Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Divine Mother & Divine Father: Our Gods

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
In Spiritual Satanism we observe and follow nature and its beautiful hidden Truth. Progressively, we grow our understanding by receiving more and more of clear consciousness. Eventually this pursuits leads to higher and higher levels of understanding the Truth.

Psychologically and metaphysically we human beings have two pairs of energy inside us, the know Male and Female energies. The interplay of these forces creates our worlds and our inner world, forming dualism but also the Divine Triad.

Father Satan, Beelzebub or ones Guardian Demon, can really help us in understanding the divine energy that we call Male or Paternal. Beelzebub in the form of Zeus has been traditionally called The Father, Father Satan too and of course, Azazel.

Likewise, Astarte or Lilith, or others can help everyone experience in life what we refer to as the Divine Mother. That is another title that Astarte had stolen from Her, that was given to Hera and Demeter in Ancient Greek lore, Isis in Egypt and so on.

The meaning here is not only to recognize these Gods are creators, but the important meaning on how we can work on this metaphysically in order for us to evolve ourselves on the internal aspect of advancing and repairing the soul.

Due to the work of the enemy, many important notions have become stained. An example here is "Our mother who art in heaven" or "Our father who art in heaven".

All of us here know entirely that these concepts are stolen. Astarte for example is renown of being called the Divine Mother or even the Mother of Horus the Savior, or Zeus was called "The Father Who Art In Heaven".

Many elements like these were stolen by the enemy and they stole these because they are very important notions that build on human beings. The enemy steals and perverts, then renders useless.

But the repair or uplifting of the so called Divine Mother and Father is a code word of bringing in balance. That is absolutely necessary to achieve psychological and other forms of development.

As we can understand as human beings the relation or absence to parents and to these paternal and maternal energies can cause problems or accelerate our evolution considerably, all depending on how things will go. This involves the external parents too, but the key takeway is to discover these energies within.

Our Gods and in particular the Four Crowns and Lilith do in full represent the "Mother and Father". They can help you rediscover these notions, especially in a world where the holy notion of the family unit is besieged from all sides.

As we can also observe, in our world many people constantly pray to "Holy Mary" and other similar things. Most human beings are simply attempting to come in contact with the Gods and with the aforementioned concepts. Unfortunately they believe in not very functional or wrongly perverted notions that cannot create the proper inner fulfillment.

But we can do this. So from now on everyone should keep in mind that there is no coincidence in why many of us call Satan, Lilith or Astarte as "Father" or "Mother" respectively. These are important anchors for the mind to comprehend the higher forces and for us to also get to know the Gods. It is also an objective reality that as beings we are their "Children", definitely more so in the soul, and so that we become spiritually adults we must firmly relate to our Parents.

Internally what I describe here strongly has to do with the hygiene and health of the male and female sides at the soul. The male or behavioral, and the subconscious, have to be rectified in order for us to reconnect to the love of the Gods and to feel inside us their acceptance of our existence.

Those who have felt the loving and firm hand of the Gods in prayer or in dire times of need, will understand this. In our side there is strongly and truly the notion of a spiritual family.

This is a blessing that expands beyond our wildest aspirations, and while we advance our inner Divine Mother and Divine Father, with the Gods on our side and through their love we will become whole.

Praised be our Gods, we must remember their help and beautiful guidance in helping us discover the Godhead within. When we draw upon ourselves the blessings that the Gods have put there for us to take, we will give birth to understanding.

Lastly, Father Satan is the True Father. I could only say the same for Beelzebub. Maybe others from our family have other experiences, but one must definitely want the gift of opening ones heart and mind to understand the Divine Feminine and Masculine through getting to know the God.

We must remember this, that we are students, disciples, and even children. And as any child can request the love and guidance of their Mother and Father, so must we approach towards and restore all of these notions now.

They are here to give this with open hands to anyone who deserve this and deems themselves a human being on the path to spiritual development. And this is a part of the infinite beauty of our path.

We must meditate on this and comprehend this. This will give you all deep peace and elevate you in understanding.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you very much for the sermon, is it also OK to meditate 10 min at the end of the day on this? Obviously connecting myself to Satan or Astarte for example.

When someone would call Satan "Father", it always felt like I wasn't fit to call him that, or that it was "out of place" for me. What you posted reminds me, a few months ago Astarte talked to me and she felt like a "Mother" to me. Now that you've thoroughly explained these concepts to me, I can understand. Thanks again HP Cobra, you've answered a question I didn't even know I had. :lol:

Thanks for the sermon. Although I'm still struggling to advance I will keep trying to make my Spritual Parents Proud! :D

Hail Satan and All the Gods!

