Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

BEELZEBUL'S RITUAL: BLESS UP FOR THE SATANIC NEW YEAR! (30th April - 10th of May Ritual Schedule)

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
On the Eve of the Satanic New Year, the most esteemed and loved God, Beelzebul, is going to be glorified and blessed.

This Ritual, builds upon the concepts we already know and have done before. I find it difficult to express all the emotions and feelings, but also the deep respect and love I have for Beelzebul. The Satanic New Year, looking back to all we have achieved last year.

The amount we will achieve in the next year...All of this glorious beauty and blessing of the Gods that we are lucky to be part of in this life. All of this great appreciation...

In the Eve of the Satanic New Year, Beelzebul also is oftentimes alongside Father Satan relating to JoS the agenda for the New Year. For one more year, this has been the case.

Beelzebub and our Gods are rather disappointed in the condition of our world and where this has entered. The enemy has brought things to a point of negativity that was never necessary, which is of course what they always want to do. Too much chaos is happening as the enemy is unfolding themselves and their agenda, but also while it fails, people suffer.

That is necessary, as necessary as the shedding of old skin. The price to pay is the price of uncertainty. Following the enemy's evil is not good or profitable for the soul or our lives. Humanity will grow out of this as time goes.

For this reason, our Gods have been busy this year. Many covens and people will be petitioning the Gods, so I just write this to explain why they might look busy. Regardless, they will answer all serious inquiries. As they are "ever" present, they are also looking carefully over our condition.

The Satanic New Year Agenda is full and growing, and so will the Joy of Satan and everyone of us that walks with our Gods. The opportunity for everyone to get closer to Beelzebub as we did with Astarte and soon will do for Azazel, is profound here. The last two Rituals have been a tremendous blessing for everyone here, so you can imagine how this [and the next one...] are going to be.

There will be more and more spiritual work that will be coming into life, that will benefit all Satanists constantly and unceasingly in your path towards the Godhead.

During this day, we remember family, creativity, and we become partakers in the great Wisdom and care of the Gods. This date is symbolic of a new beginning, of moving away from the past, and looking to fly higher in ever higher grounds.

Satisfying the Gods and being satisfied in ourselves in return, is part of the give and take relationship we seek to establish. Then, we accelerate our advancement.

Now, as I have illustrated before, the JoS and our work has entered a new phase completely. This includes the release of Rituals like this, but also the release of other things that are coming and are being prepared on the back end.

All of this is part of a larger plan. This knowledge is necessary to advance people and give you strong contact with the Gods, especially in dire or chaotic times of uncertainty such as these.

To attain this, help is needed by all members here, and your presence is required. Even if this means only the forums, doing the Rituals, or participating in the tasks set by the Gods. There is another New Ritual below, that builds upon this understanding.

As one can understand, our relationship with the Gods is also relating to the JoS, and this forms a full on circle that bonds us all together. People who are precious, are going to advance during these time :

1. Volunteer their time to work for JoS, it's projects and it's growth.
2. Take care of newer and other people in the forums, and put out content for public interest,
3. People who donate, upholding everything during these uncertain times.
4. Participate in Spiritual Warfare Schedules, etc.

All of these categories, are the bones and flesh of the JoS. This involves us all. There are no exemptions here. We are all together on this big ship, moving it through the tidal waves of these times, towards the anticipated land of the Satanic Age.

Beelzebub has also reiterated to me, that, as time goes "Only the loyal will remain". He then have went in depth about the material and spiritual blessings that people will receive, which will be extensive at the future times.

Personal efforts will under the guidance of the Gods help many people. The Spiritual blessings are the most important here, those who stay the course, will receive Satan's promises. There is a big plan behind all of this.

As HPS Maxine has stated before, the "Dross will be weeded out" as well. As time goes, the same process is taking place both here, but also in the world. Knowledge in the JoS will become more serious, responsible, in-depth, more complete.

We are building something our children and generations onwards will thank us for, so pride yourself in being part of this. Everyone is necessary in this task.

With the above stated, everyone is wished a beautiful Satanic New Year. May all of you have blessings that are endless, and the inner strength to endure through any difficulty in life and overcome it.

HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!

Below are the Rituals.

If you feel uncertain or the Ritual looks a bit difficult, just do the Ritual regularly, and ask a Demon to help with the direction of the energy.

EVERYTHING IS BELOW: DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR PDF, WEBSITE, etc, on the end of this post.

The Sigil:

Ritual Notes For Beelzebul:

सत् = SAT, real, true, truthful in Sanskrit
The Symbol that protects the Sigil: Shen Ring, Egyptian Hieroglyphic language. The Shen also survived in Chinese tradition as a glyph for Spiritual Force, Divine Force, and God.

210px-Ra-harphist.jpg

The letters of the sigil inside: The Ancient Greek letters for Baalzebub's Name in arrangement.

This Schedule will be rather simple. You vibrate the Runes, and then say the Prayer:

-The Rituals are to be done in this priority, from left to right

-You can include the FRTR or just focus on the Blessing Rituals. Keep a good balance here. These are days for positivity and focus on blessing and celebration.

30th: Beelzebub's Ritual, JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual, FRTR.
1st: Beelzebub's Ritual, JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual, FRTR.
2nd: Beelzebub's Ritual, JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual, FRTR.
3rd: Beelzebub's Ritual, JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual, FRTR.
4th: Beelzebub's Ritual, JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual, FRTR.
5th: Beelzebub's Ritual, JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual, FRTR.
6th: Beelzebub's Ritual, JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual, FRTR.
7th: Beelzebub's Ritual, JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual, FRTR.
8th: Beelzebub's Ritual, JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual, FRTR.
9th: Beelzebub's Ritual, JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual, FRTR.
10th: Beelzebub's Ritual, JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual, FRTR.

Links to the Rituals

Beelzebul's Ritual - https://666pages.com/Baalzebul_Power_Ritual.html

Backup Link 2 - https://joyofsatan.in/Baalzebul_Power_Ritual.html

Tor Backup Link - http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q4bmvhpgdyz7bsk3ho3caokad.onion/satanslibrary.org/Baalzebul_Power_Ritual.html

The PDF version of the Ritual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tfda3v33cc5g8e9/BAALZEBUL_GROUP_RITUAL1.pdf?dl=1

JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual - https://satanslibrary.org/ProsperityRitual.html

ABOUT BEELZEBUB:

Beelzebub's Pages: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub.html

Advanced Hieratic Information: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/BeelzebulHC.html

I will translate this ritual delightedly. Hail Beelzebul, our Heavenly Father!

Yes I'm so excited!!

As for these:

Anytime you need me to do something that is within my capacity to do I will do. I will send a personal email to inquire further.
2. Take care of newer and other people in the forums, and put out content for public interest.
I will be more present on the forums to the best of my ability.
I don't know if you have noticed but I have started studying Crypto and will soon download an external wallet and donate.
Hell yes

HAIL BAAL ZEBUL!

In the third paragraph this line seens a bit off:
"In Egypt, you were known to Egypt as the Ruling Power,"

High Priest what do you think about these ufo's some members have seen? Do these belong to the Gods?

Regarding "only the loyal remaining over time" you can scratch me out, after what the FRTR did to my body and meditations like the merkaba I have experienced way to much to ever leave the JOS. Im excited for Pit Bub's ritual!

The link for the PDF version does not work. Can you please fix it?

Beautiful message, what a great combination it will have to bless my brothers and Mr. Beelzebub

I'm sure we'll all do very well during these times.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
On the Eve of the Satanic New Year, the most esteemed and loved God, Beelzebul, is going to be glorified and blessed.

This Ritual, builds upon the concepts we already know and have done before. I find it difficult to express all the emotions and feelings, but also the deep respect and love I have for Beelzebul. The Satanic New Year, looking back to all we have achieved last year.

The amount we will achieve in the next year...All of this glorious beauty and blessing of the Gods that we are lucky to be part of in this life. All of this great appreciation...

In the Eve of the Satanic New Year, Beelzebul also is oftentimes alongside Father Satan relating to JoS the agenda for the New Year. For one more year, this has been the case.

