Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numerology - "The Core Meanings Of Basic Numbers" 1-10

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Numerology is important for any aspiring occultist, and it is necessary to know the properties of numbers to progress spiritually in your workings. In this section, you will find information about the numbers.

Most of this information circulating the web, is based on Hebrew sources and has been quite inaccurate, with clear information hardly existing. Some of it, is not only inaccurate, but terrible and should be avoided at all costs. "Angelic numbers" and the like are in this category of foul abominations that the enemy has created.

After very elaborate research and practice, only the real properties of numbers will be shared here, which, contrary to many sources that have a lot of corrupted elements, will begin from "Basic", all the way towards the "Advanced" section. The basic section is the beginning of this.

This section should be credited to Azazel first and foremost. The Joy of Satan is strongly under the overseeing of Azazel. Beelzebul has helped considerably to fulfill this work, which has been in experimental phase for a few years. Now this knowledge will come out. Both have helped rectify the meaning of numbers and their properties, helping in the rectification of this knowledge so that it contains only true knowledge.

To explain a little about the furthering of the Numerology section [which will happen gradually] pay close attention to how the different Nations followed different numerals. So, a lot of people who write things for example about the "Shape of numbers" are only analyzing surface scrap in most cases, and nothing else.

Certain core properties will be more obvious, some others might require thought on the behalf of the reader, and other properties that you can derive from these properties below are to be given to you by the Gods when the time is right [not for idle thought and juvenile nonsense - but for those who truly understand what is meant here].

Certain words might not make sense, but they will make sense as you progress. The translation and etymology of these words of choice, have been chosen with great care.

Much of what I write, or have written, or new sections, will be built in this way. You must look into it, and depending on what you can derive, you will derive more from it. This is how spiritual material should be read, alternatively, information that is obvious will too serve in itself for the objectives necessitated by it.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Numerology.html

Further information will be added soon.

The core properties of numbers

1. The "all", divine monad, undivided, command, the point in infinity, universe, source of creation, primary cause

2. Duality, separation, discord, relationship, creation, destruction, imperfect, positive-negative, first division, the parting

3. Spirit, divinity, trine force, a perfect number, first union, divine/holy trinity, [Ea, Enlil, Anu - Poseidon, Zeus, Hades etc], trinity of the worlds

4. Order, justice, four directions of the physical, the "boundary", four elements without aether, sub-basis of the material world

5. The five elements, union, connection, eros, shape and form, beauty, splendor, balance, harmony

6. Material & Spiritual, connection, life, stability, habituation, karmic, marriage, macrocosmic/microcosmic, cleanliness, virginity

7. Karma, consequence, Goddess Nemesis, purification, the divine scale, defense of the Just, luck, birth of mind

8. Mystery, drive, power, permanence, firm foundation, the hidden sphere, "Divine Mother", supernal justice, Multiplication, "ad infinitum"

9. Finish, the ultimate point, the image, perfection, "the end", coming to closure, the birth/death, power, capstone, peak, completion

10. A key, All in All, fate and karma, an end of path, double union, Universe - Pan, Cosmos, Perfection, The Self-Created one,
"Divine Father", Totality

It is normal to currently have many questions, so you can ask in the comments, but be aware that more clarifications will arrive in the future updates of these sections.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

You have said 9 was about "endings", I thought it was in a negative way. So, do not we use 9 for cleanse or destroy now? It is only about finalizing and completing? Then what should I use for cleansing, only 2? Can you clarify this, HP?

Bright Truth said:
You have said 9 was about "endings", I thought it was in a negative way. So, do not we use 9 for cleanse or destroy now? It is only about finalizing and completing? Then what should I use for cleansing, only 2? Can you clarify this, HP?

I have said it's about endings, yes.

A destruction, is an ending, but there are other endings and finishing lines too, not only destruction.

It can be used destructively for cleaning, destruction, and so on.

9 is suitable for basically almost everything, including cleaning, destruction, general workings etc. When uncertain, one can use it, and it will have the desired effect. It's a very "perfected" number. [More about this in the upcoming sections and How To's of the section].

8 and 9 have that much importance, that they can be used for basically almost everything and anything. This is why in German Lodges, 9 was used everywhere and was called "The Power Number".

Thank you High Priest and hailed be Lords Azazel and Beelzebul for this beautiful section! I see it as one step further to the distant moment when the JoS will erase the damage done to the Library of Alexandria. :D

Fantastic! I'm very glad there is now a page for this (looking very nice btw). I understand now why my Demon guided me to use certain numbers for my affirmations in workings.

Hail Lord Beelzebul!
Hail Lord Azazel!

I have been using 13 (number of venus) affirmations for a working, because my goal is related to something ruled by venus. Not doing a square though

Should i switch to one of these numbers? If 13 does not work like as i deduced it.

