Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blood Sacrifices Explained: Our Gods And "Their Gods" [Updated]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Sarjam05 said:
Dogs are sacrificed to Ogun; sometimes chicken. Other African Traditional Gods accept various types of animals where the blood is used for efficacy and as energy. Why then does the JOS condemn sacrificing animals to Gods? I want to do a ritual to Ogun and Oshun; how would I do it without doing the animal sacrifice?

The matter of blood sacrifices is largely covered in Pagan religions and written of by the enemy. As with anything, the enemy has heavily projected their goals and ends onto the Pagans, answering their own "straw man argument".

A strawman argument is to answer your own argument that the other party never made, or speak about something in retaliation the other party never said or done.

In the case of the enemy, this is purposefully done to defame their enemies [the non-jews and others] while they engage copiously in all that they claim they do not.

Even in the time of the Old Testament, where jews are gloating about "burnt offerings" and so on, human or animal sacrifice just for the sake of sacrificing the animal was considered a fall of culture, crude and brutal. The jews did it anyway, ranking themselves into the religions and cultures of the crude, the retarded and the poorly spiritually educated.

Jehovah literally commands for these sacrifices to take place "in his name" just for the sake of that command and nothing else.

Our Gods do not accept this sacrifice of "killing" just to "kill", and killing animals en masse only to "appease" the Gods.

Here again, we are in reverse.

In fact, this is the most stupid thing one can do to "please" the Gods. This practice, even today in some villages in India where they do rampant blood rituals with killing animals for death spells is abhorrent to the Gods.

In inferior cultures and in reptilian affected ones, human or animal sacrifice to "appease" a reptilian or hostile entity frequently presents itself. These "beings" require even the killing of human infants and other things, which are anti-life, and have no logical or other consistency to happen.

Even in the above cases of the very late Mayan's etc, there is not that much information to give a certain credit to the fact that these actions happened. Sacrifices of humans to the reptilians probably have happened, but it looks like these happened briefly around the time peak of the enemy.

The enemy, who constantly speaks against "Pagan Sacrifices" which never have occurred or are all standing in loose information grounds - they are themselves doing copious blood and murder rituals of innocent animals - without the case of eating them.

The Jewish festivals of Kapparot and Eid Had of the Muslims, are blood sacrifice festivals. The Kapparot is a mass murder of many chickens that will not be eaten by jews, where the Chickens are read prayers that supposedly "transfer" negative energy from jews onto the chickens. Then, the chicken is slaughtered and not eaten, but thrown out [or sold to Gentiles, because the meat is considered defiled and the "goy" can eat it, but the jew cannot].

https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/kapparot-jewish-ceremony-chickens-killed-every-year-inhumanely/

For Muslims, the Eid Al-Hada festival is where the irrational and unnecessary killing of Camels, goats, sheep, cattle, and anything living besides human takes place. Every household has to slaughter some of it's livestock in "Allah's Honor" [clearly, to feed the egregore and nothing much else].

In regards to "why" this has to happen, this is because a Hebrew Angel said so, and this tradition begun with the Jewish "Abraham". Of course, this started with Abraham being commanded to sacrifice a human that was his son, but then "god" changed his mind:

https://www.brandeis.edu/spiritual-life/resources/guide-to-observances/eid-al-adha.html

The Feast of Sacrifice dates from the historic event when Prophet Abraham was commanded by God, in a form of a dream vision, to sacrifice his son, Ishmail. But while he was in the act of sacrificing his son, God sent the Angel Gabriel with a huge ram. Gabriel informed Abraham that his dream vision was fulfilled and instructed him to sacrifice the ram as a ransom for his son. The story is mentioned in Chapter #37 of the Holy Qur'an.

It is also worthwhile to state, that when "Abraham" was trying to "Sacrifice his son", in the enemy lore, Satan appeared and tried to stop this sacrifice of the so called "human", for which Satan is blamed for trying to stop Abraham from doing a "honorary act" of killing his own son.

Satan calls them stupid and insane and prompts them to not kill their son and that this is stupid. Clearly, this is not a real event, but a myth but it also represents how much our side is against this practice, in contrast to the enemy's statements which have all their culture found in strange contracts that also involve killing of living life to appease these "strange gods" they have.

The source of this is the myth of mount Moriah Sacrifice, which is also sourced in the Joy of Satan website. These are the "religions" we are against...

It is true that there were "sacrifices" going that involved eating in Ancient Pagan civilizations and that is undeniable. Certain people have tried to deny this, but this is the reality of the matter.

Neither of the two instances of the enemy above happen for this reason, and the amount of mass killings is related to feeding thought-forms of the enemy. That is clear both through the "procedure" and the "cause" that these "sacrifices" do occur by both of these "major religions".

The reasons Pagans did it, were the opposite. The difference of conception in animal treatment in the Abrahamic Religions, is diametrically opposed to the Pagan conception of the subject.

Because these "Gods" they try to "appease" are clearly hostile entities, it is no wonder these beings live in poverty, retardation, evil and corruption. The so called "Old Testament" or "Torah" the jews follow, is the law of the jungle and nothing more than that. As for Muslims, they are stuck on the lowest level of consciousness one could be stuck into.

In Ancient Greece or in other religions of Pagans, this was however nothing of a "sacrifice" to "appease" anything. The level of advancement ranges. Cultures that did brainless or sacrificial killing "just for the sake of it" were considered un-advanced.

This perception stays strong in the times of the Romans and other cultures, even in present day India. When modern Hindus find certain "Blood Rituals" which kill animals for black magic etc, they are considered criminals and in many cases killed. The form of "Ritual Killing" for no reason or for reason of mere abuse, was also a crime punishable by death in Egypt.

The only allowed form of removing animal life was when there was a threat to human life, or when this was for reasons of food, products or sanitation.

For the Ancient Pagans like the Egyptians or the Greeks, it was merely a sanctification of the meat of an animal, blessing the soul of the sacrificed animal [because the animal died for the sake of being eaten by the village or the congregation of people - never pointlessly]. This practice was done several times per year, accompanied with other spiritual rituals.

