Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Life With Satan

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
In Spiritual Satanism, you are here to exist in a way that you will desire to exist again. Your life must be placed in a way where you will say as you live it, that it is worth it: that you learn from it, that you gain life from it, that you advance, hurt and triumph, exist and love.

The knowledge of spirit and matter one will receive, is supposed to propel them into eternity, one life at a time. The beauty of this, when we glimpse, it puts our soul in a state of a joy that looks everlasting.

Life remains a great mystery. The Gods help us unveil this knowledge and to live it. If you are here to not live or not exist, or to not struggle, or to not overcome, or to not love, or to not attain peace, why are you here?

You are here because of this. Our beloved Satan knows the desires of our hearts. He instructs us to leave the spirit of misery, and live by the sound of a beautiful violin. All the meadows and mountains of life start having color again, because our soul has regained its joyful innocence.

So disharmonious we might have been and bad players, and some even worse dancers, but learning comes from doing. The Great Satan and His Demons will show you how to play, to ascend the ladder of the spheres.

I am here for the same reason all of us are, to dance the waltz of life. To dance through it, and do my part in this great play that we call life. How many more lives of my own could I give for Satan's service? Could I play my violin to all of your willing souls louder? Then I will.

How it is to reach this point where you say "Again, again and again, one more dance!". A never ending ecstasy of life and understanding. The carrier of the soul into the higher realms. The contemplation of a moment that your life has been worth the effort...

And then I am ready again to once again come and leave with a standing ovation. I have written to you all poetry of the soul of like our Gods, the Great Satan and the Great Beelzebul. But have you put your own ears to listen? Do your feet follow the tune?

So dance, and then when everything is over, dance again and again- until you are lifted to the place where you will be a spirit of beauty and joy. We lift our Gods so that we are uplifted, we love so that we are loved, and give so that we are given to.

That is the mystery of a life with Satan. Cherish in the light of our beloved Lucifer, embrace His gift. Exist so that you might end up saying: Oh Lord Satan, thank you for giving me back my one and only soul! To Life!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

In my country, after high school, we have to take a big exam to be able to go to university. This exam is held at the beginning of summer and I am studying for it (even Astaroth guided me). This exam hurt me a lot emotionally, but now I want to get up again, I try to take this exam as much as possible (can you believe that part of this exam is dedicated to preserving Islamic nonsense?) And I strengthen myself and I take revenge on all my enemies (who are also the enemies of Satan) I am sure this period of my life will pass and I will finally experience peace, the merciful gods will help me. Thank you for this beautiful sermon

Hail HPHC!

I trully belive what you have written to be true, its just that im kinda stuck.

I feel im living the life like the majority of the the people, im constanlty waiting for "something" to happen, and when that "something" happens i kinda feel the same and then I start waiting for the next "something".

I mean there is progress in my way of thinking,feeling energy and the connection to the Gods, but I just feel like something is missing.

Is this perhaps the lack of inner peace and happines and I should focus more on doing Void meditation?

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuMOcMhPosM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a66X_Lav_ts
:D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In Spiritual Satanism, you are here to exist in a way that you will desire to exist again. Your life must be placed in a way where you will say as you live it, that it is worth it: that you learn from it, that you gain life from it, that you advance, hurt and triumph, exist and love.

The knowledge of spirit and matter one will receive, is supposed to propel them into eternity, one life at a time. The beauty of this, when we glimpse, it puts our soul in a state of a joy that looks everlasting.

Life remains a great mystery. The Gods help us unveil this knowledge and to live it. If you are here to not live or not exist, or to not struggle, or to not overcome, or to not love, or to not attain peace, why are you here?

You are here because of this. Our beloved Satan knows the desires of our hearts. He instructs us to leave the spirit of misery, and live by the sound of a beautiful violin. All the meadows and mountains of life start having color again, because our soul has regained its joyful innocence.

So disharmonious we might have been and bad players, and some even worse dancers, but learning comes from doing. The Great Satan and His Demons will show you how to play, to ascend the ladder of the spheres.

