Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's Poem One - The Hidden Messages

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
That post is one of the many series of posts that will explain to you what Satan, our God, really is. Due to oversimplifications by people and lack of knowledge, Satan has been understood to smaller extents.

These will go as updates to the Joy of Satan website too, for further elaboration and revelation of things already known.

An ever increasing number of SS are in rapid expansion of understanding. Others are new, while for others, the cumulative results of years of development are bearing fruit. As this continues, we must fertilize the ground and water it for all of these unique flowers.

While this is not bad, this makes sense within the context of the full being of Satan.

I have seen Satan, have known Satan, both on the known level, but also in the supernal levels of spiritual understanding. Much of this I have purposefully with-held as personal experiences, since I know time is needed for more comprehension by others, who too might be inspired to open up more.

In the end of the day, we want to reach self realization.

Additionally, many people will not receive these experiences in their understanding at once, as the reflections inside people are limited for many factors. We must try to expand our understanding.

The heart understands powerfully alongside the mind, yet where certain things fail on the mind, a well trained and properly placed heart will perceive reality.

Below I will analyse Satan's Poem so that you understand the hidden connotations in the poem, and therefore this will give you a meditative and mental opening to comprehend these higher concepts easier and faster.

It will also show you more about the Truth of our wonderful God, which is the GOD OF GODS, and the HIGHEST OF ALL. These, except of honorary statements, they also represent literally the existence of Satan, which is scarcely understood under the dross of blasphemy done against Him.

______

Satan's Poem 1: An Analysis by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SatansPoem.html

The Knowledgeable one knows that the peoples learning
contains some of the sea of my knowledge

The Knowledgeable, in Ancient Greek, would be The Demon. The Word "Demon", meaning "Knowledgeable" one, is a title for the beings that seek knowledge and understanding. Here, Satan explains that the "Knowledgeable" ones, are above the average human, who is asleep and in the sea of ignorance. Yet, even these people can be "learned" or have "knowledge". All this knowledge however, amounts to nothing in front of Father Satan's knowledge.

As "people's learning", we also have the knowledge that is menial, existing, of a lower domain. This knowledge represents the realm of the human beings [which we unavoidably are into]. This sphere and the sphere of external knowledge of the spirit [which coincides with the side of the Gods inside us], must expand. The parallel here is like a droplet inside a greater ocean.

The deeper connotation about this knowledge will be seen in the rest of the poem. Satan expands upon this idea in the next lines of the poem - except of what we know, there is something that we do not know.

A word of depth such as the world "sea", is to symbolize the "sea of consciousness" that pervades all of creation and within which, knowledge is contained. Within it, we exist like droplets or "people", and our knowledge is people's knowledge. We approach Satan to be helped to reach further than this and to understand more about the sea, and therefore, us ourselves as the droplet in it.

The lotus tree in the seventh heaven is the place of my
revelation.

Here, Satan explains without any delay, that He reveals Himself in the Lotus of the 7th Heaven, or the Crown Chakra. When the Serpent rises and touches this Chakra, the person will experience the vastness of one's inner universe, and experience enlightenment and revelation.

Upon experience of this State, and this State is the "State of States" and the true level of knowledge and direct perception.

In English but also in every other language, the Title that the enemy has used for defamation, is related to the level of consciousness that is called "Sat". Sat, in Sanskrit and in Ancient Egyptian as "SA", is related to the state of direct perception of reality where one can see the Truth for themselves.

We are living in a world of lies, so naturally, we are distanced from Sat. The further from this state, we delve into confusion. The expansion of "Sat" is not only a spiritual situation, but also an expansion of the mind itself. It is a way of "being".

That highest State is reserved for the great practitioners of meditation, and the "Knowledgeable Ones", who know of our human ignorance and have perceived what is existing beyond.

Father Satan has given us this ability of perception of the Truth and direct understanding, through which later on we can draw more knowledge for other things by learning more and more.

An example here, is that one has to first watch a river and how it flows, and only then they can describe the flow of this river. Likewise, higher levels of understanding allow for perception of Truth [SAT] and this level can be brought down to reality through concrete knowledge.

For that I am all-hearing, the all-knowing;
glorified is my sanctity and elevated is my name.

Further, Father Satan here describes the State known as Samadhi or the "Great Piercing State" of Yoga. In this State, the direct perception [SAT] is the case, and one lives without error and deception. Additionally, Satan is very explicit about how advanced He is, and he is "All knowing and All Hearing".

Satan can hear all of His disciples, and His level of advancement is beyond human understanding. We can get progressively there and become "As the Gods", through embracing the states of lifting our consciousness.

In the second line, the words "glorified" and "sanctified" refer to Satan's Name, which is in English Satan, yet in other languages ranges from Sat, to Sat-Anu, to SA-TA-NA-MA [the mantra of Yoga], or SATANAS [Ancient Greek], or the Sanskrit Satya which deals with Truth and expression of Truth.

All of these parts of Satan's Divine Name are all around the same conceptual knowledge of understanding of the greater cosmos and universe. They also all derive from the root SA and SAT, which is related to the element of Fire [creative element of the Universe] and the Quintessence, which is the Akasha and the basis of all creation, active or potential.

Paradise is my wine and Hell is the heat of my scorching
wind.

Constellations prostrated to me until I was elevated.
Like the prostration of servants to the served.