Beelzebub and our Gods are rather disappointed in the condition of our world and where this has entered. The enemy has brought things to a point of negativity that was never necessary, which is of course what they always want to do. Too much chaos is happening as the enemy is unfolding themselves and their agenda, but also while it fails, people suffer.

That is necessary, as necessary as the shedding of old skin. The price to pay is the price of uncertainty. Following the enemy's evil is not good or profitable for the soul or our lives. Humanity will grow out of this as time goes.

For this reason, our Gods have been busy this year. Many covens and people will be petitioning the Gods, so I just write this to explain why they might look busy. Regardless, they will answer all serious inquiries. As they are "ever" present, they are also looking carefully over our condition.

The Satanic New Year Agenda is full and growing, and so will the Joy of Satan and everyone of us that walks with our Gods. The opportunity for everyone to get closer to Beelzebub as we did with Astarte and Azazel, is profound here. The last two Rituals have been a tremendous blessing for everyone here, so you can imagine how this [and the next one...] are going to be.

There will be more and more spiritual work that will be coming into life, that will benefit all Satanists constantly and unceasingly in your path towards the Godhead.

During this day, we remember family, creativity, and we become partakers in the great Wisdom and care of the Gods. This date is symbolic of a new beginning, of moving away from the past, and looking to fly higher in ever higher grounds.

Satisfying the Gods and being satisfied in ourselves in return, is part of the give and take relationship we seek to establish. Then, we accelerate our advancement.

Now, as I have illustrated before, the JoS and our work has entered a new phase completely. This includes the release of Rituals like this, but also the release of other things that are coming and are being prepared on the back end.

All of this is part of a larger plan. This knowledge is necessary to advance people and give you strong contact with the Gods, especially in dire or chaotic times of uncertainty such as these.

To attain this, help is needed by all members here, and your presence is required. Even if this means only the forums, doing the Rituals, or participating in the tasks set by the Gods. There is another New Ritual below, that builds upon this understanding.

As one can understand, our relationship with the Gods is also relating to the JoS, and this forms a full on circle that bonds us all together. People who are precious, are going to advance during these time :

2. Take care of newer and other people in the forums, and put out content for public interest,

All of these categories, are the bones and flesh of the JoS. This involves us all. There are no exemptions here. We are all together on this big ship, moving it through the tidal waves of these times, towards the anticipated land of the Satanic Age.

Beelzebub has also reiterated to me, that, as time goes "Only the loyal will remain". He then have went in depth about the material and spiritual blessings that people will receive, which will be extensive at the future times.

Personal efforts will under the guidance of the Gods help many people. The Spiritual blessings are the most important here, those who stay the course, will receive Satan's promises. There is a big plan behind all of this.

As HPS Maxine has stated before, the "Dross will be weeded out" as well. As time goes, the same process is taking place both here, but also in the world. Knowledge in the JoS will become more serious, responsible, in-depth, more complete.

We are building something our children and generations onwards will thank us for, so pride yourself in being part of this. Everyone is necessary in this task.

With the above stated, everyone is wished a beautiful Satanic New Year. May all of you have blessings that are endless, and the inner strength to endure through any difficulty in life and overcome it.

HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!

Below are the Rituals.

If you feel uncertain or the Ritual looks a bit difficult, just do the Ritual regularly, and ask a Demon to help with the direction of the energy.

EVERYTHING IS BELOW: DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR PDF, WEBSITE, etc, on the end of this post.

The Sigil:

The Symbol that protects the Sigil: Shen Ring, Egyptian Hieroglyphic language. The Shen also survived in Chinese tradition as a glyph for Spiritual Force, Divine Force, and God.

210px-Ra-harphist.jpg

The letters of the sigil inside: The Ancient Greek letters for Baalzebub's Name in arrangement.

This Schedule will be rather simple. You vibrate the Runes, and then say the Prayer:

-You can include the FRTR or just focus on the Blessing Rituals. Keep a good balance here. These are days for positivity and focus on blessing and celebration.

