Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Receiving Help From The Gods: Is It An Exchange?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Chialod said:
Hello, I would like to tell you a long story as short as I can. I had a girlfriend, her family is very conservative and her family learned about our situation, unfortunately we had to break up after that. This happened 1 year ago. At that time, I wouldn't interrupt my meditations, yoga and rtr's. Then I want fix this situation. I wanted to cast a spell for her, but at that moment I thought that my spiritual power could not do such a complicated spell, because I had to gain the consent of her family, they hated me, so it was very difficult to change their minds. I decided to get help from the satan, I did a h standard ritual for help me for this situation, so I wanted the girl to come back to me and continue our relationship from where we left off. It must be August at that time, I did 250 rtr in total for 2 months and I participated in all war calendars, I also did extra rtrs. of course Since my request was a bit complicated, I wanted to give an equal response, even though I kept promise and did all my rtr, during which time i gave extra focus to my spirituality, meditations etc. almost 8-9 hours a day was just meditation rtr and other things (by the way, from this event) I stated in my standard rite that I take responsibility for all things that may occur due to it. 2 months later when I came across this things ended in the worst possible way and even the girl's family sued me and I'm still dealing with these cases it really ended in the worst possible way and since then I would do the standard ritual and ask the satan why he didn't help me Because I kept promise and I was doing everything carefully, but the result was like this, so it's really over with the worst that could happen, now I'm asking you all my hard work was wasted I was broken and lived away from the SS until now, I distracted myself for months without meditation and rtr, but if I decide to come back now, it is not possible for me to renew my faith in the satan without getting an answer to this question, I can answer any questions. Thanks in advance for the answers (Sorry for bad translate i tried my best for this complicated situation)

The correlation that since we do Spiritual Warfare or some obligation [which is for our own collective future and yes, the Gods appreciate this and take one seriously] does not mean that you will not undergo negative or even excessively negative events in life.

Exchanging service for penance is not how this works. There is way more to life than this.

This false presupposition is simply unreal, and is rooted on enemy religions. Yes, the Gods are going to help people, and they will provide you the necessary tools to help yourself above all.

How you will use your power and free will is however resting in your own hands.

These events have to do with our choices, our souls and our outlook of existence. Sometimes, they only have to do with others and their own unattended garbage. With more and more development, we can just navigate these blows of life more and more, or at least make our life and our experience easier, but these never really go "away".

This is why we build spiritual powers based on the teachings of the Gods, so that we are able to navigate these situations. They will happen in everyone's life and there is no avoiding this. That is also why it's emphasized in Spiritual Satanism to be strong, be ready for black magick, have a justice oriented mind etc. Because life's rules are life's rules.

Asking help from the Gods provides help and guidance, but these erupt and these are inscribed and karmic inside, ie, other beings can alter these only so far.

Instead of asking yourself why the relationship should not continue, which is a valid lesson or thing to ask in itself, you can also ask yourself how more worse it could have went if continued. It appears you forcing this to continue has caused an array of problems in itself and that the people of the other side aren't people who want to live without problems either.

Certain toxic relationships only keep increasing in toxicity, until the people in them are destroyed. None of the Gods would help a person destroy themselves.

Personally, there are quite a few things I have asked for help from the Gods, and what I wanted especially in the early years was the absolute most negative choice or outcome for my own life. Due to a small mind, we cannot comprehend this and it might take years to comprehend.

Gods provide quality help but above all help through giving understanding. Eventually then you become happier and more attained than simply when one gets what they "want".

If one asked for example the Gods for help in getting a fix of heroin, they would not receive any help. In fact, they might show the person necessary events to even deter them from this decision.

Of course most people only want to do what "they want" and in this case we are on our own in making our negative choices. We hurt over not getting what we "wanted" yet when things go wrong, who assists in something is the person that receives every complaint.

For example, you "wanted" to go after the said person at all costs even after probably, as I gather from your post, you have been called off by them. You didn't take no for an answer at all, and this escalated into further and further problems until even the law got involved because of the girl's puritan parents.

As the situation sounds obsessive on both sides, it could be even worse.

The Gods do provide a different form of help here which is indirect, which is showing you the proper way to walk your existence in contrast to merely going after your wants. Knowing what one wants and cutting losses is also a necessary part of life, albeit the part where people hate the most.

The best way to proceed with said desire, if you still want this or are after this, is that you could do a working instead that you two are finally together. You also have that choice but that doesn't look like it was any good until now. However, the more we do mistakes in a situation, the more difficult it is to turn the situation around.

Do not sacrifice your path because of negative events or obstacles that come in your way, because it's simply not worth it. The obstacles can also frequently be highly internal - repressed desires, a stuck mind, lies we want to tell ourselves, the list goes.

In closing, be aware that this is not an exchange and it must not be treated in a gross way of payments such as trying to pay one's desire out with Rituals, praise or whatever. The relationship with the Gods extends way beyond this.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I think help should always be approached in a "this is what i want to do, should i" sort of way with an open mind. Rather than "this is what i want, and i need your help in getting it."

