Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DEPROGRAM FROM THE JEWISH PROGRAMMINGS AGAINST WEALTH

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The jews have launched a barrage of infinite spells, mental programs, TV programs, and everything else imaginable to keep the Gentiles broken financially.

The meditations, cleaning, hypnosis, and other methods the JoS provides FREE OF CHARGE FOR ALL GENTILES IN THIS WORLD are here to help you out of this tremendous attack that is bound to KILL YOU and kill everyone in our civilization while the jews walk away with the robbed things that WE HAVE CREATED AND LABORED FOR.

You do not understand how important that is, but I do. While many of you whine, I have lived in true poverty where you cannot have essentials. At this rate, you are nothing and you are closing in to your death.

I have likewise seen riches that most have not, and therefore, knowing the two sides of the coin, I have to tell you that the jews have done a most deplorable crime against life and Gentiles.

A lot of why we allow invasion in our lands, the stealing of our resources, allow them to take CONTROL and therefore DECIDE, is because of DIRESPECT towards wealth and labor, let alone a series of self destructive and suicidal programs they have put in the minds of the masses.

People in Europe or in other lands see their own land, and they are brainwashed to DETEST it, allow it to be taken by the jews, and they want to "LET IT GO" or "SHARE IT" with those who literally want to raze everything down and merely steal it, have no same origin and not even the same beliefs or they share no common purpose with.

It is insane to say that most people even ACCEPT this. Passively and like they do not exist.

Of course, jews understand this very well, yet some of you are still living under rocks or are living with your parents. This is not about children and teens, but this is about people who are responsible. Have a family to take care of. Who want to live. And so on.

We are to where with these kikes where they tell you, openly, that YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY. Do you understand that this is worse than the message of the Middle Ages, where most people owned NOTHING, not even their BODY?

One has to sit there for a moment and understand what kind of slavery this will incur, a never seen before, ultimate slavery. Do you want to be a part of this?

The only way they could ever say this, is to people whom they have brainwashed to want nothing, to be nothing, and having removed all their wealth and their most basic instincts.

Allow therefore the STUPID of this planet to be brainwashed. You Spiritual Satanists WILL NOT BE BRAINWASHED. YOU KNOW THE TRUTH. WE MUST RESIST THIS CONDITIONING.

In Spiritual Satanism, you do NOT have to be poor. You CAN advance. You can advance to the point that feels comfortable to you.

Some want a simpler life, others want a medium life, others want a higher top or higher class life. Except of what people "want", we also have what they can do. Between this one must learn how to live.

There are strong reasons we are giving people money spells and workings to do. There are Gods that specialize in this. None of the Gods say "You will own nothing and you will be happy". We fought for centuries to overturn this dictate of penultimate slavery.

The programming is so strong in that regard, that it is difficult to even explain how strong it is. If they went out and told people "You will never be healthy again", then normally, people would recoil.

But they have went out and told people "YOU WILL OWN NOTHING" and many people have sat idly to watch this and allow the agenda to unfold. That is because of being broken and programmed to do so.

This "OWN NOTHING" mentality has extended to people saying they do not own their properties, their children, their future, their soul, their mind, everything.

Yes, there are some things that every human being must OWN. DEPROGRAM IMMEDIATELY FROM THIS SCOURGE OF THE JEW!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
/////////////////

