If You Get Co-Vid Or The Vaccine - Protecting Yourself

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

If You Get Co-Vid Or The Vaccine - Protecting Yourself

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Many people thanks to the enemy are in a sort of terror for either of the above. Divided in two categories, people are feeling fear, both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

It is no coincidence the jewish holidays have "strongly" manifested this air of destruction in many Nations. It's almost as if those in power literally get agitated by these enemy rituals to do the worst anti-human decisions during these dates...Well yes, that is the case actually.

The reality is that specific individuals of the JWO have let loose a low grade bioweapon from the Wuhan lab. Recent information that has been coming out from Fauci and others, verifies this came out from a lab. In effect, this is a first stage of what Lucifuge explained and was shared here years ago, about how human beings can do major mistakes that cost them their existence.

In our case, that is great, because maybe the early outbreak of this will strike sense to those in power to stop engaging into these avenues and do responsible work. Yet since many are thoroughly corrupt, this cannot be expected out of everyone. So people themselves have to also increase in their understanding of what should be acceptable in society and what should not.

Fiddling with viruses in low security labs and doing fuckups should not be tolerated, nor governments raping every Constitution there has ever been written over frivolous claims that their own oversight has caused.

As everyone here knows, this extends into a far further growing agenda, that is part of an even greater agenda and list of demands and enforcing that the Jew World Order will demand out of mankind in the next years.

This is not a war between the vaccinated or the unvaccinated. That is a false pretext. The real war of governments against their own population, or rather, a jewish shadow government against the people and our system of existing as a civilization.

I know most of your vaccinated friends, or unvaccinated friends, that have taken positions with a lot of sternness here, believe they are both right. And in a way, they are both right, and both at some level disinformed.

Many people who rant and rave about the vaccine, do disregard the rights violations and broader agenda of all this. They believe that if we all vaccinate, all of this will be "over". That is a good belief, yet false, since none of it is shown to be the case from reality. There are people who also believe doing this will save others and so on.

Others are also simply afraid and they will go vaccinate to save their health. The overwhelming reality of vaccinated people however, did this because of this: They were in some way enforced, emotionally or through physical necessity, to embark in this decision, even if they understood where this potentially would lead.

All the situations are wrong situations to be in, especially in a situation where this involves this low tier of a virus. If that were the case, people should be living in Communist Borg Dystopia, only because of the flu. And the flu, or even worse of this, is nothing over which our hard earned and kind of free societies, should be destroyed over.

Unvaccinated people and others also might undergo the lab virus and so on, with many, especially in vulnerable health status or old age, suffer considerably from it.

Unvaccinated people are those who believe that the government should not mandate these things for them. Then you have of course in this category too some zealots like you have in the first category. But generally most people who are "anti-vaccine" or "anti-lockdown", effectively have a greater understanding or more hesitation to engage in all the changes that come WITH this vaccine, and not necessarily about the "vaccine" itself only.

That is correct: because how much further will the governments go if they get their way and literally crush all human rights over this?

The JWO wants these people to fight over one another, and forget the important things:

1. They virus was most likely launched by them, or by their idiotic goonies.
2. There is a larger agenda at hand, which they are enforcing through all this mess.
3. They do not hesitate to ruin and divide anything in their path.
4. All their more serious plans are still ongoing and will AFFECT EVERYONE.
5. The whole of this issue is being used and wrestled to force humanity into a different world that most people would never want to accept if they were ever asked, a tyrannical world.
6. All in all, there were no functional solutions provided neither from the vaccine, and the usual carelessness about the people was the case again. Suppressing cures, forcing one half baked cure, and so on.

We must keep our sights on them. Of course, many people still inherently deny the existence of these people. Yet even those who "followed through" and want to maintain this false notion, will become more aware through calamity of ignoring this in the next years.

Many people will contact the Co-Vid and most will pass it softly and as a flu, If one falls in this category, do not experience any fear. Even if you are in a very endangered position, meditation will boost your spirit and it will drastically increase your chances of survival, speed of healing etc.

Of course, all normal health precautions do apply here: your doctor can advise you and the rest of these things. There is also no bigger cure than having a generally healthy lifestyle.

No, it's not Joe Biden that will force upon you what to do with your personal health, he is not a doctor. People should ask trusted, and only good doctors on these matters. I don't make this comment as a medical recommendation, but look how many doctors are giving ivremecitin to people, and they heal, while the CDC and Biden want you to believe that only the jab is going to save you.

In Peru, Guatemala, Japan and in many other places, they have it already there and give it to people as is. I am not recommending anything here, only for you to see how kike interests like those of Burla, AstraZeneca and other mafias, do affect our global ability to overcome this.

In fact, this is deliberate, given the context. They want this meme to go on for as long as possible, to keep trying to shove the JWO down the throat of humanity.

