Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Be A Man? - It's Actually Rather Simple [Update: Working Out?]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
[Update July 14 2022]

Adrellis said:
some things I read make no sense. you say hit the gym for part of masculinity, what if some of us don't want to be muscleheads or bulk up? we're in the wrong?

you're a leader and I read things in an either/or method. that's why I'm asking. I'm confused, I'm not sure what you're saying precisely by that. if you're saying don't be lazy, fine.

You must have optimal fitness, and going to the gym is not necessary for that. As for optimal, we mean healthy. Yes, some people might hate it, but this is the correct advice [you can train very lightweight and a few times per week]. You must keep fit and healthy, and the body type you will want to have is your own choice.

The higher the development of the body, the better for you. To a lesser extent that is also true for women, but for men there are many things one is losing out from if they don't at least do the optimal things, let alone if we allow ourselves to become to placid. Then we lose on too many benefits, health, mental and otherwise.

Working out should be done as part as of any developing man, be this only twice or trice per week, or a full on schedule to develop the body. The idea that one can completely ignore this and be all good is not true, and it will also cost someone considerably on their health. Therefore, I have to advise the proper thing and then you have to adjust this based on logic.

For those of our own who might struggle with being overweight etc, it's time to make a decision to take back your life slowly. If you are past the age of 60 or so, you can let it go and simply focus on having a more optimal diet.

Just don't let yourself go and allow yourself to get sick or become lazy to where you cannot operate. It's necessary to have activity to an extent.

_______

If anyone does not want certain knocks on one's face over this, do not read this post, or you might possibly hate me. Its fine.

It is also even more saddening one has to go through lengthy disclaimers to write posts like this, only because I literally live in 2022 and people have made into walking borgs because of mass media manipulation.

Thankfully, we do not have this problem here, but I have to write some "disclaimers" regardless for outsiders or others who might live the greatness of reading any article here while not being one of us.

Gods know that I want everyone to benefit, and for all to one day see the light.

Unfortunately, I have nothing to tell anyone here like media enemy bullshit the media says constantly about men: that "we wuz must discover our feminine side" in a world where literally all men are turning into severe wimps and masculinity is at an all time high level of decline.

If you want to listen to soylent nonsense about the quick way towards self destruction, one might as well open up CNN and CNBC and listen all day about how you must more effectively kill an already declining "masculinity" from the face of this planet.

One must stop lying to themselves and stop pretending one is already such an accomplished male, where your literal problem is only your "emotions", as if you are literally chad with such a big square jaw that feeling your own feelings is impossible and like Hercules, Aristotle and Socrates combined, so now you need to look into "Muh emotions" a little bit more to balance this literal perfection of a creature.

We are not there yet. The fact that our society literally tells us this garbage and promotes this insanity, only proves the point that it's completely sick out of it's mind. Even literally basic norms of bravery and strength, have been replaced with literal nothingness.

You literally see people who have not advanced in this life past square one, soy infested "leftists" literally whining on twitter and so on about male brutality, while they cannot even kill a fly and literally nothing of all of this happens anyway. They even pretend that we are living in some sort of hyper-masculine world where danger, rape and destruction is on just about any corner - They live in Beverly Hills, but they pretend they live in the worst Neighbor in Somalia where the law of Fred the 500 lbs beast is the rule, or something.

For the solution to this great imaginary problem of literally too much 500 Lbs Greg that Goes Around With 10 Machine Guns and 5 Grenades [never ever happened], they purport the solution is to further effeminate everyone, or other greater solutions to cause a greater anti-male holocaust which involve perpetual veganism and emasculation or even cutting male sexual organs.

"The other time I went to the super market and I was so intimidated by 500 lbs bodybuilders and many killing machines and rapist men, that I believe that global warming is a necessary issue, ok just cut their balls now my rabbi said so" - Twitter Soylent 2022.

If one is a twitter soylent, this post is not for you.

Meanwhile, when this occurs when literal Jihad troops invade here million by million, they have the other record to play about "inclusion acceptance tolerance" and so on. Here the soylent has nothing to say except "We must accept everything and everyone" and so on. Regardless on if the reality of literally being bombed and killed by undisciplined masculinity is actually true in this case [and the only true danger in the West at this point, except of external nations].

This apparent Jihad retarded Masculinity is "accepted", but normal, sensible, aeons long, tried and true, necessary for survival [and for women] masculinity, is discarded and called the greatest evil. It is also this very exact masculinity that would protect the soylent and all the people that do not like this, but they want to literally remove this from the face of the earth on a twilight of widely accepted mass national, racial, existential suicide.

It takes a fool to not recognize this great act that these people are trying to create: It's to literally disable us all to invasion, destruction, and an array of other psychological failures all that come from ignoring certain virtues that have their place among many others on the universal map of living a decent and healthy life.

Socially, we are to where people are so severely wimped out, that society is declining and going downhill, and the only thing that we tell ourselves is how we will coddle our nonsense even more and more, until we literally become jelly on every level and are squashed by every passing invader and enemy.

Let us be honest of the state of present day man, and accept that most people are just fucking weak, just looking for more excuses to expand upon this sissified wimpery, and that there is no reasonable talking taking place on how to evolve into a proper man whatsoever.

As if this is not enough, "Masculinity" is being purposefully associated with: Domestic violence, being a square jaw brainless retard that wants to kill everyone with a big club on their hand, and people are literally told nonsense that if one becomes more of a man, they will become a danger or menace to society, or a rapist, or other crazy things like this.

To those who are mindwashed, I have to tell you: NONE OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH BEING A MAN. The above, by ancient and traditional definition, is the failure of a man. Failure to control urges, momentary failure to procure and love their wife to avoid domestic violence, powerlessness to control the inner emotions that might lead to deadly urges, and so on.

By increasing masculinity, you are not increasing the above. You are lessening the above. The complete system of creating men in the Ancient civilizations, produced far better and more quality men than we have today. This creation involves inner values which will be related in the future, but until then this post should suffice if followed.

Therefore in regards to the enemy prototypes, one must DISCARD these programmed prototypes before one engages in proper understanding of being a man and how one can evolve in that regard. One must stop fearing their own self and their own inner masculinity. As this force is developed, one also develops inner qualities that will help you along the way to have a balanced advancement as a Spiritual Satanist.

After we have moved this out of the way and have understood the collective plague that this world is upon, one must examine how much of this plague is in themselves, and how much immunity one has towards this plage.

I repeat, all the above errant messages projected by the media, are here only to brainwash you and to weaken you. Women are barraged with other messages that only intent to collapse the inner structure of their own soul and spirit, and render women the weakest they have ever been. Men are done assault on a great scale, to cause the same thing alongside women.

All of this is aimed to cause an internal and external collapse of our souls and therefore our society.

If one thinks these things are not there, you are delusional. One must observe closely the previous generations of the 70's, 80's, 90's, let alone the generations of the 40's and 30's, or read history, to understand that all of this assault on everything human is actually well co-ordinates and created to be this way.

If you are that delusional to think none of this exists or that this is great, please don't prohibit other people who are not as delusional from making a firm foundation upon which the building will stand so you can be free to be delusional, and let them listen.

