Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Climate Change, Green Energy, The Moon and Space Travel

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
satanama666 said:
also,hoodedcobra,i wanted to ask you:why do you think green energy doesn't work?are fossil and nuclear energy the best options we currently have?what about free energy and tesla-like inventions?what better options might we have in the future?

It does work. However, current implementations are poor. That is because certain interest groups are promoting not only fake Green energy which cannot sustain us, but also because other groups are fighting to suppress scientific discoveries.

The West is turning to Green Energy, and that is ecofriendly and a good turn. At the same time, feasibility and stability are issues that one cannot ignore, especially in a world where China is an emerging world power.

The transition to Green Energy as if we live in Hobbit Land is unrealistic, because we don't live in Hobbit Land. After decades, even Nuclear power and other similar powers like coal, have been tamed to a great extent.

In the future, Astarte and the Gods want everything to go into Green energy and so that we stop being a torment to our living selves and other beings on the planet. Our current level of knowledge does not allow a full transition without errors or without problems.

An example, while the US and EU try to implement Green energy, that might lead to electricity deficiencies and a series of other problems like supply chain breakdowns and so on, China is actually investing more on Nuclear energy.

Nuclear energy, if properly handled, can be made to have small toll on the environment. There is an elaborate science on how it can be utilized with closely zero drawbacks, and it can be extremely efficient. Another very interesting field is Nuclear Fusion, in which China is also quite advanced.

At the same time, countries that won't do this "Green Transition" will be in an unfair advantage, since Green energy is reliant on many factors that as the West implements, they might be weak. All China will have to do is drop a single electromagnetic pulse, and off goes all the "Green Grid". The same cannot be stated for Nuclear or other forms of energy.

The EU and US, are falling back on this, because falsely, the uneducated Jews and other fools are promoting constantly the rhetoric of "Climate Change" and falsely relate this reality that is occurring to specific practices, such as for example plastic straws or fossil fuels.

I have been really interested into this subject and reading to find the facts, or at least enough facts to have an opinion, and the sad reality is that we cannot change the larger changes that come from actual Climate Change. It is going to occur, and it's part of the earth's natural core cycle.

In that effect, this is why I have said before I am pro space travel. Because every so often [thousands and thousands of years], certain ecological events happen and can ruin a large segment of civilization.

Many of the energy sources and ecofriendly things that are being promoted are also false, in that they are not really "ecofriendly", but it's just marketing. For example, electric cars, which are promoted constantly, are like a smartphone. Made poorly, these break down and need replacing quickly, while previous generations of cars can last for 20 years plus that run on petrol.

They can be shut down remotely, and in any scenario of clash with China, they could be disabled or cyberattacked very easily. They spy on people that drive them, and the autonomy of cars can be a double edged sword. As for the batteries, their bio-disposability is questionable, and the only argument to this is "We will find a solution in the future".

Still, no solutions for the endless crap promoted by our smartphones and the endless pollution has been given.

Falsely, many new inventions are also promoted as "Green", such as Wi-Fi bread toasters and things like that. These are not ecofriendly in reality, but the reverse. The fact everything is built cheaply and needs constant change, is definitely not ecofriendly either.

The Chinese model of building things which cannot be serviced, are not upgradeable and are built on the certainty of instant replacement, is a biohazard for nature. Much of the Eco-Friendly energy and objects is just a marketing.

Tesla making free energy based on what I study, wasn't exactly free energy. Tesla was planning to use the electromagnetic currents of the earth through wireless transfer, which is not really "free energy", but rather electromagnetic energy from the earth. This would produce a general abundance of energy for the earth and most of it's needs, without necessarily putting any toll than what already is present on the earth.

It might not have been infinite energy, but it could be "free of cost", or maybe the sense of cost could be made into something else. Maybe electricity could be a given for everyone let's say if they worked or whatever in their life.

Certain systems cannot be hoped to be applied as history right now is going through a specific way. But in the future these might change for the better. Even the most inventive and smart people now would need authority that is financial and political to act.

Also, since many leaders and heads of States and so on are not enlightened, we are sinking in our lower perceptions that disallow this kind of massive progress.

That would involve however a complete redirection of the full path that humanity has chosen.

The least of our issues is actual "Climate Change", but many psychopaths and others who are occupying too many places [Jewish too] that try to use this as an excuse for mass genocide, instead of innovation, or other more fruitful endeavours. The "easy" solution for them is to create genocide, and that's what they have said they want to do, or make human life into a living nightmare.

None of the above is justified on any CO2 consumption, or Climate Change. It's just their psychopathy speaking here. Since however the subject is very difficult [since these psychopaths are good at creating fabricated pseudo-evidence], I have went to Azazel with this. Azazel was rather clear to me.

Climate Change is indeed happening, is a natural process, but Azazel has also told me that I needed to do "More research on the subject" and that "We cannot make sense of this because we live very small lifetimes". These intervals of changes happen over thousands of years. They are hardly observable. They certainly don't happen in 10 years.

These changes do indeed wipe out whole segments of the earth, or civilization, bring droughts, or sink whole continents. This cycle repeats every thousands of years, and that's why some ancient civilizations had to be left behind and people had to move.

