New Pineal Gland/6th Chakra Meditation by Me and HPS Maxine [Audio Updated]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Lasollor

Re: New Pineal Gland/6th Chakra Meditation by Me and HPS Maxine

Post by Lasollor »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:47 am

Let us know of effects. However, you must pay attention. Some of it may be immediate, but other effects may be prolonged. A minimum of a few days is to get the prolonged effects.
I used this to open and empower my astral vision ( astral eyes: Image )
Is this usefull since they're same with the 6th chakra or should stop. And use the Inanna vibration instead?

*My experience so far with Ptah in the astral eyes is a pressure senation..
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Low Priest wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:08 am
What if your 6th isn't fully open. I stopped empowering meditations of any kind because I fall into psychosis very easily. But I do clean my chakras daily and would be able to visualize them clean. I only get pressure in my crown, 3rd eye, sometimes my 6th and my heart even without any empowering meditations. My soul is very unbalanced and I do chakra spinning or kinda will my energy up and down using raum, like in raum meditation till I feel I evened myself out.
Ive just done it and I feel really great but should I keep using it if I don't do empowering of my chakras?
You can do it, but it would make more sense to apply effort in other areas of your soul too. If that is all you can do for now, then so be it, but over time you should advance into doing more than just one meditation.
Osiris Silvio

Post by Osiris Silvio »

The H is a guttural sound in here. This letter is found in arabic (ح). Pretend that you are blowing vapor on a cold window... this is the sound.
✴"Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes
Fuchs

Post by Fuchs »

Lasollor wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:45 am
Fuchs wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:29 am
Which would be the best way to combine the PTAH mantra, with the Inanna astral senses working from VoiceofEnki?

Just doing it afterwards as a additional working with the affirmation provided from HPHC:

"My 6th chakra/Pineal gland is empowered, activated and powerful now and permanently. This is happening in a positive way and healthy way for me." x 8 reps

or

included in the step here: Fill the pineal gland with white golden light. -> invoce akasha vibrate PTAH 5-20 times...

Affirmation stays the same after Inanna vibratet 88 times :

"My astral senses are fully empowered.

My upper chakra’s are fully empowered.

My temple chakra’s are fully empowered.

All my minor chakra’s governing clairaudience and clairvoyance are fully empowered.

I can freely communicate with our Gods, the Gods of Hell without any obstacles whatsoever.

I can freely enter and traverse the astral consciously, without any obstacles whatsoever.

I am once again reconnected to the astral, my astral body and my higher self fully, without any obstacles whatsoever, in a positive way for me now and forever."

Much thanks HP Hoodedcobra666 and HPS Maxine for the new knowledge.
So, what's the correct method to combine both? Ptah first then inanna or inanna first then Ptah or replace inanna with ptah?
Since I was doing the Inanna working a longer time I didn´t want to change it, so I just did it as a extra working afer the Inanna one. I picked my first suggestion from my last reply.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:45 am
serpentwalker666 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:39 am
Is it normal or abnormal to experience a jolting sensation from this meditation? Like a strong surge of energy, that almost shakes the body. In the pineal area, and spine?
It is perfectly normal. An expansion of the head [and the mind] may also be experienced.

The activated Pineal Gland, will definitely send a "volt" down to the other chakras. This relates to the power of the mantra PTAH. After this meditation is done for sometime, your general sensitivity to meditation should also increase, in a positive way.
HI HP, for 2 nights straight, I have been conscious of my dream, seems I'm controlling myself in the dream, and making conscious actions while I dream. My first dream was so strange that it felt like Astral travel, I saw scary things I haven't imagined B4 and it did not feel like earth, and there was no floor to work on, I saw so much chaos and I was scared.
SPIRITUAL SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL LIFE, LIFE IS LIVING SPIRITUAL SATANISM -; MANOFSATAN
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

It seems I'm getting better at using my brain, I can visualize better and I'm a getting faster, I'm understanding better and getting even more creative with words. I play the piano, recently at rehearsal, I think got better at organization with sounds. I'm feeling the more I do this meditation on the pineal gland, that I will be a whole lot of difference both mentally, physically and spiritually.
Recently, I appear to look more glowing on my skin color.
I'm even calmer and I restrict my self from violence, I all of a sudden chose to be cool and intellectual and understand situations and people.
I really feel the better active this pineal is, that it will be the biggest difference between I and so many. I feel like I got something extra the ordinary don't have.
The other night, I slept off for a few minutes and a voice was talking to me about space and the need for organization and why I shouldn't rush things no matter how little that thing I'm doing is. And I seem to remember my dreams and visions.
I think this active alone is a big advantage.
SPIRITUAL SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL LIFE, LIFE IS LIVING SPIRITUAL SATANISM -; MANOFSATAN
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Sorry for not posting earlier, had issues with finding a microphone that worked. Here is the audio.