Deprogram yourself from stupidity! That's what I say when I read your post HP Hooded Circumcised Foreskin 666! Make some donations to Ukraine you ugly bitches!!! What donation did you sent to Ukraine? Just as I read something about this on Hungarians for Satan, Joy of Satan exposed page. Keep on goi g like this and you will fail you stupid gay shots who use methamphetamine 💉💉💉🩸🩸🩸 and worship a carpentry made Satan. You are useless for society and I would be more than glad if you die by a car accident or your blood to be splattered around your houses and walls 🏘 🏠 ! FUCK YOU!!!
ALSO, DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW YOU JERK! OR ELSE, JUST AS I SORE, I WILL SPAM YOUR FORUM WITH TONS OF MESSAGES, STUFF, RELVANT OR NOT, TILL EVERY JOS USER IS FED UP OF JIY OF SATAN! I CAN EASILY JIZZ MY SEMEN ON ALL OF YOUR TOPICS AND THEN KILL YOU WHEN I LL HAVE YHR OCASSION TO DK THAT!!!! YOU EILL DIE!! I WULL SEE YOU DEAD AND HAVE YOUR BLOOD SPLATTERED ALL OVER YOUR HOUSE! I WILL EVEN KILL YOUR GODDAMN FAMILY WJICH HAS A LOT OF WICKED AND NOT TO SOCIETY WORTHY OFFSPRINGS!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!! 🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉!! I CAN EVEN DRUG YOU YO DEATH, YOU AND YOUT KIDS AND WIFE TO IF I WANT!!! AND SEE YOU CHAINED AND VOMITING YOUR GUTS UNTIL YOU ARE FEELING HYPOTHERMIC IS... SO GOOD!!! BECAUSE THAT'S WHST YOU GET IF YOU WORSJIPA CAROENTRU MADE SATAN!! YOU GET FUCKED!!! 💉💉💉💉💉💉🧪🪛🔧🪚🪚

It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor. -Seneca

This is a great quote, wich i think, like other quotes of this type, get out of context.

Its not that having no wishes will make you wealth, it is to know what to desire and what not to desire.

The information offered here on JoS is invaluable to me. I can see why there's no "price tag" on it, as I'm only able to quantify it emotionally. I even sent most of my excess energy to the Gods until they told me "keep it". Turns out, after removing a majority of the curses on me my baseline energy level improved. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with all this energy I'm generating on my own. This literally goes beyond money.

balo666 said:
It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor. -Seneca

This quote means even if you are extremely rich, or lead an ordinary life, to appreciate both and not allow yourself to dwell into greed.

That is basic stoicism and a matter of being spiritually healthy.

Seneca explains here that greed is the primary force of inner poverty, not solely the cause of not having wealth.

Many people have little in life, but they are very rich. They give, they form relations, they know how to spend their money, they always have what they desire and need and more.

Greed can manifest even if you are a billionaire that has lost control. In that state, one will lose it all and one is still poor by the definition of inner poverty.

The more greed and insanity takes over, one is the poorest of the poor despite of ownership of any grand wealth.

Hi HPHC. This is a really on the list post. We need to attend.

Removing the jewus system of not yet free to remove on the point explained above, past the point of control.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL TO OUR GRAND GOD'S AND GODDESSES OF THE UNIVERS!!
HAIL TO OUR GENTIALE RISE AND SUPREME WILL OF THE GENTIAL RACES THRU THE WILL OF FATHER SATAN!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
balo666 said:

This quote means even if you are extremely rich, or lead an ordinary life, to appreciate both and not allow yourself to dwell into greed.

That is basic stoicism and a matter of being spiritually healthy.

Seneca explains here that greed is the primary force of inner poverty, not solely the cause of not having wealth.

Many people have little in life, but they are very rich. They give, they form relations, they know how to spend their money, they always have what they desire and need and more.

Greed can manifest even if you are a billionaire that has lost control. In that state, one will lose it all and one is still poor by the definition of inner poverty.

The more greed and insanity takes over, one is the poorest of the poor despite of ownership of any grand wealth.

Thanks, i will try to apply your reasoning in other quotes

BehemothWarrior666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
/////////////////