Question,,,,, Who was Satan's father,,, mother ? Also, with Lilith, Beelzebub, Astaroth, etc. Satan's age was mentioned here somewhere. I am assuming he had a physical birth, as spirits cannot create in the physical without a physical means of doing so. When Satan created or ( re created ) and advanced humanity was he in Physical form then.? I am assuming he had physical parents.

Mmmmm!🔥💯%That was a beautiful sermon!! I really enjoyed reading ❤ THANK YOU!! for sharing this. 🔥 HAIL Satan!!! HAIL Lilith!!! HAIL the JOS!!!🖤⚡

Many of us have not had the best parents and caretakers. Although we must take it upon ourselves to self-parent, it is a great blessing to have the gods be there for us.

Beautiful sermon <3

I definitely felt that from the Gods, especially doing their rituals. I never felt close to Beelzebub until I did His ritual and now I feel close to him as Thor.

And Astarte, I truly felt during Her ritual that she was my Mother and Queen. I feel connected to Lilith as well.

And Satan is my Father <3

Ursa Minor said:
When someone would call Satan "Father", it always felt like I wasn't fit to call him that, or that it was "out of place" for me. What you posted reminds me, a few months ago Astarte talked to me and she felt like a "Mother" to me. Now that you've thoroughly explained these concepts to me, I can understand. Thanks again HP Cobra, you've answered a question I didn't even know I had. :lol:

It is not like dad and mom, it goes a bit deeper here. It has been explained in the post. As you move onwards you will see it. Of course, we are all free to approach the subject as it is better for us. The objective here is not literal but spiritual.

I have found the energies of the Four Crowns of Hell, where Father Satan and Mother Astarte to be very soothing and acted as a great balancer emotionally and mentally, including other subtle qualities. Beelzebub and Azazel too, though, they had other qualities respectively.

Lilith on the other hand, I feel quite disconnected to her. Much because she is a Goddess that is not be summoned. This have resulted to a rather neglection, than anything else. I am aware of her existence, but it also stops right there.

A beautiful Sermon HP Hooded Cobra, thank you!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Praised be our Gods, we must remember their help and beautiful guidance in helping us discover the Godhead within. When we draw upon ourselves the blessings that the Gods have put there for us to take, we will give birth to understanding.

I am forever grateful for Kings Balaam and Azazel for saving me from the grasp of the jews and for saving my life.

If they weren't there to grant me wisdom and strength that I didn't even deserve at the time, I would have probably been dead by now.

They never gave up on me and never let me down. I hope I can do the same for them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Those who have felt the loving and firm hand of the Gods in prayer or in dire times of need, will understand this. In our side there is strongly and truly the notion of a spiritual family.

This is a blessing that expands beyond our wildest aspirations, and while we advance our inner Divine Mother and Divine Father, with the Gods on our side and through their love we will become whole.
Yes.
I almost always experience it a couple of days before it appears in your sermon,the things you write.
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=382633 time=1661067616 user_id=57]
And Astarte, I truly felt during Her ritual that she was my Mother and Queen.
I had very similar feelings about Astarte.I really feel like she is my mother.
When I contact Astarte, I often feel that I should be addressing her as a mother,instead of Astarte.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP Cobra, how do I send you a personal Email. I Have to talk to you about something personal Issue that I cannot Post here. I really need your help. as soon as possible. Please help me HP Cobra.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ursa Minor said:
When someone would call Satan "Father", it always felt like I wasn't fit to call him that, or that it was "out of place" for me. What you posted reminds me, a few months ago Astarte talked to me and she felt like a "Mother" to me. Now that you've thoroughly explained these concepts to me, I can understand. Thanks again HP Cobra, you've answered a question I didn't even know I had.

It is not like dad and mom, it goes a bit deeper here. It has been explained in the post. As you move onwards you will see it. Of course, we are all free to approach the subject as it is better for us. The objective here is not literal but spiritual.

I understand what you mean, I thought about it for a while and realized that it's the Catholic corruption of it that was causing me hang-ups. I denied this concept entirely because I had no truthful and detailed information to go on (the Xianity concept is very shallow). I'll be able to move forward once that inner issue has been resolved and my mind readjusts.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

How do I protect myself from mindcontrol of the enemy. I get mindcontrolled and made dead while alive in a way.

I need ways to get balanced again so I can experience emotions normally. I feel way off. Some guy cursed at me, something I should punch him for but I didn’t feel a thing. Just like how I didn’t feel a thing when seeing my dead relative in his casket.

