Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Osiris Silvio said:
Here is a silly question. Many times I have heard JoS members say that Apollo is bisexual. Is this true?

ThankSS

All this nonsense about "sexuality" is just some human interpolations that also appear in myths because people don't understand how these reflect spiritually. It's a gross interpretation which is mostly based out of human lack of knowledge or insecurities on numerous subjects.

The Gods do have partners and clearly children, descented from them, wifes/partners etc. These matters however are just mostly history and humans divulge into these matters because of the same reason of human natural gossiping or curiosity.

The "sexuality" of the Gods is allegorical, and is necessary insofar as to explain the connections of energies. "Sex with the sister", "forced sex", "asexuality", "virginity", all these are allegorical notions for the energies of the soul. Even further, there are nonsense theories created about "sex change" and how it's justified or whatever.

Most of these are out of people with an agenda to prove or in major need to sell a book and sound smart over desecration of what's important. That bullshit is even lower than tabloid news.

Gods undergoing "Sex Change" is not about pumping hormones in yourself to change yourself. That is your purely personal medical decision caused by one's feelings or thoughts, or decisions. The "Sex Change" is when energies change form inside the soul, energy exchange between the male and female aspect of the soul.

For example, Mars and Venus connect as opposing forces, creating harmony. This is not about people having sex on a bed and one's fantasies over this. It's just that the only way to explain this to regular humans is to illustrate these with sexual connections, which everyone is familiar with.

People who seek to corrupt and "justify" things, such as some idiot that came to the Yahoo Groups years ago, saying they believed rape should be "Commonplace" trying to justify it on mythology. They try to use the spiritual allegories to give fuel to their worthless narratives. These are part of desecration and obsessive sexuality that is imbalanced in many people.

Apollo is not "Bisexual". Apollo is symbolic of the spiritual light, light from the sun etc. That is because in allegories generally same energies don't relate sexually with one another, not opposing energies. Energies that are male in nature, can also be connected together. That is purely spiritual.

Anyhow, in contrast to xianity, people who are different are not to be persecuted under Paganism as nature is accepted and the same goes for natural mistakes and situations of difference. Many of these things also follow social norms of the time, television nonsense, personal confusion, random attention grabbing situations and other stuff that is observable every day.

People can follow whatever they want in adult consensual relationships or themselves, but this nonsense of insecurities that tries to drag the Gods into the same game, is worthless nonsense. If it's pushed past a point it should be considered vile.

The only thing Gods do not accept is paedophilia or bestiality, because that is purely irrational and is not followed by any natural dictate, it's an act of pure hate and a defiled act. It is of destructive connotations, traumatic and an act of destruction.

As for the second, of course, the jews have you covered. Jews attack the Aryan culture by trying to pick whatever they can, such as saying that since Centaur existed, it must have been a woman that copulated with a Taurus over this. That is just jewish nonsense. The same jewish nonsense is promoted ad nauseum to create a sense of disgust, insanity, irrationality.

Other than this, sexuality is not penaltized in anyway in the Pagan religions. The only requirement as with anything else is to have a balance and do what's best for someone.

Procreation is another absolute necessity for reasons of happiness, family, and so on. Sexual pleasure is another necessary human need that needs to be engaged into for obvious reasons as with food in some people who need this.

Confusing this stuff too much, is nonsense. It's actually borne out of misplaced human needs. The same goes about some people wanting to enforce their gender question stuff on the Gods. These comments are just mostly human nonsense. One step further, that is totally kike nonsense.

When people will meet the Gods or feel their energies, they will understand that all of this is bogus. There is no confusion in them. They are pure and clean. Most of these confusions are part of humanities misplaced abilities.

That inferior garbage is some modern (((LGBT))) dialectics that they try to find upon what is holy and spiritual so that people of poor mind can feel satisfied for their choices. Changing your gender won't make you into the seer Tiresias who had their "gender changed". That is an allegory for changing the polarity of the soul, such as going from the waking to the sleeping state.

In regards to that nonsense: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_themes_in_classical_mythology

I understand some trashers before have been going around saying Gods this and Gods that in regards to these sexual or gender matters, but these are imaginations borne out of their own suppressed needs, rather than an objective view of the necessity of any of these supernal matters.

That is not bad to have, to imagine, or to think, but it's useless and nonsense to promote ad nauseum to enforce their petty on others. The fact jews follow all the same methodology to slander "Paganism" is revealing in itself.

