Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"I Thought I Would Find The Answer To My Problems In Christianity!" - HP Cobra Answers

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Kamiha Kamiwo Tsukaimasu said:
Hi Everyone,

I recently joined this forum and wanted to introduce myself; since I have not found a dedicated space for this purpose, since this topic is named "Who are you?", I am telling who I am right here.

I am a mixed-blood French from my father and korean from my mother; I was born and "grown up" in France, so I am culturally French. There is nothing korean in myself: I cannot even speak the language and I abhor the korean "culture".

I had been atheistic from age 0 to 32; at home, there was no religion.

I had been saved from all those prohibitions listed in the holy hook and from those Sunday duties; I had not been saved from all those prohibitions and those stupid duties originating from the korean way to educate children! There was still spirituality at home: get good grades, go to University, get a good boring job at an MNC, so that you can buy a car and a home; ignore the rest!

First of all, welcome and thanks for relating your story.

It is not uncommon for mixed people to truly feel like their "legacy" is distanced from one side of their family. That is why, in most cases, one who is a bit mixed, oftentimes might have to "choose" between which path they might have to pick intellectually, while other people might experience a synthesis between the two perceptions in their life.

Much of what you describe here, is a very basic Asiatic culture, not exclusive to Korea, and it's meant to [sometimes at the expense of the emotional nature of children] to create a firm society. This works for some people, but does not work for some people who are exceptions to this rule.

As many Asians friends or SS have told to me many times, this oftentimes tend to consume people emotionally and force them to comply lest they become outcasts, or generally be seen as brutally unsuccessful all their life. But this doesn't mean that is truly the case, it just means that one has not been able to follow up with this very specific social system.

I was always wondering, whereas children education is synonymous with raising children and growing up, why my education was the exact opposite, and why I had to accept it!

I was forbidden to go out with friends, I was forbidden to have a girlfriend, I was forbidden to say I loved my aunt, I was forbidden to say that the town she was living in is great, I was forbidden anything!

I wanted to drive car, my mother did not want me to. I wanted to have a girlfriend, my mother did not want me to. I wanted to study away from home, my mother did not want me to. I wanted to do anything, my mother did not want me to.

I rebelled for the first time at age 20, which is not acceptable in the Korean culture, which eventually led to my parents definitely banning me from the family at age 28.

I felt lost at that time; it took me over a year to recover from the shock of being banned and to start finding myself. I can proudly look back at age 42 at all the work I have achieved on myself; I can also say that it will take many more years to completely recover from that downbringing.

That is brutal and oftentimes, discouraging people from emotional expression is very bad. Hopefully, you can change this with time and since now your life is yours, try to escape from this. Other people might enjoy this severe organization, but this is not for all people, and unavoidably some people with very strong individuality, want to escape.

I thought I would find the answer to my problems in christianity. I thought that due to the fact I had not been baptized, the naked nailed carpenter could not even be aware of my existence; I became pentecostal at age 32 upon 2 years researching.

Unfortunately, many people have this falsified belief. Coming from oppressive backgrounds, most people here know, that Christianity not only doesn't set you free or help you, but will make what is remaining of one's life look like more of a nightmare than ever before.

Christianity has maximum toxicity in it, control freak norms, infinite insanity, and an unending amount of contradictions and falsehoods, enough to drive the saner people into fully insane in just a very short time. A lot of people desperately run to Christianity, but then they get destroyed more than even before.

It comes out as a wrong conclusion to literally everyone that thinks that "Christianity" would help them. The question is how long one is willing to stay in the disappointing things like the Pentacostal church, which are not really far different from what you experienced in severity from what you went through in your personal life. In many cases, this can be way worst.

I left the church less than 6 months after I had joined: when one reads the holy hook like I did, it becomes obvious that there is a clear mismatch between the scriptures and the preaches, that are not even being put in practice! Even the church systems as we know them are not in the holy book: it never came in question to build churches and found such organizations; even the holy book writes again the common church practices such as baptism, tithing or offerings!

The contradictions and lies of Christianity are never ending and numerous. One page you flip and they write against wealth and money and how sinful it is, then next page they boast their "great temples" and other things. One page is against fornication, and the next page is about how Lot prostituted his own daughters for prostitutes and how good this was "in the eyes of the lord".

Christianity is a religion for the severely retarded and hypocritical human beings, and it attracts these types. Anyone who is not like this, will not want to accept "Christianity" and will strongly want to leave it or ignore it.

I belong to the minority of people, who has really read the holy hook: the great majority of christians does not even make the effort to read it, so they believe the preaches of their so-called shepherd based on verses taken out of context, and they remain afraid of losing their salvation if they leave the church.

