Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Schedule - APRIL 14th to APRIL 22nd 2022 [Schedule Concluded]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

We took quite the break from the last schedule, now it's the time to be on arms.

As everyone knows, the enemy has their usual cursing "celebrations" during which they will attack, curse and defame our Gods, ancestors, ourselves, and basically do again their utmost to curse everyone who wants to advance spiritually in anyway.

If we want a quicker end to all of this, and personal freedom, we have to do this to retain ourselves and this world free. Just look what they are doing to the Chinese over the Co-Vid flu now, and you will understand. There are strong reasons all of this is happening and is ongoing.

Above all, these reasons are spiritual. Those of you with insight to the last two grand Schedules and Rituals, you know what this is about: Freeing ourselves and empowering ourselves, while also helping the world in a meaningful way.

There will be some new forthcoming things after this schedule that have been sufficiently and meticulously prepared. We have moved quite a lot of ground, but expect for us to take even more enemy territory and do them spiritual damage that has untold proportions. That will continue steadfastly, retribution will arrive.

Until this release, we need to do what is necessary to keep their crap at bay for easier release.

Our schedule will be simple this time around, focused on the mere redirection and reversal of the evil works of the vermin back onto itself. Cursing liberally for centuries, this has been plunging our worlds into all sorts of disasters, made by the enemy and their vermin goals.

Too many ongoing important events are unfolding as we speak - the Ukraine crisis continues, their usual tricks are playing, Co-Vid is on the Chinese rampage slavery excuses mode, the French Elections are underway.

We need to keep the climate of energies as clean as possible, although the enemy is of course persistent. The mindset here should be to make them all fail miserably in that task or manifesting any of these plans.

What many are seeing in China in pure shock, they were preparing for a permanent "Normal" in the Western World, but they have miserably failed. The karmic damage this incurs on them is beyond understanding, even many of their own literally folded their cards.

That does not mean they will stop if they are left to their own. We know how they are. China on the other hand, continues steadfastly for reasons all of us here are educated about. In some places, they have not let up still even in Europe.

They must be spiritually punished for this destruction of freedoms and all this unrest they are creating. This is keeping humanity drastically behind, it's all nothing but falsehood and damning damage done to the soul of humanity for no reason.

Those of you who are psychic, you know that many of these events are due to the charging and other gimmick of the enemy - that is, except of their obvious physical planning. The more these proceed, the more they are losing ground. Yet, the transition from this is rather obviously painful. Now that they are failing, the strikes must be harder than ever.

Below is the schedule:

14. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR
15. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR
16. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR
17. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR
18. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR
19. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR
20. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR
21. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR
22. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR

Links To The Rituals

Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.html
Curse Israel RTR : https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.html
FRTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html

TIMING RITUALS: RITUALS ARE CONDUCTED WHEN THE TIMER IS AT 1:00:00 and 0:00:00:

The SS War Room - Timed Spiritual Offensive - www.evilgoy.com

Perfect timing for me personally as I have some extra time for these for now. Locked and loaded sire!

I apologize in advance for potentially stupid question, but:

This means the RTR can ONLY be done at this timer, this timer and other hours, or other hours?

A) only 0:00 and 1:00
B) 0:00, 1:00 and for example 18:00
C) any time, for example 20:00

GakunGak said:

This means the RTR can ONLY be done at this timer, this timer and other hours, or other hours?

Any time is okay, but on these times you can be sure that there are many, many other people doing the same thing at the same time which adds to the power.

Henu the Great said:
GakunGak said:

Any time is okay, but on these times you can be sure that there are many, many other people doing the same thing at the same time which adds to the power.

Got it. Much appreciated your kind response.

I guess I'll do option B then.

Thank you so much!

Henu the Great said:
GakunGak said:

Would doing RTRs on certain planetary hours (in this case specifically, Saturn or Mars planetary hours) enhance the effect of RTRs?

Starting right now.

Also SS, never forget aura of protection and cleaning. Clean your surroundings as well plus protection. Keep maintenance with breathing exercises. Lots of water and brilliant Sun in your intentions.

The Blood Sacrifice ritual seems to mess with and destroy their thoughtforms as well. Wouldn't be surprised if a few more angellic things get destroyed during this.

Ok starting tonight.

Yes! Finally!

