Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting Back Our Pagan Notions From Corrupted Christians: To "Repent"

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Everything the enemy religions talk about, is stolen from us and from Ancient Pagan cultures. A common theft is the term of "Repenting".

You see so many millions worldwide are obsessed over Christianity and Islam. They are obsessed. They have turned to zealots over lies, because at some place in their mind, they are very much confused.

I am therefore going to clarify certain things that have people obssesed, because this jewish theft of Ancient Pagan cultures has made a copycat of the Truth that is so corrupted that it produces the opposite results and is the source of all evil in our world as a result.

Many people, confused by the jewish copycat and it's claims, are stuck onto it, because certain elements reflect universal Truths that are of ancestral origin to us all. Since these reside in our memory, many have a difficult time breaking away from this.

These posts are for those who want to escape the torment of a falsely programmed mind and are done in order to deprogram people and to show them, that everything we say is logical and correct, and that one must not worship the jews simply because they stole our own culture, but rather, people must simply return to our own culture.

For the enemy, the term "Repent", this means nothing. It's all about succumbing to jews and it has nothing else of a content to it. But the message of "Repenting" is actually a very strong message that goes a long way back in Ancient Pagan culture.

In Ancient Pagan cultures, it's understood we are all born ignorant. When we are ignorant on so many things in life, and when it's so easy to become confused that one knows everything, and to commit mistakes, to "repent" is a life saving skill.

Oftentimes, we will commit mistakes towards others and ourselves. It's necessary to be able to communicate with others, go over them, converse maturely, and see where mistakes are. These "mistakes" are beyond feelings, but it has to do with logic and higher understanding.

The key "message" inside the word "Repent" comes from the Ancient Greek term "Metanoia". This means "To change the direction of your mind" or to "transform your mind". In English, we commonly say, "change your line of thought". This is basically a very accurate translation of the real meaning of this spiritual term, which was later stolen and corrupted by the enemy.

Clearly, this has nothing to do with changing your mind about "sins" or just saying "sorry" to jews, crying on the legs of a pastor because of wrong guilt, to go and do all the same things again after you cried, but this has a far deeper meaning.

The word for "Repentance" is the word for literal fundamental change. As one can see, Christianity does not give anyone a way out of misery, affliction and stupidity, and feeds on this to grow itself. You cannot change in the enemy religions, because they don't emphasize changing at all.

Most people become indefinitely worse when they practice this corrupted enemy program, and lose their way in life constantly, diving deeper and deeper into misery and affliction.

Therefore, one should understand, that "Repenting" is actually possible to be done only in Spiritual Satanism in it's true form. And this is very simple and it does not have to do with fake invented "sins" or wallowing in self hate.

Behind numerous stolen codes from the enemy religions, the "Repentance" is about changing one's outlook on life. It is about changing the direction where you are going, from falling, to rising.

For example, if you are obsessed with always thinking negatively, to "repent" out of this situation is to start thinking in a more balanced manner. If you have been harmed and you are toxic to others, you "repent" through "praying to God" [another desecration, this means, to meditate on yourself to advance spiritually towards the Godhead].

If you are so used to be toxic and negative to others, or doing actions of self harm, to "repent" means merely to change this direction by spiritual effort.

In this case, you are turning your mind and soul around. After one is in the habit of correcting these errors, cleaning the soul, and ascending to higher levels of understanding [Turning the mind around...] then one receives the "light of God", which is effectively the soul vibrancy and a higher level of being.

The above, is not achievable by being a Christian or a Muslim, because these religions block you of the Truth and lie to you that this will be achieved merely by "confession" or by saying a few prayers. That is false.

These methods do not change the mind fundamentally, nor clean the soul, and therefore, one remains negative and evil in their life the more they remain in these programs. You truly need to meditate to achieve this, and Satan and our Gods emphasize this for tens and tens of centuries.

Now, to turn around the "Mind" as the word implies, also has another hidden meaning. The mind has two aspects that we commonly know, the logical and the emotional. The logical aspect can be turned around by changing your thoughts [ie, conscious self thinking, positive affirmation, managing your thoughts] but the other emotional part is left unattended by the lies the enemy says, and in many people, goes out of control.

A gambler for example, does not suddenly change his mind because he simply said he will change his mind, because in the mind, there is a fundamental underlying subconscious nature moving someone to certain acts. This is where hypnosis and deep meditation to purify the chakras and the soul is required.

