Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Great Opportunity: You Have Been Given The Cheat Codes

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
VortexOfLife said:
Due to the severity of the inhumane laws that are being heaped on in my country and many more freedom/privacy strangling laws on the way. I've started taking this a lot more serious now but I've also suffered attacks: such as someone from the US who has a strong support for the CCP (whether this is a meme or not) attempting to sign into my steam account and receiving a message from the bank asking me to input a number to approve a transaction at 2 this morning when I was asleep...

While this is extremely irritating it gives me a sense of happiness (not sure how to describe it) that I am contributing and making an impact along side all of you.

KEEP UP THE RTR'S EVERYONE, THESE FUCKS ARE FEELING THE IMPACT OF OUR RTR'S

HAIL SATAN :smile:

People will of course start taking this seriously when the police and anything else will beat people up in broad daylight, or when drones will be spying from your window with 5G "through the walls" beams and software.

If we reach into these levels, there will be no escape. Now, there is a very broad way to escape, both personally and as a world. But this is getting narrower for the oblivious masses, and will remain broad for the people who take the path right now.

The whole idea of the Gods here was to tell us early so that we do early, to minimize the upcoming damage.

Those who don't do their end in this or remain oblivious, are only digging a grave for themselves and for humanity. By the end of this decade many will be enslaved, others will become a resource, and others will already be living in a digital prison without any escape. The joy many people thought being oblivious brought them, will be overturned.

Most people on the planet are sitting their ass and they cannot do much about this, since they are solely physical beings without any amount of major power.

Why can't they do anything while they are sitting their ass? Because all they did was sitting their ass. Illusion builds upon illusion.

The Gods have foretold, affected, and influenced many people to see the enemy's ongoing plan from their respective level of understanding. For many people, it's very low. Others of course, will conveniently deny.

The situation of saving humanity or not, and/or embarking on a better future, is largely based on themselves, but they deny this.

Attacks now of any sort, such as spiritual or just some harassment, will mean nothing compared to the everyday life that will emerge if people deny the rights violations that are coming.

We must stay steadfast, this is the battle of our generation for their freedoms and their lives. Others were blown to bit by bombs last lifetime. We must not be worthless and weak, and some people here, I tell you to take this seriously. Start excelling.

In the upcoming movie video game that is themed for this clown world, you have ALL been given cheat codes. You must use them. You cannot be removed from the videogame completely yet, but with these codes, you will be able to position yourself to keep growing towards the Truth while the system will re-assert themselves and crash itself.

Don't pretend life is very hard or this whole thing is too hard while in previous lifetimes people were blown to bits at 16 years old by shells under enemy rule.

The majority of people will cry loudly. What they don't understand is that we are here in the first place because humanity has sucked for 20 or more centuries, believed in lies, and has forsaken the roots to it's ascent.

For those who are here, use the cheat codes you have been given and remember to play this game in the best way you can and in your heart's content.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Hail Satan and the gifts he bestows upon his children!

We should have no doubts on the strength of Satan and his children. I know we will prevail over the lesser humans and their Jewish masters.

I urge people to take action now and think about what sort of obstacles they have in regards to their advancement. Try to place yourself within each element or zodiac sign and see how that relates to your advancement.

If you are lacking fire, you may have lower productivity, willpower, manipulation of energy, health issues.
If you are lacking earth, it may be harder for you to be consistent in your routine and you may feel bored, less organized.
If you are lacking air, you may not be generating as many ideas or making as many connections in regard to your work.
A lack of water can bring a lack of depth, lack of sensation, or a too rigid sense of what energy can do for you.

I would also urge you to gear your workings specifically towards accelerating your spiritual advancement, as opposed to simply embodying those traits in a general sense. Play the long game: accelerate your advancement now and reap the fruit later.

As HPHC said a few times now, it is time to really excel and advance. Therefore, reflect on yourself and how things are going. Reach out to the Gods and ask them to give you a heads up about how you can really take off.

Don't feel ashamed about anything, nor feel you are already perfect in all aspects. It is time to transcend any obstacles and make real progress.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
VortexOfLife said:

Thank you for this HP. It actually hit a quite personal note. I've made some recent mistakes that i am not too happy with and alot of dross has come up as a result of a working i've done. Cleaning hurts but moaning about the pain never really helped anyone, and i'm not usually the one to make a peep. That has sadly slipped up lately and to those who might noticed I am sorry.

We've got a fight to fight that i'll keep on fighting,for our race and our world, and nothing will take priority over that for me.