Deprogram yourself from stupidity! That's what I say when I read your post HP Hooded Circumcised Foreskin 666! Make some donations to Ukraine you ugly bitches!!! What donation did you sent to Ukraine? Just as I read something about this on Hungarians for Satan, Joy of Satan exposed page. Keep on goi g like this and you will fail you stupid gay shots who use methamphetamine 💉💉💉🩸🩸🩸 and worship a carpentry made Satan. You are useless for society and I would be more than glad if you die by a car accident or your blood to be splattered around your houses and walls 🏘 🏠 ! FUCK YOU!!!
ALSO, DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW YOU JERK! OR ELSE, JUST AS I SORE, I WILL SPAM YOUR FORUM WITH TONS OF MESSAGES, STUFF, RELVANT OR NOT, TILL EVERY JOS USER IS FED UP OF JIY OF SATAN! I CAN EASILY JIZZ MY SEMEN ON ALL OF YOUR TOPICS AND THEN KILL YOU WHEN I LL HAVE YHR OCASSION TO DK THAT!!!! YOU EILL DIE!! I WULL SEE YOU DEAD AND HAVE YOUR BLOOD SPLATTERED ALL OVER YOUR HOUSE! I WILL EVEN KILL YOUR GODDAMN FAMILY WJICH HAS A LOT OF WICKED AND NOT TO SOCIETY WORTHY OFFSPRINGS!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!! 🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉!! I CAN EVEN DRUG YOU YO DEATH, YOU AND YOUT KIDS AND WIFE TO IF I WANT!!! AND SEE YOU CHAINED AND VOMITING YOUR GUTS UNTIL YOU ARE FEELING HYPOTHERMIC IS... SO GOOD!!! BECAUSE THAT'S WHST YOU GET IF YOU WORSJIPA CAROENTRU MADE SATAN!! YOU GET FUCKED!!! 💉💉💉💉💉💉🧪🪛🔧🪚🪚

You will find this funny, but this is the kind of msg i read when 10 years old kids die in videogames i swear to god JAJAJAJJAJA

Ursa Minor said:
The information offered here on JoS is invaluable to me. I can see why there's no "price tag" on it, as I'm only able to quantify it emotionally. I even sent most of my excess energy to the Gods until they told me "keep it". Turns out, after removing a majority of the curses on me my baseline energy level improved. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with all this energy I'm generating on my own. This literally goes beyond money.

RTR sounds good for that extra energy you have :twisted:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A lot of why we allow invasion in our lands, the stealing of our resources, allow them to take CONTROL and therefore DECIDE, is because of DIRESPECT towards wealth and labor, let alone a series of self destructive and suicidal programs they have put in the minds of the masses.

People in Europe or in other lands see their own land, and they are brainwashed to DETEST it, allow it to be taken by the jews, and they want to "LET IT GO" or "SHARE IT" with those who literally want to raze everything down and merely steal it, have no same origin and not even the same beliefs or they share no common purpose with.

Hello, I am quite young and I do not understand matters about land and territory, I understand that the jew should not ever be allowed to touch human territory but I do not understand why do countries even matter, since it's all chunks of earth.

I might have not been clear since It's pretty hard for me to put this in words, but is there any way I can get some clearance, why is land so important if you have access to almost the entire planet. It's like people fight over meteors, when there are so many.

Ursa Minor said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:
(Incoherent gibberish, click little arrow)

What the fuck is this!? Ramblings of a kike?
Ramblings of a stupid kike?? 🐷🐖🐷🦇🦇🦇🐐🐐🐐🐐🪓🏹💉🩸🩸🩸⚰⚰⚰🪦🪦🪦. You will die just like HoodedCobra will, and also MaxineDietrich and her Husband, Clifford!!! If this is the fate you choose to have, no wonder you are still in the Abyss of Death!!! FUCK YOU!!!

BehemothWarrior666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
/////////////////

Lol Cope bitch

I have thankfully deprogrammed myself from hang ups against wealth rather well. A major factor in my life I've noticed is just not having money.

I never really went completely without, but money always has been a problem, even today.

I ended up getting into a better job, but unfortunately had to quit over issues in my life, unsanitary working conditions, and health issues that flared up and I ended up very sick, unable to keep up. This has been a rather strong cycle in my life.

I'll get periods of just nothing. Because of many circumstances that get in my way.

Wealth is extremely important for us gentiles to achieve. Critically important. In a natural civilization it's the duty of the wealthy to help the civilization become better and grow. To affect things for the better.

The Gods indeed do specialize in helping people achieve wealth and power over time. This is also to varying degrees based on the individual and what they want to achieve.

This requires patience... Satan is extremely strong on patience, like High Priestess Maxine has related before.

I'm certain that in time we will see some Satanists thrust in strong positions with wealth, to manage and take direction from the Gods, in what they want them to do to improve the world and certain nations gradually. This will be a step in restoring natural order, when the wealth is in the hands of capable gentiles and away from the hands of the enemy.

