Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan And The Gods Can Heal You, But You Must Let Them

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Over the years, I have been standing alongside many of our own who had experienced severe damage, trauma, attacks, the list goes. This is never a pleasant thing to encounter.

Father Satan and the Gods can heal you. They are the source of healing. All the meditations, the structuring of the mind, the cleaning, the freeing the soul - all of this is meant to heal you. It was given with this goal in mind.

It is even sadder that some people, sometimes do run away from this. You will not heal this way. We are delaying the inevitable, because we are foolish and oftentimes as human beings, don't understand what is in our own interest.

Then, after we grow in wisdom, we look back and understand we have done a big mistake, and cost ourselves a lot of wasted time - all due to our own fault.

In fact, this is just waiting for you to return and to heal yourself. If you don't do this now [which you have this great, once in many lifetimes opportunity in JoS] then these problems will haunt you in the next life, and in the next of the next. Do not allow this to happen, take this matter seriously.

When we are wounded, we don't understand the primary reason for healing. Moments of weakness, fear, doubt or insecurity, can bring these up for us to address. Most people simply run away from this, adding to their problems, but Spiritual Satanists must turn and face all of this, because you truly CAN do this.

This situation of falsehood might also reach a point where our wounds are not even understood at all, such as when we have ignored them for too long. As one can see, many of the Gods specialize in healing. This has to do with the spiritual healing of the soul. Any internal, emotional and psychological damage, can indeed be healed.

In regards to the material, science and other practices can help you. No matter what this world throws at you, however, you can have a perfectly sane and healthy soul. This takes time and effort, but it is worth it.

The Serpent, will rise for those who have fully healed themselves.

A secret code in regards to "Healing the Soul" is also the creation of the Temple of the Soul, ie, to develop the Soul. Progressively, peace, serenity, and inner health will be yours. And these cannot be taken away from you ever again.

When your dues have been paid, then this will be your reward, and your exit from this hospital that we call "life", you will move onward into true and real life. The "second coming" and the "rebirth" is actually describing this very procedure. What is needed here, is to work on one's self, to become new, to be born again.

If anyone has meditated here and experienced a moment of bliss or inner healing, then you will understand what this message here means. This relief when a blockage is removed, or this relief when you have finally vented and successfully moved out all this boggling down sludge from your soul. If you haven't felt this, yes, it totally exists, and is possible. Do not give up.

Many of you also have been facing stupid doubts and all sorts of other things that occur from internal psychological damage. The Gods and anyone that is of the Gods is going to understand this to the necessary extent.

Yes, we live in a world where carnage and distrust is basically the norm. We must protect from this, but one must not forget their real origins. The Gods don't behave as many of the people one has in mind do. If one joined the Gods, one must accept this new standard.

For those who have had a positive experience with them, you must nourish this and allow yourself to take a breather, knowing that not everything in this universe is based on psychotic corruption.

Yes, the Gods can be trusted, and they are beyond the need to do any evil to human beings whatsoever. The Ancient Philosophers kept repeating that the Gods/Demons are "Agathoi" or "Noble", for lack of a better translation, and they are also "Therapontes" or "Healers". The Gods have everything and they only want others to grow into a state of self healing too.

To understand this fully however, one must cleave closer and closer to them, and allow themselves to rise to a level where they can see past the giant mountain of fear, doubt, uncertainty, and inner disease. This takes time, but it is attainable.

The Gods understand all of this and the Guardian Demon ascribed on you, will help you. Patiently, they will work with you. The sooner you start listening and start applying meditation, the better for you. The more one flees from this procedure, the worse it is.

Lastly, HPS Maxine has mentioned before about the soul and how the soul carries "Engravings" into it.

The mantras, meditations, memories, everything you do, is inscribed into the soul. You take this with you into this and the previous lifetime. After the soul is unlocked, it can be worked on, and after it's worked on, it can be healed. Things that constitute pains, can be removed, and things that constitute blessings, are with you still to increase.

In the same way one carries wounds and other problematic things, one can heal them, and one later one can keep carrying positivity, light and vibrancy, but also inner health, wealth and wisdom.