For a last disclaimer: That is not about going to the gym all day and becoming a narcissist, trying to call other people "Betas" and cause your fellow men issues, beating your wife, and other retarded hyperbolic sick nonsense that are created out of retarded emotional reactions to something written and is only related to being a man in the realm of ever stranger mass media made fiction.

Clearly, denying your emotions, or other extremes that might be projected by weak minds who imagine too much on this after reactionary programming created by mass media manipulation.

My message is very specific, and it should not be taken out of context. It should be read carefully. It is here to help you. And you must apply this on your own moderation and awareness, and in accordance to your own will.

In fact, since we know that women also can develop certain virtues that are about men, HPS Maxine should be brought as an example of maxed out virtues that we call broadly as both "male" and "female". Her integrity, dutiful nature, but also kindness and tenderness, have shown me beyond any doubt what a woman can accomplish if they set their minds on a task. But this is the topic of another post that will involve mostly woman.

Having closed this pitiful disclaimer one has to issue simply because we are collectively insane as a world, I am moving on now to the original post. Now, in regards to men...

Except of being biologically born as a man, one has to learn to become a man and there are specific sets of things that one must do to effectively become a man.

You are to BECOME this. The thing you get from nature is merely a biological gender here and nothing else.

In this world currently, there are a lot of wimps, weak people, shit-heads, lazy people who sit passively all day and all sorts of other people who literally say that since they aren't feeling like they are men, even want to become women now.

There is nothing here one would not expect, as both from a perspective of biology and virtues, ultimate passivity generally makes a man into a woman. All you have to do to achieve this is to sit on a chair and literally do nothing, but be a passive mindless consumer, and in no time, you will not really be a "woman", but you will become literally an unidentifiable creature and soon on not even a man.

They self destroy themselves for no reason.

Unlike with being a "woman" [a basic thing is implied woman "are" nowadays - but this is for another post on how to attain powerful femininity], being a man requires these: effort, trying, sacrifice, having virtues, trial and error, accepting rejection from women or from the world, or family or parents[much of one's life as a male will be rejection], seeking power, doing duty, working, producing, giving, overcoming and all sorts of other things most people want to escape from, considering this as a "great curse" or with other even more stupid things such as calling this "Difficult".

What has happened in this society is that since everyone is running from what is "difficult", as with idiots who try to ignore Saturn or the fact that we age, they are confronted at some point with the pent up bills that arise out of this negligence, eventually leading to personal and social destruction.

Being a man is about trying to win, competing, victory, greater knowledge, understanding, honor and a lot of other values currently under the ultimate siege and assault.

Nobody in this globe wants to see truly complete women and men, as these forces strongly resemble spiritual and Godly qualities that the enemy does not want to exist inside this joke of a clown world.

Without masculinity, everything collapses. The masculine energy is the energy that defends and attacks, and keeps certain boundaries in life.

A lot of people are also considerably sissified at this point, and they think that they are men. Yes, men have feelings, emotions, men can cry, experience failures and all of this. But men must also have willpower and men are forged through coming out of difficulties and we are built through tears and pain.

You have not seen men cry until you have seen men cry on the marriage of their best friend, and I hope people get to see this one day. The strongest men are those who have had to face a lot of adverse circumstances and made it out of them on top of everything.

If you are a young man and you do not feel very much "Completely as a man" just yet, know this normal. The completion of manliness occurs later on in life, after you have experiences, trial and error or have advanced physically, mentally and spiritually. It is normal to doubt yourself, have moments of weakness, moments of being lost, or whatever else men are supposed to experience.

With systematic effort, one overcomes these. In the same way the perfect manly physique or a healthy physique is not attained without effort, men are built out of a blob of rock that has nothing on it. Then, progressively, one builds and builds one's personality, goals, dreams, all in accordance to what one can do and keeping in mind the things that they can overcome.

It takes going to the gym, having maybe children, taking care of others, putting some duty on your shoulders - communal, or of family, or of others, or of anything. It does not occur otherwise. One has to exist, and the building upon this pattern is an unalienable truth.

Alternatively, one is never tested against anything and one is no different than a child and very delusional. To develop, one has to confront the upwards path, alternatively, we remain incomplete.

For those who might be young, listen carefully here as this advice might save your life, and many parents will not tell you any of this advice. Many parents have abandoned their children now in lands of severe delusion.

A man also has grace, spirituality, and many other things which keep growing and growing up until the points of the highest refinement. It does not come overnight. It takes work. Even being a real human being and a spiritual human being in general, takes work.

There is no set level from where you simply look back and say "Oh, I have been a man now, that's enough". It's an ongoing process. Accept and befriend this process. Every passing day, it will be greater and greater.

If a man stagnates, and allows weakness, placidity and full on rampant "femininity" to overtake them, you will definitely start forming into a sissy. Then with this, all sorts of issue might arise in your life and the life of other people around you, if there are any. Chances are also high that one who does this, might end up being completely alone.

Generally, whatever does not include effort and growth in life, will make someone directly into a female. For example, if one simply allows severe obesity to take place, the first thing that happens is that whatever is associated with femininity starts growing itself.

As one should understand, this does not have to do with your sexual tastes, which I leave outside of this context.

Our society does not want people to know of any gender roles, as the forces expressed here on their full expression metaphysically connect to the Gods and Goddesses, and nobody really wants you to have understanding of either. The less you know, and the more confused they are, the more the enemy profits from your demise.

Men also require certain activities in order to spark their masculinity up, and it does not happen by crying and whining all day on why you were not born as "more" or as a "ready man", or daddy didn't give you more, or that society is too evil or cruel to you.

Nobody ever said or imagined that men would be created in this way. Men get created from certain circumstances or certain self impositions that have to do with expanding the masculine power.

Yes, society can be cruel [it depends on where you live too], but when the inner powers of clear energies like the one I discuss here as masculinity take place, one can survive and exist and so on.

The reward of getting in touch with this precious force is not for the faint hearted, the weak, those who run from advancement and do not want to do anything in life, and it runs from those who want to always be wimps and pussies all their life.

Likewise, the so called "Feminity" or "Being a Woman" also requires work to be manifested, and these powers don't just arise out of nowhere. They require inner work.

Certain people also say oftentimes shit like "Oh, I want to be more feminine too", as if you were literally Hulk, and now the only singular problem is that we have to turn Hulk into a civilized being.

Generally, this perversion and insanity comes from people who generally are not working on this masculinity at all, but want to make glaring excuses over justifying their own excessive femininity, and give it even more ground until they literally sit on a chair and are entirely confused about what they are and that type of thing.

After one advances considerably in being a man, do not worry, if you develop certain things like awareness of balance and self control, bravery and other inner foundations will also lead you to understand grace, kindness, goodness and other things, which only arise out of power and not out of primordial bottomless weakness.

In fact, all of this nonsense you hear in 2022 about "men needing to become more feminine" and "more accepting of their emotions" and all sorts of this other garbage, is because most men are already to where they are literally like women in many respects, and even less accomplished. Additionally, it's common to whine all day in a passive state.

