Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kali Yuga, Satya Yuga, The "Demon" Kali and Goddess Kaali

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Druas said:
Is "Jehova" the same entity is the Demon Kali, whom the Kali Yuga is named after?

No, they are not.

Arcadia said:
To add some additional clarity to the whole Kali Yuga vs the Vedic Goddess Kali, since I've seen this come up before, the actual proper syntax for the Goddess in Latinization is closer to Kālī, whereas the Kali Yuga Kali is simply Kali. Kali (Asura) and Kālī (Goddess) are two distinct figures. Kali the Asura is, as Cobra says, is simply a personification of the concept of Adharma, that which is not in accord with Dharma. So, literally, the age of Adharma, when the least amount of people follow Dharma. Kali, in the context of Hinduism, is described as an Asura, as noted above. This is in contrast with the Deva, who are the traditional Vedic Gods, Kālī included. Before anyone gets any LARP ideas in mind like some of the weird pretender movements out there, this doesn't mean that the Jews are Asuras or whatever. Asuras occupy the same occult concept as Giants/Titans in Greek theology, and Jotunn in Norse, just as some examples. These forces represent the base, naturally inclined material aspects of existence, oftentimes versus the ascendant spiritual aspects of the Olympians/Aesir/Devas. There are, of course, other terms to refer to the "Kali Yuga".

Some Greek philosophers referred to this as the Iron Age, specifically due to its association with the heavier base metals, as opposed to the loftier Golden Age. Bit of a gross oversimplification, of course, but people should get the idea. Another thing to mention is, the Kali Yuga stands separate to the Astrological Age. I've seen people make the mistake of "Piscean Age - Kali Yuga/Aquarian Age - Satya Yuga" before, and it's not exactly that simple. Not to say that the two are totally unrelated, but it's not as simple as one being one and one being the other.

The Yuga's appear to be named after what one should actually seek in a Yuga, not as descriptive names of what the Yuga is. For example, during Satya-Yuga, we must seek Satya, as we do ourselves.

This will lead to empowerment, growth, and massive evolution. Currently, we say that we live in the so called "Kali Yuga", which is an age of general downfall.

Kali of Kali Yuga in this example is symbolic of a downwards cycle of humanity which is correlated with a greater force of what we refer to as "Evil", and not Kali the Goddess which deals with purification and is Lilith, the wife of Shiva in Hinduism.

Kali, the Goddess, is called Ka-Ali, which is not "Kali" from where Kali Yuga was named. In Ancient Greek, "Kali" is also correlated to the root word for "Beauty" and "Beautiful" one, which is a concept for the beauty of the soul and the personal ascension.

In fact, people, right now, of all times, should be seeking the Goddess Kali as ever before - of all times, that is most important during a "Kali Yuga".

The "slaying of the ego" [conquering of the lowest self] is one major aspect of this. Most people are fully and entirely blinded by this "Ego", and by other forces such as unbalanced materialism that has claimed exclusive rights over anything spiritual.

If people followed what Kali Goddess represented, the "Kali" Yuga would have been averted to a great extent. It is extraordinarily difficult to do so, but that is the case. For some individuals, they can also exist during the Kali Yuga and be perfectly fine, as they have been accustomed to Kali's teachings and advice.

Kali Yuga also exterminates what is rotten, and acts as a decaying form of destruction towards the evil that is being produced everywhere. It desynthesizes evil, and of course, this can be a terrifying age where transitions and brutal swings are occurring.

Lastly, because too many people are focused on the "Exterior" aspects of this, and are trying to figure out why the world is as is, and if "Kali Yuga" is responsible for this, this is not the case. That is half of it. Despite of what any age or timeline brings, one has still up to now the ability to move in accordance to what one must do - or not do this and fall.

Even in Satya Yuga as it might be manifested in the world, there will still people that will not follow Sat/Satya or who we call Satan and the Hindus call Shiva, won't practice spiritually and so on. Regardless, they will be carried strongly by others, but will eventually follow their own individual fate they have chosen.

Likewise, in Kali Yuga, people can resist individually.

I have chosen to behave as much as I can as if I live in the Satya Yuga, giving others and myself opportunities to grow. The Gods observe the tasks of those who try to go against this wave.

There is a hidden blessing in this cycle of the "Kali Yuga": those who will manage to successfully incarnate less and less of it, will be like the brightest stars in the Satya Yuga, of which the greatness we cannot even imagine today. Kali Yuga comes as a covert blessing, same as any other tragedy or opportunity in life, which asks us to make the best of it.