We are sitting between two sides, and one must pick the good side, and side of healing. Let the Gods heal you, and let them help you, as their son and daughter, because the Gods are kind and they will help their children.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

One aspect that I believe is important here is to take their advice seriously. Ask them to make clear what you need to do, full astral hearing is not a requirement either. Ask them to show you your main obstacle that needs attention.

What has seemed evident to me is that karmic trauma can seriously hinder and blind someone from reality. In many ways, it does feel emotionally satisfying to continue to be jaded and continue lashing out due to your inner pain, but this cannot go on forever.

We are supposed to have total victory in all areas of life, as a result of the health of our soul. While it can be hard for people to objectively understand what is normal and healthy, this is where study of JOS information comes into play. For example, by looking at the home signs of the Moon, we can judge how our emotional state is supposed to be.

Yet, if you have Moon opposite Pluto, for example, this would totally throw your emotions off base. While the person who has this may think it normal, further study and reflection would reveal that to be incorrect. Yet, the Gods can clearly point out this problem, and solution, especially if it is the main obstacle in your path.

There are tons of questions on this path, but let the Gods simplify it for you. Following this, it can be impossible for us to get a full reading of our situation, due to all the factors involved in our soul and environment. Let the Gods focus you so you can progress quickly.

This is a very important topic. One thing I have a hard time understanding sometimes personally is when it comes to the serpent healing the individual, which you mention in this topic.

I deal with chronic heart issues, the serpent as it's circulated through the nadis, rose to the crown, and related experiences has helped the condition and issues improve, but I'm still not truly free from this level of rather frustrating, physical suffering, yet, even though I have no chakra blockages and the serpent energy moves freely.

The way Andras explained it to me though is that it's not about when I want to be healed. But when the Kundalini Serpent basically does this on its own time, when one is ready.

I'll work with and circulate the energy, then some days, feel like I'm completely free of pain, and feel extremely amazing, then the cycle will kind of perpetuate, then I'm in pain, suffering for some days like a cycle.

This has went on for the past two and a half years, and I've fought tooth and nail to get to where I am despite days I felt literal exhaustion, pain to extreme levels in every nerve, muscle, and my chest, with doctors and hospitals offering me no feasible solutions or explanations when im hooked up to medical devices or have tests done.

Regardless of this rather frustrating personal situation, I want to say this is an amazing sermon High Priest Hooded Cobra, and like always, these writings speak for themselves.

We Spiritual Satanists have an amazing opportunity for growth as human beings.

I want to also write this to show other SS that despite how hard things are at times, one day we reach the goals we work towards with our practices.

Despite any personal circumstances or suffering, giving up is never the option. Ever.

This is so true, and I feel it comes at the perfect time. It's very important to mend our scars from the past because things left alone and not dealt with will keep lingering to haunt us, and act like a festering poison. The process of removing the poison can really hurt, but that's because we are becoming aware in that moment of how much it was hurting us all along. It will hurt us more in the long run from leaving it there even if we are numb to it.

It's also really frustrating when you want to help someone overcome something, but they won't work with you. It's like they are addicted to their poison, and in those cases all you can do is leave the person alone to rot until they are ready to fix it. Otherwise you will only be dragged down by them if you stay too long.

When I find myself ib the midst of crazy it is often when I have to force myself to take a break and meditate and sometimes that helps me to move forward way more than it normally would..
but its most likely due to the do or die part of ny nature..

When I get too far off I am forced to be pulled back on track.

serpentwalker666 said:
I deal with chronic heart issues, the serpent as it's circulated through the nadis, rose to the crown, and related experiences has helped the condition and issues improve, but I'm still not truly free from this level of rather frustrating, physical suffering, yet, even though I have no chakra blockages and the serpent energy moves freely.

The way Andras explained it to me though is that it's not about when I want to be healed. But when the Kundalini Serpent basically does this on its own time, when one is ready.

I'll work with and circulate the energy, then some days, feel like I'm completely free of pain, and feel extremely amazing, then the cycle will kind of perpetuate, then I'm in pain, suffering for some days like a cycle.