This deprived and self destructive state, is loved by many people and media propagandists, who want males to be placcid, weak and retarded, and they also present 75 lbs nerds sitting on computers all day are actually having to solve the riddle of literally reducing their own little masculinity that they were never taught to develop as if this is the magic recipe of getting in touch with your "emotions" and other nonsensical garbage.

Lastly, one more advice I have to give to people out of great care, is that this sissified mentality that a few people have [male or female] in this forum, that you will never struggle to advance, never have to bother to help, do inner or outer overcoming, and that simply everything is going to fall in place without you doing anything: IS AN ILLNESS THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE.

JOIN THE OTHERS WHO HAVE LISTENED AND TAKE THE GREATER PATH TO LIFE!

ONE MUST KNOW WHEN TO SAY WITH PROPER THINKING THIS: "FUCK WHAT THIS WORLD SAYS".

Why fuck them? Because THEY WANT YOU TO BE DEPRESSED, SUICIDAL, FAILED AND WORTHLESS!

Listen to me and apply this: Remember to live your life and exist within the context of advancement, so that you will see the Grace of the Gods.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Long time lurker here, my name is Fred. This post made me question myself. I want to know more

I will become a stronger and better man. My dedication ritual will be done soon. I wont let fear stop me.

Lovely post as always.
I actually did ponder about the spiritual point of view on masculinity and femininity, and it's interesting to say that i have actually kinda came to the same conclusion, which is why your post resonated with me a lot. Now its become even clearer in my mind what masculinity is and isn't. Thank you High Priest 🖤❤️💙

VenuSStar said:
Long time lurker here, my name is Fred. This post made me question myself. I want to know more

I will become a stronger and better man. My dedication ritual will be done soon. I wont let fear stop me.

Hell yeah man🤘😎 go and do that. we and the gods support you.

If you got any question feel free to ask
Hail Satan🔥

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If anyone does not want certain knocks on one's face over this, do not read this post, or you might possibly hate me. Its fine.

It is also even more saddening one has to go through lengthy disclaimers to write posts like this, only because I literally live in 2022 and people have made into walking borgs because of mass media manipulation.

Thankfully, we do not have this problem here, but I have to write some "disclaimers" regardless for outsiders or others who might live the greatness of reading any article here while not being one of us.

Gods know that I want everyone to benefit, and for all to one day see the light.

Unfortunately, I have nothing to tell anyone here like media enemy bullshit the media says constantly about men: that "we wuz must discover our feminine side" in a world where literally all men are turning into severe wimps and masculinity is at an all time high level of decline.

If you want to listen to soylent nonsense about the quick way towards self destruction, one might as well open up CNN and CNBC and listen all day about how you must more effectively kill an already declining "masculinity" from the face of this planet.

One must stop lying to themselves and stop pretending one is already such an accomplished male, where your literal problem is only your "emotions", as if you are literally chad with such a big square jaw that feeling your own feelings is impossible and like Hercules, Aristotle and Socrates combined, so now you need to look into "Muh emotions" a little bit more to balance this literal perfection of a creature.

We are not there yet. The fact that our society literally tells us this garbage and promotes this insanity, only proves the point that it's completely sick out of it's mind. Even literally basic norms of bravery and strength, have been replaced with literal nothingness.

You literally see people who have not advanced in this life past square one, soy infested "leftists" literally whining on twitter and so on about male brutality, while they cannot even kill a fly and literally nothing of all of this happens anyway. They even pretend that we are living in some sort of hyper-masculine world where danger, rape and destruction is on just about any corner - They live in Beverly Hills, but they pretend they live in the worst Neighbor in Somalia where the law of Fred the 500 lbs beast is the rule, or something.

For the solution to this great imaginary problem of literally too much 500 Lbs Greg that Goes Around With 10 Machine Guns and 5 Grenades [never ever happened], they purport the solution is to further effeminate everyone, or other greater solutions to cause a greater anti-male holocaust which involve perpetual veganism and emasculation or even cutting male sexual organs.

"The other time I went to the super market and I was so intimidated by 500 lbs bodybuilders and many killing machines and rapist men, that I believe that global warming is a necessary issue, ok just cut their balls now my rabbi said so" - Twitter Soylent 2022.

If one is a twitter soylent, this post is not for you.

Meanwhile, when this occurs when literal Jihad troops invade here million by million, they have the other record to play about "inclusion acceptance tolerance" and so on. Here the soylent has nothing to say except "We must accept everything and everyone" and so on. Regardless on if the reality of literally being bombed and killed by undisciplined masculinity is actually true in this case [and the only true danger in the West at this point, except of external nations].

This apparent Jihad retarded Masculinity is "accepted", but normal, sensible, aeons long, tried and true, necessary for survival [and for women] masculinity, is discarded and called the greatest evil. It is also this very exact masculinity that would protect the soylent and all the people that do not like this, but they want to literally remove this from the face of the earth on a twilight of widely accepted mass national, racial, existential suicide.

It takes a fool to not recognize this great act that these people are trying to create: It's to literally disable us all to invasion, destruction, and an array of other psychological failures all that come from ignoring certain virtues that have their place among many others on the universal map of living a decent and healthy life.

Socially, we are to where people are so severely wimped out, that society is declining and going downhill, and the only thing that we tell ourselves is how we will coddle our nonsense even more and more, until we literally become jelly on every level and are squashed by every passing invader and enemy.

Let us be honest of the state of present day man, and accept that most people are just fucking weak, just looking for more excuses to expand upon this sissified wimpery, and that there is no reasonable talking taking place on how to evolve into a proper man whatsoever.

As if this is not enough, "Masculinity" is being purposefully associated with: Domestic violence, being a square jaw brainless retard that wants to kill everyone with a big club on their hand, and people are literally told nonsense that if one becomes more of a man, they will become a danger or menace to society, or a rapist, or other crazy things like this.

To those who are mindwashed, I have to tell you: NONE OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH BEING A MAN. The above, by ancient and traditional definition, is the failure of a man. Failure to control urges, momentary failure to procure and love their wife to avoid domestic violence, powerlessness to control the inner emotions that might lead to deadly urges, and so on.

By increasing masculinity, you are not increasing the above. You are lessening the above. The complete system of creating men in the Ancient civilizations, produced far better and more quality men than we have today. This creation involves inner values which will be related in the future, but until then this post should suffice if followed.

Therefore in regards to the enemy prototypes, one must DISCARD these programmed prototypes before one engages in proper understanding of being a man and how one can evolve in that regard. One must stop fearing their own self and their own inner masculinity. As this force is developed, one also develops inner qualities that will help you along the way to have a balanced advancement as a Spiritual Satanist.

After we have moved this out of the way and have understood the collective plague that this world is upon, one must examine how much of this plague is in themselves, and how much immunity one has towards this plage.

I repeat, all the above errant messages projected by the media, are here only to brainwash you and to weaken you. Women are barraged with other messages that only intent to collapse the inner structure of their own soul and spirit, and render women the weakest they have ever been. Men are done assault on a great scale, to cause the same thing alongside women.

