About Your First Saturn Return [Updated - How To Manage This And The Good News]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Wildfire
Location: Ripping and tearing the Juden, till they are done with

Re: About Your First Saturn Return [Updated - How To Manage This And The Good News]

Post by Wildfire »

I wonder if getting a sudden rampant and deadly stomach disease was part of this too. If I go out from all this then it's nice being a part of you guys, hope to see you all in the next life. But don't worry, if the meds and healing meditations save me, then...longer is my journey. I will report back to see how this goes.
Everything you need to know against the jewtrix

Those who take every gift they gain in life for granted and arrogantly think they are already good enough will always be bound to drown again and again in the seas of loss and ignorance. If continued and unrealized, they could be close enough or closer to their own final annihilation.

Obliterate Jewish/Christian/Muslim/Abrahamic spiritual disease. Everything they did to you goes back at the entire enemy. About time to set things right: https://www.satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html
Wildfire
Location: Ripping and tearing the Juden, till they are done with

Re: About Your First Saturn Return [Updated - How To Manage This And The Good News]

Post by Wildfire »

Wait a minute...this is FIRST SATURN in the topic, well my bad if my first message about a stupid stomach disease being related to this got through. Somebody hang me(please don't take this seriously) : )
Everything you need to know against the jewtrix

Those who take every gift they gain in life for granted and arrogantly think they are already good enough will always be bound to drown again and again in the seas of loss and ignorance. If continued and unrealized, they could be close enough or closer to their own final annihilation.

Obliterate Jewish/Christian/Muslim/Abrahamic spiritual disease. Everything they did to you goes back at the entire enemy. About time to set things right: https://www.satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html
nikhildesk

Post by nikhildesk »

With the first Saturn return, a person leaves youth behind and enters adulthood. With the second return, maturity. And with the third and usually final return, a person enters wise old age. These periods are estimated to occur at roughly the ages of 27–31, 56–60 and 84–90.
luis

Post by luis »

Demonic wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:34 am
luis wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:16 pm
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I need your help. I'm in a bad situation.......
Update me on the situation as well Luis, you helped me a lot with very basic questions of mine at start, I genuinely want you to get through all of this without taking any further damage.

Gods did hear you they always do and they also look out for us more than we think they do.Trust in Them everything is going in positive direction.
Thank you. Even if this is a bad situation I learned a lot on what things I need to fix from now on. I will post it here when this situation is fixed, hopefully soon.
tabby

Re: About Your First Saturn Return

Post by tabby »

Shadowcat wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:00 am
tabby wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:43 am
For those with a first house placed natal Saturn, how will things be different from a normal Saturn return?
This would make Saturn the person's cor-uler and so any feelings of inadequacy or depreciation can be much more pronounced as well as phobias and irrational fears especially if there are aspects to the moon or Neptune with 12th house placements.

Accidents or other significantly dangerous things may take place if the opportunity presents itself. People with a first house Saturn having the transitory Saturn hit will probably experience feeling like their lives are falling apart more pronounced than others.

This however does not have to be the case if one knows how to offset this and takes necessary steps. Enemy attacks may also present themselves as the enemy looks for weakness.

With that being said, Increase aura of protection also around this time and cleaning on top of any other workings done to offset negative manifestations. If it becomes unbearable at any time reach out to Satan or your Guardian for help.

When Saturn retrograded back in my natal sign in 2020 there would be times I was literally curled up in a ball in tears, looking at my Guardian's sigil, sometimes for 20 to 30 mins. It helped calm my mind and bite through the chaos and I got signs often of reassurance.
I see, thank you for the additional information, and sating my learning mind. I wanted to ask because I think HPS Maxine said something about the first house with a Saturn transit is one of the worst times in a person's life, so it made me wonder what would happen if a person had both that kind of transit plus their Saturn Return on top of that.

I wish good luck and safe journeys for those who have that placement and anyone who's about to/is going through their Saturn Return.
Diligence. Persistence. Consistent practice.

"There is no such thing as 'coincidences'. Things happen because someone decided to make it happen."
~ my Guardian Demon

"Guard your focus like it's the most precious thing to you. Focus, for a mage, is one of the most powerful tools we possess."
~ jrvan

The meaning of life is to live it.

