Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The NPC = The Andrapoda - Spiritual Satanism And Levels Of Humanity

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
In the Ancient Pythegorean philosophy, there was a name for the people that I have called now NPC's and so on. We used this memetic term for lack of a better term.

People think this might even be insulting, but it truly isn't - in most case it's a description of a condition. Not describing this condition and thinking everyone is the same and equal can jeopardize the journey of a Spiritual Satanist. We need to know what is real.

As the term NPC implies one is a programmed bot without a consciousness [which is unfortunately the case for many people], there is also a similar term that ancient mystics have used a long time before. We have many words for this of course, "sleepers" - the list is big.

However as I discovered there is a far more accurate term that has been used before. It's called an "Andrapod" or in plural "Andrapoda".

This word has to do with the state of a human being when they are on a very low level of consciousness, where they are exceptionally invested only in the most menial tasks and without any regard to spiritual advancement.

Within this word, we have the word of "Andras" which means "Man" as a species, and the "pod" describes a semi state, pointing to something not yet complete or existing in fullness.

For the Pythagoreans, the Andrapod was a state of man that one had to treat with great care. As we are Spiritual Satanists, we must understand the people's condition, even sympathize with them [as it's a pitiful state] but at the same time we are obligated to act with Justice and also if necessary, defend ourselves and protect ourselves from getting assimilated or even worse attacked by the Andrapoda.

There are still people on this planet that would exterminate someone over meditating, studying the wrong path of "spirituality", the list goes. Safety from these people is paramount. It is impossible to live in another way in many places of the world.

The "Andrapod" is not really a human yet, they are a category of beings that try to be more like humans, but they are not there fully yet. Of course on a species level we are all humans and everything, yet on the internal qualities, these people resemble a lot animals or even worse beasts. That is not a dignified or a good state.

For this reason, the enemy uses their slander word against all Gentiles as a blanket term, calling them "Goyim" which means "cattle" to insult everyone. They of course also created the dogma which not only reinforces this reality, but makes most of the people into this level. That from a universal perspective is a crime, but also can destroy and flatten a living lifeform like human beings.

I don't know how to reasonably call some people human while we still behave mostly dominated by SOLELY the lesser aspects of being a human. That is not balanced as one can understand. Balance is necessary. We don't preach forsaking the "lower", we want to befriend and incorporate this in our existence - that is why we are humans.

Yet if this takes 99% of our mind at all times, we cannot be reasonably called "Humans".

The hierarchy of our human species also by Aristotle or the Pythagoreans has been like this, and remains factual to this day:

1. The realized human [we could say, completed human, borderline about to reach on the higher domains].
2. The human. We might say, "average human". Definitely not like an animal, but in many respects needing further rising of the consciousness.
3. The Andrapod or the "Humanoid" in contrast to a human.

The work of the enemy has toppled these categories and reinforced the Andrapod people too much. Our society also never told people in anyway how to grow out of this miserable state, which brings misery in one's self and others. The enemy, profiting from this misery, procured the population of this level.

As it should be clear, tyrranies and all sorts of things like this is what many people needs to be instated in order to save one's self from the massive blind power of the Andrapods, but the reality is, all we need to do is instate that we rise like human beings - then we would solve most of our problems. With the enemy out of the way, we will have a different world.

We live in a world where the majority is now on the Andrapod level of consciousness, and not on the human level of consciousness which would be the balanced state for us to begin from.

We are also falsely told and enforced to remain on this state, even though it's rather pointless and destructive.

Atrocity, deception, negativity, destruction - these are all very rife in the Andrapods, not because they are evil beings by definition, but because of poor understanding.

Another negative tendency of them is that like orcs, instead of helping themselves and others grow, they instead do their earnest to shrink other beings and damage them.

While we exist in the same species, the limit of the downfall of consciousness of mankind can be great. We can see this everyday. It is the duty of all souls and beings that want to advance to defend themselves and preserve themselves from this.