As we know, in the Ancient Civilizations, animals were held in sacred and high regard. Therefore, the removal of animal life was seen as removing life from something very important, not just pointlessly. The Ancients were very sensitive to these matters.

Since they were sacred to the Gods, they were not to be killed mindlessly. Even when killed for human consumption, they had to be given proper litanies and blessings at least some times of the year.

In this type of Ritual, they also stated that "since the universe is as it is", that other beings must die so that others might get fed and live.

As they understood there is a price that incurred from this, they asked for "forgiveness" by the Gods, and to wash out the crime of this murder that happened due to natural necessity. Oftentimes, animals that were cared for and loved from families were used in these Rituals, and were only killed after their offspring had come in place and so on, so forth.

After the animal was killed, the Priest would see to that the soul of the animal is transported and reincarnated [this is why the Ancients took cattle preservation as holy] and then the rest of the food would be eaten by the village or stored for later use. This was done through the offspring of the animal or another from it's pack.

Because certain animals like Cows are very intelligent and they have a lot of consciousness, as the animal was going to be killed, they did all sorts of pleasing things to the animal such as decorating them, taking care of them, playing songs to them, and generally, anything that people thought would repay them for the animal losing their life to feed the people.

Rituals like this should show you how our Ancestors thought about this, and that only that they were not cannibals, but that they were sensitive and lofty people who understood the value of life and the laws of the universe quite well.

The violation of the animals free will, was also something the Ancients tried to avoid. While this might sound weird, the animal had to be appeased before they were sacrificed, and were not dragged around like a soulless creature about to be killed.

As we now are avid meat eaters, ancient civilizations did eat possibly half the amount of meat that we do. Clearly none of this can be avoided, but the reasons of feeding ourselves are entirely different from anything claimed to be "Sacrificial".

All of this happens in anyway for us to exist, and we have to co-exist with the other species. We are bound to consume them and this is healthy and the proper thing to do, but the best we do that, the better. Veganism and other things like this cannot be done by all people and can be deadly under many conditions.

The above however, seems to have been not the case for animals like Chicken or others who do not possess much consciousness, but especially the case for cows and rams, goat, sheep etc. You will never see a sacrifice like this taking place for a chicken. The same was not really done for fish, at least not that I have sufficiently studied into.

When there was supposed to be mass killing in farms, one had to also read prayers to gain the excuse of the Gods and to honor the souls of the animals that had to die in order to feed humanity. These were read in a broad manner, because for mass consumption, one cannot do much else. But this is better than nothing still.

All of farming in the Ancient world was also quite different. The crazy things you will see today like feeding hormones into pigs and making them four times the size, were not the case back then. Wildlife was also far more efficient in feeding people, such as wild boars and other animals that now are no longer in these numbers or have been domesticated.

Our world has changed and we have to adjust to today, but the case I make here on is that we do not forsake our loftier origins.

Lastly, in the most advanced levels of spiritual power and understanding that was the pinnacle of religions, the "outpouring" of life necessary can be done by humans to achieve any Ritual or objective.

One part of this is sexual magick. Other more elaborate methods can be dangerous, and not necessary. A very little part of one's own blood for a sigil or a working also suffices here.

We can "Sacrifice" and use our own energy and force to attain specific objectives. When humans know of this practice too and the truth of it, if they ever engage in any mindless practice [like us here and all the details this entails], this would infuriate the Gods even more than ignorant people or people in a remote village that wrongly do ancestral rituals in the wrong way which involve "blood sacrifice" due to ignorance.

When we know, our life changes behind us. We are no longer ignorant.

Therefore, one should stray away from these practices at all costs. Except of not necessary, one can find more creative and plentiful ways to have abundant natural energy for workings merely by mental directions, and without the loss of life of anyone.

If one is a butcher, or works in said factories etc, that is a job, and unrelated to the point of literal ritualistic killing. That is a job, not a ritual.

Furthermore, we divide the killings in 3 categories:

1. Ritualistic killing to "appease" and "please" a God, just for the "sake of them". That is a red flag that you are dealing with brutes, reptilians, inferior cultures, and jews. That is forbidden.

2. Killing animals for the sake of food and feeding, doing proper sanctification ritual [this no longer happens in modern civilization], which should be acceptable, but no longer occurs because of no organized culture.

3. The necessary form of killing which is to eat animals in butcheries etc. This is acceptable because it's part of the time we go through now, but it must be improved in the future.

As our culture takes over, we must show more respect to the living beings that have to die and do our best to accommodate ourselves and balance out this equation of life in a harmonious manner.

The higher one is advanced and when they know about Chakras, Chanting etc, all of this can raise energy that is not only clean and viable, but proper and strong to work magick. Inferior practices are not required to appease any "God", and if any "God" asks for any "blood sacrifice", that is not a real "god" speaking to anyone.

Lastly, to honor deities, one can do the means ascribed in JoS: giving energy, doing some beautiful artwork for them, or in cases devoting important things to them. Other ways one connects to deities is by meditation, planting vegetation or growing life for them, or creating important works.

The outpouring of life needs not be based on death, but based on the increase of life. No real God has a need for other living beings to die for "their" sake. If any entity asks of this, they are not worthy of any real sacrifice.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Not long ago I spoke with an acquaintance who told me he was a "santero", he explained to me that to climb the chain of this religion they literally had to make animal sacrifices to their ****"SAINTS"****, after That explains to me that he is already in the highest ranks and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I had one of these imbecile in front of me.... I wanted to break his retarded face, but I calmed down and knew that in due time he would receive what he deserved.

Not only has the enemy copiously slandered our true Gods in this manner with straight lies, but I have also understood that there have been enemy beings who approached ancient civilizations in the past pretending to be the real Gods and then demanding these depraved things. But this was probably part of the whole deal to begin with when it came to making our Gods look bad, and sadly this succeeded.

Thanks so much HP Hooded Cobra. I love you so so so so much and forever.
Hail Satan!!!!

