Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"How can I believe in anything after being lied to this much?" - HP Cobra Answers

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Sero said:
I've been lied to about a lot of things since I was born. And at this point, I am a skeptic of everything: Even SS. I have tried to advance time and time again and asked for a sign, tried to talk to Satan, and yet NOTHING. I understand that it takes time, but just how much time does it take? I am starting to question whether any of this is real or not.

I hope no one takes offense to this because I am not trying to be offensive, but truly: How do you know you're not as delusional as anyone that's following the "mainstream" religions you guys despise?

That post is not offensive, and nobody would find this offensive.

It is totally normal to have absolutely broken trust coming from the regular world into Spiritual Satanism. What is bad is to transfer over these trust issues without actually examining anything.

Meditation is frequently doubted by many many people, but it's results are scientifically proven. It is no secret that even positive affirmations, hypnosis, or the very basic forms of meditation, are definitely effective, especially when practiced after a long period of time.

The stress reduction benefits, the benefits of empowerment, the organizing of the mind, the feelings of clarity and better understanding [these are all basic outcomes of meditation] or the ability to calm one's self, are fundamental survival skills. While these are on the basic tier of manifestations, one only gains from doing meditation in their life, and they increase the quality of their life.

Hatha or Kundalini Yoga meditations, have undeniable results. To people who are big doubters in all of this, my advice is to start doing primarily Hatha Yoga or Kundalini Yoga. The manifestations to your wellbeing, alertness, and health, will be undeniable if you maintain this for a long period of time.

Again, the above is proven scientifically too for those who don't understand through immediate effects.

Progressing in this path, one opens up these faculties bit by bit and in their own speed. Some people don't really want to meditate, but they like our perception of the world instead, because it's based on consistent observations.

The above by itself, makes "this religion" more worthwhile than any other, the mere fact that when you read or apply it's teachings, they are closer to evident reality. We are also "pro" science and we accept these laws, which we believe parallel spirituality. Enemy dogma does the opposite.

The values are also superior, allowing freedom and growth to take place for individuals, in contrast of preaching of perpetual suffering, a stupid "Unjust God", but all of this is consistent with the flow of life - therefore it's not really just a "belief" system.

Some people just join JoS because of it's teaching or are interested because of this, with the other stuff being open to experimentation for them in life at a later date.

Having addressed these two issues now, we are moving onto the next issue, which is how many people know beyond any doubt about the existence of the Gods and how many are on this level of being psychically aware [this also has levels].

Many people have this innate or through birth [or work from past lives, which we also take for granted]. These are natural psychics. The more one progresses in the JoS meditative system and the mind opens up [the mind has to open up in order for this to happen], they will start getting experiences, ranging from weird coincidences, to full blown communication, dreams or omens.

Separating delusion from stupidity is done easily, when these are compared on the standards of the real. That is why I or we constantly guard against "Delusion", because the aspects of the mind that deal with these higher skills require diligent work to be made functional. That goes back again to advanced meditation.

Therefore as we can see here, what one receives from this path has a lot to do with how much advanced you are becoming. Advanced here also means how much you know too, because one cannot really believe into something they don't know.

So knowing happens in segments as this is the natural case for people. And as one grows into this path, knowledge replaces doubt and lack of trust, replacing it with belief and faith. Yet, in contrast with the enemy "religious programs", even if you are a questioner this is not against this path, but the extent of this should be balanced with research and study, ie, healthy skepticism is good for this path when it doesn't eat you from the inside out.

For those on the far end, they have no doubts whatsoever, simply because of accumulated experiences and other things of this nature, which no longer allow ignorance to sink in, fortifying doubt that one has been through over and over again as part of the growing process.

