Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guilt? Depression?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Generally one stupid things modern human beings do is that they have no understanding of their own emotions.

An example: everyone speaks against "depression" and how it's evil and so on. The reality is, depression can sometimes exist to point you out to things you need to fix.

After not fixing things for excessive periods of time, the depression can grow and grow or it can plague someone for so long, that they "forget" about it's origin altogether and blame it as the exclusive factor of every failure. It could be your weight, or that you need a partner in your life, or that you need to fix your income.

It could be other reasons, or even unjustified reasons, but 9.8 out of 10 times it all boils down to something simple and unresolved from this lifetime.

Of course, our world takes the easy way out: pills, videogames, and other forms of coping bullshit. Then, the monster of depression grows in the background.

The above, only reassures the situation gets worse and worse. It takes a flipping of a switch [what I am teaching you] to actually tread in the reverse way where the situation can get better and better.

When these emotions are addressed, faced head on, and you start making a small plan on how to deal with this, and you stick to it, you can succeed.

As a Spiritual Satanist, you have all the means at your disposal to achieve this. If you have the plan to build the house, the cement, the bricks, all the tools, the idea, the land, everything literally, but you still whine about being homeless, then you must understand this is one's own fault and that you are just stuck in a rut.

On this one must suddenly awaken and understand how many tools we have in our disposal. Make use of them. They are here to be used by all of us for internal healing and progress in all ways.

Christians, idiots, slaves, Muslims and all the blind ones, do not have these, as they believe in lies. Within the context of lies, they pay the price of it.

In our case, we are outside of this.

Guilt, fear, depression, sadness, all the morbid emotions, can be there to alert you to specific useful things. For example, I feel big guilt if I do not help at least 1 Satanist per day. I am very good friends with that guilt, and I love it. It is only there to help me.

In plain words, you might call this discipline and nothing else. The self, needs to be disciplined.

Or your lower self, like a mindless force, will drag you around and destroy you, and turn you into dust. If you listen to this force all the time, it will not allow you to become a higher being. This is a real danger.

When you try to spiritually advance, this command comes from your higher self. How could your higher self want of you for example to sit down and eat all day, until you have become immovable on a chair, or want you to die a short life because of drug abuse?

These are only errors of the lower self who is not obedient to the higher self.

Your higher self, wants you to evolve and to succeed in life, and not to fail and be below your potential. Therefore, because we are emotional beings, oftentimes when you know what it is that you can do to grow yourself and what you should grow, he is trying to push you to do this.

This could be anything from going to the gym, to taking better care of your children, or starting to engage in artwork. Anything.

After you use logic and you verify that yes, this will grow you as a person, it's great to follow this and NOT focus on the bogus emotions of guilt, fear, depression that are trying to keep you back. They will disappear after you start doing what you should.

Lastly, it's very common that SS tell me that they do not feel "comfortable" with this. You have to understand something, all of you here.

Comfort, peace and understanding, do not arrive for the lazy and the fools. Spiritual gifts of all, arrive in the hands of those who do what they should and are in accordance to the Gods and the higher levels of the self.

This "blissful ignorance" is a lie. Most people you see in this are really sufferers and already goners. You will never be happy if you take the road of the downfall of the human body, mind and spirit.

Depression will plague you, fear will come, and ignorance will hit you so hard at some point that it will leave nothing but tear everything apart. Saturn is the great reaper for a reason.

We want to make sure we listen to the indication of the higher self so that we avoid the day of the arrival of the reaper. And there is an endless garden of growing miracles for those who will do that.

Your higher self does not like ignorance, and if you see humans who look "fine" into this, they are pigs disconnected from their higher self. That is punishable in this universe and the universe does not enjoy that.

Therefore, embrace all of this in the proper context and become it's master. Start changing your life, so that happiness and power will be in your grasp and on every other turn of your path, compared to living as a ghoul in the abyss of ignorance where the never ending spiral of destruction is the path one walks upon.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

If you had a really tragic even in life, and you did not get depressed, then yes that is not normal. IT IS NATURAL AND LIFE IS ORGANIC AND REACTIVE. Good, it is profound. Don't be artificial in life.

I am the most sad when I am happy. I said this since I was an infant, an the reverse is extremely true for me. I have told my parents when I was a kid, that I like being sad when happiness is available, and when sadness occurs I cherish it with happiness.

Also, I am sorry to be extremely harsh and an asshole. If you are not an artist, why do you pursue so much your "feelings"? If you do not make it of a mystical experience within your being, why do you entertain it?