There are still people on these forum that ask if they can kill an animal for blood rituals? :eek:
I thought it is the smallest amount of common sense that no Jerry if you kill a cow or a cat or a dog for the lovely Gods Who use such animals as their symbols no you won't earn their love People should know this!

jewish and muslim massacres in Hungary

I translate a part of the video,0:42-3:42.(textual information describing what is shown in the video was not available in any other source anywhere on the net, so I had to extract the text from the video.):
It seems that Hungary may become a mecca or paradise for kosher and halal slaughter.This may seem a strange statement, but it should be known that Belgium has recently banned the jewish ritual kosher and Muslim (halal) slaughter methods, which they consider to be animal torture, because the animals are not stunned or stupefied, but their throats are slit and their blood is drained. You can certainly find such videos here or on youtube,I have watched some myself,there are quite a few disturbing videos here on youtube.I cannot show them in full,because then this video would be blocked or age restricted by youtube. But just have a look,obviously I'll only show it until the blood spurts.This is what a koser slaughterhouse looks like.(we only show it so far,but on youtube anyone can watch the koser slaughterhouse,just type "koser slaughterhouse" in the search engine)
This is a muslim halal slaughterhouse.Take a look at this one too,obviously I'm not showing the hard parts here,just a few frames(if you're interested in the sequel,you can watch the whole thing here on youtube under "Halal Beef Slaughtering".)

After the presentation of jewish and Muslim slaughter:
Well, after the Belgian law, Jewish and Muslim organisations were not satisfied with the ban on kosher and halal slaughter, so they appealed to the European Court of Justice, which in its ruling a month ago upheld the Belgian law and opened the way for all European Union member states to ban kosher and halal slaughter. And how interesting, there was only one head of government in the entire European Union, the Hungarian head of government, Viktor Orbán, who strongly supported kosher slaughter, and he said the following in particular: "Freedom of religion, the Judeo-Christian heritage and the jewish communities in Europe are under attack," Viktor Orbán said, describing the December decision of the European Court of Justice to ban kosher slaughter, adding that "thanks to our efforts, we are experiencing a renaissance of jewish life and jewish culture in Hungary.

I would also like to mention that the man in the video, László Toroczkai, tried to find the kosher and Muslim slaughterhouses on numerous occasions, but they did not respond to his request at all, so he visited these places personally.

I'll have some more of the video scene translated :arrow: 15:20-15:42:
After we left, the Turkish owner threatened me with legal action if I published anything about my visit.

But what the Hungarian government opens the way for in Hungary after the European ban is a public matter, and what it supports with Hungarian taxpayers' money.Every Hungarian has the right to know what is going on in Hungary.

The hostile rejection by jewish and Muslim slaughterhouses did not increase confidence, nor did it convince me that the animal rights activists were wrong.

I won't translate this part word for word, but in this part he talks about the religious custom of slaughter :arrow: 14:35-14:50:
Basically, it's just that only Muslims are allowed to slaughter animals and must say a prayer before slaughter.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sarjam05 said:
Seeing all these livestock slaughtered, not even for food, just gets my inner spiritual rage going.

Right.....instead of feeding the poor, fuck that BS, let's go sacrifice this to the reptilians and greys.

I remember in Nepal, shortly after doing massive blood sacrifices, (and the meat wasn't even gonna be eaten - and instead, the bloody carcass was just dragged around the temple) the country suffered a bunch of earthquakes, can't quite recall the exact years. While the Gods support free will, time and time again, they'll put their feet down every once-in a while, I feel that it was the anger of the Vedic Gods.

It "did" instill doubt in me at the time, and make me think OHHHH VEY YAHWEH MUST BE RIGHT. I was too much of a blind kosher chicken to see that blood sacrifice is VERY Bibilical and NOT a traditional Pagan practice, maybe perhaps a "corrupted" form.

Same with the Mesoamerican blood sacrifice practices and the child sacrifices on Christmas and solstice feasts being done by the Jews in the name of "Tammuz", it surely wasn't our Gods that were answering to it, but Reptilians, and just like the Nepal earthquakes - I feel this is what ultimately led to the Mesoamericans falling disastrously to the Cocktholic invasion, the Gods probably allowed it because they weren't pleased with the massive blood sacrifices being done "in their name" to reptilians and greys being worshiped as Gods. The energies from the blood sacrifice probably fed the kike gods behind Christianity the energy to conquer and destroy the entire Mesoamerican civilizations.

One thing I've seen from time to time is that greys and reptilians can often infilitrated the various Pagan priesthoods, and place themselves among the Gods, and as such, and be worshiped as such. This is where trouble and downfall begins.

They are just inferiors. The fact that they had to inferiorise Humanity so much i.e. non-spiritual, in order to dominate, also says a lot.

Their so-called hollybook is nothing but filled with massacres and... oy vey! Just for "pleasing" a reptilian invention who just feeds with tons of your money, livestock and even with your children. As Wikipedia states, in the so-called seen repenting (notice how the enemy is corrupting the concept of the Ancient Greek word and spiritual work Metanoia with putrid sacrifices and sadness for "pleasing him": A sin offering also occurs in 2 Chronicles 29:21 where seven bulls, seven rams, seven lambs and seven he-goats were sacrificed on the command of King Hezekiah for the kingdom, for the sanctuary, and for Judah) and there are also lies about the so-called Appostles who never existed.

I am truly disgusted about anything that is related to xianity and, even if I have to pay a huge energetic price (because I use a lot of energy when doing RTRs and cleaning my AOP) I will not stop 'till I find the enemy destroyed and dead for good. I am effectively fed up of a program that is only feeding the jews and reptilians, that will make Billy >3 happy and also destroy you energetically.

And there are even human sacrifices implied!!! Two kings of Judah, Ahaz and Manassah, sacrificed their sons. Ahaz, in 2 Kings 16:3, sacrificed his son. "... He even burned his son as an offering, according to the despicable practices of the nations whom the Lord drove out before the people of Israel (ESV)." King Manasseh sacrificed his sons in 2 Chronicles 33:6.

We need to stay away from the xian program as much as we can and destroy it like the crackling fire from deep beneath the volcano. 🔥🌋🌋🌋

clevergraygemsbuck-marilyn-manson-tears-bible-2-marilyn-manson-antichrist-superstar-tears-bible-again-gif

HAIL SATAN AND WE WILL DESTROY THE ENEMY!!!