Here, Satan explains that Paradise is His Wine. Wine as an ellergory is associated with the Pineal gland. The God of Wine, Dionysus, in Ancient Greek mythological lore, was the King God of the Bacchic mysteries, or the mysteries of ascent of the consciousness into a higher level. The level of SAT explained above, has been a level of consciousness that the top practitioners could enter, which is coupled by extensive pleasure in all levels for a human being.

At this level, one is reaching "paradise", while "Hell" is contrasted as a state of being hit by scorching wind - in the lower states of consciousness, the lack of understanding, knowledge or power, can act as a tormentful force. Hidden here we also have the contrast of the fiery Serpent energy, that which purifies like a scortching wind, until eventually it activates the wine. The dualism between the elements of water and fire, deal also with purificatory rites.

On a note without more alchemical depth, the power of torment can be used against Satan's Enemies. The given connotation here is that also, enemies of SAT or Truth will merely make themselves into eternal sufferers merely because they deny their own ability to elevate themselves, inviting on themselves karmic and other forms of punishments that are meant for the blind. They therefore, instead of drinking of the pleasant Wine, force themselves to suffer from in the fire of ignorance.

In exactly the next line, Father Satan explains the cause of this suffering - While at once relating the solution in the same two lines:- "Constellations prostrated to me", showing one's relationship with the external world of the stars, or fate, so long one is ascended. When one is not ascended, and does not meditate, one is at the mercy of the influences of the "Constellations" or the Karmic dross that follows a soul and torments it. Unavoidably, suffering is part of ignorance.

The direct explanation of this state is that the "Servant", and every person beginning meditation and spirituality, or merely being born, is born in "Shackles" and enslaved as a servant. We are all born blind and servants. We are all born "Blind" to this world, and constellation and karmic forces are in external control of us. This situation is reversed when one elevates their Soul and Soul power, and progressively one can escape these shackles and move onwards towards freedom.

Satan specifies that He has elevated Himself way far higher above this level of being, freeing himself from the shackles of karmic dross and eventually eternal scorching suffering. Because of His level of mastery, He rules through both the rise and fall of mankind. His consciousness also pervades all the universe, including all the vastness of it.

And all those in the universe said to me
O God, Lead us into the straight path.

Here, from a linear perspective, Satan shows His dominant position in the universe in being the most advanced being in it.

This naturally puts Him in a position to show the shinning door to other creatures and beings that want to also advance spiritually and rise into higher levels of existence. Satan clearly refers to this case that people do call Him God for this. From this statement we also say that Satan is God.

The relationship between the higher and lower beings is a relation of the leaders and the lead. We as human beings, do follow Satan to lead us to the Straight Path. The Straight Path, except of being the proper and higher spiritual path that leads to the higher levels of understanding, is also the "Straight Path" of the spinal column, through which the Serpent rises.

In this verse we also have the hidden message, that this God, who resides on the lower end of the Spine, but is the king of the constellations and the Universe, if we are obedient [ie, focused on the Spiritual Practice] will arrive to lead us on the Straight Path, or the Rising of the Spinal column of consciousness.

This is the Straight Path towards enlightenment and understanding, and for this to occur, the "all those in the universe" have to "say" this, or rather, approve of this through meditation and spiritual ascent. One has to ask of this to receive this, and this is not enforced upon nobody. But all those who want to receive this, must allow themselves to lead themselves and Satan to lead them into this level of ultimate understanding.

In other words all this magnificent wisdom and power is only waiting for us, "those in the universe", to seek it, apply it and get enlightened by it.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

i loved reading this. I have noticed with meditation that i percieve and feel certain things differently than before.

Looking to Satan will help us rise to levels of understanding otherwise not possible.

HAIL SATAN!!

Amazing thank you. Who wrote the poems? Was it HPS Maxine on the instruction of Satan or the Yezidis?

This is exactly why I love poetry, especially ones of the Gods. There are some things you just can't convey or teach by normal means, and you can impart wisdom using only the necessary number of words without losing the power of their meaning and their depth. Those who are advancing and know truth will understand them, and the liars or withouts become obvious when they try to twist the meanings, almost like a safety precaution against any enemies attempting to lead people wrong.

This is making me want to reread over the Al Jilwah and other poems again.

Hail Father Satan!

Does Satan also help creatures that are not of his own, for example conscious extraterrestrials that want to ascend but don't have the means to do it on their own?

Thank you very much, HP! I was waiting for this.

HAIL SATAN!

We need explanations like this to glimpse and continue to rise.
Thank you very much HP

Glory to Satan the Greatest !

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for such a great description. I wanted to share a song that a god came through a while back on because it reminds me of this. It’s through glass by stone sour. Despite the sad feel of the song it was powerful and contained a similar message (not to compare it to the poems of Satan), just good.

It starts with repeating lines, “I’m looking at you through the glass, don’t know how much time as passed, all I know is that it feels like forever, but no one ever tells you that forever feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head”

Through glass would remind me of the astral, as above so below and how it’s like a mirror. Eternity sitting in the head/crown.

Then

“How much is real? So much to question
An epidemic of the mannequins
Contaminating everything
When thought came from the heart,
It never did right from the start
Just listen to the noises
(Null and void instead of voices)
Before you tell yourself
It's just a different scene
Remember it's just different from what you've seen”

Meditation, void meditation, correction of the soul through meditation. The correlation to the mind and heart. Perception changes that come through meditation.

Then

“And it's the stars
The stars that shine for you
And it's the stars
The stars that lie to you”

Freeing yourself from karmic dross and entrapments of fate.