I am here for the same reason all of us are, to dance the waltz of life. To dance through it, and do my part in this great play that we call life. How many more lives of my own could I give for Satan's service? Could I play my violin to all of your willing souls louder? Then I will.

How it is to reach this point where you say "Again, again and again, one more dance!". A never ending ecstasy of life and understanding. The carrier of the soul into the higher realms. The contemplation of a moment that your life has been worth the effort...

And then I am ready again to once again come and leave with a standing ovation. I have written to you all poetry of the soul of like our Gods, the Great Satan and the Great Beelzebul. But have you put your own ears to listen? Do your feet follow the tune?

So dance, and then when everything is over, dance again and again- until you are lifted to the place where you will be a spirit of beauty and joy. We lift our Gods so that we are uplifted, we love so that we are loved, and give so that we are given to.

That is the mystery of a life with Satan. Cherish in the light of our beloved Lucifer, embrace His gift. Exist so that you might end up saying: Oh Lord Satan, thank you for giving me back my one and only soul! To Life!

Hail Satan!

The violin is one of the most beautiful instruments. Satan's meditations are just like his music. When played well, they are beautiful and empowering! Both are based on vibration and resonance with the soul. Even in jewllywood movies, the violin is always associated with love and beauty.

A friend of mine at work mentioned today how life is hell. I responded with " Some people's lives are hell. I love my life and some people can create a paradise out of hell" he replied "yeah Satan..." I don't think he realized what he said and maybe meant it negatively, but I beamed a smile at him and replied, "that's right." I remembered Paradise Lost in my response.
Even with the struggles of life I see great beauty thanks to Satan and what I've learned from JOS.
I remember when I first dedicated how gloriously beautiful the world appeared to me. I was seeing reality with a Satanic eye and nearly overwhelmed with joy on a daily basis. It's as if the skies were painted specifically for my behalf and nature's creatures would interact with me in peculiar and wonderful ways and still do to this day.
Hail Satan and JOS for opening my eyes to the beauty of life! Thank you for the wonderful post!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Very beautiful post. I really do have love for you and many others in my heart, High Priest. One time i was meditating before i was an SS and i heard the most beautiful violin melody ever, ethereal unlike anything i have ever heard. Now i realize that it was satan or at least one of the gods. Thank you honestly. Youre the best . Hail satan

Loved reading this as it made me self reflect. For some strange reason it felt repulsive to read that life is a dance, yet with further introspection I realize that it comes from deep seated confusion on the understanding of life.

I wish to elevate towards this.

HAIL SATAN

This makes me think of my experience last night. For the first time in I don't remember how long, I went to bed after I finished my workings for the day feeling truly happy and free, and completely unburdened by anything that was troubling me. It was incredible, and even throughout today I still feel this lightness, and it makes me excited.

I feel like I'm listening to music just from the energy in this post, and the rhythm of the words themselves. It's beautiful, HP.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you are here to not live or not exist, or to not struggle, or to not overcome, or to not love, or to not attain peace, why are you here?

This is a really beautiful post, and it's exactly what a lot of people need to hear. One needs to awaken and revitalize their desires, dreams, and thirst for life.

Having said that, I would like to answer this rhetorical question on my own. It's my own answer that popped up to the surface of my mind as I read it.

I'm here for others primarily. A long time ago as I was suffering, I forgot how to live for myself. Before I met Tabby, I was literally rotting alone by myself waiting for the end. Nothing had ever gone right for me, I'd never had a chance to see what I could be or facilitate my dreams. I realized gradually how worthless dreams are without money. Because of how I was treated and what I had gone through, I told myself many times that I wanted to do something about the situation of society. I wanted to save the planet, but since I couldn't do that, I wanted to at least make sure that children didn't have to go through what I went through. This was long before I found out about the jews and how much worse it actually is than I even imagined. When I discovered the JoS and the Reverse Torah Rituals, I was delighted because it meant I could finally do something instead of just complaining in despair and futility. I finally had a weapon, and I didn't need money to fix anything.

Then I discovered the forums, and I started building my place here. I wanted to contribute somehow after reading a post by you long ago about contributing to the forums. So I started trying to help people in my own way and the best way that I know how - with my studied knowledge of psychology and the mind and other things.

