Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israel: "Don't Make Our Costly Mistake!" - Effects On Global Policy

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
gnome said:
Israel have issued advice to other countries to "avoid making the same mistake" they have made. They are apparently seeing a 'fourth wave' despite 85% of people within their country being vaccinated. Heck, I saw that they have even introduced vaccine passports for those as young as 3!

Anyway, the advice they have issued to other countries to avoid making the same mistake?

Firstly, countries must redouble their efforts to persuade vaccine-refuseniks to get their inoculations. Secondly, a policy of booster jabs must be considered for the elderly and those with underlying health conditions. It would be wise to act now to prevent a deadly wave in the UK.

Essentially what they're saying is: The vaccine doesn't work. The number of cases, hospitalisations and deaths continue to rise. Don't make our mistake! Make sure you push the vaccine more aggressively - and don't forget booster jabs!

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9909983/Dont-make-costly-mistake-Britain-Israeli-scientist-gives-warning-line-new-surge.html

Basically Israel did the whole ordeal to convince other countries that this situation was worthwhile to destroy all of modern civilization upon.

Israel's "scientists" also spoke last year about implanting microchips to people, supposedly to track Co-Vid. Basically, everything on the "Conspiracy theory playbook" has been communicated as a "Solution" from them. There is no limit to what they have recommended governments to do.

After they are living to see the aftermath, and how this has also affected the Middle East, they might as well begin soon kvetching that lockdowns are evil. Even their own are being stranded slowly by the things their crazy reptilian race is coming up with.

In regards to the vaccine, of course it's ineffective and not up to the anticipated or claimed level of effectiveness. The vaccine was rushed, experimental technology, and is literally labelled as "experimental" by the CDC. The ramifications of mid-term or long term use are completely unknown. Short term, there are known to be issues.

Of course, people didn't turn into zombies as many people claimed online with full fury. But still, this means fundamentally nothing. At least here, nobody claimed people would turn into zombies.

But if this continues? Well nobody can answer that one. According to some scientists, this is unnecessary. Others claim it will cause death. Others, because probably they got a $$$ pack from Pfizer or Moderna, claim that it's all absolutely safe and that it should become the "New Reality".

The question why such a failed thing should be repeated, remains obvious only to people that know where this situation is really going. A possible outcome, is that this might cause rampant mutation by the virus, and a new adaptation that might actually be threatening.

The suppression of Co-Vid cures, is because the consistent and repetitive inoculation of people is going to create extreme profits and also further a strong digital authoritarianism bond between the State and People, over the "QR Codes", now being experimented with in Europe.

The "Illness" itself is a low threat, and statistics mention it for themselves after 2 years. Even the massively inflated statistics, do point out to it until now being very very low death toll, and nothing to literally destroy the West over.

Of course, the Jewish agenda of destroying the West or slow down the whole planet, is obvious. China of course is exempt from this. And Israel was on the "forefront" for promoting the excessively inflated hoax.

Also, many don't know this, but medical companies like Pfizer have done a deal with the State of Israel, to provide "Data" in regards to the effectiveness of the vaccine. This data is later used to justify things to the medical heads of Nations, and from there on, policies are enforced on the people based on that data. In effect, what Israel claims is the case, will be strongly emphasized and adopted by other Nations as "Fact".

This is typically Jewish of them. Being at the center of the manipulation, but pretending they have really no clue, all while doing the "little victim" and the "sacrificial lamb".

For those that don't know, in the Jewish Kabbalah, the Jews equate themselves with the "small" and their enemy Nations [Gentiles] as the "Big". This is also in the myth of David and Goliath. While pretending to be small, they are manipulating the big, from seemingly impossible to understand loopholes. This is due to the stupidity of the "Goliath".

In short terms, this is called specializing in manipulation. They have Kabbalistic connotations to this practice and how it's best achieved. A small nonsense "Nation" is manipulating the global policy of all others, based on irrational and probably even half forged data. Of course, nobody can "fact check these" or deny these, as opposition is "disappearing".

About a week ago, the State Department also informed the US citizens, that whomever is against the "Co-Vid", is also a potential Terrorist. Then they lost Afghanistan. I guess they were focused on the real "Terrorists" again, as per usual...

As I said like about years ago, humanity will have to live side by side with this "Co-vid" thing, as with the flu. The flu exterminates people yearly, and it is a strong death toll of a virus. Thanks to Chinese scientists, this will kill a set amount of people yearly, as the flu does, and nothing probably could really end it soon with a 100% certainty. Vaccines need repetitive use, and any drugs, too.

