Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Treat Certain "Heavier" Facts In JoS, Like Aliens/Greys/Reptilians

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Now the Joy of Satan describes a lot of things ranging from very simple to some other larger ideas.

Some of the ideas that confuse many people are the reptilians or even the greys and so on. These naturally as they are difficult topics tend to create a feeling that one is challenged seriously from these. For certain psychic people who might have had experiences, this might be clearer. For others, this can sound really exaggerated. In either case it's important to have a level headed approach.

If one meditates and encounters these, all the more this feeling can occur. But as clearly explained one must not worry too much.

When I was a new Spiritual Satanist myself, the amount of bogus from hardcore drug users [many occult places and pseudo-Satanic places promoted these, leading to demise], schizophrenics, or simply good people without an awareness of real spirituality was off the roof. Those who have been here in the last 15 years know how far we have come.

For this reason by clearing up certain topics I am merely saving people a lot of time, sanity, and so on. That is quitessential as this is the path to development.

Now if it were up to me, it would have been the case that these realities would be exposed to people only AFTER they reach a certain level of spiritual development where said facts could be handled, let alone when one would be able to properly manage these situations. But we do what the Gods want obviously.

Naturally, even normal people start knowing about this after they "dig deeper" into the rabbit hole. The average person is simply not ready to listen to any of this, even after the Pentagon or even US Agencies have literally admitted again and again the existence of "aliens" and so on. Yet this knowledge has more levels to it.

The Gods know everything and therefore too that the Truth had to go out. What has been for centuries all secluded and hidden information by the enemy had to be brought out as if by force and exposed to the faces of humanity so that we can know that we are not alone. The situation is if anything rather dire.

Now, as a Spiritual Satanist one must know that these entities cannot harm you. They can cause you some issues, but they cannot harm you in any decisive way if you follow what the JoS says. Many spiritualists and even people like Aleister Crowley had to face these entities but without protection and while meddling with enemy spirituality, and this led to demise.

Yet Spiritual Satanists are heavily protected from all of this. The more trained the mind, the more you can completely shut them off and be as if they do not even exist whatsoever. The properly trained mind will be able to do this effortlessly.

As powerful as the barracks of the mind or the Gods can be, if you constantly peak your head out of the barracks or take a jeep to go into enemy territory, you must obviously expect bad things to happen. This is what happens when you allow the mind or crazy imagination to take place or when you dwell on the enemy in a wrong manner that is inconsistent with proper warfare.

People who complain too much about this are spiritually immature and in general have not heeded the long advice that we have said in our posts. HPS Maxine has said for years that the enemy should be literally shut down. One must not erroneously deny this advice.

Certain fears or worries can also make you drift into a wonderland with these things. One has to remain grounded and above all trust in the Gods and know to ignore these, except on cases where dealing with these [with the help of the Gods or a banishing Ritual] are necessary.

As you advance, they will not be able to do much to you. They exist and so on, but self knowledge, enlightenment and inner understanding, but also a strong bond with the Gods, can create strength that they cannot surmount. Yet if one grows too falsely confident and behaves as if these do not even exist, one is still a fool.

Newer people especially must have zero worry as when you are new, the Gods protect you a lot. This is beyond what one might be able to understand when one is new, but the Gods provide extremely valuable protection for newcomers to advance spiritually in their first steps. Certain people might understand this only after they look back with a few years of experience down the line, but this is how it is.

Lastly there are some people who generally complain too much about this. Human weakness, inability to understand where real problems stem from, and other forms of misunderstanding spirituality, can have people ascribing wrong causes to unrelated effects. One must not take JoS teachings out of context to justify for the above errors.

Spiritual attack is real and so on, but it is serious. 8 out of 10 people who describe what they think is an "attack", tend to have attack from far lesser sources, just negativity, and in many cases are complaining over nothing. There is an examination that has to happen to brand something as an attack.

Adding complaint, irrationality, and a myriad of other issues, one can slowly develop a warped understanding of all of this and become confused.

Even worse is when people ascribe all issues or unrelated issues to "attacks". This is a sure-proof way so that you will ignore many problems. Before really deciding if something is from one source, one must evaluate it's source. If you clean it and it goes away, it most likely was.

But if for example you have a persistent pain that does not go away, maybe it's time to check a doctor and not take things too far out of context. Experience here is the key.

Jumping on the band wagon to claim it is or it is not, is not proper. To tread this path properly, one needs to articulate an understanding of balance.

For one, the Gods are far more powerful.

Second of, one must understand the causes of the negative and their true sources.

Thirdly, one must remain balanced and learn how to take this information in maturely.

This is not a video game, so one must understand this.

Ie, do not make useless wonderland about this. What is worse, that the enemy, as if one goes to a lake with mosquitoes, if one dwells too much on them, they can be on you like astral mosquitoes.