Just heard on the news on the radio that the Prime Minister of England is drawing up legislation to shut down parts of the country if the hospitals become overloaded there.

I thought the news said this injection is working and is the way forward.

As we come towards autumn and winter. This pandemic will not be over.

As people get their usual coughs, sneezes and sniffles. It will all be rebranded.

They're planning more lockdowns but enforced by law because they're drawing up legislation now.

Damn

Personal Growth said:
Just heard on the news on the radio that the Prime Minister of England is drawing up legislation to shut down parts of the country if the hospitals become overloaded there.

I thought the news said this injection is working and is the way forward.

As we come towards autumn and winter. This pandemic will not be over.

As people get their usual coughs, sneezes and sniffles. It will all be rebranded.

They're planning more lockdowns but enforced by law because they're drawing up legislation now.

Damn

Pretty soon those who have not vaccinated will be used as a random scapegoat over the failure of the vaccine and because they will be the most vulnerable target of all people. They will live life in hard mode, simply because they are not State compliant.

Then they will use them to justify all the financial and otherwise failure that the Jews have themselves caused and orchestrated for years now.

Unrest, fear and division is going to raise worldwide yet again, with them attempting to make people hate their own family and neighbors. Over this, they will try to justify more tech dystopia.

Even if all people worldwide vaccinated tomorrow, they would lie and insist on more and more vaccines, over more and more variants, until they have enforced their other agendas. The ongoing disease situation is only a sprinkle of water in the greater pool of putrid manifestations that the enemy wants to justify.

Eventually, all of this enemy hoaxing will self destruct, erupt into society, collapse upon itself, and a new cycle will begin.

Stay strong.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Don't pretend life is very hard or this whole thing is too hard while in previous lifetimes people were blown to bits at 16 years old by shells under enemy rule.

This is so true and really puts things into perspective. All those innocent Germans will have died for nothing if we don't match their spirit and finish this. Just imagine a time when everything was on fire, and yet even everyday people still smiled and fought to the end, before we even knew half as much as we do now, before JoyOfSatan, before the Gods were freed. The average person today cannot even believe this war can be fought with this knowledge, let alone without it, as we have been for so long. The human spirit is profound beyond understanding, we are here to give it the justice it deserves and show this world what it's capable of. Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:

During the first lockdown the hospitals were empty.

Lots of elderly were killed by being given medezolam. And others were dying from not getting diagnosis and treatment because everything in the hospitals were closed and cancelled.

NHS equals No Health Service.

But now the hospitals are full. And it's all vaccinated people.

As the vaccinated fall ill. They will lie and say it's the unvaccinated.

Personal Growth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:

Lots of elderly were killed by being given medezolam. And others were dying from not getting diagnosis and treatment because everything in the hospitals were closed and cancelled.

NHS equals No Health Service.

But now the hospitals are full. And it's all vaccinated people.

As the vaccinated fall ill. They will lie and say it's the unvaccinated.

Unfortunately many more will die from stress, poverty, illnesses that have went unnoticed or not diagnosed out of "fear" of going in the hospitals, or bogus claims that the "National Healthcare System is on it's limits". Trillions will keep getting printed but strangely none of it will really be invested into a health care system in any major way.

But they will funnel tens of billions for nonsense vaccines that don't really produce any of the claimed longterm effects.

For the last two years, it has been 10 times harder for people to receive even the basic medical care for anything else. Everyone was going crazy over the "Co-Vid" only.

At the same rate, Nations don't seem to really invest in equipping themselves better in anyway in the Medical sector. They just print money to give to jews like Burla in Pfizer so they get half baked nonsense out of this.

As a result, many will die. They are going to kill people in droves through "unrelated means" during the next years [such as the cases you mention] and deaths will accelerate during the next years more than any other year.

Death will come from a lot of sources, "Co-Vid" will be the most marginal of these causes, but will get credit for every death that will occur.

Co-Vid will always be used as an excuse when people will be dying from just about any cause, with the unvaccinated being used by the governments as a lightning rod for everything that the cursed jews will be enforcing on the populace as part of their kike failing agenda.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my message HP :D

Majority of my problems are more of a mindset type of problem such as my laziness/lethargy since I've been doing basically the same type of routine for a long time. But I am slowly changing it with meditation, yoga, workings and the RTR's so I'm not always doing the same thing 24/7.

If there was 1 thing I could change about my Power Meditation routine is to stop doing a working that I recently started which is more of a chore to me now, I'm use to doing 36 repetitions of a mantra/rune but I'm doing x111 SURYA here a very big difference so it just feels boring to me but this is something I have started and best thing to do is to just keep moving forward.