All of this is simply to erode freedoms, a boundless game by interest groups, and the Jew World Order harassing humanity to impose the "Great Reset". Nothing much else.

Smoking kills 8 millions of people yearly. The claim is, that "people can smoke" or that "whomever wants to smoke, we cannot stop them". At the same time, Governments pretend they don't understand that "Whomever wants to vaccinate on a new experimental vaccine, should do so willingly".

Anyhow, this approach of approx 8 million death toll yearly from Smoking is four times almost that of the "yearly deaths" from Co-Vid. Since Co-Vid, this statistic, assuming it's steady, would be on 16 millions of dead per the same time of Co-vid.

By the time of the Co-vid showing up, 16 million humans worldwide have perished from smoking related illness that is proven entirely and for decades to have a strong direct link from smoking.

At the same time, the "Pandemic" has killed less than 3 million, all loosely reported deaths "with" Co-Vid, and not even dying from Co-Vid exclusively. Mainly people above 70 years old, who can die anyway any by anything.

Over the frivolous excuse of the Co-Vid holocaust, they have stranded rights, abused citizens, imposed lockdowns, printed trillions, caused inflation, ruined Constitutions, did media kvetching to brainwash all day, attempted change the face of society and so on.

About 300 million have been sick from Co-Vid and only 3 million have died. Also, the disaster of using the "vaccine" hasn't provided any major protection. They also opened the legal slippery slope for "Mandatory Medical Acts" to the larger populace, and even people that don't even need these.

According to "Conspiracy" theorists, this is also so that they can enforce DNA modification in the future. Any sane person who understands logic and how one things to another, should see this.

All of this is JWO, harassment, and an attempt to slow down the West and the planet, alongside other darker agendas. The numbers simply don't add up. People who saw all this, such as people who said that "the Chinese made this in a lab", for the first year, were called kooks and conspiracy theorists.

Then, eventually, the "Establishment" under the fear of being found out for this titanic fraud, they decided to claim the same thing, but only after the vaccine was rolled out to scare the people by selective information.

All this should teach anyone is that Jews need to be deposed immediately same as their servants, because they are going to destroy our Civilization and possibly everything on this world. The West has entered fallout mode because of this nonsense.

Of course, humanity will also understand that these people are without mercy, don't care about "facts or logic", and they will only call the hoax off if in particular they experience major damage or upset beyond control. By itself this proves inherently that they have the major agenda going, exposed here and known by us all.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The question why such a failed thing should be repeated, remains obvious only to people that know where this situation is really going. A possible outcome, is that this might cause rampant mutation by the virus, and a new adaptation that might actually be threatening.

It seems that the these mutationary experimental less than the flu, less than 1.6% Coof-19. Is trying to create the batlady's Unon province virus.

According to what our members mentioned. The fact that coof-19 the way it is 0.054-1.6% mortality rate but with a flu like expansionary development. Wasn't the virus that was supposedly "leaked" it's possible maybe leaking is a pre-text for we got our asses saved by pure miracle.

The fact of the matter is this virus since July, August, more so towards September of 2019 when unofficially it spread and even some evidence China may have instituted a lockdown quarantine before anyone else and were keeping it under covers till this shit exploded from being too public.

The reason I mention all this conspiratorial factual information known by many even by many of the World's spy agencies including the "Eyes". Is because coof-19(0.054-1.6%) mortality rate wasn't supposed to come out, it's pure shit luck on us OR maybe the Gods or more so the foolishness of the jews and Chinese lab workers in being exposed to it and spreading it, thankfully.

Some at this point are going to look at the past information mentioned by our members and state "We dodged a bullet". Cause if the batlady and the jews at hand had their way we would have had the Unon province(batlady's bat SARS virus) @ 15% mortality rate version.

It's been mentioned for many decades now ever since the Georgia Guidestones and all this so-called conspiracy innocence came out which the jews and their shabbos kvetch insesently it's not true. Now starting to become conspiracy fact and more and more it seems like the "Great Reset + Great culling" is wanting to exist.

Who knows if the jews and shabbos are wanting to modify and upgun coof-19 to be the 15% Unon killer virus. And that's the scary part what IF it was the Unon-15 variant and the vaccine made it bubonic level mortality rate. Even some "African" virii aren't at Bubonic mortality nor spread like Bubonic. They DO spread don't get me wrong but it seems if you catch it in time you can quarantine and knock that shit out of your system if your not on the mortality side.

Remember fellow NS/SS we dodged a bullet not sure if the Gods were trolling around and messing with the JNWO. But it's been mentioned by many that at some point something was gonna happen. Even 5G technology towers which were enforced since at least 2015-2017, Trump ordered all 5G installations ready within March of 2019/2020. Even 5G was being attacked and slowed down in some areas.

