Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attacks On Forum / Group - And Spiritual Warfare

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
As many of you have noticed, lately there has been increased psychic traffic from the enemy. That is to be expected.

Much of it gives an air of desperation. This is reflected also in many governments. And this is only the beginning of many other things.

It has been going back and forth. The enemy is clearly feeling the effects of the warfare, they can't stand it. As a result, they react.

Looking back in the years, we've come a huge way, and we did all of this together here. We're going stronger and stronger and stay united always.

Everything the enemy has said about the "Devil" doing, it's what they do. Since they chant curses all day long at this time, one must be aware and know that this is the case. Negativity, strife, arguments, anything divisive or problematic, may be more at this time than usual.

Everyone must protect themselves efficiently and also participate on the schedule. This will make sure one receives proper defense. Those who cower and don't participate in active warfare against the enemy, are making a huge mistake. They are in effect allowing the enemy to ruin them.

Azazel also told me recently, that the enemy is "Going to sow discord". He showed me a lot of levels in regards to this. Some of it has been directed here, but most of this is going to be directed to the world. We're going to offset the wave of this.

We will see this socially too [it's already happening with vaccinated/unvaccinated etc], but apparently the sacrifices they are doing are directed in other places, including against us here. They are raising major unbalanced energy of upset, suffering etc. Many suffering focused events and other events of fears will of course keep being used, in the enemy's attempt to maintain desperately their system of spiritual slavery.

The damage they have been dealt however is by now irreparable.

We are strong so nothing has touched us or affected us in any serious way. There is much of this going back and forth, in the back end of all this. Make sure to save the schedule we are following for the next month, in case any site temporarily is shot down. Up to now, they have only failed.

Lastly, people must remain focused. It cannot be emphasized a lot, but right now, participating in the Spiritual Warfare Schedule, is not only to attack, offset, or help others - it's also about helping one's self. Whether one likes it or not, their spiritual affinity and wanting to raise spiritually, since it's taken very seriously by people here, is something that the enemy is not pleased about.

We have been growing constantly, and there is no reason for someone to not use the means in our disposal to slash the enemy. Generations have been helpless. We aren't, and we must make use of this opportunity to the fullest.

We stay strong and we keep going.

HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!

There has been definate hurls from them. I noticed i started having some bad days recently especially with depression and this almost always happens on or right before their holidays.

Azazel also told me recently, that the enemy is "Going to sow discord"
and i think that this also relates to personal levels. I've seen a pattern that they try to get people in a really bad mindset right before a big ritual schedule or around the enemies days. in the recent times and months there has also indeed been a shitload of discord on the forums. They will do anything to get us to stop.

Thank you for everything High Priest Hooded Cobra!
Thank you for always keeping us motivated and providing much needed knowledge. It all makes sense now, stuff that has happened in the past, and is happening now. It's time to put an end to this.

I already made adjustments to my daily routine so I can fit this warfare schedule for the month.

We fight and never give up!! Stay strong everyone!

Hail Satan!!

Hail Satan! Lizards will face with anger of Andras! We are not only noble and gentle peacocks, but also can be stubborn goats!

Yeah! More RTR to rip the souls of these jewish slobs and anyone who serve them.

Hail Satan!

Hail azazel!

Death to israel! And all jews!

Even though it's hard to remember and focus upon under duress, people should always strive to remember that negative feelings during the height of the enemy blasphemies should not be considered dire reflections upon oneself. Clean and protect yourselves as best you can, but don't self flagellate if you feel more under the weather than usual, particularly if you're new to spiritual warfare. Enemy attacks exist for one reason and one reason only; to stop you. Consider this complimentary, more than anything else. Negative energies will clear as we beat back their holidays as we always do, and speaking personally about what I've sensed psychically thus far, I'd be confident in suggesting this might be our most successful year yet in hamstringing their attempt at raising energies.