When the Serpent knocks at the door, you will see the happiness and the sadness exit your body and you remain the most grave unimpressed gathering of gravity human. That is profound!

When you talk to the dead people looking at your eyes and see the normalcy of it, that will teach you the beyond of this. Emotions need education, control and purpose.

What is giving me depression and guilt now is that I am ruined for my re-run in college. It has rekindled old emotions and memories that make me want to start a school *** if I have to (I know that there is a better way than doing anything as moronic as that).

I got outcasted again by fucking arrogant pig-dogs, my reputation blasted into scrap again and I am happy teaching all those fuckers a lesson for all that. Wait till they flunk major exams they will all be jobless and they'll know an accelerated law of the universe as a searing lesson in their lives. I hate it when people throw others away just for a simple loss of value. All I wanted is something that will get me to train for higher-paying jobs.

I also hate it when people act smart and meddle around with the "idiot", every school has this bully now it seems and I have had it. They screw him over for screwing up a tad bit with the first grading. Wait till the next grading happens and once it does...

Wildfire said:
What is giving me depression and guilt now is that I am ruined for my re-run in college. It has rekindled old emotions and memories that make me want to start a school *** if I have to (I know that there is a better way than doing anything as moronic as that).

I got outcasted again by fucking arrogant pig-dogs, my reputation blasted into scrap again and I am happy teaching all those fuckers a lesson for all that. Wait till they flunk major exams they will all be jobless and they'll know an accelerated law of the universe as a searing lesson in their lives. I hate it when people throw others away just for a simple loss of value. All I wanted is something that will get me to train for higher-paying jobs.

I also hate it when people act smart and meddle around with the "idiot", every school has this bully now it seems and I have had it. They screw him over for screwing up a tad bit with the first grading. Wait till the next grading happens and once it does...

Stand your ground...Also, control this rage. Everyone has went through big failures in life, you are not alone in this. But this must strengthen your resolve to win in the future. What you consider the end of this is definitely not the end.

People are stupid, and they like to pick up on what is oftentimes the best in something and attack them. But you got to have the resolve to make this show. They have likely failed many more times than you but they are not decent to admit this.

Prove them wrong. This will hurt them a million times more than any other planned revenge you might have. Trust me on that one, I have seen this one work itself out. Scrap off the failure. Just let it strengthen you, be strong, and keep going.

Focus on defining your own success do not allow these people to make you self hate. You just need to try again or focus on another goal. Do not let them poison you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wildfire said:

Stand your ground...Also, control this rage. Everyone has went through big failures in life, you are not alone in this. But this must strengthen your resolve to win in the future. What you consider the end of this is definitely not the end.

People are stupid, and they like to pick up on what is oftentimes the best in something and attack them. But you got to have the resolve to make this show. They have likely failed many more times than you but they are not decent to admit this.

Prove them wrong. This will hurt them a million times more than any other planned revenge you might have. Trust me on that one, I have seen this one work itself out. Scrap off the failure. Just let it strengthen you, be strong, and keep going.

Focus on defining your own success do not allow these people to make you self hate. You just need to try again or focus on another goal. Do not let them poison you.

I was also bullied growing up. In and outside of the home. It awoke a lot of violence and aggression in me that I actually still have to this day and am trying to resolve, although some of it is to an extent. When I started fights in school and really hurt people they started to leave me alone, especially after I came back from juvenile hall.

I am the type of person if wronged deeply enough can attempt to hunt someone down and be quite relentless in fact. I have scared people with my temper, men AND women. I can let go of minor offenses and disagreements easily but things that are meant to really hurt with a purpose or to humiliate I can hold grudges to for eternity and wait years to exact extreme revenge, especially if these things are purposefully pointed at weak points. This happened recently to me as well as last year sometime and it was hard to describe the rage I felt and what I wanted to do to them. I think this type of rage can only come from someone who has been constantly putting up with shit from people their whole life, betrayal, abuse, let downs, lies, manipulation, ect.

It might be my loose water trine and aspects to pluto that give me this along with my sun but I am trying to sublimate it to taking initiative with constructive things.

It has been a long way in trying to repair my own self-image issues in dealing with abuse and rejection from others throughout my life. Anxiety and depression have come and gone with them, but these are also in relation to deprivation of other things as well as the state of the world and people's relations to each other in general, especially when it comes to deep cleaning. I know it is not the last of it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wildfire said:

Thanks. But you're too late with what I started four days ago, I created a thoughtform from thurisaz, isa and hagalaz repetitions outside of me of course and got it to work to take out anyone who would stop me from becoming a high achiever. I kept it fed, cleaned and kept it rolling. I think I have launched something dangerous and if I remember if it's no longer fed, the thing is going to go berserk at everything to keep itself alive.