Really beautiful song too. It seems like so many songs can be turned into some spiritual message though with powerful emotional messages and creative words and the perception of it. I’m grateful that there’s work dedicated specifically to Satan. This song just seemed more significant. Not intentionally done by the creator but if it resonates with the gods, it resonates.

I remember some time ago in the last Forum, that the Enemy obliterated, that some said that Satan is "ONE, of the most powerful beings in the Universe", but that there are beings more powerful than Him. Always thought like that, that that was logical, as the Universe is "Eternal", so there also is Eternally other beings.

But knowing now that our Father, the Creator of our very race, IS the most powerful being in the Universe, in all of existence itself... Just Wow :?

Thanks for this, HP Cobra.

I'm not advanced, but as you said, Satan showed me once that he knows what I think, without me telling him.

I love Satan so much! :p :twisted:

Nice. I didn't know about this poem, but I am glade because I see this poem as a new way to great The God of The Gods! Hail Satan!

Aquarius said:
Does Satan also help creatures that are not of his own, for example conscious extraterrestrials that want to ascend but don't have the means to do it on their own?

Yes, they do. Many of those that we call "minor" Demons are species like this, they are not like the ones we know.

Artanis said:
I remember some time ago in the last Forum, that the Enemy obliterated, that some said that Satan is "ONE, of the most powerful beings in the Universe", but that there are beings more powerful than Him. Always thought like that, that that was logical, as the Universe is "Eternal", so there also is Eternally other beings.

But knowing now that our Father, the Creator of our very race, IS the most powerful being in the Universe, in all of existence itself... Just Wow :?

What does "power" mean here? Going close to the sun and not burning? There are definitely created things that are "most powerful", but the important aspect to understand is what lifeforms are. In particular it's even more important to understand the state of being represented by this level of consciousness. This is not about Goku and Vegeta situations, it's about meditation.

There is no being in human history or otherwise with a bigger contribution than Satan, and there is nothing that has influenced us more than them. If there are "others", they might not care. To think of power in a series and not consider the use, or the purpose, changes how one views "power".

Personally I consider Satan most powerful. I have seen this to be the case.

Hi HP HCobra lovely expression of a universal meaning to a logical expression.

ALL MY CHILDREN SHALL KNOW ME! FATHER SATAN!!

HAIL TO OUR ALL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL TO ALL GOD'S AND GODDESSES WHO STANDS WITH OUR FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL TO ALL WARRIORS OF SATAN!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I enjoyed reading this sermon. Satan is truly incredible and his greatness is sublime. I feel lucky to be a part of this family and I am grateful to the gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:

What does "power" mean here? Going close to the sun and not burning? There are definitely created things that are "most powerful", but the important aspect to understand is what lifeforms are. In particular it's even more important to understand the state of being represented by this level of consciousness. This is not about Goku and Vegeta situations, it's about meditation.

There is no being in human history or otherwise with a bigger contribution than Satan, and there is nothing that has influenced us more than them. If there are "others", they might not care. To think of power in a series and not consider the use, or the purpose, changes how one views "power".

The thing with power, is that it's not just destructive power, like most are accustomed to measure power in terms of authority or destruction, but also power can be measured from creating something. For example, the amount of power it takes for a woman to bring forth a child is more than the mass of a couple elephants (if memory serves me right), or the amount of force seeds need to become fruit bearing trees, or water forcing itself to the highest branches, or roots breaking through soil and rock, is also a showmanship of power, which destructive power cannot really replicate.

And as far as power goes, yeah, Satan is the most powerful in both forms, but especially in the creative aspect of power, which many underestimate.

These type of sermons are real treasures, and should be treated as something sacred. In the future we will have a temple of our own and in our holy books there will be also these sermons for people to read and advance, as we do know

This was beautiful to read. There is so much in this that I haven't stopped to properly think about and understand before... I'm excited that there will be more posts like this. Thank you HP!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In other words all this magnificent wisdom and power is only waiting for us, "those in the universe", to seek it, apply it and get enlightened by it.

This in particular, makes me reflect and realize once more just how incredibly lucky we are to be here and have this amazing opportunity.

When I worked with the serpent in guiding its energy to the crown, I experienced a state like the expanding of my awareness, to a very large degree. Awareness of the aether. The galaxy, our planets rotation, myself in relation to this, and the strong, very fast vibrating sensations of light, conciousness and sound, moving much faster then my astral senses could see.

This happened a few times to me, yet this state would slip from my grasp after being incorporated in my conciousness for a few minutes in deep meditation. I may be wrong, but I asked my Guardian a few times, and they confirmed each time. That this was indeed the super concious state, but just a part of it.

Is this normal for it to fade and revert back? Have I done something wrong?

I've waited to ask this question out of fear of ridicule, or doubt, but I feel I really need an answer, as I still am confused as to why this state, did not hold after the energy was brought up, and placed where it needed to be, and vented correctly.

The power, did not hold either.

serpentwalker666 said:

I've waited to ask this question out of fear of ridicule, or doubt, but I feel I really need an answer, as I still am confused as to why this state, did not hold after the energy was brought up, and placed where it needed to be, and vented correctly.

Fear and ridicule? There will be none here. Yes, that is not abnormal. Do not feel like this was wrong to ask in anyway. Keep advancing in your journey.

To hold upon states like this, is the progression of more things in the soul. Empowerment and other factors also tie in.

You will know as you go. Trust in the Gods. For any other questions, feel free to ask. It is the opposite of ridicule that this moving towards spirituality is.

There are many beautiful flowers blooming, I can only say congratulations and to keep at it!