While people of this state of consciousness might be damaging to us [and even themselves], they can under other conditions be great and they are after all just more beings evolving towards something - failing or succeeding at this path set in front of them.

The enemy has built a system of control and replication of the Andrapods but also forcibly disallows humans and tries to close all gates so that we remain FORCIBLY into this state. This goes against both the natural flow of existence, but also against the very design of the Gods.

In regards to Races, most people, despite of their differences, they remain Andrapods. We try to change this, but in many historical intervals, when this happens, the enemy goes at it again to return people to being "Goyim". We are talking about the Gentiles.

To explain for example, now the enemy prepares to control people like monkeys in digitalized "worlds" where are all based on the basic urges of the lowest aspects of the mind and spirit.

Clearly, as Facebook and other things were used to prey on the basic urges of human beings, we now have a repeat of this. Instagram and other things were DESIGNED to prey upon and increase all our "Andrapod" instincts, not the other way.

One can only imagine that the enemy would collapse immediately if we were to embark in the opposite process as a species. They won't last. And they know it too.

In the Middle Ages, they used brutal force. Anything that gives false promises and keeps humans stuck, or promises a fake solution, does not work.

Within all the human races, there are people who are not in this level of being. That level of life is the most populated, and in some races they can have tremendous power, but in all Races they represent [for the time being] a majority.

In Spiritual Satanism we accept and want to form a brotherhood, place and of learning and support, and maybe even a bastion of change and defense against this as we all know. Satan accepts all people, but they will not tolerate baboons that attack what is holy and sacred.

Lastly, Satan has created the Human species with a quirk. While we have a mass baseline level as Nations, Races, or as a Planet, all human beings are individually free to break off of the "large mass" and advance on their own, accelerating their advancement. This is like taking a straight but narrowly traveled path.

It's a human right for all humans to be able to take the other path, and even fall if they want. Currently there are many propelling forces to push humanity downwards, without a doubt.

But we want to create a by-road that will allow those who want to go up, to go up. Spiritual Satanists here have made this choice and we want to safeguard this choice because that's the intention of the Gods.

Eventually the end of this is clear, we want to be partakers of the glories and heights of the Gods and receive their spiritual gifts, but also to better our life and reach higher internal levels. With these also arrives external power and improvement in our mortal life.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Its not like these Andrapods are set to live in pods and have nothing of their own in the jewish ideal. Not at all.
Whenever a strong direction is required, it is every time falling on the same answer: meditation. Meditation and spiritual learning is the only way to actually exist. Anything else is just a delayed tragedy of life.

Awesome sermon as always, HP!

Pythagorean system now turned to "NPC -> Red Pilled -> Sigma/CHAD" I guess, in a memetic way.

Interesting sermon.
Sometimes I wonder what will happen with the remaining Andrapods in the end if they won't wake up. Time will tell.
Also, speaking of Andras, he is the only one of all gods that gives me shivers, don't know why.

This reminds me of the "IGNAVI" of Dante Alighieri's divine comedy.

Regardless of the considerations on Dante Alighieri and his works, practically the "IGNAVI" were those who never took sides, they were the mass.

Dante considered them not deserving of either hell or heaven, he deeply despised them.

Unfortunately I do not have enough knowledge to know if Dante was of the enemy or was spiritual, in the Italian forum someone defined him as on our side, but I have no proof.

however sloths are something like NPCs, it is sad to see how the translator gives the meaning of <IGNAVO> is sloth.

I remember how that filthy infiltrator, he proposed it as something good.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What will happen to andropods when the war is over and those who do not enter Satanism before 2040 or 2050

This post is one of my favorites for sure. It couldnt have had come at a better time. I won't go too deep into why yet but with how things are going for me this post was a great reminder and guidance for me personally.

Just for the record I'm more than appreciative that you are writing more and more than in the past although I'm fully understanding the importance of timing and having to wait for when things would be better understood between parties and what not.