Poems by tabby

Practical things:
| Making Clothes At Home | How to Preserve Food? | Recipes for our Holidays |
| Ending an argument before it begins | Small Tips to Help Protect Against Energy Draining |
Nikois666

Re: About Your First Saturn Return [Updated]

Post by Nikois666 »

Nikois666 wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:24 am
If someone is below 27 years old, they won't be affected much? Or does it depend on ones natal chart and spiritual progress and workings?
A little confused here.
Don't mind this question. Looked again in the astrology section and got my question answered.

Hail Satan!
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐

"Once a kike, always a kike. You can't unkike them. Show no mercy, because they have non for us."

"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying, but they help a hundred more like me. And so you helped a hundred more who are like me."

"To me, ignorance has it's own price."

"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create."
Some discipline is necessary
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Lady Astarte!
Darkpagan666

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Thank you very much for this Sermon HP Hooded Cobra! The timing is as always, very spot on!
"Darkness is light turned inside out." - Baal-Zebul

www.JoyofSatan.org
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

What about Saturn retrograde on the ascendant or direct in your words.

The paintable 3 part rtr.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... lify.app/

Some people do this one sometimes or each day as well.

Curse 💩🇮🇱Israel🇮🇱💩 ritual
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Curs ... tual.html
Kavya Shukra

Post by Kavya Shukra »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:27 pm
slyscorpion wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:17 am
As a transit, or as a natal placement?
What would happen if a Saturn retrograde conjucts South Node in the 5th house in natal?
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

slyscorpion wrote:
Transit

The paintable 3 part rtr.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... lify.app/

Some people do this one sometimes or each day as well.

Curse 💩🇮🇱Israel🇮🇱💩 ritual
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Curs ... tual.html
The cold one

Post by The cold one »

I pray to Father Satan that mine is close to an end, as I just turned 31 and in the past 2 years:

My youngest son died due to Retts Disorder, I was diagnosed with a terminal illness that gives me ten years left (maybe, anything beyond that is hopeful), and I am learning that everything and everyone I built my entire life upon for the past three decades: has been for not.

The only thing I have left is Father Satan and the Pantheon. Especially since on here all you get is "trust in Father Satan" (like, the fuck? Duh!) or other more narcissistic and misinformed answers from individuals who believe they have the authority to try and take my pen to write my story for me by dictating and or demanding that I follow their path in life instead of my own.

I am not looking for self-serving advice from people whose only authority is endowed by ego. I am looking for answers for that I can make my own choices.

But for real, this shit is not a joke. It is a massive wake up call at the cosmic scale.
Ursa Minor

Re: About Your First Saturn Return [Updated]

Post by Ursa Minor »

My Saturn transit lit a fire up my ass. I was moving myself in the right direction, but I was dragging my feet so to speak. I was trying to force myself to like a career that I didn't, that's being changed. I was hanging on to little fragments of xainity, now those are being erased. By the time I actually checked my Saturn transit, I found I was already in the middle of it. I was mentally prepared for this, but didn't see it coming.
AncientShadow666

Post by AncientShadow666 »

No wonder i have strong negative thoughts about basicly everything currently... like never before. This explains alot.
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...
Andromedus117

Post by Andromedus117 »

This explains alot. I need to keep a keener eye these transits. My life has been a lot of struggling lately, but nothing I can't learn from.

It's like you said, Saturn is the sink or swim teacher. Time to learn it's lessons or sink.

Bless you HPC for another very valuable sermon. Thank you Sir. The information you provide always gives me an advantage in life.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

slyscorpion wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:46 pm
slyscorpion wrote:
Transit
That would definitely be a period where one would feel at odds with the external world, how other people see you/understand you, and versus your real self and who you are and the external world. All of how one connects to the external world will be redefined. But you have to look at the exact planets to understand how this would play itself out.
Willmaker

Post by Willmaker »

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

My first Saturn return I had no earthly father, became a atiast after that's all a lesson till I joined Our True family and dedicated in 2009. Wow always gives all and learn and hear the way. We all fuck up in a level of Saturn astrology in the beginning of our self becoming free. The most important point is never forget that Satan aka Odin is for you now and that you unchanged how difficult it may be for most SS forever standing with Satan and the God's and Goddesses of Hellas.

For if it were not by gaidens of the ALL Father Wotanaz the will of the way of his becoming more than just living. To be more than this reptrix and to in a way to make things more meaningful for people who want to realize a awaken in different ways to become more than just being but to become more. Fuck this is a really lovely way but there is levels where there is levels. Father Satan and your Gardian and help of the God's or Goddess will always make you feel its enough for the level of the beings you want to make a were to become more by freeing themselves if pushing beyond their level you are realized to change the energy flow and always be able to sens the power of the universe and to make it to your will of programming the why with your will to help others to become aware of FATHER SATAN. This is the will of the voice. What I have heard be a hidden assassin never drowning attention never ending to gide the unaware and defend them in a way learn to make it more clear to them searching the way!