Unrelated to the post, well could be related depending on how you or anyone else looks at it: But would vibrating the words from the Final RTR such as (VAHT,FUHT,VUHT,VUHSS,OUT,OUTH,VAHSS) all in the Crown Chakra then visualize the letter being destroyed freeing the chakra so to speak? Or is it better to do x9 vibrations for crown x9 vibrations for sixth so and so forth?
I have gave these a try but I am unsure if I'm doing it right I get like heavy headed which I never felt before during the last times I've did the Final RTR and the feeling happens in my head around the 6th chakra area.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
VortexOfLife said:
Due to the severity of the inhumane laws that are being heaped on in my country and many more freedom/privacy strangling laws on the way. I've started taking this a lot more serious now but I've also suffered attacks: such as someone from the US who has a strong support for the CCP (whether this is a meme or not) attempting to sign into my steam account and receiving a message from the bank asking me to input a number to approve a transaction at 2 this morning when I was asleep...

While this is extremely irritating it gives me a sense of happiness (not sure how to describe it) that I am contributing and making an impact along side all of you.

One of the best analogies I have heard HPHC.

How true my bro.

Would it be a good idea to do a working specifically to get through this covid bullshit situation unharmed?

One just needs to look at Australia to see what could happen to their country if they don't resist.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Co-Vid will always be used as an excuse when people will be dying from just about any cause, with the unvaccinated being used by the governments as a lightning rod for everything that the cursed jews will be enforcing on the populace as part of their kike failing agenda.
They've been lying and falsely labeling vaccinated deaths and hospitalizations as covid cases.
E-8cNb2UUAEhr4l

This whole thing is being so coordinated and rushed that their foundations for it look so obviously shaky. All of this despite their barking and bragging on social media. Reminds me of Sun Tzu quote "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak".

Where I live official sources claim only 47% are vaxxed. And now all of the sudden they decided in one day they want us to be vaxxed by 15th September in order to be able to keep job, which is 3 days from now. Its so obvious that this "Muh Christianity and muh greatest ally Israel" right wing goverment is coordinating this shit on Yom Crappur to happen. I kinda wonder what will happen especially since everyone is fed up with both left and right wing parties, meaning we may go full anarchy mode over here since nobody wants to take orders from politicians.

On interesting note I was surprised by these news right after seeing Matrix 4 trailer. It showed guy taking blue pills (Ignorance) and there was reflection of sickly elderly man in mirror. In another scene he was offered red pill (Truth) and it showed conflict with authorities afterwards. Quote when offered red pill "Time to fly" really stuck out to me since I instantly thought of young birds when they do leap of faith and either fall to death or fly. It felt like very personal message after seeing "Get vaxxed or no job" news.

Blitzkreig said:
I urge people to take action now and think about what sort of obstacles they have in regards to their advancement. Try to place yourself within each element or zodiac sign and see how that relates to your advancement.

If you are lacking fire, you may have lower productivity, willpower, manipulation of energy, health issues.
If you are lacking earth, it may be harder for you to be consistent in your routine and you may feel bored, less organized.
If you are lacking air, you may not be generating as many ideas or making as many connections in regard to your work.
A lack of water can bring a lack of depth, lack of sensation, or a too rigid sense of what energy can do for you.

I would also urge you to gear your workings specifically towards accelerating your spiritual advancement, as opposed to simply embodying those traits in a general sense. Play the long game: accelerate your advancement now and reap the fruit later.

As HPHC said a few times now, it is time to really excel and advance. Therefore, reflect on yourself and how things are going. Reach out to the Gods and ask them to give you a heads up about how you can really take off.

Don't feel ashamed about anything, nor feel you are already perfect in all aspects. It is time to transcend any obstacles and make real progress.

If anyone can give me more advice, my biggest issue has always been being able to visualize. My imagination has been bad in this regard. When I visualize or go into a trance and visualize there is only the outline of what I'm visualizing very vaguely and hazy with no color. And this is even hard to achieve. If anyone has any ideas of what I can do to help this. I've done power meditations for years yoga for years breathing everything for years but has very little helped. A bit but it wavees, sometimes I see light for a split second but it has been awhile since I have. Ive done most of my meditations through feeling but this is very difficult when you need to visualize a certain color even while in the sun. I've done probly tens of thousands of rtrs I remember starting all the way back to when we where cursing the Vatican and visualizing the grey energy going to the Vatican and I'm not sure If visualization has gotten any better. And that was a long time ago
Do I have something wrong with me? I know I fucked up because of the damage I did to my nervous system with drugs but I always believed I could fix it.