All of this is aimed to cause an internal and external collapse of our souls and therefore our society.

If one thinks these things are not there, you are delusional. One must observe closely the previous generations of the 70's, 80's, 90's, let alone the generations of the 40's and 30's, or read history, to understand that all of this assault on everything human is actually well co-ordinates and created to be this way.

If you are that delusional to think none of this exists or that this is great, please don't prohibit other people who are not as delusional from making a firm foundation upon which the building will stand so you can be free to be delusional, and let them listen.

For a last disclaimer: That is not about going to the gym all day and becoming a narcissist, trying to call other people "Betas" and cause your fellow men issues, beating your wife, and other retarded hyperbolic sick nonsense that are created out of retarded emotional reactions to something written and is only related to being a man in the realm of ever stranger mass media made fiction.

Clearly, denying your emotions, or other extremes that might be projected by weak minds who imagine too much on this after reactionary programming created by mass media manipulation.

My message is very specific, and it should not be taken out of context. It should be read carefully. It is here to help you. And you must apply this on your own moderation and awareness, and in accordance to your own will.

In fact, since we know that women also can develop certain virtues that are about men, HPS Maxine should be brought as an example of maxed out virtues that we call broadly as both "male" and "female". Her integrity, dutiful nature, but also kindness and tenderness, have shown me beyond any doubt what a woman can accomplish if they set their minds on a task. But this is the topic of another post that will involve mostly woman.

Having closed this pitiful disclaimer one has to issue simply because we are collectively insane as a world, I am moving on now to the original post. Now, in regards to men...

Except of being biologically born as a man, one has to learn to become a man and there are specific sets of things that one must do to effectively become a man.

You are to BECOME this. The thing you get from nature is merely a biological gender here and nothing else.

In this world currently, there are a lot of wimps, weak people, shit-heads, lazy people who sit passively all day and all sorts of other people who literally say that since they aren't feeling like they are men, even want to become women now.

There is nothing here one would not expect, as both from a perspective of biology and virtues, ultimate passivity generally makes a man into a woman. All you have to do to achieve this is to sit on a chair and literally do nothing, but be a passive mindless consumer, and in no time, you will not really be a "woman", but you will become literally an unidentifiable creature and soon on not even a man.

They self destroy themselves for no reason.

Unlike with being a "woman" [a basic thing is implied woman "are" nowadays - but this is for another post on how to attain powerful femininity], being a man requires these: effort, trying, sacrifice, having virtues, trial and error, accepting rejection from women or from the world, or family or parents[much of one's life as a male will be rejection], seeking power, doing duty, working, producing, giving, overcoming and all sorts of other things most people want to escape from, considering this as a "great curse" or with other even more stupid things such as calling this "Difficult".

What has happened in this society is that since everyone is running from what is "difficult", as with idiots who try to ignore Saturn or the fact that we age, they are confronted at some point with the pent up bills that arise out of this negligence, eventually leading to personal and social destruction.

Being a man is about trying to win, competing, victory, greater knowledge, understanding, honor and a lot of other values currently under the ultimate siege and assault.

Nobody in this globe wants to see truly complete women and men, as these forces strongly resemble spiritual and Godly qualities that the enemy does not want to exist inside this joke of a clown world.

Without masculinity, everything collapses. The masculine energy is the energy that defends and attacks, and keeps certain boundaries in life.

A lot of people are also considerably sissified at this point, and they think that they are men. Yes, men have feelings, emotions, men can cry, experience failures and all of this. But men must also have willpower and men are forged through coming out of difficulties and we are built through tears and pain.

You have not seen men cry until you have seen men cry on the marriage of their best friend, and I hope people get to see this one day. The strongest men are those who have had to face a lot of adverse circumstances and made it out of them on top of everything.

If you are a young man and you do not feel very much "Completely as a man" just yet, know this normal. The completion of manliness occurs later on in life, after you have experiences, trial and error or have advanced physically, mentally and spiritually. It is normal to doubt yourself, have moments of weakness, moments of being lost, or whatever else men are supposed to experience.

With systematic effort, one overcomes these. In the same way the perfect manly physique or a healthy physique is not attained without effort, men are built out of a blob of rock that has nothing on it. Then, progressively, one builds and builds one's personality, goals, dreams, all in accordance to what one can do and keeping in mind the things that they can overcome.

It takes going to the gym, having maybe children, taking care of others, putting some duty on your shoulders - communal, or of family, or of others, or of anything. It does not occur otherwise. One has to exist, and the building upon this pattern is an unalienable truth.

Alternatively, one is never tested against anything and one is no different than a child and very delusional. To develop, one has to confront the upwards path, alternatively, we remain incomplete.

For those who might be young, listen carefully here as this advice might save your life, and many parents will not tell you any of this advice. Many parents have abandoned their children now in lands of severe delusion.

A man also has grace, spirituality, and many other things which keep growing and growing up until the points of the highest refinement. It does not come overnight. It takes work. Even being a real human being and a spiritual human being in general, takes work.

There is no set level from where you simply look back and say "Oh, I have been a man now, that's enough". It's an ongoing process. Accept and befriend this process. Every passing day, it will be greater and greater.

If a man stagnates, and allows weakness, placidity and full on rampant "femininity" to overtake them, you will definitely start forming into a sissy. Then with this, all sorts of issue might arise in your life and the life of other people around you, if there are any. Chances are also high that one who does this, might end up being completely alone.

Generally, whatever does not include effort and growth in life, will make someone directly into a female. For example, if one simply allows severe obesity to take place, the first thing that happens is that whatever is associated with femininity starts growing itself.

As one should understand, this does not have to do with your sexual tastes, which I leave outside of this context.

Our society does not want people to know of any gender roles, as the forces expressed here on their full expression metaphysically connect to the Gods and Goddesses, and nobody really wants you to have understanding of either. The less you know, and the more confused they are, the more the enemy profits from your demise.

Men also require certain activities in order to spark their masculinity up, and it does not happen by crying and whining all day on why you were not born as "more" or as a "ready man", or daddy didn't give you more, or that society is too evil or cruel to you.

Nobody ever said or imagined that men would be created in this way. Men get created from certain circumstances or certain self impositions that have to do with expanding the masculine power.

Yes, society can be cruel [it depends on where you live too], but when the inner powers of clear energies like the one I discuss here as masculinity take place, one can survive and exist and so on.

The reward of getting in touch with this precious force is not for the faint hearted, the weak, those who run from advancement and do not want to do anything in life, and it runs from those who want to always be wimps and pussies all their life.

Likewise, the so called "Feminity" or "Being a Woman" also requires work to be manifested, and these powers don't just arise out of nowhere. They require inner work.

Certain people also say oftentimes shit like "Oh, I want to be more feminine too", as if you were literally Hulk, and now the only singular problem is that we have to turn Hulk into a civilized being.

Generally, this perversion and insanity comes from people who generally are not working on this masculinity at all, but want to make glaring excuses over justifying their own excessive femininity, and give it even more ground until they literally sit on a chair and are entirely confused about what they are and that type of thing.

