Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

REVERSE TORAH RITUAL SCHEDULE [Jew Hanukkah]: 26 NOV To 7 DEC - Concluded

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Update Dec 2

As if what is happening in Austria, Germany, Netherlands and so on is not enough, or the Omicron "Variant" crazy hype, or anything else that has been "releasing" in "benefit" of the jew agenda through this latest jewish Hanukkah, the jewish energy these creatures keep raising is clearly having ramifications in all their well known areas.

Just reading the news should be enough. Bloody riots, instability, mass fear, shootings, censorship barrage, Constitution removal, and that's basically only a few days into this whole mess. For "some" reason, all the negative perils keep happening always for Gentiles during Jewish holidays. Soros Owned Black Lives matter also is on a rampage at the same time.

In the history of this forum relating the events, every "mass shooting" also had either a jewish shooter behind it, or a jewish holiday of major jewish influence. We can obviously see that this "Hannukah" was literally "all troops forward" for the Jew. That ((("Hannukah"))) was a special one for them. They did push their troops on all directions at one full attack.

A crime however that stands out is this school shooting that happened some hours ago in Michigan.

Given the whole freedom removal happening in the West, that is the bloodiest shooting that has happened, involving teenager children. It will definitely be used to disarm the United States populace [as per usual], since Klaus and company want to accelerate that Great Reset and doing so over armed populace is a nuisance.

Just look at what happens in Europe in regards to how many "rights" people have left, and you might figure this out if you think a bit outside the jewish box of ideas that is being currently presented as "reality" and how all these events are all "Cohencidences" and "unrelated". Those who know how the jews work and what amounts of destruction they heap with their "rituals", will not be deceived by jewish goyim lies.

We must ramp up these rituals in the schedule. You can see it's three basic rituals, one was to prevent things like this [they always sacrifice extreme amounts of people during Hannukah every year, and also during Purim]. Anyway, a manifestation clearly happened blatantly, with another school shooting with the same general motivations and enemy agenda that we already know occurred again.

These "School Shootings" have always happened either by jews or jewish holidays. The reasons for this for those who understand how much negativity the jews channel, should be apparent.

The white kid Tate Myre from Michigan that tried to stop this died, and strangely so, his video that aired all this comes with his football jersey, which had the number 42 on it, commonly related to Jewish Sacrifices, with 42 being the victim of these sacrifices. The number 42 is the number for the "Sacrificial Lamb" and is a common denominator in jewish magick.

The people that died:

8e94847f-4860-417c-88bc-ecf4c9d9366a-oxfordmash2b.jpg

About the incident:

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2021/12/02/oxford-high-school-shooting-michigan-update-today/8835598002/

End of December 2 Update

Before new releases, we have to counteract the enemy for a last time for this year during their "Hanukkah". This is imperative so that we receive less of a blunt of their jewish cursing energy that they will freely distribute over to everyone and everything during this year.

They have already began with the cursing and their usual curses, more on rabid mode as it's of course necessary for their worldly agendas that they try to pursue now. So it's imperative that this schedule is posted early.

For those that want, you can begin immediately. The "official" date of starting this schedule is the 26th. It's posted very early so that people see it early and plan ahead, or for some, so that those of us who want to maximize the warfare, start instantly.

Hanukkah is one of the dangerous celebrations of the enemy, secondary only to Yom Kippur. Copious cursing against the Gentiles will take place, among many other of their usual crimes.

Of course as people can observe in the news, this "So perfectly" lines up from them with lockdowns, restrictions, and the concurring attacks on the freedoms and rights of Gentiles, which are also coded in their occult garbage that they follow alongside their material moves.

Jews, before they start on their "celebrations", they spend many days on end doing sacrifices and other related attacks. It's just the pattern they follow. Therefore, everyone is advised also to up your protection but also that we up the warfare to keep everything stable and come out victorious.

Below are the Rituals.

They will be the same as these will work to counteract it all based on what they are building upon during this schedule.

The FRTR is always FRTR+Tetra killing+ Shattering.

26. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice
27. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice
28. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice
29. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice
30. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice
1. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice
2. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice
3. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice
4. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice
5. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice
6. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice
7. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice

Links to Rituals

Curse Israel: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.html
Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice : https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.html
FRTR : https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintable.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Curse Israel: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.html
Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifice : https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.html
FRTR : https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintable.html

Heil Satan! :cool:

Cohencidentally, just yesterday a black guy ran over White people at a xman parade.

I am so excite for this counteract, let's give it all comrades, remember that were hell's army.

