Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Deal With Negative Energy From Others / Outside World

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
That is because when one's energy is elevated and purer, the more contrast is felt from the energies of individuals who do not take care of their soul.

The bad news is that this can be a real aggravation. The more sensitivity rises, the more it can be felt. Especially this will occur in the first stages of your development, and until your soul is very strong.

The good news are, that after a point where your own soul is very strong, this will hardly affect you at all. Past a point, you will not even feel it, but you will know it's there. This also has to do with the strength of your own aura and soul.

The key is clean yourself and keep empowering, while building this aura of protection. You can also take your attention away from this. It's a bit unfortunate that this is the case, but many people are walking around with a lot of negative and nagging energy on them.

As you grow stronger, this energy will be like "ignored" by default. You can also program yourself in hypnosis to work around it, although, this might prove to be bad in situations where you must be able to feel it, such as a dangerous situation.

Important is the case to be able to face this negative energy, and actually separate it or remove it from yourself, before all else.

Keep meditating and know that after a point, this will hardly affect you at all, even though you will be very aware of it. This level should be reached when your own soul and aura is powerful enough. Even then you will not be totally immune to it, but capability to deal with it will be increased and keep increasing.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

blackhatpakistan said:
After doing meditation and before dedication, Nowadays i am feeling very negative energy when i go to outside.

After doing dedication and starting meditation, I feel very cool and peaceful and have no tension in my brain even now also feeling very blissful and i am feeling like very sense of humor person. But when i go to outside, I feel very very very negative energy from outside people. Also here in my country even in my area, there are 99% person have so so much negative vibes I feel them . Even I face very rude person such as a low quality taxi driver also bark with me for getting extra money.

What should I do in that situation Sir hp cobra666? After returning my home, I do cleaning but believe me i can't handle those negative energy. And even I can't cope with that energy.

Hail Father Satan and four crown Gods.

I understand this completely. I take public transport and certain people on the bus I truly hate, I.E., two girls who ride the bus on my route give off such an obnoxious energy it makes me get this terrible feeling on my chest that stirs rage. They are always talking extremely loudly and it's obvious they're as Liberal as they come as one identifies as a man. They will sing, gossip, shout, laugh, and all the while I want to yell at them to finally shut up as I can feel my anxiety growing for reasons I can't understand. Another case are these two drug attics, I don't get the same feeling of rage and anxiety; however, I feel uneasy and unsafe.

The above is just two example of many. When I'm at work it's the same, different people different energy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That is because when one's energy is elevated and purer, the more contrast is felt from the energies of individuals who do not take care of their soul.

The bad news is that this can be a real aggravation. The more sensitivity rises, the more it can be felt. Especially this will occur in the first stages of your development, and until your soul is very strong.

The good news are, that after a point where your own soul is very strong, this will hardly affect you at all. Past a point, you will not even feel it, but you will know it's there. This also has to do with the strength of your own aura and soul.

The key is clean yourself and keep empowering, while building this aura of protection. You can also take your attention away from this. It's a bit unfortunate that this is the case, but many people are walking around with a lot of negative and nagging energy on them.

As you grow stronger, this energy will be like "ignored" by default. You can also program yourself in hypnosis to work around it, although, this might prove to be bad in situations where you must be able to feel it, such as a dangerous situation.

Important is the case to be able to face this negative energy, and actually separate it or remove it from yourself, before all else.

Keep meditating and know that after a point, this will hardly affect you at all, even though you will be very aware of it. This level should be reached when your own soul and aura is powerful enough. Even then you will not be totally immune to it, but capability to deal with it will be increased and keep increasing.

blackhatpakistan said:
After doing meditation and before dedication, Nowadays i am feeling very negative energy when i go to outside.

After doing dedication and starting meditation, I feel very cool and peaceful and have no tension in my brain even now also feeling very blissful and i am feeling like very sense of humor person. But when i go to outside, I feel very very very negative energy from outside people. Also here in my country even in my area, there are 99% person have so so much negative vibes I feel them . Even I face very rude person such as a low quality taxi driver also bark with me for getting extra money.

What should I do in that situation Sir hp cobra666? After returning my home, I do cleaning but believe me i can't handle those negative energy. And even I can't cope with that energy.