Satan seemed to stress this in a few conversations I had. As I questioned just how important our side having people in possession of wealth is. He told me that it was "very important".

BehemothWarrior666 said:
Ursa Minor said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:

Ramblings of a stupid kike?? 🐷🐖🐷🦇🦇🦇🐐🐐🐐🐐🪓🏹💉🩸🩸🩸⚰⚰⚰🪦🪦🪦. You will die just like HoodedCobra will, and also MaxineDietrich and her Husband, Clifford!!! If this is the fate you choose to have, no wonder you are still in the Abyss of Death!!! FUCK YOU!!!

What makes you experience a breakdown, the fact that 1 post here for 1 day and 1 hour, just tells people what to do in front of your attacks against us for what is about 10 quadrillion hours since you came around?

Relax jew, it's normal. You reap what you sow.

ramses13th said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hello, I am quite young and I do not understand matters about land and territory, I understand that the jew should not ever be allowed to touch human territory but I do not understand why do countries even matter, since it's all chunks of earth.

I might have not been clear since It's pretty hard for me to put this in words, but is there any way I can get some clearance, why is land so important if you have access to almost the entire planet. It's like people fight over meteors, when there are so many.

One's land [or the earth for that liking] contains what is materially the manifested labor of all the previous generations. This is not to be taken for granted. It includes culture, the produce, pain and labor of people that came before us, so that we will exist today where we are.

This awareness will come when you understand that absolutely nothing around you exists by coincidence. It is the dreams of some person, some individual, their labor, and their life was equally valid as yours.

BehemothWarrior666 said:
Ursa Minor said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:

Don't look now y'all it's connecting to the shitkena! It's trying to summon the mother ship! Oy gevaut ET phone hooommeee!

informing yourself, aura of protection, 40d work ansuz & affirmation, and rtr, are they enough?

BehemothWarrior666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
/////////////////

Go on and leave already you insane, schizophrenic, psychopathic jew.

Just leave. Your reptilian soul and brain is obviously having a complete meltdown.

BehemothWarrior666 said:
Your comment confirmed to me that what HPHC says about money and wealth is dangerous.

Dangerous for jews and all our enemies.

Besides self-programming in trance, what methods can I use?
Are runes and planetary squares OK?
If yes, which ones?

I curse the guilty Jewish babies to their lake of fire, suicides. May Satan burn them

BehemothWarrior666 said:
Ursa Minor said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:

GET OUT FUCKİNG KİKE BİTCH

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:
Ursa Minor said:

What makes you experience a breakdown, the fact that 1 post here for 1 day and 1 hour, just tells people what to do in front of your attacks against us for what is about 10 quadrillion hours since you came around?

In front of our attacks! It is either clearly paranoia or the fact that your fat-ass mother never bothered to educate you in the fact that Not the Jews are the ones behind massacres, and the fact that there are several NWO, Illuminati agents that are controlling the world. Think about Putin, for example, is he a Jew! OF COURSE NOT? The only thing that causes a breakdown is Nazism and anti-Jew stuff here when in fact, there are several other culprits that are not Jews and are attacking the world simultaneously!! See for yourself, because the future of YOUR actions will speak much more than 10x posts on your forum. See fir yourself ignorant Nazi

Shadowcat said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:
Ursa Minor said:

Don't look now y'all it's connecting to the shitkena! It's trying to summon the mother ship! Oy gevaut ET phone hooommeee!

I think the Jew schizo rant adds a very unique flavor to this post.

BehemothWarrior666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:

In front of our attacks! It is either clearly paranoia or the fact that your fat-ass mother never bothered to educate you in the fact that Not the Jews are the ones behind massacres, and the fact that there are several NWO, Illuminati agents that are controlling the world. Think about Putin, for example, is he a Jew! OF COURSE NOT? The only thing that causes a breakdown is Nazism and anti-Jew stuff here when in fact, there are several other culprits that are not Jews and are attacking the world simultaneously!! See for yourself, because the future of YOUR actions will speak much more than 10x posts on your forum. See fir yourself ignorant Nazi

What about Zelensky, jew? Is this one a kike? Why did Zelensky had to trigger another war with crypto-Putin out of nowhere where you plunge our world into never ending fears and poverty so you can have you "Semitah Year"?