I must have help because I’m in way over my head.

I have connected with multiple energies and the one I want to run on is the energie of light.

Light =power and I assume the light experiences life the most “beautiful”.

I touched on it and I felt the difference in “chest size”.

I did start to shake involuntarily and that didn’t seem good…

Can you guys tell me if that is a problem.

I don’t want anyone to get fked over.
But I don’t want to live this way either.

Deep feeling for music and such is what I expect, better being able to take blows with fighting, normal emotions proper for the situation.

I need to understand something else too. How can I protect myself from the things they vibrate, I have no clue how to protect myself from all that comes toward me and trust me it’s allot.

This world is a crazy place and I need your help getting through while being able to maximize my enjoyment. Can’t even get to enjoy sex anymore 😑.

Can you guys tell me what to do and explain why I do what I must do.

I would appreciate information in detail and completely open sharing of it.

It will make working with you guys easyer also it will give me something to trust you guys

I have always been the black sheep of my family and the least favorite. Through Father Satan I have definitely felt what it's like to have a proper Father. I have trouble connecting to the Goddesses though.

I have always felt Beelzebul as a spiritual father and Astarte as a spiritual mother, now I understand better the bond I have always felt towards them.

If we can get Father Satan's and mother Lilith's additional deep information like Azazel, bael and Isis , we can understand more about divine then
. I hope

This sermon made me cry with some aches on my throat, so that I had to pause reading for a moment. Now I know why sometimes, after doing hatha yoga, I unconsciously see myself as a baby in Satan's arms. This is a very beautiful sermon indeed. Well done HP. Cobra.

jbkbmz said:
Question,,,,, Who was Satan's father,,, mother ? Also, with Lilith, Beelzebub, Astaroth, etc. Satan's age was mentioned here somewhere. I am assuming he had a physical birth, as spirits cannot create in the physical without a physical means of doing so. When Satan created or ( re created ) and advanced humanity was he in Physical form then.? I am assuming he had physical parents.

Well yes every soul had a parent that put us into being at some point in time... I think its best not to know who father Satan's dad is and I think he wouldn't Like us at all..... it is wise just to let sleeping dog's lay

Hail
Satan

jbkbmz said:

This is very important, I wish to see the answer from High Priest Hooded Cobra

It is necessary, imperative,
an essential need of the soul
to read true information, about our Gods!

Great sermon Hoodedcobra666 !

Hail Satan forever!

I have seen Satan as a father since I first came to Satanism, as for Lilith, I could only hope I'd be seen as a daughter in her eyes.

The utter lack of maternal and paternal presence in my life has left a lot of confusion in me and plenty of loneliness. I dedicated my soul to Satan in hopes that, with time, this void would be filled with the love and comfort the Gods provide.

I want to get to know the Gods, I want to know every aspect of myself and I want to mend the tear my parents' absence has left in me.

How do I go about this? How can I form a lasting bond with Satan and Lilith? How can I advance to a level that I will have communication with the Gods?

I am working on a sun square to improve my psychic ability and I meditate every morning and night. It still feels like it just isn't enough. Could praying help?

tyrantmage said:
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
tyrantmage said:
HP Cobra, how do I send you a personal Email. I Have to talk to you about something personal Issue that I cannot Post here. I really need your help. as soon as possible. Please help me HP Cobra.
[email protected]

thanks! ill send an email imediately
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75581
Cobra contact details are listed here many times. ;)

EtheerSatan said:
jbkbmz said:

Why is it important... I also would like to know but i m not going to demand an answer from HP..

He obviously had physical parents since it's been written that he is the age of 500,000 (i remember seeing it somewhere written), and he transcended by doing the magnum opus most likely...

Father Satan is real, and has real life needs althoug they obviously differ from yours or mine... who we are at an animal stage compared to Him or any other God or Daemon...

CowboyfromHell said:
EtheerSatan said:
jbkbmz said:

Why is it important... I also would like to know but i m not going to demand an answer from HP..

He obviously had physical parents since it's been written that he is the age of 500,000 (i remember seeing it somewhere written), and he transcended by doing the magnum opus most likely...

Father Satan is real, and has real life needs althoug they obviously differ from yours or mine... who we are at an animal stage compared to Him or any other God or Daemon...

I am not demanding, I just love and hope to know the details about Father Satan's incarnation.

As for the Sumerian mythology, his father is the head Anunnaki god Anu.

EtheerSatan said:
CowboyfromHell said:
EtheerSatan said:

I am not demanding, I just love and hope to know the details about Father Satan's incarnation.