After one advances considerably in being a man, do not worry, if you develop certain things like awareness of balance and self control, bravery and other inner foundations will also lead you to understand grace, kindness, goodness and other things, which only arise out of power and not out of primordial bottomless weakness.

In fact, all of this nonsense you hear in 2022 about "men needing to become more feminine" and "more accepting of their emotions" and all sorts of this other garbage, is because most men are already to where they are literally like women and whine all day in a passive state.

This deprived and self destructive state, is loved by many people and media propagandists, who want males to be placcid, weak and retarded, and they also present 75 lbs nerds sitting on computers all day are actually having to solve the riddle of literally reducing their own little masculinity that they were never taught to develop as if this is the magic recipe of getting in touch with your "emotions" and other nonsensical garbage.

Lastly, one more advice I have to give to people out of great care, is that this sissified mentality that a few people have [male or female] in this forum, that you will never struggle to advance, never have to bother to help, do inner or outer overcoming, and that simply everything is going to fall in place without you doing anything: IS AN ILLNESS THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE.

JOIN THE OTHERS WHO HAVE LISTENED AND TAKE THE GREATER PATH TO LIFE!

ONE MUST KNOW WHEN TO SAY WITH PROPER THINKING THIS: "FUCK WHAT THIS WORLD SAYS".

Why fuck them? Because THEY WANT YOU TO BE DEPRESSED, SUICIDAL, FAILED AND WORTHLESS!

Listen to me and apply this: Remember to live your life and exist within the context of advancement, so that you will see the Grace of the Gods.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Interesting sermon!

I look forward to what you have to say about femininity. I've been wondering for a long time. It is the main reason why I revere Athena, since for me she is a female role model.

Do you know what is really weird and i think you were in my head. This song played today and i wondered what if HC is HPS Maxine. Then you said something about hulk which means you wrote this sermon somewere yesterday afternoon the same time i saw the good clever hulk and the hulk smash in my head.
So either you its a soul connection that we share or you spied in my head. It won't be the first time i noticed this.

Are you HPS?

Honestly, one of the most powerful messages your have ever posted.

Sometimes its almost like you are reading my mind, but its obvious in times like these, you are sensing what most of us are going though and what is plaguing mankind most directly. As I approach the time of my Saturn return, I have recently had the exact thoughts of what kind of man I am, do I even have what it takes, what is lacking in my life that is barring me from obtaining a dignified existence, and so on and so forth.

Fantastic and timely post. Thank you HP.

Masculinity is something I've always deeply valued and admired, both in myself and others, sometimes to the point of becoming despondent about being unable to become as manly as I felt I should be. But one of your previous sermons helped me understand that masculinity is really more about one's character, than the superficial things I was led to focus on by others. That knowledge ended up healing me and setting me free.

I grew up surrounded by strong, masculine role models: my brother, whose charisma and wisdom acquired through deep reflection always inspired everyone around him to grow and advance with him; my father, who has always been prepared to endure anything and persevere to protect his family; and my mother, whose tremendous discipline and willpower led her to thrive in one of the most prestigious careers, even while receiving no help from her parents whatsoever, while also being a mother at the same time.

Given what they are like, perhaps it's no wonder that I doubted myself. But I've realised over the past few years that it was my tendency to overly focus on details, that made me blind to my own virtues: virtues that have been with me since I was just a young boy, to the point that my name alone brought fear to those who would do wrong, and inspiration to those who sought to strive for greater heights.

When puberty started, and my sexuality appeared to be in direct contradiction to what my body appeared to be designed for, I felt disoriented, and my self-doubts culminated into such depths of despair that I felt like I wanted to run away and become someone else. But thanks to you, I was able to see that even after everything, I'm still who I've always been: my endurance, my sense of justice, and my perseverance in regards to everything that's important to me, have never left me. And nothing can ever take that away from me.

Thank you for your wonderful sermon. It's words like these that helped me heal.

Thank you for touching on this topic, HPHC.

People must understand that both masculine and feminine characteristics are required for proper advancement and general success.
Baphomet_Image.gif

Remember, working with such energies will NOT produce negative effects when done with positive intentions. As a woman, a Mars Square will not make you turn into an ugly hulk, nor will a Venus Square turn a man gay or lower his ability to fight. Always intend for your workings to act positively and harmoniously with you.

When looking at our Gods, we can see they have BOTH extreme compassion and the strength of a million warriors. These are not mutually exclusive, and this is characteristic of all advanced beings, whether male, female, or whether they are water or fire-related.

Without the earth and fire associated with masculinity, we cannot implement our will or maintain structure properly. Without the water and air associated with feminity, we cannot think, sense, plan or interact on a romantic or friendly level.

As mentioned by HPHC, it takes work to develop these traits. Based on astrology, some individuals have areas that can require more work than others, such as in the way of developing strong lunar qualities, for example. If someone has a weakened Moon or has Saturn in Cancer, it will take longer for them to develop lunar abilities, compared to someone with many planets in Cancer.

Yet, once this work is completed by the individual, they will definitely experience the associated changes. Those who have done Sun or Mars Squares (depending on the affirmation) report strong increases in confidence, physical changes, boosts in energy, and so on. You do not get such changes by simply listening to Jordan Peterson telling you to clean your room.

--------------

Beyond planetary Squares, Sowilo and Thurisaz (Saulo or Thaur) represent qualities of the Sun and Mars, respectively.

SolRune.gif

An example affirmation could be Saulo x111 (or multiples of 40 or 16) “The energy of Saulo has permanently made me fully driven to complete my spiritual advancement and JOS work, in the best way for me.”x10

ThorRune.gif

For Thurisaz (multiple of 40 or 3), one can say, for example, "The energy of Thurisaz has permanently increased my self-confidence and aggression, in the best way for me" x10

NaudhRune.gif

In regards to duty and responsibility associated with masculinity, this comes from Saturn. To safely improve this, one can use Nauthiz (x100 or multiple of 10) with the affirmation “The energy of Nauthiz has permanently improved the positive aspects of my Saturn energies, in the best way for me.” x10

Alternatively, one can use "The energies of Nauthiz have permanently made me fully disciplined and consistent with my spiritual advancement and JOS work, at all times, in the best way for me." x10

Of course, "best way" refers to something useful for your advancement, current condition, as well as being healthy and positive for you. Let the Gods be the image of perfection you strive for, not the ruined ideals of clownworld, when you ponder what is the best for your soul.

The above Sowilo/Thurisaz workings should be started on a Waxing Moon, ideally a Leo, Aries, or Sagittarius sign, and the planetary times of the Sun, Mars, or Jupiter respectively.

For Nauthiz, again on a Waxing moon, ideally a Capricorn date, but Taurus and Virgo are acceptable. Similarly, the hour or day of Saturn should be used if possible.

--------------

For those with significant obstacles facing them, such as negative aspects to Mars, for example, or Saturn in Leo or Aries, it also makes sense to remove any negative karma blocking you. Beyond astrological markers, one may also have picked up strange views of Gender from this current life, which may also present an obstacle.