Remember this whether you vaccinate or not: Whether or not one will vaccinate or not, we are all enforced into a decision of losing something. This goes all the way from revoking rights, to other wrongly placed dilemmas.

That is mostly the JWO, and the question here is hardly medical. Science could solve the matter very easily were it not for the force manipulation of this situation.

We are also to where they claim that it needs to be done even by people who have been through it and so on. Insanity, lack of common sense, and complete irrationality is trying to be enforced on people on ALL levels right now.

In short: they don't give a shit about this whole thing, just about their agenda.

For those who might have the vaccine and so on, don't worry or panic either. You can offset anything negative, just keep a healthy lifestyle, the body and mind supported, and make it a goal to have a healthy lifestyle from now on. Do the necessary workings to protect your health. This also goes to people who will not want to vaccinate, and this is strongly advised, but why?

Because humanity is going to throw dice on many emerging technologies in the closeby future, such as 5G and other things such as possibly attempted forced dietary changes for the populace. A dietary change of forced veganism or enforced bug eating without any semblance of animal protein, could pose a health biohazard danger that would be extremely long reaching, possibly even faster than any vaccine, even a faulty one.

A lot of things like this have been already thinning the human health and lifespan, and that's something people knew for decades. Unfortunately, until the enemy is removed or strongly damaged, this will probably continue.

On top of this, there are many crazy things happening, and the best bet one can take is one's health. No matter where you are or what you own, this is something that is most important.

Lastly, Aura of protection, and a strong natural immunity, will help you through most of this. Yes, there are still many more important and damning things that can befall people, not only "co-vid".

Many of these are being aired as we speak with zero checks, simply because everyone is solely occupied with the co-vid and the terror around this. Yet, since that is the case, it's always a good idea to do at least one full health working yearly, no matter how old or young you are.

Of course, it can be difficult to explain to people the whole image of this [this takes higher intelligence than the average person], but the best one can do is look after themselves and their own family.

Why are health workings recommended?

Well, for one, these will act through many ways. One way would be diet improvement, and so on. Another way this could manifest is that if illness came, it would be less or quite blunted. Another way, would be that for example, your family environment would be safer through people getting less viruses in. Or in the choice of a healthier partner. Energy has it's ways to act, just remember this. Another manifestation can be a better general living standard, or moving in a better territory with less of these adversely affecting negative forces. Also, energy is able to act on a level that we call the "Molecular" and in many other ways.

Many people will be begging in the upcoming years that they knew at least some of this knowledge, for reasons that are too obvious. Most of these things we are launching in the last 20 years technologically or otherwise, we don't have the faintest idea how they affect us. This is going to increase with finer technologies in the future. Better be safe than to be sorry.

That is the problem.,

Stay strong, stay meditating, stay safe.

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
ImageImage
ImageImage
siatris666

Re: If You Get Co-Vid Or The Vaccine - Protecting Yourself

Post by siatris666 »

your sermons clear my mind.

and my mind is VERY disorganized.

i come here and get my mind organized. i feel sane.

thank you for this HPHC
I was, am now, and shall have no end.
-SATAN
GoldenxChild1

Post by GoldenxChild1 »

No matter what extorting circumstances arise I will not take the vax. I've already lost family and friends and will lose much more gladly in the name of ourselves.

May Father Satan guide me aright.

Also, may our beloved HPC continue to lead us without cessation.
"He claimed to his fellow adepts in the Thule Group that he had personally received a kind of Satanic annunciation that he was destined to prepare the vessel of the Anti-Christ, the man inspired by Lucifer to conquer the world and lead the Aryan race to glory.”
Bright Truth

Post by Bright Truth »

Great sermon, HPHC!

No need to fear the virus. Gods protect us, as you protect yourself too and stay healthy, it will not pass hard for you, my friend! If even you die (next to impossible), at least death will honorable, you will remembered as a hero and martyr, and you'll watch the victory of the cause which you died for in your place of Duat. Of course, I'm saying this just for make you see there is no need to fear. Death by C-19 virus would be next to impossible for an SS.
Personal Growth

Post by Personal Growth »

"Fresh Air and Exercise."

That's what people in the past knew about for their health. The benefits of getting outside and taking in the fresh air.

And they believed in activity like walking every day.

To help have a strong immune system. Get lots of:

Fresh air and exercise.
"Freedom is not free, free men are not equal, and equal men are not free". - Richard Berkeley Cotton
Andromedus1488

Post by Andromedus1488 »

I think you did an awesome job assuaging a lot of people's concerns about health problems with the virus and the vaccine. Very thorough sermon, It was very informative and helpful.

I am in particular a little worried about the new Biden work vaccine mandate that just came out. Im certain I will be able to avoid it personally, but Im curious about your take on it H.P. Cobra. Do you think it will backfire on him?, are we still in a position legally speaking to refute this new mandate?