Because their nature is unlike the Gods, these entities require parasitic relations to be formed. Fear, negativity, an uncontrolled mind, might open one up. Wrong beliefs such as that one deserves attacks, or that the "grey this or grey that" can cause issues that might not even come from the enemy but might come from misplaced imagination.

On the other hand, when all of the above is incorporated, if we are talking about actual attack, it can happen and the above won't matter. This is where you know for sure that this is an attack. There one must act.

It is VERY IMPORTANT that one must spend mental energy to be with the Gods and not with the enemy. In other words, if you spend too much time whining about the enemy, that is not correct. This time should be in how you connect with the Gods.

We have the means to fight and they are clear, and there is no need to worry further here. None of the enemy can withstand the presence of the Gods. We also move closer to them with our efforts exactly to safeguard ourselves. If this was done on a global standard, the enemy would completely fail against us, as they prey on the unknowing and the asleep human beings.

Yet, in all of the above, it must be kept in mind that the enemy is real, existing, active, and that one must never underestimate them. We fight them for this reason. But one must never overestimate them either. A level headed approach based on an even ground is quintessential here, to advance in this path and to take full advantage of it.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Darkpagan666 said:
I remember when I was new to Satanism, I had a mindset where I "challenged" the Greys, and dwelled on them due to fear and stupidity.

This mindset of always focusing on the negative and blaming the "enemy" for all silly things that takes place in your life, attracts them.

When we meditate and increase our life force. The saying "You are what you think" really applies. You need to obliterate the self hate and the negative ideas that all things you do are of nuance, which ruins a satisfactory life. This further sucks you into negative events. It is as you cannot see the forest for the trees.

Dwell on the Gods instead. Dwell on the positive and shut the enemy Greys, Reptilians or whatever out. Will them out instantly when they claw themselves back in. Just shove them out. It is easy.

If it is the self illusionary ego trying to justify own ignorance, then rectify that by acquiring necessary knowledge through the Gods. They will help and guide you. Stay strong in them and in your own self.

HAIL SATAN!!!

If Grey bug appears in mind when in meditation, quick red X on the face , dismissed in the cosmos. Soon after 2-3 others appear, same manner, dismissed. Meditate/sleep like a baby.

Oh no! I am very psychic tonight and I suddenly hear some insults, nonsense. Haha, mental X on the situation, dismissed. (when the enemy talks, you have to pay attention (do not) as they don't have any power of reach, when our Gods speak, mountains tremble at their vocal power)

Oh no! I woke up consciously in a dream with enemy nonsense surrounding this, hell no! Try wake up, if not, focus on the toes or belly. Nothing changed? Think of the Gods. Poof, I am back again floating in my own dreams.

Oh no! I observe a negative pattern in my thought emerging very obviously and of no apparent reason. It is Hammer RTR TIME. Then some cleaning, maybe some returning curses.

Oh no! My astral body keeps "itching", I feel unease and some kind of electromagnetic presence. It is time for Cleaning, or better yet, If this presence is so mean, some Sigil Meditation then! Extraordinary, the presence warded off scared.

Oh no! There's apparent pattern of obstacles in very simple matters, which results in small inconveniences. What a shame, I must've forgot to do my Protection apparently. I should double it and do it diligently. Poof the patterns disappear.

Demons are always here to help. I had situations when they came and cleaned the room. It is extremely fast and powerful. In a spiral movement the whole room sparks with electric power, the chakras are inundated with energy. Our Gods are extremely powerful, the enemy creates only clown situation most of the time.

The Greys have been going on and on about stuff with me for awhile I wish I knew a good way to get rid of them. One of them even barked a command in some weird Mechanical voice and said to me "Slavery is freedom".

Well I wrote a thread on them. Exposing them since I have to sit and listen to this crap jammed into my mind for hours each day.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76814

A lot of times what people suspect are enemy attacks can just be bad transits or something that comes from a negative train of thought in general about a particular subject that is rooted in one's astrology, which oftentimes manifests as a result of not cleaning enough, weak AOP etc.

The same also applies in positive situations or realizing for example you successfully manifested something through magick or a successful prediction or heightened intuition from which you received some sort of message. At one point, we are to be self-sufficient, so attributing success with any of this will not always come from the doing of the Gods directly, especially in later stages (although how we learned to do so comes from them 100 percent), but eventually from our own personal power and intuition mostly, as well as a result of what the Gods have taught us about growing into our own and being independent which is what it's all about.

If someone is open enough they will have an easier time being able to tell the difference and understanding something at its source.