If the base term "Andra"/pod is Andra. Then does that have anything to do with Andras?

Isn't it strange Andras name is being used in a negative fashion. Or is this just another God roleplaying an explanation like for example Hanuman's monkey army can be a very good thing Kundalini(as long as the elevation is positive) or a sign of a crazed mind not knowing discipline and his mind being a monkey mind like the Far Easterners call the mind in action on those who don't perform mindfulness(breath awareness/void/mental calming) name or names for these types of meditations.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

At the moment, there are many people who do not even have the concept of spirituality in their minds - they are ignorant. But those who join us, start their Journey, evolve. Everyone who joins us is our brother. As we all become more evolved here, we all become stronger. Even though there are not so many of us, we are joining forces. This is a fact.

We are brothers, we are on the same side. And this side contains what is the opposite of NPC - spirituality, which is also a force. Many of our brothers and sisters are awakening and beginning to see the Truth, and it is in our interest to point our brothers and sisters to the Truth. We who are here together are bound together.

We help each other. This is one of the many positive aspects of the Way.

NakedPluto said:
Its not like these Andrapods are set to live in pods and have nothing of their own in the jewish ideal. Not at all.
Whenever a strong direction is required, it is every time falling on the same answer: meditation. Meditation and spiritual learning is the only way to actually exist. Anything else is just a delayed tragedy of life.

And the fight!
Without it, it's all for nothing!

Alien.jpg

Exodus 20.2
I am the Lord your God
I am your Creator, your Lawgiver, your Judge; the Director of your thoughts, your feelings, your words and actions. Each of your inner and outer possessions has been bestowed upon you by My hand; each breath of your life has been distributed to you by Me. Consider yourself and all that is yours as My property and devote yourself entirely to Me, with every fraction of your possessions, every moment of your time; with mind, senses, physical strength and means, with word and deed. Be the instrument, the agent of My will with all that you have received and will receive; and then freely join the chorus of creation as My creature, My servant, as man and as Israelite.
(Samson Raphael Hirsch, Horeb, Vol. I, 4.4)

The perfect slave, in short.

And then it is said in the world that Gentiles, before they were christianised and islamised, knew and had nothing, like real Gods and real spiritual knowledge. Presumably, now Gentiles know and have a lot from the imaginary single jewish God, as on soul and spirituality, they know and have a great deal of nothing.

The jews say that this monotheistic God of theirs as well as the islamic one, because the christian one is a translation of the hebrew bible and a rubbish version of judaism, is invisible and inrelatable. At this point, at most it is a party or an organisation. I mean, a people can also have one God but it has to be real and demonstrable.

I don't remember where I read something but it was very interesting. A rabbi modernised the lie of monotheism. He said that, God did not create the universe but contributed in its creation, this is still not an official thing in judaism because the old lie still works very well, this seems to be a lie for the future.

The question is, what will they say after this? That monotheism was necessary for jews and Gentiles to understand the intergalactic communist empire of reptilians and greys? They have shown their intergalactic federation of zombies a bit physically, maybe they will do so spiritually too, but Gentiles are unlikely to freely accept their low authority, unless they are forced and manipulated of course.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For the Pythagoreans, the Andrapod was a state of man that one had to treat with great care. As we are Spiritual Satanists, we must understand the people's condition, even sympathize with them [as it's a pitiful state] but at the same time we are obligated to act with Justice and also if necessary, defend ourselves and protect ourselves from getting assimilated or even worse attacked by the Andrapoda.

Clearly, as Facebook and other things were used to prey on the basic urges of human beings, we now have a repeat of this. Instagram and other things were DESIGNED to prey upon and increase all our "Andrapod" instincts, not the other way.

I was blessed that the SS who enlightened me to JOS felt sympathy for me when I was without, and that she took the time from her own self advancement to delve into kikebook to find me and others. I respect her anonymity here but always will be grateful and look forward to a day or time in existence when we can rejoice in Satan's new era as a family with the Gods.