There are three ways to do this, all correct and valid to produce the effect of the meditation:

https://icedrive.net/0/fbQ8G3ShYT
ImageImage
ImageImage
VoiceofEnki

Re: New Pineal Gland/6th Chakra Meditation by Me and HPS Maxine [Audio Updated]

Post by VoiceofEnki »

Thank you for adding the audio HP HoodedCobra.

As for people asking about the astral senses meditation I posted a while back, the meditation HP HoodedCobra shared here is significantly more powerful and the method is more complete as well. I do not believe there is benefit in combing the two.

The astral senses meditation I posted, I received instructions on how to do a few years back when I was asking for stronger methods to activate and empower my astral senses (And the upper chakra's), however I was (And am) significantly less advanced than HP Maxine, or HP HoodedCobra, so the method I received is not as complete or correct.

My astral senses are quite active, however even Maxine used to say 100% accuracy is difficult to achieve, so let alone for me, my senses, or at least my ability to interpret and understand what I received during communication was certainly lacking.

What you can receive depends a lot on your own level at the time, and also your need. I was very inexperienced in working with Akasha back then (I was also still very new to working with the elements in general, and I cannot say it is my expertise), as most of my focus had been on empowering my chakra's and reconnecting to my soul (Gaining conscious control over my astral self and soul body, the three main layers of the being). Therefore, I didn't get anything regarding the use of Akasha in empowering the Pineal gland or astral senses.

In my meditation as I was back then, I was driven more so by my desire to experience rather than to grow, which led me to be overconfident in my ability sometimes and general overestimation of myself. I wasn't ready to experience true growth, as too much immaturity remained to really allow for stable growth. What I shared was unfortunately affected by that.

I can also say I tried to do too much at once.

I believe now after more knowledge and practice has accumulated, it is better to focus separately on the different chakra's in meditation and empowerment. Through empowerment of the parts, you empower the whole. Trying to focus purely on the whole neglects the individual parts and leads to less power where it matters most for the whole to be complete and function at its best. I didn't understand that there, and thought often, more is better, such as trying to focus on all the chakra's at once, which just doesn't work, the minds focus will inevitably be spread thin.

The Pineal, 6th, third eye and to an extend the minor chakra's of clairaudience and clairvoyance are all related and can be worked on together.

The temple chakra's do not govern the astral senses, but if these are not empowered enough, they can cause a bottle neck, specifically a bottle neck for energy to flow freely between the crown and the rest of the soul. Also, opening and empowering these improves in my experience the flow of energy through the upper chakra's and all the nadis flowing between them. In case these are blocked or lacking empowerment compared to the other upper chakra's they can limit ones astral clarity and control. However, it is better to empower these separately from the other mentioned chakra's as their purpose and energies are different.

The Crown chakra governs different parts of the soul and different energies than the 6th and the chakra's related to the 6th, so it should also be empowered separately. The Crown too is not directly related to the openness of the astral senses either, and one can experience openness and decent communication even if the crown is still blocked. Ones ability to correctly interpret and specifically ones wisdom and understanding, as well as the scope of ones perception will be limited in that case, but those are separate aspects and abilities, therefore requiring its own effort and work.

Therefore, if one wants to use the method I shared some years ago for empowering the astral senses, it would be better to limit it to the 6th chakra, the extensions of the 6th, the Pineal and the minor chakra's of the head governing clairaudience and clairvoyance (Probably it is better to only do minute focus on the Pineal, and use the meditation shared by HP HoodedCobra here to work on and empower the Pineal instead). Akasha can also be used same as it is used here in this meditation, instead of white gold light.

Vibrating Inanna is in my experience very effective at empowering the astral senses and 6th chakra, which helps greatly in becoming aware of the astral, being able to communicate with our Gods and other related abilities.

However, for the Pineal specifically, it is by far superior to use this meditation. The method shared here is far more complete, and focused, which is just better for empowerment.

I hope this helps clear anything up and answer any questions.

Hail Satan!
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:26 am
Sorry for not posting earlier, had issues with finding a microphone that worked. Here is the audio.