For example, after having read about Quantum mechanics which is rooted in the observatory faculty and what we refer to as magick, having read that and known this to be the case, I can no longer be convinced that this does not exist, anymore than gravity. But one has to reach this point and one cannot force it through like a fundamentalist, and this is built with time and efforts.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

When I was at my lowest point, I finally screamed in the living room something like "I'm so tired of lies! I hate lies! I never want to hear lies again!! I only want the truth." It was like less than two days later, I found a link in a bitchute comment for the JoS. Someone wrote "Satan means Truth in Sanskrit, humanity's oldest language. Satanisgod.org"

This was not a coincidence. I remember seeing those comments spammed on that one video, and people kept downvoting it. It had tens of dislikes, and really nasty replies. I couldn't believe it. It was a channel where they bashed the jewish religions, and yeah they had a lot of xian identity promoting jews in the comment sections trying to convince people that jews aren't the real jews or whatever, but many of the people were skeptics who questioned things. And I remember thinking like, "Wow. You people question things to this extent and are brave enough to explore and examine things, but you stop that process of giving things a chance and taking an honest look when it comes to the name Satan? At least look at the website and see if it's true or not."

So then in my disgust and contempt towards them, I clicked the link. I started reading the JoS websites, and I could tell from my own knowledge bank, studies, and personal life experiences that all of it was true. Literally everything. I never looked back. Eventually I found the forums too, and decided to join and start commenting and seeing what the community is like.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"How can I believe in anything after being lied to this much?"

This is the "religious paradox" of most atheists. They cannot fathom that any non-physical phenomena can exist anymore when they realized the almighty and all-seeing and supreme christian/muslim god doesn't exist and these two religions are not what they believed from birth, unless they see the non-physical phenomena with their own eyes. The paradox comes when science does explain and certify various non-physical phenomena to exist (for example the existence of the aura or in some cases the placebo effect that sometimes has a great deal of spiritual activity involved), but the atheists in their freshly developed ignorance will reject these even if they come from science based on lame excuses like conspiracy theories or coming from unofficial/non-mainstream science.

I strongly believe that the Gods don't have to show themselves to whatever atheists who want palpable evidence in order to realize that JoS is true in what we say but there must be a middle way to get atheists to understand that is highly unlikely to have any non-physical activity without dedicating to Satan and start practicing the meditations, because they basically want to see the Gods or something similar with their own eyes first and then they might start considering whether to dedicate to JoS or not. We have to turn this around and show the atheists that they have to dedicate first and start meditating in order to meet the Gods or to have metaphysical experiences.

Anyway this is something that can be a concern only in present and the close future as there will come the time when the abrahamic programs will collapse and most people will have no real choice but to return to Spiritual Satanism.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PLUTO.html
Sagittarius 1995-2008
The last time Pluto was in Sagittarius [1748-1762], great advances were made in making education available for everyone. When Pluto was in mid- Sagittarius, the year 2002 and after, [this sign also rules religion], the Christian Church finally was exposed, [planet Saturn was tying in and opposing Pluto from Gemini], the sign of media and communication; they could no longer hide their crimes against humanity. When the generation with Pluto in Sagittarius reaches maturity, [usually after their first Saturn return; ages 28-30] they may finally put a permanent end to what is left of that odious institution.

And that is between the years 2023-2038

What a great sermon! :D

Although I have also had moments of doubt, now I am just beginning to see the results because despite everything I did not stop.

It was also easy to join Satanism as I was like a blank sheet of paper: I didn't know anything about demons, meditation, witchcraft etc. I didn't come with my mind contaminated by the new age or wicca or the Jewish systems.

How can I fully open my third eye to see ghosts and demons?
I have been doing chakra meditation exercises for a year. But I only feel pressure in the chakra points but it has not opened. What should I do?!
I'm from Iran. Please help me
Please teach me a twin or companion evil correction method.
I want to be an evil black witch, can you teach me?

jrvan said:
When I was at my lowest point, I finally screamed in the living room something like "I'm so tired of lies! I hate lies! I never want to hear lies again!! I only want the truth." It was like less than two days later, I found a link in a bitchute comment for the JoS. Someone wrote "Satan means Truth in Sanskrit, humanity's oldest language. Satanisgod.org"

This was not a coincidence. I remember seeing those comments spammed on that one video, and people kept downvoting it. It had tens of dislikes, and really nasty replies. I couldn't believe it. It was a channel where they bashed the jewish religions, and yeah they had a lot of xian identity promoting jews in the comment sections trying to convince people that jews aren't the real jews or whatever, but many of the people were skeptics who questioned things. And I remember thinking like, "Wow. You people question things to this extent and are brave enough to explore and examine things, but you stop that process of giving things a chance and taking an honest look when it comes to the name Satan? At least look at the website and see if it's true or not."