I had the courage to do this, but I still continued to believe in the naked nailed carpenter: by myself, at my home, without any church or any so-called brother-in-torah-law.

Many Christian denominations claim that if you leave their church, you will go to eternal hellfire. The reason you kept believing in the Caprenter story is because of primarily fear. You don't need to believe in an individual to attain your own salvation.

I woke up at age 38, when I was travelling to Thailand: for anyone travelling there with clear eyes, it becomes obvious that the heaven-or-hell-after-only-one-life-on-Earth does not make sense at all, and that reincarnation is much closer to the reality.

Very true. One of my first questions as a child, after having read about 15 or more religions and their texts in my very early years, was "So what, are all these other people going to burn eternally for not believing in Jeboo"? Clearly, that is not the case.

There is no eternal hellfire.

Only those troublemakers, namely the christian missionaries coming to Thailand, remain blind; their coming had even been prophesized in the psalms 114 of their holy hook: they got eyes but they don't see (nose on the smartphone when walking), they got ears but they don't hear (headphones in the ears while walking), they got a mouth but they don't speak (they do not make the effort to learn Thai, so they push away people standing on their ways instead of apologizing), they have feet but they don't walk (walking 3 meters on foot is too much of an effort for those coke and burger-fed pigs).

Truly, some of the most retarded, egoistic, and evil people one will encounter in their life, is the church goers and the preachers. The amount of evil and blindness these people carry, is something that can be shocking to any person that thinks for themselves.

The one who helped me wake up was none less than the naked nailed carpenter himself: when I requested his help a year earlier, as I was in Vietnam, he glanced through his absence! In fact, he was at the swimming pool taking swimming classes, since he cannot swim, hence the reason why he walks over water...

The Jesus hoax has many exaggerated claims which are not really substantiated by anything. It also forbids any spirituality and so on, causing mental breakdown to human beings who have logic or the will to advance in their life.

I have become a proud Apostate at age 38! Until then, my life could have been summed up in just jumping from korean prohibitions to nazarene ones! I woke up fully broke and lacking self-confidence, having built nothing in my life!

It sounds a lot like these two systems you followed were equally compulsive, in a way.

I can say only one thing: christians are the most ignorant people on Earth! This is no wonder: their holy hook promotes ignorance! Worse: since the nazarene claimed there would be only one way to heaven, namely his, the christians have the sad tendency to believe, there would be only one way to do things. And a christian often believes the only way to do things is his!

Christians are the stupidest people of earth, maybe secondary or equal to Muslims. They have the most exaggerated egos and they have all the plagues, let alone they are the biggest materialists and the most nonspiritual people of all. I have met many Atheists who are many times more spirited and spiritually inclined than Christians.

As a software developer, haven't you faced any idiot asking you "why did you code it this way and not that way" ? As a musician, haven't you faced any ignorant telling you "this is not the way to play Beethoven" ? Or when baking a cake your way, someone telling you that you cannot bake a cake just because you don't do it his way? What else is to expect when the holy hook is to be summed up in "I am the only way; ignore the rest!"...

Spiritual Satanism is what you read in the website, we know we are the central path, but we are the accumulation of the knowledge of many paths, and the root of these paths we call Spiritual Satanism.

I also believe, most christians deserve to die! As I would have deserved it as well... I am just taking them at their own hohly words: the nazarene said "Don't judge others, and you will not be judged". Fact is: christians are also the most judgmental people on Earth, thus all sinning again their own master. And what are the wages of sin according to their holy hook? Death!

Christians are the most hypocritical people. Everything they say to "not" do, they do constantly in reverse psychology. They say "Do not murder", but they have been the first and most intolerant murderers in history as a mob, like Muslims. All of these people are on a level which is psychologically immature to a dangerous level, and Christianity justifies their mental illnesses even more, making them constantly worse.

What is the worst of it, is that they have all been duped into a total lie.

I also used to believe that the extensive use of "I" and "my" would be bad, showing a lack of humility. But in the meanwhile, I have understood the importance of using "I".

I did the best thing in my life leaving christianity for good!

The individual has a place in the whole. The mentality that Christianity preaches, a false "leave yourself behind", causes the human individual self to recoil and die, causing severe reactions and it's a very unnatural way to live life. Therefore, Christians spend eternally stuck into their "I". Most Christians are only about their little self and nothing else.

You did good to leave Christianity, no matter where you might end up to.

