Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Enemy's Next Plans?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
StyleCoin said:
Climate Agenda? Cyberpandemic? Warfare? Does anyone have an estimate?

With the jews as we all know, they have a specific agenda that is multi layered. Almost all of this has been exposed by now. People have been digging into this for decades. Bit by bit, almost all of it has been exposed and is still being exposed.

The "fringe minority" that believed in these matters in the 80's or 90's and were the "conspiracy nuts" are actually now about half the human population. If half is a generous estimate, most people know where this is going. A major shift is happening.

The true soulless NPC's will become a fringe minority at this pace of popular awakening in the future. As humanity becomes more and more aware [this is not going to happen tomorrow, but still] these total NPC's should be ridiculed wherever they are found so that they wake up from this deep enemy induced sleep.

Only idiots will in the future be those that don't understand what is going on with the enemy, and those who don't, will do so only through willful ignorance, NOT lack of information such as it was in the past.

To many this looks like a small attainment, but it's a BIG attainment for mankind. It is setting a major precedent for human evolution that has not existed ever before.

People were oblivious for centuries. The entering to the Age of Aquarius will be really difficult for them, since they were always an alien race and they were always dependent on doing conspiracies against mankind.

They are also renown for preying upon the weak, the vulnerable, and generally they thrive on misery of mankind like a fungi thrives on rotting fruits.

This depended always on lack of knowledge on the behalf of the people. That is the reason why the most major attack they did in the Middle Ages, being literate was literally outlawed. Of course, spirituality would get you burned instantly. The list is never ending here.

Climate "Crisis" agenda? You bet. They have been doing this for many years, it will intensify.

Cyberpandemic? Why not? They can easily fake that one too. Oy vey goyim, ze internet is being attacked by Muh Russians or whatever.

Warfare? Just look at Afghanistan. How much time until something erupts in the Middle East again? Another card they can pull.

Co-Vid supposed mutation spree? Maybe that too.

Incessant never ending vaccination or whatever other strange experiment? They are on board.

What about Race mixing? Of course goy, bring in 50 million Muslims in Europe since all the above is happening.

Financial crash? Yes of course goy, Biden wanna print another 3.5 trillion dollars out of which almost none will make it to the average person who is the real upholder of value and labor in the economy.

QR codes up everyone's ass that are unrelated to the pandemic so you can't even dine with your own family or not be treated like a biohazard even if you are completely healthy? Yes, why not goy?

Bringing some random Sharia Law, right into the historical moment where the West is actually going into Space or something like that, that will revert us to the stone age? Oy vey, sure goyim, that will be necessary.

Rising senile and crazy president in the World's Superpower that can fail everything that we hold dear about life, on the absolute most crucial moment where a global communist regime of China is getting power? Oy veyyyyyyyy, 6 million died 100 years ago [and who gives a fuck about this hoax anyway], oy veyyyyy, Check, of course.

Long story short, with the jewish curses and this pest constantly harassing Nations and peoples, a calm progress that doesn't have some sort of insanity in it, will persist. When people have a calm time, this conspiracy focused abusive enemy is only preparing something else.

Currently they are trying to draw back and re-organize, looking where they are going to allocate their next efforts. Co-vid tier bullshit and all of this was met with a lot of resistance. Will they continue? You bet they will.

They will go as far as they are left without being turned down by mankind. As we can see, they care about people and they are afraid of them less and less as the days go, simply because much of society is very docile and doesn't know it's rights. They thought it was the perfect time to go ahead, and partly this is correct.

The other part of this is however is that the average baseline of people, as our societies advance, do improve slowly, and some people who are smarter and are freedom loving, they are also able to get empowered. This is what makes the enemy sweat, but they will go forward regardless of this. They have done all of the above now and before.

Now, they want to create a strange cyber dystopia, which they hope they will control the coming Aeon with, modeled after China. Yet, all of this is not as easy as these senile grandpas like Klaus Schwab anticipate. Although Klaus is probably busy doing drugs all day and speaking with his shit accent, and probably going home to read the Talmud, so he doesn't really care.

People resist and stay strong during these can make the enemy fall, and our planet will be steered into a far better direction than before. But a clash is required of this. If the enemy is left completely unimpeded, it's a law of nature that they might get away with a lot of their plans.

Their influence must be completely eradicated from the higher realm. This manifests lower and everyone understands how this will end. Unless this is stopped completely and they are stripped of any and all power to affect anything, humanity is going to be halted, slowed down, delayed from advancement in all levels, while these parasites harass it constantly.

Humanity, due to lack of knowledge, information, understanding and spiritual power, was left powerless to be abused by these things. Progressively this will change and they know it. This is why they are going x100 acceleration speed to enforce everything before we get to experience a stronger Age of Satan.