I would like to know how I can offer my life force for the Gods.
HAIL SATAN

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There are places now where you can first buy parts of the animal before it is slaughtered for food. From the 2 places that I heard so far its for cows, and there is one place for pigs.

This is a slightly better system than just slaughtering a bunch and then maybe not selling it all.

Sarjam05 said:
Dogs are sacrificed to Ogun; sometimes chicken. Other African Traditional Gods accept various types of animals where the blood is used for efficacy and as energy. Why then does the JOS condemn sacrificing animals to Gods? I want to do a ritual to Ogun and Oshun; how would I do it without doing the animal sacrifice?
Ephesians 5:2
...and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
NIV

...and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
KJV

Leviticus 2:9
He shall take out the memorial portion from the grain offering and burn it on the altar as a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the LORD.
NIV

...and the priest shall take from the meat offering a memorial thereof, and shall burn it upon the altar; it is an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
KJV

Genesis 8:20-21
Then Noah built an altar to the LORD and, taking some of all the clean animals and clean birds, he sacrificed burnt offerings on it.
The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart, “Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood; and never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

NIV

...and Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
...and the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

KJV

Exodus 29:18
Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD.
NIV

...and thou shalt burn the whole ram upon the altar; it is a burnt offering unto the LORD; it is a sweet savour, an offering made by fire unto the LORD.
KJV

Leviticus 1:9
You are to wash the internal organs and the legs with water, and the priest is to burn all of it on the altar. It is a burnt offering, a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the LORD.
NIV

...but his inwards and his legs shall he wash in water; and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
KJV

Numbers 15:3-4
...and you present to the LORD food offerings from the herd or the flock, as an aroma pleasing to the LORD — whether burnt offerings or sacrifices, for special vows or freewill offerings or festival offerings —
then the person who brings an offering shall present to the LORD a grain offering of a tenth of an ephah of the finest flour mixed with a quarter of a hin of olive oil.

NIV

...and will make an offering by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering, or a sacrifice in performing a vow, or in a freewill offering, or in your solemn feasts, to make a sweet savour unto the LORD, of the herd, or of the flock -
then shall he that offereth his offering unto the LORD bring a meat offering of a tenth deal of flour mingled with the fourth part of an hin of oil.

KJV

LSpCybA.png

Isaiah 1:11
“The multitude of your sacrifices— what are they to me?” says the LORD. “I have more than enough of burnt offerings, of rams and the fat of fattened animals; I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.
NIV

To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
KJV

Regarding this last one - does that not sound like a contradiction? Well... Anyway... Also - "The old testament doesn't count anymore!" Really? Then (Genesis's 2 accounts of "the" creation don't count either, then, and) in the new testament, "god" says it is "the same yesterday, today and forever".

Have you ever smelt burning flesh? This explains clearly that the jew is rotten and disgusting to the core, in more than one sense of those words. Remember 1-tenth, a tithe, equals slavery; the Gods and Goddesses want us free, and They don't require money nor materialistic bribes. Burning, making a "sacrifice", is not high society, it is not improvement, it is not building-up; it is worse than belittling, worse-than making less (literally, causing to be nothing but stink and ashes); it is worse-than degrading; it is very destructive and deathly, extremely and obviously.

Also -
dqrNhut.png

SVG12pk.jpg

Tpq5uPR.png

kliLkP1.png

lof1LQh.png

NkqWHLM.png

7J41bsR.png

B5ztLwj.png

F0nJTEX.png

eahf2Kh.png

9Vu3f5s.png

DOjZFi9.png

EfbV0RQ.png

6kzDMzk.png

LsthHts.png

5oW4enO.gifx

Did not Nazi Germany create Animal Rights? The reason I am sharing these Nazi pictures is because what we call Nazism/National Socialism is actually Spiritual Satanism; Nazism from 80 years ago is a political party, movement, etc., but the core meaning and intention is Spiritual Satanism.

These are not related directly, but they expand the point -
CWhOFcw.png

xj6dkhX.png

cf6EOiv.png

HSf5a9p.jpg

NSfW
https://i.imgur.com/DPRNCho.png
https://i.imgur.com/FoPgLGB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/F0yoQFL.png
(This one was edited, not by me, from "Refugees".)

gqf4vMF.jpg

I also don't need to remind you about "halal", do I?!

Shadowcat said:
Not only has the enemy copiously slandered our true Gods in this manner with straight lies, but I have also understood that there have been enemy beings who approached ancient civilizations in the past pretending to be the real Gods and then demanding these depraved things. But this was probably part of the whole deal to begin with when it came to making our Gods look bad, and sadly this succeeded.

However it won't take long for people to realize just how amazing the Gods actually are, and how they have been done dirty by ignorant humans and by enemy beings alike.

I had asked an ally of JoS and great trusted friend of mine what they thought of our relationship with animals and with the meat we eat. To them who regard nature as the most precious It's practically criminal how we treat livestock. They went on to say it might even act as a spiritual poison for us to eat animals that've been treated so poorly in their short lives.
So now I aim to give personal sacrifice and ritualistic respect before consumption of meat as offering in an attempt to purify.
In the very least it makes me feel better about still being a carnivore despite now knowing how sacred animals are to our gods and even maybe Hitler who I believe I read went vegan/ vegetarian in later stages of life.

Manofsatan said:
HAIL SATAN

Don't offer your life force, you would be subtracting your lifespan. Instead, offer your sexual energy released during orgasm, do rtrs, or do Satan's, Innana's, Baal's, or Azazel's absolution rituals as offerings.

Marvelous post !!! Outstanding!!!! We needed this type of post about Animal Killing .

Cobra sir, after reading your this post, I deeply thought about butchers job . According to balance and harmony way of living beings, if we suggest to butchers to kill only certain animals like certain cows, certain chickens , certain goats etc only for a month. For example, If my job are killing and selling meats of chickens in market , My accounting balance sheet planing will be that I will cook 100 chickens only for a month in market, not more than 100 chickens in a month. Again, saying, Cooking certain animals only for a month in market such as restaurant, hotel . May be this may be will balance killing living beings. At least, unlimited cooking animals will be stop. Certain cooking animals only for a month in market place may be good idea to balance living beings.