This might incur again in the future, and is a slow process that cannot easily be tracked in a single human lifetime. Also, what will sink and when, is difficult to predict by regular humans, let alone species with our current level of knowledge. For that reason, we have done major miscalculations.

Climate Change has nothing got to do with the modern dialectic of it, and how much small like vermin humanity goes around the planet with their little cars which supposedly cause too much CO2. Eliminating human beings, their lives, etc, is something those in "power" think will save anyone, but it won't.

These applications also, Azazel stated, will "Not help our world" overcome anything. It will be like a fly that can't really observe a meteor. In fact, we are wasting a lot of our time looking at this bogus nonsense, no different than a cave man focusing on a rock, instead of a mountain.

These is nonsense and has rose out of need for justification for political agendas of the Left Wing, but also, because the enemy wants to do major planetary changes that they need a big "globalized" hoax to justify these outrageous and anti-life measures.

Azazel told me a long time ago too that "Pollution is the problem", and that this affects how we humans are going to be living on earth, not the earth itself. It has no power to change the "Climate". But it can poison our lakes, our waters, our rivers, etc.

That is manageable. The broader "Climate Change", which affects the universe and the face of the earth, is NOT manageable by nonsense like trying to fake you are eco-friendly by fake paper straws instead of plastic ones.

We have in simple words, to manage pollution to a maximum, but also at the same time stop thinking that these stupid things affect the Sun's rotation or other nonsense that the idiotic blind fools are promoting to humanity.

For the political use of this stupidity, I urge everyone to look online how from the 1920's, idiot scientists and doomsday prophets would constantly write that the "Ice is melting! It's because we have cars! We need to limit emissions!" and other nonsensical theories.

No, the universe is not on fallout because little humans on this planet have things like this. We are only polluting our living space, but NOT changing the climate of the earth. Even if we reached maximum levels of pollution, the earth would also recover in due time, despite of what we did. But we would be dead in the process.

Transition has to be progressive and if we don't cover energetic needs, wars and other perils may ensue which set the Green Initiative into nothing. Civilization is also energy based, and without this, collapse of global civilization is likely, or segments of it.

Fake Green energy that will leave civilization depleted, will destroy and curb human life almost as certainly as death from overt pollution. In fact it might even turn brutal with territorial and other disputes causing global mayhem.

Fake promises of Green energy can be really dangerous, even more so dangerous than "Nuclear" and other things which we have known for years. Nuclear should at least exist as a fallback mechanism.

Many people think also that space travel or moving to other planets is a bad situation. Regardless, on the longer perspective, human beings or segments from this earth would be better off to move to other planets too.

Ancients also spoke that people had full colonies on the moon, which might look insane now, but apparently they mention [their words, not mine], the Moon was a perfectly habitable place a very long time ago, but later on certain events [in my opinion, a mix of enemy events and natural] turned it into a wasteland.

In closing, Climate Change as in the reshaping of the earth, is beyond us. We can only try our best to live through these cycles. Pollution, which is how things affect us, other animals, and our lifestyles, is something we can control to the maximum.

The line between the two has to be separated, and no, your toaster doesn't cause Global Warming, but it does cause pollution since we buy new cheap Chinese toasters every 2 months. And these then create wastelands, dead forests, and many other problems.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I also welcome any comments since these subjects always help to be understood with more information. The shilling and lies is simply off the roof with all this.

They are literally trying to convince people that if you go very far with your car, you are polluting the earth, even though modern cars have closely zero emissions even on petrol and other fuels.

Some Conspiracy theorists also write about how in the future for example, electric cars will shut down on you or refuse to go after you have crossed a specific number of KM's, that is "allowed" for your "Personal CO2 consumption" and other nonsense.

Dialectics like this, like the Coronavirus, are constantly used to further a genocidal or human brainwashing control plan, and don't really reflect reality or what we can do.

Another dialectic is the dialectic in the West that if you make kids, you will slaughter the planet. Needless to say this also reflects a false insanity and the genocide plan of the Jews, rather than an objective assessment of anything about "Climate Change".

Jews don't say the same shit to other countries [which they will start soon], despite of many being extremely bad at managing pollution. But they tell this nonsense to people from Sweden which is one of the most eco-friendly nations on earth, for example, producing very little waste, everyone recycles, etc.

This here reflects an example of using these as false pretext to cause genocide. They don't even tell people to have 1 or 2 kids, they tell them to have ZERO.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
ITER: first plasma excepted in 2025. Can’t wait, gonna be huge.

Wow, I haven't looked into plasma at all. I will look into this.

Oh, it’s nuclear fusion, nuclear fusion produces plasma, that’s what I meant. First experimental production expected in 2025, it is long overdue, ITER as a project started way back.

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
ITER: first plasma excepted in 2025. Can’t wait, gonna be huge.

Oh, it’s nuclear fusion, nuclear fusion produces plasma, that’s what I meant. First experimental production expected in 2025, it is long overdue, ITER as a project started way back.

