out, they're telling me something I already understand and perhaps give information directly or indirectly that might function as insights into another situation.

I recognize that turds are able to become non-turds or semi non-turds. In my experience, usually turds stay turds and/or never fully comprehend how much of a turd they are.

All jokes aside, I've dedicated my life to agendas I know to benefit my interpretation of Satanism and the Occult. I won't elaborate on what I mean by that, but I can say that I personally experienced a lot of distress in pursuing what I was/am passionate about. I had to be willing to sacrifice anything, internally and externally in short notice even for an opportunity, oftentimes to end up of failing in the attempt. I failed a lot, but failing was necessary. I wouldn't say I succeeded yet either, but I made notable progress at least imo. Some turds still see me as a turd, but the opinion of a turd is worthless.

Here is the point, after you do this contemplation, then you can also consider others and their situation. To use another word, that is called dross, and to encounter and fix that dross is part of necessary human experience.

I am against dismissing anyone so long they are not sworn on ignorance and want to be eternally ignorant, which yes, there are quite a few of these, but none of these will show around this place by default.

So they keep living their lives and we at peace, provided they do not use their ignorance to attack us.

GoyVeyII said:
You're projecting yourself onto me. TLDR.

Not surprised, it is typical of the weak and the worthless to run away from any criticism or advice and try to remain in their bubble forever ;)

Keep coping.

I've been reflecting a lot on this myself lately. Generally I've always been a fairly collected person, and being in control of my temper has been good at putting me aside from many others. At the same time, circumstances being what they were, I've naturally had to consider my own weaknesses. For instance, I've been worried about losing who's practically my best friend to the current war situation. For a time there I sort of chastised myself for having a bit of anxiety over the notion, not that I let it stop me from my workings and progression. But I sort of had to ask myself why I felt that way. Should I really feel any shame for having concerns over such a thing? Of course not.

The truth is, I was holding myself to a bizarre standard, not even really acknowledging how far I'd come from years prior. So long as you're alive, there's things and people to care about, even worry about. It's part and parcel of loving someone, after all. What matters is the degree. And ultimately though I looked for confidence in the Gods on the matter, and prayed for safety, it's not I let it ruin me, in the midst of a year where I've already had to face more than one death of things and people I've cared about.

Point is, shame can be a creeping thing. Even after years and years of spiritual work, every day without fail, no matter what struggle transpired, I still had to stop, look at myself in the mirror and ask myself if I was strong, as if I had zero proof as such, and every moment of weakness far outweighed the effort of enduring. But, I do not think the Gods would have stuck with me, given me their time and love, if they didn't see I still had the potential of strength. Strength is not a standard of purity, so to speak. You're not strong because of one grand moment, and you're not weak, because of one bad moment. You're strong, because you kept to something, through the good and the bad.

After all, there's a certain phenomenon, I guess you could call beginner's enthusiasm. Many people start, and start vigorously, spending hours on hours. But, when they don't find that instant success, many do drop off, though some come back later. The people who are set apart, are the ones that stick past that slow middle period, the steepest part of the climb. Once you get past that, and you start sensing more, and begin having more experiences, off the back of consistent development, it becomes far easier to commit. It takes special people, to continue working at the spiritual, even when they are unable to find the moment to moment proof of progress. Sometimes, it's not until you look back with retrospection that you realize how far you've come.

As others have said, there's nothing wrong with being weak. We live in a broken world, and if you're here, you have the good sentience to realize that fact, and oftentimes, this awareness brings with it suffering. The whole point of what we do is to make strong the weak, for on the larger scale of things, Satanists, Pagans all, have been beaten to the brink of death. As we grow stronger as individuals, so does our collective once more.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Here is the point, after you do this contemplation, then you can also consider others and their situation. To use another word, that is called dross, and to encounter and fix that dross is part of necessary human experience.

I am against dismissing anyone so long they are not sworn on ignorance and want to be eternally ignorant, which yes, there are quite a few of these, but none of these will show around this place by default.

So they keep living their lives and we at peace, provided they do not use their ignorance to attack us.