So then in my disgust and contempt towards them, I clicked the link. I started reading the JoS websites, and I could tell from my own knowledge bank, studies, and personal life experiences that all of it was true. Literally everything. I never looked back. Eventually I found the forums too, and decided to join and start commenting and seeing what the community is like.

This is pretty much more or less how I found JOS. I was at a pretty low point in life when i was led to the link, not 3 months after the last nail in the coffin was driven in a serious relationship. I was already at a point where i was almost completely deprogrammed from xnity as this started already when i was around 17 years old, which became a slow drawn out process of realizing i simply distrusted and would debunk one think after another. I remember a dream i had when i was much younger of the bible burning and floating down the bayou. In retrospect a lot of things were before me that were subtly guiding me here. When i did find JOS, so many things clicked and made sense. After 8 months of reading and cross referencing research and other things with knowing what i knew, i then made the best decision of my life. Dedicate to Satan.

The way to be sure is to fully dedicating your very existence to this path. When you work consistently enough, your will manifests, this applies to any other area of life, not just Spirituality. If you haven't seen results, that is because you are either not doing things properly or you are not focused/dedicated enough to your goals.

Read the book "No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline" by Brian Tracy, it should give you an idea of what I am talking about. The contents of this book apply to everything you do in life, not just Satanism, but by applying these concepts here, you will surely reap the promised rewards, you need a serious amount of determination and self-discipline.

Awesome testimony, Brother! Thank you for sharing.

Hey its hailenki.88 don't know if anyone remembers me but I comment on here every now and then I lost the email and password to my main account so this is my new one I think the experience is different to each individual because when I came to satan I was 15 it was like coming home and even though before i came to satan I had some Christian beliefs I hated Christians so it felt so GOOD telling them all to f*ck off and there Jesus and before I came
to satan I remember I came across a website called insatanshonor and it pretty much just had satanic prayers no spiritual knowledge or anything but then I came across the joyofsatan I don't remember how but I just ended
up finding it and I KNEW the second I read the ExposingChristianity section that I came across the truth I was never really Christian so it was easy breaking free from it my family never really pushed it on me ununtil they saw that I became a Satanist. My first time I prayed to Satan whatever I prayed for happened instantly or like an hour later so I knew without. Doubt satan and his demons were real i dedicated myself to satan on my 16th birthday and have been with for years now it's unfortunate because being easily distracted meeting the wrong people and making dumb decisions I was taking mediation seriously but then i met a Christian who was my friend my life went to shit slowly because me hanging out with him and making dumb decisions I always wonder where i would be at spiritually If I never would have met that dude I know my life would be alot better than it is now that's forsure I one hundred percent believe the enemy put that idiot into my life to drag me down but in the end its my fault for being stubborn, only learning the hard way.... its just sad coming to satan at a young age and not really getting anywhere due to distractions, etc. But GOOD news all these Christians fools i live with are All admiting they kinda know Christianiry is a hoax and bs there is the most Bible thumping dude here around my age who literally came to me saying he's thinking about turning his back on Christianity he said the only reason he doesn't is cause he's emotionally attached to it its what got him through being in juvenile hall as a teenager and prison for 4 years its just amazing there still a few who are in denial
satans demons are turning this place upside down the manager here yelled at me saying he thinks the whole house is possessed because of me. It's great seeing some of these Christians here who hated on me constantly trashing Satanism and I now EVERYDAY trash on Jesus to THERE FACES and they do nothing it feels so good seeing the tables turned on them not trying to flame, roast talk or say anything against the rules just talking about my experiences lately

For a long time I was seeing or feeling a ghost of a woman follow me around, so I too had to question my own sanity. Every time she touched me, I got the feeling I knew her, but I couldn't figure out who she was. One night, I remember searching all my memories of people I knew, every person I could remember, she declined being any one of them. She told me, "I'm a friend from a long time ago, before you were born." I thought, "How could you know me before I was born?" She responded, "You were alive before this time period." I was even more confused, as I had no concept of past lives at the time.