What sorts of broader workings have you done for this? I imagine that Ansuz could help remove that, or a Sun Square. Perhaps Satanama is needed for deeper healing, although it is not like the others cannot penetrate in a similar manner.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many of you also have been facing stupid doubts and all sorts of other things that occur from internal psychological damage. The Gods and anyone that is of the Gods is going to understand this to the necessary extent.
Oh yeah, I think you have been reading the posts from my topic lately...What an awkward and awful issue that has been to me. So much so that I do not even want to comment about it. Regardless, I've been feeling much better by changing my yoga exercises (mantras and asanas by Egon) and by increasing FRTR's repetitions (up to 27). Of course, praying to the Gods has been essential too. I've been doing this every single day. However, I am going to decrease the rythm now (as I made it a 40 days work). I think I will do a solar square on the April 17. It seems to be one of the best dates this year to start a soul cleansing and healing work. I hope the Gods help me to pass this phase, as I have been doing my part.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=337468 time=1648084517 user_id=21286]For example, by looking at the home signs of the Moon, we can judge how our emotional state is supposed to be.

Yet, if you have Moon opposite Pluto, for example, this would totally throw your emotions off base. While the person who has this may think it normal, further study and reflection would reveal that to be incorrect. Yet, the Gods can clearly point out this problem, and solution, especially if it is the main obstacle in your path.
What do you mean? If that is how your emotional state is supposed to be then why wouldn't your moon and its aspects or any other placement be "normal"? If astrology is the blueprint of the soul, and these show up in your blueprint, why wouldn't that be considered normal? Is that not how it's supposed to be? What is "normal" in this case?

Great sermon, this comes at an interesting time as I was going to share some positive testimony with the rituals for Satan and Astarte after having the opportunity of connecting with their energies. I felt very attuned to Astarte's energy in particular, the energy has uplifted some issues, initially, but at-least I'm past a point. The gods are very wonderful healers, I think I would have received the same if I had undertaken proper formalities. I also don't think I've been very open either, but there was an issue of coming to terms with the problems which is why I put it off, but again this was a great opportunity to come closer to the gods and hope more of the rituals will be done in the future.

I also must emphasize, as has been said, the importance of being close to the gods as we enter uncertain times, and the things out there kept at bay by those we tend to take for granted.

I fear if I healed from wounds that he left me with, I would completely lose him. His Saturn on the 8th house and Libra, manifested exactly as described in Azazel’s astrology. “If there is a true and deep love, circumstances can intervene and destroy this through death, forced separation. They often crave a deep soul-to-soul union with a lover, but fate prevents this.”

I'm aware that insisting to love a dead lover is not rational. Still, I can't bring myself to sever all ties.

And if your mistakes beside SATAN make you stagnate and stop you from any evolution? If you can't access the powers because you know that you don't deserve to do it and you know that you don't have a chance to meaning something in their eyes? I know, the answer would be ,,give up, anyway you're useless, You're just messing things up" but you can't do that. Because your beliefs are very strong and you care about HE even after all you have done. Although you're unable to show HE that? All you can do is say it. .you still have the courage to say that you care, even though you never showed that you care, it was just empty words because that's all you could do ... What should I do? Should I give up or continue? But is it useless to continue like this? .Besides, I don't even have the courage anymore and will I never have the courage to see HIM? What should I do? I can't, I really can't access this healing because I know I was wrong and I won't mean anything to HE in the end. I have no way out .... If for SATAN and GODS I will never mean anything, I don't need this healing. And it's just my fault. I'm sorry, but it's too late to be sorry. .

hi. what's your idea about "ewaranon" videos about flat earth? I do not know what the earth looks like. It's probably spherical, but my question is why NASA Photoshop its photos? And what is the purpose of the flat earth movement?

Nice article :D , I agree with the fact that we have to put in a lot of effort because we have a golden opportunity ... and I think the gods will guide us seeing that we do our best.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=337468 time=1648084517 user_id=21286]
One aspect that I believe is important here is to take their advice seriously. Ask them to make clear what you need to do, full astral hearing is not a requirement either. Ask them to show you your main obstacle that needs attention.