Demonic said:

I have been using 13 (number of venus) affirmations for a working, because my goal is related to something ruled by venus. Not doing a square though

Should i switch to one of these numbers? If 13 does not work like as i deduced it.

From where does it arise that 13 is of Venus, so that you made this choice? Is it because of a post, or from some statement?

It's better that 13 is kept. So long you keep the same number through the working, it should be fine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Demonic said:

From where does it arise that 13 is of Venus, so that you made this choice? Is it because of a post, or from some statement?

It's better that 13 is kept. So long you keep the same number through the working, it should be fine.

I read it on forums, long time ago. That particular had some pretty good posts, and no one corrected him/her or saw any error in that.

Father’s Planet is Venus and his number is 13 so it made further sense to me.

Looks like i believed misinformation.

Demonic said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Demonic said:

I read it on forums, long time ago. That particular had some pretty good posts, and no one corrected him/her or saw any error in that.

13 is a great number for general uses. 13 is not a bad number to use so have no doubts about your workings. Unless you used something really wrong that would be "against" Venus, ie, something like 2 or 4, then you should be fine. If your working is spiritual, then 13 is even more fitting.

The 2, 4, 11 and so on being "Satan's Numbers" is disinformation that came from corrupted "Satanism" and Grimoire type of sources, which purposefully put these numbers in relation to Satan.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
13 is a great number for general uses. 13 is not a bad number to use so have no doubts about your workings. Unless you used something really wrong that would be "against" Venus, ie, something like 2 or 4, then you should be fine. If your working is spiritual, then 13 is even more fitting.

The 2, 4, 11 and so on being "Satan's Numbers" is disinformation that came from corrupted "Satanism" and Grimoire type of sources, which purposefully put these numbers in relation to Satan.

Thanks a lot HP. <3 <3

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

so, if we multiply 7 by itself and get 49 would that mean if we did a luck working would we want to do the runes 49 times for double luck? Also does 7 tie into the venus square because it equals the amount of days of the square when you x it by itself?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You may want to edit this page, HP: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Due to this excerpt:

His numbers are 13, 666 and 4. [666 is perfection and everlasting life]

Bright Truth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You may want to edit this page, HP: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Due to this excerpt:

His numbers are 13, 666 and 4. [666 is perfection and everlasting life]

4 is a very good number, and I have updated from the previous "2, 4, 11". Especially these numbers as triad are very negative.

Yes, 13, 666 and 4 are Satan's Numbers.

Thanks for the info.
I shall await for the further updates and knowledge. But can you briefly speak about 18? Does it combine the power of 8 and 1? Or does it carry a "higher vibration" of 9?

Also, I have been doing 20 reps of the Venus planetary mantra for a material working. Seeing that 2 is a number against Venus, could I switch to a more appropriate number like 18 without messing up the working?

Thanks very much.

HS.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
5. The five elements, union, connection, eros, shape and form, beauty, splendor, balance, harmony
In this case does the word ''eros'' literally mean ''love'' or is it allegorical? Would that mean the number 5 is good in love works?
[ by the way, on the page you created about numerology ( which is superb ), I noticed a gramatically mistake at number 3. It says ''Posidon, Zeus, Hades ''. I believe is ''Poseidon''. ]

BlackEagle666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In this case does the word ''eros'' literally mean ''love'' or is it allegorical? Would that mean the number 5 is good in love works?
[ by the way, on the page you created about numerology ( which is superb ), I noticed a gramatically mistake at number 3. It says ''Posidon, Zeus, Hades ''. I believe is ''Poseidon''. ]

Thank you. I am sorry for mistakes, will correct them. Even if minor, none should exist.

Eros, is a dual term. You can make some research for it. It is something "more" than simply a "sexual" or "love" bond, but it can also have this character. 5 is generally related to Venus and all that has to do with Venus. It's great to use for all these types of workings associated with Venus, especially Spiritual workings. [More of this is the next updates].

Syt said:
Thanks for the info.
I shall await for the further updates and knowledge. But can you briefly speak about 18? Does it combine the power of 8 and 1? Or does it carry a "higher vibration" of 9?

Also, I have been doing 20 reps of the Venus planetary mantra for a material working. Seeing that 2 is a number against Venus, could I switch to a more appropriate number like 18 without messing up the working?

Thanks very much.

HS.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No, 20 is great for this. Do not worry. It's a good choice of numbers.

Yes, 18 and other numbers like this, have to do with the combined powers of numbers, but they also stand exclusively in themselves. 18 is a double 9, a triple 6, but also 1+8. 18 is held in high significance and is a number of good luck etc.