Seeing that turds aren't willing to do 1/1000th of what I've done to overcome dross doesn't conclude a sense of empathy or respect. I conclude the opposite, I feel apathy and their degeneratism. Being a "dedicated Satanist" doesn't justify a sense of empathy on it's own, only when someone consistently acts upon these often hollow agreements does their legitimacy as a Satanist begin. In my experience, the Gods see this in a similar way.

GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It is difficult to have patience with the "weak" but remember we came to the gods weak also when we started and most fortunately they did not have the opinion of get lost weakling when they are many more times powerful then us I would advise having a bit of patience make like the gods you aspire to be like and make people strong around you that way you don't have to put up with weak people because they are strong now or you can sit in your cave up on a hill surrounded by a little fortress of strong people and point and sneer at them and then when the end comes and the enemy made all these weak people absorbed into their ranks and they all come to swarm over the top of you and kill you for being so foolish as to have such a sneering attitude then you will reap what you sow.

GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoyVeyII said:

Seeing that turds aren't willing to do 1/1000th of what I've done to overcome dross doesn't conclude a sense of empathy or respect. I conclude the opposite, I feel apathy and their degeneratism. Being a "dedicated Satanist" doesn't justify a sense of empathy on it's own, only when someone consistently acts upon these often hollow agreements does their legitimacy as a Satanist begin. In my experience, the Gods see this in a similar way.

Empathy and respect, especially on higher levels of power, necessitate a finer mind and a higher level of intelligence among other things.

You are not obligated to show this, but obligation of respect is the case. You are also not obligated to receive this either, a practice clearly abused here.

You are for example not obligated to act in justice, but others who are further away understand that this is an obligation. Obligations and understanding arise due to further evolution in the path.

If others treated you based on your own perception, you would have been cast out.

If you do not follow these rules, and as likely as you are apathetic or look at others in this way, so they might respond with the same, for example.

Other people might have done 100,000% more effort than you, earlier in life, and so on. Yet, they might not see this as an opportunity to elevate themselves in "contrast" to you, since that is not even necessary.

Your "experience" is that experience of a totally lost person that has only found any footing "recently" in Spiritual Satanism, as you associated with dumb fucks, stupid cults, and the dross of the earth. This created a clash between their assumptions and yours.

Correct, the Gods want you to stop being hollow and start following things for real, such as development. Just doing empty agreements will not cut it for them.

You signing a paper on the company and never showing up is of no importance. One enters a latent membership past a point that they need to reactivate, and the same goes for anything in existence. In the end of the day, you are also the only person deprived of things you could gain, and nobody else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No matter the level, we have to be tolerant and accepting to ourselves, but firm to overcome our own weaknesses. When we learn to not dwell and not be consumed by the state of weakness and all of this, we overcome it.

I did not want to say anything here, as basically I admire this Sermon and the wise words, always helpful by HP HoodedCobra.
But I have a very conflicting sense of "strenght", and I must admit I felt very upset reading this sermon. I have clearly many weaknesses, to the point I could not stand to standard people (now a bit better, still working on this) so this caused many falls to ground zero in my life, needing to rebuild things.
I have been artificially weakened in my masculine energies, possibly this comes from past lives and torture and repeats here.
I have been able to accomplish great things, by an artificial ego built to hide weaknesses, so I know I have the ability to build something. But those accomplishments most often crumbled later on.

The point is, I am upset because for all my life I have been asked to be "the best" or "the leader" by everyone around. I am possibly projecting this onto others.
So I am extremely tired to hear "point to the top". I know the final goal of Satanism is perfecting one's souls, becoming like the Gods, so becoming the best you can be.
I need to work in steps, but my mind is both always pointing to the top - or nothing.

I have developed an internal rage, repressed and accumulated, because I could not be what I was asked to be. This is preventing my progress.
I have always had this feeling, but I did not know. Now I remember, each time I read on the JoS "you need to be strong" I felt upset, I accumulated this resentment.

The point is I do NOT want to be weak and I am working on myself (I am not new here), but I cannot stand anymore the "request" of being the best for yourself. This is what I desire, but I am blocking myself. I think I am angry to myself because I am not "top". This is confusing.