There are three ways to do this, all correct and valid to produce the effect of the meditation:

Thank you, now I have to cut my beard another time.
EasternFireLion666

Post by EasternFireLion666 »

Manofsatan wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:17 am
It seems I'm getting better at using my brain, I can visualize better and I'm a getting faster, I'm understanding better and getting even more creative with words. I play the piano, recently at rehearsal, I think got better at organization with sounds. I'm feeling the more I do this meditation on the pineal gland, that I will be a whole lot of difference both mentally, physically and spiritually.
Recently, I appear to look more glowing on my skin color.
I'm even calmer and I restrict my self from violence, I all of a sudden chose to be cool and intellectual and understand situations and people.
I really feel the better active this pineal is, that it will be the biggest difference between I and so many. I feel like I got something extra the ordinary don't have.
The other night, I slept off for a few minutes and a voice was talking to me about space and the need for organization and why I shouldn't rush things no matter how little that thing I'm doing is. And I seem to remember my dreams and visions.
I think this active alone is a big advantage.
Some time ago I had problems visualising the indigo color. I just kept looking at the color then going back to the spinning I was doing and in time i remembered the color more clear and did not need to pick anymore.
GoldenxChild1

Post by GoldenxChild1 »

On my computer the pronunciation of the "P" is too quite. Just to confirm it is like "B" but lighter?
"He claimed to his fellow adepts in the Thule Group that he had personally received a kind of Satanic annunciation that he was destined to prepare the vessel of the Anti-Christ, the man inspired by Lucifer to conquer the world and lead the Aryan race to glory.”
One Wire Phenomenon

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

Thats the most powerful voice i heard in my life.

Bright Truth

Post by Bright Truth »

I didn't get the difference between first and last. They sound totally same, at least for me. Also thank you HPHC, this helped me a lot.
Targ

Post by Targ »

Another experience I had, was even with my eyes closed in the dark I started to see a very strong white light, as if someone had a larten in front of me.
Hail Satan! Hail Lilith! Hail Beelzebub! Hail Astaroth! Hail Azazel! Hail Caim!
Hail all the Gods of Orion!!
Ol argedco luciftias

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Is that Thor's voice?
"When the time has come, and all fades to black,
I know I did all I could. For our women, our children, and our land."

Www.satanisgod.org
siatris666

Post by siatris666 »

if it's not too much, can i have ur phone number? im not gay but LOL

ok but srsly also thanks for the recording.super helpful.
I was, am now, and shall have no end.
-SATAN
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Targ wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:00 am
Another experience I had, was even with my eyes closed in the dark I started to see a very strong white light, as if someone had a larten in front of me.
Congratulations, this is a very good sign the Pineal Gland is getting functional.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:48 am
Targ wrote:
Congratulations, this is a very good sign the Pineal Gland is getting functional.
I am guessing flashes of white light fall into the same category? i have had this often after kundalini yoga laying in bed at night. even before however this has occurred to me along with seeing swirls of color like purple and blue when i close my eyes. other people tell me they dont have this but i always thought at first this was normal for everyone
Siatris Ioholo

Post by Siatris Ioholo »

siatris666 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:47 am

if it's not too much, can i have ur phone number? im not gay but LOL

ok but srsly also thanks for the recording.super helpful.
:lol:
Nama Satan !
Heil Lilith !
Heil Agares !
Heil Andromalius !
Heil Enlil !
Heil Maat !
Heil Azazel !
Heil Sorath !
Heil All Gods of Du'at !

"A disciplined mind brings happiness. '' - Buddha

,,He who doubts victory is sure to lose.'' - Lao Zi
"If you do your present well, the future will blossom naturally."-Andromalius
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61453
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62283
Lasollor

Post by Lasollor »

Targ wrote:
Dude, you should tell us all about the signs and what to expect, because we're all doing this now and that would further boost our moral and motivation and for anybody who wants to start
Because I was thinking that the 3rd eye makes you see light not the Pineal Gland? Anymore info would be great.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Lasollor wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:15 pm
Targ wrote:
Dude, you should tell us all about the signs and what to expect, because we're all doing this now and that would further boost our moral and motivation and for anybody who wants to start
Because I was thinking that the 3rd eye makes you see light not the Pineal Gland? Anymore info would be great.
Dude, meditate, and you will know as you go. You are getting results and you need to focus on them and see them.
ImageImage
ImageImage
luis

Post by luis »

Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:54 pm
Lasollor wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:15 pm

Dude, meditate, and you will know as you go. You are getting results and you need to focus on them and see them.
This meditation is quite strong even if its so simple. Even if I'm doing this 5 times the effects after are like if I vibrated Gaum for a 100 times and really focused on my pineal gland for 10 minutes or more, with this meditation is way faster to get the effects. What I'm feeling is a strong energy on my pineal gland and I feel more aware and connected to what is around me, I don't know how to describe it in a better way.