What has seemed evident to me is that karmic trauma can seriously hinder and blind someone from reality. In many ways, it does feel emotionally satisfying to continue to be jaded and continue lashing out due to your inner pain, but this cannot go on forever.

We are supposed to have total victory in all areas of life, as a result of the health of our soul. While it can be hard for people to objectively understand what is normal and healthy, this is where study of JOS information comes into play. For example, by looking at the home signs of the Moon, we can judge how our emotional state is supposed to be.

There are tons of questions on this path, but let the Gods simplify it for you. Following this, it can be impossible for us to get a full reading of our situation, due to all the factors involved in our soul and environment. Let the Gods focus you so you can progress quickly.

I recently read about the karmas that the soul can carry from past lives for example and that are a really nice problem but with the healing of the soul, which is a long way I believe, you can take away these unnecessary and harmful things and yes become free.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Very reassuring great post. Thank you for this. Im gradually beginning to get out of this cringe procrastination state. Meditating makes me feel accomplished and very peaceful. Not to mention the benefits it has had for my mind as well ( i have actually become less easy to offend or trigger, i used to get triggered a lot but it is subsiding. ). Hail satan forever ♥️🖤💙🤍

I don't like the idea of them investing in me.

I disappointed them too many times before.

i just want to help in anyway i feel helps even if its in indirect ways to their cause.

This way makes me feel better about myself and without the responsibility they heap on me.

I don't like to force myself to meditate which is wrong and thats my own mindset which is at vault.I need purpose within for that. I mean i need real reasons within me to make me want to make a change within myself. I don't know why but it just the way it is.

Im a fuckup i know but i will be there for them when i can.

Great post HP, I think the hardest and grueling aspect of advancement is the cleaning in terms of removing damages and hangups. I have come a long way myself but know in some ways i still vent and am still not past a few significant blockages yet which i am chipping away slowly but surely. The Gods are definitely there for people who want to better themselves.

In the words of Ghost in this epic song about Satan, "i can save you if you do"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Z5rrv-Llo

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
After the soul is unlocked, it can be worked on, and after it's worked on, it can be healed. Things that constitute pains, can be removed,

Do you mean this meditation (MUNKA) to remove negative things from the soul?
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

serpentwalker666 said:
I deal with chronic heart issues,

Vibration of satanama (Satan's name) with the correct hand signs of the original post should be your solution. It improves health in my experience, I had a cut once while I was already doing satanama since it was posted it healed considerably faster + at that time I wasn't evenfollowing it up with affirmation. So imagine how it can be with affirmation! goodluck.

erick_erick said:
hi. what's your idea about "ewaranon" videos about flat earth? I do not know what the earth looks like. It's probably spherical, but my question is why NASA Photoshop its photos? And what is the purpose of the flat earth movement?

The Earth is round. Nasa does not photoshop any photos of the Earth. The only way that the photos are "edited" is to take hundreds of small pictures and put them together like a puzzle to create one image of the total larger picture.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=337478 time=1648085602 user_id=21286]
serpentwalker666 said:

What sorts of broader workings have you done for this? I imagine that Ansuz could help remove that, or a Sun Square. Perhaps Satanama is needed for deeper healing, although it is not like the others cannot penetrate in a similar manner.

I've done multiple healing workings over the years. Using SATANAMA, Sun mantras mostly. It's made a difference, but still seems to be I have alot of work to do on being completely cured. I also do my best to regularly exercise, and try to eat healthy as often as I'm able to.

Some days I'm fine, other days I'm in alot of discomfort.

I probably should start another healing working one day soon.

The Gods are good. Nothing but improvement since actively being with them. I have healed many afflictions and am ever grateful. I still have a long way to go but at least that way is upwards.

Also, thank-you to the JOS and all those who contribute to it's prosperity.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES
HAIL THE POWERS OF HELL

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In regards to the material, science and other practices can help you.

But the main issue with my health situation is, modern science can't fully heal me. I'm healthy as possible right now. That's why I came here in first place.

serpentwalker666 said:

This has went on for the past two and a half years, and I've fought tooth and nail to get to where I am despite days I felt literal exhaustion, pain to extreme levels in every nerve, muscle, and my chest, with doctors and hospitals offering me no feasible solutions or explanations when im hooked up to medical devices or have tests done.