Sorry for the long story.
The point is, would a MUNKA repeated working help to fix that ?
I do not perceive this like a programming, rather it's some blockage in some chakra (2 nd?), when I think I should be better, I feel a consistent drain of energies.

Dahaarkan said:
...anyone, who were never weak and never had moments of weakness and failure are ALL frauds. ... I despise and mock them relentlessly because they make a mockery of the sacred process of self betterment, the process of turning lead into gold, the process of elevating a weak soul into godhood.

I think this is a very important detail. When we advance in something we feel weak in it because we are striving to become stronger in this something and feel all our imperfection at the moment. As when you are becoming stronger in gym your muscles are sore. If they are not sore (i.e. you feel "enough strong") you do not advance or not that fast. It's bad example because you do not want your muscles sore you want take it slowly, but ok, for example, you learn something. At the moment you are learning something completely new or higher than your average understanding you break more walls in your mind than if you return to the subject you are already familiar with. But the first process is more productive for you than the second one, obviously.

My point is we feel weak exactly at those moments we are becoming stronger, because these are moment of overcoming imperfection, so if someone really put themselves on a goal, striving for the level is exactly normal.

Once I told my martial arts teacher: "[Some pose] is rather easy" and he answered: "Because you are doing it wrong". And we had many conversations that are worthy sharing.

The moment I felt the weakest (being in fact the least delusional) in my life was this https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77301&sid=3662b17ae207f686bb5021ecae0f3347 - the moment of my greatest victory over my ever existed previous self.

Here is the greatest point:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Experience tells me all those who boastful claim they are so beyond anyone else that they cannot tolerate anyone are just avoiding the real test of having to engage into anything. It is rare this is the product of real advancement, oftentimes this is just the opposite.

This shell is a protective shell that defends someone from encountering their own weakness. This is like a woman who never saw other women but keeps saying she is the most beautiful and nobody ever deserves her, which commonly is a behavior associated with the fact that this is not the case at all.

This is what my experience tells also, in varies subjects mostly not related here at all. Those who really wish to grow fast in something, be ready to feel lost in it all the time.

High Priest, thanks for the greatest sermon as usual.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Empathy and respect, especially on higher levels of power, necessitate a finer mind and a higher level of intelligence among other things.

You are not obligated to show this, but obligation of respect is the case. You are also not obligated to receive this either, a practice clearly abused here.

You are for example not obligated to act in justice, but others who are further away understand that this is an obligation. Obligations and understanding arise due to further evolution in the path.

If others treated you based on your own perception, you would have been cast out.

If you do not follow these rules, and as likely as you are apathetic or look at others in this way, so they might respond with the same, for example.

Other people might have done 100,000% more effort than you, earlier in life, and so on. Yet, they might not see this as an opportunity to elevate themselves in "contrast" to you, since that is not even necessary.

Your "experience" is that experience of a totally lost person that has only found any footing "recently" in Spiritual Satanism, as you associated with dumb fucks, stupid cults, and the dross of the earth. This created a clash between their assumptions and yours.

Correct, the Gods want you to stop being hollow and start following things for real, such as development. Just doing empty agreements will not cut it for them.

You signing a paper on the company and never showing up is of no importance. One enters a latent membership past a point that they need to reactivate, and the same goes for anything in existence. In the end of the day, you are also the only person deprived of things you could gain, and nobody else.

Finishing.... :D , everything HP hooded Cobra has said is the truth, for someone who is evolving in power , wisdom and understanding, Being arrogant doesn't cut it.

This subject always reminds me of a chinese finger trap or an an eraser with a cardboard covering, you can try and brute force your success but it is far more the better option to be equipped with wisdom and knowledge. Everything has differing solutions and can offer suprising solutions if your mind is kept open. We can try and roar with all our might and bare our fangs showing our strength but being a mighty dragon isnt always about being imposing, we are made of a great deal of moving parts and I think true will and strength comes in the wise utilization of these parts moreso than just being the bigger badder guy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

"CHANGE WILL HAPPEN

when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change. "

The Strong are strong through the weak.
The stronger the weak, the stronger the Strong can get. (It´s a good summary of Satanism/National Socialism)

Strong and weak are bad words to describe advancement, as a strong person can benefit from the doing from a weak person and without that weak person the strong person could not be as strong/increase in strength further or as fast as. Therefore the strong care about/help the weak to get strong.