Once again something that comes with perfect timing! our fellow SS and HP here are touching up on something i have felt and noticed for some months now and it has made me feel quite alone in fact and bitter at times even and even hopeless. I think the enemy might have taken advantage of this as well recently.

I thought at first it was a lot of dross coming up from returning curses and general aura cleaning and from RTRs but i feel my self looking around more and more at the outside world while i inteact with it, also in contrast to meditation when i feel completely great and peaceful, that i just can't relate to anyone and that everyone seems to just operate on low levels of vibration, levels of understanding and critical thinking. Rude and inconsiderate people are also very common in my sphere and just general interactions and second hand observations of how the worlds people behaves with each other is just underhanded, mean, course and uncaring. Everything just feels so superficial and cutthroat with many people or they just have this emptiness about them.

There's times when i feel like i can't stand it and get really frustrated with it and it makes me feel like i hate the whole world, that its rotten and want it to burn, at least what the jews have made of it anyway. Our people i want to see evolve and grow.

My workplace for example, along with a lot of things in the world run on planned obsolescence, pride, politics and much inefficiency and they are all intertwined. I hate it so much not only because they are part of this corrupted kiked system, but because it gets in the way with me doing my job and has me put up with a lot of shit. Its just a little microcosmic example of why the world has been held back so much because of people basically being spiritually retarded. I resent and hate it so much. No. i loathe it

But interactions are not needed for bad feelings. Sometimes just being places i notice a contrast as if there's some bad energy there or just people who feel so off. It feels like the more i know and feel the more alone i am in the world, Besides having the Gods.

I have upped my aura of protection majorly and feel this is starting to help with some matters. I also added the tyr rune for basically putting spikes on armor so hitting me would hurt any attackers. Cleaning also really helps and brings peace. I am starting empowerment now little by little after nothing but cleaning for almost 2 years. Just that lonely feeling of progressively feeling so far removed from everyone else is something to get used to.

I know i talk for alot of people here

Normally i dont write too much, but always read your posts and every one of them is light and wisdom for me.
Thank you for being so good

Negative and xtian energies drives me nuts and effects my mood sometimes even takes over my thinking process I am not sure how to ignore it.

I think this is useful for this topic.

https://satanisgod.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Protecting_Yourself.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

FRTR every day.

Satan and Hitler are the most hated upon by the enemy and the NPCs. I find it a mark of pride when I have people pushing negativity upon me. Though it is not desirable, it is necessary for the time being.

I remember few years ago every interaction with a possessed NPC was like a boss battle for me. I've been approached by strangers telling me that they have a message from god to prey for my soul and those kind of interactions gave me a headache (personal indicator of being exposed to shitty energy).Even some negativity from a stranger like a shopkeeper who is not in the mood was enough to feel bad. When i just dedicated whole hive-mind turned into hostile mode I was very energy sensitive back then.

Entities were speaking through wasted/unstable people, I saw them at ease just by unfocussing a little. I could literally see the other faces projecting on top of the physical host. Moreover when they realized I can see them, they stopped hiding and talked freely. Some of them were helpful even,but mostly they tried to mislead me or discourage. Then they wiped memories of the host and they couldn't remember anything thay said. My relationship even included constant exorcism.

I've been drawing runes on people who have been using "xian magic" with wonderful resulsts. Even had real life magical battles with gypsies or crazy women with open 3rd eye.
Once in a public transport we have been exchanging energies with a gypsie, and when we passed graffiti of jewsus(funniest part that many religious grandmas would start self crucifixion each time we passed that shit byahahha), he did this self crucifixion, but at the end directed that thing on me. And that felt terrible, but I did good and according to info I had , and that fact that whole gypsie squad started to follow me daily , that guy didn't make.
Attacks in astral, creatures that cause "sleep paralysis" and force you to say the name of jewsus was quite common phenomenon too.

Thing is that this shit mostly happens when you are on the lower leves. It's like a battle scene in final Harry Potter movie, or like any RPG game where flighting a crab would be challenging at the begging.