Otherwise, in my opinion, the Gods could actually be helping you by showing you its not a good decision but you're so focused on getting it youre not open to their signs

I could be wrong in this but the Gods are teachers not genies and should be approached in such a way

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Chialod said:
Hello, I would like to tell you a long story as short as I can. I had a girlfriend, her family is very conservative and her family learned about our situation, unfortunately we had to break up after that. This happened 1 year ago. At that time, I wouldn't interrupt my meditations, yoga and rtr's. Then I want fix this situation. I wanted to cast a spell for her, but at that moment I thought that my spiritual power could not do such a complicated spell, because I had to gain the consent of her family, they hated me, so it was very difficult to change their minds. I decided to get help from the satan, I did a h standard ritual for help me for this situation, so I wanted the girl to come back to me and continue our relationship from where we left off. It must be August at that time, I did 250 rtr in total for 2 months and I participated in all war calendars, I also did extra rtrs. of course Since my request was a bit complicated, I wanted to give an equal response, even though I kept promise and did all my rtr, during which time i gave extra focus to my spirituality, meditations etc. almost 8-9 hours a day was just meditation rtr and other things (by the way, from this event) I stated in my standard rite that I take responsibility for all things that may occur due to it. 2 months later when I came across this things ended in the worst possible way and even the girl's family sued me and I'm still dealing with these cases it really ended in the worst possible way and since then I would do the standard ritual and ask the satan why he didn't help me Because I kept promise and I was doing everything carefully, but the result was like this, so it's really over with the worst that could happen, now I'm asking you all my hard work was wasted I was broken and lived away from the SS until now, I distracted myself for months without meditation and rtr, but if I decide to come back now, it is not possible for me to renew my faith in the satan without getting an answer to this question, I can answer any questions. Thanks in advance for the answers (Sorry for bad translate i tried my best for this complicated situation)

The correlation that since we do Spiritual Warfare or some obligation [which is for our own collective future and yes, the Gods appreciate this and take one seriously] does not mean that you will not undergo negative or even excessively negative events in life.

Exchanging service for penance is not how this works. There is way more to life than this.

This false presupposition is simply unreal, and is rooted on enemy religions. Yes, the Gods are going to help people, and they will provide you the necessary tools to help yourself above all.

These events have to do with our choices, our souls and our outlook of existence. Sometimes, they only have to do with others and their own unattended garbage. With more and more development, we can just navigate these blows of life more and more, or at least make our life and our experience easier, but these never really go "away".

This is why we build spiritual powers based on the teachings of the Gods, so that we are able to navigate these situations. They will happen in everyone's life and there is no avoiding this. That is also why it's emphasized in Spiritual Satanism to be strong, be ready for black magick, have a justice oriented mind etc. Because life's rules are life's rules.

Asking help from the Gods provides help and guidance, but these erupt and these are inscribed and karmic inside, ie, other beings can alter these only so far.

Instead of asking yourself why the relationship should not continue, which is a valid lesson or thing to ask in itself, you can also ask yourself how more worse it could have went if continued. It appears you forcing this to continue has caused an array of problems in itself and that the people of the other side aren't people who want to live without problems either.

Certain toxic relationships only keep increasing in toxicity, until the people in them are destroyed. None of the Gods would help a person destroy themselves.

Personally, there are quite a few things I have asked for help from the Gods, and what I wanted especially in the early years was the absolute most negative choice or outcome for my own life. Due to a small mind, we cannot comprehend this and it might take years to comprehend.

Gods provide quality help but above all help through giving understanding. Eventually then you become happier and more attained than simply when one gets what they "want".

If one asked for example the Gods for help in getting a fix of heroin, they would not receive any help. In fact, they might show the person necessary events to even deter them from this decision.

Of course most people only want to do what "they want" and in this case we are on our own in making our negative choices. We hurt over not getting what we "wanted" yet when things go wrong, who assists in something is the person that receives every complaint.

For example, you "wanted" to go after the said person at all costs even after probably, as I gather from your post, you have been called off by them. You didn't take no for an answer at all, and this escalated into further and further problems until even the law got involved because of the girl's puritan parents.

The Gods do provide a different form of help here which is indirect, which is showing you the proper way to walk your existence in contrast to merely going after your wants. Knowing what one wants and cutting losses is also a necessary part of life, albeit the part where people hate the most.

The best way to proceed with said desire, if you still want this or are after this, is that you could do a working instead that you two are finally together. You also have that choice but that doesn't look like it was any good until now. However, the more we do mistakes in a situation, the more difficult it is to turn the situation around.

Do not sacrifice your path because of negative events or obstacles that come in your way, because it's simply not worth it. The obstacles can also frequently be highly internal - repressed desires, a stuck mind, lies we want to tell ourselves, the list goes.

In closing, be aware that this is not an exchange and it must not be treated in a gross way of payments such as trying to pay one's desire out with Rituals, praise or whatever. The relationship with the Gods extends way beyond this.

Exactly, I would just keep doing your work towards the end goal … life doesn’t have a timer, ya never know when it’s our time, so live it up, and work hard! And don’t give in! Valhalla! Hail satan!

There were times when I’ve had to make very big decisions that would alter life forever on the spot and completely unprepared. Bettering ourselves helps prepare us for these events, especially in times when answers can’t immediately be received from the Gods. Sometimes they have no answers and fall silent. You already know what to do then.