A better view in my opinion is to see if a person is elevating the planet or not. Providing food to other people for example or other services without exploiting people (e.g.fair price). The more elevating the better.

Person Elevates the planet > Person does not elevate the planet < Person degrades the planet

Arcadia said:
...Point is, shame can be a creeping thing. Even after years and years of spiritual work, every day without fail, no matter what struggle transpired, I still had to stop, look at myself in the mirror and ask myself if I was strong, as if I had zero proof as such, and every moment of weakness far outweighed the effort of enduring.

After years you realise the top of the stair that you saw in the past was just another step.

Satanist feellings

I understand that Satanism itself is a long and lonely path based upon the continuous learning and progression on several disciplines... and as it has mentioned before, several life periods could be required for most Satanists to get real progress, and that's right the path that we all in here have decided to walk!, but I really feel this sermon by HPHC leads us to the foundation of Satanism: overcome the weakness and become strong, easy to say but hard to do.

Impossible? I don't think so, we were given personal skills that make us unique, and we have the support from the gods, here we got all we need, let´s just take it and get hands on work.

No excuses, this gift of JOS is not only to read posts, get rituals, post some responses and so on, we all in here are accountable for the given knowledge, how we mange and what we do with it.

Thanks HPHC.

Salve Satán!

Günün her saniyesinde yüce şeytan ve tanrılarını zikrediyorum ve sahte olan tanrıya lanet okuyorum çünki benim ilerlememi engelliyor şeytana adandım fakat yapabildiğim tek şey RTR leri uygulayabilmek. Eğer benim dileklerimi gerçekleştirmeyecekse ona ait olan ruhumu alması için dua ediyorum hergece uyumadan önce ona dua edip yalvarıyorum. Doğru veya yanlışmı yapıyorum ne yapmalıyım bilemiyorum daha önce bu isteğimi onayladığına dair çok açık bir işaret gösterdi fakat uzun zaman oldu hağla hayattayım fazlasıyla dindar bir ailenin içinde yaşıyorum ve onların tanrısından iğreniyorum yaşadığım sıkıntılar tahmin bile edilemez gücü bulamıyorum ne yapmalıyım...

I was going to post this, but didn't get around to, but after being reminded from seeing the commotion in the "Wall of Shame" topic, I've decided to go ahead and post it.

Stop with the controlled opposition damage control. There are certain critical truths like what HP. Hoodedcobra typed above, that don't get enough exposure, and are buried under misunderstandings and maliciousness. You're just here to make the liars look good and the honest and sincere look bad. You have made sure to make your account known to be untrustworthy and disreputable on purpose, so that you can disagree with people that you want to make look good, and agree with people that you want to make look bad. Don't think some of us can't see through your bullshit. You may have many fooled, but you haven't fooled all of us.

I know that you're making it appear that you are "agreeing" with the truth, but you're adding unnecessary garbage and making your rhetoric sound toxic and untenable on purpose. You know what you make the truth sound like to the broad user-base here.

Accounts like The Outlaw Torn did the exact same thing. They repeatedly "took the side" of the truth, but made sure not to actually reveal anything meaningful, but to instead engage in polemic behavior that reflects poorly on what they are pretending to promote, the things that desperately need to be said, but are easily obscured by the malicious.

If you were truly sincere about speaking up for the truth, you'd put much more effort into your posts, you would take your time to formulate your ideas, get your sources together, avoid falling into the pitfalls and traps set out by opponents, and make long-posts that explain the truth in excruciating detail in an easy-to-understand manner.

It takes very little effort to lie, many can do it, many are doing it, but in a world where people can't tell the difference from lies and truth, and where lies seem more believable, it takes much more effort to effectively promote the truth, especially against relentless opposition.

What High Priest Hooded Cobra has done here is vital to increasing our understanding, I cannot stress enough how important it is for HP. Hooded Cobra to have made this sorely needed post.