Yea I have to agree since being with satan since I was 15/16 , 27 now ive never really have been touched by the enemy BUT I have to definitely say if you don't meditate and strengthen. your mind the enemy can certainly get in your head to make unhealthy decisions ,dangerous choices, (especially when your going through something emotional), everydays a challenge some days better than others, best thing I would do is put it out of your mind
My ass Has been saved from the gods More than I can remember without them I'd surely be literally dead awhile ago... always remember the gods are always with us and and i now more than ever see just how real the gods are.... as long as we have father satan we have NOTHING to fear

These days I was thinking how useful it would be if someone would explain the attacks and protection issues in detail! I have a question, though. What is branded as an attack? I had some things happen but I don't want to exaggerate and call it 'attack'. I felt a presence like Brother Naked Pluto specified, then the door started to lock and unlock and I dreamt all sort of non-sense about terribly ugly creatures that night. Is this an attack?

Grays always seem to appear to us when we go into a meditation. And it seems pretty common especially to the new meditators.🤔 because I have had that situation from time to time myself! I just tried to block them out. Because they know they shouldn't be there and yet they appear anyway? Whether they are wanted or not.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Tiene razón lo que dice: No gastes tu tiempo pensando en el enemigo y quejandote de él, piensa en tus Dioses y en ti.
Yo he pasado muchos días pensando en mis enemigos hasta hace poco que le dedique mi tiempo al estudio, las relaciones sociales, la magia, mi trabajo y mi espiritualidad. Todo bien organizado no da tiempo de pensar en nada más que en lo que realmente importa.
En mis tiempos libres siempre pienso en mis chakras, los Dioses, la naturaleza, el arte, mi 3er ojo, y quiero escuchar SUHKMANI SAHIB JI BY BAHI RAGJINDERPAL, HAHAHAHAHA.
SALUDOS!

I’ve actually seen a grey before in my head and it made this weird creepy noise and then left! I also see blue lights so I’m guessing I’m kinda psychic then! Yay! :) great post as usual thank you hp Hc!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is VERY IMPORTANT that one must spend mental energy to be with the Gods and not with the enemy. In other words, if you spend too much time whining about the enemy, that is not correct. This time should be in how you connect with the Gods.

This part especially is so true. I've seen this on the forums so often, people who do not (for whatever reason they have) try to connect to the Gods at all. But they talk a lot about the enemy and enemy attacks.

We are children of the Gods! Don't ignore them, don't wait until you are "more psychic to ask for their guidance" (as I've heard here often). Simply ask to be guided to whatever is best for you, whatever you need to know or learn about, and so on. It really does work.

So hence, spend time connecting with the GODS without relenting.
Abrasax Power Rituals helps for banishing. I know the amount of fresh atmosphere I've been enjoying. Since the ritual began, I continued for 2 more weeks non stop.
OUR GODS ARE THE SUPREME, WE HAVE TO CONNECT MORE AND MORE.

slyscorpion said:
The Greys have been going on and on about stuff with me for awhile I wish I knew a good way to get rid of them. One of them even barked a command in some weird Mechanical voice and said to me "Slavery is freedom".

Well I wrote a thread on them. Exposing them since I have to sit and listen to this crap jammed into my mind for hours each day.

You might have a mental or spiritual link to them you haven't found yet and that's why they can haunt you. Any bridge to the Greys is definitely one you should burn. Sometimes they may attach to you in some way you don't notice right away.

From my experience clarity of mind only comes from Atma meditation or Siva Dhyana or Void Meditation. Contemplating on the Inner Light that never dims. There's almost an immediate increase in understanding and so on when you do so. Because the Atma is the understanding itself,it's the Source. It's Fearlessness, timeless,it's the only refugee. We have to learn to transcend the polarity of the mind that's the thought body that produces thought forms and so on. You are not this mind. Your are Atma. That's how fear of anything is overcome by acknowledging your true nature and constantly meditating on IT (Atma or Eternal Truth). It's already with us,it's not necessarily an attainment. And of course develop a relationship with the Gods.
"Truth will be the final victor in this struggle ,Truth however is with us." - Hitler
"If a man yearns wholeheartedly for victory in subduing the mind,let him practice Siva Dhyana daily. Then he will see for himself that,step by step,his mind will become one Pointed. Serenity, forbearance, control and other such good qualities will arise in him. His mind will always be full of joy. He will not be dragged down by praise or blame,but will enjoy happiness in his inmost soul, and the thought that the well being of others is his own will flood his heart." -YogaSwami.

I have been verifying for myself that everything that is said here is real.

I saw a gray inside my mind, on a Saturday night while meditating. I realized that they put thoughts in my mind to pass them off as my own. I also felt fear for no apparent reason while meditating. I increased my protection aura and ignored them.

Hypatia666 said:

I saw a gray inside my mind, on a Saturday night while meditating. I realized that they put thoughts in my mind to pass them off as my own. I also felt fear for no apparent reason while meditating. I increased my protection aura and ignored them.