There were times when I would’ve just done absolutely anything to fix my relationship with the person who I had kids with, even put myself at high risk and refuse to accept certain facts, downplay them, and just pretend like things are fine. Kids and family are the most sacred thing in my life, and that includes the other persons family and the other person. Imagine having a family with someone and how difficult that would be. Other people’s relationships seem so meaningless and menial compared. My guardian came in VERY strong, probably the strongest he’s ever done in my entire life through this separation and even facilitated it. I tried my best not to question it and accept what was happening, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t devastated. I cried a lot, every day, for months. It had to happen based on what was going on and the push from the Gods, however negative I felt about it, had to happen. I also had told them previously that if something terrible would happen to me, even if I told them I wanted things to stay the same, to go ahead and make it happen. It was a vague statement but they followed through.

I didn’t understand much of it still at the time. There’s a lot of strange things that happened then. I did a formal ritual one night asking for help in fixing this problem and bringing us back together for the sake of family about 8 months after the split. I felt like it was critical to survival even. Quarantine was high and I was in a different city away from family completely alone and left with almost nothing. I still didn’t fully see or understand why it had to be this way. Things were actually perfect, just a little too perfect, for many years with this person. There was still some hope left and based on my other relationships, still didn’t see all that had happened as worthy of tearing a family apart. It was the first time I ever received, in short, an absolute NO from the Gods. It was a strong absolute no way. And it was pretty immediate.

I turned on a movie that was basically about a woman who looked even a little similar to me who was working in matrix nightmare happily and blindly. If I remember right, she took pills every day and was brainwashed. She woke up, and when she began to recognize what was happening all hell broke loose. She had to pretend to be blind and barely escaped. This was right after the ritual.

A few days later I got a call from someone who said he had been talking about killing me and had been talking about it for quite some time, even when he was good to my face. Leaving no traces of evidence that he’d spoken of this. A guy who he said “would take care of things for him” cryptically, moved from being a thousand miles away to just an hour or so away from me too. This was my answer from Raum.

Everything revealed in time OP. Look at what your gut is telling you. No two situations are the exact same but it could definitely be worse. I still struggle with these losses but I now see that if I care about myself above even my kids sometimes, I’ll be making better choices that’ll be beneficial for them as well. There was no way of knowing that things would play out this way either, and that’s totally okay. If I had cared more about myself then maybe I would have even seen more negative traits in him rather than falling into this guy trying to play savior to benefit his own arrogant and ignorant ego. In my mind then, a provider type was the right choice and that can sometimes be difficult to find in my age group. We live and we learn. I’m glad it happened and I’m glad it ended.

I thought I’d be more jaded after this situation but for some reason it had the opposite effect.

The dude has also been getting his ass handed to him in every other area of life as far as I’ve heard, and he will continue to suffer at the sake of his own doings. I don’t even need to do anything against him directly, he does it all himself. He looks like absolute shit now too, almost died once.

Wise man once said... “bitches be crazy :cool:” shrug it off and try not to pick it apart too hard. I’m also very glad I didn’t get hit-manned :lol: such a stupid boy.

Satan once said to me:
Not every victory is a victory.
So it's not always good when I get what I want.
I have unfortunately experienced this many times.

Something similar to your situation happened to me (my ex-girlfriend had left me because of an argument we had and her parents hated me).

But I asked Satanachia and Asmodeus for help; they have since educated me in the realm of my love relationships, they showed me a Yantra that specifically helped to reconcile friendships and love relationships, but gave me the warning that it was best to let her go and move on with my life.

Unfortunately I was very stubborn and clinging to get things done and did not heed their warning, so I did a 40 day work with the yantra they had shown me and in 9 days I got her begging and pleading for me to be her boyfriend again.

At the beginning everything was going well, however the initial arguments that led me to break up with her before were still present; this in a matter of days caused us to break up again and I ended up bad financially, additionally in my social life I ended up without friends.

Whose fault was it? TOTALLY MINE
What did I do after I ended up in a bad way? I focused on cutting the love ties with the munka mantra and creating new friendships, I also dedicated more time to power meditation, and I apologized to Satanachia and Asmodeus for not having listened to them.

Postscript:
The yantra that I occupied and may be useful to you is number 19 of the necronomicon.

You don't do the RTR's for the Gods, you do them to save our future and remove the jewish power from earth.
When I was new I did them for Satan, as I didn't really care about people and the world, now I do them for the latter.

Aquarius said:
You don't do the RTR's for the Gods, you do them to save our future and remove the jewish power from earth.
When I was new I did them for Satan, as I didn't really care about people and the world, now I do them for the latter.

Yes, just the same case with advancing. I share your opinion here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Totally agree because of ME TOO :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Chialod said:
Hello, I would like to tell you a long story as short as I can.
What many people don't get (maybe because they are relatively new) is that we don't do RTRs to „please” or to „help” the Gods. I don't think there is anything they can possibly need from us humans as the Gods exist at a whole different level of technological and spiritual evolution, so superior that most of us can't even imagine. They don't `need` our RTRs, we need the RTRs, to invest the energies these create into the salvation of the planet from being conquered by an enemy allien race. Is simple as that, spiritual warfare. They have jewish magic and ritual sacrifices, we have RTRs.