Certain things are to be kept out of the spiritual and higher levels, and they are to remain on the levels of where these people have them. We must learn to respect what is sacred and know when to leave it untouched with pointless profanity.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Do you think that spiritual or material improvement kills desire for making children? I always found strange that Father has 8 children in age 500.000.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:
Here is a silly question. Many times I have heard JoS members say that Apollo is bisexual. Is this true?

ThankSS

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thanks for the sermon HP.

While we are here, there was something that I've always wanted to ask about "Pagan Celibacy". Some of these examples includes Artemis's priestesses, the clergy of other Virgin Goddess in Ancient Greece and the Vestals of Ancient Rome. Were they all a misunderstanding of modern (((historians)))?

Also, i know that Hinduism is a corrupted form of Paganism, therefore i suppose that all form of celibacy are anti-Pagan, like fasting and dietary laws. I was also wondering if the Kumari is a result of corruption. And is also the mainstream myth of Hanuman being celibate corrupted? Because in Thailand version of Ramayana, Ramakien, he had a relationship with a Mermaid like-creature and gave birth to a son.

For a while the forum was going kind of weird like that through no fault of yours HPHC.

For me Satan is male.

My gaurdian Godess is Female.

If others identify in other ways, who am i to judge i will watch with interest though, this is only my view.

Bright Truth said:
Do you think that spiritual or material improvement kills desire for making children? I always found strange that Father has 8 children in age 500.000.
Maybe he has more..? The personal lives of the Gods are not public domain, you're still engaging in gossip by asking these kind questions here. Ask Satan himself.

Bright Truth said:

Where Satan is as a level of advancement, my interpretation of this would be that He has more children. This might not involve strictly biological children, but also, created beings. Yet, it is true due to reasons of inequality, that these 8 we are given are the important for mankind and patrons of mankind, and those that have excelled as far as we are concerned.

However, with the amount of consciousness He has, it wouldn't be an understatement to be that the children of His children, and many generations downwards, they are all like "His Children", no different than how a grandfather will see their own grandchildren in this way.

The Gods are inconceivably advanced. Again, refer to what I said about gossip and nonsense. A lot of people ponder these matters for stupid reasons and that aside, this is not why the Gods are important to us and we to them.

EnkiUK55 said:
For a while the forum was going kind of weird like that through no fault of yours HPHC.

For me Satan is male.

If others identify in other ways, who am i to judge i will watch with interest though, this is only my view.

There are very strong psychological reasons why the Gods get assigned to people in this way. This is to help people grow psychologically and advance. That is also why commonly, if one needs to understand more of the feminine aspects, or a feminine guide might be one's guardian.

Other people who will have specific needs and are at other levels of advancement or are different will be approached in a fitting manner by the Gods.

Father Satan is definitely the definition of a male, so is Beelzebul. The Goddesses also give us all the maximum beauties of what the ultimate manifestation of the female is. Lilith and Astarte are definitely to be considered the "Mothers" of Humanity alongside all their other capacities.

More on this on the upcoming page of Astarte.

The Gods are also so perfected that they have full understanding of both what is "Male" and "Female", but also other states in between. Again, that is energetic and the importance for understanding this is about energies and advancement, despite of personal decisions.

Aquarius said:
Bright Truth said:
Maybe he has more..? The personal lives of the Gods are not public domain, you're still engaging in gossip by asking these kind questions here. Ask Satan himself.

Actually that wasn't the main point, but just an example. Countries with more IQ and higher life standars like Germany or Italy has lesser birthrate. Also even in India, eventhough people shares same life standards and ethnicity, Hindus making less children and Muslims making more children. I was curious about this. I wanted to learn HP's opinions or informations about improvement's impact on desire of making children.

It might seem strange, But I do not think so. While he only has 8 children of his own blood, each and every one of his children is already god/demons now. We must also not forget that he considered the literally entire galaxy of his own empire in possible multiple higher dimensions as his own family as well. Has he decided to have many children, he might focus too much on his children and his empire could destabilize or whatever the reasons, his 8 children's might be symbolic and are in harmony with him. Satan is not a material being like us, he already ascended into a symbolic being as such nearly if not all of his actions and choices are symbolic, couldn't surprise me if each and every step he took is empowered by his spiritual power with purpose and spells, such as his name meant Eternal Truth or his rule as the Crown Chakra and are the highest power of his empire, etc.

Bright Truth said:
Aquarius said:
Bright Truth said:

Actually that wasn't the main point, but just an example. Countries with more IQ and higher life standars like Germany or Italy has lesser birthrate. Also even in India, eventhough people shares same life standards and ethnicity, Hindus making less children and Muslims making more children. I was curious about this. I wanted to learn HP's opinions or informations about improvement's impact on desire of making children.