Fanboy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:

Thank you for your insights cobra, spending your valuable time and energy to talk with us means everything to me, you keep my feet on the ground . Keep being amazing 💛 🖤

When you write me scorn and attacks, I don't consider these very necessary or fruitful, despite of, of course tolerating it.

It appears that when you decide to write something great, you do have beautiful experiences to share. That is the proper energy and approach here. If you want to flame me that is fine, but don't ridicule and flame against the Gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Further, Father Satan here describes the State known as Samadhi or the "Great Piercing State" of Yoga. In this State, the direct perception [SAT] is the case, and one lives without error and deception. Additionally, Satan is very explicit about how advanced He is, and he is "All knowing and All Hearing".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was once said by Maxine that while Satan is all knowing, there are still some questions he cannot answer or something like there. For one, there is a prevalent question of "why" things exist(Such as the universe), and the way it exists this way, an answer that has sprouted many theories of its own but never one established on a completely solid ground. Any insight on this?

serpentwalker666 said:
When I worked with the serpent in guiding its energy to the crown, I experienced a state like the expanding of my awareness, to a very large degree. Awareness of the aether. The galaxy, our planets rotation, myself in relation to this, and the strong, very fast vibrating sensations of light, conciousness and sound, moving much faster then my astral senses could see.

This happened a few times to me, yet this state would slip from my grasp after being incorporated in my conciousness for a few minutes in deep meditation. I may be wrong, but I asked my Guardian a few times, and they confirmed each time. That this was indeed the super concious state, but just a part of it.

As I replied in a private email to something related to this for someone, this is part of the Crown expanding and interacting with the lower chakras, such as the field of the 6th chakra. Work on maintaining a bright Crown chakra. You'll see also the geometry of space and related in this way by the Crown. The real sight is not by the 3rd eye, but by the flow of the Crown.

It can also be hypnotic, and a self-induced state, where this flow of the grid geometry induces movement and other senses of the body. If pursued and in somewhat good control, you can see nothing more than how reality appears to be and the real sacred geometry flowering. This state of being also is very demanding, and as so training for even the act of observation needs to be done.

I know from experience that a continuum of this state would unbalance the being great, not being at the level of it. But in time, whenever you apply yourself on the Crown, this geometry can unfold and be taped into.

Sanskrit vibration on the Crown is a key to this opening. If you have the pathways and the vayus openly felt as well, this is just a matter of meditation. Being also you benefited more from a Serpent interaction, you need to reach a balance from where this meditational growth can happen. Have absolutely no worry.

It is also important to state, that if in this lifetime you reached a glimpse of a state such as this, it is totally attainable in your lifetime. So good luck.

Specter said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was once said by Maxine that while Satan is all knowing, there are still some questions he cannot answer or something like there. For one, there is a prevalent question of "why" things exist(Such as the universe), and the way it exists this way, an answer that has sprouted many theories of its own but never one established on a completely solid ground. Any insight on this?

Apparently, and this might sound inconceivable, to us [it's normal that it sounds in this way], there are things that we are "Growing Into" as a universe and the Gods are still growing.

Many answers from the Gods can only arrive in a very limited fashion to us for the time being. Therefore we cannot "get all the answers", but we can definitely keep expanding so that eventually this is the case.

In comparison to us or even the other Gods, Satan is definitely all knowing and all hearing. Other Gods do go to Him and other Gods for answers or to accelerate their progress.

Instead of Satan just answering things in a verbal fashion, the process they follow is they allow other beings to see for themselves and make their own understanding. That is also part of the very essence of the whole ordeal called "life".

It might sound even weirder, but Satan can even be mysterious and way beyond even other Demons and Gods. I know this is the case as quite a few have explicitly communicated this to me and I can at least understand some aspects of this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apparently, and this might sound inconceivable, to us [it's normal that it sounds in this way], there are things that we are "Growing Into" as a universe and the Gods are still growing.

Many answers from the Gods can only arrive in a very limited fashion to us for the time being. Therefore we cannot "get all the answers", but we can definitely keep expanding so that eventually this is the case.

Can you please explain all the reasons why this is not possible (besides the one of letting us experiment by ourselves)?