All the same, if one is looking for yet additional reasons to perform spiritual warfare, as if the salvation of one's world wasn't enough already, it's key to remember there is more immediate personal benefit involved also. Take the Final RTR for instance, every letter representing a myriad of curses, and collectively, the lump sum of enemy degeneracy. To perform it, is to assist in the great undertaking of the Gods' and their humanity's reclamation. Additionally however, the vast majority of Jew curses represent spiritual curses and blockings that exist individually. As such, the act of doing an RTR firstly affects the practitioner, so it would be completely truthful to say one could consider spiritual warfare an addition to power meditation and thus benefactive to personal growth. If you ever needed the additional motivation to take part, there it is. I would wager the spiritual hygiene between someone with a few years worth of Final RTRs under their belt is superior to one who has not participated.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
To be honest i have not felt any discord or any negative things recently. Wonder why?
I saw there were some arguments on the forum but thats that. I may have made one or two posts that may or may not have caused some trouble here i hope i did not.
And ok i will force myself to stay on the schedule then. Thank you for the heads up.

I have not either it may be the enemy is mainly focusing on specific things. Which is surprising they are always trying to get me and my girlfriend to break up. We will see this is only the beginning of their holiday.

I actually don't feel any different today than usual or sense anything bad.

I don't care, they can't do much honestly. When I did my warfare schedule today I passed out by the energy. Woke up an hour later, and got to the gym. Tomorrow the same. By the energy I raised and cut the dross, my own body was like, oh shit I need to hibernate. Imagine what it does to them.

And all of the SS who met the Serpent and have Serpentine energy running in their body. Their radioactive power is an unheard power of cursing, especially with our tehniques.

So at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what they do to us, is what we do to them. I know for sure I am doing my physical maximum. We are at that level of energy clashing and cutting. We made it to the core of the problem.

I know what tactics they deployed now. It is a double edged sword, they get the death we get the rebirth. They wanted the opposite but the wheel is not moving to their desire.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!

My main issue with Meditation and Spiritual Warfare is laziness, but when someone tells me 'we're at war' it just doesn't resonate with me its not a powerful motivator for me. The only feeling I get out of it is just 'meh' it's more akin to the Warfare but I have these kinds of moments in meditation too, only thing keeping me going in meditation is a working I'm doing but it also has gotten to the point where I genuinely enjoy it especially Yoga.

But with Spiritual Warfare while I still do the RTR's albeit in a rather lacking way, I do it cause its like "why not?" but at the same time it feels like such a chore even if the Final RTR, Destroying Tetragrammation,Shattering Jewish Soul + Curse Israel rituals take 30-40mins (which in itself isn't much time) it just feels like so boring to do. I am gonna do the other RTR's but I have high doubts I won't stick to it cause like I said they're just boring and not motivating at all, maybe when I find that spark whatever and whenever it may be. I might take the Spiritual Warfare more seriously.

HAIL SATAN :smile:

Recently on Ouija board I got a message that "xian is risen" and that I need to promote Satanism in Russia. If any Russians want to help me ,let me know. I doubt making a group in VK or Telegram is a good idea. I've been away from Russian social media for few years and I have feeling it becoming more like China....

Yes I am not prone to headaches. But today for a short period I had quite the headache like my brain was burning. Didn't last long though. It's their psychic attack.

I Wonder how can I talk with a God? , I am New here but I haven' talk with one

Shadowcat said:
and i think that this also relates to personal levels. I've seen a pattern that they try to get people in a really bad mindset right before a big ritual schedule or around the enemies days
Very true, they assault your mind's weaknessess.
I can feel the effect, but at this point my mind is becoming of iron and the fuckers can go fuck themselves.

I've felt the negativity and potential conflict between family members. Yesterday I was able to solve those disputes in a very diplomatic way and keep the unity. Let's stay stong and focus on the schedule.

Hail Satan!

Yesterday night I was panic-stricken out of nowhere and legit thought I was going crazy (I was literally hearing in my mind that I was going crazy).... Thank you very much for this post.