I am not sure, whether you know all the below or not yet, but I would highly recommend anyone with condition of physical disease to learn from
here http://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/diseases
here http://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/symptoms-list
and here https://www.acupuncture-points.org/chronic-disease.html
all about their symptoms.

For example something to learn about heart diseases:

https://www.acupuncture-points.org/liver-wind.html
https://www.acupuncture-points.org/heart-blood-stagnation.html
https://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/symptoms-list/heart_pain
https://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/diseases/congestive_heart_disease
https://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/diseases/congestive_heart_failure
https://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/diseases/coronary_heart_disease

I would recommend also the book by Giovanni Maciocia, The Foundations of Chinese Medicine, in 3 volumes In second volume there there is a lot about disease of the specific organs, for example, a part dedicated to the heart.

I would recommend to go ask Gods for help, but before that if you want to ease your understanding of what Gods are going to tell you, then it is better to learn about your symptoms from TCM or Ayurveda or both as deep as possible before. As for every teacher, it would be easier for the Gods to explain, when the student had already studied all additional material on the subjects, i.e. books. It would also help those who are not fully opened, because if you already have TCM patterns in your mind very well learned and understood, then it is easier to pass them to you via telepathy, because you at least know what these terms mean and can put them together. Also if you understand what, for example, the color of your tongue means, and can "read" your own diagnose from your tongue color during attacks (it may change during severe attack revealing the true pattern) then you will easier interpret what Gods are trying to tell you.

Also, a God might lead you through some reading that would help you understand your disease better, so that you can buy those herbs you really need and would not spend all your state on a lot of unneeded herbs that heal the same disease caused by another pattern, so in your case are totally useless.

I tell all this from my own experience with asking Gods for help: my learning TCM helped me a lot, because I saw all these details and understood, how they all fell together.

The Chakras in themselves also represent the Gods and so to get to God within the core of your being you go through the Gods. In Saivism they will directly tell you ,engaging in meditation practices without Ganesha and Murugan (Satan) will not result in Kundalini stimulation and rising you will be wasting your time. Issues , problems, mental health and so on are the result of obstruction and externalization of Awareness from the Supreme Source within , limited and attached to the physical body. Healing starts occuring by direct meditation on the Inner Eternal God Sun 🌞. The Atma or Arya(the Noble One). It's straight forward ,it's Law of the Mind. The mind becomes and takes shape of what it's focused on. So if you want to merge into God ,Atma,Arya, Brahman and so on. You should think on Atma. The Yoga is not just during meditation practices but should also be lived meaning try to always be aware even when doing other mundane tasks ,of the Inner Sun in you. When you forget ,you take awareness within and visualise the Inner Sun again. This becomes easier with direct contemplation on the Inner Sun. Void meditation on it. You should get to the point of constantly 'feeling' the Atma. Which is said is even better than visualising and is easier. It's pure energy unaffected by any changes in Nature. No polarity exists in Atma. Do this on top of other meditations. If you think on God ,you become God.

If you have accumulated traumas, negative karma and curses from many past lives it can take years to cleanse and completely release your soul, when some days it gets hard I think that when I have released my soul I will be back to rise again and it gives me strength to continue with the process.

I loved the talk Hp cobra I started working on this and after along time of carrying past hurt and etc. Sometimes It is ok to let go and alot of us has lost so much in our lives...... from job's, family, our homes etc and the pressure of keeping our own families safe.

We are taught for the most part to not ask for help and when we do people say it's weak. But it is ok to ask the God's our parents (( that part made me cry a little)) for help to release. What we can't Shoulder anymore loved this one.... anyway hang in there brother's& sister's. Things will get better

Hail
Father Satan

For almost a year I have been under constant attacks and I did all sorts of workings to heal. Nothing worked. I also prayed a lot and still got no help.

Hi HoodedCobra666, in your books of sermons and writings you sometimes said about blue satanic fire, that we should use it as a weapon and protection against enemy. So question is, is that blue fire become satanic when we put some kind of intentions to it and program it? Or is just blue fire is satanic by itself?