Besides the forums here and doing the RTRs, my life is all about helping Tabby gain stability and build her life up. Without the spiritual warfare, the forums, and without Tabby, I would be completely empty. I don't know how to live for myself and my own desires. Or, more correctly, the only desire that I had left all this time was creating a future where other people didn't have to suffer like I did. I don't know anything else. My psyche is too ruined to be any other way. You can reach a point with trauma, and going through the same cycle of insanity without reprieve day after day after day after day for 15+ years... where your mind just breaks and gives up. I don't even know who I am in a lot of ways. I didn't get to develop a stable sense of self in my childhood, or an identity that isn't just completely broken and fragmented. I don't know how to glue myself back together, and I don't know what the image is supposed to be because it never had a chance to form in the first place. It's like putting together a jigsaw puzzle without an image on the box of what it even is. I don't know who I am. I don't have a past that is worth looking at. I only started having okay years of my life with happiness in them after I met Tabby, and when I found Satan. I owe them everything, and without them there would be no me... so I don't know. I just live for others whom I love and am grateful to. There's nothing of me outside of them.

Even if I got my wish of living to see the planet saved and revitalized, I wouldn't know how to enjoy it for myself. I don't do things for myself - everything I work hard for is for the future for others, and to defeat the enemy (and also to give Tabby a better life). That's my answer for why I'm here, and it's the only answer I have. Without that answer I would crumble without purpose.

I am grateful for posts like this. They're introspective and heart-warming. Lately, I've been feeling drawn to my Guardian even more than ever. I cannot see or hear him, but I know he is there guiding me.

I remember one night I was walking home and I was so scared, I was new to the town. Then all at once the fear left my body and I never felt so safe in my life. I felt invincible.

My point is, I'm glad I'm a Satanist. In fact, my second year anniversary is coming up in April and I'm so excited. I have a black candle and a prayer ready. I want Satan to know that I recognize Him as a great fatger, teacher and creator. And I want my Guardian to know that I appreciate his guidance and presence.

I may not be very advanced now, but by 2030, I'd say that is bound to change. I will be in my own home without any fear from my father. He is the only obstacle holding me back and the only thing that I fear.

I'm glad I found Father Satan, I truly feel appreciated and loved. I was never close with my parents, they are both horrible people. I always thought I was alone, until I discovered Satanism. I have found solace in Father Satan and the Demons. I have found my purpose to keep moving inexorably forward. Surely, the life of a Satanist is one worth living.

This was truly a very beautiful sermon
Thank You

I just want to share this i found it today it exposes the church and reveals a lot about music and how they used it. It might not be relevant here but maybe it is.So just disapprove then if not. I mean the finer details in the science of it is revealed. Its difficult to hear but i can understand it.

Eric Dollard and the supernatural power of music.
https://youtu.be/W_DiYxrJMzA

When I was a beginner, the "scariest" things for me were time and how will I perceive it. I used to say to myself in important points in my life "Don't forget this! Don't change! Stay real, I like this version of me". Yet every month or so I would attest to myself another improvement and a new version to remember and restate my identity. I loved as I love myself now very much. The fact that I found the information within me with and on the outside in JoS, was a very powerful thank you to myself. By default I felt a deep gratitude towards myself, that's how I am. Extremely satisfied and happy.

I thanked myself for succeeding in advancement. At the same time, being scared to not take wrong steps.
I personally identify extremely with my advancement, with this religion of life, nothing else but everything life is. Life is regardless of our enemies, regardless of tragic karma and suffering, extremely beautiful and rewarding. I'm sorry, but even in the darkest times, life is still amazing and awesome. There is no separation in this, only the mind and body can think this, which are limited by the design of nature.

Now that I matured in this path, the biggest fear is, a continual revelation, that what the biggest promise of this path, Godhood, is very real and extremely attainable. It is scary, it is attainable and as much as I walk this path, the more immersed in this spectrum I become, in the path towards. I don't know how to explain it.