I moved to Thailand at age 41, as the borders opened again amidst covid-19. I studied a little about buddhism. One interesting aspect is about enlightenment: buddhists compare it with climbing a mountain. And they believe there can be many ways to reach the top of the mountain, unlike the christian only-one-narrow-way... But from what I observe here in Thailand and before in Cambodia as well, buddhism also has its fair share of rotten fruits! I don't want to get into further detail, since I did not study buddhism like I studied christianity, and since I don't have any resentment toward buddhists as I have toward christians.

The same underlying psychology that Christians have is also existing in many Buddhists, which have corrupted and deviated from their own teachings of accepting others.

I accidentally discovered the lov***i.com website and about Enki. Upon reading some interesting articles and hearing some videos from her, I started to research about C*** B***t.

The woman who "owned" this site, stole and copy pasted massively from the Joy of Satan. For the rest of her theft, she copied basically sigils and everything the JoS had, and tried to copy the rest. Because everyone could easily see that she copied all of this from the Joy of Satan, most people ended up like yourself in the Joy of Satan.

She even copied I and everything the JoS does with Rituals and so on, which is in itself frankly pathetic, but fitting when one is poor in spirit like people who do these things are. It's hard to mention something that she hasn't stolen, because she stole everything, and then tried to sell things too.

What is even stupider, is that she tried to sell the already free information from JoS, which invites the wrath of the Gods very directly, since this knowledge is intended to be free for mankind to advance in the JoS and not behind a wall that people cannot reach.

Among her dumbest beliefs is that "Anu", which is a generic form for the word "heaven" in the Sumerian Epics, is actually an enemy of "Enki and Enlil" [Satan and Beelzebul] and that these forces are at "war". This came from some nonsense and lack of knowledge of occult allegories, but this was too stolen from our previous Yahoo Groups.

After she was kicked out, she made a plagiaristic failed copy of JoS, which made most people shocked into how evident the theft was in the first years. Then, she added more delusional nonsense garbage that served nobody nowhere, and big rants, to try to write some content.

Conveniently, she removed important segments of the teachings of the JoS from "her" teachings, and just blamed "Anu", which is the name of the Sumerian Allegory for the Planet Uranus, as the "cause of all evils" - removing all mentions of jews or any other "worldly" elements.

That "site", in contrast to JoS which is around from 2002, is very recent. Her website has a fake mention of 2009, but it didn't even exist until mid 2012, as easily seen from the Internet Archive. I write the above as reference so you understand what kind of theft she has done.

You are free to draw your own conclusions from there on, but I just had to inform you of the history of this.

I have this healthy habit to question everything. And this is exactly how I found this present forum: her website and her name is mentioned in one of the topics, it was not difficult for Google to find this forum. Then, I discovered your websites Joy of Satan, Death of Communism and co., and started to read them.

I decided to register, first to read, then to ask questions.

I always question everything, so I hope I will not offend people with my questions.

I have this healthy habit to question everything; it is precisely that healthy habit that helped me get out of the hoax.

I thank you very much for your kind attention.

You will not offend us. Many people here would be more than willing to answer you and help you out. Most people here are polite and we are very tolerant, if we are respected. The only ones we cannot tolerate is the Christians and Muslims who come to enforce their "Creed" on us.

Make sure to read all our websites and our materials, to take what you can from us. Good luck in your research.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

There is only one JOS.

Amazing 20 years old. I did notice a few copy cat sites also bad ones (slating us) fcuk them.

Thanks for all help HPHC and others they know who they are :D

Hi Kamiha,
I am very happy to know that you escaped the prison of Christianity.This Korean restriction mentality is prevalent in India as well.These Christards and Mudslims have made Indian paganism heavily corrupted as well.My entire life I have felt restricted due to corrupted Hinduism as well.Pentecostal missionaries are one of the most vile and sickest persons I have ever seen.What is worse is that they are of the same race as I am.

Regards,
BabySatan

Much love from Australia friend this is a link to our training program to help empower yourself quickly and effectively there are many of us here who can answer any questions you might have if you get stuck and give you some tips as to how to get around blockages in your progress.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html

I can say only one thing: christians are the most ignorant people on Earth! This is no wonder: their holy hook promotes ignorance! Worse: since the nazarene claimed there would be only one way to heaven, namely his, the christians have the sad tendency to believe, there would be only one way to do things. And a christian often believes the only way to do things is his!

Christians are the stupidest people of earth, maybe secondary or equal to Muslims. They have the most exaggerated egos and they have all the plagues, let alone they are the biggest materialists and the most nonspiritual people of all. I have met many Atheists who are many times more spirited and spiritually inclined than Christians.

Definitely friend definitely, they are the dumbest with their muslim cousins, because I have met of both sides and it is a competition over who will be the dumbest.
The bible and the koran are the most lying and harmful books ever written.
You are welcome Kamiha.