I have received and seen the fucking noting jew cowerker asking me how do I am able to do this I say I don't know.
Hahaha.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL TO ALL THE GOD'S AND GODDESSES OF ORION!!
I HAVE NO REVEALING BOOK. I LEAD THOSE WHO ARE FOR ME AND THOSE WHO HAVE REALLY BEEN SEARCHING FOR MY WAY!

FATHER SATAN!!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

The cold one wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:05 pm
I pray to Father Satan that mine is close to an end, as I just turned 31 and in the past 2 years:

My youngest son died due to Retts Disorder, I was diagnosed with a terminal illness that gives me ten years left (maybe, anything beyond that is hopeful), and I am learning that everything and everyone I built my entire life upon for the past three decades: has been for not.

The only thing I have left is Father Satan and the Pantheon. Especially since on here all you get is "trust in Father Satan" (like, the fuck? Duh!) or other more narcissistic and misinformed answers from individuals who believe they have the authority to try and take my pen to write my story for me by dictating and or demanding that I follow their path in life instead of my own.

I am not looking for self-serving advice from people whose only authority is endowed by ego. I am looking for answers for that I can make my own choices.

But for real, this shit is not a joke. It is a massive wake up call at the cosmic scale.
That is terrible. Don't think that most people would give you a negative reply. Feel free to send me an e-mail if you need help or if you consider I can provide any help that is substantial.
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

The cold one wrote:

I cannot begin to imagine your predicament. As such I cannot presume to give any advice here, but just to say if you feel like you need to vent here or talk to anyone you can. I do not know your illness but I would be hopeful for you that your life may lengthen, but also hopefully even with quality if possible, for however long that may be. I do know that Satan protects dedicated souls of SS when they pass from this world, and their loved ones, until they are to be reincarnated.
Blitzkreig [JG]

Post by Blitzkreig [JG] »

The cold one wrote:
I was diagnosed with a terminal illness that gives me ten years left (maybe, anything beyond that is hopeful), and I am learning that everything and everyone I built my entire life upon for the past three decades: has been for not.
I don't know your illness, but I do know that western medicine has a habit of labeling everything as chronic or otherwise untreatable. You should look at holistic treatments, as well as spiritual options for this, which often have a much better success rate when dealing with "chronic" problems.

If this illness appeared as a result of influence from Saturn, then it may also start to regress once Saturn's negativity leaves you.

Good luck with everything.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
The cold one

Post by The cold one »

Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:10 pm

That is terrible. Don't think that most people would give you a negative reply. Feel free to send me an e-mail if you need help or if you consider I can provide any help that is substantial.
-----------------------------

I would love to open up a dialogue with you, only I cannot seem to figure out how. You said email, but we all know better than to just link that shit here. So, I am at a loss.
tyrantmage

Post by tyrantmage »

How dou you know when your Saturn return comes? Is there a way to find out when your Saturn return exactly comes?
hold on, keep fighting
RTR gun is rapid firing
our side is winning
Satan is coming
Catalincata94

Post by Catalincata94 »

What if someone has a protection aspect or house in his/her natal chart?
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

tyrantmage wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:28 am
How dou you know when your Saturn return comes? Is there a way to find out when your Saturn return exactly comes?
- / + 7 degress of your natal Saturn. Look for current position of Saturn in jos astro in current sky.
Saddam hussain siddiquie

Post by Saddam hussain siddiquie »

1)Maharana who fought for the dharm against islamic invaders . Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vaKLL8 ... p=drivesdk
2)List of Koenraad Elst books . Link : https://1lib.in/g/Koenraad%20Elst
tyrantmage

Post by tyrantmage »

What if your natal Saturn was retrograde? Does Saturn return deal more damage to you? Or is it friendly?
hold on, keep fighting
RTR gun is rapid firing
our side is winning
Satan is coming
Egon

Post by Egon »

Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:44 pm
It will help tremendously, but it will not negate the, let's say, "disciplinary" aspect of Saturn. You will experience way less negativity especially compared to what certain people might. The AOP is helpful against ALL negative forces, including what could be considered negative from this transit.