I started an entire mess out of thinking I'm all out of options. I may have caused the death of someone already, a girl(hopefully not a fellow student) went missing because of me(someone in where I live was found dead by strangulation and tied up with plastic a day after I begun the assault), then the school suffered wireless connection problems our classes were "consultation periods", a professor went absent too and here's hoping she isn't dead. Am I going crazy, causing nothing or did I make a successful piece of energy crap that can do as programmed?

How can I stop this besides waiting for a waning cresent? I think I just fucking did a crime out of blind rage...

Wildfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wildfire said:

Thanks. But you're too late with what I started four days ago, I created a thoughtform from thurisaz, isa and hagalaz repetitions outside of me of course and got it to work to take out anyone who would stop me from becoming a high achiever. I kept it fed, cleaned and kept it rolling. I think I have launched something dangerous and if I remember if it's no longer fed, the thing is going to go berserk at everything to keep itself alive.

I started an entire mess out of thinking I'm all out of options. I may have caused the death of someone already, a girl(hopefully not a fellow student) went missing because of me(someone in where I live was found dead by strangulation and tied up with plastic a day after I begun the assault), then the school suffered wireless connection problems our classes were "consultation periods", a professor went absent too and here's hoping she isn't dead. Am I going crazy, causing nothing or did I make a successful piece of energy crap that can do as programmed?

How can I stop this besides waiting for a waning cresent? I think I just fucking did a crime out of blind rage...

You are not going crazy, but your anger is making you misuse spiritual power. In this case, you should understand that all these assholes who judge you so harshly do not matter. You matter and how you want to treat yourself. Let these toxic people go in their toxicity.

You should have made the same thoughform to help you and empower you or do well to you, for example. The end of these people will not mark a beginning for you.

You can simply command the thoughform to stop this activity, and in general it will. Keep it there wherever, for when you will truly need it, and not to launch it mindlessly to destroy people.

Make another thoughform to help you get better grades or whatever that you need in that case. And keep this one powerful, for example. That is only an idea. Use your creativity.

In life most people aren't going to love us, but at least in the JoS we care for one another, keep that in mind and don't only allow the poison of these people to dictate your life.

cobra, you're a disgusting Buddhist fucking piece of shit, nothing more. :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu, poisonous is he who takes revenge, for revenge is a sin Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!"

You retarded, liberal asshole fuck!

Ariton 666 2.0 said:
cobra, you're a disgusting Buddhist fucking piece of shit, nothing more. :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu, poisonous is he who takes revenge, for revenge is a sin Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!"

You retarded, liberal asshole fuck!

Does him causing havoc in his school help in anyway? The other people involved are children.

Of what point is that a random person crashes and suffers, while they hardly know each other?

Does the person doing that, profit? No. Does that help anyone else evolve out of it? No.

Does that cause any fundamental change in his situation? No. His situation is only getting worse.

You clearly have no clue how to take actual revenge, or how to improve anything in anyway.

What I describe to you is what you will understand in approximately 25,000 years time after your little soul grows.

Until then, you can whine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wildfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You are not going crazy, but your anger is making you misuse spiritual power. In this case, you should understand that all these assholes who judge you so harshly do not matter. You matter and how you want to treat yourself. Let these toxic people go in their toxicity.

You should have made the same thoughform to help you and empower you or do well to you, for example. The end of these people will not mark a beginning for you.

You can simply command the thoughform to stop this activity, and in general it will. Keep it there wherever, for when you will truly need it, and not to launch it mindlessly to destroy people.

Make another thoughform to help you get better grades or whatever that you need in that case. And keep this one powerful, for example. That is only an idea. Use your creativity.

In life most people aren't going to love us, but at least in the JoS we care for one another, keep that in mind and don't only allow the poison of these people to dictate your life.

but your anger is making you misuse spiritual power.
I too want to understand anger in relation to the judgement on what should or should not be administered in a situation while going through life. When someone has hangups this can be hard to understand also. This is merely something that I want to better understand with a clear head and hope to better do so with time.

Excellent sermon and I myself have thought about this too. Many people's depressions are caused by structural factors, issues like increasing poverty and society becoming antisocial, among other things.

But a lot of people dwell in their South Node and its energy almost constantly now due to distractions, irrelevant internet nonsense and artificial sources of dopamine, compounding the problem. There is often little development or struggle towards distinct fated goals that one may have been subjected to in the past. Depression and missing of certain milestones is logically going to follow on from this.

