Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JOY OF SATAN Website Update is LIVE!

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

As many of you would have noticed, the Joy of Satan website, and Satan Is God website have been updated. Soon, there will start coming content updates in all of the JoS sections. This was necessary to be done first so that we are building on a proper ground and framework.

www.joyofsatan.org
www.satanisgod.org

I understand the site requires a lot of updated material, as much of it has been obsolete. Please be understanding as the pages are in the hundreds, and many many more are going to be coming up one after another. Now these are all organized so further updates can be done.

We have to give special thanks to Soaring Eagle 666 first and foremost. The most important thing now is that the JoS also has a very good search function. No more trying to find pages getting difficult. This tool has you covered.

Lydia also has helped a lot, by the editing articles. Satanic Eagle has also helped with the main graphics, and others who have helped point to things that needed corrections.

I did the choices and the overseeing of the whole project to ensure none of the original character of the JoS website would be affected. The Gods have been extremely stern about that. Those of you who are closely with them will clearly understand what the JoS means to them.

Satan told us years ago with HPS Maxine, after we were reaching success and giving Satan the stature he always deserved "I have placed in your hands my one and only church". Nobody in history has represented Satan better than us. All others have fallen short and/or the enemy has done their odious work through them.

Joy of Satan Ministries has uplifted Satan, our Pagan Gods, and done what nobody else has ever done or will be able to do again in recent history. Our community is by far the best worldwide and most beloved by the Gods.

The Joy of Satan website should be treated as a highest and most holy and spiritual sacred ground there is for the Gentile people. This is an inheritence of not only all Pagan roots and branches of the Ancient Civilizations, but the gathering where all the people can learn away from intimidation by the enemy.

The knowledge it gives is the most important spiritual knowledge Gentiles currently possess. We have worked tirelessly to bring this up to the standard, and we are definitely not done yet. Actually, we are nowhere close to where we are going to bring this - it's going to get higher and higher, and better and better.

This depends upon Satanists that love Father Satan and know how important this work is, in their hearts, souls and minds.

Soaring Eagle 666 has done an exceptional work in basically recreating the whole back-end of the site and has done a tremendous amount of work to help the community advance. He deserves major thanks for this, as he undoubtedly done the big lifting to make the project possible.

This will now give me the ability to further proceed with the most important and anticipated content updates for the sake of the whole community. All of this was based on the organized effort of Brothers and Sisters in Satan. There is no limit to what we can all achieve together.

The new site also has a very important new feature, and that is the Search function. Now, you can search all the JoS pages with the search function that was developed, and you can more easily find whatever it is that you are searching for.

One of the most important projects of the year has been concluded and will keep benefiting Satanists unceasingly!

HAIL SATAN AND HAIL ALL OF SATAN'S OWN!!!

You will find the update announcement on the official JoS website in this link:

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Updates.html

Nice! It's look nice, all links work and searching is cool but in phone red text on joyofsatan.org look too narrow and there is:

We know

...black hole...

Yaweh/Jehova" of the bible to be a fictitious entity, and the people behind coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of humanity and the masters of lies. This is evident in the many contradictions within the Judeo/Christian Bible, revealing this text to be the work of human beings who had occult knowledge and infused it with power to make it credible, and to incite fear in order to control.

Looks good. Now it’ll be easier to navigate. Was very frustrating hitting dead links on what looked like an area I wanted to study. I see a donation button was added.

I really admire them a lot and I am very grateful for everything they do

Fantastic.
Thank you Soaring Eagle, Lydia and HP HoodedCobra!

I express my utmost gratitude and sincerest respect for the deeds of HP Hooded Cobra, Lydia, Soaring Eagle, and everyone who has contributed to this project.
With your efforts, everyone is able to grow and benefit, and you deserve due acknowledgment for such.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped in this project. Joy of Satan is truly our home and temple.

Awesome! Thank you to all that contributed to this project. Great job everyone!

Hail Satan!!

Excellent update, everyone who contributed to this is amazing!

HAIL!

This is fantastic work Brothers and Sisters! Thank you so much for all you do for Satan and all Gentiles! :D

HAIL THE JOY OF SATAN!!!

It looks fantastic. Thank-you so much for the efforts.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LILITH
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BAAL ZEBUL
HAIL SOROTH

justice-league-batman-superman-aquaman-trailer-1280.jpg

We are literally the best in this world.

Hail Satan!

Thanks everyone for your hard work! it looks nice, HAIL SATAN!!

Btw, not sure if anyone else is having issues, I'm not sure if this message will go through, I've had about 3 posts i've made including a re read it weekly that hasn't shown, and I posted about 2-3 days ago.

It's looks great! Thank you HPHoodedcobra, Soaring Eagle 666 and Lydia!

HAIL THE JOY OF SATAN

HAIL SATAN

HAIL ALL DEMONS OF HELL

Seriously awesome, just had to make another post

Only a few things I love

I love Satan & the Demons of Hell, I love this site, and I love my Brothers and Sisters of Satan

P.S I figured out my issue(Notifications not showing top right)

Checked out the site the update looks good. Much respect to HP Cobra, Soaring Eagle and Lydia.

Awesome!I was really looking forward to see the updates! The search function is an excellent addition and it works perfectly!!!

Thank you very much to everyone who has helped with this project and to HP Hoodedcobra for supervising it!!!
Also a huge thanks to all our Gods&Goddesses for all the support they have given to our community!!!

The website looks good. Thank you to everyone who worked on it.

I was wondering, will there be new sermons in the sermons section?

This will set the foundation for a bright and beautiful future of the Joy of Satan! I look forward to the coming years.

Thanks to everyone who contributed! :)

HAIL SATAN!!!

SATchives said:
Thanks everyone for your hard work! it looks nice, HAIL SATAN!!

Btw, not sure if anyone else is having issues, I'm not sure if this message will go through, I've had about 3 posts i've made including a re read it weekly that hasn't shown, and I posted about 2-3 days ago.
It happened to me too, I don't get the notification, but the post is there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back