Bright Truth said:
We are not only noble and gentle peacocks, but also can be stubborn goats!
I love this!! :cool: :cool: :mrgreen:

Anytime I'm attacked on the forum I just blue flame the poos world wide for at least 15 minutes turning them into ashes.

I've watched many a poo and even rabbis pay the price from this in the news the next day.

The enemy should always know that an attack on us is ultimately an attack on their own.

This is something that should be understood if not already known.

And to mein kameraden...don't forget to fire back if fired upon.

We are not helpless sheep here...we are the SS.

HAIL SATAN!

I am a recent dedicated but I am participating in the spiritual battle as best I can.
It is true, I am under attack. I ask Father for protection every night so that I can continue to serve him every day. The fear leaves me. This is very good. I am working much more seriously on my cleansing and my aura of protection.
Yes, all this serves the collective but also individually and gives me a boost for my advancement.
I also find a lot of support in reading all of you. Thank you all
Hail Satan !

Great motivational sermon HP HoodedCobra.

We've come a long way, the spiritual warfare we are doing now feels stronger than ever. Keep up the warfare everyone, together we persevere and put an end to this thousands years old war.

During the warfare yesterday, I had a vision of myself flying above the Earth while directing the energy of the RTR to destroy the enemy curses and protect our world and people. My soul was glowing bright gold and brimming with power. Looking around me in the vision, I saw thousands of glowing souls rise up above the Earth, forming a spiritual legion and fighting as one against the enemy, which I knew was symbolic for all of us here doing the spiritual warfare to defeat our enemies and the enemies of Satan.

The enemy curses, shown as an odious black tide in the vision, disintegrated before us. Under the onslaught of our efforts, the tide was pushed back until it reached what looked like a barrier cast around the earth, this barrier too shattered completely, as if it was a fragile pane of glass. After it shattered, enemies were revealed one after the other, first filthy rabbi's, which were completely torn apart under our spiritual power and disintegrated like the letters of their filthy alphabet when we do the Final RTR.

Then came a horde of greys, which we sliced through with unstoppable momentum, finally came some reptilians who stood behind the greys in the vision. In the vision, we marched forth, together with a great wave of satanic energy, and swept them away, cutting them to pieces, shattering them or pulverizing them into nothingness with immense ferocity.

It was an awesome vision. Nothing that stood in our way could stop us, everything of the enemy which they had thrown at us was annihilated and we stood mighty in victory, praising Satan and the True Gods of Hell while guarding the Earth from the astral from any would be negative influences or enemies, ever vigilant and unrelenting.

I take it as a symbolism that our efforts assure our victory so long as we never capitulate and never relent. Our momentum can only grow and eventually becomes completely unstoppable as we wipe away all the enemy influence, curses and even the enemy entities from the Earth on all levels of existence.

All those who do the spiritual warfare shall benefit greatly on all levels, while simultaneously our collective power as the spiritual legion of the Earth under Satan's command grows indefinitely through our efforts.

Hail Satan!

Arcadia said:
Even though it's hard to remember and focus upon under duress, people should always strive to remember that negative feelings during the height of the enemy blasphemies should not be considered dire reflections upon oneself.

Big facts here.

VoiceofEnki said:

We've come a long way, the spiritual warfare we are doing now feels stronger than ever. Keep up the warfare everyone, together we persevere and put an end to this thousands years old war.

During the warfare yesterday, I had a vision of myself flying above the Earth while directing the energy of the RTR to destroy the enemy curses and protect our world and people. My soul was glowing bright gold and brimming with power. Looking around me in the vision, I saw thousands of glowing souls rise up above the Earth, forming a spiritual legion and fighting as one against the enemy, which I knew was symbolic for all of us here doing the spiritual warfare to defeat our enemies and the enemies of Satan.

