Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[3 DAYS ADDED - SEPTEMBER 28-30] / RTR Schedule September - 28th to September 30th - 2021

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors.

Below will be the schedule for the upcoming dates.

As I have been impatient, and wanted to release, Azazel mentioned that the release of new rituals has to be postponed until we are done with keeping the enemy virus at bay. First antibiotic and keeping it pressed, and then we'll do the napalm.

While I asked for why is this the case, this answer was that these will struggle more than necessary if done today, but if the wave will be stopped, they will have even more power done later. That would be most effective. It is intended to be that way.

Azazel will be personally assaulted during these dates.

The reason for this is not only to attack the Gods at large [Azazel as a symbol of all the other Pagan Gods], but also because Azazel and the Goat is used as a symbol for all Pagans/Gentiles here on the earth also. Their soul of all people on earth will be attacked in strange rituals, where the jews will attempt to throw their garbage energy onto the Gentiles through codified occult knowledge. Those who are more adept here and have been reading, know how this works.

For many years this was working because nobody was stopping that. But now we'll make it all void.

I don't want to go very far into this or say a lot of things, but just look on the "Co-Vid" cases in Israel and what is going on in there. The gates of chaos are open on them in more than one ways. A few days ago they had something north of 10,000 cases, supposedly.

This despite of how they are hoaxing and so on, is going to bring internal disaster. We have to build upon these things.

And we will make it so in order to pave the framework for the next moves and reassure success.

You will see on some days that there is only two rituals to do. That is factual, and because as one can see, these will have their holidays for 20+ days. The schedule will be adjusted. After the schedule, there will be period of extensive rest for everyone [necessary for people to recharge].

The bold dates is when rituals are to be intensified, the non bolds [which will generally only contain the FRTR and Curse Israel to keep everyone here blessed and safe] are days where we do regular warfare.

Also, for those who might have questions in regards to their "important dates", know that these dates are their favorites to carry out assaults, human sacrifice and everything else, a thing commonly known for centuries. So remember to do extra spiritual protection and stay safe. This month will be rather pivotal in also what "Governments" are going to be doing, but much of this is going to rely on the jewish powerdates, as they are enforcing much of this during their holidays. Undoubtedly, this will be a major month.

The excessive focus on the Curse Israel RTR, it should be done daily by everyone and taken like daily antibiotics to shield everyone and deal with the heat that will be going on.

Many of their upcoming plans strongly rely on what they will achieve in this month. Nobody here must take this lightly.

During the focus dates [in bolds], we have to go hard. During the other dates, we have to just keep the momentum going.

From a practical standpoint, the dates of excessive focus are these: 7 to 10, 15 to 17 [crucial], 22 to 25.

6. FRTR, Curse Israel.
7. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
8. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
9. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
10. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat

11. FRTR, Curse Israel.
12. FRTR, Curse Israel.
13. FRTR, Curse Israel.
14. FRTR, Curse Israel.
15. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Curse Against the Goat, Kol Nidrei RTR
16. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Curse Against the Goat, Kol Nidrei RTR
17. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Curse Against the Goat, Kol Nidrei RTR

18. FRTR, Curse Israel.
19. FRTR, Curse Israel.
20. FRTR, Curse Israel.
21. FRTR, Curse Israel.
22. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices
23. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices
24. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices
25. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices

[Extra Days]

28. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
29. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
30. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat

Below are the links to the Rituals:

Page in Tor with all the associated links: http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q4bmvhpgdyz7bsk3ho3caokad.onion/satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

FRTR: https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html
Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.html
Curse Israel: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.html
Kol Nidrei: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/KN.html
Reversing Curse Upon Goat: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Lev_16_22.html

I installed tap counter on my phone just for the short and easy rtrs, like Curse Israel rtr, so I can keep easily count and do many in row with one affirmation at the end. Six, or nine of those take very short amount of time, like less than 20 minutes of a day, and surely it counters quite a few hooknose torah chanters. Which is excactly what each and every one of us is called to do.

Curse them, and bless us. Hail Satan.

Should we do bold days double or more times? If this is the case, which is wisest, doing every ritual + FRTR one time or passing FRTR and doing other rituals 2-3 times?

Bless you H.P. Cobra
And bless Azazel.