Jews would never imagine hoaxes, or inside jobs like those of 911 wouldn't work after a point. They believed people would be kept asleep forever. 20 years later they can't convince half the population about most of their shams they are creating everyday.

The Age of Aquarius will be a dead end for these jewish souls, unless they somehow control the ship within the next years. They will try this to the maximum to make it happen. But no matter what they do, they will not really be able to pull off the stunts they did in the past where people were literally trapped in the total spiritual and material darkness and ignorance.

The book of plagues with the enemy at the control of this world is always going to be open. It's like pandoras box. You never know what kind of destruction will befall mankind, but you can always be sure they will use their book of plagues.

We need to close this chapter with the rule of this inferior species that is tormenting everyone, and throw it in the fire. It is all to be thrown in the fire.

The book of blessing will blast the book of curses that the enemy has incarnated. That is the RTR's. Their power will be broken.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Whatever the enemy is doing or has up their sleeve, its nothing but manifestation of borrowed time. Their days are numbered and the day of the oven is coming for their entire rat race. I was meditating on my chakras and directing energy to them after my workout and yoga session yesterday and trying to void, and suddenly i felt a glimpse of how their power is actually fading away. This is ofcourse evident also in many things being exposed and revealed. I have a feeling within the next year or two there will be something that comes to blow them wide open. Ever since the shattering came along it has really accelerated things.

I think the whole Afghanistan thing is something they'll definitely pull maybe they'll bring down the grid somehow and blame it on the taliban I know one thing that is to never underestimate the jews ive got a false feeling like this whole thing is coming to an end soon but that can't be no way not without them pulling every stunt they have to pull, project blue beam, emp etc, im sure they have all kinds of horrors in store for all of us before they completely lose, there's no telling, only the years to come will we know....

Being erased is what wait for them, i enjoy so bad doing rtr all days all day

Making the gods proud, saving my people, self improvement for the rest of eternity.

I feel like a sadist when I make them suffer and i love it

If enough people keep up the curse Israel rituals they will have to do their plans with no pissrael to do it in :lol: that will automatically wake up a bunch of xtians too since their buybull says that can't happen.

The jewish plan of disaster for the world is already written in the book of revelation, which every bible-head has been putting energy toward for hundreds of years. The only question is how far they get before the RTRs wipe them out totally.

It's already obvious that these "disasters" are intentional. Take the "climate crisis" as an example. In 2020 and 2021, the west coast of the United States has seen some of the largest and worst fires in recorded history. This just happened to be the same year as the pandemic nonsense. The odds of those two starting in the same year are very slim. Anyone with half a brain can see that events are being manipulated, and the RTRs are pointing the finger of accusation directly at the jews.

It will be interesting to see what cards they pull in the next months, after their holiday energy is erased by this RTR schedule. There's also the November 19 eclipse coming up. :D

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
It will be interesting to see what cards they pull in the next months, after their holiday energy is erased by this RTR schedule. There's also the November 19 eclipse coming up. :D

Also the aspect during this eclipse is very bad for the personal chart of Pissrael like I mentioned. Don't be surprised if there is another flare up of tensions there or some sort of violence as this ties into algol.

The one in May was aspecting Pissraels ruler of the house of foreign relations if I remember right.

Now yes most people are saying this can go good or bad or whatever but we have been doing rtrs for a long time cursing them sending back their karma etc. So it turned out bad for them in may.

I heard David Icke say that the Spiders Web will start unraveling from 2024 -25 which is the astrological date mentioned by HPSMaxine but that they will unleash everything they've got in the remaining 2 years. I'm becoming more optimistic about the future, honestly. A lot of the World knows what's going on because of the internet.

slyscorpion said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Also the aspect during this eclipse is very bad for the personal chart of Pissrael like I mentioned. Don't be surprised if there is another flare up of tensions there or some sort of violence as this ties into algol.

The one in May was aspecting Pissraels ruler of the house of foreign relations if I remember right.

Now yes most people are saying this can go good or bad or whatever but we have been doing rtrs for a long time cursing them sending back their karma etc. So it turned out bad for them in may.
Yes, that does seem likely. There's Afghanistan, and also Iran's nuclear program, and a bunch of nice muslims who just love israel, and the Curse Israel RTR... That won't end well for them, which is ironic since the jews created islam. :roll:

The Gods are also preventing the enemy from using any kind of samson option to blow up the planet. As long as we keep up the RTRs, any damage they do will be reversible with whatever help is needed from the Gods when they return. :)

Jack said:
I heard David Icke say that the Spiders Web will start unraveling from 2024 -25 which is the astrological date mentioned by HPSMaxine but that they will unleash everything they've got in the remaining 2 years. I'm becoming more optimistic about the future, honestly. A lot of the World knows what's going on because of the internet.