According to Dr.Joe Dispenza it is indeed possible heal ourselves by using the power of our mind. He has a book known as "You Are The Placebo". I recommend it

Hello, I want to make a new post by I haven't been able to do it so I decided to reply on this post but I could have replied on other post's also I hope you don't mind about this.
What I want to ask is about the Jewish Talmud citations like this one's
Sanhedrin 59a: “Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal.”
Abodah Zara 26b: “Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed.”
The thing is some friends and some of my family members now what I believe and one day in conversation I want to be able to explain why do I believe on this but I have search applications abou the Jewish citations on the internet and I haven't found this citations there could you tell a source where I can find this? Just in case that I need to proof this citations are true or not.
Hail Satan and all the gods of hell!
Hail Hitler!

Good News

I have infiltrated a group of spiritualists its a fast growing group of people whom are non religious affiliated but still spiritual they have grown from 140 members 2 months ago to now a staggering 3200 members with 2100 of them being in my city alone unfortunately they do not no much in regards to techniques or spiritual knowledge but they know how to heal and they are against organised religions I.e. abrahamic religions I intend to bring them into guide of the gods of which I suspect some of them are they report speaking to dragons or serpents potentially the gods coming to them in a different form one which doesn't make them think they are of the Xian Christian church.

These people are called Light workers of the new world while branches of this group over seas are run by moronic Christians it would appear that this group is run by people whom call themselves reki masters they are very keen to learn what I know when are large amount of them spun their crown chakras with me (378 people) I of course said this knowledge comes from the ancient Hellenic gods of Greece and Mesopotamia and that this fact should be respected I have now been invited to lead the groups and the knowledge from the jos site has been mass distributed I'm hoping to slowly turn them into Spiritual Satanists I don't want to frighten them off just slowly convert them into an army of the gods

Ramses said:
Good News

I have infiltrated a group of spiritualists its a fast growing group of people whom are non religious affiliated but still spiritual they have grown from 140 members 2 months ago to now a staggering 3200 members with 2100 of them being in my city alone unfortunately they do not no much in regards to techniques or spiritual knowledge but they know how to heal and they are against organised religions I.e. abrahamic religions I intend to bring them into guide of the gods of which I suspect some of them are they report speaking to dragons or serpents potentially the gods coming to them in a different form one which doesn't make them think they are of the Xian Christian church.

These people are called Light workers of the new world while branches of this group over seas are run by moronic Christians it would appear that this group is run by people whom call themselves reki masters they are very keen to learn what I know when are large amount of them spun their crown chakras with me (378 people) I of course said this knowledge comes from the ancient Hellenic gods of Greece and Mesopotamia and that this fact should be respected I have now been invited to lead the groups and the knowledge from the jos site has been mass distributed I'm hoping to slowly turn them into Spiritual Satanists I don't want to frighten them off just slowly convert them into an army of the gods

Wish you the best of luck, but be careful, and go in accordance with people's boundaries. For many, what we know would be too much of a black pill to swallow.

Sarramixa said:
Hello, I want to make a new post by I haven't been able to do it so I decided to reply on this post but I could have replied on other post's also I hope you don't mind about this.
What I want to ask is about the Jewish Talmud citations like this one's
Sanhedrin 59a: “Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal.”
Abodah Zara 26b: “Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed.”
The thing is some friends and some of my family members now what I believe and one day in conversation I want to be able to explain why do I believe on this but I have search applications abou the Jewish citations on the internet and I haven't found this citations there could you tell a source where I can find this? Just in case that I need to proof this citations are true or not.
Hail Satan and all the gods of hell!
Hail Hitler!

Not sure about those exact citations, but you will find plenty of good information here: https://kabbalahexposed.com/

TerKorian666 said:
Hi HoodedCobra666, in your books of sermons and writings you sometimes said about blue satanic fire, that we should use it as a weapon and protection against enemy. So question is, is that blue fire become satanic when we put some kind of intentions to it and program it? Or is just blue fire is satanic by itself?

It can be programmed but the energy also has a tendency to act on its own. It can be imagined as being an extension of Satan's Will.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back