Kike seriously have you read our topics? We know your National Celebration is the rape and murder of the Egyptians and others which you claim in the Bible you stole everything from. We know your bible is chock filled with verses to promote poverty for Gentiles.

You boast on the death of Babylonians and many others whom you explicitly celebrate that you have robbed until their civilizations got in ruins. It's all in your "Old Testament" and your "Holy Book". Do you think we are fucking stupid to think you are holy or not responsible?

If you are not responsible, why do not you cancel all these dehumanizing holidays? Why do you celebrate about the dead blood of the Egyptians? Why do you insist of doing all the same to this day?

We know you own an inordinate amount of things you do not deserve to us. We know you run hollywood and that you are infiltrators in our parliaments, now and for centuries. We know you have hijacked the Illuminati and other organizations. We know about everything.

What gives you the meltdown is not only that we know this but that you know all of this yourself. It scares you but this is the case.

The Gods have seen all your actions for centuries. None of you have repented for them and you just continue. This gives others the right to not like you.

You should fall on your knees now and repent to the Gods for all of these actions. Because you know all of this is ultimate evil so do not try to defend your jewish race because of this.

If you want to stand any chance of a snowflake in Hell, in front of the Gods, then you must repent and ask for forgiveness. But this is still about you and not about your "Race".

Even in your psychotic comments here you speak about murder, blood, killing, and you are incapable of seeing what evil you have done.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What about Zelensky, jew? Is this one a kike? Why did Zelensky had to trigger another war with crypto-Putin out of nowhere where you plunge our world into never ending fears and poverty so you can have you "Semitah Year"?

Kike seriously have you read our topics? We know your National Celebration is the rape and murder of the Egyptians and others which you claim in the Bible you stole everything from. We know your bible is chock filled with verses to promote poverty for Gentiles.

You boast on the death of Babylonians and many others whom you explicitly celebrate that you have robbed until their civilizations got in ruins. It's all in your "Old Testament" and your "Holy Book". Do you think we are fucking stupid to think you are holy or not responsible?

If you are not responsible, why do not you cancel all these dehumanizing holidays? Why do you celebrate about the dead blood of the Egyptians? Why do you insist of doing all the same to this day?

We know you own an inordinate amount of things you do not deserve to us. We know you run hollywood and that you are infiltrators in our parliaments, now and for centuries. We know you have hijacked the Illuminati and other organizations. We know about everything.

What gives you the meltdown is not only that we know this but that you know all of this yourself. It scares you but this is the case.

The Gods have seen all your actions for centuries. None of you have repented for them and you just continue. This gives others the right to not like you.

You should fall on your knees now and repent to the Gods for all of these actions. Because you know all of this is ultimate evil so do not try to defend your jewish race because of this. If you want to stand any chance in front of the Gods then you must repent and ask for forgiveness.
I don't have to repent to any fo your Gods which are absolutely a sour soup of historical and mythological beings. Enki is fictional form the Boom with the Nobiru Planet, not a real God. Fuck you and the Aryan craziness that resides in you, Hooded Nothing Good for Society cobra.

Maybe you were born because of a hole in your father's condomn. No wonder as you are too autistic and idiot to think a little 🤣🤣🤣🤣👹👹👹

BehemothWarrior666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:
In front of our attacks! ...

I don't have to repent to any fo your Gods which are absolutely a sour soup of historical and mythological beings. Enki is fictional form the Boom with the Nobiru Planet, not a real God. Fuck you and the Aryan craziness that resides in you, Hooded Nothing Good for Society cobra.

Maybe you were born because of a hole in your father's condomn. No wonder as you are too autistic and idiot to think a little 🤣🤣🤣🤣👹👹👹

It's not mythological, it's all very real, and you are in danger. Especially if you are in this forum this is very negative for you. Your Rabbis know of this.