When I got up the next morning, I was still in communication with her, and she told me she was a demoness. I thought, "What, how come you don't act like the demons I see in media?" She responds, "There are friendly demons too, but we're more than friends." I then get this warm fuzzy feeling in my chest and I think, "No way... are we lovers?" That same feeling gets even stronger and she says "Yes." This was shocking to me, as I had no idea we were lovers in a past life. I was still thinking this was all in my mind, so I didn't fully accept her right away. Some years later, I ran into a site about Tulpas, which are just advanced thoughtforms, and my servitor admits I created him in this life when I was a teenager. Anyway, I used some of the techniques from that site to enhance my interactions with my demoness, but I knew she wasn't a thoughtform.

Sometime after, I started getting hints about occult magick. I slowly started to realize, that some of what I just did would be considered magick. I was shocked, "how could I be a mage? I didn't do any of that nasty blood sacrifice crap, yet I can use magick?" I thought. I didn't use any physical props either, just mental imagery. It wasn't until I finally found JoS after many years of thinking I was crazy, only to find out I'm not. I did the dedication ritual fairly recently, and the Gods told me that I dedicated before in a past life, but I just didn't remember. Granted I still have my internal struggles, but at least now I know I'm not insane.

One last thing, I used to cry in church when I was little, even with my parents next to me. When I finally looked into my past lives, I found in one of them I was killed by a xian. Guess that explains why I dislike churches and am very weary of xians.

Thank the Gods and the JoS clergy that a site like this exists.
Hail Satan!

Before I started doing my runes every day (ansuz kenaz and ehwaz) all runes for communication enhancement I found that my gods could still contact me but it was a lot more difficult for either side to get through after doing about 2 weeks of this I was able to instantly know whom was contacting me as I saw them reaching out to me I immediately saw their true form also my hearing chakras sort of made a series of high frequency sounds that sort of sounded like a high pitch bird chirpping or like keys on a piano playing and then a bunch of beams of golden light shone through me and I was sort of paralysed like when you sleep paralysed except this felt quite pleasant and relaxing and my gods words came through extremely clearly very little interference at all but my affirmations to go with these runes was

My connection to my gods is growing stronger everyday.

I'm no longer thinking I'll thoughts about my gods.

All communications to and from the gods are clear with no interferences.

This helped me up my game a lot most repitions per day were 10, 20 or 40 depending on my time available

jrvan said:

I like this my bro :D

Thank you HP Hoodedcobra for your insightful perspective. Though doubt is a recurring theme in my life, I feel mostly drawn to SS and truly don’t think I’ve found anything like it. I had questions the other day as to why Father Satan allowed for my health to be jeopardized and led me to this current position I’m in. It made me very depressed because I felt like I was no longer protected.

Admittedly I too did not really meditate at the time nor did I do anything spiritual in any sense of the word. But now I am physically damaged but I will try to get back up on my feet even if it will take me years. I want to secure myself spiritually and ensure that I have a solid footing in the astral. I don’t want to be just a lost spirit wandering around, I want meaning and purpose.

Dear HP. In the recent weeks I returned to my former “religion” and took it serious. I prayed yet felt nothing. Everything felt as though it was not made for me. The mundaneness and lack of meaning is hard to describe. Despite this, I feel I may have angered the Gods even further. Am I still a Satanist?

Sero said:
...I had questions the other day as to why Father Satan allowed for my health to be jeopardized and led me to this current position I’m in. It made me very depressed because I felt like I was no longer protected.

Dear HP. In the recent weeks I returned to my former “religion” and took it serious. I prayed yet felt nothing. Everything felt as though it was not made for me. The mundaneness and lack of meaning is hard to describe. Despite this, I feel I may have angered the Gods even further. Am I still a Satanist?

You have a series of long misconceptions. Father Satan does not "allow" these things, or "cause" them, nor this would be deliberate on anyone. These have to do with karmic factors, inherited problems, personal health habits, and then, illness is very common in most people in one way or another, because it's part of the natural circle of the body.