I know some won't agree but the whole unfoldment process makes more sense in relation to the Primal Soul Body. This is the only Soul Body that's uncreated doesn't evolve. The Primal Soul of God "dancing" in all beings and everything. It's this Primal Soul which in Saivite Hinduism they call Siva Nataraja. This is the "measuring stick" so to speak at which all soul bodies are measured against. Satan, Ganesha,Isis and so on are considered Gods in relation to the likeness and maturity to this Primal Soul. We are all evolving towards the likeness and maturity of this Primal Soul dancing in all of us. The soul body ,which is your individual spirit is in the image of the Primal Soul ,now you share the same Superconscious Light ,Parasakti with IT and ParaSiva state. The way it is,is you have your soul body being powered and animated by Parasakti(Super consciouss Eternal Light,Satchidanada) with the Primal Soul "dancing" and ParaSiva which is beyond both these two eternal God forms. God's Parasakti is equal in all things,the All Knowing ,Blissful State. The difference between beings comes in the difference in maturity in our individual soul bodies in relation to the one uncreated ,Primal Soul God Body, dancing in every created being from the Gods to the lowest evil beings. Wisdom ,Power , Knowledge is actually equal in every being,we all powered by the same essence. If that's the case then why is it for example Satan able to create a planet for example and we can't at the moment. Its the difference in maturity of our soul bodies. Siva Nataraja Primal Soul Cosmic Dancer obscures His powers in arccordance with the maturity of your soul body. This is well defined if you study and meditate on the Siva Nataraja image with the Five main powers of Creation the drum (Brahma);Fire destruction(Rudra);one hand in this manner ✋ preservation (Vishnu) and fear not ;one leg on an asuric baby soul meaning obscuration of power, wisdom and so on of immature baby souls (Maheshvara) and one hand pointing to the lifted leg meaning reaviling Grace ( Sadadiva) granting a mature soul wisdom ,power knowledge. The baby asuric soul that's being stepped on is also looking to the lifted leg for refugee, salvation. So Siva is the Supreme Refuge within everyone and all powers are in soul body they are just obscured. High-end Self Realised mystics all say you will see this Primal Soul Body dancing in you. Even the Gods as created beings also honor the Primal Soul. Yes the venerable Sanat Kumara is God but so are you,the difference is in maturity of the soul bodies. Satan's is in the exact likeness and maturity of the Primal Soul Cosmic Dancer Siva Nataraja and you are not at that maturity. But you are all equally powered by Siva. It makes sense to me ,the
more mature your soul body in relation to the Primal Soul "dancing" in you the more powers you have and if you reach the exact maturity of the Primal Soul within you,you are granted the same powers of Creation, Preservation, Destruction, Obscuration and Reaviling Grace. If you read the Tirumantirum by the Saivite saint Tirimular who had achieved all 8 major siddhas of the Magnum Opus. He says to a soul who has Realised the Self,even Siva brings you before the Gods and tells them that you are Siva, and the Gods also worship you as Siva, God.
Now your soul body is always in All Knowing, Consciousness Bliss because of its proximity to Siva,Atman. So everyone right now is in
Eternal Bliss in their soul body. Suffering is only experienced in the mental, emotional bodies of the Astral body and the physical body. Because the awareness coming from your soul body is attached to the physical body,this is the problem. So when one incarnates into a physical body with Kundalini in Muludhara (root) chakra,the awareness shifts from the soul body which is in forever in Superconsciouness bliss into the limited Intellectual/mental, emotional mind of the physical body senses. If you notice children they are often happy ,even in war zones or refugee camps ,they are playing being happy,it's like they are "detached". This is because their physical bodies haven't fully developed so their awareness is still in their soul bodies,which is always Superconscious. They are fresh from the Superconscious astral. Adepts will often tell you to be like little children,in relation to transferring your Awareness into your soul body like the kids. Initiates in the past where often called " little children" for this reason. Even when you are child ,you often have the feeling that the physical realm is not very real,like it's a dream. The child is fresh from the Astral Ether which is more real than the physical. This "childish" feeling of the physical being like a dream,is actually closer to Reality. But due to lack of Dharma awareness and growing attachment of Awareness to the physical body as one grows up they start to convince themselves that the physical reality is the highest Reality, through the physical senses. Which is actually wrong. This further obscures your True Natural Superconscious state of your soul body. If you have the maturity and will power you can detach your awareness right now and go into your soul body,no matter what your physical circumstances are whether poor, hungry ,thirsty and so on ,you will be in Bliss. This is your True State. Now the soul body ,which is your true self is only developed through good karmic actions especially selfless ones and Yogic practices. Bad karmic actions stagnate it's growth and degenerate the other bodies. Your often find if one spent there whole life doing charity work for example,in their next life they will probably seek the Yoga. That's why in a Dharma aware nation,selfless service for the betterment of everyone is encouraged. This develops the soul body apart from just meditation, Karma yoga they call it in Hinduism. Now as the soul body develops from meditation and ethical behavior it starts to merge towards the physical body. Even increased physical body strength and flexibility also encourages the soul body to merge into the physical body. What athletes often lack is meditation to detach and internalise the awareness. So the Yoga for them doesn't materialise. If you exercise then you do meditation that's highly recommended. Martial artists in the East know this. Now as the soul body comes into the physical body ,it being Superconscious and detached , makes it easier and easier to detach your awareness from your physical body into your soul body,to experience the natural state of the soul body ,which is Superconscious ,All Knowing Bliss. The goal is take your Awareness beyond this state into the Void. This also symbolised by the skull and bones. Negrado stage, because it's beyond creation,you experience God without Ego Awareness. You experience God in totality. That's what is meant by " killing the ego" it's not actual destruction of your being or soul. It's just raising your awareness into ParaSiva. As you start going into ParaSiva ,the Kundalini also rises burning the stored Karmic seeds,while also " burning down " the soul into "ashes" (Ragnarok). As it reaches the crown chakra,ParaSiva is experienced,which is "death" of the old ego, symbolised also by the swastika and skull and bones. When you come out of this state,the result is a transformed soul body ( eagle rising out of swastika,also symbolising liberation) and the awareness permanently shifts from your physical body into your soul body. You become permanently consciously Super
Conscious as a result. You awareness will never fall into just physical body consciousness only. As you continue on to unfold. You will start to see things from the inside out as it should be. Before Kundalini rising we often have to " tune in" into Superconsciouness and after initial Kundalini rising you are permanently "turned in."