You know damn well what you're up to, I know what you're up to. Hopefully others will realize what you're up to, and not fall for your bait anymore, as well as this same kind of bait from any future accounts such as yours.

To reiterate, you have purposefully made yourself look bad and untrustworthy from the start, and have afterwards proceeded to "take the correct side" on issues, but only in a way that makes the wrong side look good, and the correct side look bad. You knowingly engage in repulsive behaviors to imply to everyone else reading these topics that the views you are "agreeing with" are wrong, and the views you are "criticizing" are right.

You have also not allowed sincere people to make their points on their own, you have to "help them," by "agreeing" with them, thus making sure to tarnish their reputation, so that others won't be able to take what they have said into consideration. It's far too obvious what you're doing.

When you inevitably get banned for "being toxic," you will have reinforced to naïve onlookers that the views that you "supported" are wrong, and the views you "criticized" are right. You will also have made sure to vary your stances, so as to eliminate the perception of nuance, so that people can't just look at every single thing you've agreed with, and every single thing you've disagreed with, and find a reliable indicator of what is true and false. Jews do this as well. They don't just tell lies, and attack the truth, they throw truths into the mix, and every once in a while will reveal a lie, in order to promote far more dangerous lies. The truth is non-expendable, but any lie will do, as long as it works.

Those that speak the truth must make sure to weed out their "supporters" who are really just controlled opposition to make their side look bad, and the other side look good. It must be enforced and revealed at all times what such subversives are up to, so as to ensure that the truth can be made clear and easy to understand, without being bogged down by the countermeasures of the enemy.

“The sick are the greatest danger for the healthy; it is not from the strongest that harm comes to the strong, but from the weakest.” - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Thanks to HPHC's post, it can be clarified who the weak and who the strong are. The weak are those who refuse to follow the Satanic doctrines, and seek to bring others down by deceiving them about the true nature of the Satanic doctrines, and the strong are those who are willing to strengthen themselves, even against overwhelming odds, so that they may ensure the survival, preservation, and prosperity of their race. The most important measure for ensuring the pursuit of the strong is to purge the weak, those who most actively seek to spread corrosive ideas that promote weakness in others, to ensure that this sickness does not spread. The "strength" in weakness is that it so effectively cripples strength wherever it can, wherever the strength is unaware, by the most relentless and unceasing efforts. The dangers of this sickness cannot be emphasized enough, and it is the responsibility of the Aristocracy, the Strong, to protect those who would become strong from the contagion of willful weakness.

End of "addressing" goyvey, what is below is addressed to any other members reading this.

Most if not all of the above was written for the benefit of others besides goyvey reading this. In fact, although I'm addressing goyvey in the above writing, I don't see him as authentic, I don't care to help him, and strictly intend the post to help others see what goyvey is up to. He is not hiding his behavior on purpose, so as to make sure to further muddy the waters by supporting things that are actually true or are in urgent need of explaining.

I've been extremely busy for a long time, but I'm getting my life organized, and in the future, I will carefully and with painstaking effort make long-posts explaining several things that there should be more awareness of. Furthermore, I still need to get to finishing my replies in Frustrations of being unadvanced, and thoughts on a few traits of a strong organization. I'll get around to it, slowly but surely.

My efforts will be painstaking and deliberate. I have resolved to exhibit the most austere and impeccable conduct (although I will still keep my humor). I'm meticulously preparing my sources, understandings, quotes, and other such foundations to base my long-posts on, and I will ensure that my long-posts are easy to understand, thought-provoking, easy to read, and most important of all, that they will reveal the nuance that is sorely needed in several critical matters. What I'm saying will be more directly understood when that time comes.

Hail Satan!

Abyssos said:
I was going to post this, but didn't get around to, but after being reminded from seeing the commotion in the "Wall of Shame" topic, I've decided to go ahead and post it.

Stop with the controlled opposition damage control. There are certain critical truths like what HP. Hoodedcobra typed above, that don't get enough exposure, and are buried under misunderstandings and maliciousness. You're just here to make the liars look good and the honest and sincere look bad. You have made sure to make your account known to be untrustworthy and disreputable on purpose, so that you can disagree with people that you want to make look good, and agree with people that you want to make look bad. Don't think some of us can't see through your bullshit. You may have many fooled, but you haven't fooled all of us.