OsRune.gif

To clear out any negative karma, use Munka or Ansuz, in multiples of x40 or as x90, and affirm "This energy of Ansuz has removed any obstacles associated with my masculinity, in the best way for me" x9. Start on a Waning Moon, on an Aquarius, Scorpio, or Pisces sign. Capricorn can also work.

Alternatively: "This energy of Munka has permanently removed any obstacles to my discipline (or productivity) in the best way for me" x9 Pronounced as in American English: MOON-YAHH-KAH, as if the n is ñ.

If there are many negative aspects or many obstacles, this can take longer than 40 days. In either constructive or freeing-style workings, if significant karmic obstacles exist, it is normal to experience problems that may temporarily arise, related to your problem. Perhaps you may feel significantly weaker for a day or two, or maybe your mood may become hyper-aggressive. It is important to safely handle these experiences and continue the working until such problems are permanently resolved.

As always, spend a few minutes visualizing the effects of your workings, either during the affirmations or right after. Visualizations are subjective and don't need to be "perfect". Instead, rely more on your intentions. Astral sight is not required either, one can simply imagine as well.

Further reading: HPS Maxine: Using Words of Power - Freeing the Soul

Thank you HP HoodedCobra! It truly meant a lot to me and motivated me on becoming a real man in the future! I am tired of these problems with feminists shit and also jewbook pseudo-males who destroy humankind and denigrate real men!

Adolf Hitler is the perfect example, an extremely refined man who loved nature and was an artist, and his willpower was extreme.

Very eye opening, and confronting in a good way! I’ll try and apply this more!

Do you think if your schizophrenic this could be a little harder to achieve? Just wondering

All I would ever have to add here, having not read barely half of this sermon, is what Socrates reminded us of friendship.
Essentially at the end of a day when you go to bed just be willing to have a friend, or some shit.

People stop having these confusions relating to the self (which ties into the sense of masculinity too) when they disconnect from all the garbage being pushed by the kikes and degenerates on twitter and such places. Many people have a bad habit of permitting others who are infected with jewish mind plagues within their social circle and then start to become confused about themselves, about what they truly are and should be.

If one actually takes the time and effort to disconnect their mind from all the programming and poisons that the kikes are pushing constantly, and distances themself from people infected by these things, their path becomes much clearer and one even begins to understand more about their real self than they thought.

Many people neglect this and continue to browse websites and networks that exist pretty much exclusively to propagate these mental poisons, have friends that are degenerates and low quality souls, and then are surprised to be confused and lost when it comes to understanding the self and what they should be.

It is not enough to have a basic understanding of things, one must create the conditions for the mind to break free from these things completely. And distance themselves from these mental poisons and the people who spread them.

The replies to this will be interesting i like being a strong gym bro i also like weapons and studying of how to become more powerful and I'm currently trying to master a side of me which has been a very toxic side of me which is my sexual urges i have difficulty managing my sexual side and it only has been enhanced since power meditations and opening of my soul but opening and power meditations do give me something to pour this into and helps me to maintain some sort of control over this i have been off the drugs and the porn for quite some time now i walk a lot differently and i find socializing much more easier too.

I find that most men are often very confused about their place and even purpose in this world this has stemmed from the enemy programs but it also stems from a great lack of values and being honest and having integrity in how you operate yourself in is essential to begin any real progress in your journey you must humble and master yourself before you can humble and master others or desires.

Wonderful post!
It is precisely what I needed to read.
This appears to be a natural continuation to an older posts of yours, Divine Masculinity
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to type this!

I've recently thought about these two intertwining forces, having seen a great deal of 144 and to a lesser extent 72.
I stumbled upon two of your posts which were very enlightening to me.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3065&#p17664
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3065&#p17666

The current chaos in this paradigm is also largely the work of the enemy. I have seen countless examples of a man taking advantage of a woman or treating her as if she is morally superior to him, just because her partner is a woman. There is a coding in men that makes them feel superior to women, and it typically comes from the ranks of the enemy.

The kind of impression that goes through the first stage of understanding, of acceptance, only further degrades the treatment of Women in this society. We see this in pornos, where women are just "playthings", but this is the furthest thing from reality.

Women are full human beings, as men. The only difference is that they are biologically different. Without men there is no life, and the same is true for women. They create an existential necessity in their enjoyment and a monumental kinship with what we call life.

Enemy-controlled media and pseudo-news that settle in the subconscious as disinformation multiply this phenomenon.

Countless people fall for this fabrication and countless people fall for it. Porn is the furthest thing from the truth in terms of setting an example. These 'people' who see women as a sexual necessity explain where humanity's spiritual and moral level is at the moment. Of course this is not true for everyone, there are always exceptions.

Rather, what I see in the new generation is their inability to do what they should be doing. They are entering the most crucial phase of their lives on social networking sites, which will have a destructive effect on their later lives. They are depressed because a girl rejects them, because the world hates them (not to be confused with mental disorders, delusions), they feel like outcasts and think that life is what they experience in their current paradigm.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich is a very special person and I have an indescribable respect for her. Women are also capable of monumental talent, it's just that society tries to suppress them to a certain extent. That's why almost all the "top positions" are held by men, and it gives a very destructive impression of the mentality of who belongs where and so on down the list.

Women are beings who are just as important in life as men, in a sense of course, because a woman should not be expected to do the same physical work as a man. It is not a physical issue, it is a moral issue.

I fully respect and look up to women as they are much more flexible and viable than the 'men' mentioned in this post. In fact, their tolerance, coping skills and ambition are to be respected. It's quite sad that I had to write this down because the ideologies and delusions propagated by the enemy have a monumental percentage in the human mind.

I would like to elaborate on the subject of Saturn transits in this post. I notice that it is not always Saturn transiting a person Sun Sign that a person can run into challenges but also when Saturn will transit a person's rising sign or one of the four angles in their birth chart. Saturn transits can also affect a child if the child's parent or guardian, grandparent is going through his or her Saturn transit. It also is not always Saturn that is the problem in a person's birth chart but also a person should strive to learn how to overcome the negative effects of a bad Neptune placement if he/she has that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Generally, whatever does not include effort and growth in life, will make someone directly into a female.

... most men are already to where they are literally like women and whine all day in a passive state.
I didn't quote the entire post, because it is very long. While I do agree that it is very important for men to be strong so that they can defend those that they care about and their civilisations, excessive whining and passivity to the point of not self-improving is a highly undesirable trait in both sexes. Even traditionally feminine tasks such as cooking and childrearing require sustained effort. A whiny, passive male also doesn't suddenly become biologically female, so I don't understand what's being stated here.

It makes me sad that you have to put disclaimers because we live in a society where people gets offended so easily in both sides. Be it because "NOOOOOOO YOU ARE PRAISING TOXIC MASCULINITY" or "NOOOOOOOO YOU ARE DEMONIZING MACHISM".

But what you said at the bottom is definitely true: not all nerds are computer geniuses and not all muscular guys are narcissistic idiots. These are stereotypes created by jewish shows such as Johnny Bravo and similar.

Likewise, it is also a lie that Autistic People are somewhat "Geniuses". All the autists that I've met in my life were all nothing like that. In fact, they had not interest in science or math, just Hedonism. Most of them are useful idiots for enemy programs.