I'm not saying the worst is behind us if ANYTHING it's only getting started. But the JNWO has had to cram and rape into people "We wuz all innocent 'n' gud 'n' sheit".

Begs the question when or what is the next point of contention. For example stock market, crypto market, housing market, Great Reset, Great Culling, grey/reptilians, etc.etc.

Seems like the kosher species is out for blood. No wonder we've been warned about the jews since 'ever, once the kosher species establishes some sort of techno-nationalistic/internationalistic control it's harder to remove their tentacles. It's like the cold war the kosher species got their hands on planet killer weapons, the kosher species should not posses nuclear devices.

Well what can I say as time goes on people will get to know the enemy face to face. Finally years of people kvetching jews 'r' gud 'n' sheit will be over. The World WILL be divided between the cucks and those who want Life, Liberty, and the Persuit of Happiness.

Let the cucks and shabbos goyshkopf themselves they'll be Bezmenoved for our cause.

https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/find-out-what-happens-to-jews-in-the-future_fKJDT5B3wN5bjSE.html

"Of course, people didn't turn into zombies as many people claimed online with full fury. But still, this means fundamentally nothing. At least here, nobody claimed people would turn into zombies."

i claimed it once on here

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
gnome said:

Of course, humanity will also understand that these people are without mercy, don't care about "facts or logic", and they will only call the hoax off if in particular they experience major damage or upset beyond control. By itself this proves inherently that they have the major agenda going, exposed here and known by us all.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I'm having problems at home because I don't want to get vaccinated, how to deal with it? Family members saying I'm irresponsible, that I only love myself, my convictions and beliefs (I didn't explain to anyone why I didn't want to take it, they wouldn't understand... I just said it's my right and I'm going to exercise it), my brother said he's mad at me and won't even talk to me, a longtime (Christian) friend, more than 20 years of friendship, just freaked out and told me to fuck myself, etc. Any advice on how to handle this? I live with my parents, my mom understands she can't make me and she won't, my dad hasn't talked to me about it yet. I feel a little lost and undermined by this. I do aura cleansing, protection aura, use aumsuryae every day in my chakras and aura in front of the sun, do yoga and rtr daily. I'll add some meditations trying to follow the 40 days of power, I haven't been doing chakra opening since I moved back in with my parents (I broke up), I feel the Christian energy of the house pulls me down daily and tries to distract me from my goals . When I arrived I was having nightmares every day, my mother saw entities disturbing her saying they were going to get me, that I was theirs etc. But due to my daily cleaning it didn't happen anymore, eventually I feel "attacked" at night, I almost always wake up at 3:00 in the morning, etc. But I'm getting along fine with it now, in the beginning it was very difficult. But with this vaccine issue I would like, if anyone can, to receive some advice, anyone... I feel upset and tired and I already know that they will start praying for me. And another thing, spiritually and physically, any advice for boosting immunity? I'm trying hard not to get them inside my head, but they're talking so much I feel weak and scared. How to proceed? This shitty vaccine doesn't even work, people are DUMBs!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/find-out-what-happens-to-jews-in-the-future_fKJDT5B3wN5bjSE.html

"Of course, people didn't turn into zombies as many people claimed online with full fury. But still, this means fundamentally nothing. At least here, nobody claimed people would turn into zombies."

i claimed it once on here

Nobody as in JoS.

We are looking at all the info and then we take position. The forums are to share information. Every SS should share any info they consider important so it's forming a better understanding of a subject.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Israel's "scientists" also spoke last year about implanting microchips to people, supposedly to track Co-Vid. Basically, everything on the "Conspiracy theory playbook" has been communicated as a "Solution" from them. There is no limit to what they have recommended governments to do.

On house-arrest/on-tag/microchip - "israel" wants electronic 'freedom' bracelet to enforce self-isolation

Vsk0a1n.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cLCnqVJkw9U0

Renascendo das cinzas said:
I'm having problems at home because I don't want to get vaccinated, how to deal with it?

This is not a question of if you are going to get vaccinated, but when. They are enforcing it on children, so yeah you get the picture. Also peer pressure at it's best.

Ok, for your specific case, it seems to me your best chance would be to get out and be on your own again. If you did it once, you can do it twice. Other than this you must realize this is not a fight you can win by arguments or logical thinking. They are acting out of fear and based on emotions alone. You can just postpone it as much as you can. For instance, you can say the vaccine is artificial and you want to remain as god made you. And if the virus is alive it must be also created by god and you are willing to take your chances with it. If god wants you to live, you will, if not you are ready to embrace your fate.