You both bring such joy and happiness into my heart. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts. I am extremely appreciative of all your leadership and coordination.

Your seriously the best, love yah man. I appreciate you keeping us so focused, on task and fighting hard.

Henu the Great said:
I installed tap counter on my phone just for the short and easy rtrs, like Curse Israel rtr, so I can keep easily count and do many in row with one affirmation at the end. Six, or nine of those take very short amount of time, like less than 20 minutes of a day, and surely it counters quite a few hooknose torah chanters. Which is excactly what each and every one of us is called to do.

Installed, wait i knew of an app for android with a password that i forgot for final rituals which one was it please... i cant find it anymore, or which one do you mean?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors.

Below will be the schedule for the upcoming dates.

As I have been impatient, and wanted to release, Azazel mentioned that the release of new rituals has to be postponed until we are done with keeping the enemy virus at bay. First antibiotic and keeping it pressed, and then we'll do the napalm.

While I asked for why is this the case, this answer was that these will struggle more than necessary if done today, but if the wave will be stopped, they will have even more power done later. That would be most effective. It is intended to be that way.

Azazel will be personally assaulted during these dates.

The reason for this is not only to attack the Gods at large [Azazel as a symbol of all the other Pagan Gods], but also because Azazel and the Goat is used as a symbol for all Pagans/Gentiles here on the earth also. Their soul of all people on earth will be attacked in strange rituals, where the jews will attempt to throw their garbage energy onto the Gentiles through codified occult knowledge. Those who are more adept here and have been reading, know how this works.

For many years this was working because nobody was stopping that. But now we'll make it all void.

I don't want to go very far into this or say a lot of things, but just look on the "Co-Vid" cases in Israel and what is going on in there. The gates of chaos are open on them in more than one ways. A few days ago they had something north of 10,000 cases, supposedly.

This despite of how they are hoaxing and so on, is going to bring internal disaster. We have to build upon these things.

And we will make it so in order to pave the framework for the next moves and reassure success.

You will see on some days that there is only two rituals to do. That is factual, and because as one can see, these will have their holidays for 20+ days. The schedule will be adjusted. After the schedule, there will be period of extensive rest for everyone [necessary for people to recharge].

The bold dates is when rituals are to be intensified, the non bolds [which will generally only contain the FRTR and Curse Israel to keep everyone here blessed and safe] are days where we do regular warfare.

Also, for those who might have questions in regards to their "important dates", know that these dates are their favorites to carry out assaults, human sacrifice and everything else, a thing commonly known for centuries. So remember to do extra spiritual protection and stay safe. This month will be rather pivotal in also what "Governments" are going to be doing, but much of this is going to rely on the jewish powerdates, as they are enforcing much of this during their holidays. Undoubtedly, this will be a major month.

The excessive focus on the Curse Israel RTR, it should be done daily by everyone and taken like daily antibiotics to shield everyone and deal with the heat that will be going on.

Many of their upcoming plans strongly rely on what they will achieve in this month. Nobody here must take this lightly.

During the focus dates [in bolds], we have to go hard. During the other dates, we have to just keep the momentum going.

From a practical standpoing, the dates of excessive focus are these: 7 to 10, 15 to 17 [crucial], 22 to 25.

6. FRTR, Curse Israel.
7. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
8. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
9. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
10. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat

11. FRTR, Curse Israel.
12. FRTR, Curse Israel.
13. FRTR, Curse Israel.
14. FRTR, Curse Israel.
15. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Curse Against the Goat, Kol Nidrei RTR
16. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Curse Against the Goat, Kol Nidrei RTR
17. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Curse Against the Goat, Kol Nidrei RTR

18. FRTR, Curse Israel.
19. FRTR, Curse Israel.
20. FRTR, Curse Israel.
21. FRTR, Curse Israel.
22. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices
23. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices
24. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices
25. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices

Below are the links to the Rituals:

FRTR: https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html
Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.html
Curse Israel: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.html
Kol Nidrei: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/KN.html
Reversing Curse Upon Goat: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Lev_16_22.html
Hail Satan ! Hail Azazel !

I've not missed a day of the FRTR, the Tetra, and the Shattering, since their respective releases, so it won't be troublesome to add the Curse Israel RTR into the mix.