Manofsatan said:
HAIL SATAN

You should not do this. One has to be really experienced to do anything like this, or it can prove extremely detrimental. None of the Gods would require anything like this from you, only vampiric and evil entities. This can cause problems when not done right.

Anything like this can cause illness or other negative things. The safest way to do this is from simple sex magick, or Rituals such as these posted here. These project light and positive things, and not literal life-force.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There are places now where you can first buy parts of the animal before it is slaughtered for food. From the 2 places that I heard so far its for cows, and there is one place for pigs.

This is a slightly better system than just slaughtering a bunch and then maybe not selling it all.

Sounds about a very good model. Then, unless there is true demand, there won't be death. Demand should consider for itself how much is necessitated, and then only a degree of the supply could be arbitrarily sitting on the store. The meat that is of no use then is thrown away or made into other things, but some of it simply goes to waste.

SerenaMousse said:
I had asked an ally of JoS and great trusted friend of mine what they thought of our relationship with animals and with the meat we eat. To them who regard nature as the most precious It's practically criminal how we treat livestock. They went on to say it might even act as a spiritual poison for us to eat animals that've been treated so poorly in their short lives.

So now I aim to give personal sacrifice and ritualistic respect before consumption of meat as offering in an attempt to purify.
In the very least it makes me feel better about still being a carnivore despite now knowing how sacred animals are to our gods and even maybe Hitler who I believe I read went vegan/ vegetarian in later stages of life.

Do not take my post to illogical extremes, you seem to be rather influenced from what this person told you rather than the original post.

Eating animals is not poison. Treatment plays a role in this, but not a detrimental one. It would be better if they had a better life. The more premium and free range animals are, and family farms, tend to produce the best food there is. This also has a metaphysical notion, but don't take this too far and worry that you might be "poisoning" yourself as it's simply not the case.

Guilt tripping one over diet is nonsense and is not part of this. We know things have to die in order for us to get fed. It is a law of nature. Plants also experience emotions, and they are too evolving creatures. Vegan people also kill to eat, and every form of eating will involve a sense of killing. Plants do also respond to human emotions etc. Anything that will be eaten, contains life or potential life.

Hitler was not a vegeterian, he ate duck and so on. However, as one ages, one needs less calories in the traditional sense. Veganism and other things can be detrimental for most people and can cause death. There is no need to follow or not follow a specific diet on the threat of guilt tripping or condemnation, one must do what they should for their health.

Some old people, like 50's and later, can benefit from a lower meat diet. This is good for them as it's easier on the stomach, less risks for artery blockages and so on, and a lighter type of nutrition because of lack of necessity for calories.

Shiva666 said:
Marvelous post !!! Outstanding!!!! We needed this type of post about Animal Killing .

Cobra sir, after reading your this post, I deeply thought about butchers job . According to balance and harmony way of living beings, if we suggest to butchers to kill only certain animals like certain cows, certain chickens , certain goats etc only for a month. For example, If my job are killing and selling meats of chickens in market , My accounting balance sheet planing will be that I will cook 100 chickens only for a month in market, not more than 100 chickens in a month. Again, saying, Cooking certain animals only for a month in market such as restaurant, hotel . May be this may be will balance killing living beings. At least, unlimited cooking animals will be stop. Certain cooking animals only for a month in market place may be good idea to balance living beings.

Populations of animals like chickens who are literally not that much intelligent, are eaten en masse for a reason. It's not like you leave a chicken there and it will start contemplating the Godhead. For this reason, chicken are eaten, but not dogs and certain other animals.

When people read things like this, they instantly want to go eco-terrorist and try to bind society. The modern Vegan movements have this same neurotic behavior.

Every people should be allowed to eat as they see fit. This cannot be bound or stopped. But we have to progressively also try to be better.

There is also another aspect of livestock, that much of it has to live and to be made into food that can be preserved, such as canned food or things that might last.

Dietary needs range, but this must never be taken to logical extremes that bind society or keep people from food and nutrition they need.

This is why we are allowed by the Gods to eat regularly and there are no dietary restrictions, and the "Rituals" when they happened [the "sacrifices" mentioned above], were only a few times per year, not every single day or before every meal.

But the general level of animal treatment was superior back then, same as farming and caring for these animals, which was incomparably higher to now. Now, we also have a problem with animal treatment, because we made a population boom worldwide, so we are only now adjusting this with the ongoing demand of many people. This is necessary to avoid global famine.

If we only started by saving the "waste", ie, no foods going to the trash, that would be wonderful as a step. But it will take some time.

Like with all other things that might improve in the future, I look forward to eco-friendlier methods of growing cattle, treating them better, ensuring they have a decent life, but also the point of this is to provide for them a life and a life for the needs of civilization to keep existing without causing famine etc. It will take a while for things to adjust.

Sorry Brother, I couldn't finish reading that. Felt the most unbearable rage against the Jews, I started tearing up and my face was stuck in an expression of hate.

No matter what we'll do to them when the world is our again, it won't be as evil as what they've been doing to us and to Animals for so long. I'd be tempted to suggest "breeding a few kikes just to prolong their pain as a payback for all this", but the sooner this rotten parasite species is WIPED OUT OF THE UNIVERSE ALONG WITH THEIR FUCKING REPTILIAN MASTERS,
the better.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sarjam05 said:

I can't wait till an advanced society happens again. I know my thinking is not perfect, but the idea of just killing an animal to kick it in a ditch, like there we go, appeased that diety, is the stupidest thing to me.

People be like the vikings killed the teenage girl to appease the Gods.... our ancestors would have never survived, if they did the weird shit they show in movies.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:
HAIL SATAN

You should not do this. One has to be really experienced to do anything like this, or it can prove extremely detrimental. None of the Gods would require anything like this from you, only vampiric and evil entities. This can cause problems when not done right.

Anything like this can cause illness or other negative things. The safest way to do this is from simple sex magick, or Rituals such as these posted here. These project light and positive things, and not literal life-force.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sounds about a very good model. Then, unless there is true demand, there won't be death. Demand should consider for itself how much is necessitated, and then only a degree of the supply could be arbitrarily sitting on the store. The meat that is of no use then is thrown away or made into other things, but some of it simply goes to waste.