I know some won't agree but the whole unfoldment process makes more sense in relation to the Primal Soul Body. This is the only Soul Body that's uncreated doesn't evolve. The Primal Soul of God "dancing" in all beings and everything. It's this Primal Soul which in Saivite Hinduism they call Siva Nataraja. This is the "measuring stick" so to speak at which all soul bodies are measured against. Satan, Ganesha,Isis and so on are considered Gods in relation to the likeness and maturity to this Primal Soul. We are all evolving towards the likeness and maturity of this Primal Soul dancing in all of us. The soul body ,which is your individual spirit is in the image of the Primal Soul ,now you share the same Superconscious Light ,Parasakti with IT and ParaSiva state. The way it is,is you have your soul body being powered and animated by Parasakti(Super consciouss Eternal Light,Satchidanada) with the Primal Soul "dancing" and ParaSiva which is beyond both these two eternal God forms. God's Parasakti is equal in all things,the All Knowing ,Blissful State. The difference between beings comes in the difference in maturity in our individual soul bodies in relation to the one uncreated ,Primal Soul God Body, dancing in every created being from the Gods to the lowest evil beings. Wisdom ,Power , Knowledge is actually equal in every being,we all powered by the same essence. If that's the case then why is it for example Satan able to create a planet for example and we can't at the moment. Its the difference in maturity of our soul bodies. Siva Nataraja Primal Soul Cosmic Dancer obscures His powers in arccordance with the maturity of your soul body. This is well defined if you study and meditate on the Siva Nataraja image with the Five main powers of Creation the drum (Brahma);Fire destruction(Rudra);one hand in this manner ✋ preservation (Vishnu) and fear not ;one leg on an asuric baby soul meaning obscuration of power, wisdom and so on of immature baby souls (Maheshvara) and one hand pointing to the lifted leg meaning reaviling Grace ( Sadadiva) granting a mature soul wisdom ,power knowledge. The baby asuric soul that's being stepped on is also looking to the lifted leg for refugee, salvation. So Siva is the Supreme Refuge within everyone and all powers are in soul body they are just obscured. High-end Self Realised mystics all say you will see this Primal Soul Body dancing in you. Even the Gods as created beings also honor the Primal Soul. Yes the venerable Sanat Kumara is God but so are you,the difference is in maturity of the soul bodies. Satan's is in the exact likeness and maturity of the Primal Soul Cosmic Dancer Siva Nataraja and you are not at that maturity. But you are all equally powered by Siva. It makes sense to me ,the
more mature your soul body in relation to the Primal Soul "dancing" in you the more powers you have and if you reach the exact maturity of the Primal Soul within you,you are granted the same powers of Creation, Preservation, Destruction, Obscuration and Reaviling Grace. If you read the Tirumantirum by the Saivite saint Tirimular who had achieved all 8 major siddhas of the Magnum Opus. He says to a soul who has Realised the Self,even Siva brings you before the Gods and tells them that you are Siva, and the Gods also worship you as Siva, God.
Now your soul body is always in All Knowing, Consciousness Bliss because of its proximity to Siva,Atman. So everyone right now is in
Eternal Bliss in their soul body. Suffering is only experienced in the mental, emotional bodies of the Astral body and the physical body. Because the awareness coming from your soul body is attached to the physical body,this is the problem. So when one incarnates into a physical body with Kundalini in Muludhara (root) chakra,the awareness shifts from the soul body which is in forever in Superconsciouness bliss into the limited Intellectual/mental, emotional mind of the physical body senses. If you notice children they are often happy ,even in war zones or refugee camps ,they are playing being happy,it's like they are "detached". This is because their physical bodies haven't fully developed so their awareness is still in their soul bodies,which is always Superconscious. They are fresh from the Superconscious astral. Adepts will often tell you to be like little children,in relation to transferring your Awareness into your soul body like the kids. Initiates in the past where often called " little children" for this reason. Even when you are child ,you often have the feeling that the physical realm is not very real,like it's a dream. The child is fresh from the Astral Ether which is more real than the physical. This "childish" feeling of the physical being like a dream,is actually closer to Reality. But due to lack of Dharma awareness and growing attachment of Awareness to the physical body as one grows up they start to convince themselves that the physical reality is the highest Reality, through the physical senses. Which is actually wrong. This further obscures your True Natural Superconscious state of your soul body. If you have the maturity and will power you can detach your awareness right now and go into your soul body,no matter what your physical circumstances are whether poor, hungry ,thirsty and so on ,you will be in Bliss. This is your True State. Now the soul body ,which is your true self is only developed through good karmic actions especially selfless ones and Yogic practices. Bad karmic actions stagnate it's growth and degenerate the other bodies. Your often find if one spent there whole life doing charity work for example,in their next life they will probably seek the Yoga. That's why in a Dharma aware nation,selfless service for the betterment of everyone is encouraged. This develops the soul body apart from just meditation, Karma yoga they call it in Hinduism. Now as the soul body develops from meditation and ethical behavior it starts to merge towards the physical body. Even increased physical body strength and flexibility also encourages the soul body to merge into the physical body. What athletes often lack is meditation to detach and internalise the awareness. So the Yoga for them doesn't materialise. If you exercise then you do meditation that's highly recommended. Martial artists in the East know this. Now as the soul body comes into the physical body ,it being Superconscious and detached , makes it easier and easier to detach your awareness from your physical body into your soul body,to experience the natural state of the soul body ,which is Superconscious ,All Knowing Bliss. The goal is take your Awareness beyond this state into the Void. This also symbolised by the skull and bones. Negrado stage, because it's beyond creation,you experience God without Ego Awareness. You experience God in totality. That's what is meant by " killing the ego" it's not actual destruction of your being or soul. It's just raising your awareness into ParaSiva. As you start going into ParaSiva ,the Kundalini also rises burning the stored Karmic seeds,while also " burning down " the soul into "ashes" (Ragnarok). As it reaches the crown chakra,ParaSiva is experienced,which is "death" of the old ego, symbolised also by the swastika and skull and bones. When you come out of this state,the result is a transformed soul body ( eagle rising out of swastika,also symbolising liberation) and the awareness permanently shifts from your physical body into your soul body. You become permanently consciously Super
Conscious as a result. You awareness will never fall into just physical body consciousness only. As you continue on to unfold. You will start to see things from the inside out as it should be. Before Kundalini rising we often have to " tune in" into Superconsciouness and after initial Kundalini rising you are permanently "turned in."