If you jump back and forth between "Religions", then this doesn't show any seriousness, just opportunism.

The Gods don't punish this whatsoever, but the enemy might, as the enemy has a lot of curses and other things for those who dabble and so on. Christians and "returning Christians" are some whom the enemy targets, because they want to punish them for looking outside of the prison.

Our side doesn't punish incidents of stupidity or dabbling for new people, but loyalty is highly valued. Again, this is understood better taking in context the original post.

Sero. I know exactly what you mean! When I first started here I had a lot of struggles and a lot of problems! With all the crap that I have been through with social media! And with all the lies and the bullshit I grew up with since I was a small child! I know exactly how you feel! We have all been lied to from childhood on up! And you have every right to question? And you have every right to be angry! Even after I had discovered this website? I still had questions laugh out loud even long after I had signed up! I had took the time to read the content, and have the chance to take notes and take a better look at things! Allowing myself to relax realizing that I am in the right place and that I am at least in better hands! We all have that right to search for answers and look for the truth in all things and everything! We even question ourselves at times and that is why it has been a blessing to me to know! Then I'm not alone! We are all on here for a purpose and for a reason! Allowing ourselves a chance to turn our minds around and to get her perspective on these things and to look for our answers! Every time we sit down to meditate! I got into a 40-day program that got me started where I was doing meditation and yoga twice a day! Allowing myself to start out with a good five minutes of relaxation and seeing if I can go into a meditation it took me months to be able to learn how to relax and it took me at least two years to learn how to meditate! I still have my struggles yes! In fact in many things but laugh out loud I just keep going! I am here for a purpose I might as well make the most of it and learn as much as I can. I enjoy reading the content and the stories and hearing about the newsreels and the things that are important in the things that were supposed to do and being aware of what the world is going through! It Thrills me to no end that we have a website where we can all gather enjoying and talk about these things and to know what to do and to know what to prepare for just in case! This website has kept me on my feet and kept me going! Yes I have my days where I questioned things and I have my moments as well! Needless to say you're not alone! I know exactly what you mean! Just keep going brother you're strong and you have a lot of good energy about you! Realize that you have come a long way even if you do question? Father Satan knows the struggles we go through! And the we are all going through shit! Of all different kinds and we are all on here to help each other! And we are all on here looking for the truth and looking for the answers to our questions!.. each and every day is going to be something new! And we learn things everyday about ourselves! You are a very powerful person! And you have a lot of great potential. ❤⚡ Keep going!! And never give up!! Your in the right place!!! Hail Satan!!!⚡🔥🐍