Links to the Rituals

Tor Backup Link - http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q4bmvhpgdyz7bsk3ho3caokad.onion/satanslibrary.org/Baalzebul_Power_Ritual.html

The PDF version of the Ritual: file:///home/ss/Downloads/BAALZEBUL_GROUP_RITUAL1.pdf

JoS Safety And Prosperity Ritual - https://satanslibrary.org/ProsperityRitual.html

ABOUT BEELZEBUB:

Beelzebub's Pages: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub.html

Advanced Hieratic Information: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/BeelzebulHC.html

Today for some reason i suddenly woke up and randomly got really interested in lord Baalzebul and read about him on our site....i guess maybe that was my intuition or something.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The Satanic New Year Agenda is full and growing, and so will the Joy of Satan and everyone of us that walks with our Gods. The opportunity for everyone to get closer to Beelzebub as we did with Astarte and Azazel, is profound here. The last two Rituals have been a tremendous blessing for everyone here, so you can imagine how this [and the next one...] are going to be.

HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!

Below are the Rituals.

The Sigil:

210px-Ra-harphist.jpg

Links to the Rituals

The PDF version of the Ritual: file:///home/ss/Downloads/BAALZEBUL_GROUP_RITUAL1.pdf

ABOUT BEELZEBUB:

Lets keep fighting and making the gods proud. Hail Satan and Baalzebul and all powers of hell

What did father Beelzebub mean when he said that only loyalists would remain. Will some of us lose hope and stop working? are the gods disappointed with us or is it humanity

This year has been the most important in my life so far. It is my most useful year that I have lived by now and it was a year of progress for me and the JoS community.
All my respect and affection to you my Satanical Family - to you, High Priest and you, my Brothers and Sisters - and I long dream of the day when I will listen to HPHC's sermons gathered together with you Family in one of the many temples we will rebuild across our land after the FRTR is a physical, tangible reality.
With the help within us, the help of each other and the help coming from the Gods, may each year prove to have been more important, more useful, more pleasant, more progressive and especially more authentic than the previous one. We all struggle. Let's make this struggle worth it! Blessed be each and every of the JoS priesthood! May we all reach the amount of knowledge and power that are required for the fulfillment of our missions!
Loaded for these Rituals.

Nice, have been waiting for this. Super cool.

Not trying to be rude HP but dont you mean Satan and Astarte that we’ve drawn closer to? As we’ve done rituals for those 2 and not one for Azazel yet?

The irony here is I’ll be able to do this thanks to the free time provided by the Muslim holiday. :lol:

Happy New Satanic Year!

Here's to always levelling up.

Hail Beelzebul, Lord over All that flies.

The spiritual blessings also intrigue me alot. Maybe curses will be lifted and it will be easier to raise the kundalini...

Sunny said:
Here is the PDF version:
https://666pages.com/Baalzebul's%20Power%20Ritual.pdf

But you can also click "File->Save Page As..." on the webpage to download it as an HTML file, which you can open offline. All the images are embedded in just that one file, and the pop-up feature of the Sigil also works offline.

Sunny said:

It is fixed now. Thanks to everyone who notified.

Darksage666 said:

Not trying to be rude HP but dont you mean Satan and Astarte that we’ve drawn closer to? As we’ve done rituals for those 2 and not one for Azazel yet?

You are not rude, I should have clarified better what I thought was clear in the next line in the paragraph (my mistake of course). I meant to explain that Azazel's ritual which will be forthcoming will be additionally another wonderful opportunity to connect to the Gods. I edited this for clarification. Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
RTR/Rituals

I don't know if it's a wise thing to ask maybe incorrect to ask.

But are we getting closer to the time period whereby RTRs become obsolete to bother performing?

(I'll personally admit it does get old doing FRTR/AT/SJD time and again I've given myself a day or two break in between. Not to complain but I'll admit it gets old the routine. I'd like to help the Earth and society through direct manipulation not simply attacking the enemy and reducing their manipulation of it. Rather real compounding benefits.)