Just search ITER, whoever wants to learn more.

Larissa666 said:
Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have looked into Nuclear Fusion, that's why I mentioned it. Didn't understand what you meant on Plasma, but I see what you mean, the outcome of the Nuclear Fusion not the process itself. I also heard of Plasma before outside of that context that's why I was surprised, in that if maybe scientists found even something even more interesting.

Yes, that is very probable and also possible. Nuclear fusion exists in principle, if it was made manifest and sustainable, it would save us from even the pollution risks we have now.

Whether or not China is further ahead, is also unverified, but I wouldn't doubt this, as in the West we have literally people who think that we saved the universe by producing less plastic straws, despite of still having plastic Starbucks cups or something. China claims they have made extreme progressions on Nuclear Fusion.

All of these scientific advances will be used against us in the end. The nature of science and all us looked upon from wrong perspective.
We should return to barbarian way of living; live in forests again. White race was the strongest back then, not now.
We should get closer to nature first, advance spiritually and only then we should consider any such space traversing technology. I have many doubts about all of this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Larissa666 said:

I have looked into Nuclear Fusion, that's why I mentioned it. Didn't understand what you meant on Plasma, but I see what you mean, the outcome of the Nuclear Fusion not the process itself. I also heard of Plasma before outside of that context that's why I was surprised, in that if maybe scientists found even something even more interesting.

Yes, that is very probable and also possible. Nuclear fusion exists in principle, if it was made manifest and sustainable, it would save us from even the pollution risks we have now.

Whether or not China is further ahead, is also unverified, but I wouldn't doubt this, as in the West we have literally people who think that we saved the universe by producing less plastic straws, despite of still having plastic Starbucks cups or something. China claims they have made extreme progressions on Nuclear Fusion.

Agreed, China seems serious in everything they do.

Also, I believe that good option would be moving all or at least some of the pollution causing industry to space, low earth orbit for example. But of course, this would require reconsidering our priorities and increased awareness among people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I also welcome any comments since these subjects always help to be understood with more information. The shilling and lies is simply off the roof with all this.

They are literally trying to convince people that if you go very far with your car, you are polluting the earth, even though modern cars have closely zero emissions even on petrol and other fuels.

Some Conspiracy theorists also write about how in the future for example, electric cars will shut down on you or refuse to go after you have crossed a specific number of KM's, that is "allowed" for your "Personal CO2 consumption" and other nonsense.

Dialectics like this, like the Coronavirus, are constantly used to further a genocidal or human brainwashing control plan, and don't really reflect reality or what we can do.

Another dialectic is the dialectic in the West that if you make kids, you will slaughter the planet. Needless to say this also reflects a false insanity and the genocide plan of the Jews, rather than an objective assessment of anything about "Climate Change".

Jews don't say the same shit to other countries [which they will start soon], despite of many being extremely bad at managing pollution. But they tell this nonsense to people from Sweden which is one of the most eco-friendly nations on earth, for example, producing very little waste, everyone recycles, etc.

This here reflects an example of using these as false pretext to cause genocide. They don't even tell people to have 1 or 2 kids, they tell them to have ZERO.

Another coincidence I watched The Simsons a few days ago and it was about self driving cars that are used to track people and they can remotely be shut down.

There is a forum from which I got banned for speaking about the Jews it's called overunity.com but those people are actually building real overunity devices. Anybody can join if you are a builder. You get points and stuff for building things and sharing your discoveries. I built a very effective hydrogen generator and some other things and got second place once.

Anyway people who are interested should go check it out just don't write anything about the Jews because you WILL get banned. The founder personally wrote me an email and banned me lol

Up until now I was thinking about getting an eletric scooter rather than a motorcicle run on gas, with the thought that gasoline prices are getting unbearable (I have a way not to spend on electrical recharge). I've been told they are easier to fix than normal bikes since they don't need oil. Do you think these are also bogus?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For example, electric cars, which are promoted constantly, are like a smartphone. Made poorly, these break down and need replacing quickly, while previous generations of cars can last for 20 years plus that run on petrol.

Egon said:
Up until now I was thinking about getting an eletric scooter rather than a motorcicle run on gas, with the thought that gasoline prices are getting unbearable (I have a way not to spend on electrical recharge). I've been told they are easier to fix than normal bikes since they don't need oil. Do you think these are also bogus?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For example, electric cars, which are promoted constantly, are like a smartphone. Made poorly, these break down and need replacing quickly, while previous generations of cars can last for 20 years plus that run on petrol.

That sounds great, I can't comment on an electric scooter. Some people love their scooters. With zero recharge, then that would definitely be a net profit to you ie, cost free transport.

About cars, I have asked numerous technicians, and also logic implies that in the same way a phone from 2010 is like a relic now, an electric car from 2021 will be a relic in 2030, hardly working at all.

But a petrol car from the 80's even can actually go into the streets 40 years later. The plans about electric cars seem to be more focused on visuals and changing towards electric, rather than minimizing pollution that will come from replacement cost.