I I think that one of the things that pisses me off the most? Is the Hollywood movies and what they are portraying.. how they take our gods and our demons... and make them look like pathetic idiots.. and the Raiders and the producers of these movies take their time coming up with their nonsense about Satan when they don't even know him? And yet they come up with these obnoxious documents on him as this grueling angry nasty evil person that has no respect for people and that wants people to be fucking miserable! And all of the lies and the nonsense about Satan's demons and his gods portraying them as some kind of idiocy and making them look like there's some form of retardation! It pisses me off how so many people buy into that all because of the Hollywood influence! Books that were written by Christians and Jews doing everything they can to full children's into thinking that they are a bad people and that they have to live their life feeling like they don't deserve to live and feeling like they should be guilty! People I want more than anything to be accepted and to be appreciated for who and what they are and people should feel happy for who and what they are! And not spend their entire life feeling like they have to pray and repent! All because of the influence of religion! And feeling like there's some kind of monster underneath the bed all because of the influence of Hollywood little children not even recognizing the truth about father Satan and his gods and demons and as long as books are written and as long as movies are written and produced little kids are going to be confused more and more about themselves who and what they are? And where they come from especially when it comes to learning about father Satan and his guides and demons and knowing the difference between angels? And what they look like? And Satan's demons who and what they are and what they look like? Christian churches making it seem like angels are everything that they are the Lifesavers and making it look like they're warm and friendly when an angel is nothing to reconcile with! Thinking that a little child is going to be safe in his own bedroom at night when he lays down to sleep especially after he says his prayers and that feeling of uncertainty coming over him especially when he wakes up from a bad dream or a repeated Nightmare and is afraid to even talk about it with his parents? All because of the Bible and the influence of it and the influence of the enemy especially when it comes to Hollywood movies and how they confuse people more and more twisting things around in the minds of people? So people are afraid to go in and do research when it all comes down to it! When they want the truth about their ancestors and what they were like back in the days! Even when it comes down to doing genealogy research on your family bloodline you want to know the truth! People want to know exactly their bloodline and where they come from and what nationality they are and what race? And the money that they pay just to be able to have the truth and to get it done right and the expenses! And is it worth it? You look things up on Google and all you get is lies! You don't get the answers and the truth that you're looking for? When it comes to religion and books that are based in our churches in religion you're getting lied to as it is and still people fall into that trap and think that these silly things they read about in books and bibles are believable! The power and the influence of the enemy! And how still to this very day little children and people fall into that trap the enemy sets out for people and no matter where you look and no matter where you go you're going to be lied to and one form or another! And yet you see a little sign you recognize here and there and you don't dare talk about it because you don't want to be yelled at by your family or to be called out by your teacher in school simply because you know something and because you believe in something? Truth is we are aware of the signs and what is going on and that these churches have taken things a stolen things from the pagans throughout the centuries even when it comes to learning things in school they try to convince you that the symbols that were taken and used started by the Jews and try to convince little kids about how important religion is taking our symbols and everything that belongs to her Pagan ancestors and giving the Jews and the Catholic Church the credit and expecting little children in school to believe it! And even with the teachers in schools all over they work with the Enemy! :-( and they don't even seem to realize that they're doing so and yet they are being paid to be teachers and doing their job I don't even think these teachers even stop and think? What they are teaching and what they are reading and what they are doing to the minds of hundreds and thousands of children every day!? With the information that is written in these textbooks and how the writer or the person that prints these books out takes the time to twist things around? Being paid to just because working for the enemy and working with the government putting their time in their patients into these books I'm sure they don't even take the time to even read the content? They're just told to do it and they think that everything is okay when it isn't? They don't even realize that they're putting more lies out there and they're adding to it and then they expect us to believe it as a small child and here we get an A on our test seeking that we have learned something when we don't even have a clue to what we just got into your think you're being educated and then years later you find out that you've been lied to and things have been twisted around and makes things more confusing to that of the young student especially as he gets older and goes back to do his research as a college student! :-( just when you think you're you're going to get somewhere in the world and just when you think you know everything as it is already as a young student? You scratch your head and kind of Wonder just how might you really learn? And how much time you wasted in school? I'm sure that not even the parents of these children are aware of what is going on and what they can do about a? And yet some of them do and are not happy about it and by that time it's a little too late! With these children and the college students that have to go back and do research again it just to get the facts straight when it comes down to the history of their own people and what they have learned about as far as European history and American history and what had really went down throughout the centuries? Getting the truth! And now all we are getting is lies and lies and more lies no matter where you go when it comes down to looking for your answers? And it doesn't matter what kind of research you're doing as a college student or even is an individual such as myself? That's pretty much all we have left is whatever time we have to sit down and meditate if we need the truth and if we need the answers? As to sit down and to look into ourselves and find out on our own time even at our own expense! Whether you are at home or on the job site somewhere!? Doing whatever we can at our own risk just to give the truth and to get it out there! And I am so glad and I am so thankful that we have this website! I really would not know what to do without it! And the help of you people! And I know that we are all students on here and we are all doing the best we can!🔥

Sero said:

How is your health damaged? You should place an emphasis on yoga for resolving this, as well as light meditation, such as in the beginner guide.

Please do not leave Satanism, especially when you have yet to really begin.