Hail Satan!
sailor.gif

This is probably a good place to post this (as I sincerely doubt very many people saw my post if anyone so I will add it here) the Shattering rtr has affirmations that deal with both Passover and Yom Kippur the two major holidays of the Jews. So think of reversing this holiday when doing that one.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70568&p=342843&hilit=

This is totally optional just what I did last schedule but I wanted to share.

I'm honored to curse israel to it's downfall and make their sick parasitic energies poison themselves!
Hail Satan! Victory for Satan and His SS!

I'm guessing the reptiles have already started,let's show them the true power of Hell, an their jewish false God jewhova

I had planned to do a round or two of the white awareness ritual on the 20th. Just in case anyone was interested in joining. :)

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=344539 time=1649892986 user_id=346]
Excellent! I've been looking forward to another schedule!

Here is a backup of it on 666pages:
https://666pages.com/SoaringEagle666/RTRschedule.html
As some members requested, I kept the RTR backups on 666pages, so they'll be available even if satanslibrary.org goes down.

And on the Tor site:
http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q4bmvhpgdyz7bsk3ho3caokad.onion/satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Always appreciated, Soaring Eagle 666.

Hail Satan!

GakunGak said:

0:00 is all even hours, including 18:00 and 20:00. 1:00 is all odd hours, for example 3:00, 5:00... 17:00.

But you can do it at any time that is available to you, I have had to do it at 18:17 as that's when I got to my computer.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=344588 time=1649912392 user_id=57]
GakunGak said:

0:00 is all even hours, including 18:00 and 20:00. 1:00 is all odd hours, for example 3:00, 5:00... 17:00.

But you can do it at any time that is available to you, I have had to do it at 18:17 as that's when I got to my computer.
It's the opposite now, the clock moved.

Kavya Shukra said:
Would doing RTRs on certain planetary hours (in this case specifically, Saturn or Mars planetary hours) enhance the effect of RTRs?
Yes, if you can find a time when you are in the planetary hour of Mars or Saturn plus time it with timer then it is super good timing.

Here is a short story:

"All the jews of the world raise their hands and charge their thought-form.

An increasingly dense black and grey aura surrounds jehovah and his angels.

Now the abomination looks with arrogance and conceit upon the Earth, foretasting the blood of his enemies.

But the Warrior, son of Satan the Lord, took flight, and reached jehovah and his angels.

He took jehovah by the neck and wrapped his hand around his neck.

jehovah's eyes exploded, and from his now purple head began to cough blood.

The Warrior hurled the carcass of geoa the abominable at the sons of israel

destruction and despair looms over israel, from the mouths of the sons of israel will flow feces and blood, in a slow agony until the death of the people of israel

The Warrior landed on the ashes of israel and watched the Sun set.

This marked the end of an era.

The Serpent is now resolved and the Reign of Satan the Lord is now as imminent as the dawn of the next morning."

One piece of advice I wanted to give is that if you have the chance, do the Astarte power ritual. In addition to the infinite benefits it brings to the individual, this ritual makes the gods' room for manoeuvre wider and increases their influence on Earth, which will be very beneficial.
In addition, it is a great service to the gods and is greatly appreciated.
One must still give priority to the rituals of the programme, but if you have time, do that ritual as well.

Since yesterday at night ive been feeling a very disgusting energy, even in home my dog start to growl to nothing... i called my DG to help me clean the place, now my home feels better but damm, outside feels like shit

im really happy we do this rituals, as i have done them so much that i already know them by memory so i can do them walking on street or during my training

Lets do it! :evil:

Can you give a better explanation about "TIMING RITUALS: RITUALS ARE CONDUCTED WHEN THE TIMER IS AT 1:00:00 and 0:00:00:"

Cant i start any ritual if its for example 0:30:00?

Wich ritual should i do at 1:00:00 and wich at 0:00:00? does that really matter?

Also, i always wanted to know, when theres no other ritual to do more than FRTR can i do it only in certain moment like 0:00:00 or anytime?

This questions are very important to me, thank you for reading

Kavya Shukra said:
Henu the Great said:
GakunGak said:

Yes, especially in the hour of Saturn being the major malefic, but if you can't, the others are also fine

Serbon said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=344588 time=1649912392 user_id=57]
GakunGak said:

It's the opposite now, the clock moved.
The War Room clock is based on GMT time. If you have Daylight Saving Time locally, then the odd/even-ness of the hours will change for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back