Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan On The Creation Of Man, Immortality And The "Transhumanist" Agenda

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Many months ago, I have asked Satan in regards to this "Transhumanist" agenda. At some point many years ago I found this confusing due to lower understanding, despite of understanding something was inherently wrong with this as any person with a soul should.

This also involves the agenda of "Environmental" agenda questions, because it was something very difficult and guidance was required to be exact, an example of that being the "Carbon Dioxide In the Air" agenda or the "Global Warming" claim. Many scientists are already laughing at this, but the idea that so many abstract theories are used to wrestle us into a dystopia, is no laughing matter

The enemy's "take" on this subject of "Transhumanism" is just another false human hating take, as they always do against mankind and people on earth.

Our development as a species is something that is coming as we exist, and this involves knowledge that is being bestowed on us. At the same rate, the enemy stands in the middle, stealing this, perverting this, and destroying the purpose of humanity entirely.

Everything we are about to embark into or start developing, they pervert to the point it becomes a toxic danger to our existence, is given to us before our time and so on. That's because the enemy is an occupation force and not native to our planet, they don't care about the life on it.

Years ago, Satan did show me in details and after a lot of meditation to clear the mind, about the "Creation" of Humans. Satan made us humans and is pro-humanity. The enemy, does hate Satan's creation and humanity, constantly blaming us merely for existing, only to justify killing our species or transforming it into a borg.

When I asked if the "Transhumanism" road was the correct to go, Satan merely showed me a very deep vision which summarizes to the fact that without a biological body, humanity loses it's potential. It is absolutely a blessing and necessary for humanity to connect to the higher spiritual levels, and the biological body is a both a precursor and foundation to that end.

Many inferior beings who are only "material", or should we say, not even material [they are dead in most faculties], they want to replace the human body considering it "negative". The same goes strangely over the "Carbon Based" lifeform, which is based on Carbon. If you notice the environmental "Green" cult rhetoric, is to remove the Carbon Oxide from the earth's atmosphere. The Globalists also want to remove quite a few other things and living life made out of Carbon, that is, humans and living beings.

All of this could easily be replaced by them not burning forests, or creating conversion machines. Yet, they want to justify that mass slaughter, desertification of life, or making people into QR mind controlled borgs is "necessary" in order to do this, which is part of their greater agenda that they are working on.

If they knew what was the real end of this [few of them do] they would have betrayed the enemy immediately. Little do they understand that they too fall in the hated category of the Greys and Reptilians, since they too are so called "Biological lifeforms".

If you look at the scientific observation of Carbon molecules, which of course, humans and other biological forms of life as known to earth exist, the Carbon particle has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. All biological life has the blueprint of the "666" which the enemy fights against, etched on it. This includes everything living.

The sacred geometry here implies the connection of astral and physical, in that sense, a truly Godly lifeform, not one trapped merely in a physical material prison, nor one that only belongs on the "astral", but a lifeform that can walk both realms.

Based on sacred geometry, the appearance of these numbers there also indicates that life has a connection to the higher levels of the Divine, acting as an intermediary. In short, human beings are multidimensional, and the real way this can be achieved is through biology. Technology can only help in that regard.

Greys, reptilians and other species, have taken another "Evolutionary" route which is based on merely external technology. They hate so called "biological" life, and they hate humanity with it's abilities to naturally procreate and many other things. The hate they hate for humanity is rather explainable, given their own condition and their own aims.

They have lost the ability to connect with the "Divine" or merely the "Godhead" or the "Higher Realms" of consciousness. In replacement for this, they use slaves, which they basically farm alive for their living, emotional and psychic energy. This is like a diabetic that needs insulin, the only difference is this is on a whole other level and it's not about insulin. The greys and reptilians cannot self produce much of this type of specific energy we humans have.

Belittling spirituality, the human soul, making people into borgs, bringing out soullessness from humans, are all parts of a greater plan to kill whatever makes humans actual lifeforms. This also has a moral and ethical dimension. Now that Saturn is in Aquarius [Satan's Sign], you can see how the anti-life agenda is manifesting really strongly, with the bogus claim that this is happening for the "Benefit" of "Life".

Many thousands of years ago, the earth was attacked by these creatures after they understood what happened here with Satan and the Gods seeding new life here, with the potential to become "As the Gods" or elevate our consciousness like them. For these entities of the kind of the enemy, that is the most threatening thing.