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:

This resonates with me on a deep level. His mastery over our physical plane is quite extreme, as has been my experience in receiving direct “sign” from animals to my amazement, where logical behaviour of said animals was ruled out.

Sometimes mere openness to his presence can lead someone to those realizations.

He never ceases to amaze me! Thank you

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:

Furthermore, the never ending practices and understanding of “animism” in countless cultures which one can attribute the word animal stemming from this is an indication of “spirit” which are direct extensions of his powerful unbounded spirit being found in all animals and species.

While each animal is “animated” by atma which in this realm is limited by the wheels(zodiac) expression as it is varied in how it manifests physically, from the Suns rays and brightness on it, his control or handle of the wheel(zodiac), means that these manifested forms are indeed under his FULL control, though this might be harder to see under the current times.

His worship through the ages are indications of human beings(which as we know are given the potential of higher consciousness) realizing this truth and having the desire to break out of the cycle, the wheel.

Hope I am on the right track with these realizations, of course some refinement is endlessly required on this path(as we continuously fix the backwards effect of the current times) but your post inspired me to add to the discussion, and maybe this might add light for others on this thread as well.

Specter said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I’ll give my attempt at answering…

There are limits on how much the brain can comprehend, this is based on the physical plane and limit and degree of consciousness being expressed in us. Certain laws rule this physical plane of existence, thus things such as being able to escape death, understand how and why one has been formed, how and why the the zodiac constitutes the human form, where this all leads to etc. not only requires strenuous study in a lot of cases, but also an expanded consciousness to even begin this comprehension, where the “brain” or mind can connect these dots all together. As the astral memory and ancestral knowledge of these is more faint through the passage of time and mass consciousness focusing on utter crap(abrahamic religions).

Though it helps a lot but is not necessary, in some cases book study is not very required, but understanding of fundamentals that help one change the form so that ones cup(consciousness) has expanded to receive and be filled with knowledge is enough. This is the serpent which is seen over and over again in the ages as the most important element to clear the dross of the “spines” experience through time and aids in creating a more “blank template” so that one can elevate in a more pure spirit form through completing the magnum opus.

Satan’s understanding of us as our creator, might far exceed our current capacity to even understand this in full. I would argue that it isn’t unanswerable questions that are the issue, but how much capacity ones mind has to understand those answers given. Almost like paradoxes would exists if this goes beyond this dimension and the limits of this physical plane, but is ones mind able or ready to understand these potential paradoxes? This is a bit of speculation, but I hope you get the point here.

My thought is that though one would want to understand certain things, the limits are only how far one is at in their spiritual advancement. The same reason why it would be extremely overwhelming and I would say dangerous to present the steps of the magnum opus to someone who hasn’t meditated in an entire or multiple lifetimes, or reached a level where this information would be handled maturely and responsibly. Such a limit is based on readiness and the comprehension of ones place in the cosmos.

The same reason why, if I walked up to some stranger down the street, telling them about the truth we know here, this will in most if not all cases immediately result in resistance and even total rejection, and dissonance. That limit is based on the current unfortunate downward spiral of their soul.

As someone of Satan in the past, would and might immediately understand the tune of what you’re telling them, making it click instantly for them. Hope that sheds light.

I can attest to your statement of grid geometry and energy.
I had an experience when I just finished meditating on the crown chakra.
In a split second, I saw and felt my aura explosively expand into what is very similar to a Hoberman sphere/ Icosahedron.
It was a bit painful but not in a physical sense. It's hard to describe.

NakedPluto said:
serpentwalker666 said:

As I replied in a private email to something related to this for someone, this is part of the Crown expanding and interacting with the lower chakras, such as the field of the 6th chakra. Work on maintaining a bright Crown chakra. You'll see also the geometry of space and related in this way by the Crown. The real sight is not by the 3rd eye, but by the flow of the Crown.

It can also be hypnotic, and a self-induced state, where this flow of the grid geometry induces movement and other senses of the body. If pursued and in somewhat good control, you can see nothing more than how reality appears to be and the real sacred geometry flowering. This state of being also is very demanding, and as so training for even the act of observation needs to be done.

I know from experience that a continuum of this state would unbalance the being great, not being at the level of it. But in time, whenever you apply yourself on the Crown, this geometry can unfold and be taped into.

Sanskrit vibration on the Crown is a key to this opening. If you have the pathways and the vayus openly felt as well, this is just a matter of meditation. Being also you benefited more from a Serpent interaction, you need to reach a balance from where this meditational growth can happen. Have absolutely no worry.

It is also important to state, that if in this lifetime you reached a glimpse of a state such as this, it is totally attainable in your lifetime. So good luck.

Amazing post HP. Whenever I read the doctrines I feel at home.

Lately I've felt an indifference towards myself and I've noticed that Satan is most patient with me. I keep looping back to an issue I've been having and Satan gives answers yet I'm having difficulties accepting them as I feel estranged towards my identity. I think I'm leaving myself open to psychic attacks and it's trying to isolate me from Satan and my GD.