Sort of like smartphones that don't really produce "pollution" until they are thrown out, which is for many people, every couple of years time. Most people don't recycle them anyway. There are seas of dead smartphones in wastelands now, and nobody really knows how to properly recycle them all. I would be happy to hear there is a plan for this.

And yes, I do really love the idea of electric cars and eco-friendly transport, but their weaknesses are many. An example, they can shut down or disallow you to drive only because of a minor deficiency that doesn't even affect the car itself.

The materials used to make batteries requires a lot of deforestation and mining which leads to these seeping into water ways and soil, poisoning everything. This so called “green energy” at best is a lateral move to petro but at least with that as you have stated we have a better understanding of it and can handle it with very low pollution. It has come out recently here in the States that Hunter Biden made a deal with China in Africa for mines which are used to make far batteries meaning China has control over this now and is working towards monopolizing it most likely. Here is an article for anyone interested

https://nypost.com/2021/11/20/hunter-bidens-firm-helped-china-get-electric-car-mineral-report/

If we were to use the energy from the earth would that deplete the earth of more energy? What would happen if we were to with the masses lacking understanding of such? How do the gods handle such ways of utilizing universal or planetary energy?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Egon said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That sounds great, I can't comment on an electric scooter. Some people love their scooters. With zero recharge, then that would definitely be a net profit to you ie, cost free transport.

About cars, I have asked numerous technicians, and also logic implies that in the same way a phone from 2010 is like a relic now, an electric car from 2021 will be a relic in 2030, hardly working at all.

But a petrol car from the 80's even can actually go into the streets 40 years later. The plans about electric cars seem to be more focused on visuals and changing towards electric, rather than minimizing pollution that will come from replacement cost.

Sort of like smartphones that don't really produce "pollution" until they are thrown out, which is for many people, every couple of years time. Most people don't recycle them anyway. There are seas of dead smartphones in wastelands now, and nobody really knows how to properly recycle them all. I would be happy to hear there is a plan for this.

And yes, I do really love the idea of electric cars and eco-friendly transport, but their weaknesses are many. An example, they can shut down or disallow you to drive only because of a minor deficiency that doesn't even affect the car itself.

Hydrogen powered cars are better than electric I think but they should be made in such a way that they create their own hydrogen when driving . Like a car battery that chargers when the alternator turns can be used for this purpose. It's totally possible. Bob Lazar also build one and countless others aswell. It's eco friendly because the hydrogen just turns back to water after it implodes. It's also saver than petrol powered engines

Does promoting "green energy" have any subliminal/ energetic ties to promoting or channeling Venusian energy? Similar to how the word "Coronavirus" ties into an attack of the crown chakra.

I could see why the enemy would try to pervert or misuse this. Since Venus represents Lady Astarte and Father Satan.

HS.

LMAO I really love this crap about how politicians say theyre worried about climate change and stuff like that in EU and USA while this is going on in 3rd world countries:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU4bfjEUu8c

And if you're worried about jew spying on you even if your laptop is off and pulling some weird shit get Faraday Cage bag or backpack. Protects from EMP also. And speaking about EMP, it is actually very ineffective against energy producing solar panels as it fries only around 5% of it.

There are also forms of pollution that can change the climate if they became severe enough. For example, CFCs and other chemicals that deplete the ozone harm way more than just humans. Trees can get sunburns and die, etc. However, once humans stop using such chemicals, the ozone will heal itself (relatively) quickly. People have been trying to regulate this for about 30 years now, but there are still unscrupulous nations (I'm looking at you China) that are using lots of CFCs. The ozone is still thinning, but it seems to have been slowing down since the regulations.

What people should do is raise awareness of the planed obsolescence,then once the people catch on will attack these companies, an let's not forget the useful idiots these companies virtual signal to ,it would turn them on the company,an maybe something can be done
I'm sick of companies planed obsolescence

Climate change, I hear that it might be what they might be trying next, since covid plan didn't go to well

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
satanama666 said:
also,hoodedcobra,i wanted to ask you:why do you think green energy doesn't work?are fossil and nuclear energy the best options we currently have?what about free energy and tesla-like inventions?what better options might we have in the future?

Don't the gods have the technology to save the planet?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I would have to disagree with you regarding the emissions of a modern car part. I am not against petrol or diesel cars but the Jew has ensured that automotive industry remains under an agreed limit. Emissions are a way to make cars shittier and shittier to the point where goyim would be forced to buy electric car. There seems to be a mutual understanding between auto manufacturers regarding technologies and such stuff. It is already possible to have cars with more than 100mpg. Vaporization of fuel is the key. Ultrasound can do that as per many patents. They even changed fuel refining process after WW2 so that people can't vaporize it easily. Otherwise everyone now would be using pogue carburetor and already get more than 100mpg. Then comes Aaron Murakami style plasma ignition as well that can literally ignite water as well(more realistically water and gasoline emulsion or run at very high air to fuel ratio). Most modern electric vehicles are made like toys, not like real cars. Most EV can benefit by having multi speed transmission like a fossil fuel car has to increase efficiency and to make it have a smaller motor and a battery and a higher top speed as well. Yet no car manufacturer except a few motorcycle manufacturers are doing this. While Chinese are making practical EV that aren't like toys, they're unethical because of slave labor and such they use to make the lithium ion batteries.