SerenaMousse said:

Do not take my post to illogical extremes, you seem to be rather influenced from what this person told you rather than the original post.

Eating animals is not poison. Treatment plays a role in this, but not a detrimental one. It would be better if they had a better life. The more premium and free range animals are, and family farms, tend to produce the best food there is. This also has a metaphysical notion, but don't take this too far and worry that you might be "poisoning" yourself as it's simply not the case.

Guilt tripping one over diet is nonsense and is not part of this. We know things have to die in order for us to get fed. It is a law of nature. Plants also experience emotions, and they are too evolving creatures. Vegan people also kill to eat, and every form of eating will involve a sense of killing. Plants do also respond to human emotions etc. Anything that will be eaten, contains life or potential life.

Hitler was not a vegeterian, he ate duck and so on. However, as one ages, one needs less calories in the traditional sense. Veganism and other things can be detrimental for most people and can cause death. There is no need to follow or not follow a specific diet on the threat of guilt tripping or condemnation, one must do what they should for their health.

Some old people, like 50's and later, can benefit from a lower meat diet. This is good for them as it's easier on the stomach, less risks for artery blockages and so on, and a lighter type of nutrition because of lack of necessity for calories.

I think you've misread me. they didn't guilt trip me at all. they merely brought to my attention the lack of respect we have for animals. whether or not it's poisoning our bodies or spirits to be eating animals that've been abused during their lives is something unprovable at this point in time. But to honor them before we eat them. To give back in small ways. Caring for strays. Donating to animal shelters. Or aiding your time to small local farms that don't abuse their animals. Doing these things will help me personally feel as though I've made a difference. You said it yourself in ancient cultures how well they cared for an animal before it was to be eaten making sure it had a pleasant and fulfilling life. Well I can't exactly do that but doing the small things within my power is better than nothing. This person I confide in actually recommended I didn't go vegetarian as it's against our nature to do so. unnatural. Just be more mindful and thankful for what I eat.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/locavore

I believe this is another movement at trying to be responsible with food production. It seems to fit a very Autarkian i.e. self-sufficient, eco-friendly lifestyle.

I recall quite a number of debates and even though many people have opinions. Many have agreed the Mediterranean diet to be one of the better or best diets. 75-90% non-meat with 10-25% meat. Some people are genetic freaks and can handle a higher meat count and some can even go 50/50. I know for a fact we should indulge in our monkey like food instincts. Like my friend said you can avoid sweet things as much as possible but you'll go berserk if you do not consume something sweet if you keep suppressing the urge.

Now no one is saying consume till you've ravaged the eco-system. But sometimes you just want to eat or should eat a nice full meat diet. I know meat is one of the big doozy debates among the special kind of stupid people in our society. Meat = murder lol. No STFU stop being retarded.

Still sometimes you just want to eat a nice big steak or a burger or something. Vitamin Bs are EXTREMELY important and stress and hectic lifestyles of the modern era puts a strain on those vitamins. Sheer fact is food should be enjoyable, rich in macro-/micro- nutrients. And on top of that it should be sustainable. I know not everyone is a farmer it's a tough as hell jobs. Hell I'm surprised farmers don't band together into farming communities. They many times just try and do things solo or just with the family.

I'm surprised we don't subsidize more farming and promote better intelligentsia into farming. I recall Trump's HEA, Hemp Industrialization act. A good first step towards helping the U.S. be self-sufficient and a tremendous boon towards crop rotation plants in comparison to other crop rotation plants used.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
eco-friendlier methods of growing cattle, treating them better, ensuring they have a decent life, but also the point of this is to provide for them a life and a life for the needs of civilization to keep existing without causing famine etc. It will take a while for things to adjust.

I hate to go all sci-fan. But do higher civilizations consume animals en mass?

Do they not have replication technology? For example creating a perfect meat from a cow meat databank with a sprinkle of slightly negative substances to stress the immune/detox centers of the body?

Do the Gods cook or spend their time doing these activities? Reminds me of a recent post as of the date of this posting. That the advanced civilizations don't sit around behind a cash register working menial jobs that don't benefit society simply maintains society.

Again excuse the sci-fantasy talk but I assume some people want to peer into the lands of the Gods and see what they are doing. I'm aware even a replicator for food can be abused by people with our current level of intelligence and spirituality.

Or do the Gods raise stuff, farm etc.etc. Not everyone is cut out to be a farming nor do people want to farm.

How in the hell do the advanced Worlds feed gargantuan populations in their societies?

If our societies are being run down over a slight amount of over 8 billion. Then what kind of extreme population densities and sizes do the societies of those advanced civilizations posses?

Maharlikan666 said:
I remember in Nepal, shortly after doing massive blood sacrifices, (and the meat wasn't even gonna be eaten - and instead, the bloody carcass was just dragged around the temple) the country suffered a bunch of earthquakes, can't quite recall the exact years. While the Gods support free will, time and time again, they'll put their feet down every once-in a while, I feel that it was the anger of the Vedic Gods.

Your statement is and would be false even if a single innocent were to be caught in the earthquakes. The Gods would not hurt any innocent to appease their anger. If your logic was sound and correct, places like Dhaka where rivers of blood flow due to blood sacrifices done by Muslims on their festivals would be in ruins already first and foremost. Also, the Gods would not waste enormous amounts of energy just to appease their anger and having knowing that the cycle of blood sacrifices would continue regardless. If the Gods wanted to appease their anger, all those consciously involved in the blood sacrifices would meet unfortunate or unforeseen circumstances. Not a single innocent life would be harmed in the process.