This type of attack appears to have been a vibrational [magickal in terminology we use here], with a mix of technology but also actual invasion. After this, they appear to have dispatched some of their own to create some slave race here to further their agenda while remaining, as one top Rabbi said, "not recognized" and as a "secret agent" in the midst of those people of earth.

The "Transhumanist" agenda implies not external technology, but rather, physically invasive use of technology and slowly replacing the human body with non biological matter.

The progressive full replacement of the human biological body with other bodies made out of steel, synthetic materials, or other related material byproducts. These materials do not have the necessary properties to connect a being directly to the cosmos, nor to connect one to the so called "Universal Energy" or "Source".

Basic aspects of the human soul [and therefore relation to the universe] would be lost as a result. The end goal for them is to deceive humanity so far with this, that nothing remains out of the human "biological" self, or to lock humanoids into farms that mine them for biological produced psychic energy.

I asked this to Satan in the case I was wondering, why they made us with physical flesh, since it's so fragile, dies and so on. To that extent, he explained that this is the real way to make a spiritual entity, and not any other way. To the effect that they needed "Slaves", you would never make a slave like this. In fact, they are well advance to create all sorts of robotic and other forms of slaves.

He also explained that the "Flesh is the vehicle", meaning to higher dimensions but also to alchemical transmutation. There is no synthetic or non biological element that can produce this magnificent outcomes like the biological body of man can. Right now, due to lack of knowledge that was removed by the enemy, humanity is lost to understand any of this, a situation the enemy exploits.

When I asked Satan also to show me about why humanity is not "Immortal" now, as it was in the Golden Ages, admittedly I did not understand the response in one go. One part of this involves the sphere of the earth and it's vibrational or resonance frequencies. Some of this is related to the enemy, and how their presence, their "veil" and everything else, has degraded humanity considerably.

A part of this has to do with the actual genetic code, which through metagenetic factors and acoustic/vibration science, has "degraded" and is breaking down. One level lower, this has manifested as the lack of specific modulative genes, that make the physical body immortal.

Yet, even if these were to be "injected" in humans, the lack of addressing the spiritual aspect of the Magnum Opus, could never provide full on or permanent perfect immortality, just life expansion [like medicine]. In other words, unless the enemy is destroyed, we change a so called "Yuga", and scientifically advance, those in power are just idiotic jews searching for a carrot that does not exist.

The only way out of this is the Magnum Opus, which is not something the enemy is going to give them, as in the process of building towards this, even their servants will understand what the enemy is trying to do. Through the Magnum Opus, what has been said above can be bent and defeated completely, these above limitations do not matter.

As for the enemy servants that do all they do in waiting for the reptilians or the greys to help them, upload them, or whatever, they couldn't be more retarded. But I won't describe how they will be exactly destroyed, because they deserve it after their long service against life and the Gods themselves.

Billy will die rotting or be made into an iceblock, while hoping he would attain immortality to his shitty reptilian life, or uploading his little brain which he thinks is "consciousness" through a USB cable, and getting himself deleted in the process. Needless to say, except of evil, these people are also quite desperate. Meanwhile, his power will be misused to justify doing blind shots left and right while humanity pays the toll for this.

Except of this being an enemy example, that's also an example of being unspiritual and where this leads. Unspirituality and the enemy are first cousins if not almost identical.

Now, in regards to human advancing technologies, the Gods have shown me they have advanced exoskeletons, out of body devices, technologies that attach on their material body, or things that they wear. Technology is so advanced that my explanations here are rather poor. This technology is supposed to work in a symbiotic non invasive manner with their biology, like we can imagine could do with human biology. A large part of this is also spiritual, not solely material.

However, they don't violate the inner shell of the human body, as the yolk of the egg does not violate the shell. A more accurate representation wouldn't even be the shell, but rather, the egg-holder. These work in unison only and if needed, but remain different and separate to the users. A cellphone with a touch screen is one example.

Lastly, quite a few people, due to usage of erroneous methods of astral communication, are communicating with very hostile lifeforms that we here know that are the enemy. The average human cannot see this unless by accident or something similar, yet many meditative people who open the "Third Eye" or the ability to see beyond the physical spectrum, might end up seeing them even without wanting to specifically.