So no your work was definitely not useless, you invested this energy into the goal mentionned above. While indeed some SS do need desperate help and are asking the Gods for it, and while it does state on the JoS that we should offer something back for the help received, I don't agree that is normal to offer to do RTRs in exchange because we by default as Spiritual Satanists have to do them. Is a duty. Is indeed debatable that you offered to do more than you would normally but still the way you wrote about it made it look like RTRs are something we must do for the benefit of the Gods so the more we do the more they should help up and if they don't, the RTRs are useless. It doesn't work this way. I remember a few years ago HPS Maxine was saying that an SS who doesn't do RTRs despite being completely able to do them is a parasite. It most likely was posted in the previous forum as I cannot find the post.

Next time if you decide to ask the Gods for help again, you can perhaps offer to do something else, something extra that not everybody does, something to help the community like activism, translations, whatever you are good at, not something that is normally a duty of a Spiritual Satanist. And also don't take it as an exchange coin, but take it as a voluntary good that you do for the community, to expand and grow. As long as you have full privacy and a bit of time like one hour a day available, participating in all the RTR schedules should be the norm, not something to brag about, again for the goal of freeing a planet from slavery. Is true maybe the Gods pay more importance to those who do more RTRs than those who don't but as I said this is not to be taken as exchance coin for receiving help. Or maybe you don't believe this planet is heading to slavery and is all a conspiracy theory, if this is the case then you need to do some research to understand why this is the case and why the RTRs must be done. By the way that's only my personal opinion and not something to be considered as standard practice, and I might be wrong to some extent.

Aquarius said:

But I want to trade 100 RTRs a day for 1 million BTC. Why can I not have it? You must be wrong. I need to go cry to jehovah. Hold on.

Aquarius said:

But I want to trade 100 RTRs a day for 1 million BTC. Why can I not have it? You must be wrong. I need to go cry to jehovah. Hold on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Chialod said:

Good sermon! :)

One thing to add, to the OP: Did you receive actual confirmation from Satan that He would agree to this? Or did you just assume he would. Rhetorical question, because I'm betting you just assumed.

When you want something, ask if it is what is best for you. Satan wants us to grow and evolve and advance, He will guide us to know what is best for us, if we are open to guidance.

This was great to read and i am sure a lot needed to hear it. A lot of people do not understand that coming to Satan does not completely erase all negativity and setbacks in life but makes it better in general because of the opening put before us to take matters into our own hands. Oftentimes what one needs and what one wants are different things and the Gods know this, and know us better than we know ourselves.

Its in times of hard lessons people can also receive of what they need to hear or get vs what they would rather get which is not always pleasant but necessary to prevent even bigger problems, or it could be that the person did not take it a pon themselves to take the right measures to protect themselves against something.

Also with life in general the Gods are not going to hold our hands every step of the way. Setbacks and unfortunate events are also part of life. And even when they happen we can be given advice on how to best navigate them to better cope and mitigate effects.

I think OP has a few issues here:

1.quid pro quo
2.what i call the pipeline syndrome
3. the non-existent causality

1. Life is not as direct, as simple as I do A, I get B. For instance, you work for money. With money you can get food, clothes etc. But you don't work directly for food. If you did, you were a slave.

2. You want a girlfriend as in having a spouse that understands you and you can share life's joy and hardships with her. Nothing fancy here. But you then change this to this particular girlfriend. When this happens is like you have a river and you say I am thirsty, but I want the water from it to come through this particular pipe. And that's going to be difficult. Even if you used that particular pipe in the past, it may now be clogged with residue or rusty.

Ok, I'm not comparing your girlfriend with a pipe, human relations are way more complex than this, all I'm saying is that there is a time and a place for everything. When a relationship has run it's course it is better to leave it at that and move on. The main reason is that you want a girlfriend to bring you happiness and if that's not happening what's the point?

3. I used to believe everything was connected. If I was in a bad mood and it rained outside I had somehow caused it. Or if I did something smart let's say, people somehow knew and looked up at me or something. This I think is due to our inflated egos and our upbringing. The god in the sky that sees it all and makes "cohencidenses"(coincidences) happen, because we see it in the movies and believe every stupid thing we do is having a major influence somewhere. Only it doesn't.

The lady at the grocery store is always gonna look at me the same, no matter if I did good or bad that day. Your mom will probably give you a lecture no matter if you are a genius or not. If you fail your exam today the taxi driver will still take you to place A. And it will probably even take you next month even if you pass it then. Things happen everywhere in the world all the time and so little of them are related.

========================================================================================================

Relax and do things for the right reasons, rather then for the "right" outcomes. You can't control the outcome anyway and can't even possibly know what is the best outcome for you. What you can focus instead is your feelings, what you feel is right, do the work, keep the work unrelated, work for objective A will not influence work for objective B and wait. What we strive for in Satanism amongst other things is balance.