Egon said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I had owned one of electric scooters in past. You can't ride it at high speeds and expect battery life. You will end up riding on the slowest lane on highway just because of range anxiety. And you need to own a house so that you can charge it. But be ready to keep buying new battery every 5-10 years if it lasts long or spot weld your own to save a ton of money. Reliability of any ev depends upon manufacturer and also on your self control. Hub motors have a tendency to have burnt windings and thus destroy the motor. Buy an ev for it's uniqueness. Not for the practicality.

If you keep working at the pace you are working I am concerned you might keel over and die at some point :D please look after yourself

Appreciate this post, as this post has provoked the subject that has been bugging my mind for weeks. There's this craze about water power plants in the Mongolian government, and every time they come up with a water power plant project Russia does everything to halt it saying that it would affect the streams flowing to the Baikal lake, and all that Mongolian politicians do is curse Putin, saying they don't want Mongolians to build power plants because they export energy to us. While in reality, we are the least populated country in the world, and we have plenty of less populated places where we can build oil and coal power plants, or even nuclear power plants. Russians are not stupid, they know that these so-called eco-friendly power plants are ineffective and that's why they export energy to China, Mongolia and to European countries. Even Germany and France started building these so-called eco-friendly power plants after becoming able to fully supply their needs with coal and nuclear power plants. In the meanwhile the Mongolian government is whining about water power plants despite the fact that there is electricity outages and shortages every fucking winter in Mongolia.

BlackJackal said:
LMAO I really love this crap about how politicians say theyre worried about climate change and stuff like that in EU and USA while this is going on in 3rd world countries:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU4bfjEUu8c

And if you're worried about jew spying on you even if your laptop is off and pulling some weird shit get Faraday Cage bag or backpack. Protects from EMP also. And speaking about EMP, it is actually very ineffective against energy producing solar panels as it fries only around 5% of it.

Bjorn in Sweden is the problem in this goy, he needs to not have any kids, despite of his existence being 100% CO2 neutral.

That isn't a problem my fellow Goy since these people aren't whitey and therefore they aren't our first genocide target, oy veyyyy.

Just bring everyone in Europe, don't give any technology to these people to clean anything, and everything is gonna be OK. Allow everyone to turn their Nations into wastelands and that will be excellent for outbreaks, diseases, destruction, and therefore everyone will have to go to Europe. That is good, oy veyyyyyyyy.

anonymous666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I would have to disagree with you regarding the emissions of a modern car part. I am not against petrol or diesel cars but the Jew has ensured that automotive industry remains under an agreed limit. Emissions are a way to make cars shittier and shittier to the point where goyim would be forced to buy electric car. There seems to be a mutual understanding between auto manufacturers regarding technologies and such stuff. It is already possible to have cars with more than 100mpg. Vaporization of fuel is the key. Ultrasound can do that as per many patents. They even changed fuel refining process after WW2 so that people can't vaporize it easily. Otherwise everyone now would be using pogue carburetor and already get more than 100mpg. Then comes Aaron Murakami style plasma ignition as well that can literally ignite water as well(more realistically water and gasoline emulsion or run at very high air to fuel ratio). Most modern electric vehicles are made like toys, not like real cars. Most EV can benefit by having multi speed transmission like a fossil fuel car has to increase efficiency and to make it have a smaller motor and a battery and a higher top speed as well. Yet no car manufacturer except a few motorcycle manufacturers are doing this. While Chinese are making practical EV that aren't like toys, they're unethical because of slave labor and such they use to make the lithium ion batteries.

Thank you for sharing your perspective. I was not aware of some things stated here. Indepth knowledge is always very necessary.

Syt said:
Does promoting "green energy" have any subliminal/ energetic ties to promoting or channeling Venusian energy? Similar to how the word "Coronavirus" ties into an attack of the crown chakra.

I could see why the enemy would try to pervert or misuse this. Since Venus represents Lady Astarte and Father Satan.

HS.

They use a lot of these terms since they have a natural correspondence. Like the Corona meaning Crown [Crown Chakra] and the Green being the heart.

Astarte is being indirectly attacked through all of this. Therefore yes, Green is also a universal color that deals with greenery and pastures.

Meanwhile, those in power say bullshit about CO2 and other stuff, while they raze for example the Amazon. This desecration is just beyond comprehension.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There's been a sharp increase of carbon in earth's atmosphere in the last century, that is not in keeping with the natural carbon fluctuations/trends of previous millenniums (according to scientists).

Increased carbon in our atmosphere means unpredictable weather patterns. Chaos.

The amount we currently have in our atmosphere is almost as high as it's ever been, if not the highest. The speed at which the carbon level increased concerns me.

If it were part of the natural cycle, we'd have millenniums to evolve and find new ways of survival and prosperity.