Of course the enemy's top tier ranking ones do know this beyond any doubt. The same goes for many jews and those who are part of this integral agenda.

There are also quite a few people that are into many of these offices and don't really understand how these ideas emerged or where they are coming from, nor they spend enough time to think things over. They never asked themselves any question, nor they wanted to learn more. They just went on with whatever agenda they were given.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I have a question relating to the pineal secretions, and what it does to the soul and body. I had some visions about this, yet I haven't wrapped around the full understanding of this.

My Guardian showed me when my pineal secreted by the pressure and electrical energy of the Serpent, that this composition and state of being, feed the individual with "time". To me it was and still is 10 to 11 years as I was shown. Just that state of being and internal processes taking place. Can you put some light to this? Also this had to do with Dagaz energies.

I was also related to the womb of the sacral area.

I wanted to also comment on this, that like Hooded Cobra just mentioned, is the Gods technology and understanding of these things are just so far advanced it's hard for us to even grasp what they can be showing us at times.

I asked a few times to be shown things, and explained things. As a result, I've seen alot of technologies that are nearly inconceivable to my current level, and mind.

It definitely takes time like you have said Cobra, to understand these things.

In my conversations I will even be left with lingering questions, which sometimes have to be answered at a later date, our Gods are absolutely advanced, to an extent its hard for us to wrap our heads around.

This post about transhumanism and biology of humanity, is extremely important, true and factual, it's important as the age of kali shifts slowly into the satya yuga, that we always keep this in mind.

Especially considering how much profane, trickology the enemy will attempt, we will be the backbone of our species in this turbulent time, exactly as we are now, and we will reach as many as we can, to bring them on board to survive the fallout that will ensue.

balo666 said:
Excuse my ignorance, what does it mean "transhuhmanist"?

They want to get rid of thear bodys fuse with machines, upload thear mind into machines to achive immortality, which is fake and not free, because you will always depend on the operator of the machine, even if they succeed.

If the gods would be here, I know they can´t out of security, until the earth frequency is on a higher plane.

Could they beside guiding, help with thear technologie/spiritual gear to safely speed up/help kundalini/Magnum Opus achivement?

"Lastly, quite a few people, due to usage of erroneous methods of astral communication, are communicating with very hostile lifeforms that we here know that are the enemy. The average human cannot see this unless by accident or something similar, yet many meditative people who open the "Third Eye" or the ability to see beyond the physical spectrum, might end up seeing them even without wanting to specifically."

If we can only build a device that can show us clear images of astral entities. The Christians will immediately stop praying to that god of theirs because they will see it as it really is.
And I garentee they will run to Satan for protection.

But unfortunately I think humans will become very dependant on such technology and won't meditate.

The psychopath Klaus Swabb announced "The Great Narrative " agenda today allegedly trying to sell the Great Reset program in response to potential cyber terrorist attacks and bio terrorist attacks. These people are completely out of control.

Actually I've been deeply researching some of the sociopathic mind boogle about transhumanism and found a really nice blog which explains what delusional (read : Dangerous) fantasy land these people are living in.

https://thatsreallypossible.com/immortality/

I really hope there will be more threads like this, I'm interested in this kind of stuff, it's very good to be aware of what's going on in the world.

For sure the enemy is heavily dependent on negative technology,without it they could not create anything.

The other is that

Father Satan has done a perfect job on us.

Glory to Satan!

Man, this universe is really brutal. its like animals living in the forest. except we are more conscious. i wonder what kinds of things the gods experienced in their own struggles.

One Wire Phenomenon said:

If we can only build a device that can show us clear images of astral entities. The Christians will immediately stop praying to that god of theirs because they will see it as it really is.

But unfortunately I think humans will become very dependant on such technology and won't meditate.

Theoretically yes, practically that would be very high chance of a disaster. Also, I doubt the Gods would want to really talk through these things, as the ease of using this crap for deception would be so high, that catastrophe through misuse would be imminent.

"Now, in regards to human advancing technologies, the Gods have shown me they have advanced exoskeletons, out of body devices, technologies that attach on their material body, or things that they wear. Technology is so advanced that my explanations here are rather poor. This technology is supposed to work in a symbiotic non invasive manner with their biology, like we can imagine could do with human biology. A large part of this is also spiritual, not solely material."