Exactly, this is a very good way to deal with this. In general these inferior excrements only want to make someone stop developing or meditating. The same goes for emotions etc.

At worse, call your GD and do a banishing like the Abraxas Ritual. More tools will come too.

And above all, ignore them.

HP Cobra, I'm sure you have read about Ingo Swann and probably his book : "Penetration", if you did the question starts now, there was a part in which he described having a very close encounter with a very dangerous "extra terrestrial" who resembled a very attractive woman, was that some kind of advanced jewess or is there still more that we don't know about extraterrestrials that are in our society?

Shadowcat said:
A lot of times what people suspect are enemy attacks can just be bad transits or something that comes from a negative train of thought in general about a particular subject that is rooted in one's astrology, which oftentimes manifests as a result of not cleaning enough, weak AOP etc.

The same also applies in positive situations or realizing for example you successfully manifested something through magick or a successful prediction or heightened intuition from which you received some sort of message. At one point, we are to be self-sufficient, so attributing success with any of this will not always come from the doing of the Gods directly, especially in later stages (although how we learned to do so comes from them 100 percent), but eventually from our own personal power and intuition mostly, as well as a result of what the Gods have taught us about growing into our own and being independent which is what it's all about.

If someone is open enough they will have an easier time being able to tell the difference and understanding something at its source.

Totally true, I myself made this mistake in the past of blaming everything bad in my life to the attacks of the enemy and in reality most of these problems are caused by the karmic residues accumulated in your soul or traumas and hangs ups.

slyscorpion said:

LOL SLYSCORPION, HAVE YOU DONE THE ABRASAX POWER RITUALS FOR ONCE? KEEP DOING IT.
And I'll want to point out how you always give us the notion that you are always heavily attacked, this now seems like it's you dwelling there.
Also check if you have certain habits that give way to this filth.

Aquarius said:
HP Cobra, I'm sure you have read about Ingo Swann and probably his book : "Penetration", if you did the question starts now, there was a part in which he described having a very close encounter with a very dangerous "extra terrestrial" who resembled a very attractive woman, was that some kind of advanced jewess or is there still more that we don't know about extraterrestrials that are in our society?

Have not read that one.

Manofsatan said:
slyscorpion said:

LOL SLYSCORPION, HAVE YOU DONE THE ABRASAX POWER RITUALS FOR ONCE? KEEP DOING IT.
And I'll want to point out how you always give us the notion that you are always heavily attacked, this now seems like it's you dwelling there.

I know what it's from and I am working on it. There we're a lot of xtian energies in my chakras and some connections to it. I am doing a working to remove this. I was mainly asking a technique to better deal with it. I don't have to bring it up. Well the recent times I did was just to educate people on the enemy and maybe mock them some with things they said to me. I don't have to dwell on this I didn't think of it this way. I thought of this as helping.
I asked in the other thread on this too.

The reason they are attacking me now simply probably is this energy coming out of myself allows a connection to them and also maybe my thread on the Greys. However I don't think they would have bothered me much without this energy to begin with.

Did you ever talk to A reptilian ,high priest? Are they too disgusted of us to even make any contact or they just dont care? Are they like really malevolent and do all of this to us partly out of pure sadism, or out of pure nessecity to survive? I can imagine that There is some sort of food chain in universe and there are creatures that hunt reptillians as well?

slyscorpion said:
Manofsatan said:
slyscorpion said:

I know what it's from and I am working on it. There we're a lot of xtian energies in my chakras and some connections to it. I am doing a working to remove this. I was mainly asking a technique to better deal with it. I don't have to bring it up. Well the recent times I did was just to educate people on the enemy and maybe mock them some with things they said to me. I don't have to dwell on this I didn't think of it this way. I thought of this as helping.

The reason they are attacking me now simply probably is this energy coming out of myself allows a connection to them and also maybe my thread on the Greys. However I don't think they would have bothered me much without this energy to begin with.

The GODS Be with you.

Yes, I would also add to HP Hooded Cobra 666's words that reptiles can also pretend to care about you, to love you, to do you good...don't believe it. They will slowly devour your soul.

Hypatia666 said:

For me, they(enemy) try to put fear into my head about the cleaning work.I have thoughts that it's too much (I mean too much cleaning work), I'll never get to the end, why would I do all this, etc.etc.And sometimes I feel as if these lethargic thoughts are my own,when I'm actually very motivated about spiritual development and cleansing work.

A few cleaning and valuable works.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=358892#p358892
https://archive.ph/dI01c
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69943
These are what the enemy is currently trying to keep me away from and to be hated in connection with these works.But they are trying to no avail and they are having less and less effect on me.

Anyway,that's what I need most right now(cleaning works).