David Attenborough speech at cop26 is worth a watch

Thanks I knew all that already, I wouldn't use on roads, I'd use it as a second job of delivery inside town, so I was planning to own 2 batteries and buy new ones in lets say every 3 years. My only concern was if these scooters are just junk that won't even accomplish it. I won't need recharge at home (sometimes for sure), I have a much better free option as I said.

anonymous666 said:
I had owned one of electric scooters in past. You can't ride it at high speeds and expect battery life. You will end up riding on the slowest lane on highway just because of range anxiety. And you need to own a house so that you can charge it. But be ready to keep buying new battery every 5-10 years if it lasts long or spot weld your own to save a ton of money. Reliability of any ev depends upon manufacturer and also on your self control. Hub motors have a tendency to have burnt windings and thus destroy the motor. Buy an ev for it's uniqueness. Not for the practicality.

Fanboy said:
Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Agreed, China seems serious in everything they do.

Also, I believe that good option would be moving all or at least some of the pollution causing industry to space, low earth orbit for example. But of course, this would require reconsidering our priorities and increased awareness among people.

sorry for my shitty tone with the last message, heres what i meant to say

in order to achieve escape velocity, you need a very specific thrust to weight ratio. this means only about the weight of the spacecraft and its fuel, they cant just pack it full of trash

good idea but its not very realistic

Oh, yes. Of course that I am aware how rockets work. I’ve been following developments in space flight for more than a decade now.

What I also know is that launch cost has drastically gone down during all these years. Just for comparison: to take 1kg of something into the space using the Space Shuttle would have costed you tens of thousands of dollars. If we look at the payload capacity of the Starship that is currently being built by the SpaceX, it is capable of lifting about 100 metric tons to low earth orbit, minimum. Expected cost per launch is 2 million USD, which gives a number of just $20 per kilogram.

Space isn’t prohibitively expensive because some higher force decided it to be so and that there is nothing we can do about it. It is expensive due to lack of interest and desire to innovate.

Fanboy said:
Larissa666 said:
Fanboy said:
sorry for my shitty tone with the last message, heres what i meant to say

in order to achieve escape velocity, you need a very specific thrust to weight ratio. this means only about the weight of the spacecraft and its fuel, they cant just pack it full of trash

good idea but its not very realistic

Oh, yes. Of course that I am aware how rockets work. I’ve been following developments in space flight for more than a decade now.

What I also know is that launch cost has drastically gone down during all these years. Just for comparison: to take 1kg of something into the space using the Space Shuttle would have costed you tens of thousands of dollars. If we look at the payload capacity of the Starship that is currently being built by the SpaceX, it is capable of lifting about 100 metric tons to low earth orbit, minimum. Expected cost per launch is 2 million USD, which gives a number of just $20 per kilogram.

Space isn’t prohibitively expensive because some higher force decided it to be so and that there is nothing we can do about it. It is expensive due to lack of interest and desire to innovate.
development cost and training and paying employees and all these things require a budget too big for the America of today. think about how disgusting it is for there to be space junk orbiting out planet aswell. i cant be the only person who hates the idea that 2 and 3 stage rockets just leave shit floating around forever. sending garbage to outerspace will create more pollution than just recycling it. everything that i eat comes in plastic and metal and paper. there is no reason to do ocean acidification just to make zion musk some more billions.

we really should invade the middle east, make it our own and then take china and russia economically. we would actually win. then we can focus on global problems, but if the world pounces on us when we start to live like happy little hippies then we cant even do any efforts to make things better anyways. how can we let earths animals come back if African poachers and chinese polluters and jew american deforesters are killing them off.

anyways i hope we find good solutions to these problems soon, i dont know the solution to the trash problem, but if it gets really bad we can just dig boreholes and fill them up with garbage like a giant incinerator.
You're a laughable poser. Advocating for more unneccessary wars... Everything under the Sun becomes financially feasible once such nonsense ends and likes of you put in their rightful place.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Larissa666 said:

I recently watched a video about this subject which puts into perspective the reality of fusion power as it is and has been in the west for the past 60+ years.

This may be different in China, since China doesn't let the narratives discussed in this video hold themselves back, neither do they care about any funding issues or half promises, so in China they may be significantly ahead on practical Fusion development, however I believe this video is important to watch on the subject and puts the reality of Fusion into perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JurplDfPi3U

At the current time, it may take an unfeasibly long time for Fusion to be actualized in a practical form, as even the ITER has made little progress to practical application of Fusion power since the research first started, and the research they are doing is stuff that has thus far already been proven to work, while there is still no feasible solution to all the challenges that sustainable, net energy positive Fusion based power generation present.

The video explains this better.

There are interesting possibilities that are much more feasible which propose a model of Nuclear + Fusion reactor, where the Fusion process is kickstarted and sustained by Nuclear power, to add a net positive energy on top of the Nuclear power generation and increase the efficiency and longevity of Nuclear power generation further while also producing larger quantities of energy than what Nuclear can produce on its own.

China may implement such a system since they have no qualms about reigning in idealism to manifest practicality as is often not the case in the west on such research.

A compromise between Nuclear Fission power generation and Fusion power generation is significantly more promising on the short term from what I have read, and can serve as a very good transitional stage before Fusion is fully understood and made sustainable.