How far does the religious exemption go I wonder? That will be my next excuse to avoid it if they threaten my job. Hopefully that will be enough to avoid it for the time being.
Hail Almighty Father, Lord Satan, God of Gods!
Hail King Asmodeus!
Praise be to all of the Almighty Gods and Goddesses of Duat!
For the Kingdom of the South!
CrossRoadsPedestrian

Post by CrossRoadsPedestrian »

I hear so many people willing to take this injection of unknown substances in order to preserve their career path.

How much money is it worth to potentially get cancer, infertility, weakened CNS, early onset dementia, alzheimers, lowered IQ, and other unkown affects?

I know many nurses and surgical techs, and other healthcare workers who think a $75,000-90,000 a year nursing job was worth playing Fauci Roulette for. They will eventually find out if it was worth it.

I know a girl who played Fauci Roulette because she "just wanted things to go back to normal" and "felt like an asshole because everyone else was playing Fauci Roulette."

These stories embarrass me, and I am embarrassed to know these people, but they were left with a terrible decision - a crossroads, and unfortunately, their will was too weak at this moment in time to say, NO THANK YOU, YOUR FIAT CURRENCY IS NOT WORTH IT FOR MY EARLY DEATH/POTENTIALLY IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO MY BODY

We come across many poisons throughout our lives....Carbon Monoxide from car exhaust, chemicals from cleaning supplies, microplastics from consumables, industrial pollution...I still believe none of them can compare to a direct injection of poison into you intramuscularly. Like HPC said, if thats the case, then of course, detox detox detox....but then you have to waste time you could have used for something constructive to detox instead!
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Are they planning on releasing anything else. I was wondering that when I came across something Maxine said.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:58 am

Now, I have noted how in the past two years, the global warming has accelerated drastically. Fires are breaking out all over. Why?

My own opinion on this is given the advanced technology, mankind has been able to control the weather. Jews are in all these key positions. Their goal is and always has been to make the Bible as believable as possible. This isn't natural, or any "act of god."

Satan himself told me a few years ago that "A lot of people are going to die." Both Satan and Lilith told me a plague is coming. Some of you here may have also heard this from Satan or Lilith or from our other Gods.

Before the Bubonic Plague in 1348 in Europe, there was very unusual weather for a few years preceding this. Rats were displaced because of this and there were other factors involved.
This covid thing hardly seems like a plague more like the flu.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

Paintable version of Shattering enemy defenses ritual https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
DTone

Post by DTone »

Unfortunately I took a dose for a job requirement, the first week I was a little uncomfortable, I was repressed for having done it, however I have not missed any day in my meditation routine, the funny thing is that a couple of days ago a natural disaster occurred causing the place where I worked was ruined, this frustrated me a little because then it was useless to take the vaccine if I no longer have that job....

My health is fine I have not gotten sick at all because I apply a lot of meditation in my life, and at least I was one of the few people who did not lose their house in this natural disaster, unlike 90% of people who had total loss of their homes.

I am very grateful to father satan for this, I can only remain firm in my meditation, prosper and always support in the spiritual war.
¿Pero cómo liberas a un mundo que no sabe está aprisionado?
¿Y cómo desengañas a alguien que no sabe ha sido engañado?

40 dias de meditacion:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11hJr86 ... sp=sharing

Joy Of Satan En Español:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Te Juro Que Soy De Satán.
onemage619

Post by onemage619 »

I would like to share a quick story of my experience with SARS Covid 19. This is what happened to me. I had a fever of over 103 for 8 days. This virus really fucked up my stomach to the point of one sip of water had me violently throwing up. That happened about 4 days in. I couldn’t eat or drink anything for the last 4 days or my fever so basically I had a fever of 103+ and no water for 4 days. I almost died. I got to the point where I thought this might be it. Here is how it got better. There is a drug called Zofran. It is a anti nausea medicine. It enabled me to hold down some liquid and hydrate myself so my body could fight this fever. A couple days after being able to drink water the fever broke. One of my points is that this fucking Jew sickness fucks up your stomach. Don’t be a stubborn ass hole like me and wait 8 days to go to the dr and get something for the nausea. If I would have gotten something sooner I would not have had a fever for that long. Your body can’t fight a high fever without fluids. Brothers and sisters if you do become ill you will survive!!! It is not a death sentence. Stay strong and believe in the gods and the protection we receive from father.

