Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Redpillers FAQ: What has "Jesus" Given Us?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Many people have this appreciation of Jesus, a reformer Rabbi from the levant, that basically never even existed.

However, even if we said that "Jesus" did indeed exist, he was only a jewish rebel Rabbi, that upon revolting against the established order because he thought himself the "Messiah of Jews" - he got executed.

According peers in his time, he was just a delusional crackhead, that thought he would "Deliver Israel from all Sin" and that he would cause a major contribution to the "Torah" and the "Tanakh", but he never did, because according to the jews he was just a crackhead and a living failure. Maybe in Israel they kept a foreskin sucking competition on Israeli baby penis and he lost with the other Rabbis?

I mention this, since in the Bible the jews made up, he is explicitly called a literal Rabbi, yet some people insist on following that thing claiming they "hate" jews, which is if anything showing how weak these people are mentally. So did "jesus" really lose the baby foreskin sucking competition? I don't know.

But also guess what is more: I don't care. The only issue is that too many people care for this and that this nonsense is actually harming our society at this point. What great and peaceful life one would have if people cared less about kikes from the Levant and their internal family struggles.

For whatever reason, this internal family feud between the foreskin suckers, has been internalized as "culture" by Europeans. Of course, it was never accepted. It's just that zealots imposed it with the blade and the blood, and copious amounts of murder.

So don't think your ancestors were as stupid as many are today - everyone rejected this foul program for aeons, some places only getting "Christian" by 1300 or 1500 in Europe, and knowing not much of this hoax before. Yes, people actually managed to live with their own cultural tradition, and ignored the expansion of the hoax of a random Rabbi. Can you imagine that?

Anyhow, for those that don't have any understanding of the historical aspects of the situation, go Google this: Apollonius. This is the Ancient Greek mystic from which all the story about Jesus and his "Miracles", came up. The only difference is, that "Jesus" didn't exist, while Apollonius truly did.

Now, I want to mention something else. What has Jesus "given" us?

A book of servile advice? A book that recommends people to kill themselves? Some nonsensical statements about how only the best slaves of jews will go to heaven? Turning wine into water or even resurrecting a dead person, according to the "Major" miracles he never did because he didn't even exist?

The resurrection of a dead person, happens every other day in your local hospital. With of course "Demonic technology" that was bestowed to humanity and was built on the foundation of physics and mathematics. Literacy, physics and mathematics, and all these things "of the devil" that pastors recommended would land someone into the hands of El Diablo if they knew.

Even if one has the low level of consciousness to think that these are major achievements, one has to understand, there are people in history that far surpass the low garbage named Jesus.

Aristotle for example, aside others, gave us mathematics, physics, biology, culture, ethics, foundation of civilization, spiritual knowledge, craftsmanship, astronomy - everything that has made humanity advance internally or externally. All of this, with most of his work burned. We could cite a thousand examples of actual and worthy human beings here, that actually existed.

Rabbi Jesus has given you just a servile jewish faith, superstition, infinite stupidity and some stolen canned statements that illiterate idiots believe were his own. "The Kingdom of God is within". Such wisdom here? Any instructions on what that is? Nothing at all: Just believe in Rabbi Jesus is the same answer everyone is given again and again.

The reality is, all these Alchemical statements, do go all the way back to Hermes Trismegistus, Thoth, Ancient Philosophers, and many other people who knew these thousands and thousands of years before "Jesus". Also, for the so called "Kingdom of God" that rests within, what is the within a Christian knows? Nothing: one is given no answer, only servile faith and superstition.

The whole book of Psalms and other books, are stolen verbatim from Mesopotamian, Egyptian, Ancient Greek sources. One just has to accept this and move on. "Jesus" was only a fingernail of Nietszche or of many other great philosophers, men AND women. Yes, there were many women that shrink Jesus.

Rabbis who created that hoax, knew that too, so tarnishing the reputation of these people and our Gods, were of primary importance in making this poor slapped together hoax even resemble a "religion".

It only takes for one to open their eyes and look at the facts face to face. I am way higher than the hypothetical Jesus will ever be and indeed smarter, with more miraculous powers. Oh and something else, death to the holy spirit. Wow am I going into Hell now for "Blasphemy"? Wow much fear. Much blasphemy.

In closing, we have to consider the reality of this situation. Of course, those who want to remain ignorant, will not see this case for what it is. It would be a better idea to look elsewhere.

For the person who really wants to "wake up" from the jews, following a jewish failure rebel, and all the rest of the story is pointless and a waste of time. All people on earth have had better beings to look up to. As we all know, the zealots of christianity destroyed much of the knowledge of the existence of this people in it's entirety.