Do not be afraid to
create. LISTEN to Me. Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your
being. You will not be more created by creating any more than you will be
destroyed by destroying. Are you more created now? Are you here or are you
destroyed? You are here. You will be here as long as I am here and that is
forever. Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with
perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate. Destroy
with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have
destroyed.
-Satan/Lucifer-

During last schedule, unfortunately I caught Covid, it was difficult but i managed to do bare minimum.
But now I am 100% healthy, and I can go with my full power on this one.

I am still recovering from aomebiasis but I'm not afraid to hop into the field once again like how we pinoys took care of maute ISIS. Today, their hanukkah curse party gets spiritually bombed like no tomorrow, they wanted an indirect yet painful end to us gentiles but we tell them, THEY CAN TRY TO COME OVER AT US WITH IT AND WE'LL JAM THEIR CURSES BACK UP THEIR ALIEN ASSES FOR THEM VLAD TEPES STYLE BUT WE'LL BE PIKING KIKES!!!!

Okay guys let's lock and load our weapons once again and strike them where it hurts. Right in their very soul!

FuckYu_666 said:
I will most probably start tomorrow, who is with me?
I think everyone will, there is no point in waiting. Let's fucking go! :D

Excellent! I will start immediately :D , but I will prioritize the Final RTR until the "official" start.

For redundancy, here is the schedule on 666pages and the Tor site.

And remember, you can click "Save Page As" in your browser on the paintable Final RTR to save a working offline HTML file in case the Internet goes down.

I'm ready in an hour. Then let's smash these scumbags. Let's not leave anyone's blood on the ground. Are you ready to fiercely fight for our world and our pride!!!

i am certainly starting tonight as soon as i am able. let us take this enemy down. i am in great anticipation of the new race awakening ritual as well!

HAIL SATAN!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Excellent! I will start immediately :D , but I will prioritize the Final RTR until the "official" start.

For redundancy, here is the schedule on 666pages and the Tor site.

And remember, you can click "Save Page As" in your browser on the paintable Final RTR to save a working offline HTML file in case the Internet goes down.

Thank you Soaring Eagle!!

Thank you for posting this early. It really helps to organize the day in a way that one can accommodate for the extra rituals. Especially for those like me who do the rituals towards the end of the day. Sometimes when I find out about the ritual late there is not enough time left for the extra rituals apart from rtrs because I didn't account for the extra rituals. So planning ahead really helps and it's always great when we get a heads up on the upcoming schedule.

So I request you HP to please release all future schedules as early as possible. I mean I bet there's a reason behind when you post the schedule. But as early as possible, within reason, would be really helpful. Thank you and thanks for all that you do.

FuckYu_666 said:

Will at least start the curse shitrael starting tomorrow. The thing is it takes me about an hour to do the rtr with proper visualization of letter destruction and willing the end of jewish power and control. Then killing tetra + killing defenses another 25-30 mins. So even adding very short rituals like the ones in this schedule are not very easy for me. But will defo start with curse shitrael tomorrow and do the reverse blood sacrifice starting the regular schedule start.

Let's gooooo

I would like to issue a challenge to my fellow SS on the 26th/1st/7th to do a full 13x9 repetitions on the final RTR the Curse Israel and the Reversing blood sacrifices Rituals let us together annihilate these fools and do our very best for Satan and his gods and ourselves.

The rats are back at it again! I saw the curses....desire...greed....so many! Upsetting!

One of their shitty attack is to play with your mind again. Ignore them.

Curse them with all of your hatred!

Programme started today!

Those who bless Israel are cursed,
Those who curse Israel are blessed!

Full speed ahead! Pour all the power of the blue flame on them and all the grey energy possible!

Hail Father Satan !

स त न म said:
FuckYu_666 said:

Will at least start the curse shitrael starting tomorrow. The thing is it takes me about an hour to do the rtr with proper visualization of letter destruction and willing the end of jewish power and control. Then killing tetra + killing defenses another 25-30 mins. So even adding very short rituals like the ones in this schedule are not very easy for me. But will defo start with curse shitrael tomorrow and do the reverse blood sacrifice starting the regular schedule start.

Let's gooooo
I'll probably do an extra day at the end to wrap it up.
I don't know if it's weird, but during the RTR blood sacrifice, in my mind I could feel the pain of a goat being sacrificed and then its soul going upwards, I felt several similar energies but I only saw one die, is this normal?

Blackdragon666 said:
Aquarius said:
Cohencidentally, just yesterday a black guy ran over White people at a xman parade.
Have you also seen about that Zac Stacy piece of shit? I wonder if the media is talking about it.
Yep saw it. I've no sympathy for the woman though, she paid the price of burning coal.

I have a question if you missed the previous most recent wealth building rtr's and you do the this current one will the previous rtr effects still work on me?

Sorry for not doing the previous.

Ghislaine maxwell's trial started yesterday, our RTRs will hopefully do what they need to do.
How hilarious if our Gods will make her speak about everything she knows.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back