Hmm being a being a racially mixed person of three different ethnicities thank satan there all gentile. But being an ss and a mixed ss growing up by raised by a and adopted by a white dad who's straight German and I believe some polish and a mother who was half white my biological father is half white, i guess what I'm trying to say this is my own negative outlook of it all is being a mixed ss is hard because you don't fit in with anyone and even most of your own fellow ss which Is why I don't really care to meet other ss or really talk to them because we really can't relate on anything and then Me having pro white views on everything,.. and my birth certificate says white, and me not ... looking so white,.... well.. guess it depends on the person,because it's funny to white people im not white but to non whites im white so itsl3ike
you can't catch a break.. its kinda hard to not look at myself as abominable,
Or just straight hate myself I'll never have kids because I don't want to keep this JEW created race mixing bullshit going on anymore and im very aware my way of thinking like this of being mixed is sick and not healthy, not right and probably not how the gods view it,.... oh I swear these kikes have Fucked me over in almost every way possible I seriously cannot wait to see satans brutal punishment to these Jews I hope he's absolutely brutal and Ruthless towards these kikes i couldn't possibly think of a severe enough punishment for all these mother fuckers I've pretty much given up on ever finding a companion and in this jew world I'm not going to ever let myself love another women again in this ignorant clown jew world I'll be happy when im over with this life and no longer dealing with fucking jews on this planet

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Much of what you describe here, is a very basic Asiatic culture

This is very true, however to the extend the korean society does. I have also lived in Vietnam: even Vietnamese people do not act to that korean extend.

One only needs to look at the suicide rate of kids age 6 in korea, without anyone there questioning this.

And I have noticed that even among Asians, koreans seem to be the most hated people there, even more than Chinese. Many people fall into the trap of korea-is-cool-because-they-have-k-pop-fashion-drama-samsung-hyundai-whatever, but when they deal with them, they mostly complain!

By the way, my enemies have until now mostly been them: it is funny, how they share many common features with those we may not name in the EU! And I am not the only person to think very little about them: https://www.howitzer.jp/korea/ ; israel / korea vs. Germany / Japan, apparently same story and same fight.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The woman who "owned" this site, stole and copy pasted massively from the Joy of Satan. For the rest of her theft, she copied basically sigils and everything the JoS had, and tried to copy the rest. Because everyone could easily see that she copied all of this from the Joy of Satan, most people ended up like yourself in the Joy of Satan.

She even copied I and everything the JoS does with Rituals and so on, which is in itself frankly pathetic, but fitting when one is poor in spirit like people who do these things are. It's hard to mention something that she hasn't stolen, because she stole everything, and then tried to sell things too.

What is even stupider, is that she tried to sell the already free information from JoS, which invites the wrath of the Gods very directly, since this knowledge is intended to be free for mankind to advance in the JoS and not behind a wall that people cannot reach.

Among her dumbest beliefs is that "Anu", which is a generic form for the word "heaven" in the Sumerian Epics, is actually an enemy of "Enki and Enlil" [Satan and Beelzebul] and that these forces are at "war". This came from some nonsense and lack of knowledge of occult allegories, but this was too stolen from our previous Yahoo Groups.

After she was kicked out, she made a plagiaristic failed copy of JoS, which made most people shocked into how evident the theft was in the first years. Then, she added more delusional nonsense garbage that served nobody nowhere, and big rants, to try to write some content.

Conveniently, she removed important segments of the teachings of the JoS from "her" teachings, and just blamed "Anu", which is the name of the Sumerian Allegory for the Planet Uranus, as the "cause of all evils" - removing all mentions of jews or any other "worldly" elements.

That "site", in contrast to JoS which is around from 2002, is very recent. Her website has a fake mention of 2009, but it didn't even exist until mid 2012, as easily seen from the Internet Archive. I write the above as reference so you understand what kind of theft she has done.

Thank you for mentioning all this, good and interesting to know.

Yes, I have been reading the French version of her website, and also hearing her videos in French on her YouTube channel. While the content is interesting, the tone is suspicious and reminds me of the hysterical tone used at pentacostal churches, namely the tone of someone willing to become a guru. While she claims to have gotten out of catholicism, it seems she adopted an attitude and a scheme that is even worse.