Let's end with a joke: how many RTRs do you think it takes to clean up the dust from your room? If you think 250 or even 500 you're in the wrong kiddo. But a vacuum cleaner or a nice broom might do the trick. RTRs free.

The worst possible situation ? How do you know it ended in the worst way? It could be much worse  , especially if you worked for Satan and yourself, Satan and thr Gods help us even without asking them, BUT in their own way, a way beyond our human understanding.

As an example, you love that girl but that girl will become a bad influence in the future, you don't see the future, they do.
personal example (i loved a girl and i lost her and i was broken 2years but now(6years ahead) i realize it was the best thing because i changed and her presence could be a disaster , because i changed by meditations but she'll remain the same. What i belive i wanted and i was back then was a lie, evolving you discover your true self and true desires.

Our way of seeing how the Gods help could be useful for us is limitated.
Even if it seemd to be THE PERFECT PLAN, the thing we need, it may not be.

I asked for money and i risked money and lost all of them, and i was pissed off, but now i look back and realize that if i got those money then it could be a disaster, because of my limitated perception in that moment and the limitations that could come with those money and my way of seeing the whole thing.

Every RTR and good thing you do for Satan will be somehow rewarded, don't know when,where, and how, but it will be.(sometimed in another life)

The Point is to understand exactly that you don't know what is in Satan's and God's HEADS and how they see and plan things, so their help shouldn't be in your plans, because sometimes if they'll do what we ask them just bcs we did some rituals , even if what we ask for is bad for us but we think is good , where will we be ?

Activism, Rituals RTRS should always come after personal empowerment, because we are the main help that we have for our problems.

I waited for answers and help and i didn't got any for MONTHS, my present was a disaster and the tought of future a bad dream, all because of how sure i was about my perspective on their help.

Saying a GOD or SATAN will help you is ignorance, is saying "i know what Satan will do and what is his plan" no, you DON'T.
And if you belive you do, when you will realize you don't you will be sad and confused,angry and motivated to leave SS.

Their help , until you can CLEAR AND LOUD hear them , should be just a POSSIBILITY , not something you BELIVE WITH ALL YOU HAVE.

Speaking about help that we ask for, on a bigger picture , not helping is helping, not giving you bad things that seem to you like good things is a GOOD thing for you, so,  helpful.

People don't like the truth because they don't want their ilusions destroyed. Or smth like that
-Nietszche

The truth is that, most of our problems are on us, and if going through pain , suffering and problems will help us develop and become stronger, i think Satan and the Gods will let us to go through them, even if for us that will seem like the most stupid sh1t to do, in those moments.

Depending on their help is stupid and ignorant,because it mean expecting and expecting mean thinking they will do this or that... they do and will do as they want, without you asking for it,or you beliving is good or bad, their agenda is our evolution and by evolving we are more than capable of going through any kind of "impossible" problem or situation we face when we are week.

The anger of being weak, the feeling of not being able to..of.not having...of the desires and dreams that we know and see we wouldn't achieve, ALL THOSE are fuel for benefic actions.

The only one that can save you, is your own self, you are the one who did do and will do the work.

They give informations, but you use them
They give oportunities, but you use them.
They give a boost, but you use it.
They help, but is ON YOU how you see,use,understand and accept that help(which may be as i said above exactly the opossite of what you expected or tought as good)

Just once you accept that, nobody will come on a white horse and save you from the sh1t your in,especially in the way you think, you'll be able to start using your potential of doing it yourself.

It doesn't really matter how much you want reality to be different, unless you change it with actions and power, nothing will change.

Sundara said:
There were times when I’ve had to make very big decisions that would alter life forever on the spot and completely unprepared. Bettering ourselves helps prepare us for these events, especially in times when answers can’t immediately be received from the Gods. Sometimes they have no answers and fall silent. You already know what to do then.

There were times when I would’ve just done absolutely anything to fix my relationship with the person who I had kids with, even put myself at high risk and refuse to accept certain facts, downplay them, and just pretend like things are fine. Kids and family are the most sacred thing in my life, and that includes the other persons family and the other person. Imagine having a family with someone and how difficult that would be. Other people’s relationships seem so meaningless and menial compared. My guardian came in VERY strong, probably the strongest he’s ever done in my entire life through this separation and even facilitated it. I tried my best not to question it and accept what was happening, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t devastated. I cried a lot, every day, for months. It had to happen based on what was going on and the push from the Gods, however negative I felt about it, had to happen. I also had told them previously that if something terrible would happen to me, even if I told them I wanted things to stay the same, to go ahead and make it happen. It was a vague statement but they followed through.

I didn’t understand much of it still at the time. There’s a lot of strange things that happened then. I did a formal ritual one night asking for help in fixing this problem and bringing us back together for the sake of family about 8 months after the split. I felt like it was critical to survival even. Quarantine was high and I was in a different city away from family completely alone and left with almost nothing. I still didn’t fully see or understand why it had to be this way. Things were actually perfect, just a little too perfect, for many years with this person. There was still some hope left and based on my other relationships, still didn’t see all that had happened as worthy of tearing a family apart. It was the first time I ever received, in short, an absolute NO from the Gods. It was a strong absolute no way. And it was pretty immediate.