Once you grow up, you will barely feel any of that.
You would remove negativity with daily aura cleaning like windshield cleaning would remove bugs. Moreover at some point gypsies and xian "witches" would start making a few km circle around you to avoid any confrontation. Apart from that people in general would feel your strong aura and would treat you completely different.
They only attack when you are low on energy, so meditate regularly to increase your authority over them.

blackhatpakistan said:
I'd also like to mention that you could close your chakras before going outside (although they will automatically open at some point) as explained here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

Also, what I do when I return home is to "cut ties/attachments" with other people I spoke to so that their bad energies, feelings and thoughts will not affect me. This is explained here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html
but you do not really need a 40 days working (unless for extreme situations), or to wait for the moon to be waning. I actually explain here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFK9eQ34kpo at minute 13.35 (how others can attach themselves to our chakras and how to easily cut that attachment).

Unfortunately some places and people have extremely bad energy... When I talk with certain people for a long amount of time, afterwards I feel tired and a very negative energy in my aura. Cutting the links/attachments and cleaning my aura helps me tremendously. All the bad energies disappear, and I feel at peace.

My goal is to actually move away from where I live right now because almost all people are very negative in general. I don't know if this is possible for you, or if you would like to do it. Of course, negative people are everywhere. But certain places are more "toxic" than others.

Do not stop meditating and continue building a strong aura of protection around you. This will also help you tremendously.

1. "They dwell in the grip of their passions. You dwell in wonderful Enlightenment. They would be burned up if they came near you". Buddha.
2. "Sex energy inspired by love cannot be eaten by the lower astral entities. It resonates to too high of a vibration. They need negative vibrations, like hate, pain, fear, etc."" David Icke quote paraphrased.
3.""Higher, faster vibrations neutralize lower, slower ones. They raise the lower vibrations up to the higher"". Wayne Dyre.
4. "A loving is enormously more powerful than a negative one'' . David r. Hawkins.
5. ""Overcome evil with good". Romans 10, christian bible. (The christian bible and it's makers even acknowledge this law., just will not tell you all of this is natural law. They deceive people with the "guy in the sky crap, scapegoat".
6 ""The eternal war between Positive energy and Negative energy'". Can't remember where I read this quote.
7. ""Visualize the negative energy the offender is sending out, and direct it right back at him/her, using the grey tones. Watch the Asshole's negativity destroy him/her, and sit back and revel in it"". HPS Maxine Dietrich.
8. Remember to clean your aura with a powerful white/gold light afterward". HPS Maxine Dietrich.

Brilliant as usual our HP

I do meditation AOP etc everyday as standard.

This is very true, I live in a Christian environment, and this is what I experience as well, when I was new at Satanism I failed many times much because of this. I get irritated, depressed, because of this energy that people carry and also the Christian symbols all over the place... I also get engaged in arguments quite often because our energies are not compatible in any way, and creates a lot of conflict. I have for the past months getting more and more aware of this and it takes a lot of void meditation to detach from people and energies. As well as a ton of cleaning. I have to be cleaning and protecting about 3-4 times a day, sometimes more. Workplace also plays a role here, I recently started a part time job in a place with thousands of people of which much are Christians, and around a hundred are actual Jews. That also takes a toll on the aura and soul. The day I do that job, I have to do massive cleaning and protecting throughout the day otherwise I start having headaches, feeling drained, irritated and depressed. I recently started experimenting with closing chakras while I'm there and it helps.

I tend to find doing a boat load of RTRs actually help do this quite a lot I plan to do a full 99 repitions final RTR when I get back from work I did a 36 repitions one and felt very clean and pure so I want to try cranking it to the max

jbkbmz said:
1. "They dwell in the grip of their passions. You dwell in wonderful Enlightenment. They would be burned up if they came near you". Buddha.
2. "Sex energy inspired by love cannot be eaten by the lower astral entities. It resonates to too high of a vibration. They need negative vibrations, like hate, pain, fear, etc."" David Icke quote paraphrased.
3.""Higher, faster vibrations neutralize lower, slower ones. They raise the lower vibrations up to the higher"". Wayne Dyre.
4. "A loving is enormously more powerful than a negative one'' . David r. Hawkins.
5. ""Overcome evil with good". Romans 10, christian bible. (The christian bible and it's makers even acknowledge this law., just will not tell you all of this is natural law. They deceive people with the "guy in the sky crap, scapegoat".
6 ""The eternal war between Positive energy and Negative energy'". Can't remember where I read this quote.
7. ""Visualize the negative energy the offender is sending out, and direct it right back at him/her, using the grey tones. Watch the Asshole's negativity destroy him/her, and sit back and revel in it"". HPS Maxine Dietrich.
8. Remember to clean your aura with a powerful white/gold light afterward". HPS Maxine Dietrich.