Wotanwarrior said:
Shadowcat said:

Totally true, I myself made this mistake in the past of blaming everything bad in my life to the attacks of the enemy and in reality most of these problems are caused by the karmic residues accumulated in your soul or traumas and hangs ups.
For me, the enemy is trying to amplify emotions from psychological traumas and karmic residues(That is how I experience it,I think).So sometimes I find it hard to separate them, whether the thoughts are mine or caused by some weak(poor cripple) hostile enemy entity.

slyscorpion said:
Manofsatan said:
slyscorpion said:

Stay strong brother that is very necessary for your well-being. These creatures want nothing good out of anyone. Be persistent in cleaning them out. You have went a long way, and now you are basically closing to the end with all of this. Then you'll find permanent peace from them.

Woodlandman said:
Did you ever talk to A reptilian ,high priest? Are they too disgusted of us to even make any contact or they just dont care? Are they like really malevolent and do all of this to us partly out of pure sadism, or out of pure nessecity to survive? I can imagine that There is some sort of food chain in universe and there are creatures that hunt reptillians as well?

I certainly wouldn't do this. They are viciously evil, and there are many cultures and people before me that describe this too. They have a sheer hatred for human beings that does not change in anyway, shape or form. Even their own slaves, they hate viciously. There is no point to speak to your enemies, as all they will do is lie.

These creatures from all reports are not only evil but they hate humanity too much, even the enemy who uses them is basically only seen as living meat to be feasted at a later date. All personal experiences of mine tell me the same, and besides occassionally trying to play confusion games or other shit, it's very evident. But one must never give them the ground in the first place as many idiots are doing.

The New Age community destroyed itself and the sanity of it's members by preaching nonsense that all entities are good and that type of nonsense. Besides this due to warfare I have many experiences, about which I summarize how you must approach this in the main post. Their foolish crap is not important not even to dwell upon in anyway, shape or form.

They are naturally way beneath the Gods, but the issue is they are higher than us in dimensions, so unless we rise they can harass. For this reason they try to keep people down. Yet there is almost nothing they can do anyway, unless people somehow give them an edge, which people sometimes do due to lack of knowledge, curiosity or other wrong things.

Karolina said:
Yes, I would also add to HP Hooded Cobra 666's words that reptiles can also pretend to care about you, to love you, to do you good...don't believe it. They will slowly devour your soul.

When the soul is cleaned, the mind purified, and the person strong, they lose influence and they know this. Their only hope is that people won't advance or will remain trapped, because they cannot do much if people cross a certain threshold and are strongly in the Gods. Keep going and you will succeed.

I remember when I was new to Satanism, I had a mindset where I "challenged" the Greys, and dwelled on them due to fear and stupidity.

This mindset of always focusing on the negative and blaming the "enemy" for all silly things that takes place in your life, attracts them.

When we meditate and increase our life force. The saying "You are what you think" really applies. You need to obliterate the self hate and the negative ideas that all things you do are of nuance, which ruins a satisfactory life. This further sucks you into negative events. It is as you cannot see the forest for the trees.

Dwell on the Gods instead. Dwell on the positive and shut the enemy Greys, Reptilians or whatever out. Will them out instantly when they claw themselves back in. Just shove them out. It is easy.

If it is the self illusionary ego trying to justify own ignorance, then rectify that by acquiring necessary knowledge through the Gods. They will help and guide you. Stay strong in them and in your own self.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Darkpagan666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Basically, that is the succinct point of the post. I am elevating this upwards inside my own post.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Basically, that is the succinct point of the post. I am elevating this upwards inside my own post.

You wrote a wonderful Sermon HPHC! I enjoyed reading it. I shared my experience, but changed the angle from "I" to "you", to make it more relateable. I apologize if this caused any misunderstanding or if that was a wrong thing to do.

I love calling out to the enemy only to give them a fist full of negative energy when I was new they were able to attack me in large enough groups now I can do the same thing back now I love jamming negative energy down their throats not even because I have to just because I can.

As for those whom simply wish to avoid the enemy or don't know how to evoke a lot of black energy to use as a weapon in other words to bring the energy near you and not into you then follow the advice in this post as well as in the site it goes into detail as ways to protect yourself.

My most recent x struggles with this a lot I always tried to teach her how to be more powerful but she never wanted to I think some people eventually get used to just wallowing in their own crap they prefer the poor me situation instead of the poor me but atleast I'm doing something about it its okey to have a bit of a cry about your life sometimes and then go and get back on the horse and try to get to the next level and staying on that level.