This is very needed to be understood and more importantly experienced.

Having power means something is CONTAINED, it does not mean just a dispersed stimulus into what is referred to as "toxic masculinity".

Having power and being masculine means control, containment, judgment, and conscious shaping. The media portrays only the " evil" outcome of this by lack of masculinity. In other and direct terms, tell you to deny nature, and your nature. Nature is a stimulus, is a motive by which consciousness shapes.

The jew is against anything of nature.

Another lie that you emphasized is extremely important! Growing masculinity and being a man is not difficult in that sense. It is extremely enjoyable and powerful. Full of satisfaction. Climbing your mountain is also required from your own self. Your own self needs and desires this. You thinking otherwise of your needs and actual nature is what concludes the actual pain.

Weakness is a disease. What is more painful, having no real character, no principles in life which means no direction or sense of certainty, being a husk filled with dross? Or is it building these aspects of yourself, which is fun, and fulfilling?

What is more painful, having a weak frail body or having some type of pain purposely made to sculpt and create a body of envy, beauty, and strength? What is more painful, walking like a nobody on the street or walking with certainty and real self-love among others?

Isn't it more painful when something is required of you and you fail or cannot succeed? Or is it more painful to acquire your wishes and status as a provider?

Which path does lead to nothingness which one builds, and creates something?

Also, another matter of importance is SILENCE. Weakness means no containment, no volume. Everything comes and goes, nothing is of value or importance. What is important is not kept in silence inside the man's inner nature. It is the opposite, given away, for nothing.

All of the motivating and very important parts of yourself are given away, instead of being silent within yourself, growing and being a SECRET.

Such as experiences between two people, real secrets, real important events of one's life where you know you acted and did something specific, everything that makes you very proud of yourself. This needs to boil in silence inside you, not shared with any common person. This builds and shapes becomes a landmass, teaches you to fulfill and seek another kind of dynamics in life.

Who do you want to have a friendship, relationship, or business with?

A weak character, no principles, no discipline and self-love, no containment of value, no experience, a parasitic disease of emotions, unshaped, man?

Or do you want the man who can take care of business, know, learn, fight, be envious be proud of? That you can confide in with real secrets, and will take them to the grave, who knows real pain and overcoming?

I'll take "toxic" masculinity any day, for a friend, for a business partner, for an enemy, for anything I have to love, respect or fight and destroy.

Being a proper man is always in my mind. I often consider myself not a man because of failures I had in life but I always persevere. It's really hard being a man nowadays to be fair, but "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

Jokes aside, this post is quite explenatory and pretty useful if u have thoughts on masculinity that constantly besiege your mind. You don't get born a man, you become one and that comes through great sacrifice and perseverance, qualities any ss man or woman should have.

I oftentimes put myself under stress and with the thought that I can always do better and that I need to be a proper SS man cause we are the future and the example that must be given to the world.

It only needs a strong mindset and focus and with a lot of hard work manhood can be attained. I 'm not boasting or saying that I am the best male out there, obviously there are amazing examples of males out there who struggle and persevere every day.

Embrace your struggles and defeat your fears to become a better male for this world needs all the man hood it gets

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods and Godesses of hell

You post really rings true. Over time I understood what it meant to be a man, and it's helped me grow in a great number of ways.

I've never been one personally to choose weakness, and regardless of the obstacles in my path, I've always chose to face them, and not let fate just beat me down like many men do, and refuse to grow and advance their masculinity.

Through discovering my own masculinity over time though, I've realized just how deep and amazing TRUE masculinity is for a man. This varies for each person, but it lead me to embrace many things.

Over time my interest in agriculture and farming grew, interest in sailing the ocean, interest in the outdoors, being in forests.

How I'm building a family, seeking to climb into a better financial career, how this brings me fulfillment along side my spiritual practice and trying to emulate the gods.

Embracing knowledge, learning almost every day, trying to push myself physically, even though I am somewhat deficient physically. But this won't be forever.

One of the biggest things though I've become frustrated with my fellow man, (well those who are without mainly) is to what extent how many men just DONT pick up a book and read or search the internet a study, and develop their mind. Develop their own understanding. Use their intellect.

This is one of the things that irks me the most truly, besides all the valid important points you mentioned.

You have belligerent brutes out there who can't use their brain much, work themselves to almost death for no real reason, full on almost physical slaves to their bosses, possibly others in their life, then these are often the types who want to talk about "what it means to be a real man". It can be rather pitiful, sad in my opinion. Because they are not balanced.

However, I can see how I'm being biased. As I'm a man who has the physical, mental, and spiritual constitution of someone who would be in academics, technology, and not an overly physical based profession, and my body isn't quite there when it comes to very hard physical labor.

My body, hands, everything, appears to be suited for other things.

Though of course like you mentioned, there's the soy boys, the effeminate, those who choose weakness. They are a whole other animal lol.

I used to be in discord servers years ago where fat/skinny fat/scrawny wimpy leftists used to have circle jerks of them making fun of men who go to the gym or anyone acting manly but days later complaining how lonely they are and how insecure they are about their bodies. Zero self awareness. I hardly, if ever, chimed in. I used to want to help these guys but I'm now at a point where I don't care if this is the road they want to be on. I want to help those that want to better themselves instead of wasting time on trying to convince people they need help. Eventually they'll snap out of when they start seeing for themselves how good it is to be a man and if not then oh well that's on them and the world will keep turning without them in it.

I'm not trying to victim blame but to a certain point it is their own fault for not at least trying harder to better themselves and not giving up for months then later to want to start but fail once it starts getting too difficult for them. They rather sit on their ass playing video games (which in itself isn't a bad thing if done moderately) getting physically softer and weaker.

Apparently in grade school to high school (luckily it seems it's more in the earlier grades until they start seeing healthy young men and women being successful and they snap out of their weird ways) it's becoming popular to be a "soft (weak) boy". This is why k pop is pushed on the west. Aside the catchy tunes some might like it's the lifestyle that's affecting young people.

Be a no muscle having, heavy make up wearing, light speaking, boy looking man and you'll get all the girls... yeah right lol.

The jews pushed a way of life that's only suitable for a small percentage of men who are naturally more on the feminine side and pushing it on the average man. It's becoming (or might already be) out balance and we're seeing the repercussions of it now.

Not to toot my horn but a lot of what you wrote is how I have lived but to be fair it's from picking up good influences of the good SS men here (including you) along with philosophy. Also choosing the right influences to be around has helped me a lot in becoming a better man.

We are in the wrong time and place to be acting like cranky little princesses, as much as we'd like to, yes, that's right! :mrgreen:

SwiftSoul77 said:
Very eye opening, and confronting in a good way! I’ll try and apply this more!

Do you think if your schizophrenic this could be a little harder to achieve? Just wondering

Just pace yourtself in accordance to your limits so that you do not trigger certain episodes, especially if you have a verified illness. I truly wish you the best as it's a real struggle to have to confront this issue. One thing is for sure, working out will only help you no matter what your condition is, same with holding a decent lifestyle.