Despite of the stuff Icke says at public, he has clearly been reading the JoS and he has been heavily influenced by the JoS. He will of course never admit it and for public press points he keeps talking about "Jesus" etc. I don't think with how much attention he has on him, if he said the least positive thing about us that he would live.

But he clearly understands more than that. He has had a lot of insider information for years.

Unless the enemy is broken completely which is what we are doing, yes, they are going to REALLY attack humanity. It may not be possible to blunt the full blow, as they have a lot of power still over humanity and much of this is also physical.

This is why we are doing copious and plenty spiritual warfare as the Gods instruct, to blunt the blow, have as many go unscathed, keep our own safe through this, and reverse all this fatality they try to push onto everyone else onto the enemy directly.

Humanity doesn't deserve the shit that the enemy plans despite of what people might claim or what the JWO Globalists claim. There are other ways to solve everything and always have been.

We'll be seeing things that people won't believe by 2024-2025. This is what will force many into mass reaction. The enemy has went all in for their plan, they can't take their chips and move off the table now, it's either/or.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Yes, that does seem likely. There's Afghanistan, and also Iran's nuclear program, and a bunch of nice muslims who just love israel, and the Curse Israel RTR... That won't end well for them, which is ironic since the jews created islam. :roll:

The Gods are also preventing the enemy from using any kind of samson option to blow up the planet. As long as we keep up the RTRs, any damage they do will be reversible with whatever help is needed from the Gods when they return. :)

Cobra really should have us do in a schedule even if there is something else planned around that time the curse Israel ritual even if need be being optional for some people who need to focus on the other planned ritual at the time and can't do that much if this is not planned.

Talking about Mid November like the 9th to about 25th people might feel this Eclipse.

What I have noticed. Jews and communist are infiltating into anti covidhoax movements. Some anti covidhoax activists make confusion when they talk about covid pass as yellow triangle. In Estonia is anti covidhoax movement "Free Estonia" and I checked their local election candidates Facebook profiles and they are literally soviet communists who share posters with red flags and hammer and sickle.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Despite of the stuff Icke says at public, he has clearly been reading the JoS and he has been heavily influenced by the JoS. He will of course never admit it and for public press points he keeps talking about "Jesus" etc. I don't think with how much attention he has on him, if he said the least positive thing about us that he would live.

But he clearly understands more than that. He has had a lot of insider information for years.

Unless the enemy is broken completely which is what we are doing, yes, they are going to REALLY attack humanity. It may not be possible to blunt the full blow, as they have a lot of power still over humanity and much of this is also physical.

This is why we are doing copious and plenty spiritual warfare as the Gods instruct, to blunt the blow, have as many go unscathed, keep our own safe through this, and reverse all this fatality they try to push onto everyone else onto the enemy directly.

Humanity doesn't deserve the shit that the enemy plans despite of what people might claim or what the JWO Globalists claim. There are other ways to solve everything and always have been.

We'll be seeing things that people won't believe by 2024-2025. This is what will force many into mass reaction. The enemy has went all in for their plan, they can't take their chips and move off the table now, it's either/or.
It's really never going to be the same again. The jews also know they are running out of occult power so falling back and making different plans for the future is not possible because they know the retaliation from Gentiles, the Gods and any other beings at odds with them.

It's not like back in the middle ages where they'd just get a pogrom and it's over, then they can infiltrate after a few decades again. The truth is out now and it's either the jew world order or a jew free Satanic world. We not only have their full appalling history of fucking up life on earth but also the spiritual leverage they took away from us, and we know that they are alien souls who simply cannot coexist with us. It really is all or nothing for both sides.

They have made themselves many enemies and everyone hates their puppets now I really really hope they actually try this no jab no job bullshit here in Australia fun fact over here 20% of the population decided to buy a gun over the last 18 months something tells me Australian's are kind of waiting for the excuse to fill these traitor burecrates with lead.

I also started my own private foundation which helps me avoid tax big time things are looking very good for me and my crew I got the boys waking up to doing magic and being able to feel things trying to get them to meditate right now

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

The press secretary saying yes and then immediately moving on to the next person when she was asked if migrants coming to America don't have to be vaccinated but citizens are being forced to.

Biden having the audacity to tell the modern warrior class "our patience is running thin".

Generals close to the establishment worrying about "white rage" and Trump while plotting behind Trump' s back and ignoring blm and antifa attacking regular people and small businesses.