Markhor Goat said:
Interesting sermon.
Sometimes I wonder what will happen with the remaining Andrapods in the end if they won't wake up. Time will tell.
Also, speaking of Andras, he is the only one of all gods that gives me shivers, don't know why.

Our side looks at these people are a natural situation [which it is] that we help advance [they are advancing, it's well known in Yoga]. They are not "enemies". They are just beings existing. Only very few drop beneath this level, and only these are truly dangerous. Through reincarnation and progressively they will advance, but it will take a while.

Under correct guidance, people can grow fast. And also many should be left be, to grow on their own and at their own time. The enemy wants to brutalize them but this has nothing got to do with a real or existential crisis.

The only real existential crisis is that the higher level people and the growing ones need more stability, something explained in the post.

They are part of us. As far as the enemy is concerned, they want them either obliterated or fully enslaved, but this is not because of the danger they pose or anything like that, it's because of hate and then wanting to depopulate us as an enemy species.

Gear88 said:
If the base term "Andra"/pod is Andra. Then does that have anything to do with Andras?

Isn't it strange Andras name is being used in a negative fashion. Or is this just another God roleplaying an explanation like for example Hanuman's monkey army can be a very good thing Kundalini(as long as the elevation is positive) or a sign of a crazed mind not knowing discipline and his mind being a monkey mind like the Far Easterners call the mind in action on those who don't perform mindfulness(breath awareness/void/mental calming) name or names for these types of meditations.

No, these interpolations exist in English speakers because English is not a very complex language.

Andra is word for the most positive things and even the most negative ones, as it relates to man. Andras means "Man" in Ancient Greek. It has many positive connotations.

The negative implication is not in the word "Andra" but in the "poda" aspect of the word [the second connective word] which indicates that even if these people are humans [and perfectly capable to be like humans] they instead behave like animals for other reasons, such as spiritual degradation.

In other words, it's the opposite of using a word like "Goyim" which implies one is an animal by their nature. This just says that people are on this state but essentially they are people still. They are not dehumanized or ranked beneath the species of humanity.

SS66610888 said:

Regardless of the considerations on Dante Alighieri and his works, practically the "IGNAVI" were those who never took sides, they were the mass.

Dante considered them not deserving of either hell or heaven, he deeply despised them.

Unfortunately I do not have enough knowledge to know if Dante was of the enemy or was spiritual, in the Italian forum someone defined him as on our side, but I have no proof.

however sloths are something like NPCs, it is sad to see how the translator gives the meaning of <IGNAVO> is sloth.

We have to do some justice on the figure of Dante Aligheri. As a soul I am certain he was of our side. Now, he grew up with only one chance: either be burned alive or evoke attention to the Demons in the negative spotlight.

His romantic appeal of the Gods and giving them a little justice and poetry, attracted people to our side for centuries, and gave a realistic view of some aspects. Philosophically, Dante was clearly a soul from our side. He has written a lot of work, much of it sensible and rooted in Ancient civilization mindsets.

He also triggered a revolution for the Gods and considering his difficulties, I have no doubt he was also a closet Alchemist. Many people had no other choice as the tyranny of the enemy was strong on this age. They just had no choice but to die if they supported anything helpful to the Gods. Dante did everything cleverly and opened a great door in his literature. To do more would be a death sentence.

From the poetry I have read from him, the disgusting and negative nature of the enemy is showing. And you can tell that subtly he has chosen the side of the Gods through his poetry.

Thank you for the clarifications on Dante. Do you have any idea about John Milton?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
From the poetry I have read from him, the disgusting and negative nature of the enemy is showing. And you can tell that subtly he has chosen the side of the Gods through his poetry.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SS66610888 said:

We have to do some justice on the figure of Dante Aligheri. As a soul I am certain he was of our side. Now, he grew up with only one chance: either be burned alive or evoke attention to the Demons in the negative spotlight.