The enemy curses, shown as an odious black tide in the vision, disintegrated before us. Under the onslaught of our efforts, the tide was pushed back until it reached what looked like a barrier cast around the earth, this barrier too shattered completely, as if it was a fragile pane of glass. After it shattered, enemies were revealed one after the other, first filthy rabbi's, which were completely torn apart under our spiritual power and disintegrated like the letters of their filthy alphabet when we do the Final RTR.

Then came a horde of greys, which we sliced through with unstoppable momentum, finally came some reptilians who stood behind the greys in the vision. In the vision, we marched forth, together with a great wave of satanic energy, and swept them away, cutting them to pieces, shattering them or pulverizing them into nothingness with immense ferocity.

It was an awesome vision. Nothing that stood in our way could stop us, everything of the enemy which they had thrown at us was annihilated and we stood mighty in victory, praising Satan and the True Gods of Hell while guarding the Earth from the astral from any would be negative influences or enemies, ever vigilant and unrelenting.

I take it as a symbolism that our efforts assure our victory so long as we never capitulate and never relent. Our momentum can only grow and eventually becomes completely unstoppable as we wipe away all the enemy influence, curses and even the enemy entities from the Earth on all levels of existence.

All those who do the spiritual warfare shall benefit greatly on all levels, while simultaneously our collective power as the spiritual legion of the Earth under Satan's command grows indefinitely through our efforts.

Hail Satan!
WOW❤🔥

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As many of you have noticed, lately there has been increased psychic traffic from the enemy. That is to be expected.

Much of it gives an air of desperation. This is reflected also in many governments. And this is only the beginning of many other things.

It has been going back and forth. The enemy is clearly feeling the effects of the warfare, they can't stand it. As a result, they react.

Looking back in the years, we've come a huge way, and we did all of this together here. We're going stronger and stronger and stay united always.

Everything the enemy has said about the "Devil" doing, it's what they do. Since they chant curses all day long at this time, one must be aware and know that this is the case. Negativity, strife, arguments, anything divisive or problematic, may be more at this time than usual.

Everyone must protect themselves efficiently and also participate on the schedule. This will make sure one receives proper defense. Those who cower and don't participate in active warfare against the enemy, are making a huge mistake. They are in effect allowing the enemy to ruin them.

Azazel also told me recently, that the enemy is "Going to sow discord". He showed me a lot of levels in regards to this. Some of it has been directed here, but most of this is going to be directed to the world. We're going to offset the wave of this.

We will see this socially too [it's already happening with vaccinated/unvaccinated etc], but apparently the sacrifices they are doing are directed in other places, including against us here. They are raising major unbalanced energy of upset, suffering etc. Many suffering focused events and other events of fears will of course keep being used, in the enemy's attempt to maintain desperately their system of spiritual slavery.

The damage they have been dealt however is by now irreparable.

We are strong so nothing has touched us or affected us in any serious way. There is much of this going back and forth, in the back end of all this. Make sure to save the schedule we are following for the next month, in case any site temporarily is shot down. Up to now, they have only failed.

Lastly, people must remain focused. It cannot be emphasized a lot, but right now, participating in the Spiritual Warfare Schedule, is not only to attack, offset, or help others - it's also about helping one's self. Whether one likes it or not, their spiritual affinity and wanting to raise spiritually, since it's taken very seriously by people here, is something that the enemy is not pleased about.

We have been growing constantly, and there is no reason for someone to not use the means in our disposal to slash the enemy. Generations have been helpless. We aren't, and we must make use of this opportunity to the fullest.

We stay strong and we keep going.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HP the links don't work in the RTR schedule just saying.

Yagami Light said:
Yesterday night I was panic-stricken out of nowhere and legit thought I was going crazy (I was literally hearing in my mind that I was going crazy).... Thank you very much for this post.

Bright Truth said:
We are not only noble and gentle peacocks, but also can be stubborn goats!
I love this!! :cool: :cool: :mrgreen:

I had this sort of thing too just two days ago. I felt like wanting to kill myself when stupidly cringey memories of all the dumbest crap I did when I was younger began to reinforce and haunt me all over again. This may be like some past guilt syndrome but this one is amplified.