In conclusion, the Kali Yuga occurs in strong magnitude because people do NOT follow Kali's advice.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Druas said:
Is "Jehova" the same entity is the Demon Kali, whom the Kali Yuga is named after?

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I wanted to ask if Lilith rules Pisces. Because when I think of Pisces, Shakti comes to mind, and if I'm not mistaken, she is Shakti. Pisces (and fish in general) had been symbols of sex, reproduction, life, abundance and the vagina and female energy.

where can I read about this topic more? I'm interested in this Hinduism eras but all I could find was corrupt information

To add some additional clarity to the whole Kali Yuga vs the Vedic Goddess Kali, since I've seen this come up before, the actual proper syntax for the Goddess in Latinization is closer to Kālī, whereas the Kali Yuga Kali is simply Kali. Kali (Asura) and Kālī (Goddess) are two distinct figures. Kali the Asura is, as Cobra says, is simply a personification of the concept of Adharma, that which is not in accord with Dharma. So, literally, the age of Adharma, when the least amount of people follow Dharma. Kali, in the context of Hinduism, is described as an Asura, as noted above. This is in contrast with the Deva, who are the traditional Vedic Gods, Kālī included. Before anyone gets any LARP ideas in mind like some of the weird pretender movements out there, this doesn't mean that the Jews are Asuras or whatever. Asuras occupy the same occult concept as Giants/Titans in Greek theology, and Jotunn in Norse, just as some examples. These forces represent the base, naturally inclined material aspects of existence, oftentimes versus the ascendant spiritual aspects of the Olympians/Aesir/Devas. There are, of course, other terms to refer to the "Kali Yuga".

Some Greek philosophers referred to this as the Iron Age, specifically due to its association with the heavier base metals, as opposed to the loftier Golden Age. Bit of a gross oversimplification, of course, but people should get the idea. Another thing to mention is, the Kali Yuga stands separate to the Astrological Age. I've seen people make the mistake of "Piscean Age - Kali Yuga/Aquarian Age - Satya Yuga" before, and it's not exactly that simple. Not to say that the two are totally unrelated, but it's not as simple as one being one and one being the other.

Thank you for clarifying some misconceptions about Goddess Kali (Mother Lilith). It honestly hurts me that some would think that Kali is an "evil" Goddess because she represents "destruction". But of course when you have a mind who interprets the myths in a Abrahamic/Atheistic way you will always fail to understand the true meanings of what are allegories.

Hail Satan! Hail Lilith!

A very interesting way to put it - Instead of naming an age after the perpetrator as is usually done, it's instead named after the one whose advice for transitioning out of such an age that unfortunately went largely unheeded.

Arcadia said:
Clarification...

Thank you for taking your time to write this clarification, it was most interesting. The counterparts and the ages, very well explained. It makes sense, but it would have never occurred to me on my own.

Great sermon, much thanks High Priest Hooded Cobra 666, for bringing Kali to the people, also beautifull new info.

Does Satya Yuga begin in 2024 or 2025 like some people say online depending on the site.

Kavya Shukra said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Druas said:

I wanted to ask if Lilith rules Pisces. Because when I think of Pisces, Shakti comes to mind, and if I'm not mistaken, she is Shakti. Pisces (and fish in general) had been symbols of sex, reproduction, life, abundance and the vagina and female energy.

Maybe. However I think astrological ages are separate from what the Hindus are talking about. Some of these longer ages go through a bunch of signs or the whole zodiac. It also doesn't seem targeted to a specific sign.

With that said. Positive Pieces and Neptune energy is what you kind of liked on me and my girlfriend. When I showed you that picture for you to look at our energy.
This could have been a really positive age for everyone. It was mainly the enemy.

Can you give some rough examples to contrast between someone who follows Kali's advice and someone who does not follow Kali's advice?

What is that Kali’s advice that everybody should listen to, to go nice with Kali Yuga?

Flowers of Adonis said:
Can you give some rough examples to contrast between someone who follows Kali's advice and someone who does not follow Kali's advice?

Kali is the goddess of purification, that is to say that you should purify the lower octaves of yourself, your weakness, vulnerabilities, vices...

Flowers of Adonis said:

Kali = evolving to something better. Live longer, maybe forever

Non Kali= stagnation/ devolution. Die every day more.

www.satanisgod.org
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBZM_np4LAbScEzLQTu7PAzbwo-MarrNH
Hey HP HC this is Christopher! Enjoy! Hail Azazel! Hail Satan!!