His romantic appeal of the Gods and giving them a little justice and poetry, attracted people to our side for centuries, and gave a realistic view of some aspects. Philosophically, Dante was clearly a soul from our side. He has written a lot of work, much of it sensible and rooted in Ancient civilization mindsets.

He also triggered a revolution for the Gods and considering his difficulties, I have no doubt he was also a closet Alchemist. Many people had no other choice as the tyranny of the enemy was strong on this age. They just had no choice but to die if they supported anything helpful to the Gods. Dante did everything cleverly and opened a great door in his literature. To do more would be a death sentence.

Thank you for your reply, it is very useful.

I didn't know if Dante was on our side or against, simply because it is very difficult to understand him considering the age in which Dante lived, it was impossible for him to expose himself, as you rightly pointed out.

Also in his favour is Dante's hatred and disputes with the pope of his period Bonifacio VIII.

Dante was also too brave to expose himself in this way against a pope, come to think of it.

Also his admiration for the classical age, just think that Dante is guided by Virgil in the Divine Comedy.

I apologise for going off-topic, but having a guide like you here who knows so much about so many subjects and can be trusted is a precious thing.

It's hard to go digging into topics like this.
Some time ago someone said that Garibaldi (who was a key figure in the unification of Italy) was Jewish.

At first I didn't listen to this person, as I am in favour of the unification of Italy, then I did my research and realised that the war that the North waged against the South was only to pay off the debt incurred with the Rothschilds.

Furthermore Garibaldi was a Freemason, this is also proven by a plaque on a monument in Rome.

I am still in favour of the unification of Italy but not of the people who made it and its objectives.

I apologise for the off-topic, but you don't get many opportunities to have such crystal clear and authoritative opinions.

SS66610888 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SS66610888 said:

I apologise for going off-topic, but having a guide like you here who knows so much about so many subjects and can be trusted is a precious thing.

It's hard to go digging into topics like this.
Some time ago someone said that Garibaldi (who was a key figure in the unification of Italy) was Jewish.

At first I didn't listen to this person, as I am in favour of the unification of Italy, then I did my research and realised that the war that the North waged against the South was only to pay off the debt incurred with the Rothschilds.

Furthermore Garibaldi was a Freemason, this is also proven by a plaque on a monument in Rome.

I am still in favour of the unification of Italy but not of the people who made it and its objectives.

I apologise for the off-topic, but you don't get many opportunities to have such crystal clear and authoritative opinions.

I cannot claim I know more about this subject than I do. However Garibaldi from looking at his picture does not look like a Jew.

Unfortunately, with Rothschild and many others running the show, good or bad, acts had to happen by taking loans from them. This also includes wars. They held the financial system hostage. Many people were forced to take loans. This includes State leaders, and even good people who wanted to do great deeds. Then, they were forced to repay these favors.

In the end of the day the Unification of Italy was a good thing despite of the bad route of taking these loans. Jews controlled until recently the Financial System almost entirely, so doing anything, even on National levels, would unavoidably find them in control of at least something.

Egon said:
Thank you for the clarifications on Dante. Do you have any idea about John Milton?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have read Paradise Lost from Milton. Milton was another similar case to Dante. His mind was clearly flirting on our side heavily. He was clearly seduced by the Gods and the idea of Satan.

If you think within the context of the time, Milton's poem is like a literal bomb into the foundations of the Catholic Church at the time. Not only did Milton's started plucking holes on the general ideal of the nonsense story of the "Garden of Eden", but he also shows Satan as a triumphant figure.

Satan was also portrayed in a sense as a Hero like Hercules and so on, who fought with the "highest forces" and won. At least he also redeemed man from being a cattle animal within Milton's poem. Although he didn't win a full war, the story is not written from the Xian context which is a flat lie and also stupidly written.

You can't read Milton's Poem and not stand and to think over Satan's case in all this. Milton achieved this in his creative work.