This reminds of be of DBZ. The Saiyans are already immensely powerful yet they wear armor and energy scouters.

Being taught in schools that I was responsible for global warming was a pain, an does cause trauma, but it's no different from christards an what they teach, an when I became a ss I started noticing similaritys as to what I was taught as a child.thing is I would do everything to not use gas anymore, but the computerized cars an planed obsolescence of companies is enough for anyone to think twice,it's these reptiles that are the problem an they need to be dealt with RTR way an then some

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Theoretically yes, practically that would be very high chance of a disaster. Also, I doubt the Gods would want to really talk through these things, as the ease of using this crap for deception would be so high, that catastrophe through misuse would be imminent.

For communication yes I agree but for medical research and deeper study of human believe I think it would be great to have such technology.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Now, in regards to human advancing technologies, the Gods have shown me they have advanced exoskeletons, out of body devices, technologies that attach on their material body, or things that they wear. Technology is so advanced that my explanations here are rather poor. This technology is supposed to work in a symbiotic non invasive manner with their biology, like we can imagine could do with human biology. A large part of this is also spiritual, not solely material.

I recall a section of Bibliotechapleydas(I know, I know). But the person who said Nordics but meant Humanoid(though possibly it could be they were our side albeit it seemed odd).

Anyways the person in question was contacted by some Humanoid entities. They were brought up to a planet or platform area where they operate. And were told to enter a tube he said "What tube?" then all of a sudden a metal tubular opened up it was so atomically perfect it had no seams or any indication of a split. So he entered then it closed everything was dark. Then all of a sudden a bunch of lights came up and all of a sudden he is seeing himself inside a "meat suit". This meat suit is how this civilization engages in combat. They don't send their people out rather they engage with these "meat suits".

It's akin to the episode of Stargate SG-1 whereby the crew found the Genii(think?) and used a simulator which was actually a UAV used for combat. So SG1 got annoyed they just went and took some innocent people out because their parameters are only engage if engaged and do not create collateral or participate in collateral.

I guess if my years of playing Anarchy Online where anything learned from. I assume the Gods don't use Monofilament nanowires to embed into their skin and nerves and works in conjunction with the vessel. I assume the Gods have perfected some sort of Psionic connection that can enable to disable the device instantly. It's akin to the Protoss from Starcraft, they(the Zealots) posses Psi blades, which are Psionic protrusions of their mental/spiritual power but apply them through the metal and crystals of their armor and on top of that augment them either through these crystals or through some sort of plasma technology. Since their civilization heavily uses plasma technology it would make sense to combine a psionic weapon that does a lot of damage with plasma technology to augment said power output.

Either way HP.Cobra you don't need to state "You don't understand". You can easily put information within reason and someone will understand or bring up a Sci-fi or better yet Sci-Fan concept as the whole Sci-Fi field is played out. I understand Sci-Fi is attractive to many but for me it always brings about a dull existence lacking in spiritual phenomena. I'd rather take Science-Fantasy and combine the two not too fantasy it's not development but not to science fiction it's too developed to a soulless ice cold existence. For example good ole' Final Fantasy 8 is a good example even FF7 and FF10 had interesting Sci-Fan concepts attached to them.

Anyways don't worry about posting things you don't understand someone will understand and realize what you mean and may even post and give a description of it like I said with the "meat suits".

GoldenxChild1 said:
"Now, in regards to human advancing technologies, the Gods have shown me they have advanced exoskeletons, out of body devices, technologies that attach on their material body, or things that they wear. Technology is so advanced that my explanations here are rather poor. This technology is supposed to work in a symbiotic non invasive manner with their biology, like we can imagine could do with human biology. A large part of this is also spiritual, not solely material."

This reminds of be of DBZ. The Saiyans are already immensely powerful yet they wear armor and energy scouters.

DBZ was a very spiritual show. A definite recommend.

Meteor said:
balo666 said:
Transhumanism usually refers to replacing parts of the human body with robotics or machinery in an attempt to enhance it. An example of this would be a pacemaker, which is a device that is inserted into the heart in order to prolong the life span of someone with heart problems. Some fanatic transhumanists want to take this much further, to the point that entire organs are replaced with robotic parts, or that microchips are inserted into the brain in order to augment or control cognitive functions.