Hail Satan 🖤
Hail Satan
Invictus2

Post by Invictus2 »

Thanks for the recommendation. I will start planning for the next year soon, I will make sure to include a full health working.
Master

Post by Master »

Extraordinary Sermon and thanks for the advice Cobra.
Pumpkinking1992

Post by Pumpkinking1992 »

Thank you!
Immortalityseeker

Post by Immortalityseeker »

Thank you for this sermon.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

slyscorpion wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:45 am
Are they planning on releasing anything else. I was wondering that when I came across something Maxine said.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:58 am

Now, I have noted how in the past two years, the global warming has accelerated drastically. Fires are breaking out all over. Why?

My own opinion on this is given the advanced technology, mankind has been able to control the weather. Jews are in all these key positions. Their goal is and always has been to make the Bible as believable as possible. This isn't natural, or any "act of god."

Satan himself told me a few years ago that "A lot of people are going to die." Both Satan and Lilith told me a plague is coming. Some of you here may have also heard this from Satan or Lilith or from our other Gods.

Before the Bubonic Plague in 1348 in Europe, there was very unusual weather for a few years preceding this. Rats were displaced because of this and there were other factors involved.
This covid thing hardly seems like a plague more like the flu.
This Co-Vid is an actual plague exactly as she said. The world went into plague mode because of this.

But this has thankfully not been as deadly. It was treated like plague and it still is. The fact that it wasn't as deadly, is only a given positive bonus. The world entered pandemic status anyway.

It has probably wiped a lot of very elderly people, and still the vaccination strategy [obviously failed in pissrael] might produce a superstrain or something like this. The vaccine also causes a steady death toll the more it is administered. The chances are high if it's still dealt with in this way, this could possibly mutate. There are many risky situations taking place. The other thing about modified mosquitoes is another thing on top of this.

Honestly if we never did a single ritual, and the negative energy of the enemy had no contest at all, I would definitely see this going into razing mode and killing a lot more people.

Some psychic members with upwards to 90% certainty from these boards, have seen total fallout for 2020 and 2021. We have been pumping rituals really hard and worked to offset this. I don't want to get too optimistic here before anything, but it has helped considerably and we have blunted things a great deal.

No doubt, less jewish magick also allows for less kike intervention into these events.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black/winged

Post by Black/winged »

I was very troubled by the vaccine as my whole life was on the line same with Father he was about to get kicked outta his company for vax and i also couldn't get a job or an entrance to the uni But Somehow just yesterday Commander cobra posted the sermon about cheats and boom we got the vax cer******** *Magic* you You can say To every SS brother n sister i urge you if haven't been vaccinated please don't give in fight till the End do your AOP do more FRTRs and stay strong one way or another something will pop up Have faith in yourself and in God's

HAIL SATAN ! ! !
Interactive Final RTR-https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

AntonellaIT

Post by AntonellaIT »

This institute has a psycho immunological solution for covid and post covid which works between 85% to 90% of the time (the exception are the patients with oxygen, they are still researching that issue). When I say it works I mean that all symptoms disappear during the video session which entails some psycho immunological work. It works 100% of the time for post covid and to flush spike protein from the vaccine. Unfortunately 1) they have few therapists 2) it is wrong to keep a solution like this without medicines in the hands of a few.

If anyone you know has Covid please apply for a session, you only need internet and an hour or so of your time
Please do everyone a favor also, (without them knowing you do) please do record the audio of the session with a phone near your laptop o sth, so it can benefit everyone and share it here and everywhere!
If they ask you where you heard this from "I read a post somewhere I don't remember where" as they are aware we're "trying to steal the fire"
Thank you!!! Important: you DO need a positive test to be approved for this treatment
www dot peakstates dot com/covid19.html
Legendary Creature

Post by Legendary Creature »

What exactly are the spiritual consequences of receiving the vaccine? Or are there any? Does it make reincarnation more difficult or strip people of their spiritual powers?
CrossRoadsPedestrian

Post by CrossRoadsPedestrian »

Legendary Creature wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:08 pm
What exactly are the spiritual consequences of receiving the vaccine? Or are there any? Does it make reincarnation more difficult or strip people of their spiritual powers?
I would say the answer depends on why you took the vaccine

If you took it so you can get a career advancement in the (((matrix))), then perhaps you are symbolically a sellout and will do anything for a shekel, instead of using your own creative forces to get around the problem.

If you took it because you fell for the fear tactics, then perhaps your subconscious, in getting vaccinated, participated in a symbolic ritual where you accepted total control by the enemy, almost like a behavioral conditioning exercise. If they can force you or even convince you to take an unknown substance for the sake of your health and safety, then, can you say with certainty that you control your own thoughts and actions? It also means you are gullible and too trusting of (((others))). Just reverse it over time by doing the opposite of whatever brought you to that terrible situation.

Each person is born with different advantages and resources, which helps a person determine how they would approach such a situation. So it might not be fair to criticize others who are in a more dire situation than ourselves, whether financially or health-wise, although, with enough willpower, there is always a way around it.