Anu is an allegory, not a real god. Anu means sky, more like a personification of the sky. Therefore Enki and Enlil (Satan and Beelzebul) are the children of the "sky". Because they come from the sky.

Ποσειδών666 said:
EtheerSatan said:
CowboyfromHell said:

Anu is an allegory, not a real god. Anu means sky, more like a personification of the sky. Therefore Enki and Enlil (Satan and Beelzebul) are the children of the "sky". Because they come from the sky.

Yes but his mother is Nammu the primordial water goddess, so Father Enki is the core manifestation of the Infinite Way of natural and spiritual existence

EtheerSatan said:
Ποσειδών666 said:
EtheerSatan said:

Yes but his mother is Nammu the primordial water goddess, so Father Enki is the core manifestation of the Infinite Way of natural and spiritual existence

Be aware that mythologies and legends are full of allegories and they have spiritual meanings and messages underlying of these stories.

Father Satan has biological parents just as you and I have but we just don't know who they really are and if they reached the godhead after Satan discovered The Magnum Opus. This is a thing that only Hp can answer.

I feel you. You are just trying to make connections and are trying to understand things. But the only thing I can tell you is that advance yourself and see the truth for yourself. This is what we all are trying to do.

Ποσειδών666 said:
EtheerSatan said:
Ποσειδών666 said:

Be aware that mythologies and legends are full of allegories and they have spiritual meanings and messages underlying of these stories.

Father Satan has biological parents just as you and I have but we just don't know who they really are and if they reached the godhead after Satan discovered The Magnum Opus. This is a thing that only Hp can answer.

I feel you. You are just trying to make connections and are trying to understand things. But the only thing I can tell you is that advance yourself and see the truth for yourself. This is what we all are trying to do.

Wouldn't that make him the firstborn prince of the biological King Anu and his concubine?

I will keep advancing with you, so let's keep it up all of us 🙏🏻

Advancing yourself and empowering your soul do not prevent you from knowing your lineage, heritage and history.

Knowing your lineage does not prevent you from advancing.

tyrantmage said:

when I clicked on the link I ended up in the ongoing translation site for filipinos, well i didnt get there in one click I admit, its some sort of hard to explain urge to click the unfinished project. my life is sill a mess and my family is barely eating three meals a day. but still its not an excuse to sit iddle as the truth about our original Gods is postphoned from getting out to the fellow filipinos. i feel shameful now. im so pathetic, Im sorry guys for letting you down once again. i hope the Gods forgive me for I let them down again.

tyrantmage said:
tyrantmage said:

when I clicked on the link I ended up in the ongoing translation site for filipinos, well i didnt get there in one click I admit, its some sort of hard to explain urge to click the unfinished project. my life is sill a mess and my family is barely eating three meals a day. but still its not an excuse to sit iddle as the truth about our original Gods is postphoned from getting out to the fellow filipinos. i feel shameful now. im so pathetic, Im sorry guys for letting you down once again. i hope the Gods forgive me for I let them down again.

Alright, so I read the front page and I noticed something is off with the translation on baalzevulon's qoute " Darkness is light turned inside out"
the translation currently on display says:
"Ang kadiliman ay kabaliktaran ng liwanag"
which is actually means: " darkness is the opposite of light"
which I think is Completely different from what lord zeus really means from His qoute.
istead of the word kabaliktaran, it should be binaliktad but more. it should be:
"Ang kadiliman ay Binaliktad na liwanag"
On the translators part it is completely understandable that some of English phrases like " turned Inside out" are harder to translate to filipino, but I will not Explain on that because Ill just explain on why my translation of lord zeus's qoute is more accurate.

you see the word kabaliktaran means "opposite"
but lord zues was I think trying to say that the forces of darkness is actually forces of light but labeled darkness. so since there is no direct translation to the Phrase turned Insined out we simply have to change the word to emphasise that there was an act of turning the light into darkness instead of just saying that it is the opposite of darkness. just like a hous that used to be upright but turned upside down that now what used to be the floor is now posited in the roof and the roof is posited on the floor directly ont the ground.
this is where the word binaliktad fits perfectly. binaliktad when translated directly means reversed or well turned upside down.
why this post? well I think if we leave the translation of that phrase as it is now then newcomers would just think "yeah we Already know darkness is the opposite of light! even three years olds know that!" then lord Zeus would look like a joke to them because of that, theyd think he is a fool.
Im sorry guys, I hope this helps.

tyrantmage said:
tyrantmage said:

just send, all perfect
really fAk off
I am up to here

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back