Basically, nobody really knows much about her, especially among the French-speaking community. But there are people testifying here how some people abandon their own families to follow her as if they were part of the watchtowers' society: https://electra2zeiss.forumactif.com/t18232-loveenki-et-caroline-bright

Regarding the fact she does not name the jews, I am not here to take her defense, I just want to remain fair and objective: I would not do this either if I were based in Europe. There are indeed strict laws there that put you directly to jail if you:
  • question the official history
  • claim yourself to be NS or hitlerian
  • possess Mein Kampf at home
  • claim israel to be the real plague in your country, especially in pro-israel-elite-filthed France, where many thinkers have already been put to jail for much less than this

But yes, in France, the greatest troublemakers were or are jews:
  • léon blum, ho-chi-minh and pol pot's ex-master; he supplied the Spanish commies with the then state-of-the-art weapons, leaving nothing to the French soldier fighting the Wehrmacht
  • dominique strauss-kahn, former minister of economy, a great disaster before being at the head of the imf
  • nicolas sarkozy, the French president who helped him get there, despite being of the opposite political party
  • jacques attali, counselor of all French presidents since 1981, who claims that past age 70, people are not productive anymore and should pass away!
  • and many other "thinkers" because of which even catholics had been sent to jail, if not murdered

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Awesome! It's nice to have an Asian coming on board! Welcome Kamiha Kamiwo Tsukaimasu! We have an entire section of Asian Satanists, or Asians interested in coming to Satan: https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=22

Sorry for the late response, as I took the time to break my response in parts, due to the similarities of the experiences.

First to address being mixed, indeed, being of mixed races can take a toll on how one identities themselves.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I was always wondering, whereas children education is synonymous with raising children and growing up, why my education was the exact opposite, and why I had to accept it!

I was forbidden to go out with friends, I was forbidden to have a girlfriend, I was forbidden to say I loved my aunt, I was forbidden to say that the town she was living in is great, I was forbidden anything!

I wanted to drive car, my mother did not want me to. I wanted to have a girlfriend, my mother did not want me to. I wanted to study away from home, my mother did not want me to. I wanted to do anything, my mother did not want me to.

I rebelled for the first time at age 20, which is not acceptable in the Korean culture, which eventually led to my parents definitely banning me from the family at age 28.

I felt lost at that time; it took me over a year to recover from the shock of being banned and to start finding myself. I can proudly look back at age 42 at all the work I have achieved on myself; I can also say that it will take many more years to completely recover from that downbringing.

That is brutal and oftentimes, discouraging people from emotional expression is very bad. Hopefully, you can change this with time and since now your life is yours, try to escape from this. Other people might enjoy this severe organization, but this is not for all people, and unavoidably some people with very strong individuality, want to escape.

Unfortunately, as a Filipino, I can pretty much attest to what is being said about the way Asians raise their children, regardless of the religion, though xianity may not always be the culprit as the majority of Asia is not xian, but nonetheless in the case of the Filipino people (predominantly Christian), it makes it WAY EASIER for toxic and abusive parents, since xianity itself, promotes just about all sorts of toxic, abusive and self-humiliating behavior, things that can indeed, take a while to de-program yourself from. Not to mention my dad openly hates occultists, and thus nuthugs xian occultists about how "chosen" they are.

Overseas Asians living on other nations often tend to suffer mental illnesses. It's very ironic, since the Asians have always been known to embrace advanced spirituality, that western civilizations, even Hitler looked up to us, well not Filipinos specifically, but some of the other cultures with much more-preserved identities such as the Chinese, Japanese, Indians and Tibetans.

I followed a VERY similar path, left my toxic parents, but continued to be a Christian and get involved in all sorts of Christian groups, basically the door to a new life was just being opened, but my choice, out of fear, slammed it shut.

That was just a case of leaving one abusive prison (parents) to another abusive prison (xianity). When I began to notice how similar yahweh was to my parents, and the non-stop "let's deify the jews, turn ourselves into jews, damn all gentile races at the same time, yahweh accepts all races", that was a red flag, but of course out of fear, I kept my mouth shut.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I thought I would find the answer to my problems in christianity. I thought that due to the fact I had not been baptized, the naked nailed carpenter could not even be aware of my existence; I became pentecostal at age 32 upon 2 years researching.

Unfortunately, many people have this falsified belief. Coming from oppressive backgrounds, most people here know, that Christianity not only doesn't set you free or help you, but will make what is remaining of one's life look like more of a nightmare than ever before.

Christianity has maximum toxicity in it, control freak norms, infinite insanity, and an unending amount of contradictions and falsehoods, enough to drive the saner people into fully insane in just a very short time. A lot of people desperately run to Christianity, but then they get destroyed more than even before.

Messianic Judaism/Hebrew Christianity (or whatever) in my opinion, it is the WORST and mentally deranged of all. Imagine Jehovah's Witnesses + Karaite Judaism except MORE Hebrew and more antisocial behavior shoved down your throat. Messianic Jews don't even hide it, which gives us exposing ammo.