Thank the Gods I've experienced the Return as a Satanist. For the past months/year I've been dedicating more to yoga and cleaning than previous years, using the Saturnine cleaning multiples of 6, and the Solar 111. The posts by HPS Shannon clicked to me on that, and further emphasized by Lydia. Some time ago before all that, because my unconfortable situation I never kept consistent yoga and it got me thinking "I need to buy a yoga mat", and one day out of the blue I was gifted some gym mats and that settled it for me, I didn't have to spend any money.

I've been having this strange feeling of not noticing the passage of time, like there is something wrong with me - as if I was supposed to feel that decades ago was a very long time, and that "I am too late", but I'm feeling like time is simultaneous, or decades are the same as just few days in between, and that disturbed me a little bit (for eg., as if I'm having a Jupiter-related delusion of relaxation or something).

I was on edge all the time like I was about to beat the shit out of someone but then Marcus Aurelius' words would advise me against that, "be patient with the idiots". But during this time I've also shown more hard work and for that I've gotten the favor of my superiors who requested a raise for me (that's still to be realized, but at least they recognized it which is nice). Other than being in a foul mood and having to work twice as hard, nothing really bad happened.

Yoga + Mantras | Workout Program by Bioneer

"I think that the idea of power corrupting and absolute power corrupting absolutely is not on the mark. I think what happens is that power attracts the corruptible."
-Frank Herbert

Wallpapers of Gods (click on the image):
ImageImage

Downloads (português)

Nazis and Jews in Manga and Anime (Contains hyperlinks to other Manga topics)

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Catalincata94 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:09 pm
This can reduce the effect of this considerably, but still, this will not make anyone immune to this.
tyrantmage wrote:

Yes, when your Saturn in Transit approaches your Natal Saturn, this is where it starts happening. Effects can start even as further as 7 degrees from it.
tyrantmage wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:58 am
What if your natal Saturn was retrograde? Does Saturn return deal more damage to you? Or is it friendly?

No, this does not make anything more or less in regards to that.
Egon wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:50 pm
It will help tremendously, but it will not negate the, let's say, "disciplinary" aspect of Saturn. You will experience way less negativity especially compared to what certain people might. The AOP is helpful against ALL negative forces, including what could be considered negative from this transit.

Thank the Gods I've experienced the Return as a Satanist. For the past months/year I've been dedicating more to yoga and cleaning than previous years, using the Saturnine cleaning multiples of 6, and the Solar 111.

I was on edge all the time like I was about to beat the shit out of someone but then Marcus Aurelius' words would advise me against that, "be patient with the idiots". But during this time I've also shown more hard work and for that I've gotten the favor of my superiors who requested a raise for me (that's still to be realized, but at least they recognized it which is nice). Other than being in a foul mood and having to work twice as hard, nothing really bad happened.
I am VERY happy for you, congratulations, you seem to have managed this very well indeed. You have handled this well both behaviorally and spiritually, and it appears even previous work has helped you considerably in both ways. Good work.
Wotanwarrior

Post by Wotanwarrior »

In all these years I had not done any specific work to obliterate my Saturn and 8 months ago it occurred to me to do it with a general work to obliterate all the negative aspects at the same time, since then things have been getting worse: I have problems to keep my daily schedule and I feel as if everything were obstacles and impediments in my life, when Saturn went retrograde in early June, the thing got even worse.
Hail Father Satan and Mother Lilith!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Ma´at!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Cadmus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Final RTR + Tetragramaton en español pintable gracias a Soaring Eagle 666
https://web.archive.org/web/20210607225 ... tlify.app/

Catalincata94

Post by Catalincata94 »

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:29 pm
Catalincata94 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:09 pm
This can reduce the effect of this considerably, but still, this will not make anyone immune to this.
tyrantmage wrote:

Yes, when your Saturn in Transit approaches your Natal Saturn, this is where it starts happening. Effects can start even as further as 7 degrees from it.
tyrantmage wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:58 am

No, this does not make anything more or less in regards to that.
Egon wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:50 pm

Thank the Gods I've experienced the Return as a Satanist. For the past months/year I've been dedicating more to yoga and cleaning than previous years, using the Saturnine cleaning multiples of 6, and the Solar 111.

I am VERY happy for you, congratulations, you seem to have managed this very well indeed. You have handled this well both behaviorally and spiritually, and it appears even previous work has helped you considerably in both ways. Good work.
Ok, thank you!