Right now Fusion is prohibitively inefficient to make it sustainable, and from what I can tell, the efficiency of the process needs to be researched and become multiple magnitudes better before Fusion can ever be a sustainable source of power generation, which at our current technological level is impossible to even present a working solution, even theoretically speaking.

Though I am optimistic that ephifanies in the scientific community as we enter the Aquarian age may allow for rapid development that is currently not possible to project on all those various subjects.

Hail Satan!

There is a late-1920s article posted on the newspaper of Tesla. In NYC.

Apparently Tesla built not sure now with what HP.Cobra said a "Free" or "Freer" energy glovebox generator.

For a glovebox sized device he used 12 vacuum tubes inside a wooden box with some electrical properties and attached it to the car Pierce Arrow he had. He made the car drive 96mph more effectively and efficient than any fuel sources at the time.

It's a shame data on it was lost but this device could have been made into a much more effective and efficient electrical device. Especially considering the first vehicles with motors in them like the old buggies, vans, and carriages where electrical. Many people don't realize the first cars were just horse drawn vehicles with electric engines and batteries it took something like 10-15-20 years for some of the first non-renewable resource fossil fuel devices to be widespread. It seemed like everyone wanted to go electric and there might have been people knowing about free or freer energy devices.

It's akin to the Rife machine. If a Rife machine can be made at 100% power output using UHF Radio Waves that harm cellular phone microwaves. It would cure a lot of people of cancer as in essence a Rife Machine is basically a kabalistic irradiator. In essence Royal Raymond Rife found 5 minute exposure once every 3 days produces enough shifting of the cancer that you in essence excrete the cancer out and eliminates it from harming you. Many lives were saved in the 1920s due to Rifes efforts using his machine.

Now a days it seems all Rife machines exist and company makes them but only at 50% power. BTW despite 100% power is twice as much. Mathematical formulas and calculations of products and bill-of-material would indicate that at 100% power it is MANY times more powerful and expensive than the current Rife machines. I've never studied anyone reverse engineering it but I assume except modernized parts the machine is basically a 1920s device built with some advanced concepts but still a 1920s device only more energy efficient and more astute at using frequencies of the 50% power band. Increasing it's power band to 100% would probably require a top to bottom reconstruction hell we might even need to get our hands on a 1920s Rife machine to up-port it to modern times.

The UHF Radio cancer curing frequencies are banned by the FCC and other countries due to affecting cellular frequencies. So at 50% it's band is much less but at 100% the machine interferes with modern cellular devices.

Henu the Great said:
Fanboy said:
Larissa666 said:

development cost and training and paying employees and all these things require a budget too big for the America of today. think about how disgusting it is for there to be space junk orbiting out planet aswell. i cant be the only person who hates the idea that 2 and 3 stage rockets just leave shit floating around forever. sending garbage to outerspace will create more pollution than just recycling it. everything that i eat comes in plastic and metal and paper. there is no reason to do ocean acidification just to make zion musk some more billions.

we really should invade the middle east, make it our own and then take china and russia economically. we would actually win. then we can focus on global problems, but if the world pounces on us when we start to live like happy little hippies then we cant even do any efforts to make things better anyways. how can we let earths animals come back if African poachers and chinese polluters and jew american deforesters are killing them off.

anyways i hope we find good solutions to these problems soon, i dont know the solution to the trash problem, but if it gets really bad we can just dig boreholes and fill them up with garbage like a giant incinerator.
You're a laughable poser. Advocating for more unneccessary wars... Everything under the Sun becomes financially feasible once such nonsense ends and likes of you put in their rightful place.

It's all just a wait for their act to end. One day, they are attacking, the other, they are pretending the opposite. In fact, this only verifies the things people claim about this type of people. We are just waiting for this to end, I guess.

Kebabguy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
satanama666 said:

Don't the gods have the technology to save the planet?

I'm sure they do, but we have to deal with the parasitic jews first.cause if we don't,the technology the Gods give to us just goes to waste (oy vey goyims yous want to save planet but it bes garbage we can do what we want with its) anyway more RTR's to end the jewish virus

Meteor said:
Fanboy said:
Larissa666 said:

While I dunno about waging war, I do agree that polluting space is a terrible idea, and not just because it's "disgusting". Any garbage released would turn into hazardous space debris that can destroy satellites or crash into spaceships trying to leave the earth if you're unlucky. Gases would turn into loose particles orbiting the earth at high speeds, slowly burning and eroding anything they hit. As one piece of debris collides with another, they can break into more pieces, which will then each wreak even more havoc as their orbits are randomised and unpredictable. Eventually, it would make it impossible to leave the earth anymore at all, as any spaceship trying to pass through the orbiting debris would get destroyed and reduced to yet even more debris.

Pollution on earth is really much less of a problem than pollution in space would be.

The reason for the amount of space junk is the irresponsibility, space junk is not the inevitable result of being in orbit. It would be helpful to read a bit on this, how it forms and why. Then it should be pretty clear that this problem is very manageable.