The responsibility and nature of life, expanding in such a volume, that the acceptance from an internal point of view of attaining Godhood and leveling towards new dimensions of existence is an immense ball of emotion, enthusiasm, gravity but also fear. This fear is of being in total control of your being, and I think this fear I felt, is the first step towards the inception to comprehend what the status of what a Godly being can be.

A Demon, a God, is the sustenance of life and the control of it.

Happiness from this path evolves past this material body. The chemical reaction, what is here. It is past that and transcends dimensions. A unionized being is unionized with all aspects of life. These aspects must be first discovered and lived. Experienced.

Thank you for this sermon, It bought memories when I used to do rituals to Demons when I was a kid. So much happiness and it is still here. The most important things in life are gathered here in the JoS.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Dear hp, I know you're busy, but can you tell me how you work 10 hours a day when you have time? I believe it will help a lot of ss like me. Would you also write an article about places that are useful to travel in the astral dimension, if possible?

In my this life, Meditation is the only way for me to improve my life and soul. I have improved myself by meditation, not by rituals. Mediation and ritual has difference. In my life, these two things have improved me. One , First Dedication to Father Satan. Two, everyday Power Meditation (Trance) . After completing Dedication, I feel like everyday I am protected , Blessed , feel special and feel like I have a great purpose in my life. Power meditation improves our concentration . Through doing power meditation, doing void meditation becomes very easier.

And, we know that Our mission, our spiritual occupation is to destroy our enemies everything by doing FRTR . Yeah! Let's dance

Hail Satya
Hail Ma Astarte

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Im going to say it again.
This is VERY beautiful it almost souds like HPS Maxine talking.Not that you don't write good as she does but she has that way of touching me like this post does when i read her writings.I feel bad about causing fights with Stormbood and Ol at this time. I could of just let it go and left them.

Im sorry i know a big fight is coming because of me i will just relax and not fight.

Thank you for caring. If there is anything you want me to help with i will you can just ask.

Im maybe moving away to another City. I am planning on being consistent in a meditation and RTR routine. I wish i was more like you.Im a rotten apple sometimes. But don't under estimate me when i get my head in order and my heart in place i will surprise you.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=339919 time=1648669477 user_id=346]
The violin is one of the most beautiful instruments. Satan's meditations are just like his music. When played well, they are beautiful and empowering! Both are based on vibration and resonance with the soul. Even in jewllywood movies, the violin is always associated with love and beauty.

One day when I meditated a lot on astral hearing especially because I read about cosmic music, I started to heard a strong sound that later I noticed it was a music note. The sound was very long and by the and I heard a total of 4 notes. Now I can say that those notes are similar to a violin's sound. It was beautiful

I am truly grateful of life and i do believe we choose to come back to earth in these bodies, parents, country ect. But i have already decided to myself even tho it may not be up to me but i don't want come back here after i die. My soul feels old and im near 30 and i have suffered more than enjoyed life. Not sure but probably tied to my natal chart with mars retrograde in cancer conjunction to my ascendant opposition to uranus and Neptune in Capricorn (most of the people i encountered are cruel). What gives me hope is Satan, the gods, and my music career that im very ambitious about. (On a side note what runes or method is recommended to help my band push further.. been wondering lately)

That was BEAUTIFUL!! And perfectly said. 🌹🌈🕯❤ And i hear you playing stacked violin. AND i am Dancing!!!🔥 And i love and appreciate this!!!🌹💀 Thank you🖤 HP Hooded Cobra666. Hail Satan!! Hail Beelzebub!! Hail Lilith!! Hail Astroth!! Azazel!! 🎻🥁🎺

HAIL : FATHER SATAN!!

For the dance that he have set for every one is not the same but in a way the same way linked know and to show those searching for this ball of ever growing and becoming as our Father Wotanas created us to become As SATAN and joining with Wotanas as family and race with the GOD'S AND GODDESSES of Orion, Abyss, Duat or Hell is known to most.