One of HP Hoodedcobra's points, if I understood it correctly, is that wanting to replace parts of the human body with machinery comes from a place of hatred towards the human body, underestimating the power humans can wield through their biology (as they were created by Father Satan), especially when perfected. It's the biological nature of our existence that gives us so much spiritual potential, and this potential would be lost if it were replaced with machinery. On the other hand, the use of external machinery, such as exoskeletons or cellphones can be very positive and useful, as those don't interfere with the body's natural biological functions.

Thank you man! got it now

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

What shows would you recommend me to watch? Whether it be anime or movies, books to read, especially about astrology?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Billy will die rotting or be made into an iceblock, while hoping he would attain immortality to his shitty reptilian life, or uploading his little brain which he thinks is "consciousness" through a USB cable, and getting himself deleted in the process. Needless to say, except of evil, these people are also quite desperate. Meanwhile, his power will be misused to justify doing blind shots left and right while humanity pays the toll for this.

As someone that works in Mechatronics field I can already tell you that their whole "upload mind" in robot stuff is pure fcking lie made from lack of awareness about spirituality. When that old fuck dies he will still die like any normal person will; the only difference in his case will be that he will leave behind a robot that will simulate and pretend to be him as actual soul will still move to astral.
Because that is what AI actually is; a cheap imitation that is coded to behave in certain way. It doesn't matter how good AI it is; it can be AGI and still be imitation because it has no soul and therefore no conciousness. Just look at some people who are out of touch with reality and claim they gave AI emotions... when in fact robot is only doing simulation of what is programmed to do lmao.

BlackJackal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As someone that works in Mechatronics field I can already tell you that their whole "upload mind" in robot stuff is pure fcking lie made from lack of awareness about spirituality. When that old fuck dies he will still die like any normal person will; the only difference in his case will be that he will leave behind a robot that will simulate and pretend to be him as actual soul will still move to astral.

Because that is what AI actually is; a cheap imitation that is coded to behave in certain way. It doesn't matter how good AI it is; it can be AGI and still be imitation because it has no soul and therefore no conciousness. Just look at some people who are out of touch with reality and claim they gave AI emotions... when in fact robot is only doing simulation of what is programmed to do lmao.

Technically, yes. Even if we say that this would even be "feasible", it would only be a ghost left behind, like a husk in itself without the essence which has passed away. It might even behave in a simulated fashion, or even simulate a form of movement etc, but it would never be Billy in the end of the day, just a replica of the information of Billy.

Uploading this information to a borg or even if it played itself into a programmed landscape, that would be "Billy's" husk, not really him. Just the series of information he left behind. This, if propelled to advance based on the parameters that "Billy's information" left behind, would never really advance like Billy, since Billy's kike soul would be in Tartarus anyway for the things he has been trying to pull with his friends like Klaus, all of which are literal nonsense and also very pointless, but dangerous.

The whole "immortality through USB" situation is a kike fluke, no different than the "Immortality if you just believe in Jeboo" hoax. It's just the new hoax of the new era.

It's 100% as you say here. They are literally lying to themselves out of desperation and insanity. Yes, Sophia the Robot is having emotions and probably orgasms with her creator, simply because they programmed her robotic eyelids to open and close. Erm, no.

"She" never has and "she" never will. Even if this situation was simulated into a brain the simulates these connections, still, she wouldn't be truly having an orgasm. If the AI was so advanced that it used a biological entity for itself, we would at this point be talking about advanced genetic engineering, and not AI, certainly not how it's understood today.

However I think a pure AI might consider that experience of a human body just worthless, exactly because it wouldn't have a soul. There is also nothing that can physically en-capture this information to put it for the AI to understand, so that it would theoretically replicate it, nor it would be possible to reverse engineer this or copy it.

This is all part of a psyop to make people desensitized to actual emotions, that are felt on a spiritual level if one is spiritually aware, but also on a very emotional, down to earth level.

I can see many prospects in this field but the bogus claims of this come from stupid jews and other degenerates who do not really understand what the limits of this field actually are. Spiritual knowledge may help them understand this fact, and actually relieve many of them of many fears or uncertainties.

Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

What shows would you recommend me to watch? Whether it be anime or movies, books to read, especially about astrology?

Unfortunately my time for many years hasn't permitted me to watch many shows or many leisure activities like this. I have not gamed for around 5-6 or more years, so I am not up to date with games etc. Hopefully, after updates and everything are in place [we are working on too many endless fronts right now] I might be able to get more of this. Which is closing in to be impossible.

Still, I definitely recommend DBZ not only for reasons of spiritual allegories in the show, but also because of morals and teachings in the show. I also definitely recommend this for both grown ups and children. Another one I used to watch and is definitely meaningful in all ways, is Naruto. It also has many spiritual allegories to where I wanted to write a post, but I am not sure how many people have watched the Anime. It's great.

About books, I would recommend every Satanist to read Thus Spoke Zarathustra [ponder on it, and allow your imagination to think when you read the book]. Jonathan Livingston Seagull is also a very good literature read to make you want to go after your dreams.

If you ask me about more specific subjects I might be able to give you more recommendations. On astrology, I would recommend all the books HPS Maxine has uploaded on the old Yahoo Groups, all of which are great.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm curious what the extent of "non invasive" is in this context. I'm a writer, and I had a concept that tried to work within the boundaries of what I understood, I knew anything in the body would be highly anti spiritual, but then the thought flashed in my mind of tech that only goes skin deep like a tattoo. I figured even this would probably be too much, but that made me wonder if tattoos themselves were bad for us. I'm curious which is it? Could tech be conceivably small enough to help us and only be put on like a tattoo that can be removed, or is anything penetrating even skin just a detriment to spiritual advancement?

Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Hunter X Hunter is great, very spiritual anime, the beginning through the end is a boy's path to ascension through meditation and spiritual practices.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Unfortunately my time for many years hasn't permitted me to watch many shows or many leisure activities like this. I have not gamed for around 5-6 or more years, so I am not up to date with games etc. Hopefully, after updates and everything are in place [we are working on too many endless fronts right now] I might be able to get more of this. Which is closing in to be impossible.

Still, I definitely recommend DBZ not only for reasons of spiritual allegories in the show, but also because of morals and teachings in the show. I also definitely recommend this for both grown ups and children. Another one I used to watch and is definitely meaningful in all ways, is Naruto. It also has many spiritual allegories to where I wanted to write a post, but I am not sure how many people have watched the Anime. It's great.

About books, I would recommend every Satanist to read Thus Spoke Zarathustra [ponder on it, and allow your imagination to think when you read the book]. Jonathan Livingston Seagull is also a very good literature read to make you want to go after your dreams.

If you ask me about more specific subjects I might be able to give you more recommendations. On astrology, I would recommend all the books HPS Maxine has uploaded on the old Yahoo Groups, all of which are great.

I found Marcus Aurelius Meditations to be very revealing. The way his mind works is the same as the one of an enlightened soul / philosopher, and he basically explains the same purpose of life we share - The purpose of life is to better oneself and the universe. If you look at the book from that perspective, there are many hidden truths in his words (even thought he book is heavily censored). It's a miracle it survived at all, unlike Tiberius's autobiography which was destroyed and he was heavily slandered by the historians that followed, along with Nero.

I remember you mentioned a while ago that you wanted to look into the book, I highly recommend it, it would make a good sermon for explaining our philosophy to common people/atheists without getting into arguments about our religious beliefs (Aurelius praises the Gods in the book).

balo666 said:

iu

throwaway88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

I remember you mentioned a while ago that you wanted to look into the book, I highly recommend it, it would make a good sermon for explaining our philosophy to common people/atheists without getting into arguments about our religious beliefs (Aurelius praises the Gods in the book).

Thank you, I have read this book [and if I am not wrong, I have recommended it too before, maybe it's in private and not in public]. It's a great and excellent book, with very proper advice in most parts. Aurelius was advanced and into the Roman/Ancient Greek mysteries, he was a mystic, and he was a soul that has seen reality for what it is.

The stoic way the book is written makes it also easy to ingest. The translations and the underlying meanings tend to kill texts, but this one has survived in considerably good condition in English.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
Another one I used to watch and is definitely meaningful in all ways, is Naruto. It also has many spiritual allegories to where I wanted to write a post, but I am not sure how many people have watched the Anime. It's great.