I can definitely expound upon the subject in a future post.

Bright Truth said:
Aquarius said:
Bright Truth said:

I can't speak for Germany, but here in Italy people aren't having kids because they don't have enough money.
Kids are a joy, the more one advances spiritually and the more one will see it. I plan to have many!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There are very strong psychological reasons why the Gods get assigned to people in this way. This is to help people grow psychologically and advance. That is also why commonly, if one needs to understand more of the feminine aspects, or a feminine guide might be one's guardian.

Other people who will have specific needs and are at other levels of advancement or are different will be approached in a fitting manner by the Gods.

Father Satan is definitely the definition of a male, so is Beelzebul. The Goddesses also give us all the maximum beauties of what the ultimate manifestation of the female is. Lilith and Astarte are definitely to be considered the "Mothers" of Humanity alongside all their other capacities.

The Gods are also so perfected that they have full understanding of both what is "Male" and "Female", but also other states in between. Again, that is energetic and the importance for understanding this is about energies and advancement, despite of personal decisions.

I have a question that I am very curious about, will our mother Lilith's page ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK55 said:

For me Satan is male.

Agree HPHC they are that, and the more I think the more it isnt up for discussion :lol: :lol:

Thank you.

Baronessblossom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, her page will receive updates too. But the thing is as a Goddess she is private. But there will be extra information so that people she approaches can more easily connect mentally with her.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Baronessblossom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, her page will receive updates too. But the thing is as a Goddess she is private. But there will be extra information so that people she approaches can more easily connect mentally with her.
Thanks for this good news. I have an experience that I want to tell you about, but you may misunderstand because of my translation problem, so can you advise me on which translation platform I should use? (except google)

Aquarius said:
Bright Truth said:
Aquarius said:

I can't speak for Germany, but here in Italy people aren't having kids because they don't have enough money.
Kids are a joy, the more one advances spiritually and the more one will see it. I plan to have many!
100% agree with this. If the economy was better and if people did not work all day for little money the birthrate would have been much higher. Many decades ago here in Italy even if the economy was not the best a lot of families did have a lot of children's because the way of life was different than today, kids were needed to work on the field, farm, and so on. This is why even if they were "poor" in some ways they still had kids. Now the way of life does not need to have bigger families and the economy definitely "kills" the desire to have more kids.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK55 said:

For me Satan is male.

Would you say that it's possible to have a guardian Demon of the same sex, like other people have related? Also, is the gender of your guardian Demon indifferent in case you are mostly balanced in your understanding and expression of both polarities?

Bright Truth said:
Aquarius said:
Bright Truth said:

If Italy was 'higher IQ', education wouldn't be so poor quality and neither would be the job market. Both are so rubbish that geniuses actual leave the country to go where opportunities are better suited to their talents. They literally take the very first occasion available to do that.

As far as birth rate goes, Aquarius has already briefly answered in kind.

I do remember people trying to push sexual nonsense on here too, attributing it to the Gods, such as Lord Set somehow ruling BDSM and whatever nonsense. :roll: just because you are into something, it doesn't mean there's a God or Goddess or even a Demon specifically ruling that thing.

Most of this makes sense and I've never really been super interested in who's sexuality is what. That's their business, lol

However I'm going to be devil's advocate and say I see where this person is coming from and why they are asking the question. I had a personal interest in Apollo at a young age and discovered through him that man or the divine masculine can have magnificent, graceful and beautiful qualities to it; something that is radiant and breathtaking rather than stoic, swallowable and pragmatic. This magnificence is something we kind of literally or physically associate with feminine gay or bi men, even though, of course, that is not always the case, there will always be exceptions. I find this energy VERY attractive and magnetic. Anyway I believe this sexuality confusion may have to do with (in my opinion!) the fact that gay/bi men in general are more willing than straight men to accept the divine feminine and masculine together. I would argue that this is due to the fickle hard divide in masculinity and what it means to be a man, sexuality included in that debate unfortunately, even though it really has nothing to do with it. And the overdoing of Masculinity and ignoring or suppressing the Femininity. We are seeing issues arise in relationships, identity/sexuality questions, and finding relationships to begin with because of it. Some people might hate me saying this to begin with, so that's the TLDR of it. I will not deny that it's caused needless misinformation about the masculine and the feminine, though.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK55 said:

For me Satan is male.

Would you say that it's possible to have a guardian Demon of the same sex, like other people have related? Also, is the gender of your guardian Demon indifferent in case you are mostly balanced in your understanding and expression of both polarities?