Anyway, that will be my last input on this matter. I am not going to try to convince anyone to agree with me, I am presenting the idea, and whoever disagrees, that’s fair.

And whoever is interested in the ideas I shared here and wants to read more, there are a lot of resources online.

Hail Satan!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
don't write anything about the Jews because you WILL get banned. The founder personally wrote me an email and banned me lol
I am very fond of Ancient-Forums because if you write things about Kites you get banned here too!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Fanboy said:

It's all just a wait for their act to end. One day, they are attacking, the other, they are pretending the opposite. In fact, this only verifies the things people claim about this type of people. We are just waiting for this to end, I guess.

I too figured as much that time is what was needed for them to always expose themselves *blatantly* and others would eventually see what I saw with my first interaction on the forums with said person. To it's credit, I guess, this attempt wasnt as bad as some of the other more obvious ones as of recently but not good enough, obviously.

When i was in NL they had ridiculous rules about certain vehicles that were not allowed in certain cities they called "enironmental zones". Basically any diesel cars and trucks that were older than 2001 were not allowed. The thing is diesels are cheaper on fuel but higher in taxes. From what i heard they used to be cheaper in both ways, but then when everyone started sticking to them they changed it up ofcourse...anything to make make it hard on commoners to maximize the use of their resources. Point being this had nothing to do with care of the environment at all, and just about the government making money, as there are many more pollutants each day contributing to 100 times more "harm" to the environment than some old diesel cars. Power plants, paper mills ect? pff.

There have been several attempts by others to bring about cleaner energy for vehicles also. I remember hearing about some Lebanese guy who many years ago invented/brought up some ideas for electrical cars..and he was killed.

I think there have been some genuine attempts and also some positive changes when it comes to trying to get to green energy. But most of it is just a ruse and money grab by the elite under a lot of false hysteria about climate change and the ozone etc. Biden cut off work to a keystone pipeline which left a lot of people out of work.

There are a lot of libtards bitching about doing away with fossil fuels and gas and oil..but until we find a viable way to switch to solar on a mass scale, and have it at the ready to almost immediately replace what we have (which in a lot of places has happened in some patches of the world which is great), without catastrophically leaving millions without work, and shutting down the economy along with destroying a lot of power and heat sources for too long which can also hurt many many vulnerable people in the winter, it is not ideal to just stop all the usage of fuel and other "dirty" sources of energy....because as a lot of hands say out in the pipelines and on a lot of other sites who support the oil and gas industry (where a lot of my work has also been) "my truck and your heater doesn't run on unicorn piss and fairy farts."

Fanboy said:
Henu the Great said:
Fanboy said:

You are spouting very kosher ideas and views.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Egon said:
Up until now I was thinking about getting an eletric scooter rather than a motorcicle run on gas,

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I live in a heavily polluted area, and I suffer directly the consequences of this (eyes may irritate in winter, running or hiking may result in "heavy" breathing, etc.) so I am concerned about pollution also on personal level.
Electric scooters and car move away some pollution to a different area (energy and battery production sites) so they might be a relief for polluted areas. House heathing must also evolve for the same reasons.

I have bought an electric scooter, it is very useful on short-range trips and recharging it costs nothing. I will work on having my own solar panel installed so I can recharge without depending from anyone.
You can buy electric bike-scooters for ranges up to 50 Km or more (100 Km on round trip basis) or simple scooters for 10-15 Km range. Ok they are built on no-fix and replace attitude, but if you have at least a basic electric knowledge there is plenty of tutorials and videos on the web to fix it, in case of failure, and provide upgrades for extended ranges, batteries, etc. to extend its life.
Benefits :
- if properly set, you can barely avoid to brake as the braking effect is electromagnetic through the engine. Standard brakes do issue many PM10 - PM2.5 (small particles) when used, that are very harmful for the lungs. This is a main problem that electric cars are unable to solve. Until they will create electromagnetic brakes (the brake manufacturers will is an obstacle, by the way)
- no engine/gearbox oil to be changed (less pollution, zero maintenance cost). Advantage of electric cars : no luibrication oil wasted.
- few if any parking issues
- some are waterproof, other can be easily waterproofed, so you can use any time
- easy to fix, web is full of parts and spare batteries.
Dislike :
- most need an android app/bluetooth to be activated so they might be a future monitor/spy tool for the enemy. Those features can be skipped for now, not a problem, same as a smartphone.
- increased accident risk
- no weather protection

I also notice there is an abuse of small disposable batteries use. They sell even toys with "batteries included" who sing/music until they are discharged. Batteries cannot be changed, so you need to dispose and buy a new toy to program your kid's mind again. Horrible.
I am working on converting to electric power whatever battery-consuming device I have. For example, I found out old USB phone chargers can be used to work at 5V devices running on even 3, 5, 7 volts (testing others). You simply connect a USB cable to the battery lodge (+ = red, - = black wire). You can spare several batteries for clocks, small alarms, scales, earphones, Yule decoration led lights ... you name it. In case the device is to be moved (bike lights, running lights) you can use a rechargeable USB battery pack instead of disposable batteries. This can be also used as backup battery in case of black outs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back