Wildfire said:
Yagami Light said:

I had this sort of thing too just two days ago. I felt like wanting to kill myself when stupidly cringey memories of all the dumbest crap I did when I was younger began to reinforce and haunt me all over again. This may be like some past guilt syndrome but this one is amplified.

Yeah, exactly. For me, it resurfaced memories associated with incredible anger, mistreatment, or embarrassment.
Or, I would suddenly think of some really stupid shit that I said, did, or felt years ago, and feel the very same things all over.
This occurs in the middle of anything unrelated, so it's not like I'm somehow reminded of these things to cause them to surface.

Afterwards, I always think, "Why is this coming up again?".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!

I haven't felt much regarding the curses of the enemy, That said there is one thing that does ring a bell and that is the part about sowing discord. Lately i have been mildly annoyed with the forums, Since a year or so it feels like SS that are not regulars are being either ignored or just brushed to the side when it comes to opinions or information.

To me it really feels like the opinion of regulars weight far heavier than of other SS no matter if that opinion is right or useful. This makes me feel and maybe other SS that my opinion or information that i share doesn't matter in the slightest.

I didn't want to talk about it but since this subject was touched on i wanted to give my two cents, I don't know if anyone cares to read this but this is what i think has become a problem in this forum. And no i don't mean to sow discord with this, Hence the reason i post it here instead of making a new tread about it.

These waves has been hitting me hard. Since the day we started the schedule, I've been feeling a lot of negative emotions that i never experienced before. I knew from the beginning that this is all enemy crap coming my way.
Then i remembered something HP Cobra said here in the forum, i don't remember where, but it was about dealing with our emotions head on and that we become spiritually stronger when we face our deepest emotions by going straight through them. Those weren't HP's exact words, but it was the point.
So i thought I'll actually 'feel' every negative emotion coming out and i started observing them. The past couple of days has been extraordinary i must say. I've been able to observe a lot of fears i have. Feelings that I've been afraid to face, I'm finally able to understand why i feel or fear them.

I'm sharing my experience in this thread so that every SS can do the exact same thing. Expecially our new warriors who just joined the war or anyone else who's been affected by the enemy's attacks. We can use these attacks to our benefit and become stronger. What i realized is that their attacks usually manifest from the inside as negative emotions or fucked up thoughts. We can see times like this as oppurtunities to overcome all those emotions and thoughts that's surfacing, so that in time there's no negativity to surface. The enemy attacks would become empty and wasted energy. I dont know if im making any sense, i hope i am.

Right now as I'm typing here, i feel very much ecstatic. I feel like I'm on some sort of drug like ecstacy, which I'm not. I've always been proud to be a Satanist since i dedicated, but i have never been so happy and glad to be with Father Satan and JoS than i am right now. I saw this sermon by HP Cobra at the perfect time and i am extremely grateful for our HP. Thank you.

May the Gods always keep you in favour HP Cobra.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!

I haven't felt much regarding the curses of the enemy, That said there is one thing that does ring a bell and that is the part about sowing discord. Lately i have been mildly annoyed with the forums, Since a year or so it feels like SS that are not regulars are being either ignored or just brushed to the side when it comes to opinions or information.

To me it really feels like the opinion of regulars weight far heavier than of other SS no matter if that opinion is right or useful. This makes me feel and maybe other SS that my opinion or information that i share doesn't matter in the slightest.

I didn't want to talk about it but since this subject was touched on i wanted to give my two cents, I don't know if anyone cares to read this but this is what i think has become a problem in this forum. And no i don't mean to sow discord with this, Hence the reason i post it here instead of making a new tread about it.

Naturally, people who contribute or participate more would be taken more seriously. Yet, that doesn't mean everything by itself. There are many wise posts and input from members that participate less. The quality of participation is not always an indicator of quantity, and vice versa.