Usually when this time of year comes around, I tend to anticipate bad energies and the like. Enemy attacks are at their peak at this time of the year, so people would do well to do extra cleaning and protection routines, of course. Personally, I'm less troubled moving into the (((holidays))) this year. Since last year's Rosh Hashana and other filth, we've had both the Tetra and the Shattering, plus another full year of the FRTR on blast, so we're in our most advantageous position yet. Odds are, they won't be able to manifest as much bad energy as in years priors, but one should still remain on their toes. It wouldn't matter if the enemy was little more than a withering husk, this is not an enemy you give even an inch of allowance.

It's important to note that part of the lead-in process for the enemy's holidays (Leli Selichot and Yom Kippur) are themed around "forgiveness and atonement". Think of this as a representation of a more literal truth. This time of year is a necessity for the enemy to make sure their generations of degeneracy do not come back to bite them on their collective asses. Point being, defeating them here and now will fuck their entire year over, as they won't be able to manifest enough energies to prevent the inevitable natural tides turning against them. Make no mistake, the timing of their holidays are very specific. If we do well, the immediate backlash of their failures will be spiritually demoralizing in the short term as well as the long. The bottom falls off them entirely if you prevent them their one chance at recuperating their losses.

The timing of Afghanistan falling to a vein of even more degenerated Islam, and places like Texas being dragged backwards into Xian excrement, are explicitly timed to funnel more energy into their egregore at a time most important. However, this has the benefit for us of angry eyes turning increasingly to the enemy's systems, with people asking uncomfortable questions. These are desperate moves on their behalf.

The Jew, knife in hand, forgot one precious thing. The goat is angry, and the goat has horns.

From tomorrow I will add Curse Israel RTR, in the most important dates 2-3 Curse Israel RTR will be good?
I ask because the school year will soon begin and I will have to reorganize myself for a moment with the times for meditation and studies but in any case I will give priority to spiritual warfare and protection as I have always done.

Bright Truth said:
Should we do bold days double or more times? If this is the case, which is wisest, doing every ritual + FRTR one time or passing FRTR and doing other rituals 2-3 times?
Do as much as you can. Definitely more than one time, we all have different lives, some are more busy and some not. The God's will not be mad at you if you don't have the time to do more. They just want you to do your best.

I’m so ready. The Jews need to pay for their crimes.

COVID has alienated me from my family because I refuse to get vaccinated.

I can’t enter certain establishments without a “passport”.

My employer is on the verge of requiring passports as well. I pray to Satan they don’t.

Leftist Keyboard warriors everywhere. They play right into the Jewish hand. “Anti-Vaxers are the problem”. Some are so willing to throw out the constitution for MUH FEELS.

Good goy, here is your cookie. Now go and preach how much the government has your best interests at heart and that “eVEry vaCcinE is bOuNd tO hAVe sIDE eFecTs”

NPC feels smart
NPC feels gratuity.
NPC attacks Player1.
NPC shits itself.

Hello, I have a question regarding this,
For those of us who are relatively new, I don't know, I'm talking about a month of study on spiritual Satanism, can we do this??

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Can we start already?

You can begin like even today, with Curse Israel + FRTR. I will definitely begin tomorrow instantly.

I love doing the curse Israel ritual so yeah I will do that. Starting today.

People remember the 22nd is a power date the fall equinox. I always place more focus on those dates it already is bolded. But if in some places sun is at 0 Libra before that date you still can and should act as if it's a bolded date.

www.moontracks.com is where you can find info on this or astro.com if you want to look up dates.

Also about these holidays. This is the way the Jews are able to live against nature and do all sorts of horrible things which to normal people rightly would bring disaster and problems. They throw this karma on others. So that others get the effects of what they themselves do. During the reverse the goat and Kol Nidre if you have time you can do it an extra time thinking of focusing your own bad karma or luck onto the jews. This actually works. After doing that I ended up never getting a ticket since from driving and the cops let me off 3 times (I really didn't do anything serious or nothing like that but it was really unexpected the way they treated me) this is just an example. Since I really don't do anything illegal (nor should anyone) as far as I am aware at least I do not know how this would work on bigger things though.

I wanted to share this.

This is going to be a good month for me and I'm the one making it so.

I'm ready and also going to start the Final RTR+ and curse israel tomorrow.

HAIL SATAN!!

