Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Sunday/Monday [20th-21st of March]: Including Lady Astarte's Ritual

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our beautiful SS family,

The upcoming days of Lady Astarte are coming. We are on the schedule right now [and Rituals there must be followed specifically for reasons of world affairs too, and because we need to do them].

Yet, the upcoming dates are very good for those who want to participate for Lady Astarte's Ritual as well. Doing these for two days is going to overflow everyone will abundant positivity.

The upcoming dates are a wonderful opportunity for older and newer members alike.

Father Satan's Ritual is quintessential for this time because of world affairs. But anyone should also consider to do Astarte's Ritual. I will be doing this personally and so will many others.

For those who will do both, make sure to focus on both on the Spring Equinox. The dates here are 20th and 21st of March.. These are perfect days to connect with both. Inner enlightenment will more easily be attained in these dates.

Those who will participate in both for these dates will have a far fuller reception of the positive energy of both of Father Satan and our Great Goddess.

Below is the Link https://666pages.com/Astarte_Power_Ritual.html

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you, High Priest. I'm excited for Lady Astarte's day, and I was already planning to perform her ritual on that day. It's going to be great!

Hail Satan!

Yes lets make these days count! vVry glad for this. After working 12 hours straight with no days off with many more to come i think I might take Ostara as a fatigue day :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The upcoming days of Lady Astarte are coming. We are on the schedule right now [and Rituals there must be followed specifically for reasons of world affairs too, and because we need to do them].

Yet, the upcoming dates are very good for those who want to participate for Lady Astarte's Ritual as well. Doing these for two days is going to overflow everyone will abundant positivity.

The upcoming dates are a wonderful opportunity for older and newer members alike.

Father Satan's Ritual is quintessential for this time because of world affairs. But anyone should also consider to do Astarte's Ritual. I will be doing this personally and so will many others.

For those who will do both, make sure to focus on both on the Spring Equinox. The dates here are 20th and 21st of March.. These are perfect days to connect with both. Inner enlightenment will more easily be attained in these dates.

Those who will participate in both for these dates will have a far fuller reception of the positive energy of both of Father Satan and our Great Goddess.

Actually, earlier today as I went through our calendar and noticed 20th was for Astarte, I thought, wasn't it due her to perform her ritual? So I decided to do it personally. I'm Glad that this was recognized too.

HAIL SATAN!

I recognize growth and the opportunity for it, when HP Hoodedcobra666 gives us a Ritual /Meditation without explanations or details, just for us to get experiences for our selves and to learn to be open towards them.

Yet, Right now, I hate to be the one to say this, but I am tempted to ask for insights into these newest Rituals we do. What are we doing? What's happening when we do them. I get I have a little perceptions and experiences, but I only just started. I want to read, I want to WOW my mind deeper into these Powerful Knowledge. I want to create more possibilities to widen my openness towards them.

I hope that I am effectively communicating my heart. But anyways I know I have in some ways. And I'll be really grateful to see such a sermon. It could be something I could read in honor of Our GODS on the 20th and 21st and then any other day.

Greetings Commander Hoooded Cobra .

Sir, can we get new photos or face of our Father Satan and lady Astarte ? Focusing our Father Satan's face and Astarte , may be give me much inner pleasure while doing Satan's Ritual and Astarte's ritual.

Hail Satya

Greetings Commander Hoooded Cobra .

Sir, can we get new photos or face of our Father Satan and lady Astarte ? Focusing our Father Satan's face and Astarte , may be give me much inner pleasure while doing Satan's Ritual and Astarte's ritual.

Hail Satya

Oh nuuu I'll have to go straight home and be on top of my routine without any distractions or procrastination like watching tv or social media... Oh wait I already do that anyways so count me in :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beautiful! I will definitely do both.

Astarte's ritual is so pleasant to do! :D

Hail Astarte!

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=335658 time=1647640180 user_id=346]
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beautiful! I will definitely do both.

Astarte's ritual is so pleasant to do! :D

Hail Astarte!

Tempted to say "GIRL POWER" 😂😂

Does it work if I do it without any spiritual openness? I am just beginning. I can barely learn and understand things, I didn't practice any meditation, not out of ignorance but because I thought it was more important to be patient and to take it gradually I said that before I start meditating I have to study and learn . Can I perform this ritual? Does vibrating have an effect? .I really just want to do it because I feel like I'm doing it for nothing if I don't have any spiritual openness, I think that without power I won't be able to perform any kind of ritual. Can beginners or those who are new to meditation maintain this ritual? .

At the end of both their rituals I say that Astrate's and Satan's power is supreme and felt by all I assume we will eventually do this for all four of the crowned Prince's and Princess of hell I would like to do this soon having all 4 of the heavy hitters being given the help they need to interfere more easily with the affairs of this world I think it would be a great boon for all of humanity.

But yes of course it is her special days coming up so the lady deserves some praise I think.