I turned on a movie that was basically about a woman who looked even a little similar to me who was working in matrix nightmare happily and blindly. If I remember right, she took pills every day and was brainwashed. She woke up, and when she began to recognize what was happening all hell broke loose. She had to pretend to be blind and barely escaped. This was right after the ritual.

A few days later I got a call from someone who said he had been talking about killing me and had been talking about it for quite some time, even when he was good to my face. Leaving no traces of evidence that he’d spoken of this. A guy who he said “would take care of things for him” cryptically, moved from being a thousand miles away to just an hour or so away from me too. This was my answer from Raum.

Everything revealed in time OP. Look at what your gut is telling you. No two situations are the exact same but it could definitely be worse. I still struggle with these losses but I now see that if I care about myself above even my kids sometimes, I’ll be making better choices that’ll be beneficial for them as well. There was no way of knowing that things would play out this way either, and that’s totally okay. If I had cared more about myself then maybe I would have even seen more negative traits in him rather than falling into this guy trying to play savior to benefit his own arrogant and ignorant ego. In my mind then, a provider type was the right choice and that can sometimes be difficult to find in my age group. We live and we learn. I’m glad it happened and I’m glad it ended.

I thought I’d be more jaded after this situation but for some reason it had the opposite effect.

The dude has also been getting his ass handed to him in every other area of life as far as I’ve heard, and he will continue to suffer at the sake of his own doings. I don’t even need to do anything against him directly, he does it all himself. He looks like absolute shit now too, almost died once.

Wise man once said... “bitches be crazy :cool:” shrug it off and try not to pick it apart too hard. I’m also very glad I didn’t get hit-manned :lol: such a stupid boy.

That sounds like a really tough situation you got out of.
My guardian came in VERY strong, probably the strongest he’s ever done in my entire life through this separation and even facilitated it.
This is EXACTLY what happened to me when i was in the process of separating and broke up with my ex. It did however cause me to perceive certain things that were actually there as something they were not that actually meant something quite different. Either way i am grateful to my Guardian.

IMO, He is lack of thinking of Astrology.
As one of many Astrology lovers, planets and many facts trigger things.

Shadowcat said:
Sundara said:

My guardian came in VERY strong, probably the strongest he’s ever done in my entire life through this separation and even facilitated it.
This is EXACTLY what happened to me when i was in the process of separating and broke up with my ex. It did however cause me to perceive certain things that were actually there as something they were not that actually meant something quite different. Either way i am grateful to my Guardian.

It works out really well at least. It is a little strange to be simultaneously aware of what’s happening spiritually and what’s happening in the moment. They were all my own thoughts and perceptions just amplified and I don’t know that it was taken the wrong way. It’s actually tough for the opposite sex to see certain things in each other sometimes.

Also, I’ll obviously never be able to fully verify how serious the threats were. I think it’s worse when someone is ruminating on it, taking action to hide the threats and keep them offline, and actively -supposedly- knows dangerous people. Even then, I really don’t know how much he intended on following through. He’s always been full of hot air and thinks he’s “flexing” or something. The fact it came up after a ritual where I got my first ever point blank no just doesn’t seem coincidental. Basically we can’t ever know things for sure but we can know that the gods are definitely on our side and if they’re actively pulling us away from a situation, trying to fight it with ignorance won’t work.

Primero que nada Buena luna a quien corresponda.
En segundo y para lo que escribo este texto, me siento realmente apenada pero no sé como continuar leí el libro de demonios los dioses del infierno hace más o menos un año y sobre eso encontré la página y también estuve estudiando un poco, ahora me siento mejor que nunca para tener a mi protector.. sucede que me inclino por Hael que está gobernado por Nebiros por lo que no tiene un símbolo.. ¿ Cómo lo puedo llamar? Que velas uso?? Bajo que planeta se rige? Cuál es la mejor fecha¿? El pacto de sexo con ellos es en el primer ritual en que se llama¿?

Primero que nada Buena luna a quien corresponda.
En segundo y para lo que escribo este texto, me siento realmente apenada pero no sé como continuar leí el libro de demonios los dioses del infierno hace más o menos un año y sobre eso encontré la página y también estuve estudiando un poco, ahora me siento mejor que nunca para tener a mi protector.. sucede que me inclino por Hael que está gobernado por Nebiros por lo que no tiene un símbolo.. ¿ Cómo lo puedo llamar? Que velas uso?? Bajo que planeta se rige? Cuál es la mejor fecha¿? El pacto de sexo con ellos es en el primer ritual en que se llama¿?

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

And I want a mustang! Letz go to jewsuus brother, we will get what we want there!. Oh run! Run while there's still a few shots of sinovac left we want 30 dozes to get a mustang and a million BTC!

tyrantmage said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

And I want a mustang! Letz go to jewsuus brother, we will get what we want there!. Oh run! Run while there's still a few shots of sinovac left we want 30 dozes to get a mustang and a million BTC!

Jehovah is like the ultra king of the Rabbis, the generated idea idea of the ultimate Rabbi. You see this thing in the Bible robbing everyone and then killing them.

It will steal your soul, your kid's bike, and your pocket change, plus any 0.0001 btc one has, simply because it's a jewish religion. It's the Talmud.