For example, on FB, day in, and day out, 24/7, we would literally regurgitate Matt. 10:35 "I do not come here to bring peace, I come here to turn mother against father", and 1 John 2:15 "Do not love the world" and John 12:25 "Anyone who lives his life will lose it", and then talk about how "happy" we are that we have no friends, and that the world wanted to turn against us. Furthermore, we also preached that anyone who gets sick and fed up with the abuse will go to Hell.

One of the people in that group even went as FAR as saying that self-esteem is evil, YES I'M SERIOUS, word for word, no Biblical "god loves you" or "repent" sugarcoat. Another member even posted a meme about a Christian crying to "god" for help, and in this meme, god tells the crying Christian that he won't help him, because the pain brings xians closer to god, and that xians are to continue worshiping god out of blind faith.

Another person, even did a side-by-side comparison of xianity and "evil paganism", only helped expose xianity more, said-meme basically quoted our gurus promoting individual Godhood in one half of the section, and then the other section of course...was rabbi yeezus with his "I AM THE WAY I AM THE TRUTH"........right, way to draw in some crowd.

A brief word about the Saturday Sabbath.........this is when the jews' favorite curse day, and when angels go amok, because

I could go on and on.

Yet....same ppl have the guts to proclaim about "resisting NWO communism"....when their stupid Torah openly and outright supports EVERY un-Constitutional pogrom taking place, in America, and all over the world.

Once again......the glaring red flags, but or course, Rabbi Jeebuz his retarded-ass father yahweh will send me to hell, so i gotta keep my mouth shut, and keep myself chained.

They even made me afraid to pursue my career, because "it would encourage me to love and follow the world", so its no surprise, many of us - those who did have jobs (and those were....far in few to say the least), worked the lowest and of the low, not because of any dire circumstance, but because Rabbi Jeebuz says working high-end jobs is evil.

Furthermore, we also sat our asses on our laptops, cursing the world for not being jewish, and cursing people living their lives. Sounds a lot like synagogue BS.

Then there's the dumb Saturday Sabbath rule. A brief word about the Saturday Sabbath.........this is when the jews' favorite curse day, and when angels go amok, because this is when my anxiety skyrocketed, couldn't do things without getting harrassed, no mattter how much I prayer and begged yahweh, and my energy also got depleted. It could very well-be from the 5-day stressful work week. I have had "angels" throwing shit around in my apt or causing my all sorts of mishaps. Fellow xians also complained of this type of harassments, which never stopped, but unlike them, ive woken up and i know who the REAL enemy is, sure as Hell ain't Satan.........

So like I said Messianic Jews will outright admit to you that they hate this world, god hates you if you dont follow kike culture and kike worship, won't actually heal you or work miracles for you, and will only "show himself" when he's angry with you for not feeding him the 24/7 praise and attention he doesn't deserve, and he's destroying the world as some narcassistic judgement in order to put mankind through some ultimatum to being a kike or die. Claims the world will "no longer shed a tear"........but that's not possible when you know, all your loved ones and familiars are burning in Hell just because the narcassist didn't find them worthy.

And if you red Matt. 7:22, Rabbi Jeebuz ADMITS that being a fervent xian" will only earn you a "slight chance" in Heaven......

And now, because of the fact that instead of reclaiming myself, i decided to "deny myself", and waste my time waiting for Rabbi Jeebuz to come save me from this toxic world, I'm forced to rely on my parents again for a roof over my head because of the amount of time and false hopes of "Jeebuz is coming soon!"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The contradictions and lies of Christianity are never ending and numerous. One page you flip and they write against wealth and money and how sinful it is, then next page they boast their "great temples" and other things. One page is against fornication, and the next page is about how Lot prostituted his own daughters for prostitutes and how good this was "in the eyes of the lord".

Yep, here's another one. Supposedly, we were created in "god's" image (Genesis 1:27) but at the same time, god's ways aren't man's ways (Isaiah 55:8), exposing some more hypocrisy & proof of "god"'s hatred against mankind.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

One of the churches that I used to attend way back, a small family-run zionist-loving church in a small city where every block has church, openly promoted women abuse. They're also against......everything beneficial to mankind. They gave me shit for (wait for it............).............seeking mental help because it's against the Bible to "lean on your own understandings".

Let the record show, that the stupid Torah has an alarming hatred against human rationality. If a Christian bullies another Christian, the victim is required to "ignore that hurt/pain" of being bullied, suck it up, since his bully/abuser is a "Christian brethren" and you'll be in "Heaven together", and remember this for later in the post, it's a theme that'll pop up again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Truly, some of the most retarded, egoistic, and evil people one will encounter in their life, is the church goers and the preachers. The amount of evil and blindness these people carry, is something that can be shocking to any person that thinks for themselves.