Thank you very much for this, I have been wondering for a long time about the numbers and how to use them in the magic works.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlackEagle666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you. I am sorry for mistakes, will correct them. Even if minor, none should exist.

Eros, is a dual term. You can make some research for it. It is something "more" than simply a "sexual" or "love" bond, but it can also have this character. 5 is generally related to Venus and all that has to do with Venus. It's great to use for all these types of workings associated with Venus, especially Spiritual workings. [More of this is the next updates].
Thank you very much. Can you please recommend me some sources about Ancient Greek?

As a Tarot practitioner, many of these words have intuitively come to mind regarding the numbers. Not all of course, some of the words in some numbers are new. This is really thrilling!

A most beautiful webpage! Fantastic work!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL BEELZEBUL!!!

Thank you. Can we use this to combine the Calendar,,, with the clock, astrology, along with our birthdate, age, our names and their letters,, money, locations ( degrees longitude and latitude, number of people in a group, crowd, coven, nation, etc. I know, I am going "out there",, but,,, the Jews did some of this with 9/11 in a number of ways.

I usually use the numbers 9 and 10 for most workings i will rarely use 13 for some spiritual based workings i also do this with affirmations i always gather my energy via vibration and then affirm 9 or 10 times that i want energy to do x and that x is happening easily and without consequence.

i will also multiply my numbers via 4 6 9 10 or 13 example i will do a mantra or runic vibration 10 times then ill multiply that by 4 6 9 10 or 13 so it becomes 40 60 90 100 or 130 especially if i have that much time to do so usually for cursing or doing something negative use the number 9 for affirmations for something positive ill use 10 i noticed a long time ago that all the websites curses are all in 9 or 3 and that all your positive stuff was in lots of 10 sometimes 9 but not very often and so i based my own magic off of this equation of doing things i usually 9 times out of 10 manifest my desire or something close to my desire

So according to these numbers since i wish to do a love spell should i use the number 6 for affirmations or should i continue with 9 and 10 as romance i want a good marriage partner i have someone in mind (she sees and speaks with the gods without knowing about the site i would obviously like to have kids with someone like this and we are highly compatible)

Thank you for this.

When you refer to the "all in all", are you following the same meaning as laid out in the Kybalion?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Demonic said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

But is there something wrong about the numbers?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Demonic said:

Hahaha, I guess from the number of days to complete the Venus square, 49 days. I too thought this way. So unbelievable funny. I'm actually laughing at my self too from the way you replied. What do we know? I'm glad you are now teaching us about numbers.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Demonic said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You know, I am always used to thinking that my numerations to my workings gave a bad feel to the results. I really think these should corrected quickly. For example I'm doing a "back to sender aura" and I affirmed it 5 times. Seeing this sermon, I really feel like 7 /9 was preferred.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Syt said:
Thanks for the info.

Thanks very much.

HS.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, 18 and other numbers like this, have to do with the combined powers of numbers, but they also stand exclusively in themselves. 18 is a double 9, a triple 6, but also 1+8. 18 is held in high significance and is a number of good luck etc.

But, you said 7 is for luck.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Demonic said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Maybe I would stick with the single digits till more teachings on the double numbers are released. Because I always did feel strongly that I messed up some workings with numerology.

This is beautiful and extremely insightful. With this knowledge and all of it, one has no excuses not only to correct their life, but be excellent in it.

I see connection to astrology and how this can be used to correct bad behaviors in life. How to target the specifics of karma. Extraordinary.

This is beyond valuable knowledge.

I have a question about the FRTR. On the first phase, with that kind of affirmation, why is it then 3 times, if the intention was to destroy the Hebrew letters.
Secondly why is 3 repititions also acceptable if one is down on time?

On the second phase, which is the Tetragamtton, why is it 10 times, and yet the intention is for destructive purpose.

Lastly on the shattering of Jewish Soul. Why so we have to mention the name just six times. What was the numerations purpose for?

Lastly, uptil now, I am shocked to see 1 has its own properties. Does that mean this is applicable in a working, that one could affirm once if one has the knowledge on how to use the number?

Thank you HP Hoodedcobra666 for this, I wonder why not since but I know it's time for us.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER

Brilliant HPHC

As always bro thanks.

There is a good chapter in Cavendish Black arts book on this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Syt said:
Thanks for the info.

Thanks very much.

HS.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Also 10 + 8 ?

I love you I love you I love you ummmma!!!ummmmma!!! ummmaa!!!!
Thank you very much sir. I was waiting for this post. Thank you mighty Azazel, Thank you Law Beelzebul. Thank youuuu.

May Father Satan give me long everlasting life. I love earning knowledge. I love you mighty gods. Thank youuuu

It's make sense ,i been straggling to learn numerology and went so far looking to outside sources, these sources made me lost. thank High Priest

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back