I know that you're making it appear that you are "agreeing" with the truth, but you're adding unnecessary garbage and making your rhetoric sound toxic and untenable on purpose. You know what you make the truth sound like to the broad user-base here.

Accounts like The Outlaw Torn did the exact same thing. They repeatedly "took the side" of the truth, but made sure not to actually reveal anything meaningful, but to instead engage in polemic behavior that reflects poorly on what they are pretending to promote, the things that desperately need to be said, but are easily obscured by the malicious.

If you were truly sincere about speaking up for the truth, you'd put much more effort into your posts, you would take your time to formulate your ideas, get your sources together, avoid falling into the pitfalls and traps set out by opponents, and make long-posts that explain the truth in excruciating detail in an easy-to-understand manner.

It takes very little effort to lie, many can do it, many are doing it, but in a world where people can't tell the difference from lies and truth, and where lies seem more believable, it takes much more effort to effectively promote the truth, especially against relentless opposition.

What High Priest Hooded Cobra has done here is vital to increasing our understanding, I cannot stress enough how important it is for HP. Hooded Cobra to have made this sorely needed post.

You know damn well what you're up to, I know what you're up to. Hopefully others will realize what you're up to, and not fall for your bait anymore, as well as this same kind of bait from any future accounts such as yours.

To reiterate, you have purposefully made yourself look bad and untrustworthy from the start, and have afterwards proceeded to "take the correct side" on issues, but only in a way that makes the wrong side look good, and the correct side look bad. You knowingly engage in repulsive behaviors to imply to everyone else reading these topics that the views you are "agreeing with" are wrong, and the views you are "criticizing" are right.

You have also not allowed sincere people to make their points on their own, you have to "help them," by "agreeing" with them, thus making sure to tarnish their reputation, so that others won't be able to take what they have said into consideration. It's far too obvious what you're doing.

When you inevitably get banned for "being toxic," you will have reinforced to naïve onlookers that the views that you "supported" are wrong, and the views you "criticized" are right. You will also have made sure to vary your stances, so as to eliminate the perception of nuance, so that people can't just look at every single thing you've agreed with, and every single thing you've disagreed with, and find a reliable indicator of what is true and false. Jews do this as well. They don't just tell lies, and attack the truth, they throw truths into the mix, and every once in a while will reveal a lie, in order to promote far more dangerous lies. The truth is non-expendable, but any lie will do, as long as it works.

Those that speak the truth must make sure to weed out their "supporters" who are really just controlled opposition to make their side look bad, and the other side look good. It must be enforced and revealed at all times what such subversives are up to, so as to ensure that the truth can be made clear and easy to understand, without being bogged down by the countermeasures of the enemy.

“The sick are the greatest danger for the healthy; it is not from the strongest that harm comes to the strong, but from the weakest.” - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Thanks to HPHC's post, it can be clarified who the weak and who the strong are. The weak are those who refuse to follow the Satanic doctrines, and seek to bring others down by deceiving them about the true nature of the Satanic doctrines, and the strong are those who are willing to strengthen themselves, even against overwhelming odds, so that they may ensure the survival, preservation, and prosperity of their race. The most important measure for ensuring the pursuit of the strong is to purge the weak, those who most actively seek to spread corrosive ideas that promote weakness in others, to ensure that this sickness does not spread. The "strength" in weakness is that it so effectively cripples strength wherever it can, wherever the strength is unaware, by the most relentless and unceasing efforts. The dangers of this sickness cannot be emphasized enough, and it is the responsibility of the Aristocracy, the Strong, to protect those who would become strong from the contagion of willful weakness.

End of "addressing" goyvey, what is below is addressed to any other members reading this.

Most if not all of the above was written for the benefit of others besides goyvey reading this. In fact, although I'm addressing goyvey in the above writing, I don't see him as authentic, I don't care to help him, and strictly intend the post to help others see what goyvey is up to. He is not hiding his behavior on purpose, so as to make sure to further muddy the waters by supporting things that are actually true or are in urgent need of explaining.