In addition, said-church as well as the Messianic/Hebrew torah group that I used to be part both displayed this same sense of inflated egos and I became a victim of abuse from self-righteous and self-entitled attitudes. My dad too, whose one of those "doesn't follow what he preaches"-type assholes LOVES using xianity whenever he's blowing up in some narcassistic rage and guilt-tripping.

In the family-run church that I used to attend, they would bully me and all the young members into standing up whenever singing/reading, but all the adults were never required to do so. We were literally treated like pets. They would force me to pray at the altar, while all the adults stayed in their sweet-ass comfy pews.

Mind-you, the adults in this church were FULLY able to walking, and didn't display any sort of disabilities.

This SAME mode of abuse also repeated in the Messianic Jewish circles I got involved it, of course - dominated by old aging xians who hate children and hate the youth, and the amount of anti-youth material and garbage they post is pretty revolting.

Whenever I asked a question, I got berated, bullied, and abused. Many of the members simply thought "well, I'm saved so I'm gonna fuck with this guy, he can't do anything about it, I'm going to Heaven, I can do whatever what I want", goes around trolling and abusing members.

Remember...according to Christian doctrine, you must "turn the other cheek" because since they're "fellow christians", you can't fight back since according to Rabbi Jeebuz, you'll both "end up in Heaven together".

However, that evil Pagan, who probably wanted nothing more but to help you, never bullied or abused you, is going to Hell, so avoid him/her at all costs.

Therefore, I became too scared to do anything, or speak up because whenever I questioned a certain teaching, heck whenever people EVEN THOUGHT I was questioning/opposing online pastor's teachings, or voiced in my opinion, without any intention to start a confrontation, the mob-mentality self-righteous "let's haze the weak guy" kicked in strong.

I always the guy that had to apologize, and took all sorts of abuse. Unfortunately, according to a numerological reading that I did, this is a repeating cycle in my life, tendency to open up to abusive people, I'm still yet to grasp full astrological and numerology knowledge.

The fact that these retards.....were able to prove a full-manifestation of a negative trait in my life proven by occultic works, can defeat their fantasy that they're "occult-free" or "aren't touched by witchcraft".

I moved to Thailand at age 41, as the borders opened again amidst covid-19. I studied a little about buddhism. One interesting aspect is about enlightenment: buddhists compare it with climbing a mountain. And they believe there can be many ways to reach the top of the mountain, unlike the christian only-one-narrow-way... But from what I observe here in Thailand and before in Cambodia as well, buddhism also has its fair share of rotten fruits! I don't want to get into further detail, since I did not study buddhism like I studied christianity, and since I don't have any resentment toward buddhists as I have toward christians.

Catholicism made me hating being Filipino, as it does many Filipinos. We see what the other Asiatic races have, the Chinese, the Japanese, and again - your people (the Koreans), the Indians, all the beautiful festivals they have, their own alphabets, martial arts, arts, music and etc. But ever since re-discovering Ancient Filipino religion, I realized that we Filipinos have ALL of that, the Cocktholic church simply stole it from us all. Satanism, Shenuism and Paganism made me love being Filipino again. Though I am also an advocate of changing the name Philippines and Filipino to Maharlika and Maharlikan, which is rooted from Old Sanskirt Maharddhika (महर्द्धिक), meaning "free" and "independent". Philippines and Filipino are terms forced upon my people by the Jesuit overlords, meaning "Property of Catholic King Philip", but I stress, that's the "legal" name, so I stick with it for now.

As for Buddhism, I gotta say, there are many factions and sections about it so-to-speak, and yes - they can be as BS-filled as xianity. Certain sections of Buddhism, I call the "extreme nirvanists" are like the 1 John 2:15-crowd, they hate private property, hate the love for the self, and they spend their lives proselyting and must beg people for food. I don't know why, but this reminds of the Rev. 7 144,000 jew hoax (hijacked from our 144,000 vril obviously), since these 144,000 jews don't own anything, "worships yahweh day and night in his temple (Rev. 7:15)" and must rely on the evil goyim to be housed and fed. Some providing god we got there.........

I even had even had a "Buddhist" colleague from China, openly promotes extreme-leftist politics, also promotes vaccines and human sacrifice abominations like the organ harvesting industry, claims non-Buddhists can't/aren't allowed to meditate, and also claims that humans dont have any powers to guide lost spirits into reincarnation, or fight against evil spirits in the netherworld. I hate to say this......I have VERY ill-feelings against her at this point.