HAIL TO OUR TRUE FTHER SATANAS AKA WOTANAS AKA WATANAS!!
HAIL TO ALL THE GOD'S AND GODDESSES OF ORION!!
HAIL TO THE SS GROWING AND BECOMEINGE THE 4 POINTED INFINITY AND REACHING MORE THE 8 POINTED INFINITY AND THERE ARE MEANY DANCES BEYOND THIS ONLY SHOWN BY OUR BELOVED FATHER SATAN AND HIS FAMILY!!

HAIL TO THE BECOMING OF THE FAMILY OF WATANAS HERE! FROM BEFORE NOW AND FOREVER ON, ON ALL LEVELS KNOWN AND UNKNOWN!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER OUR TRUE CREATERE OF BEFORE!
LEAD US ALL TO THE GOLDEN AGE FOREVER ON AND TO BECOMING AS THE HAVE PLANED US TO BECOME AND TO FOREVER GROWING MORE WITH THEY FATHER WOTANAS!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!

jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you are here to not live or not exist, or to not struggle, or to not overcome, or to not love, or to not attain peace, why are you here?

This is a really beautiful post, and it's exactly what a lot of people need to hear. One needs to awaken and revitalize their desires, dreams, and thirst for life.

Having said that, I would like to answer this rhetorical question on my own. It's my own answer that popped up to the surface of my mind as I read it.

I'm here for others primarily. A long time ago as I was suffering, I forgot how to live for myself. Before I met Tabby, I was literally rotting alone by myself waiting for the end. Nothing had ever gone right for me, I'd never had a chance to see what I could be or facilitate my dreams. I realized gradually how worthless dreams are without money. Because of how I was treated and what I had gone through, I told myself many times that I wanted to do something about the situation of society. I wanted to save the planet, but since I couldn't do that, I wanted to at least make sure that children didn't have to go through what I went through. This was long before I found out about the jews and how much worse it actually is than I even imagined. When I discovered the JoS and the Reverse Torah Rituals, I was delighted because it meant I could finally do something instead of just complaining in despair and futility. I finally had a weapon, and I didn't need money to fix anything.

Then I discovered the forums, and I started building my place here. I wanted to contribute somehow after reading a post by you long ago about contributing to the forums. So I started trying to help people in my own way and the best way that I know how - with my studied knowledge of psychology and the mind and other things.

Besides the forums here and doing the RTRs, my life is all about helping Tabby gain stability and build her life up. Without the spiritual warfare, the forums, and without Tabby, I would be completely empty. I don't know how to live for myself and my own desires. Or, more correctly, the only desire that I had left all this time was creating a future where other people didn't have to suffer like I did. I don't know anything else. My psyche is too ruined to be any other way. You can reach a point with trauma, and going through the same cycle of insanity without reprieve day after day after day after day for 15+ years... where your mind just breaks and gives up. I don't even know who I am in a lot of ways. I didn't get to develop a stable sense of self in my childhood, or an identity that isn't just completely broken and fragmented. I don't know how to glue myself back together, and I don't know what the image is supposed to be because it never had a chance to form in the first place. It's like putting together a jigsaw puzzle without an image on the box of what it even is. I don't know who I am. I don't have a past that is worth looking at. I only started having okay years of my life with happiness in them after I met Tabby, and when I found Satan. I owe them everything, and without them there would be no me... so I don't know. I just live for others whom I love and am grateful to. There's nothing of me outside of them.

Even if I got my wish of living to see the planet saved and revitalized, I wouldn't know how to enjoy it for myself. I don't do things for myself - everything I work hard for is for the future for others, and to defeat the enemy (and also to give Tabby a better life). That's my answer for why I'm here, and it's the only answer I have. Without that answer I would crumble without purpose.

You are one of the good ones on here my bro good to hear that.

Take care Jrvan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The best time to dance to the tune of Satan is even through the rains of Neptune and Jupiter. 💕

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What does Satan want the most?
Father wants us to live exemplary lives. He wants us to be happy and powerful. If his followers have the best of lives, he proves to other gods that he's the best leader, the best of the best.
Thus it is the duty of every SS to get their lives in order and outshine his/her peers.

Words spoken by someone and understood by everyone are not of great value, but those understood by some are truly special.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back