They will then try and make it about the others, but you can also say that the vaccinated transmit the virus as well. To which they will say, they transmit but way less. At which you can ask, how much less exactly? Because afaik there is no exact number for this. You can also read the warnings and claim you had a dream in which you took the vaccine and I don't know, you suffered heart attack and died. Throw in a bunch of angels in there as well and ask your parents that if you took the vaccine and died, are they willing to take the guilt for it? Guilt is a big no-no for xians retards. Go search for arguments retard xians have against the vaccine, I bet you can find a few. Basically try & use xian mambo-jambo back at them, always do it the xian way, drama show way, not the cold and logical way.

And anyway be prepared for the moment when an elder family member grabs you out of bed one morning saying enough is enough and they will not let you kill grandma anymore and they are taking you to the hospital and take the vaccine! If it comes to this, be ready to throw your worst at them or just go to the doctor and grab the poison and smash it down. Anyway it can also be enforced by school or workplace depending which you attend. So, be prepared. You might discover you have some allergies after all, go read the damn prospect :lol:

Do it the jew way, throw something bigger and nastier at your family. If they are busy with that, they are not busy with the vaccine. Or move in with grandma, or an aunt or to a different city, I know easier said than done, but is not your family alone as you describe is the house as well and probably the neighbours and friends also so changing the place altogether might do it. Start making some money asap so you can afford rent, there are plenty of money spells. For xians remember money is god. If you start making money, or increase your paycheck you will automatically become a better person :lol: Nothing earns more respect from a xian than wealth, even though they deny it.

Rehearse the dreadful moment when you are forced to take the vaccine in your mind over and over again. Think of all the worst possible scenarios as well as all the ways this could happen and find ways for each case of how to escape it. If you do this, it will have the effect of bending the reality so when the time comes you are capable of enforcing your way on the actual event, or at least throw some spin on it.

And remember, you are SS, you have the power of the true Gods inside, you will yourself into your reality, you mold that reality through your intentions, spells and meditations. No one can truly affect your own reality more than yourself. You have the rituals, you have the spells and you have your own GD as well as Lord Satan on your side. Did you also ask them? Each specific situation has its own specific answer. There is no reason for you to feel lost, after all you made it here, didn't you?

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

On house-arrest/on-tag/microchip - "israel" wants electronic 'freedom' bracelet to enforce self-isolation

Vsk0a1n.png

i encourage every jew to wear this and get microchips and monthly vaccines to remain HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS after all chosenites gotta make sure they're safe :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Vsk0a1n.png

"Freedom Bracelet" LOL 🤣 🤣

Jews want microchip for the Goyim but not for themselves. Bibi however tried to "save them" with it, and then he got the boot next election circle.

That stuff is for real and people think it's still a conspiracy theory...

Benjamin Netanyahu suggests microchipping kids, slammed by experts

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/benjamin-netanyahu-suggests-to-microchip-kids-slammed-by-experts-627381

Cyber experts slammed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for his proposal to "microchip" children who return to schools and kindergartens as the coronavirus lockdown is lifted, Ynet reported on Friday.

While speaking at a press conference on Monday, Netanyahu suggested the Health Ministry use new technology to help Israel adjust to its new routine as the state is lifting the coronavirus lockdown. "That is, technology that has not been used before and is allowed under the legislation we shall enact," he clarified.

"I spoke with our heads of technology in order to find measures Israel is good at, such as sensors. For instance, every person, every kid – I want it on kids first – would have a sensor that would sound an alarm when you get too close, like the ones on cars," the prime minister said.

"It will be hard to do it to more than a million schoolchildren who return to their educational institutions in order to ensure one student sits at the distance of two meters from another. It is fictional and dangerous," cyber resilience expert Einat Meron told Ynet.

"Theoretically, I get the idea behind it," she said. "But although such distance-sensitive microchips exist in vehicles, it is different in humans." According to Meron, "a beeping sound telling me I got close to someone is not enough. Who says it will change anything? I would have gotten closer either way."

The expert added that "the actual issue is the enforcement, and here everything changes." Meron told Ynet that "microchipping children will not pass any test – both practically and legally." Similar to Meron's notion that notifying citizens on their distance will not affect their actions, many fear the state would make use of the information available from the sensors.

"If the information with the kids' location is uploaded to the internet, a pedophile with some cyber knowledge may invade the system and stalk them outside their schools, follow them and distribute the information on other platforms," Meron said. "Can the state take responsibility for that?"