Greetings! HP, I've a question. The Ancients did not practice hunting as a sport, merely for fun did they? It seems ethical, based on what you very beautifully wrote, that hunting is for consumption or products (I suppose necessary products, not like they do today, backpacks from crocodile scales and meat dresses and other gross creations) or for cleansing if the animal population harms the human population (attacks or spreading of disease) or interferes with the growth of crops or preys excessively on the animal population humans feed on, is it correct?
And second question - I am horrified by the least brutal experiments done on monkey labs as I've seen on youtube, all in the name of "science". I don't believe this is the way science should take place! How did the Ancient people evolve scientifically? Without this torture, I assume! I understand that science requires experimentation, so how can it be done without the use of poor animals?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:
HAIL SATAN

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

SerenaMousse said:

OH yes, sure. I would never want to take part in anything not truly Satan/or the way of our God's.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:
HAIL SATAN

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

SerenaMousse said:

I am now doing AZAZEL's power ritual and Baalzebul's power rituals every day.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shiva666 said:

Populations of animals like chickens who are literally not that much intelligent, are eaten en masse for a reason. It's not like you leave a chicken there and it will start contemplating the Godhead. For this reason, chicken are eaten, but not dogs and certain other animals.
Here in the Philippines, there is a problem with killing dogs for meat. In the cities it is banned and possibly in the provinces, but the enforcement of the laws banning the killing of dogs for meat consumption is either soft or non existent at all. Specially in the provinces. But ofcourse it is much lesser now since alot of people find dog meat disgusting. Yet mostly in poor families dog meat is usually preferred over chickens because dog meats were cheaper. In my town some people are raising dogs for meat. Like my uncle took a puppy and raised it to make it fat and healthy exclusively for his son's birthday. Alot of my neighbors and relatives do the same. Quite many times they'd share with me some cooked dog meat and yes I admit I ate them because they were cooked well and we're quite delicious. But after I am full and had done ate it I always felt guilty so I always just try to hide behind the excuse " it was eaten. It wasn't killed to be wasted." But now I feel even more guilty, I wish I just ate only chickens and porks and beefs. I wish I strayed away from dog meat completely. Thank you HP cobra. For opening my eyes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sarjam05 said:

sorry it was the only way i could contact you, something happened today in the news, no one knows who did it but, im sure the gods will guide you to the news article

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Article was updated, just to make sure that certain misconceptions are covered [these were also answered in my replies].

i thought i would re-post but

Let me tell you the story of the Aztec people who built pyramids an a great civilization, one of their main Gods was quetzalcoatl, who was thoth,they had a great culture an worshiped our pagan Gods,under another name of course,but then the Aztecs lost their way due to drugs use an the greys, an corruption from the kings one of the comments from quetzalcoatl was "they are my people I can't let them sacrifice my people to me" but chiefs about priests choose the side of the greys an enemy's an started sacrificing humans an defiling the temple of the gods,an if you look at history, they took a big hit losing to the conquistadors, losing their past an outright being enslaved to Xian trash, if the people would have risen up an not sacrificed their own,the Aztecs religion would be the main religion today, but they did not,an for that xianity enslaves the people to this day,let that be a lesson against drug use an the xian/abrahamic reptilian god

Unfortunately, many Neopagans are being involved in blood sacrifice, desacrating therefore Our Gods. It is revolting what the Jews did.

tyrantmage said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shiva666 said:

Here in the Philippines, there is a problem with killing dogs for meat. In the cities it is banned and possibly in the provinces, but the enforcement of the laws banning the killing of dogs for meat consumption is either soft or non existent at all. Specially in the provinces. But ofcourse it is much lesser now since alot of people find dog meat disgusting. Yet mostly in poor families dog meat is usually preferred over chickens because dog meats were cheaper. In my town some people are raising dogs for meat. Like my uncle took a puppy and raised it to make it fat and healthy exclusively for his son's birthday. Alot of my neighbors and relatives do the same. Quite many times they'd share with me some cooked dog meat and yes I admit I ate them because they were cooked well and we're quite delicious. But after I am full and had done ate it I always felt guilty so I always just try to hide behind the excuse " it was eaten. It wasn't killed to be wasted." But now I feel even more guilty, I wish I just ate only chickens and porks and beefs. I wish I strayed away from dog meat completely. Thank you HP cobra. For opening my eyes.

Where basic instincts kick in, aka hunger, sexual desire, and anger, humans are inclined to act on the spot and in that moment it even seems a good idea. After the buzz passes and they think with sobriety again they realize what they had done. You can't change the past. But do not eat dog meat again. You can fix this by fixing the future.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:
HAIL SATAN

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

SerenaMousse said:

Old people in 50s and later need high dose vitamin c and lysine to prevent and cure artery blockages. Lowering meat intake is a bad idea for them.

There is one mad nutcase i know of in the "satanic" community that supports this he has a book out reverse xian with some mish mash.

You know who i mean.

If you have read the part (i dont recommend) on animal sacrifice i was appaled.

At least the ONA do it with voluntary human ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Satnam666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sarjam05 said:

sorry it was the only way i could contact you, something happened today in the news, no one knows who did it but, im sure the gods will guide you to the news article

Even blood sacrifices in Traditional African Religion are wrong. Blood sacrifice is of the enemy that have infiltrated and distorted all satanic/pagan traditions and rites. Most notably in West African Vodun and Haitian Voodoo. Many of the loas and veves are of the goetic demon gods (danballah/damballah/dan is just the kundalini energy) but when xianity reared its ugly head, they became twisted up. ONLY the enemy gods ask for and demand blood sacrifice. It has, and always will be, of the Jews and enemy ETs

Ogun and Oshun are primary of the chakras and gods, and so sacrificing an animal to them is very disrespectful and degenerate, and not to mention that Voodoo and Vodun is of the enemy now. It used to be a branch of satanism before the enemy angels and beings got in there. You're better off staying on this glorious path and advancing your soul, and if you truly want to appease Satan and the gods, you will just that. You also have meditation and the powers of the mind and soul for bringing change in your life, as well as honoring the gods.

And just know that if you engage in such blood sacrifice, you will encounter the enemy and do their bidding. Do not do this.

@HP.Cobra

What about insects and microbial life?

I know the buddhist and especially the more crazy hare krisna and certain people who ascribe to certain buddhist philosophers are like even a clap or stepping on an insect is a huge karmic crime condemning you to hell or preventing enlightenment.