However, established posters in general, do provide very good replies and very good help and/or insight simply because most of the time the frequent helpers and posters are motivated by a consciousness to help others. This in most cases is impressed because of higher understanding of what we are doing here.

Wisdom is present everywhere, that is not directly tied into the time of participation. But I think I explained above why this tends to be the case.

VortexOfLife said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!

My main issue with Meditation and Spiritual Warfare is laziness, but when someone tells me 'we're at war' it just doesn't resonate with me its not a powerful motivator for me. The only feeling I get out of it is just 'meh' it's more akin to the Warfare but I have these kinds of moments in meditation too, only thing keeping me going in meditation is a working I'm doing but it also has gotten to the point where I genuinely enjoy it especially Yoga.

But with Spiritual Warfare while I still do the RTR's albeit in a rather lacking way, I do it cause its like "why not?" but at the same time it feels like such a chore even if the Final RTR, Destroying Tetragrammation,Shattering Jewish Soul + Curse Israel rituals take 30-40mins (which in itself isn't much time) it just feels like so boring to do. I am gonna do the other RTR's but I have high doubts I won't stick to it cause like I said they're just boring and not motivating at all, maybe when I find that spark whatever and whenever it may be. I might take the Spiritual Warfare more seriously.

HAIL SATAN :smile:

It doesn't harm you a lot to put on music or something in the background for some it may even help focus and make it more powerful because if your mind is restless then you are distracted wanting to get it over with so less powerful.

Something to think about for everyone. It's obvious the enemy is way less powerful now and may will be even more so in the future. Psychic attacks may also mostly stop or give out all together.

However before just saying we won or doing less with RTR's or any of that remember anything you can about the energy six or seven years ago on earth or maybe even when you were a kid if you sensed the Astral or from past lives anything you can get with this where you can remember it.

Remember the relentlessness of enemy attacks when they happened to where the Gods had to help some people and they became overwhelming.

Read about How Maxine and other members were attacked when starting out its on various pages on the main site.

Keep that in mind as motivation. We have to be as relentless as they were till they are gone.

Just because it is better doesn't mean it's over don't let up.

Do not forget we can't let them build it back up. We have to keep going till it's totally gone and can't be repaired.

Try to remember you will feel even better about today. These Jew holidays are less enemy energy than an average day 3 years ago.

Maybe do even more now than you did then. The more we do the faster it goes down all the way.

I am going to post this too the warfare schedule too.

thebigcheesesixmillion said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!

Hey does anyone know this guy???

I think this is one of the people who has been here for awhile with possibly different account. Something seems familiar about the username.

Why do you ask.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Naturally, people who contribute or participate more would be taken more seriously. Yet, that doesn't mean everything by itself. There are many wise posts and input from members that participate less. The quality of participation is not always an indicator of quantity, and vice versa.

However, established posters in general, do provide very good replies and very good help and/or insight simply because most of the time the frequent helpers and posters are motivated by a consciousness to help others. This in most cases is impressed because of higher understanding of what we are doing here.

Wisdom is present everywhere, that is not directly tied into the time of participation. But I think I explained above why this tends to be the case.

I Very much understand that regulars here are more knowledgeable in many subjects, I myself have been here for 3 years now so have seen how much they have helped new and long term SS. Naturally i to have been helped by them.

But i am talking about how most attention have been shifted, A year ago and before there was more tolerance for anyone's opinion and information, But to me it feels like that is rarely the case nowadays.

I have seen multiple times where someone asked a question, And regulars give a answer that is not wrong but not completely right either. In those posts there are SS that are not regulars and sometimes they give excellent explanations or opinions but they are often disregarded or they are probably not even read.

I remember it being completely different but it might be that i am seeing this whole thing in a different light nowadays.

Also some time ago you posted a sermon where you said you don't understand why there are only a select few taking the time to help those that need help on this forum, I believe that this might be one of the big problems. Because why would a non-regular take the time to respond when their opinion or information is overwritten by regulars anyway.

Anyways this is just my opinion, Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to me.

Hey does anyone know this guy???