Of course, yes this can happen under conditions. It all depends on the needs and what one soul is doing.

siatris666 said:
"so u mean i can't be a mermaid? fuck you"

No, I mean you can be a mermaid [it was real in my mind], think that you are, hell, even go to the beach and pretend to be a mermaid or try to live in the bottom of the ocean without oxygen. Freedom comes with it's downsides generally for the people into these things.

But please don't spread this insanity past the gate of the Gods because that is unacceptable and deception based to make other people try to be mermaids with you.

Not everyone wants to be a mermaid most people want to be around here and advance in a way that doesn't have to do with going on the bottom of the ocean and pretending you are a mermaid while you are a human.

Jews however I can see why they would be mortally obsessed with turning the people of the Gods into mermaids for many reasons. Jews also promote pedo and bestiality for a reason and attack Gentiles with all sorts of things to make them mentally ill.

Baronessblossom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Baronessblossom said:

Thanks for this good news. I have an experience that I want to tell you about, but you may misunderstand because of my translation problem, so can you advise me on which translation platform I should use? (except google)

Sure, do e-mail if you want and I'll try to help. I am a bit behind on e-mails. I'll do my best to reply soon.

I am very glad that this topic came up!

It's important to clear these things up!

Glory to the gods!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK55 said:

For me Satan is male.

Ok. So you know about my Celtic roots I've mentioned before. I know one goddess I feel was assigned to me but the problem is. One member said she experienced the Celtic goddess Morrighan as the "enemy" which made no sense to me. Then I read somewhere you say Morrigan is the negative feminine forces. I experience her as an actual Goddess and I get dreams of her. So with that said I understand that Morrighan's name itself means Great Queen and often depicted as Queen of the Irish Otherworld. So if that's true, the Great Queen is then energies of the soul. The feminine. In the myths there are several characters like Nemain, Badb, Anu, Morrigu, Aine, Fea and several others and some of them have certain powers and allegories associated with them. Overall Morrighan main one that seems to stand out is Morrigu. All considered Great Queens and often the trio Nemain, Badb, Morrigu were used interchangeably with the three goddesses of Ireland (Aryan-d).

So as far as I'm concerned then as her as a Goddess, I have heard so much bullshit from self proclaimed followers and often the guys who follow her have revealed disgusting fantasies. So now I understand how deep those insecurities are. I use to have several myself but I been working hard to overcome the insecurities and have made progress.

So HPhoodedcobra do you know anymore information about Morrighan in general?

siatris666 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember that one a few years ago? That's the same one that is always coming back on like 30 or 40 different accounts. What a dumb rat.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

She is private, I agree. This has been my experience with her and I have also read it in the old Joy of Satan forums from another long time spiritual Satanist.

Yesterday I stumbled on an old post of Lydia's and realised how little I really understand about the genders and sex.

I'm not sure if Lydia just has a way of explaining things, but I felt something deeper being pulled at and I burst into tears while reading. Linking it here for anyone else who wants to read it:

https://archive.md/mtcPR

Satan himself said "There is a positive and negative side to all things to keep them in balance"
So just be a normal human male or female and don't complicate things.

Maybe the reason some say Apollo was bi, is cause homosexuals also want to find an ideal mate, so they go to this God not knowing he probably can't help with that,thing is when it comes to most love magic they exclude homosexuals an what herbs,runes,Gods to use,etc,is best, I have heard many ask such questions, I to want such knowledge so I can pass it on to family,look I know Apollo is not bi but,which God should the homosexuals turn to?

Hail Satan
Hail amon ra

Some people may take hormones to change their sex with medical assistance. What about taking anabolic steroids with medical assistance? Some people say it’s relatively safe to do so(also prescribed steroids have better quality and are way cheaper than the black market ones), I thought for some time about doing it for aesthetic reasons, the only reason I am not doing it’s because I don’t know if it may ruin my spiritual development.

Stormblood said:
I do remember people trying to push sexual nonsense on here too, attributing it to the Gods, such as Lord Set somehow ruling BDSM and whatever nonsense. :roll: just because you are into something, it doesn't mean there's a God or Goddess or even a Demon specifically ruling that thing.

There have been Alot of dillusional notions. Alot of people assume for example That *all* the Gods are bi or poly or into this or that. Alot of people think still that the high ranking Gods can be their partners which is also never the case. I was one of them once until i realized i was perceiving another kind of bond in the best way my soul and mind could perceive at the time to tell me we were actually close in a different way. The feelings and perceptions stemmed from genuine intense adoration and love but the initial cause of thought for them was baseless. Incubi/ssuccubi will never be someone from our list of Gods.