I would like to not get into details, but the person who tries to "Change" the negativity outwards or in this great magnitude, is in for a rude awakening. We need to reflect this, and to defend ourselves from it, because it can massacre a soul and that's not a joke nor it's theory about love and other drivel. It is really dangerous. Many people are consumed to this.

Quote 3 and others are bullshit, because a great mass of negative vibration, can and will consume a higher one, if it is not very strong, so be alert, and always consider your defense of paramount importance. The thing Icke and others promote that the higher vibration on it's own is going to save the people, if they experience love and only positive emotions, is very much half the truth, that's why also instructing and telling people to love and to be "positive" is only one part of a more general approach.

Many of these butchered statements of the low shit book of the (((Bible))), come from Egyptian, Greek, Hinduism and Eastern schools of Spirituality, but they are butchered severely and unrecognizable.

Wear spiritual kevlar and just be sure. There is reason these and purifying meditations are put on the beginner section and MUSTS of Joy of Satan.

slyscorpion said:
Negative and xtian energies drives me nuts and effects my mood sometimes even takes over my thinking process I am not sure how to ignore it.

I know, you appear to be rather energetically impressionable, which can be good when you are alone and in a good environment, but affect you negatively when surrounded or living in the Bible Belt and other places like this. That's why you said you had a lot of issues with kike energies and so on.

The best thing that can be done is the basic instruction mentioned above, but it will take a while. That's part of the other post I need at all costs to write about empathy, because this is a form of empathy.

If I understood clearly, "a lack of intake of energy from the sun" can be mistaken for physical hunger and this can lead to obesity because one tends to keep eating.

If this is clear, then I have an answer. Mehn I feel this a lot and I have been eating so much, that my current size is really something. Although I thought about it and I did the sun Square because I was like the sun Square would help for digestion. But I see that a direct drawing of literal sun energy is the case.
Wow!

AOP (Aura of protection) + AC (Aura cleaning) everyday, also try to distance you, from other people you think are negative.

slyscorpion said:

I would suggest an AOP specific to hostile energy if you know you may face a lot of it. However, as far as from a soul perspective, think of how fire and earth react. Fire pushes through negativity, earth is resistant to it. If you have high water, probably best to balance directly with fire.

This is the essence of Mars and competition where people are putting "negativity" on one another until the other is defeated. Those with higher Mars energy usually win because they can fight through it, such as a boxer continuing to swing, or a football player running through the other team.

The same thing applies mentally, where fire allows you to assert yourself over anything else. This is represented by the Sun and the solar chakra which is almost like a pure will or the pure expression of "me" or "I".

Yagami Light said:
blackhatpakistan said:
I'd also like to mention that you could close your chakras before going outside (although they will automatically open at some point) as explained here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

Also, what I do when I return home is to "cut ties/attachments" with other people I spoke to so that their bad energies, feelings and thoughts will not affect me. This is explained here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html
but you do not really need a 40 days working (unless for extreme situations), or to wait for the moon to be waning. I actually explain here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFK9eQ34kpo at minute 13.35 (how others can attach themselves to our chakras and how to easily cut that attachment).

Unfortunately some places and people have extremely bad energy... When I talk with certain people for a long amount of time, afterwards I feel tired and a very negative energy in my aura. Cutting the links/attachments and cleaning my aura helps me tremendously. All the bad energies disappear, and I feel at peace.

My goal is to actually move away from where I live right now because almost all people are very negative in general. I don't know if this is possible for you, or if you would like to do it. Of course, negative people are everywhere. But certain places are more "toxic" than others.

Do not stop meditating and continue building a strong aura of protection around you. This will also help you tremendously.