I sure hope not! I'm not planing on changing accounts again.

NakedPluto said:
I don't care, they can't do much honestly. When I did my warfare schedule today I passed out by the energy. Woke up an hour later, and got to the gym. Tomorrow the same. By the energy I raised and cut the dross, my own body was like, oh shit I need to hibernate. Imagine what it does to them.

And all of the SS who met the Serpent and have Serpentine energy running in their body. Their radioactive power is an unheard power of cursing, especially with our tehniques.

So at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what they do to us, is what we do to them. I know for sure I am doing my physical maximum. We are at that level of energy clashing and cutting. We made it to the core of the problem.

I know what tactics they deployed now. It is a double edged sword, they get the death we get the rebirth. They wanted the opposite but the wheel is not moving to their desire.

Yesss, this type of energy we need. Their 'best' period of the year and their 'strongest' curses are actually shit

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

I think that is interesting same way I experience these things when doing the rtrs focusing on dissolving them. I wonder if that is symbolic although don't the reptilians and greys need that energy too attack effectively or at all in the Astral.

My guess when the barrier is gone psychic attacks stop almost totally but maybe they try to come here in the physical they could do that.

For real, anyone who changes accounts has serious big nose syndrome

Well if that is the case a lot of people here have a big nose syndrome :lol:

Dunno if you are serious but if you are, You might want to think things over before you say something.

slyscorpion said:
I think this is one of the people who has been here for awhile with possibly different account. Something seems familiar about the username.

Why do you ask.

Nailed it, Although i used a user name that doesn't resemble this username in the slightest. I'm not sure if i should even mention that username because i switched in case of possible safety problems...

But hey i don't want to claim anything, I was just here to share my opinion and observations.

Hello, I just wanted to say thank you. I have been a dedicated satanist for about 15 years now and the joy of Satan website has been my go to for each of those years. I wanted to give a specific thank you to High Priest Hooded Cobra 666. There have been times that I have had a question and everything I was asking is right there in an update almost immediately. Pages that have been down before would be up and running the day I need them even when they have been down just the night before. I am more than grateful to all of you for everything you do. HAIL SATAN!!

SSinHeartandSoul said:

Perhaps you haven't been here long enough, or simply missed the "drama" threads?

I think most shitfest threads get deleted, but when you have someone posting outrageous misinformation or just unacceptable posts in general, the community rejects such behavior regardless of who said it. This happens in subjects that are either important or even some cases of people giving potentially dangerous advice or blasphemous misinformation.

I say this not just to you personally but the entire group, never be afraid to contest something that you know is wrong, regardless of who said it. It's better to have a few shitfest threads from time to time than to permit rotten behavior or dangerous posts with impunity. A minority of individuals who you refer to as "regulars" are prone to becoming delusional from time to time, we've seen examples of this come and go over the years.

These people can cause much damage if allowed to fester in the group long term. When you give such people a reality check, or simply cast a light on their rotten or delusional behavior, you are doing the entire group a service. Whether it is appreciated or not.

seafoamdreams said:
Hello, I just wanted to say thank you. I have been a dedicated satanist for about 15 years now and the joy of Satan website has been my go to for each of those years. I wanted to give a specific thank you to High Priest Hooded Cobra 666. There have been times that I have had a question and everything I was asking is right there in an update almost immediately. Pages that have been down before would be up and running the day I need them even when they have been down just the night before. I am more than grateful to all of you for everything you do. HAIL SATAN!!

Thanks for appreciating the massive efforts we have been undergoing. The whole aim is to keep everyone focused in the path and advancing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thanks for appreciating the massive efforts we have been undergoing. The whole aim is to keep everyone focused in the path and advancing.

We really cannot thank you enough personally for all your tireless hard work and conviction. You and the rest of the clergy are shining beacons and pillars of motivation and encouragement. Your truely the stuff of legends that I aspire towards in my own advancement and contributions. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for us, and for humanity. We're blessed to know you Brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back