I always have stayed on beginner meditation because of my lack of visualization. I remember as a kid I could visualize and lucid dream (mainly just realizing I was in a dream and forcing myself awake not controlling) but that was early life age. 6-8 almost like my subconscious turned it off due to fear I had really bad attacks when I was younger way before ever finding SS, always remember beings messing with me in my house and feeling a negative presence until I found SS
I've been trying really hard to get my visualization better doing imprinting methods and just sitting down and trying to visualize a story

Anyone have any ideas I'm currentling doing inverted head stand poses due to some advice I got. But anything else to help speed this along for too long I'm tired of being astrally blind I can feel my chackras and manipulate in energy pretty well, and can hold void for a long time. This has been my greatest hurdle. Please Please if anyone has anything let me know. Thanks Brothers and Sisters

SATchives said:
Blitzkreig said:

I always have stayed on beginner meditation because of my lack of visualization. I remember as a kid I could visualize and lucid dream (mainly just realizing I was in a dream and forcing myself awake not controlling) but that was early life age. 6-8 almost like my subconscious turned it off due to fear I had really bad attacks when I was younger way before ever finding SS, always remember beings messing with me in my house and feeling a negative presence until I found SS
I've been trying really hard to get my visualization better doing imprinting methods and just sitting down and trying to visualize a story

Anyone have any ideas I'm currentling doing inverted head stand poses due to some advice I got. But anything else to help speed this along for too long I'm tired of being astrally blind I can feel my chackras and manipulate in energy pretty well, and can hold void for a long time. This has been my greatest hurdle. Please Please if anyone has anything let me know. Thanks Brothers and Sisters

Most kids can vividly visualize. The situation is that this goes mostly untrained as years go by, since there is no training in this at all. So clear visualization is very very rare.

You need to simply re-train visualization by visualizing. The Sun can also help a lot here, and being out in the sun.

This is like going to the gym. Any mantra or any Asana can help, but you won't suddenly visualize perfectly clear. It has to be trained manually.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SATchives said:
Blitzkreig said:

Most kids can vividly visualize. The situation is that this goes mostly untrained as years go by, since there is no training in this at all. So clear visualization is very very rare.

You need to simply re-train visualization by visualizing. The Sun can also help a lot here, and being out in the sun.

This is like going to the gym. Any mantra or any Asana can help, but you won't suddenly visualize perfectly clear. It has to be trained manually.
I had this problem and have fixed it. You need void meditation, you really need to concentrate though, the mind is rebellious so the concentration at first can feel uncomfortable. You need to switch off your thoughts as thoughts are logical, visualisation is a "right brained" faculty, you do not have to have mental chatter as that will hinder visualisation.
Morning and night get comfortable and start visualising whatever you want, your house, the insides of it, a lake ecc and get into the details of it, feel yourself as if you were really there where you're visualising and start feeling the objects as if you were really touching them with your hands, get an apple from the fruit bowl , look at it, feel it, smell it, taste it, you get the idea.
Do this 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes in the evening, you'll soon have very nice results, remember to keep the focus.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SATchives said:
Blitzkreig said:

I'll start dedicating at a minimum an hour a day to training then, it seems a few minutes a day as I have been doing has not been enough, (not including my meditations as training usually it takes me two hours or more for power meditations, aop 88 suryae/30 algiz cleaning aura +216 suryae returning curses and spinning chackras, void, breathing, yoga) I also always try to be in the sun when I am doing my Aura of Protection/Cleaning aura, but I will dedicate more time. Anything to be stronger I've been stuck for way to long.

I'll make up the time some how, I definitely desire more than anything to advance, and I feel this has always been my greatest wall

Blitzkreig said:

You always have the best most informative posts thanks!!! Going to re-evaluate my inner elements

SATchives said:

I would suggest using Laguz to increase your astral vision abilities. You can probably pair it with Sowilo as well. Then feel the energy upgrading your whole head and upper chakras. This full moon in Pisces is a great time to start something like that. You will be able to decide by then if you need to do that, in addition to these other suggestions people have made.

I would also suggest using Yaum right on your 6th chakra, as well as doing the watchtower for that chakra system. You can also do Thaum right on the third eye again, perhaps before doing visualization exercises.