The enemy fake programs hide this, and confuse people that simply by saying "sorry" to "god", that this crap "forgives" you, and that you are free to go. To go and do all the same mistakes all over again...In fact, they are setting humanity up to do exactly this, because they lie that this is achievable only by a fake prayer, to a fake "god", and only some half baked words to a pastor.

The results of this: Mistakes are repeated again and again, and false guilt starts to plague the mind, to where one become self hateful and a hater of other people, a situation that later turns into brutal abuse or self destruction of mind and spirit.

But as Spiritual Satanism teaches you truly, and I have taught you truly and verily, you will achieve this only with meditation as described in the two paragraphs above and all my work too. How you fix the "Emotional" mind, is by habitualizing it towards positive decisions, over a long period of time. The mind helps it and sends it in order.

An example: You keep having negative thoughts about doing an action that is self harmful. At first, you will bring the mind in control by exercising conscious control. Positive thoughts, self hypnosis etc. Then, as we all know, you do a working to remove the deeper ignrained issue. The more longterm the working, the success is going to be for sure.

Also, as you do the working, you are building your willpower and resilience. Go out there and try to find people that maintain a correct course of action for 40 or 80, or 120 days, and you won't find many. Workings also teach you discipline. Discipline is necessary if you want to be free.

Lastly, actual "repenting" also has to do with restarting meditation if one has stopped. Life can get in the way, the same goes for doubts or other problems. The less one meditates and applies Satanic knowledge, negativity can start piling up, leading to wrong decisions and foul outcomes in life.

One "repents" when they start walking on the path again, not because of outwardly punishment by the "Gods", but because one has abandoned their very own soul.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I repent myself to think that opening and empowering a chakra, will take me one or two weeks, I'll take my time to really work with it

now that my mind is clear I'll start in the beginning, third eye and sixth chakra, when I meditate on both i feel a pressure and pleasure that makes me feel I am improving, I'll keep going

thank you!

But the elements who "know everything" and "are sure of everything" and strongly believe what is written in the "holy books" make me laugh and worry more, because they are so convinced to believe the cecha that they WILL NEVER REPENT .
I tried to put some doubts on some of this genre but nothing, they continue to convince themselves and you by telling fairy tales, and I'm a little sorry because some are good friends.

Thanks so much for this great sermon, our High priest Hooded Cobra, led Satan continue to bless you for us. Your sermons makes me to love Satan more and more every day.

We become what we think about. Many people do not realize they have only themselves to blame for where they are in life, positive or negative.

The mind is incomprehensible in its power to manifest our reality. The issue is in the way that the majority of people's minds are programmed. We are a product of our environment far more than a product of our heredity.

And it's the early life that counts most. It is proven that children below the age of 7 operate on a brain frequently which is essentially the same as hypnosis, they download everything from their environment and instantly incorporate it, as they have no previous programming. This can be a good thing or extremely dangerous. A few sayings come to mind: "poverty is not genetic but it is hereditary", "show me your friend's and I'll show you your future" among others. Aristotle once said, “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

It is why some people seem to succeed in life for no apparent reason and why some struggle all their life to make ends meet.

We can change our programming with the methods our HP outlined, but until we do, our mind is just going to keep manifesting the reality it already knows.

I'm reminded of the time when you explained to me the errors in my thinking in regards to nihilism and the void concept and all that. I'm guessing that my response after your explanation would be an example of repentance because I accepted your explanations and changed my way of viewing things. I reflected on it more in the following weeks and my mind adapted to the new way of thinking about the world and universe.

It saddens and pains me when I see people so limited and inferior. They remain as idiots and suffer, they do not try to understand and learn more. They literally do not understand the value of knowledge, so they do not love knowledge but love ignorance. A term must be invented to mean the love of ignorance.

Some have literally petrified themselves, they have no ambitions and expectations, they do not seek to improve their own lives and the lives of others. Damn, this is how one cannot advance, either individually or collectively.

This was a very revealing and empowering message. Thanks HP!

Something that precedes repentance that I hear a lot from the xians/mudslimes/etc is 'confessing ones sins.'

I'm a little confused... is there any kind of misrepresentation surrounding the word 'sin?'

The root word breaks down to something like "to be truly the one (who is guilty)." In the "bible" it's a transgression against 'god' which is an allegory for godhead (and thus our progress toward it).

It is atrocious the level that the enemy has destroyed the original concepts of words, be it spiritual or otherwise. Etymology and allegory are two very interesting and powerful things.