The Prime Minister's Office responded to the report, telling Ynet Netanyahu's suggestion "is not to be implemented through databases, but through simple technology notifying [the citizens] about their distance. It is a voluntary option that is designed to help children keep their distance, like Mobileye with vehicles."

The office added that the prime minister's suggestion is "an idea that may help maintain social distancing, and there will not be any violation of privacy."

On Wednesday, Walla reported the movements of all vehicles in Israel were tracked by police and stored in an unregulated database named Eagle Eye. A source cited by the media site said the information "may be kept for years on end."

The Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI) reportedly submitted a request under the Freedom of Information Act that police disclose the extent of the operations of Eagle Eye, as well as the time the information on citizens' movements is stored in the system.

Israel Police responded to ACRI, saying the system's activity was not standardized internally despite several years of operations. "Either way, once finalized, the procedure will not be disclosed to the public," police added.

In late March, Yediot Aharonot reported a classified Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) database stored information on all Israeli citizens and most Palestinians from the West Bank. The data tracked by the security agency included movements, phone calls and text messages.

Immortal said:
Renascendo das cinzas said:
I'm having problems at home because I don't want to get vaccinated, how to deal with it?

This is not a question of if you are going to get vaccinated, but when. They are enforcing it on children, so yeah you get the picture. Also peer pressure at it's best.

Ok, for your specific case, it seems to me your best chance would be to get out and be on your own again. If you did it once, you can do it twice. Other than this you must realize this is not a fight you can win by arguments or logical thinking. They are acting out of fear and based on emotions alone. You can just postpone it as much as you can. For instance, you can say the vaccine is artificial and you want to remain as god made you. And if the virus is alive it must be also created by god and you are willing to take your chances with it. If god wants you to live, you will, if not you are ready to embrace your fate.

They will then try and make it about the others, but you can also say that the vaccinated transmit the virus as well. To which they will say, they transmit but way less. At which you can ask, how much less exactly? Because afaik there is no exact number for this. You can also read the warnings and claim you had a dream in which you took the vaccine and I don't know, you suffered heart attack and died. Throw in a bunch of angels in there as well and ask your parents that if you took the vaccine and died, are they willing to take the guilt for it? Guilt is a big no-no for xians retards. Go search for arguments retard xians have against the vaccine, I bet you can find a few. Basically try & use xian mambo-jambo back at them, always do it the xian way, drama show way, not the cold and logical way.

And anyway be prepared for the moment when an elder family member grabs you out of bed one morning saying enough is enough and they will not let you kill grandma anymore and they are taking you to the hospital and take the vaccine! If it comes to this, be ready to throw your worst at them or just go to the doctor and grab the poison and smash it down. Anyway it can also be enforced by school or workplace depending which you attend. So, be prepared. You might discover you have some allergies after all, go read the damn prospect :lol:

Do it the jew way, throw something bigger and nastier at your family. If they are busy with that, they are not busy with the vaccine. Or move in with grandma, or an aunt or to a different city, I know easier said than done, but is not your family alone as you describe is the house as well and probably the neighbours and friends also so changing the place altogether might do it. Start making some money asap so you can afford rent, there are plenty of money spells. For xians remember money is god. If you start making money, or increase your paycheck you will automatically become a better person :lol: Nothing earns more respect from a xian than wealth, even though they deny it.

Rehearse the dreadful moment when you are forced to take the vaccine in your mind over and over again. Think of all the worst possible scenarios as well as all the ways this could happen and find ways for each case of how to escape it. If you do this, it will have the effect of bending the reality so when the time comes you are capable of enforcing your way on the actual event, or at least throw some spin on it.

And remember, you are SS, you have the power of the true Gods inside, you will yourself into your reality, you mold that reality through your intentions, spells and meditations. No one can truly affect your own reality more than yourself. You have the rituals, you have the spells and you have your own GD as well as Lord Satan on your side. Did you also ask them? Each specific situation has its own specific answer. There is no reason for you to feel lost, after all you made it here, didn't you?

Thank you very much for the answer, it gave me a lot of encouragement in a way. My parents understood and decided to respect me, my brothers and friends who pressured me, fought with me, etc. What really matters to me is my parents' opinion and I'm worried about having to get the vaccine when I find a job. Unemployment in Brazil is absurdly high, when I left my parents' house it was me and my ex-husband, it was easier to afford a house the two of us together, we worked together too. Anyway I got my parents to be calm. But if I come to get the vaccine, as you said, what could be done to get rid of "any harm"? Any specific meditations or just cleanings? I'll even ask the gods too, that was great advice. Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back