Every Galaxy has a Central Sun at the centre. The solar systems in a galaxy go around this Central Sun. What produces the Yugas is the amount of radiation a solar system gets from the Central Sun. When the radiation is in full beam ,this is Satya Yuga (Golden Age),as it continues to circle around the Central Sun the radiation reduces arccordingly. It's like the waning of the moon. Then you have Silver Age, Bronze Age then Iron Age ( Kali Yuga) when the radiation is at it's lowest. Golden age is the longest,and Kali Yuga is the shortest. In Hindu calculations ,this revolution around the Central Sun takes approximately 4230000 years I think. The low radiation from the Central Sun as we entered in the Kali Yuga is what actually made the Kundalini go to sleep in those who didn't realize the Self that is ParaSiva,the Formless God State ,beyond manifestation, beyond creation within your soul and in everything else. So if you are an alien entity and want to bound the Kundalini and enslave the inhabitants of a planet ,who have not yet ascended , the Kali Yuga would be the best time to do so. Kundalini drops , people descend into ignorance , spirit world is obscured, limited to physical awareness, intellectual , instinctive mind reigns supreme. We are no longer consciously Superconscious as a result,we are much more prone to error and being deceived. Primitivity sets in. If you are an Asuric entity attacking a planet in the mid realm(Bhuloka) at this point in time, would be best. In the other ages Kundalini is active,people are consciously Superconscious ,you can't decieve them like that. The radiation from the Central Sun is also to strong to bound their Kundalini. There's Cosmic Order to these things,even Asuric entities are aware and act accordingly.
Amount of radiation from the Central Sun that's what produces the yugas. They are also astrological ages which have got to do with the wobbling of the planet on its axis , pointing towards a certain Zodiac sign ,this happens every 2150 years ,I think. And is within the Yugas.

likman666 said:
Every Galaxy has a Central Sun at the centre. The solar systems in a galaxy go around this Central Sun. What produces the Yugas is the amount of radiation a solar system gets from the Central Sun. When the radiation is in full beam ,this is Satya Yuga (Golden Age),as it continues to circle around the Central Sun the radiation reduces arccordingly. It's like the waning of the moon. Then you have Silver Age, Bronze Age then Iron Age ( Kali Yuga) when the radiation is at it's lowest. Golden age is the longest,and Kali Yuga is the shortest. In Hindu calculations ,this revolution around the Central Sun takes approximately 4230000 years I think. The low radiation from the Central Sun as we entered in the Kali Yuga is what actually made the Kundalini go to sleep in those who didn't realize the Self that is ParaSiva,the Formless God State ,beyond manifestation, beyond creation within your soul and in everything else. So if you are an alien entity and want to bound the Kundalini and enslave the inhabitants of a planet ,who have not yet ascended , the Kali Yuga would be the best time to do so. Kundalini drops , people descend into ignorance , spirit world is obscured, limited to physical awareness, intellectual , instinctive mind reigns supreme. We are no longer consciously Superconscious as a result,we are much more prone to error and being deceived. Primitivity sets in. If you are an Asuric entity attacking a planet in the mid realm(Bhuloka) at this point in time, would be best. In the other ages Kundalini is active,people are consciously Superconscious ,you can't decieve them like that. The radiation from the Central Sun is also to strong to bound their Kundalini. There's Cosmic Order to these things,even Asuric entities are aware and act accordingly.
Amount of radiation from the Central Sun that's what produces the yugas. They are also astrological ages which have got to do with the wobbling of the planet on its axis , pointing towards a certain Zodiac sign ,this happens every 2150 years ,I think. And is within the Yugas.
I want to correct something in this post ,I made. It takes a solar system about 304,456,000 years approximately to make one revolution around the Central Sun,a manvantara it's called in Hinduism. In science they say it takes about 280,000,000 years or so. Within this,about 72 cycles of the Ages occur that's 4,230,000 years. So you have 72 X
4,230,000 equals 304,456,000 years ,that's one manvantara,one complete revolution of a solar system around the Central Sun.
Within this 4,230,000 you have the 4 ages ,Sat,Treta,Dvpara,Kali yugas. According to the radiation from the Central Sun. During a solar system's cycle around the Central Sun,it gets closer to the Central Sun and further away from the Central Sun, thus increasing and reducing radiation from the Central Sun.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back