I was a little sad but yet controlled, when I saw the RTR. Was expectant of new ones.
But as I read, I understood the importance of this and I must start tomorrow, everyone understand this really serious.
Do these for the Gods, yourself and our people.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Bright Truth said:

Yes you can any of them as many times as you want. I think if it comes down to it FRTR is the most important and the other rituals once.

But if you can do extra times on all of them that are bold. If not cause of time or you feel burned out just the really important days this month and the fall equinox.

You can look up Jewish Holidays September 2021 in a search engine if you want to see what dates are most important to them. Also the equinox should be on the 22nd.

Henu the Great said:

You are making me so proud!

Those who bless Israel are cursed.

Those who curse Israel are blessed.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.webp

Quality Napalm.

I actually had to do a double take before smiling as I don't remember the schedule ever being announced so early; maybe two days in advance but never four. The full FRTR has really done a number on their defences.

All enemies shall fall under Satan's infinite banner and ground under His and His warriors' heels!

If anyone needs more motivation, the US president had another virtual meeting with jews (jewish high holidays virtual call).

In the first minute, he admitted to having a rabbi. Then doubled down. Then, a jew on the virtual call also introduced the rabbi as "the president's rabbi". After the jews finish croaking, biden asked for permission to speak.

Look at the dislike to like ratio. People are probably confused that he ran as a devoted catholic. Maybe the NPCs will wake up and realize who's calling the shots. Not biden, at least not entirely. WE NEED to sabotage their holidays with our rituals.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESOGy2LTVQQ

When the time comes, I am gonna try my best to do these rituals. I currently only have 1 Final RTR in my routine but tbh I have been plagued by laziness for a long time (video games, music and videos) which is basically all I know and last time I did meditation I stopped cause I added too many meditaitons/ritual to my routine

But my reason for getting back into meditation again was just so I can deal with my fear of choking that has been causing me problems for so long and I wanna finally get rid of it once and for all...It's going to be difficult for me to add the additional rituals while doing extra final RTR's but I am going to attempt my best and try and do them.

I just need to listen to the side of my mind that tells me I should do them not the side that tells me I should do them later on or something like. I apologize if anyone finds what I said cringey, I just wanna get this off my chest and show some honesty

HAIL SATAN :smile:

My phone got damaged so I will be off the forums for a while untill I get a new one. Stay strong everyone and let's get busy with the war!

Hail Satan!

Invictus said:
If anyone needs more motivation, the US president had another virtual meeting with jews (jewish high holidays virtual call).

In the first minute, he admitted to having a rabbi. Then doubled down. Then, a jew on the virtual call also introduced the rabbi as "the president's rabbi". After the jews finish croaking, biden asked for permission to speak.

Look at the dislike to like ratio. People are probably confused that he ran as a devoted catholic. Maybe the NPCs will wake up and realize who's calling the shots. Not biden, at least not entirely. WE NEED to sabotage their holidays with our rituals.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESOGy2LTVQQ

No one wants or voted for this 😒

VortexOfLife said:
When the time comes, I am gonna try my best to do these rituals. I currently only have 1 Final RTR in my routine but tbh I have been plagued by laziness for a long time (video games, music and videos) which is basically all I know and last time I did meditation I stopped cause I added too many meditaitons/ritual to my routine

But my reason for getting back into meditation again was just so I can deal with my fear of choking that has been causing me problems for so long and I wanna finally get rid of it once and for all...It's going to be difficult for me to add the additional rituals while doing extra final RTR's but I am going to attempt my best and try and do them.

I just need to listen to the side of my mind that tells me I should do them not the side that tells me I should do them later on or something like. I apologize if anyone finds what I said cringey, I just wanna get this off my chest and show some honesty

HAIL SATAN :smile:

Stop being lazy. There is a war going on. Just imagine that they're attacking our Gods from this earth.

Our Gods that we owe our current life and freedom to.

They're getting attacked from this world. And as we are also in this world we have to mount the counter attack.

Final RTR is three parts hey. Complete them all.

Final RTR, Tetragrammaton and Shattering defenses.

You will feel better for ditching useless procrastination with useful productivity.

But you don't only do it for this world but yourself as well. The previous posts cover exactly what you're talking about.

The Camel, The Lion and the Child.

Come on my man.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back