As for the Russian Ukraine situation I find it quite interesting that nearly every major pharmaceutical company has anything between massive manufacturing factories or research labs all over Ukraine do you think that maybe Putin is actually destroying the vaccine factories and labs and I do mean an uncanny amount of pharmaceutical companies as in 500+ different ones most of which employ a few 1000 to some that employ even 10,000 people very interesting but not surprising considering the amount of soviet bio labs that have been there no doubt they setup shop there where there was already plenty of knowledge of the human body and its inner workings from all the mad experiments that went on in these places.

Is there any video on how to vibrate corectly or audio recording?

[/quote]

Please post a ritual for no succubus.
My ritual got messed up because she would not leave me and when she left I was unable to do anything and almost fainted from too much energy, woke up in the middle of the night with my ritual wasted.
I ask nothing from the Gods anymore, honestly if it wasn't for the war/people I would stop meditating altogether, never to return. I have depended on the Gods way too long for intermittent help and dreams before ritual dates.
Sorry if this is turning out to be a venting out post on a good ritual date, I only respect SS for the people I fight alongside with and our ancestors.
Maybe its the way the concept of God is taught to us that makes me mad at them.
I remember not fearing death and screaming dumb shit at the greys while spamming 10xs on a daily basis. I just don't trust the gods enough to fight for them anymore, its only the people, always the people. Sometimes its Ukraine, sometimes its my dumb ass posting war commands before this pandemic.
Don't even want the gift of immortality nor money from them, just want to be left alone.
Again maybe its Saturn or transition I am going through. I have lost my parent, another relative a few days back, all I am doing is losing while chanting glory to Satan everyday.
From your statement above it made me feel like we are fighting for help from the Gods. I have received help but thrice in my years of dedication while being cursed to die everyday, I dont wish help or love or friendship from the Gods, just want to be left alone.

Got it. Great news too, I never did both Father's ritual and Queen Astarte's ritual in the same day. :)

This is gonna be something..

HAIL SATAN FOREVER! HAIL QUEEN ASTARTE!!

Lady Astarte's ritual fills my soul with an energy so beautiful and loving it brings me to tears of joy! I'm more than happy to exalt Astarte with my SS family!
Hail Satan Hail Astarte!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1388374634947739&id=100013256468002&sfnsn=mo
Read all of this and in order for us to even be allowed to work directly with Satan in heaven attended by BEELZEBUB in heaven together is to practice Power Meditation yet I have to inform you I am now beginning to need to begin my days with a new attitude as I will be a gentleman while writing to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich.

hailourtruegod said:
Oh nuuu I'll have to go straight home and be on top of my routine without any distractions or procrastination like watching tv or social media... Oh wait I already do that anyways so count me in :D

I'm calling in sick, don't care :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
. We are on the schedule right now

If you missed days can you add the previous non active RTRs into current RTRs?

And can Satan's and Astartes ritual be multiplied by multiplying the runes or must someone repeat them over and over?

When you say Inner enlightenment you mean that is more easier for the serpent to rise in this days?

Months ago I have started to feel like vibrations on my base chakra and 1 or 2 weeks ago I started to feel a little pain kinda like burning from there and pretty hot energy coming from the base of my spine through all of it till my crown

Reading your old publications I find out that there are different steps for rising Kundalini that comes from awakening, to activating to rising it

I think what I felt month ago was the awakening while what Im feeling now is the activation of it, if all I said it's correct, it's possible to for me to rise my serpent in this holy days?

Lasollor said:
And can Satan's and Astartes ritual be multiplied by multiplying the runes or must someone repeat them over and over?
I think they should ideally be done as they are since the number of 10 reps per rune was most likely purposefully selected. If you wish to multiply them you can surely do another one after you finish the first one.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When i performed Queen Astarte and Father Satans ritual both, i felt something i havent really felt that much at all since childhood - fatherly love. I literally picked up the emotion right off the bat. Its so beautiful and lovely, and such a great honor to be loved by Satan. Im so grateful for Father, the gods and this community. The only place and people that have love for me right now is here and the gods. Thank you so much for allowing me this beautiful emotion, father. Hail Satan forever

SRK said:
Does it work if I do it without any spiritual openness? I am just beginning. I can barely learn and understand things, I didn't practice any meditation, not out of ignorance but because I thought it was more important to be patient and to take it gradually I said that before I start meditating I have to study and learn . Can I perform this ritual? Does vibrating have an effect? .I really just want to do it because I feel like I'm doing it for nothing if I don't have any spiritual openness, I think that without power I won't be able to perform any kind of ritual. Can beginners or those who are new to meditation maintain this ritual? .

Yes, you should do it. Doing Satan's absolution and Astarte's ritual will help your soul ascend and doing the Final RTR removes jewish curses sent to your body which will help you ascend spiritually further.

Florina 22 said:
The only way I can do it is mentally. This is fine too?

There are benefits in saying the words. Since, I believe you live with your parents or someone else, I suggest in vibrating the words quietly like a whisper.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back