Reason why, was only because they had inferiority complex and were the lowest garbage of the earth, therefore comparing to anything truly human, would make their own promoted hoax look like the worst of the bunch and gain no traction.

Deprogramming from xianity and knowing it to be a pointless hoax, is a major level of awakening of the mind, especially in an era where lies have their temporary triumph over the minds of the masses.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Well, he Jewhova himself but he incarnated himself as the son of Jewhova and he offered himself as a human sacrifice to appease his bloodthirsty father who demanded sacrifices and hated humanity because 2 filthy goyim ate an apple offered by a snake, so Jewhova no longer hates us if we kiss the a** of Rabbi Yeshua and repent for being born as filthy goyim, and he will accept us as his eternal slaves. All of this thanks to Rabbi Yeshua. At least that's what xians believe.

It's funny when xians talk about what their god gives them. God has given us children, god has given us wealth, etc. This god of theirs takes credit for everything and wants to own everything.

It has the whole world with all the resources in it and it has everything you have and are and therefore you have nothing, not even your body and not even your consciousness or soul. You cannot be more enslaved than that.

Fun fact : the islamic jihadists in syria had prophecy that jesus (his name in arabic is isa) will come from heaven and land on demascus and establish a new world order.

Satanfire666 said:
Fun fact : the islamic jihadists in syria had prophecy that jesus (his name in arabic is isa) will come from heaven and land on demascus and establish a new world order.

Interesting. Do you have a source? I totally believe what you say, because in Islam they have all sorts of crazy shit, but is there something we can cite on this? I also have read in Islam that they honor Isa and keep him in high veneration, but they worship the Jew Muhammad who was from Quraysh lineage, which many are writing also were literal Jews in the region at the time.

Were the Quraysh jews?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanfire666 said:

Interesting. Do you have a source? I totally believe what you say, because in Islam they have all sorts of crazy shit, but is there something we can cite on this? I also have read in Islam that they honor Isa and keep him in high veneration, but they worship the Jew Muhammad who was from Quraysh lineage, which many are writing also were literal Jews in the region at the time.

Were the Quraysh jews?

"Quraysh" was and "still" a very big arab tribe in the penensula some of them were a gentile pagan people who has worshiped the demons in the great city of macca aka the mother all villiages, but some branches in the same tribe were mixed with jewish blood, the branch from where mohammed came from is a branch called bani hashem (it means the children of hashem) ...besides mohammed was born in 22/4/575, the date of his birth alone is full of jewish occult.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanfire666 said:

Were the Quraysh jews?

I also have to add that in many islamic books "quraysh" never accepted mohammed at first and called him a magician and a psychopath.

I will add the proofs and resources for what i wrote above whenever i feel more safe and in the right time but it needs translation and concentration so it may take time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanfire666 said:

Were the Quraysh jews?
they were jews, Muhammad ancestor is Ishmael who is son of Abraham. which is patriarch of Abrahamic religions.

newsatanist said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanfire666 said:

Were the Quraysh jews?
they were jews, Muhammad ancestor is Ishmael who is son of Abraham. which is patriarch of Abrahamic religions.

No not all of "qurayish" were jews only the "bani hashem" branch from the tribe were mixed with jewish blood, besides the arab people ancestor is not "ishmail" its only an jewish hoax to make sure that mohammed become accepted by the people of the book (all jews and christians and monolythics at a time), i will write another post about that.

No sir, abraham and his children are a big historical lie.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Brilliant as always HPHc

There is a large amount of websites that debunk and question the historicity of Jewsus.

EnkiUK55 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Brilliant as always HPHc

There is a large amount of websites that debunk and question the historicity of Jewsus.
Even the time line doesn't add up as Herod was dead 4 years BC. Jesus is made up jewish crap which is why they personally never took him seriously.

Blackdragon666 said:
EnkiUK55 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Brilliant as always HPHc

Even the time line doesn't add up as Herod was dead 4 years BC. Jesus is made up jewish crap which is why they personally never took him seriously.

Yeah pal it "the myth" doesnt have mant if any records until 700 years after :lol:

The Romans were very good at recording.

I heard the legend of one of the northern
peoples- selkups. The legend says that in
ancient times the selkups had their own Gods who helped them in everything, took care of them and they lived happily and happily, but
suddenly the evil "christ-toothy" came and drove away their Gods. And there came a life for
them, full of suffering and misfortune people and deer were struck by disease, fish disappeared off the coast of the sea, but the legend says that wonderful time wii come, their beloved Gods will be freed and return they will expel "christ-toothy" and joy and happiness will return to their families.

How can I tell you I love you so so so much Hp Hoodedcobra. I don’t know how you do it but you’re a goddamned good writer. You just get me every time. I love your structure. The fluidity. Everything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back