I also recall certain buddhist and especially the more Hindu style going as one I believe it's Sackamuni. He tells a disciple clean my bath I'm taking one. The disciple returns it's covered in microbial life, bacteria and other grown life algae. He iterates prepare the bath clean it and do it. The disciple returns and once more is told clean the bath remove the stuff. This time the disciple does it and he takes a bath. So the disciple is confused and wonders "Life is precious it should not be harmed, why is this life less precious". So he bugs Sackamuni a bit and is given some response that certain things are okay if not outright necessary in the path of Dharma.

But I do feel bad for some insects for example in recent years actually with the internet and bug on bug technology. For example I avoid killing spiders they are extremely helpful not the dangerous ones like black widows or certain daddy long legs that are found in deep jungles most DDL's are harmless their bite is incapable of penetrating human skin. But a lot of normal house spiders and certain insects keep other insects at bay or take out insects that are annoying.

At the same time I know full insects aren't a kosher delight and even if millions or billions of insects are killed. They don't generate much of an iota of spiritual energy for the hostile use of blood sacrifice. In fact I recall in recent times insects are just as emotional and expressive and suffer and whatnot according to scientists which reminds me of an article from 2015 stating. Why do mosquitos die so much around Humans? and the scientists discovered mosquitos often get themselves killed harassing Humans so even mosquitos mess with Humans or other animals on purpose only to get killed. I recall mosquitos could have 12-17% bigger population if it weren't for mosquitos maliciously fucking around with humans on purpose not even to drain blood in some cases mosquitos starve themselves avoiding feeding just to mess with Humans and animals that mosquitos like to bite.

Should we be mindful of certain insects and certain upholding to these creatures as many are very hostile and seem almost like a pure scourge. Same for microbial life it seems certain microbial life brings major health benefits like stomach bacteria or penicillin or other medicines.

Should we be mindful of insects as some Gods have insect counterparts for example Baal's Entomancy or divination through insect patterns.

I also know insects and especially bees are EXTREMELY important for the environment and their loss could result in major eco-damage.

What about insects and microbial life? What about certain highly intelligent plants like for example recently it's been discovered that mushrooms not only communicate normally through cilla and smells and releases of spores. But they seem to emit electrical discharges in communication with each other so some sort of psuedo-psychic network almost like a bluetooth smartphone system application providing data to each other.

How about these insects, microbial(bacteria, germs, virii etc.etc.), certain intelligent plants(venus fly trap is another)?

Gear88 said:
@HP.Cobra

What about insects and microbial life?

I know the buddhist and especially the more crazy hare krisna and certain people who ascribe to certain buddhist philosophers are like even a clap or stepping on an insect is a huge karmic crime condemning you to hell or preventing enlightenment.

I also recall certain buddhist and especially the more Hindu style going as one I believe it's Sackamuni. He tells a disciple clean my bath I'm taking one. The disciple returns it's covered in microbial life, bacteria and other grown life algae. He iterates prepare the bath clean it and do it. The disciple returns and once more is told clean the bath remove the stuff. This time the disciple does it and he takes a bath. So the disciple is confused and wonders "Life is precious it should not be harmed, why is this life less precious". So he bugs Sackamuni a bit and is given some response that certain things are okay if not outright necessary in the path of Dharma.

But I do feel bad for some insects for example in recent years actually with the internet and bug on bug technology. For example I avoid killing spiders they are extremely helpful not the dangerous ones like black widows or certain daddy long legs that are found in deep jungles most DDL's are harmless their bite is incapable of penetrating human skin. But a lot of normal house spiders and certain insects keep other insects at bay or take out insects that are annoying.

At the same time I know full insects aren't a kosher delight and even if millions or billions of insects are killed. They don't generate much of an iota of spiritual energy for the hostile use of blood sacrifice. In fact I recall in recent times insects are just as emotional and expressive and suffer and whatnot according to scientists which reminds me of an article from 2015 stating. Why do mosquitos die so much around Humans? and the scientists discovered mosquitos often get themselves killed harassing Humans so even mosquitos mess with Humans or other animals on purpose only to get killed. I recall mosquitos could have 12-17% bigger population if it weren't for mosquitos maliciously fucking around with humans on purpose not even to drain blood in some cases mosquitos starve themselves avoiding feeding just to mess with Humans and animals that mosquitos like to bite.

Should we be mindful of certain insects and certain upholding to these creatures as many are very hostile and seem almost like a pure scourge. Same for microbial life it seems certain microbial life brings major health benefits like stomach bacteria or penicillin or other medicines.

Should we be mindful of insects as some Gods have insect counterparts for example Baal's Entomancy or divination through insect patterns.

I also know insects and especially bees are EXTREMELY important for the environment and their loss could result in major eco-damage.

What about insects and microbial life? What about certain highly intelligent plants like for example recently it's been discovered that mushrooms not only communicate normally through cilla and smells and releases of spores. But they seem to emit electrical discharges in communication with each other so some sort of psuedo-psychic network almost like a bluetooth smartphone system application providing data to each other.

How about these insects, microbial(bacteria, germs, virii etc.etc.), certain intelligent plants(venus fly trap is another)?

I was wondering about this too! I suppose (but we better wait for a valid answer ) that we should harm insect life forms if they are pests dangerous to humans and or the animals or crops we need. If they are neutral to us or good for the environment (I admire bees so much ) we should respect them! Nevertheless the bees and scarabs and I suppose that also many others were used by the Gods as Their symbols. It's obvious that all life forms possess different forms of intelligence like you said about the mushrooms. Fish do too, there's been a study confirming they're very sensitive to pain for example (that not being the only intelligence I'm telling about) and that their pain receptors are just like those of humans! And Mimosas! Some parrots give names to their chicks (a certain sequence of chirping each chick recognizes as its own) . I've just read about a lion cub who survived dehydration in the wild for days, to the point he couldn't walk in a straight line, but still went on and on, meowing at himself until he found water (the mother refused to feed him milk because he had a fractured hip) So as long as it doesn't intervene with out species' life, I suppose respect and uphold all animals/insects/life forms. Even if it means that some of them you have to hunt for food. That is not disrespectful, this is just how things work.
But if one accidentally kills an insect, or kills it because it's poisonous to them , or steps on grass, it's not like they can't finish the MO because of it :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back