I myself have been getting pretty worn out I chastise myself for being lazy as of recent but I have also not had time off this entire year I need to make myself have a bit extra time off here and there to stop myself getting like this I feel like I have worked myself into the ground again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If one meditates and encounters these, all the more this feeling can occur. But as clearly explained one must not worry too much.
[/quote]
I remember when I first started Satanic Meditations when newly dedicated and saw a grey energy E.T. "studying" me in the astral.
I thought to myself "is that an alien?!"
I was introduced into JOS through meditations page firstly and had not learned of the greys or other enemy E.T.s yet.
As I had that thought and focused on it's buggy black abysmal eyes to look closer, it started away into the ether I guess. It acted as if it's cover was blown and simply ducked into the void as if going under a sheet.
I feel like all humans have at least one grey E.T. or other parasitic entity "assigned" to them. Or perhaps they find a host as do ticks or mosquitos. Most who are without have to live with it slowly draining them and influencing them into living an empty and internally miserable life of suffering in one form or the other.
As my life was before Satan and the Gods stepped in, and I was unaware of how miserable my soul actually was.
Glory to Satan the Great Liberator!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They are naturally way beneath the Gods, but the issue is they are higher than us in dimensions, so unless we rise they can harass.

Didn't you state in a prior post on aliens. That Reptilians/Greys can't really be here due to our vibration being a little high to their liking. But neither can our side due to our vibration being lower than they like.

I've always been under the assumption that life is Trinary, there is a positive, a neutral/off, and a positive. If the enemy is "higher vibration" isn't that contrary to their existence? If they perform stuff in malefic ways do they not require the negative tones of reality. For example blood sacrifice animal or human to generate these malefic energies to drown someone or something such as the Earth. Do they clean and protect do they not perform similar meditations only a lower or negative level. I'm having a hard time understanding how a being dives into negativity so much sacrifices without being consumed by it. I assume evocation(keep it outside yourself) but still even our side advises people to clean THOROUGHLY and protect THOROUGHLY after handling any negative energies no matter what even if it's just a tiny effect.

I've always was surprised with New Agers. The old saying "Don't talk to strangers" goes out the window with these NA'ers.

I have recalled reading astral projection sites whereby they have dream journals and some people delve into AP'ing like Dreamviews site. And they state the astral is really lonely and no one bothers to talk to you much less look at you, total ignore by entities.

Funny there's been people trying to reach out to entities and they look away or flash away and the person is like "How the hell did they do that". Some people are advised to even AP during the day as the night can feel scary to some and it's really dark inside the bedroom of the person.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

Have not read that one.
Dammit, thank you anyways brother.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=383083 time=1661241914 user_id=57]
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This part especially is so true. I've seen this on the forums so often, people who do not (for whatever reason they have) try to connect to the Gods at all. But they talk a lot about the enemy and enemy attacks.

We are children of the Gods! Don't ignore them, don't wait until you are "more psychic to ask for their guidance" (as I've heard here often). Simply ask to be guided to whatever is best for you, whatever you need to know or learn about, and so on. It really does work.

Sister Lydia, what do you mean by connecting to the Gods? I realize I'm one of those people that wanted to wait until a certain point but now that I understand I shouldn't, I wonder, aren't the Gods too busy for each person that tries to talk with Them? And can one be certain They hear them?

slyscorpion said:
Manofsatan said:
slyscorpion said:

Slyscorpion your advices helped me a lot Thank you... One thing i can suggest you to free your 3 nadis and see how it works for you.

Greetings. Now, as far as both having done what the JoS says, and/thus having a strong mind from doing so, the day before reading this had recalled an incident some years ago where I was lying in bed, somewhere between sleep and wake when I had the sensation of both being electrocuted and my bed shaking violently and rapidly. My 1st thought was that this must be what it's like to be electrocuted, next that it's probably an alien grey trying to screw with me, scare me and drain the negative energy. So I simply waited it out taking in the experience as I haven't yet had it. So having said, I just want to acknowledge what you, H.P. Hoodedconra said about having a strong mind as a result of doing what the JoS says, having ", faith" in our Father, the Gods, and our own abilities. Thank you kind sir for putting in the time and effort. Hail the Ancient Ones, our present ones, our future!
HAIL LERAJIE
HAIL SATAN!!!

SagittarianMage said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I remember when I first started Satanic Meditations when newly dedicated and saw a grey energy E.T. "studying" me in the astral.
I thought to myself "is that an alien?!"
I was introduced into JOS through meditations page firstly and had not learned of the greys or other enemy E.T.s yet.
As I had that thought and focused on it's buggy black abysmal eyes to look closer, it started away into the ether I guess. It acted as if it's cover was blown and simply ducked into the void as if going under a sheet.
I feel like all humans have at least one grey E.T. or other parasitic entity "assigned" to them. Or perhaps they find a host as do ticks or mosquitos. Most who are without have to live with it slowly draining them and influencing them into living an empty and internally miserable life of suffering in one form or the other.
As my life was before Satan and the Gods stepped in, and I was unaware of how miserable my soul actually was.
Glory to Satan the Great Liberator!
[/quote]