SS will be spared this fate, but enough ignoring of routines, boundaries, structure, fate and Saturn and this is going to lead to the beggars quarter or the loony bin for many people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail HP, thank you for the post.

I got a question about the higher self because i thought it was new age stuff.

Is the higher self that you mention your
Subconscious or something else?

Cheers!

There is much joy and happiness in advancing and growing one’s self. Setting goals and focusing on improving your own life is very rewarding and makes us better people. The “you” of today should be better than that of yesterday.

The world right now is full of broken people and these people they hate those who try to become better.

I’ve seen some other people inspired by me and try to copy some of my habits. Lets all lead by example, there are always some who will appreciate the good in us and want to be like us.

Lets grow…..Hail Satan

"After you use logic and you verify that yes, this will grow you as a person, it's great to follow this and NOT focus on the bogus emotions of guilt, fear, depression that are trying to keep you back. They will disappear after you start doing what you should."

My greatest hurdle is doubt. I've been depressed before, but doubt is by far the worst.

I've tried finding my Guardian multiple times using the pendulum and always get the same name in response, yet I still doubt this. I am so afraid of being deluded again, I don't want to believe it.

It sounds like self-pity, but how could a God of such high rank and importance be my Guardian? This is Thoth I'm talking about, it just seems unlikely. As much as I would love for it to be true.

Should I believe a pendulum that has misled me countless times before?

Shadowcat said:
I too want to understand anger in relation to the judgement on what should or should not be administered in a situation while going through life. When someone has hangups this can be hard to understand also. This is merely something that I want to better understand with a clear head and hope to better do so with time.
Basically what I do is focus my anger towards a solution, rather than "attack" a problem directly, most of the time it works. For the hang-ups, examine what made you angry and why, then come to terms with it in your own way.

F_For_Flamingo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Cheers!

The "Higher Self" is basically a projection of a higher dimension of your own being in it's prospective evolution to advance at a given point in the future.

This is incumbent in the design of a human being, but it takes a while to start to understanding this idea. This is an inherent mechanism in the spiritual nature of man, sort of like a higher blueprint on a higher dimension.

New Age just desecrated the term into nonsense. But this is from Egyptian teachings about the highest level of awakening and one's highest levels of consciousness. These exist and they are active for more or less, unless if one does nothing about them, which makes them shut down [and one falls into what we call the lowest self].

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Cheers!

The "Higher Self" is basically a projection of a higher dimension of your own being in it's prospective evolution to advance at a given point in the future.

This is incumbent in the design of a human being, but it takes a while to start to understanding this idea. This is an inherent mechanism in the spiritual nature of man, sort of like a higher blueprint on a higher dimension.

New Age just desecrated the term into nonsense. But this is from Egyptian teachings about the highest level of awakening and one's highest levels of consciousness. These exist and they are active for more or less, unless if one does nothing about them, which makes them shut down [and one falls into what we call the lowest self].

Thank you for laying out these facts.

I'm starting to truly understand now what it means that time is not linear.

The reality is truly infinitely deep.

I would like to add a personal experience here:

For months I was suffering from depression because I was "feeling alone". The only thing that kept me out of that feeling was "that person" you know?

So this person fuck it up and now I was contemplating this loneliness because "that special person" was gone.

luckily I was reading about philosophy and I tried something that I read in a quote "the path of the warrior is always lonely".

I don't think we are alone, there are the gods and our pets (family) always with us, but, in this planet with average 99.9% of blind people, accepting that you will not have the most of the time an enrichment conversation, a good contemplation of the park/forest/beach or whatever you like to do with other people is accepting something inevitable

For me, accepting what is inevitable bring you peace and don't take this out of context for your "benefit" accepting that smoking crack is bad because keep doing that will not bring you nothing but getting into lower and lower dimensions.

Since the day that I understood that people won't change in a good time and my only company are my dog and the gods, I can only see the things through the espectrum of calmness, wisdom, happiness and much gifts.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
(...)

Or your lower self, like a mindless force, will drag you around and destroy you, and turn you into dust. If you listen to this force all the time, it will not allow you to become a higher being. This is a real danger.

When you try to spiritually advance, this command comes from your higher self. How could your higher self want of you for example to sit down and eat all day, until you have become immovable on a chair, or want you to die a short life because of drug abuse?

These are only errors of the lower self who is not obedient to the higher self.

Your higher self, wants you to evolve and to succeed in life, and not to fail and be below your potential. Therefore, because we are emotional beings, oftentimes when you know what it is that you can do to grow yourself and what you should grow, he is trying to push you to do this.