HPC, you continue to be a ray of light and truth to me. Over the course of my time here I've come to love you, even before you've known of my existence. I hope you see me as SS because there are influences trying to dissuade me of my Satanic self.

My apologies for straying off the topic but the poem made nostalgic and emotional.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES
HAIL COBRA

This was just what I needed to hear! Thank you so much for this beautiful sermon. I never realized there was a sea of knowledge. I've heard many new-age people call this "spirit" or "source", the higher consciousness that all people are connected to.

It seems true that we're all connected in some way. However, this is largely misinterpreted as "we are all one." Believing this and seeking it out would be harmful, especially considering the energies and kinds of souls that inhabit this world. I'm finally starting to see that religion and the new age is all about creating a borg society.

It also inspires me how so much of this poem ties into rising the kundalini and achieving higher consciousness. This has inspired me to hold fast on continuing to meditate and improve myself. Even though it feels like I'm inching my way slowly toward new progress I'll keep doing so without doubting or pitying myself.

I've been all about quotes lately and there's one that really stands out to me:
"In life, we must first learn to crawl, then stand, then walk, then run, and only then, fly. We cannot crawl into flying." - Friedrich Nietzsche

One quote that I really detest is from Albert Einstein: "“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”
I'd argue that change always occurs naturally in science, hence why many of our same methods have been greatly refined and improved. I'm not a scientist but for him to even consider this notion, to me, is insanity. But I digress...

Satan's name has such deep meaning. I can't express enough gratitude for you helping us understand what he represents and embodies.

Sorry for rambling again. I have an off-topic question for anyone who may recall.
What does "God" mean as an allegory in the bible? I think it was something to do with chakras but I totally forgot where I read this.

serpentwalker666 said:

If i may ask, how did you do this? Just regular satanic meditation on your crown chakra?

Specter said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Correction, she said that she doesn’t have all the answers but Satan told her “very soon”. Not that Satan himself doesn’t have all the answers.

As it’s been said before, Satan and The Gods reveal things over time, not all at once.

I have enjoyed very much how each year I can return to previous readings and find new intelligence, new ways of looking at life, because these all come forth from truth, we can find relations to our now developed knowledge.

This is my own understanding of this poem, though I would trust HP Cobras explanation more than my own xD
----
One who is capable of knowledge, the ability of knowing, "knowledge able", knows, that within all of the knowledge of man, contains at least a portion of Satans knowledge.

One should consider all the things that man consider as amiable and intelligent as potentially deriving from the intelligence of Satan. We may study the teachings of man, and accept truth where we can find it. But these are only a portion of what is Truth.

The lotus tree, within the seventh heaven, the crown chakra, the source of understanding, of knowledge, is the place in which Satan found a path to divine development.

What we know as the mind, the intelligence, realized conciousness, this is the place where we can achieve our own revelation, it is very well described by the HP that knowledge, intelligence, conciousness, study, meditation, these are the most important keys to advancement and growth. Relating to the above, if one would filter the truth from the teachings of man, they will find a proper path to development.

For that Satan is all-hearing, the all-knowing; his conciousness, intelligence, there is not a place in the universe that can hide from Satan, he is aware of all the workings of the universe, why things are as they are, and where things will follow.

Can all the knowledge of the entire universe fit within a physical being? Satans conciousness resides within and outside of man. There are tales of Witches being able to embody animals, I believe this is a very true development that comes from enhancing conciousness. It is also known that the Gods are capable of entering the spirit of man or beast. Satans Conciousness resides within all of existence, throughout all of the universe, within and without. He is capable of utilizing the intelligence of all existence. I believe, his conciousness, is the amalgamation of all conciousness, all-hearing, all-knowing.

Glorified is my sanctity and elevated is my name.
Satan, Satya, Eternal Truth, has, by the efforts of his development, risen above and become greater than Nature itself.
I am not sure if Nature actually guides itself, if it has a conciousness, but I know that Satan can guide Nature. Being that he is all knowing and all hearing, it is to Satan that we would ask to guide Nature, and not to the chaotic storms that would bring us to ruin. His name is Elevated. It is above all.

Paradise is my wine and Hell is the heat of my scorching wind.

Man finds great enjoyment from the drinking of wine, Satan instead drinks from the fountain of youth. Paradise, the realm of immortal joy. Wine is the fermented fruit from the tree. He recieves paradise from the lotus tree. I find the next portion a bit of a mystery. Perhaps, As Satan goes about his existence, he creates great scorching winds. It is by his existence, that Hell may exist, he has within his all knowing conciousness, the ability to retain the souls of man. And pass them into another life.

"Constellations prostrated to me until I was elevated. Like the prostration of servents to the served."

All of the things that could reach Satan prior to his elevation, they were the tools that allowed him to achieve elevation. It is not outside of Nature that Satan found his elevation. It was in fact, Nature itself that was a servent to Satan, Nature brought him into existence, Nature provided the body and the ability of conciousness, Nature provided light and energy.

Think of your bed at night, how it serves you in your sleep, allows you to rest your body and become refreshed for the next day. In the same way, Nature is the bedrest for conciousness, nourishing existence.

"And all those in the universe said to me O God, Lead us into the straight path."

When those among the universe saw that such a divine being could exist, they knew that there was a purpose beyond the supposed chaotic nature of the universe. The bedrest of conciousness created a being that was above itself. Nature created a being that became elevated above Nature. No longer was the chaotic eternity of clashing stars neccessary to nourish the advancement of the universe....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back