You've mentioned before more magickal rituals will be employed in the future like Race or Runic or some civilization magick for help the Earth. I'm assuming this is the reason why we need to increase the vibration of our planet on the factor of helping mankind. Mankind currently resides quite low.

If this is inappropriate to ask or is irrelevant feel free to ignore it.

It's just as things get closer to 2023-2024-2025 critical periods. Like you mentioned lockdowns till at least 2023 maybe 2030 if possible and now with WAR!, WAR!, WAR! instead of COOFY!, COOFY!, COOFY!.

It's getting to the point where it seems like the media narrative is collapsing. And society is being thrown to chaos.

Anyways are RTR technologies becoming obsolete or growing to become obsolete at some point?

Violence!!!!Violence!!!Violence!!!
I don’t like it. I Avoid..
But…Violence likes me!
Dhum Dhum Dhum !!!!

Hail Beelzebul!!!!!
Hail our largest plan !!!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sunny said:

It is fixed now. Thanks to everyone who notified.

Darksage666 said:

You are not rude, I should have clarified better what I thought was clear in the next line in the paragraph (my mistake of course). I meant to explain that Azazel's ritual which will be forthcoming will be additionally another wonderful opportunity to connect to the Gods. I edited this for clarification. Thank you.

Yes, I thought this may have been what you meant as it’d make sense that there’d be a ritual for each of the Four Crowns but no problem, of course.

HP HC i really want to make sure that i am and have been doing these rituals correctly, im having a bit of trouble understanding where the runes are to be visualized.

One visualizes these inside of the Shenu ring, around the sigil but also going inside of the ring also but not touching the outside of the Shenu ring? Is this correct? If HP doesnt answer this, can somebody else? Or perhaps provide a quick picture? Id greatly appreciate this, I just want to make sure that im doing these 100% correct.

Hail Satan, Hail Baalzebub, now and forever!
Blessings, love and protection to all of our dedicated Spiritual Satanists ⛧

Can we perform Beelzebub's Ritual if we are still baby SS? I tried doing it and it was kind of hard and confusing I’m only used to doing rtrs...

I thought it might be the crowned ones, I love doing these rituals so you can count me in,I have a feeling I know when the one for Azazel is going to start,an I can't wait for that one either

Hail Beelzebul

Just reading this brightened my soul and electric sparks went through my mind. Can’t wait to start. All rituals from the Gods have been a great help for me personally and I testify to anyone reading this. It is all real, true and powerful.

Don’t hesitate to jump in on this Ritual. Let’s make History Together. As lifetimes pass; while in that brighter and better existence; we will look back and say “we did this!” with Pride in our hearts.

Pammy said:
The irony here is I’ll be able to do this thanks to the free time provided by the Muslim holiday. :lol:

Omg same. Mooslems have their stupid Ramadan and fucking Eid Fitr but we have Baalzevulon Invoking rituals and fucking Beltane :cool:
Hell yeah

A ritual schedule for the patron god of the asian race...just in time to cover up for Filipino elections which is in May 10. This is GG for the yellow party libtards and their lackeys in our country. Thank you so much for this great omen, or it may not be and I'm just interpreting things like a retard.

I wish all dedicated SS all the best in this New Satanic Year. May you all find your Path, inner strength, and illumination.

This ritual has been, like the others, truly astounding. (I did it after you posted this, I am only now commenting.) I really like the last line, it emphasizes how important Baalzebul is to Satan.

Hail Baalzebul/Thor/Zeus!

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=349161 time=1651266227 user_id=346]
Sunny said:
Here is the PDF version:
https://666pages.com/Baalzebul's%20Power%20Ritual.pdf

But you can also click "File->Save Page As..." on the webpage to download it as an HTML file, which you can open offline. All the images are embedded in just that one file, and the pop-up feature of the Sigil also works offline.

All right, thanks.

Christian exorcism movies talk about '"The Time of Changing"". One movie said it was 11/1... I am assuming this Time of Changing is 10/31 - 11/1,, and 4/30 - 5/1. I just found out an hour ago about this Time of Changing,,, and I just did the Beelzebub ritual and invited him/them into me to possess me and ride me as they wish. Great timing. Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back