Paradise lost reminds me a lot of tragedy and tragic heroes of the Classical Era or Antiquity, it has this vibe, in contrast to the nonsense of the Bible where Satan is portrayed as mere evil. Satan in Milton's work is also rather glorious, sympathetic, and positive. Which imagine this work was like in 1667 and so on...

Satan in Milton's work is the being that has woke up, and successfully wakes up Adam and "Eve", later on to the punished by the "god" borg for having woke up. Satan is shown as a savior in the poem, saving man from ignorance, even if this costs "us" and "Him" a great price.

I do not think I was holding the book from a Jew when I read Milton and no Jew would write these things let alone at this time. He's on the Shakespeare level in writing.

Maybe it's because I am new to SS compared to many, but I do not feel any empathy for the andrapoda and I think of their eventual destruction as natural selection and what happens to useless entities who refused to evolve. I have suffered immensely because of andrapoda all of my life, not just the ones in my family, but many seemingly random ones who targeted me for the great flaw of not being exactly like them.

Are there different levels of andrapoda? It seems the case because I lived with the lowest level (in my opinion). The lowest level are narcissists that if you agree with them in 99% of the things they say and you dare disagree on 1%, you become a horrible enemy who needs to be punished and destroyed immediately. Those are a waste of space if you ask me. They cannot fathom the concept of people having a different sexual orientation than them or people wanting a different career than them, no, everyone needs to be EXACTLY like them or they have to be immediately dehumanized, rejected and promptly discarded.

Most are also just brain dead consumers of products, services and social media. It's revolting.

Cool, the sermon explains all relationships with the withouts /Andrapod.
I have seen so many intelligent people, successful ones who seem to be great, yet as I go into communicating with them, I get disappointed.
Well explained, no matter what attainment they could possibly have, I always find them pathetic. So I quit having hope or giving them a false expectation I certainly know they wouldn't meet. Also explains why we shouldn't think lesser of ourselves compared to them just because we haven't had a physical attainment of something. I have looked at this before and I noticed if there was any material thing I lacked was because there was never a working to attract it or even most times a poor understanding of such workings [examples are the satanic squares which would have changed my life drastically but I was not applying properly]
Lastly, we have knowledge, we meditate, so remember to practice the introspective consciousness meditation given till more comes.
Do not be swayed by the Andrapoda and what they have been given just to remain in that state. We are of the highest, we are powerful and we can attain any heights both internally and in the mortal world.
I'm glad I could process this sermon even on a personal level.
Thank you HP Hoodedcobra666.
HAIL SATAN

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gear88 said:

No, these interpolations exist in English speakers because English is not a very complex language.

Andra is word for the most positive things and even the most negative ones, as it relates to man. Andras means "Man" in Ancient Greek. It has many positive connotations.

The negative implication is not in the word "Andra" but in the "poda" aspect of the word [the second connective word] which indicates that even if these people are humans [and perfectly capable to be like humans] they instead behave like animals for other reasons, such as spiritual degradation.

In other words, it's the opposite of using a word like "Goyim" which implies one is an animal by their nature. This just says that people are on this state but essentially they are people still. They are not dehumanized or ranked beneath the species of humanity.
From the root andr- of the word aner (andras is the plural accusative) also comes the word andreia which meant courage. Like the Demon Andras the root andr- is related to Mars because aner was usually the male man, while usually the human being was anthropos.

Demonolater2023 said:
Maybe it's because I am new to SS compared to many, but I do not feel any empathy for the andrapoda and I think of their eventual destruction as natural selection and what happens to useless entities who refused to evolve. I have suffered immensely because of andrapoda all of my life, not just the ones in my family, but many seemingly random ones who targeted me for the great flaw of not being exactly like them.