Baronessblossom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Baronessblossom said:

Deepl is the best so far for translations, if it's available in your language. I tried it with German, Dutch, and a few other languages and I was mistaken for a native on multiple occasions.

siatris666 said:

Lmao 🤣 it's an interracial interspecies transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King from another planet.

Ok had enough fun for today this kind of stuff always makes me laugh a lot when people claim it.

A gentile (to be fair it has to be proven knowingly of course or you are punishing a victim of this) having sex with a Jew should be written into the law as Beastiality and punished mush harsher than regular race mixing.

If you need the correct lens to view "sexuality" through, take a glance at Ancient Greece. There were no "labels" to describe homosexuality, bisexuality, etc. Any reference to such relationships by historians and the like were not highlighted in a negative nor positive sense, simply remarked upon to the same degree as any relationship was. There was no taboo towards this in ancient society, but no needless fetishization of it either. The enemy has played both sides, shaming sexuality while overpromoting it. It's two sides of the same coin, because both ultimately rely on someone thinking too much about it or considering it a dirty, "sinful" thing. Your average Bible-thumping Xian freak thinks about gay sex as much as "LGBT" proponent who spends all their time at nightclubs.

As a younger person, before I even really understood the nature of sexuality, I was aware I held attraction towards both genders. I didn't attach labels to the notion, nor did I think there was anything strange about this. It was simply natural to me. I wouldn't have considered myself "bisexual" until someone fed me the term.

People obsess over these things to needless degrees, but I'm not particularly surprised. What we're experiencing now was an inevitable backlash created by centuries of Abrahamic shaming and all the mental illnesses produced by such. In the Xian dark ages, you had people who felt ashamed for taking a bath because they had to be naked to do so.

Point is, you don't need to look to the Gods and theology to justify your sexuality. I fully admit, once upon a time, when I was less sure of things, I did this exact thing myself. Of course it's tempting. You get told you're a diseased mentally ill freak by some Xian fool, by the time you adopt Paganism, a story where Apollo is portrayed as "having a boyfriend" is going to feel reassuring. So I cannot blame people for feeling this way. However, by the time you begin actually progressing, you quickly become blatantly aware that the entire conversation regarding sexuality is simply overblown. So long as your approach is healthy and natural the details are irrelevant and simply personal only to you. Regardless of who or how many partners the Gods have had or have, it doesn't alter any extent of the nature of their purity. It's a non-topic, practically, and there have been people who've tried to make too large a talking point from this, even among our own in the past.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
Bright Truth said:
100% agree with this. If the economy was better and if people did not work all day for little money the birthrate would have been much higher. Many decades ago here in Italy even if the economy was not the best a lot of families did have a lot of children's because the way of life was different than today, kids were needed to work on the field, farm, and so on. This is why even if they were "poor" in some ways they still had kids. Now the way of life does not need to have bigger families and the economy definitely "kills" the desire to have more kids.

Yes Luis you got to the point that I wanted to analyze, of course there are many factors for not wanting an abundance of children including the economy, the thought of not complicating life, then you said that before you needed a lot of children for the fields and things like that , well now this "is resolved" with migrants, ect :ugeek:

slyscorpion said:
siatris666 said:

Lmao 🤣 it's an interracial interspecies transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King from another planet.

Ok had enough fun for today this kind of stuff always makes me laugh a lot when people claim it.

There was one jewish rabbi that I think went insane and literally claimed that he was a mermaid or he was seeing mermaids. I saw this on a video where they described their own mentally lost cases.

Of course, they put him down and also wiped out all his material.

Unlike the goy, the jew keeps their midst clean of full on insanity.

Pramantha said:
Some people may take hormones to change their sex with medical assistance. What about taking anabolic steroids with medical assistance? Some people say it’s relatively safe to do so(also prescribed steroids have better quality and are way cheaper than the black market ones), I thought for some time about doing it for aesthetic reasons, the only reason I am not doing it’s because I don’t know if it may ruin my spiritual development.

I wouldn't comment on the spiritual aspect here as I have not done it nor I intend to. Yet, under some situations, this can be used as an actual therapy especially if one is older.

That however is not moving on to another gender or doing surgeries that in 2021 are merely butchery without a certainty of outcome or no real organ development or replacement.

The instances are incomparable to one another. Hormone therapy is a thing that many people might need even for basic health. Steroids are not a good thing to use as everything shows, and anyone having done excessive usage risks death by 50, as in cases of bodybuilders etc. Medical use and aesthetic or vanity use, are completely different things.

You should never touch the black market stuff, you literally have no clue what you might be using, and if tampered or bad quality, death may be imminent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back