I've been extremely busy for a long time, but I'm getting my life organized, and in the future, I will carefully and with painstaking effort make long-posts explaining several things that there should be more awareness of. Furthermore, I still need to get to finishing my replies in Frustrations of being unadvanced, and thoughts on a few traits of a strong organization. I'll get around to it, slowly but surely.

My efforts will be painstaking and deliberate. I have resolved to exhibit the most austere and impeccable conduct (although I will still keep my humor). I'm meticulously preparing my sources, understandings, quotes, and other such foundations to base my long-posts on, and I will ensure that my long-posts are easy to understand, thought-provoking, easy to read, and most important of all, that they will reveal the nuance that is sorely needed in several critical matters. What I'm saying will be more directly understood when that time comes.

Hail Satan!

I have no idea who you are, but if your profile picture are your hands which I suspect them to be, it's enough for me to have attacked you spiritually if I wanted to. I don't, but some people here might.

Anyway, your accusations are a bit amusing. I'm willing to play a game here actually. If my account is banned in the next 24 hours, I'll never come back to this place in the name of Satan. Yes I'm willing to do that. I'll never speak or write "Joy of Satan" again. I'm willing to extend this deal for you, to acknowledge you were pretty close to he truth -- close enough anyway but not quite. I have better things to do than be here anyway.

RIP if banned.

GoyVeyII said:
Abyssos said:

Hail Satan!

I have no idea who you are, but if your profile picture are your hands which I suspect them to be, it's enough for me to have attacked you spiritually if I wanted to. I don't, but some people here might.

Anyway, your accusations are a bit amusing. I'm willing to play a game here actually. If my account is banned in the next 24 hours, I'll never come back to this place in the name of Satan. Yes I'm willing to do that. I'll never speak or write "Joy of Satan" again. I'm willing to extend this deal for you, to acknowledge you were pretty close to he truth -- close enough anyway but not quite. I have better things to do than be here anyway.

RIP if banned.
Your arrogance is off the roof for some low level troll. Like anyone even cares about your presence here.

GoyVeyII said:

RIP if banned.

As I read Abyssos's reply the situation is that they explain this to you as your behavior appears as methodical to them to cause problems or troll. They explain also that they are aware of methods that take place in that regard.

This might not be the case or you might do this involuntarily, and could be the case of wrong interactions or other issues which express themselves outwardly.

In the case you are legitimate, then you must consider this, and a legitimate SS would respect the community and then understand how to better interact, for their own sake and the sake of others.

If one is not that serious or a troll, the degraded manner of approach can have only bad results. In this case, both the serious or the troll would not care about this, yet both their value drops drastically within the community.

I see no reason to ban you until now as banning is serious and we hardly ban anyone, yet if you do not see any reason to understand the above a ban might occur because of too much communal agitation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoyVeyII said:

RIP if banned.

As I read Abyssos's reply the situation is that they explain this to you as your behavior appears as methodical to them to cause problems or troll. They explain also that they are aware of methods that take place in that regard.

This might not be the case or you might do this involuntarily, and could be the case of wrong interactions or other issues which express themselves outwardly.

In the case you are legitimate, then you must consider this, and a legitimate SS would respect the community and then understand how to better interact, for their own sake and the sake of others.

If one is not that serious or a troll, the degraded manner of approach can have only bad results. In this case, both the serious or the troll would not care about this, yet both their value drops drastically within the community.

I see no reason to ban you until now as banning is serious and we hardly ban anyone, yet if you do not see any reason to understand the above a ban might occur because of too much communal agitation.
Goyvey posts a few posts appearing to help people then attacks members out of nowhere, like when he out of nowhere talked down on JG Blitzkreig telling him he shouldn't be a JoS Guardian or something. Then cohencidentally, when he is asked about it, his response is to ask to be cursed so that Baalzebul can interfere and he can be proven to be a legitimate SS.

He says that the Gods are not real because apparently they can't come and tell JoS Guardians about who is a troll and who isn't. While claiming to be in the JoS for like a decade.

The behavior reeks of the usual enemy trolls, verbatim. Even the attack is one I've seen used before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back