Thank you very much . take love , i am fan of your channel and also watch your videos. Again thank you

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

blackhatpakistan said:

My mom keeps trying to kill me.. (physicallly).. I need help from my brothers and sister of Satan to curse my mom… make her learn her lesson.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

blackhatpakistan said:

Also my step mom is trying to put Christian curses … I need you help… both my step mom and real mom

Manofsatan said:
If I understood clearly, "a lack of intake of energy from the sun" can be mistaken for physical hunger and this can lead to obesity because one tends to keep eating.

If this is clear, then I have an answer. Mehn I feel this a lot and I have been eating so much, that my current size is really something. Although I thought about it and I did the sun Square because I was like the sun Square would help for digestion. But I see that a direct drawing of literal sun energy is the case.
Wow!

Post people have packed extra weight sometime in their life, and others have lost, just change the habits that lead to imbalance.

If you add weight easily, exercise is going to help you tremendously. The same thing that you add weight with, can make you into a physical boulder.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I know, you appear to be rather energetically impressionable, which can be good when you are alone and in a good environment, but affect you negatively when surrounded or living in the Bible Belt and other places like this. That's why you said you had a lot of issues with kike energies and so on.

The best thing that can be done is the basic instruction mentioned above, but it will take a while. That's part of the other post I need at all costs to write about empathy, because this is a form of empathy.

Dear HP, would you include something about how to deal better with energy loss as a result of this?

I've noted myself that making connections with strangers or random people happens quite easily to me.
As well as that busy places are very exhausting to me.

I don't like to be in the proximity of people, especially not for a longer period of time.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Dear HP, would you include something about how to deal better with energy loss as a result of this?

I've noted myself that making connections with strangers or random people happens quite easily to me.

I don't like to be in the proximity of people, especially not for a longer period of time.

Definitely. I have been postponing this article for months now, simply because it needs to cover all areas. I might post this in parts instead.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The thing I struggle with is no matter how positive I've made myself, I get so frustrated at work. It's as if the minute I walk in to work I feel my energy drained more and it's exhausting. I can feel the many energies of all the angry, fearsome, rude, and miserable people all around. And when I remain positive and ignore it, they seek me out and purposely try to make me angry with rudeness. It's not just this one job. It was the last one too. It's the curse the enemy has placed on working, or over everyone's workplaces, I feel. Or perhaps just the general enemy curses going on right now with everything. They've been Stronger than ever because they know they are coming to their end soon. But we're stronger than ever as well and we are fighting back against them more and more and backing them into a corner. They know they are losing. As for the topic of negative energies going on around us, I will do my best to remain above it and push on through. But it can be a challenge at times. Thank you for the post. It's very helpful to know that what we are all going through Is mutual, and that likewise we can mutually overcome it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:

Wow!

Post people have packed extra weight sometime in their life, and others have lost, just change the habits that lead to imbalance.

If you add weight easily, exercise is going to help you tremendously. The same thing that you add weight with, can make you into a physical boulder.

🙏Thank you

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

This would happen to me too, what you need to do is be in a void mental state and stop thinking about other people. You need to be focused at all times.

newbie40 said:
I think this is useful for this topic.

https://satanisgod.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Protecting_Yourself.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

FRTR every day.

Thank you very much you honor .

Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

I would suggest an AOP specific to hostile energy if you know you may face a lot of it. However, as far as from a soul perspective, think of how fire and earth react. Fire pushes through negativity, earth is resistant to it. If you have high water, probably best to balance directly with fire.

This is the essence of Mars and competition where people are putting "negativity" on one another until the other is defeated. Those with higher Mars energy usually win because they can fight through it, such as a boxer continuing to swing, or a football player running through the other team.

The same thing applies mentally, where fire allows you to assert yourself over anything else. This is represented by the Sun and the solar chakra which is almost like a pure will or the pure expression of "me" or "I".
I have high water and fire element in chart. I think the problem is caused by Pisces intercepted first house I tend to be sensitive and people's emotions and moods can become my own and that's not even talking about enemy energies and stuff. My Mars isn't totally weak a couple things should somewhat offset the fact it's in debilitation and actually appear too in the way it plays out in my life but still its not the best place for it either.