I just truly hate it when people claim to being "spiritually enlightened" or belong to "spiritually enlightened" religions and then go around promoting jew paradigms, like politics, false wars, vaccines, organ harvesting and etc. Given to the number of Buddhist monks that the communist governments of China, Mongolia and the Soviet Union killed and slaughtered, or forced to self-martyr, she's the biggest living disgrace to Buddhists. The so-called "Buddhism" being "allowed" around China nowadays is a state-approved by Red Beijing, I suspect this is what my ex-friend follows.

I got no doubt....she goes around flaunting her "proud Ukrainian" nationality.

So given the many different schools within Buddhism, just experiment, or just take it up with Satan as to what Siddartha Guatama actually preached. The same goes for Hinduism, it too has been corrupted from what the original Vedic Gods and Goddesses had intended, as Hinduism also preaches elitist BS with its caste system BS.

Sikhism, was an attempt to mix Islam and Hinduism, Jainism, preaches individual Godhood, but denies the existence of Gods and Goddesses.

Our Patron Demon/God is Ba'al, since he is most associated with the Asiatic races. He is to thank for the culture and knowledge he's given the Chinese, the Japanese, the Koreans (your people), the, Indians the Filipinos (my people - before they became Cocktholics), the Tibetans, Indonesians and Malays (cousin and brethren races to the Filipinos, before they became Mudslimes).

As for the other Asiatic races like the Mongols, and Turkic peoples, I have yet to found out, Tengri is their Patron God, not sure which Demon he is.

Many people fall into the trap of korea-is-cool-because-they-have-k-pop-fashion-drama-samsung-hyundai-whatever, but when they deal with them, they mostly complain!

I can relate to this, and I seriously hate it when a country becomes "cool" because of material things. Now, I don't "hate material things" or personal luxuries, or any of that 1 John 2:15 communism BS, luxuries and material things are necessity for mankind. Just not when they're dedicated towards kike worship or kike tradition.

The Philippines for example, is non-stop associated with Manny Pacquiao and drama television, Pacquiao is a deranged money-hungrey xian militant and fervent supporter of Israel and the kikes. While I respected him back in the day, when he was just a fighter taking down the giants of Mexico, he grew into a typical money-hungry tyrant, and every still thinks he's SUUUCCCH a humble guy. The more he began shoving xianity down people's throats during his fights, the more I lost my respect for the scoundrel. This guy is a now a Philippine Senator, and a Colonel in the armed forces, even though he has no political OR military experience, yeah that's correct, never picked up a gun in his life or fought as a true soldier in his life.

I pray to Satan he gets beheaded lest he............"repent" and pay up. No, we Satanists are not a "forgiving" type. We "forgive" only after one has proven himself/herself.

People also love Filipinos because they're "easy" to buy, stick money in front of them, and they will backstab their own just for it. People too, apparently think Philippines being Catholic is a "cool" thing. And yes, Filipinos love their K-Pop, as I have a cousin obssessed with it.

but when they deal with them, they mostly complain!

You know, I have heard this, from my kin. Hypocritically, while the Filipinos praise K-pop, they blame Koreans for the "atrocities" that Imperial Japan committed against the Filipinos. The reality is, the Japanese were trying to re-cover the pre-Catholic Philippines. Their war was against the kike servants, not Filipinos in general.

Now unfortunately, war is war, and soldiers on both sides will always commit atrocities, but I can safely say, Koreans aren't to blame for it.

Once again, welcome to the forum!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL BA'AL!

Thank you for the excellent writing.

I've been thinking about the truth lately. That my fears hold me back from the truth, from understanding it better and more deeply. I often fear that it will be worse for me if I am not afraid of certain things. Or I'm not afraid of anything at all. It's a strange feeling.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
BabySatan said:
Pentecostal missionaries are one of the most vile and sickest persons I have ever seen.
The people I met the jebowah witnesses is the dumbest of the very dumb.But the average xian's are also very stupid,but the javhe witnesses are better than that.

catholics are very dumb also.

Krifon Modern Bold Serif Font is a stylish font It has both a modern and retro look. Comes with alternatives and ligatures, and helps to create stunning logos, quotes, posts, and blog posts. https://freefontss.com/krifon-font-free-download/

Hello,

I don’t know if you’re still browsing the forum, but in case you’re interested, you can now find the Joy of Satan websites
in the French language. (At the time of your post, they didn't exist)

Exposing christianity is in French as well.

You can find the direct links in my signature below.

Also, we now have a forum for French-speaking members where you can check some of the translated sermons from the
JoS Ministries: https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=33

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back