Your visualization is just one astral sense, but if you have a good focus and feel of energy, then you can still bypass it a little bit. In that sense, you are probably not as limited as you think you are. Following this thought, unless you have active health issues pertaining to the drugs, then I doubt you are currently suffering any permanent damage from it. I could be wrong, but it is not likely if you are empowering daily.

Lastly, if you feel strongly that something in your past, whether it is negative programming, karma, or drugs, is holding back your astral sight, you can always use Munka or Ansuz to remove anything like that. There aren't any perfect dates in the near future, from what I can tell, but the working would be pretty specific anyway, so I doubt it needs much energy.

Good luck.

Jack said:
One just needs to look at Australia to see what could happen to their country if they don't resist.
Recently they want to put a China style face recognition cameras into the streets, and they also want to destroy the anonymity of internet in order to fight ''hate speech'', yacks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAp72IYl09s&t=236s

And there are still so many ''people'' who think that if you take the vaccine everything will go away...

SATchives said:
Blitzkreig said:

If anyone can give me more advice, my biggest issue has always been being able to visualize. My imagination has been bad in this regard. When I visualize or go into a trance and visualize there is only the outline of what I'm visualizing very vaguely and hazy with no color. And this is even hard to achieve. If anyone has any ideas of what I can do to help this. I've done power meditations for years yoga for years breathing everything for years but has very little helped. A bit but it wavees, sometimes I see light for a split second but it has been awhile since I have. Ive done most of my meditations through feeling but this is very difficult when you need to visualize a certain color even while in the sun. I've done probly tens of thousands of rtrs I remember starting all the way back to when we where cursing the Vatican and visualizing the grey energy going to the Vatican and I'm not sure If visualization has gotten any better. And that was a long time ago
Do I have something wrong with me? I know I fucked up because of the damage I did to my nervous system with drugs but I always believed I could fix it.

I was going thru something very similar so thanks for saying this as the the responses given to you is going to help me too.

Stay strong and good luck.

Large gaps of empty shelves in the supermarket. Mmm I'm very well stocked up from earlier warnings. But it's serious if it gets worse and they don't replenish it.

The enemy is trying to take control of the food supply next.

HP I'm sure you know this but your posts will be sticking with me and others for many, many lifetimes to come. The more I advance the more I appreciate how much goes into your work. Thank you so much for all you've done and continue to do for us.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
VortexOfLife said:

People will of course start taking this seriously when the police and anything else will beat people up in broad daylight, or when drones will be spying from your window with 5G "through the walls" beams and software.

If we reach into these levels, there will be no escape. Now, there is a very broad way to escape, both personally and as a world. But this is getting narrower for the oblivious masses, and will remain broad for the people who take the path right now.

The whole idea of the Gods here was to tell us early so that we do early, to minimize the upcoming damage.

Those who don't do their end in this or remain oblivious, are only digging a grave for themselves and for humanity. By the end of this decade many will be enslaved, others will become a resource, and others will already be living in a digital prison without any escape. The joy many people thought being oblivious brought them, will be overturned.

Most people on the planet are sitting their ass and they cannot do much about this, since they are solely physical beings without any amount of major power.

Why can't they do anything while they are sitting their ass? Because all they did was sitting their ass. Illusion builds upon illusion.

The Gods have foretold, affected, and influenced many people to see the enemy's ongoing plan from their respective level of understanding. For many people, it's very low. Others of course, will conveniently deny.

The situation of saving humanity or not, and/or embarking on a better future, is largely based on themselves, but they deny this.

Attacks now of any sort, such as spiritual or just some harassment, will mean nothing compared to the everyday life that will emerge if people deny the rights violations that are coming.

We must stay steadfast, this is the battle of our generation for their freedoms and their lives. Others were blown to bit by bombs last lifetime. We must not be worthless and weak, and some people here, I tell you to take this seriously. Start excelling.

In the upcoming movie video game that is themed for this clown world, you have ALL been given cheat codes. You must use them. You cannot be removed from the videogame completely yet, but with these codes, you will be able to position yourself to keep growing towards the Truth while the system will re-assert themselves and crash itself.

The majority of people will cry loudly. What they don't understand is that we are here in the first place because humanity has sucked for 20 or more centuries, believed in lies, and has forsaken the roots to it's ascent.

For those who are here, use the cheat codes you have been given and remember to play this game in the best way you can and in your heart's content.

I needed to hear this today. Felt the attacks quite clearly in the last 2 weeks….and while on vacation no less. Can’t wait to get back to the real reality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back