I am working on myself as I am a sort of mess of personality cracks, vampire influences, and I'd say "myself" somewhere.
Am I right if I say that higher and lower self can be perceived as separate entities inside your mind ? This is happening to me, at least I believe this is how I perceive things.
Thank you,

SATAN'S ENEMIES HAVE BEEN DEFEATED AND SATAN IS VICTORIOUS INEFFABLE! :twisted:

VICTORY FOR SATAN FOREVER!
I BLESS THE TRUE GENTILE PEOPLES!
SO MOTE IT BE!

AVE SATANAS!

I totally agree. Personally I have seen many people make this mistake, looking for the solution in secondary things and not "listening" to their body, EVERY things are there for a certain reason.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Cheers!

Thank you HP for your insights, I still do not understand it but with time i will.

Cheers!

Thank you for this post. It is inspiring and I want to do better.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Wildfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wildfire said:

I understand you like many on the forum, and i completely support your attitudes, there are those who don't learn for the good or the bad, and i remembered some cases and i enjoyed thinking about past cases with me :mrgreen:

Hello HP
How do you put the teachings read into practice ?
It seems that my life is telling me that I have to fix almost every aspect .. I'm so confused because there are so many things all together ..

Good day brothers and sisters,

I’m typing this message today in desperation for help and not sure on where to turn.
Asking for help is not something I often do and it’s not something I believe in on a personal level.
I prefer or choose to do things on my own as far as possible but I’m not as independent as I wish to be.
My life has had its ups and downs, nowhere close to what other SS here have gone through I might add but it’s nothing I would want anyone to experience.

I’m not in the position that I want to be in life and I’m sure that I’m not the only one. I don’t flaunt opportunity’s which would otherwise improve my life, I just wish that I would get or have gotten more.
I have been looking for a job since March 2020 but have not been successful. I have sent my resume to 100’s of companies with 90 percent of them not even letting me know that I wasn’t considered.

My profession in my home country is not one would call a high skilled job and is paid for with peanuts. On top of that one is looked at as a slave who should be whipped. Whereas overseas it is a completely different story and it is sort after being paid for triple times over. Perhaps I chose the wrong profession and now I’m being punished.
My family is on my case about not having a job and they believe I’m not trying hard enough to find a job or even looking at all. Although I’ve told them countless times that I have.

I’m South African but I’ve got European blood and so wish to leave this place. I read up online that it’s possible to apply for an EU passport through ancestry and attempted to obtain information from family but to no avail. I received an email address for the Archives in Germany and followed through on asking for the relevant information but they still have not come back to me after it being over a month ago.

Perhaps they busy and they will still reply I don’t know. Not having a job makes one feel absolutely useless.
I’ve had depression my whole life but did not know until a few years ago. A friend told me at the time and it really blew my mind finding out about it. It just made perfect sense with the way I was acting.
Smoking cannabis for 18 years didn’t help me I finally realized, even thinking that it was helping with my depression it was actually making it worse.

I’ve stopped now for a year since yesterday as well as for coffee and its made a massive difference to my well-being. I did not stray or relapse once and I did not think I could accomplish it but I did and I’m rather proud of that. It was difficult to not give in but I managed. I will never go back not for anything that part of my life is gone forever.
I owe this all to father Satan, the Demons, Demonesses, High Priests and of course all members of The Joy of Satan.

I wish I had written down the date of when I dedicated. It has not been that long since but it’s been the best decision I’ve ever made. I mediate every day and it has changed my life in a way that I can’t even describe. I’ve never been one to get sick and if I did it would always be a mild sore throat maybe two – three times a year. I haven’t been to the doctor in about 15 years, just haven’t had the need to go. But with mediation I can literally have people who are sick get in close proximity and I don’t contract what they have.

Mediation has without a doubt rid me of my depression as well as kept me healthy. I’m wanting to do more but I’m not in the right atmosphere and place to advance the way I want. Breathing exercises, I am able to do but when it comes to mantra it ends there.

This is a long shot but would it be possible if someone could perhaps lead me in the right direction with contact details like email addresses to reputable people in Germany who could help me obtain information such as birth certificates/proof of residence. With this info I could maybe apply for an ancestry EU passport.

Thanks for reading i very much appreciate it.

be not resistant of emotion that breed depression and other disorders of mind body and spirit the jew wants this with it so depression will rot the astheric body embrace emotions from the depth of sadness no the the height joy emotion can guide and bring godhead

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back