Say this and you will feel way better as right now you are in a jewish tantrum because you know it's all very real: May Enki/Satan forgive me for the insolent acts and sins I have done against the Gentile people over the centuries. Grant me forgiveness Enki/Satan, Father of humanity for what my race has done to the Aryan people and the inhabitants of the earth. Please teach me how to act like a human being which was made in your image and not in my inferior image, teach me to exist with compassion and dignity.

One more prayer for you Jew "Behemoth":

BehemothWarrior666 said:

"Greatest in the universe Satan, I apologize for assaulting your Greatest High Priest in my generation. I have learned more from your Holy Qadosh Priest Hooded Cobra 666 than I have learned from my own Rabbis, who are lazy, only hateful and vengeful against your offspring for no good reason.

Forgive me Satan all powerful, at least even if you cannot forgive the jewish people of whom I am cursed to be a member of.

Please save me from the sins I have done against the Aryan people and Gentiles of this earth, who have done nothing wrong against us but to whom we have initiated an attack only due to our greed and because the reptilians put us in this task.

Bless the Joy of Satan for it tries to bring clarity to my sinful people about their crimes, whom they still deny to this day like I do myself. Make them repent, Satan, Lord and Ineffable all Powerful God of the Gentiles.

Please at least save me from the infinite hellfire that you have prepared for us all for our insolent and criminal actions as a race"
".

Say this many times per day. Try to gain some mercy from the Gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

BehemothWarrior666 said:

"Greatest in the universe Satan, I apologize for assaulting your Greatest High Priest in my generation. I have learned more from your Holy Qadosh Priest Hooded Cobra 666 than I have learned from my own Rabbis, who are lazy, only hateful and vengeful against your offspring for no good reason.

Forgive me Satan all powerful, at least even if you cannot forgive the jewish people of whom I am cursed to be a member of.

Please save me from the sins I have done against the Aryan people and Gentiles of this earth, who have done nothing wrong against us but to whom we have initiated an attack only due to our greed and because the reptilians put us in this task.

Bless the Joy of Satan for it tries to bring clarity to my sinful people about their crimes, whom they still deny to this day like I do myself. Make them repent, Satan, Lord and Ineffable all Powerful God of the Gentiles.

Please at least save me from the infinite hellfire that you have prepared for us all for our insolent and criminal actions as a race"
".

This may be a stupid question, but are you ripping him off?

Veritá_666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

BehemothWarrior666 said:

".

This may be a stupid question, but are you ripping him off?

What should we do about the insolent jews? Are we not entitled to tell them to repent and bow to Satan before the final apocalypse for them? We definitely are.

I forgot to tell them to also do the RTR, you are correct. I agree that was only a ripoff, they really need to do way more than that.

Do you reckon they must do the Final RTR about 100 times per week?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

BehemothWarrior666 said:

".

I spilled my drink from laugher... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What should we do about the insolent jews? Are we not entitled to tell them to repent and bow to Satan before the final apocalypse for them? We definitely are.

I forgot to tell them to also do the RTR, you are correct. I agree that was only a ripoff, they really need to do way more than that.

I would also add the fact of having to make daily donations + send energy to the gods.

Of course the use of hebrew is banned, and with the energy they send we can curse the jews who do not want to participate in this little programme of goodness and mercy, before their apocalypse.

Patriot_666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

BehemothWarrior666 said:

".

Greatest High Priest of my generation....lol

What a retard

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

BehemothWarrior666 said:

".

Comedy Gold my friend. :lol: :cool:

erythromycin said:
Patriot_666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

".

Greatest High Priest of my generation....lol

What a retard

Imagine doing comedy but actually part of this is real...

Do you believe it's time for you too to leave since we are actually evacuating from disbelievers and jews before the rocket space takes over, or are you going to sit there and whine about evident reality which you have no contrary statement or action to prove otherwise for at this time?

Veritá_666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I would also add the fact of having to make daily donations + send energy to the gods.

Of course the use of hebrew is banned, and with the energy they send we can curse the jews who do not want to participate in this little programme of goodness and mercy, before their apocalypse.

Choices my fellow SS, choices. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back