CandiceLee1313 said:
Sero. I know exactly what you mean! When I first started here I had a lot of struggles and a lot of problems! With all the crap that I have been through with social media! And with all the lies and the bullshit I grew up with since I was a small child! I know exactly how you feel! We have all been lied to from childhood on up! And you have every right to question? And you have every right to be angry! Even after I had discovered this website? I still had questions laugh out loud even long after I had signed up! I had took the time to read the content, and have the chance to take notes and take a better look at things! Allowing myself to relax realizing that I am in the right place and that I am at least in better hands! We all have that right to search for answers and look for the truth in all things and everything! We even question ourselves at times and that is why it has been a blessing to me to know! Then I'm not alone! We are all on here for a purpose and for a reason! Allowing ourselves a chance to turn our minds around and to get her perspective on these things and to look for our answers! Every time we sit down to meditate! I got into a 40-day program that got me started where I was doing meditation and yoga twice a day! Allowing myself to start out with a good five minutes of relaxation and seeing if I can go into a meditation it took me months to be able to learn how to relax and it took me at least two years to learn how to meditate! I still have my struggles yes! In fact in many things but laugh out loud I just keep going! I am here for a purpose I might as well make the most of it and learn as much as I can. I enjoy reading the content and the stories and hearing about the newsreels and the things that are important in the things that were supposed to do and being aware of what the world is going through! It Thrills me to no end that we have a website where we can all gather enjoying and talk about these things and to know what to do and to know what to prepare for just in case! This website has kept me on my feet and kept me going! Yes I have my days where I questioned things and I have my moments as well! Needless to say you're not alone! I know exactly what you mean! Just keep going brother you're strong and you have a lot of good energy about you! Realize that you have come a long way even if you do question? Father Satan knows the struggles we go through! And the we are all going through shit! Of all different kinds and we are all on here to help each other! And we are all on here looking for the truth and looking for the answers to our questions!.. each and every day is going to be something new! And we learn things everyday about ourselves! You are a very powerful person! And you have a lot of great potential. ❤⚡ Keep going!! And never give up!! Your in the right place!!! Hail Satan!!!⚡🔥🐍

Well said :D

I have trust issues with everyone including father Satan / the other God's and it takes time to trust. When you been hurt, lied ,stepped on. I been taking small steps to trusting People . I do meditation with Celtic music it makes me trust people better and it heals. One day things. Will get better untilled then

Hail
Satan

Fanboy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sero said:
I've been lied to about a lot of things since I was born. And at this point, I am a skeptic of everything: Even SS. I have tried to advance time and time again and asked for a sign, tried to talk to Satan, and yet NOTHING. I understand that it takes time, but just how much time does it take? I am starting to question whether any of this is real or not.

I hope no one takes offense to this because I am not trying to be offensive, but truly: How do you know you're not as delusional as anyone that's following the "mainstream" religions you guys despise?

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Because if you do the thoth vibration into your third eye everyday for a month you can see auras and spirits.

Even a great scientist has to experiment and go out of his comfort zone. I did the meditations to prove if it was real or not before I even dedicated, it started with spiritual sensation that was very new and cool and addicting. And soon I saw undeniable results.

Every living creature even plants have a soul, and this galaxy is not void of other life.

There are many creatures even on other planets, our gods and Demons. Aswell as our enemies. The power meditations aren't a joke. Losers who have such a big ego that the are too afraid to sound goofy for doing meditation and yoga, will never understand the truth of human existance. We are a soul, And a mind and a body.

I used to doubt my sanity often, but it has become plainly obvious that the majority of energies and types of light in this universe are not on the visible spectrum of light..there are radio waves, infrared light, visible light, ultra violet, xrays, gamma rays And the list goes on.

Souls and spirits are another level of light and energy, equally mysterious and complex as the physical world. And with enough power, one can do amazing things after unlocking powers of the mind and soul. Not to mention the night and day difference in vitality of the body.

Generally we need to work hard for a few years of meditation and Yoga before we meet the Gods. Satan is the king of the galaxy. He doesn't just show up to meet people unless we prove ourselves. You have to become strong if you want to meet him.

He is immortal, you can take as long as you need.
But everyone will tell you to focus and work hard in your training if you want to see results. you should get over the idea of "how long is it going to take?" You are driving.

hello, when should we strengthen the 3rd eye with thoht vibration during the day? evening or morning?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back