I think it is based on a threat level that you pose as people become more aware and thus more powerful you stand out so you are easily seen even doing basic chakra turning and such bring their presence to you i too started similar to you and i had a much more hostile encounter with several entities at the same time and engaged in battle with them i was saved by the arrival of a few Bes demons and i watched how one of the Bes evoked the black energy to his hand and then threw it at them i tried to do the same but made more like wolverine claws and managed to bashed one of the entity's with it which wasn't great as i got pelted but i did hurt the little grey bastard before they slipped away the Bes then removed the black energy from my hand and made it obvious to me to not do it like that again and showed me how to evoke the energy rather then invoke it into me since then i was attacked in greater numbers as i hit certain goals then they started sending the lizards and fighting them is a whole other ball game much more powerful but i now only get attacked back when doing warfare or when they gang up in groups of 10 to 12 they are too scared to fight me properly one on one i only get attacked once or twice a year now i have had my phone turned off while doing RTR and had enemy entities stand over me before it felt like a lot of negative hateful energy and a lot of heat but i turned it back on and continued to do the warfare ignoring the entity bunch of weak cowards is all they are.

I wouldn't have such trouble from them if i didn't enjoy fighting them so much i invite them to come and fight me and i look to blasting them with black energy i can also easily remove their negative energy that gets into my body now id rather have them come fight me then a new Satanist or Satanists if i deliberately start blasting 10 or 20 of them then that could be 10 or 20 people that don't get harassed today which might make some difference.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=383083 time=1661241914 user_id=57]

Sister Lydia, what do you mean by connecting to the Gods? I realize I'm one of those people that wanted to wait until a certain point but now that I understand I shouldn't, I wonder, aren't the Gods too busy for each person that tries to talk with Them? And can one be certain They hear them?

No, the Gods are not too busy for us. They are busy, but they still do something to guide us, to bring us to new knowledge, and so on.

Waiting to get to a certain point doesn't even make sense. We get to that point with the Gods. They often lead us to certain meditations we need that we might not have known would be the best for us.

Sigil meditation is one of the easiest and most effective ways. Tuning into their energy, putting the time into focusing on them. I have been lead to many wonderful things just through this. Amon Ra fixed something in my heart chakra years ago just from me meditating on his sigil. I did not summon him, he just came to me. Osiris also came to me on his own, 2 years in a row, without me summoning, just focusing on his sigil.

Also, doing the rituals for them, that HP Cobra has been making, really helps too. I have connected more with each of the Gods through their rituals. Abrasax lead me to something too.

NakedPluto said:
If Grey bug appears in mind when in meditation, quick red X on the face , dismissed in the cosmos. Soon after 2-3 others appear, same manner, dismissed. Meditate/sleep like a baby.

Oh no! I am very psychic tonight and I suddenly hear some insults, nonsense. Haha, mental X on the situation, dismissed. (when the enemy talks, you have to pay attention (do not) as they don't have any power of reach, when our Gods speak, mountains tremble at their vocal power)

Oh no! I woke up consciously in a dream with enemy nonsense surrounding this, hell no! Try wake up, if not, focus on the toes or belly. Nothing changed? Think of the Gods. Poof, I am back again floating in my own dreams.

Oh no! I observe a negative pattern in my thought emerging very obviously and of no apparent reason. It is Hammer RTR TIME. Then some cleaning, maybe some returning curses.

Oh no! My astral body keeps "itching", I feel unease and some kind of electromagnetic presence. It is time for Cleaning, or better yet, If this presence is so mean, some Sigil Meditation then! Extraordinary, the presence warded off scared.

Oh no! There's apparent pattern of obstacles in very simple matters, which results in small inconveniences. What a shame, I must've forgot to do my Protection apparently. I should double it and do it diligently. Poof the patterns disappear.

Demons are always here to help. I had situations when they came and cleaned the room. It is extremely fast and powerful. In a spiral movement the whole room sparks with electric power, the chakras are inundated with energy. Our Gods are extremely powerful, the enemy creates only clown situation most of the time.

This, banishment and the Abrasax ritual will solve nearly anything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Darkpagan666 said:

HP, I must warn you of blasphemy against the Gods taking place. Some time ago, I would say a few years ago the enemy was severely attacking me. Sending all sorts of occultists my way, and reptillians when I had first found JOS.

They sent this occultist to befriend me, who I no longer speak to as hes evil and demands people call him Satan/Lucifer. Back then I was very ignorant and had just found JOS, and this didnt raise a flag to me when he told me he "used to be" a satanist and how people called him Lucifer.

Anyways, a few years ago he tried convincing me to remove my chakras, I thought it was absolutely ridiculous and ignored him. I had no idea where he got this from until members from the Order of the Golden Dawn started harassing me trying to get me to join this vampire cult. I came across their literature, and a man that goes by the name Enoch B Petrucelly has been writing books that has HEAVY enemy influence, and claims he worships the Gods of hell.