That said, many of the things they call 'sins' are positive (sexual expression, opposing tyranny/corrupt law, etc). Their doctrines are so contrived and corrupt. I thank the Gods that the HPs and this community has saved me and countless others.

Hail Satan!

Sunny said:
They literally do not understand the value of knowledge, so they do not love knowledge but love ignorance. A term must be invented to mean the love of ignorance.

Ignorantus-Maximus. :lol:

Fanboy said:
jrvan said:
Sunny said:
A term must be invented to mean the love of ignorance.

Agnoiaphile, or philagnoia? Idk. "Fool" is a classic.

All of us here started off as a fool didn't we?
Being a fool is actually one of the most pure things to be, no desire for power or control or money.

Just to be happy.
Of course life will make it impossible to be happy without at least one of these things, and so we become a magician 🎩 lol

Do you understand what I am saying or don't you? There are people who are content with nothing, some of them are not happy but all they do is make the cross obsessively and compulsively. And they wait for the false promise in the astral, asking forgiveness for existing to a God who does not exist to avoid going to a hell that does not exist with the prospect of going to a heaven that does not exist. We have been completely fooled, physically and spiritually.

Great writing, thank you.

I found that if I wanted to move up a level in my development. Then I also need to change and improve my way of thinking. Spiritual and mental development go hand in hand.

After I read about toxic people and started to make myself aware of this, I found an article about another problem. It was about double standards. Although this is not so typical for me. But it was typical at the beginning of my SS existence. Double standards are a huge brake on progress. But it can be overcome with awareness.

RockSeed13 said:
Sunny said:
They literally do not understand the value of knowledge, so they do not love knowledge but love ignorance. A term must be invented to mean the love of ignorance.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunny said:
RockSeed13 said:
Sunny said:

Does anyone here think people have such a one-track minded desire to have a good social life? It's one thing to say that communication is important. Seeking a good social standing at the exclusion of everything else is another. It might be me, but I'm starting to think that this desire to crave a life of high social standing at the exclusion of conspiracies is seriously playing into the Jews' deceptions. I've been seeing this subconsciously.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
Sunny said:
RockSeed13 said:

Does anyone here think people have such a one-track minded desire to have a good social life? It's one thing to say that communication is important. Seeking a good social standing at the exclusion of everything else is another. It might be me, but I'm starting to think that this desire to crave a life of high social standing at the exclusion of conspiracies is seriously playing into the Jews' deceptions. I've been seeing this subconsciously.

This depends on the motives for the social life. Wanting human interaction, especially with others who share your beliefs and values and other, is very natural and normal. Some or more introverted/extroverted than others and there are degrees to this. Despite good intentions with interactions, like all friendships and relationships that develop friction happens which is a part of life. Humans are social and by nature need interaction for emotional and psychological health. Some people are recluses and prefer to be alone, but even those every now and then need some sort of interaction.

You also have others that are just looking to play a part or to gain a "status" to some end or whatever, and these are often the people that are out to use someone, or have have something happen to simply boost their ego within a group or what have you. This is the mentality and type of people you should avoid.

Shadowcat said:
Sunny said:

This depends on the motives for the social life. Wanting human interaction, especially with others who share your beliefs and values and other, is very natural and normal. Some or more introverted/extroverted than others and there are degrees to this. Despite good intentions with interactions, like all friendships and relationships that develop friction happens which is a part of life. Humans are social and by nature need interaction for emotional and psychological health. Some people are recluses and prefer to be alone, but even those every now and then need some sort of interaction.

You also have others that are just looking to play a part or to gain a "status" to some end or whatever, and these are often the people that are out to use someone, or have have something happen to simply boost their ego within a group or what have you. This is the mentality and type of people you should avoid.

Well said and thank you.

Sunny said:
RockSeed13 said:

Obviously this is a lonely path physically for the time being, but this will not be the case forever.

Shadowcat said:
Sunny said:

Thank you for the advice. Status seekers, as I'd like to call them, are the worst types of people. I'm having this gut feeling that our desire to interact with others is working against us, but, besides this playing into the Jews advantage through ignorance, arrogance, idiocy and laziness, I can't fully pinpoint how. I'm really starting to think that confidence is used as an excuse for some people to be arrogant. Just... ugh... why should speakers care about their audience when, outside of a speech, a speaker doesn't keep in contact with their audience often?

Just... why?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back