The average Christian is into the loop here for many lifetimes and still they wonder why for example we are going into the Communist world of "you will own nothing and you will be happy".

Many people also delude themselves that the signs that the Gods might send are sufficient to communicate and relate to them and then they imagine things.

The way I see it, we are all volunteers here

Even the ranks and economic growth of said members, everyone is hear following his passion
while serving humanity and the Gods, in a sense, and ultimately himself.

And yet they are mateiral world and money obsessed (so much for caring about the "end of times" and their ficticious heaven). They ask why I'm still a Satanist if I'm not bathing in money and whores, while poiting out their medicre gains even the avarage atheist has more, and crying why they aren't getting any richier either after the moral payment of having their sex lives checked by their anal obsessed jewish gawd .

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
tyrantmage said:
Stormblood said:

Jehovah is like the ultra king of the Rabbis, the generated idea idea of the ultimate Rabbi. You see this thing in the Bible robbing everyone and then killing them.

It will steal your soul, your kid's bike, and your pocket change, plus any 0.0001 btc one has, simply because it's a jewish religion. It's the Talmud.

The average Christian is into the loop here for many lifetimes and still they wonder why for example we are going into the Communist world of "you will own nothing and you will be happy".

I remember once a god helped me to save my familiar dog, I ask him what could I do for him with the ouija and he told me "open your heart"

That's the kind of things they ask in exchange when they do things for me, that's why I follow them

This is an amazing post! Honestly I think everyone can understand the challenges of losing someone because of their toxic parents. This toxicity bleeds into said person and can make the relationship extremely volatile and challenging.
There is no sense on sacrificing one's self for the sake of another. Relationships in my view should have balance and equal efforts given. If you give 110% and the other person only gives 50% then it's time to re-evaluate the situation.

It's sad and it largely may not be her fault, yet there are times in life where we can't get what we want. The Gods perhaps knew that this relationship would only lead to further suffering. Love is complex that way in that it brings us profound joy while the compounding negative aspects are often minimized, ignored, suppressed and hidden. It's only when they affect the relationship that they become acknowledged, which (at times) can be too late, such as in this case.

If I were this person who tried all I could I'd probably ask Satan for guidance, do some tarot readings and then decide what the best approach is. It's difficult but we must always be cool and calculating. Never let your emotions or thoughts control you; instead, seek to control them. As well, we must constantly communicate our thoughts and feelings with our partner/spouse. The key to any successful relationship is complete transparency and joint efforts on constant improvement. Eventually people who are truly in love know each other almost better than they know themselves. You can often see this in older people who were married for 30+ years. Often they're comfortable being blunt and critical of each other yet this is done in a loving and comical way in spite of how it looks. Television has perverted this whereby everyone is constantly sensitive and offended by everything. Watch older shows like "Married with Children" and you'll see how our modern culture has been pacified.

It's like they say - honesty is the best policy. Being honest to your partner is important but you first need to be honest with yourself.

A few years ago, when I was new, I did a formal ritual to summon Dantalian and ask him for help with a girl I liked at the time. Throughout the next month, I found myself with my mind rewired, He completely changed my mindset making me find myself and getting in touch with my true feelings and desires, of course in the meantime i had completely forgotten about the girl, as it was obviously just a delusion.

Yeah it's a bit strange I want to offer something in return always they kind of say thank you but really just work on you like the gods are gods like what could a mortal possibly offer them which they do not already have or can gain on their own literally nothing.

They encourage you to go down paths to be more like them but that's as far as it goes I have become good friends with about half of them in this lifetime and I enjoy their company as I know they enjoy mine too.

I really enjoy doing things like the shenu ring ritual as this is a way we can give back but if it's just little old me trying to make a shenu ring for a God or even a coven of 13 witches then this doesn't have a lot of power when we did the shenu for satan 10,000s of witches contributed to this so it's actually was a way of giving back but obviously we can not do this everytime one of us wants something otherwise we would never stop doing shenu ring rituals.

I also prefer to do this thing called show me how to do something rather then doing it for me is much more rewarding and yes they will watch you attempt what you are trying to do and they will if it's for a good cause and they deem it worthy or the right time they will occasionally help you get it over the line.

I however do sympathise with your situation my girl left me recently as she has come from highly abusive relationships she is a hell soul like us she was openly talking to anubis and satan before she even heard of joy of satan she was a long time childhood friend like as if the gods made us to be together like to the level where you would actually ask if the gods were taking the piss like as if they thought it would be a great joke to make these two so perfect for each other.

Anyway fast forward 18 years and we were together for about 3 months and she said she couldn't handle being with me because I was way too good to her and that she was still dealing with crap from the last relationship (I did pretty much steal her from a relationship so this was fair enough to say) so we broke apart and the gods just tell me and keep telling me just give her time she will come back when she is ready in the mean time im working on my body and my business my 2 big focuses for the year is starting my own business and getting the Greek God body physique I'm probably about 6 months worth of training away from the physique it will be wicked to look like the gods and then have her come back and be like woah check this guy out.