In my case, it was my dad who was the main source of negativity in my life. My relationships with my parents are non-existent, my mom never cared for me and my dad demeans me just for wanting to go to college.

It's more difficult when it's my dad who says these things, as my mom isn't in the picture anymore. I've learned to accept that they are both just a waste of my time. And although I may never know the feeling of a mother's love, I do know the love of a father's. Satan's love. It's a grand reassurance knowing that I'm not alone and that I matter, even if my dad says otherwise.

Hail Father Satan!

OfficerAnglo said:
slyscorpion said:

I forgot to add that these don't need headphones as they're not binaural beats. I tend not to trust those as much anyways, obviously not on youtube where the audio is compressed.

I remember I tried one of those Binaural beats for aura cleansing and quite quickly after starting it something broke in my place and my aura felt really bad I had to do cleansing for awhile.

I don't trust those either. I think some meditation stuff with sound is helpful though.

Charlotte61903 said:
In my case, it was my dad who was the main source of negativity in my life. My relationships with my parents are non-existent, my mom never cared for me and my dad demeans me just for wanting to go to college.

It's more difficult when it's my dad who says these things, as my mom isn't in the picture anymore. I've learned to accept that they are both just a waste of my time. And although I may never know the feeling of a mother's love, I do know the love of a father's. Satan's love. It's a grand reassurance knowing that I'm not alone and that I matter, even if my dad says otherwise.

Hail Father Satan!
You do matter, and you are important, do not let any negative thought dissuade you of that.

slyscorpion said:
I remember I tried one of those Binaural beats for aura cleansing and quite quickly after starting it something broke in my place and my aura felt really bad I had to do cleansing for awhile.

I don't trust those either. I think some meditation stuff with sound is helpful though.
Put some flowing water sounds, birds singing or monks hitting gongs to play and chill. :cool:

Hi Charlotte:

Charlotte61903 said:

I've been a university professor for the last ten years. My career took something of a dive after I pulled up stakes and moved across the continent. Since 2019 I've been part time faculty at a shit-tier state university, and the community college that sits adjacent to it (nearly everyone is cross-hired there).

I am curious about why you want to go to school. Do you have a specific goal in mind, or is it more of a general desire to get credentialed?

The academy can seem almost impervious when viewed from outside. If I can answer any questions, please feel free to post them here.

Regards,

Victor

slyscorpion said:
OfficerAnglo said:
slyscorpion said:

I forgot to add that these don't need headphones as they're not binaural beats. I tend not to trust those as much anyways, obviously not on youtube where the audio is compressed.

I know some of those producers have admitted putting literal angelic stuff in it. An example of this is Sapien Medicine. Disgusting. They probably changed name by now but people need to be really careful as this person doesn't know what they're doing mixing tons of traditions, including enemy ones like angelic and wicca.

slyscorpion said:

Ahh ok! I understand now. Of course you know the 1st house is represented by Aries, so that is how Mars and fire ties into this. You may have high fire overall, but apparently not in the 1st house (based on what sort of situations you are finding yourself in).

So if you do a working, you would want to focus it on adding more fire to the characteristics of which the 1st house rules, or any other energies that would protect your true self and not let others negatively change it.

Stormblood said:
I know some of those producers have admitted putting literal angelic stuff in it. An example of this is Sapien Medicine. Disgusting. They probably changed name by now but people need to be really careful as this person doesn't know what they're doing mixing tons of traditions, including enemy ones like angelic and wicca.

Weird hearing that name again. Before I was an SS I used to listen to Sapien Med at times, but then I read a comment about it potentially linking people to a psychic vampire, or something negative. It really weirded me out and I never used it again.

I forgot to tell you in an older thread that I really liked your example of using Ingwaz. I think it is the hardest rune to find uses for, at least when I try to think of that.

sometimes some people also try to get in there negativity I like to wrap. up in a big package an give
It back or avoid them because some people always have always have negativity around them

I LIKE THIS FORUM IM HOPING TO LEARN ALOT AS IN EGROUP
HAIL ENKI
HAIL EA
HAIL MELEK TAUS
HAIL SATAN /LUCIFER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back