Naruto is one of the most extremely well known and I'm sure a lot of members here know about it, even if they did not directly watched/read it.

One that reminded me of this topic is recently in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8, it was revealed that in the world there is this secret parasitic Silicon-base race of beings that look human but that wants to overthrow humanity and reign supreme over Carbon-based life. Unfortunately the author has some strange infatuation with xtian themes as he is highly influenced by the Renaissance and mix things up thinking xtianity is "Western" culture.

On astrology I only know some that make refferences to it, like Knights of the Zodiac aka Saint Seiya (the 80's anime not the remakes). There are 88 Knights of each constellations divided in classes. Athena is shot in the heart by the arrow of Sagittarius and her Bronze Knights have to save her going through the main 12 houses of the Zodiac guarded by Gold Knights, solving different challenges.
The anime Fruits Basket is based on the Chinese zodiac, didn't watch it but everyone says is pretty good (drama/romance).

Kevin, this topic has many more recommendations if you want: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225

Also
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17677
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25728
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42987

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlackJackal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Technically, yes. Even if we say that this would even be "feasible", it would only be a ghost left behind, like a husk in itself without the essence which has passed away. It might even behave in a simulated fashion, or even simulate a form of movement etc, but it would never be Billy in the end of the day, just a replica of the information of Billy.

Uploading this information to a borg or even if it played itself into a programmed landscape, that would be "Billy's" husk, not really him. Just the series of information he left behind. This, if propelled to advance based on the parameters that "Billy's information" left behind, would never really advance like Billy, since Billy's kike soul would be in Tartarus anyway for the things he has been trying to pull with his friends like Klaus, all of which are literal nonsense and also very pointless, but dangerous.

The whole "immortality through USB" situation is a kike fluke, no different than the "Immortality if you just believe in Jeboo" hoax. It's just the new hoax of the new era.

It's 100% as you say here. They are literally lying to themselves out of desperation and insanity. Yes, Sophia the Robot is having emotions and probably orgasms with her creator, simply because they programmed her robotic eyelids to open and close. Erm, no.

"She" never has and "she" never will. Even if this situation was simulated into a brain the simulates these connections, still, she wouldn't be truly having an orgasm. If the AI was so advanced that it used a biological entity for itself, we would at this point be talking about advanced genetic engineering, and not AI, certainly not how it's understood today.

However I think a pure AI might consider that experience of a human body just worthless, exactly because it wouldn't have a soul. There is also nothing that can physically en-capture this information to put it for the AI to understand, so that it would theoretically replicate it, nor it would be possible to reverse engineer this or copy it.

This is all part of a psyop to make people desensitized to actual emotions, that are felt on a spiritual level if one is spiritually aware, but also on a very emotional, down to earth level.

I can see many prospects in this field but the bogus claims of this come from stupid jews and other degenerates who do not really understand what the limits of this field actually are. Spiritual knowledge may help them understand this fact, and actually relieve many of them of many fears or uncertainties.

I would rather just have a robot army than Sophia the Robot. Unless it was an army of Sophia Robots that give people such powerful orgasms that they explode into stardust. Otherwise give me transformers any day.

It appears the cult of Quora wants us to believe that trans-ism is inevitable (I simply searched can transhumanism be stopped in the box provided) https://www.quora.com/Can-transhumanism-be-stopped-How All of the first 1-10 comments say this cannot be done. They got another thing coming.

The Resistance!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for recommending these. I've been keen to find something new to read, especially something more spiritual.

Are there links to the astrology books HPS Maxine recommended?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I loved dbz growing up! I swear the creator was SS minded. The DragonBalls are the chakras and Shenron is the kundalini. When goku beat frieza it was the aryan race defeating the jew. I honestly think that show was milked too long though and it should have stopped at the cell saga

It truely is creepy what has come to light with technology. I have even heard of Apple devices that implant under the skin like some sort of advanced I watches along with VR brain chips. Even alot of animals are microchipped now. They are trying to bring humanity into the borg slowly but surely. With our RTRs and the Gods this will not happen

666 carbon print..truely Father's masterpiece creation we are that no junk parts can replace!

Aquarius said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hunter X Hunter is great, very spiritual anime, the beginning through the end is a boy's path to ascension through meditation and spiritual practices.