Person said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Generally, whatever does not include effort and growth in life, will make someone directly into a female.

... most men are already to where they are literally like women and whine all day in a passive state.
I didn't quote the entire post, because it is very long. While I do agree that it is very important for men to be strong so that they can defend those that they care about and their civilisations, excessive whining and passivity to the point of not self-improving is a highly undesirable trait in both sexes. Even traditionally feminine tasks such as cooking and childrearing require sustained effort. A whiny, passive male also doesn't suddenly become biologically female, so I don't understand what's being stated here.

Thanks for pointing out misunderstandings, this a minefield of a topic. Very difficult to write about.

A whiny, passive male, that sits down all day and follows the daily paradigm today [of consuming passively and the worst type of food, plays videogames all day, hardly uses the mental or spiritual faculty], will start dwindling in masculine energy.

The basis of transformation to a feminine body will start setting in, including bigger breasts, losing aptitude to do specific physical tasks, stress tolerance will go to zero, even if this is subtle and not really a full on gender change.

A lot of characteristics that appear in the feminine prototype when it's unworked appear, will appear on them too. That is also true hormonally. If the above is done for a whole lifetime, the basic gender remains the same [you will not become a beautiful woman if you do this] but certain characteristics will start to kick in.

Endrogen and other problems issued from, for example, being too lazy to exercise, are going to add up endrogen and other hormones generally administered to people who also want to do a sex change. Endrogen is characteristically a hormone that empowers what we refer to as "feminine" characteristics.

Every passing year, males lose a certain amount of bone mass and testosterone, and if one does not exercise or use their mind in creative faculty, starts losing intellectually too. On the higher end of this loss, one starts becoming more and more desolate of some of the defining factors of being a male. Virility and other things get reduced every consecutive year after one is 30, and eventually, these decline and decline until they are stopped through intellectual and physical effort.

Likewise, women have to use their own inner "masculine" drive in order to procure self empowerment and self maintenance to a lesser extent than a man, but the degrees between the genders change and the amount of focus or expectations are drastically different. For example, as both genders become very lazy and allow weight to grow, endrogen starts becoming an equal issue.

The "most men are already to where they are literally like women and whine all day in a passive state." implies two points, one is the point that men are acting like women [when they should not] and that they are passive. These two things are not exclusive to being a woman.

Thanks again.

hailourtruegod said:
I used to be in discord servers years ago where fat/skinny fat/scrawny wimpy leftists used to have circle jerks of them making fun of men who go to the gym or anyone acting manly but days later complaining how lonely they are and how insecure they are about their bodies. Zero self awareness. I hardly, if ever, chimed in. I used to want to help these guys but I'm now at a point where I don't care if this is the road they want to be on. I want to help those that want to better themselves instead of wasting time on trying to convince people they need help. Eventually they'll snap out of when they start seeing for themselves how good it is to be a man and if not then oh well that's on them and the world will keep turning without them in it.

I'm not trying to victim blame but to a certain point it is their own fault for not at least trying harder to better themselves and not giving up for months then later to want to start but fail once it starts getting too difficult for them. They rather sit on their ass playing video games (which in itself isn't a bad thing if done moderately) getting physically softer and weaker.

Apparently in grade school to high school (luckily it seems it's more in the earlier grades until they start seeing healthy young men and women being successful and they snap out of their weird ways) it's becoming popular to be a "soft (weak) boy". This is why k pop is pushed on the west. Aside the catchy tunes some might like it's the lifestyle that's affecting young people.

You can definitely be a more "Refined" or "Feminine" man, but still on the end of the day, one has to have all the male qualities. These people don't seem to have many and they are declining a lot. Women are naturally not attracted to this.

There is no reason why most women should bother with a person that literally has nothing to say all day but whine on discord servers about the self inflicted problems they gave themselves and simply allow continuing constantly without wanting to do anything with them.

A woman who has judgement even on an unconscious level will draw an X on these people as a non problem solver. A dad like this would cause serious damage to offspring, and likely to her, as they would infect her with a lot of issues and solve nothing in her life or the life of the child.

If one KNOWS what they should do, they are no longer a victim. Send them this post and then maybe they will see what to do. If they do NOT want to know, or not apply, then suffering is the only natural outcome.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=374224 time=1657689486 user_id=21286]
Without the earth and fire associated with masculinity, we cannot implement our will or maintain structure properly. Without the water and air associated with feminity, we cannot think, sense, plan or interact on a romantic or friendly level.
I was under impression that Water and Earth are feminine and Fire and Air masculine. Water and Earth being magnetic and Fire and Air electric.

BrightSpace666 said:
The current chaos in this paradigm is also largely the work of the enemy. I have seen countless examples of a man taking advantage of a woman or treating her as if she is morally superior to him, just because her partner is a woman. There is a coding in men that makes them feel superior to women, and it typically comes from the ranks of the enemy.

The kind of impression that goes through the first stage of understanding, of acceptance, only further degrades the treatment of Women in this society. We see this in pornos, where women are just "playthings", but this is the furthest thing from reality.

Women are full human beings, as men. The only difference is that they are biologically different. Without men there is no life, and the same is true for women. They create an existential necessity in their enjoyment and a monumental kinship with what we call life.

Enemy-controlled media and pseudo-news that settle in the subconscious as disinformation multiply this phenomenon.

Countless people fall for this fabrication and countless people fall for it. Porn is the furthest thing from the truth in terms of setting an example. These 'people' who see women as a sexual necessity explain where humanity's spiritual and moral level is at the moment. Of course this is not true for everyone, there are always exceptions.

Rather, what I see in the new generation is their inability to do what they should be doing. They are entering the most crucial phase of their lives on social networking sites, which will have a destructive effect on their later lives. They are depressed because a girl rejects them, because the world hates them (not to be confused with mental disorders, delusions), they feel like outcasts and think that life is what they experience in their current paradigm.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich is a very special person and I have an indescribable respect for her. Women are also capable of monumental talent, it's just that society tries to suppress them to a certain extent. That's why almost all the "top positions" are held by men, and it gives a very destructive impression of the mentality of who belongs where and so on down the list.

Women are beings who are just as important in life as men, in a sense of course, because a woman should not be expected to do the same physical work as a man. It is not a physical issue, it is a moral issue.

I fully respect and look up to women as they are much more flexible and viable than the 'men' mentioned in this post. In fact, their tolerance, coping skills and ambition are to be respected. It's quite sad that I had to write this down because the ideologies and delusions propagated by the enemy have a monumental percentage in the human mind.
Thank you for writing this. :cool: :cool:
Almost word for word the things you describe match my own thoughts and perception. :D :D

Henu the Great said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=374224 time=1657689486 user_id=21286]
I was under impression that Water and Earth are feminine and Fire and Air masculine. Water and Earth being magnetic and Fire and Air electric.
That's also my impression. Water and fire are the passionate feminine and masculine energies, whereas air and earth are the dispassionate masculine and feminine energies respectively, with air being logical and dissociative, and earth being grounded in one's emotions and intuition and what one can directly observe and experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back