If she really loves you she will come back while you can force these things time heals all wounds use this time to work on yourself rather then obssessing over a girl

HP. Hoodedcobra666 I am confused little bit about sublimation. Is affects badly my spiritual path or my life if my surname is Korian and it is similar to koran… and I have question concerning love spell - how can I apply this on women who’s name I don’t know but I have seen her few times?

TerKorian666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 I am confused little bit about sublimation. Is affects badly my spiritual path or my life if my surname is Korian and it is similar to koran… and I have question concerning love spell - how can I apply this on women who’s name I don’t know but I have seen her few times?
Your surname has nothing to do with your spiritual path.
Also you can try just imaginening the woman when doing magic, or ask her for her name

TerKorian666 said:

You don't have to know her name for the spell to be effective.

TerKorian666 said:

I dont think your name can negatively affect your life, unless you've convinced yourself it can. In which case you should do void to learn to banish those thoughts and clean everyday

As for the love spell, why would you want to attract someone into a love relationship that you dont even know? What if it works and you find you hate her personality? This can cause issues

Id suggest to instead go to Azazel's astrology, get the 2022 calendar for your time zone and do a Gebo working to attract a perfect partner the next optimal date

https://www.jos-astro.com/#/

This could go something like Gebo x40

"The powerful energies of Gebo are now attracting my perfect romantic partner to me as fast as possible, in a safe and positive way" x4, 8 or 9 for 40 or 80 days

Then you dont have to worry about anything negative coming of your working. It may need to be done a couple times depending on your level of concentration and power and how long you choose to do it but it will work

Hello, I was kind of wondering after i have done several sessions personally at home and on my college campus, of the satanic void meditations. As well as everyday i have done a power meditation i have done for me to get employed for a part-time job very soon. since my temp job has ended last week. i have been asking Father Satan and working with the spirit of Adolf Hitler. to get a quick hiring for some of the job applications i have sent out to Panda Express, Subway Sandwiches, and to Starbucks. Yet i have not received any replies yet from Starbucks and even from subway after i had an interview with their boss last Saturday. Panda decided to reject me after some "careful consideration" after my first interview with panda expresses boss. So, I was wondering if my meditations of giving me the results i want? Since i know the enemies of stan. like to stop Satan's children from success in their magic workings and raising their witch power. Since I prefer to be a hard-working person, then a burdensome waste that is always stuck panhandling. That is way i prefer to keep working even near my college. As a taxpayer too. Not to be like a house mate of mine who uses their disability as an excuse to use and abuse others including me, and by leeching off others and me. Or does Father Satan just want me to make it big and get massive amounts of easy money through panhandling, instead of working a part-time job paying for the new world order? Or are the enemies of Father Stan using an old accusation that I support Adolf Hitler at the College to get me to never be hired again?
I have even been trying my hand also at awakening my aura, my kundalini serpent, even the ability to feel and see energy too. I even tried at bit of trance work too. Hopefully I will get better at that too. As well as being able to clear and open a bit better my Aura and open my chakras too.

Adolf Hitler said:
Hello, I was kind of wondering after i have done several sessions personally at home and on my college campus, of the satanic void meditations. As well as everyday i have done a power meditation i have done for me to get employed for a part-time job very soon. since my temp job has ended last week. i have been asking Father Satan and working with the spirit of Adolf Hitler. to get a quick hiring for some of the job applications i have sent out to Panda Express, Subway Sandwiches, and to Starbucks. Yet i have not received any replies yet from Starbucks and even from subway after i had an interview with their boss last Saturday. Panda decided to reject me after some "careful consideration" after my first interview with panda expresses boss. So, I was wondering if my meditations of giving me the results i want? Since i know the enemies of stan. like to stop Satan's children from success in their magic workings and raising their witch power. Since I prefer to be a hard-working person, then a burdensome waste that is always stuck panhandling. That is way i prefer to keep working even near my college. As a taxpayer too. Not to be like a house mate of mine who uses their disability as an excuse to use and abuse others including me, and by leeching off others and me. Or does Father Satan just want me to make it big and get massive amounts of easy money through panhandling, instead of working a part-time job paying for the new world order? Or are the enemies of Father Stan using an old accusation that I support Adolf Hitler at the College to get me to never be hired again?
I have even been trying my hand also at awakening my aura, my kundalini serpent, even the ability to feel and see energy too. I even tried at bit of trance work too. Hopefully I will get better at that too. As well as being able to clear and open a bit better my Aura and open my chakras too.

Expecting that you will find a job after some meditations is unrealistic. Sorry to say, but that's what will help you. Let me clarify, empowering your aura surely helps you to protect yourself and making your first impression more effective on others, but there are also karma and material factors.

If your Mercury placements are not beneficial for your speech ability, if your Sun placements are weak and does not support your charisma, and generally other things doesn't exist in your soul, in this circumstances meditations will just help you to get the power for fix these problems. For an example, you can still do some workings or squares to boost your charisma, or same things for your speech ability.

Two more things I want to add; don't divulgence your ideologies or religion to others, they will not understand it and they may even want to hurt you because of this ignorance.

And you may want to change your nickname to something else, while you are still new, maybe with a new account or a request to HPHC for this. It's kind of disrespectful, though I know you just want to praise him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back