Mainstream journalists smearing and threatening regular citizens

Etc etc

All this is showing that they're about ready to just say, "fuck it. Listen to us or die."

They're losing power though thanks to us. They don't have the influence they had before and even normies like nicky minaj has gotten away from their grip. People who don't care about her type of music should understand this is a big thing or is leading up to a big thing for humanity along with *many* other "small" victories.

hailourtruegod said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

The press secretary saying yes and then immediately moving on to the next person when she was asked if migrants coming to America don't have to be vaccinated but citizens are being forced to.

Biden having the audacity to tell the modern warrior class "our patience is running thin".

Generals close to the establishment worrying about "white rage" and Trump while plotting behind Trump' s back and ignoring blm and antifa attacking regular people and small businesses.

Mainstream journalists smearing and threatening regular citizens

Etc etc

All this is showing that they're about ready to just say, "fuck it. Listen to us or die."

They're losing power though thanks to us. They don't have the influence they had before and even normies like nicky minaj has gotten away from their grip. People who don't care about her type of music should understand this is a big thing or is leading up to a big thing for humanity along with *many* other "small" victories.

Interesting can you point to where Nikki Minaj (the last person you would expect to wake up at all) is saying anything against the enemy or has gotten out of control of the enemy. Link to song or statement would be cool.

Thank you this may make me feel better about the world.

slyscorpion said:
Interesting can you point to where Nikki Minaj (the last person you would expect to wake up at all) is saying anything against the enemy or has gotten out of control of the enemy. Link to song or statement would be cool.

Nicki-Minaj-Claps-Back-Late-Night-Hosts-Over-Her-COVID-19-Vaccine-Tweet-002.jpg

Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:

Thanks Bro.

To Slyscorpion,

One can type in her name on Twitter and see the thousands of tweets in support of her and now we have blm members marching against the vaccine mandate. (Don't need an account)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUOkyoSlgAu/?utm_medium=copy_link

(Not my account and feel free to ignore the last slide :lol: )

In new York, regular black people are speaking out against the mandate as well. Sure they might be doing the same old tired meme of muh racism but with the incidents I've seen lately some of it IS race based discrimination since it's public knowledge that urban Blacks in the majority haven't been vaccinated compared to urban Whites.

There was a viral video of a Black man with his family trying to eat at a restaurant and he was the only one that was asked to show proof of being vaccinated. But this is normal from democrat ran cities. I've been in red and blue states and I've experienced way more racism in blue states/cities than the other side and I'm not the only one who has said this. (Most I've ever gotten in red state was off colored comments but they weren't meant to be offensive.) Leftist brainwashing has made them act like jews who project their shitty behaviours onto innocent people.

Point being HPHC is getting another one right of jewish programs turning on them. There's definitely things to be hopeful about.... although for some reason it felt you were being sarcastic :lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:

That's nice thank you. I was kind of doubting this. That's why I asked I couldn't find it.

Do you think that DAvid Icke is a satanist then?

But uses the Jesus talk as a cover?

Thanks for reading :)

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

I heard a few weeks ago that the (European Union?) officially announced the implementation of CBDC and spending restrictions based on kill-shot status and carbon emissions. They also talked about restricting red meat to 2 4-oz servings per week, only allowing people to shop within a certain time-frame/distance from their own home and that all social benefits will have an expiry date of 3 months if I recall.

This later point is interesting. It's as though they don't want poor people to save money so that they can prepare or go off grid. Fancy that!

I agree with HP on all these points, especially the QR codes up the ass. It's getting rolled out everywhere and the world is on the precipice becoming a melting-pot of 1984-esque NWO communism. The only remaining ethnostate (and the only surviving one today) will remain for now praised by all nations; however, pissrael's judgement will be met with ravenous vengeance.

I firmly believe we can win this. Look at how fickle and meek our spineless society is. People constantly get Stockholm syndrome and cling to any refuge offered to them. When SHTF in their lives (which it continually is, look at the freakin' deaths), these people will seek out the "crazies" and "conspiracy-theorists", which in turn brings more people here. As well the freedom community is waking up more to Israel, Trump, InfoWars, Qanon, Putin and Musk. Truth has an interesting way of surviving and getting out (I ascribe this mostly to our Gods and RTRs).

Things can change just like that. Take Canada:

Trudeau: Locks protesters from accessing their bank accounts.
The Banks: "Mr Trudeau, you should roll this back. People are taking out all their money and the banks could crash."
Trudeau: Announces the release of frozen bank accounts.

The fact that most Canadians hate this guy is painfully obvious if you talk to any random person on the street. Talk to anybody in your country. Most people hate their sitting president/govenor/PM fervently.

It's just as people are saying: "The revolution will not be televised".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back