Are there different levels of andrapoda? It seems the case because I lived with the lowest level (in my opinion). The lowest level are narcissists that if you agree with them in 99% of the things they say and you dare disagree on 1%, you become a horrible enemy who needs to be punished and destroyed immediately. Those are a waste of space if you ask me. They cannot fathom the concept of people having a different sexual orientation than them or people wanting a different career than them, no, everyone needs to be EXACTLY like them or they have to be immediately dehumanized, rejected and promptly discarded.

Most are also just brain dead consumers of products, services and social media. It's revolting.

Me too only because there is a clash at the soul level. And they're stuck in the mundane.

I came across this edited clip of some rabbi swaying and preaching how they are going to erase our spirituality right down to the last individual.

That said not everyone will blindly follow because we love Nature, Life and Spirituality.

So although it's not humanities fault because the enemy is propagating it. We need to defend ourselves from being assimilated or attacked by them.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/jewish-gentleman-explains-how-the-goyims-are-committing-cultural-genocide_M5vpMEjuy3PJZ8F.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
However as I discovered there is a far more accurate term that has been used before. It's called an "Andrapod" or in plural "Andrapoda".

I've been using the word 'goy' or even 'degenerate' but always hated using 'goy', knowing it is of Jewish origin. Interesting post, thanks. The trouble with the Andrapoda is that only a very small percentage want to advance spiritually.

No wonder I've been feeling for some time that, except for the people in this forum, the rest of humanity are all stupid.

http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Andrast#:~:text=Andrast-,Andrast,N%C3%BAmen%C3%B3reans%20during%20the%20Second%20Age.

Andrast was a long cape in the south-west of Gondor at the end of the northern arm of the Bay of Belfalas between the rivers Isen and Lefnui.[1][2][3] The White Mountains ended their southward bend at the cape of Andrast.[3]

The cape of Andrast was never occupied by the Númenóreans during the Second Age. At the end of the Third Age, the Men of the Anfalas believed that some of the Drúedain still lived in the mountains of Andrast secretly.[4] The lands of the Drúedain were on the western side of the mountains of Andrast and extended north along the coast on to the river Isen[3], and were collectively known as Drúwaith Iaur or "Old Púkel land"[5] or "Old Púkel-wilderness".[4]

And who are the Drúedain?

http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Dr%C3%BAedain

The Drúedain (sg. Drúadan) or Drúath (sg. Drû) was a race of wild Men. The Rohirrim called them Woses or Wild Men of the Woods.

They were a clearly good-hearted people who suffered at the persecution by the malice of evil people; or by ignorance, as their "unlovely" (according to the Elves) appearance led many to believe they were savage beasts.

I am not going to look at the masses with hatred and contempt and blame them for their problems anymore. I’m going to blame the jews for their problems and look at the masses with pity. After all, it’s not their fault that they’re like that. They’re like that because the jews guided them to be like that.

Obviously I’m going to defend myself if they attack me, but my primary way of looking at them is going to be pity from now on. They don’t have the advantage of having powerful souls like us with the ability to search for and find the truth on our own. They have been led since childhood in each lifetime to fear the one being who will help them and give them knowledge.

The bottom line is that I am done with being hateful and condescending towards humanity and blaming them for their problems and for the state of the world. It’s not their fault. Do you blame a child for what they do, or do you blame the parent who raised them to be like that? I blame the jews. You can't advance without knowledge, and the jews took away all the knowledge. And the jews cursed and dog trained the masses to only listen to jews, and to never listen to us who are the people who could be their spiritual leaders. So what can I honestly expect of them if they aren't willing to listen? They're like that because the spiritual leaders of the past were killed off in the first place. It's not the fault of the spiritual leaders for being slaughtered and leaving the people behind with no one to lead them except for jews, but the neutral masses were still left behind so it's not their fault either. It's all the fault of the jews.

There's also the fact that most of us are only here and at this level thanks to Maxine and her efforts. I don't ever want to forget that detail. The only reason why I even was able to find my way out of the jewish maze was because of her. She started this all, and I am so grateful to her.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back