I loved this one as well along with berserk and naruto

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is there a link to those uploads so I can check em out and read em for myself? I really wanna study astrology, especially how it applies in everyday scenarios in life.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you look at the scientific observation of Carbon molecules, which of course, humans and other biological forms of life as known to earth exist, the Carbon particle has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. All biological life has the blueprint of the "666" which the enemy fights against, etched on it. This includes everything living.
I actually used the argument to a christian a few weeks ago that 666 is not evil and instead of using any Spiritual reality for the argument, I simply used Physical reality for the argument - that "god" "created the Universe" and decided to put 666 into Carbon, which is the basis for... more or less everything. I asked them if 666 was evil, since "god" created it very much intrinsically to everything. Needless to say, the christian ignored it, didn't care and carried on like a christian. Welp, as we know, again -

FancyMancy said:
1 Nature
2 is
3 anti-semitic?

Surely not. PMSFL. The jew knows in its 6000-year plan that Nature has to take Her course, and the jew uses this deliberately as a means to the jew's own end. - End! Lol. :!:

Now I will update that to the following -

1 Nature
2 is
3 anti-semitic,
4 no?

Surely not. PMSFL. The jew knows in its 6000-year plan that Nature has to take Her course, and the jew uses this deliberately as a means to the jew's own end. - End! Lol.
:!:

The "Transhumanist" agenda implies not external technology, but rather, physically invasive use of technology and slowly replacing the human body with non biological matter.
I want to add the link to the Bitchute video, the title beginning "Microchip?". It showed self-assembling metal-like discs in covid-vaccinated-patients' blood, seen under a microscope. I also saw two other videos in German which show self-arranging crystals of graphene, as well.

"Lastly, quite a few people, due to usage of erroneous methods of astral communication, are communicating with very hostile lifeforms that we here know that are the enemy. The average human cannot see this unless by accident or something similar, yet many meditative people who open the "Third Eye" or the ability to see beyond the physical spectrum, might end up seeing them even without wanting to specifically."

Nah - "It's camera magic/CGI".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlackJackal said:

Maybe it's just another avenue to scrape more shekels out of people. Perhaps the jew knows it is nonsense, but does it anyway just to get more money, while influencing people - as said, a psyop - and making fools out of them due to their ignorance. Similarly with freezing one's body and thawing them out centuries later. Again, the jew put this into Star Trek, and in there it was said this cryo-freezing was just a fad. They came across some cryogenetically-frozen individuals, one of them had stocks/shares in things and wanted to check his portfolio, another's husband said he would have put money into that nonsense, etc., and Data said, "Actually, the process of cryonics was never more than a fad, and did not continue much beyond the mid-21st century". By the time of Star Trek (at least TNG), money didn't exist.

If the jew knows these types of Human life longevity methods are nonsense, then it just "needs" more money. This, at the expense of people's intelligence and pockets/wallets.

HP hooded snake, greetings.

Taking advantage of the theme, and honestly dealing with these Jewish filth, I expect everything from them, but only worse and worse for us. But they can't understand that they CANNOT EVER WITH FATHER SATAN AND OUR GODS... and for my part I'm getting stronger and learning more and more.
Now a question:
And the blueharp project, I think that's the name, does it really exist or is it a rumor?
Because as I remember, I read on another blog about these themes, there it explained that they would create a holographic image, making the fusion of FATHER SATAN AS SHIVA, BUDDHA, JESUS, ALLAH AND IRIAM FOUND THEM INTO ONE...
Where they would make people believe that everything was right, there was no more spiritual or physical warfare, anyway... everyone would see it in heaven and on earth and etc...
Is this true HP Cobra?
If many will be deceived and if this creature is holographic or I don't know, because I don't understand it, and it goes down to earth... I don't know, I don't even want to think.
What HP Cobra , please explain to me about it if it has foundation or is misinformation...And thank you from the heart for everything you are doing for us!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

However, they don't violate the inner shell of the human body, as the yolk of the egg does not violate the shell. A more accurate representation wouldn't even be the shell, but rather, the egg-holder. These work in unison only and if needed, but remain different and separate to the users. A cellphone with a touch screen is one example.

amazing. that makes iron mans suit look like a joke. i hope to see this at some point in my life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back