The same Gods listed on JOS, he listed in his book and tells readers and his followers that the Gods told him to "remove his chakras". Also taught him how to be a psychic vampire and feed off people.

It's absolutely horrendous, and now I know where this kid was learning from. He stalks me in the astral realm, and uses telepathy to try to lure me back into my life. I had a horrible incident last year where he was sending thought forms making it seem like they were my own thoughts, to message him on facebook and "apologize" (i did nothing i need to apologize for). I did, and then went to sleep and he literally attacked my heart chakra and was trying to drain me dry. It was horrifying! It literally felt like my chest was being slashed open.

I found JOS years ago, but the spiritual attacks i was undergoing it took me until 2020 to finally take the meditations seriously and start a regime. They did horrible things to my life to prevent me from meditating, I was fighting trying to do this work.

Anyways I thought to alert you about this now seeing this post. I never thought reptilians were real, I genuinely thought it was a conspiracy theory but they are pretending to be the Gods and deceiving people to practice very evil acts and acts that are harmful to themselves. I've had severely reptilians attack me, even posses peoples bodies and flat out say they are reptilians.

I did further research and investigating, and everyone in these strange cults that were after me have dirty auras, and it appears they have no souls... probably from ripping out their chakras. The guy I was friends with, he constantly posts photos of himself with pitch black eyes now and in an astral projection I found his soul in some chamber being tortured by entities. I tried to help him and got him out of there, but he just simply tried manipulating me as usual.

i must admit these occultists that are under the authority of the enemy practicing from the Golden Dawn and Aliester Crowleys crap are quite advanced metaphysically..

The book where they are encouraging people to remove their chakras and blaspheming the Gods is called "Soul Retrieval" by E***.

kalikat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Darkpagan666 said:

HP, I must warn you of blasphemy against the Gods taking place. Some time ago, I would say a few years ago the enemy was severely attacking me. Sending all sorts of occultists my way, and reptillians when I had first found JOS.

They sent this occultist to befriend me, who I no longer speak to as hes evil and demands people call him Satan/Lucifer. Back then I was very ignorant and had just found JOS, and this didnt raise a flag to me when he told me he "used to be" a satanist and how people called him Lucifer.

Anyways, a few years ago he tried convincing me to remove my chakras, I thought it was absolutely ridiculous and ignored him. I had no idea where he got this from until members from the Order of the Golden Dawn started harassing me trying to get me to join this vampire cult. I came across their literature, and a man that goes by the name Enoch B Petrucelly has been writing books that has HEAVY enemy influence, and claims he worships the Gods of hell.

The same Gods listed on JOS, he listed in his book and tells readers and his followers that the Gods told him to "remove his chakras". Also taught him how to be a psychic vampire and feed off people.

It's absolutely horrendous, and now I know where this kid was learning from. He stalks me in the astral realm, and uses telepathy to try to lure me back into my life. I had a horrible incident last year where he was sending thought forms making it seem like they were my own thoughts, to message him on facebook and "apologize" (i did nothing i need to apologize for). I did, and then went to sleep and he literally attacked my heart chakra and was trying to drain me dry. It was horrifying! It literally felt like my chest was being slashed open.

I found JOS years ago, but the spiritual attacks i was undergoing it took me until 2020 to finally take the meditations seriously and start a regime. They did horrible things to my life to prevent me from meditating, I was fighting trying to do this work.

Anyways I thought to alert you about this now seeing this post. I never thought reptilians were real, I genuinely thought it was a conspiracy theory but they are pretending to be the Gods and deceiving people to practice very evil acts and acts that are harmful to themselves. I've had severely reptilians attack me, even posses peoples bodies and flat out say they are reptilians.

I did further research and investigating, and everyone in these strange cults that were after me have dirty auras, and it appears they have no souls... probably from ripping out their chakras. The guy I was friends with, he constantly posts photos of himself with pitch black eyes now and in an astral projection I found his soul in some chamber being tortured by entities. I tried to help him and got him out of there, but he just simply tried manipulating me as usual.

i must admit these occultists that are under the authority of the enemy practicing from the Golden Dawn and Aliester Crowleys crap are quite advanced metaphysically..

The book where they are encouraging people to remove their chakras and blaspheming the Gods is called "Soul Retrieval" by E*** P***.

Thank you for this and letting me know. This is crazy that they write this, and utter blasphemy that leads to soul destruction. One will not rise into any higher dimension like this.

There are VERY serious reasons the Joy of Satan and the Gods warn against this. They are deliberately destroying people who want to ascend spiritually. Do not allow this to happen. I am very glad to hear your story and that you made it out safely.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE SPIRITUAL CRIMINALS!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back