I think we should all post our experiences here, they are going to be different anyway because we are all of different levels.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

luis wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:09 pm
This meditation is quite strong even if its so simple. Even if I'm doing this 5 times the effects after are like if I vibrated Gaum for a 100 times and really focused on my pineal gland for 10 minutes or more, with this meditation is way faster to get the effects. What I'm feeling is a strong energy on my pineal gland and I feel more aware and connected to what is around me, I don't know how to describe it in a better way.

I think we should all post our experiences here, they are going to be different anyway because we are all of different levels.
Honestly, I've never got much out of Gaum. Due to my Earthy Nature I would probably need to literally do hundred reps, like you mention, but I've never done that many.

In a few days I have noticed some upper chakra boost. That's for sure. I do 18 reps of PTAH. I also did VoE astral senses meditation for about 80 days, and spiritual Jupiter square for crown earlier this year. VoE meditation was honestly only good for as long as I did it (or at least it kind of feels like it), but the square did seem to give permanent effects. I also do chakra meditation and now this. This meditation is a good way to continue this upper chakra work.

The first few times I did not pronounce the H right, but regardless the first time I did this I felt a pinch in/on my pineal gland. This meditation increases energy on that area, and has given some headaches, which surely will subside when I get accustomed to new vibrations.

Many things also take time. I have only begun last year, so super duper results are not here yet, but I'm getting there.
luis

Post by luis »

Henu the Great wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:10 pm
luis wrote:

Honestly, I've never got much out of Gaum. Due to my Earthy Nature I would probably need to literally do hundred reps, like you mention, but I've never done that many.

In a few days I have noticed some upper chakra boost. That's for sure. I do 18 reps of PTAH. I also did VoE astral senses meditation for about 80 days, and spiritual Jupiter square for crown earlier this year. VoE meditation was honestly only good for as long as I did it (or at least it kind of feels like it), but the square did seem to give permanent effects. I also do chakra meditation and now this. This meditation is a good way to continue this upper chakra work.

The first few times I did not pronounce the H right, but regardless the first time I did this I felt a pinch in/on my pineal gland. This meditation increases energy on that area, and has given some headaches, which surely will subside when I get accustomed to new vibrations.

Many things also take time. I have only begun last year, so super duper results are not here yet, but I'm getting there.
I did get results with Gaum but like I said it was not consistent. While I'm only doing this meditation 5 times and still gives me these strong results. I definitely can't wait for more knowledge.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Henu the Great wrote:
luis wrote:
GAUM is for another purpose, and is also necessary for opening and working on the Chakra. But PTAH is for another function altogether, empowerment and opening at the same time. GAUM is a soft and friendly mantra, to do proper work on the head, and very proper and safe too.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:59 pm
Henu the Great wrote:
luis wrote:
GAUM is for another purpose, and is also necessary for opening and working on the Chakra. But PTAH is for another function altogether, empowerment and opening at the same time. GAUM is a soft and friendly mantra, to do proper work on the head, and very proper and safe too.
I feel like MAUM has stronger impact on the head area that GAUM, or maybe I should revisit GAUM. When I did the first opening meditations for crown, the bee-sound was very effective also. Quite blissful, actually.
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Henu the Great wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:03 pm
Henu the Great wrote:

I feel like MAUM has stronger impact on the head area that GAUM, or maybe I should revisit GAUM. When I did the first opening meditations for crown, the bee-sound was very effective also. Quite blissful, actually.

Shortly after my 40 days chakra opening 2 years back I started combining asanas with chakra vibrations 18x each for a time. GAUM had emmediate effects with a prominent headache in the middle being one. This subsided later. I also had this with the pinial gland meditation
luis

Post by luis »

Henu the Great wrote:
luis wrote:
I definitely feel the G vibration on my pineal gland but like I said this new meditation does give to me stronger feelings with way less repetitions and focus than any other "old" meditations with Gaum. Good to know that we still need to use Gaum for the pineal. I remember there is a longer King and Queen meditation that was posted on the Yahoo groups but never on Jos, are you going to put it there in the update? I tried a long time ago and it was very powerful, still way longer than this new meditation but I guess its because they have different effects.
Ayleth

Post by Ayleth »

I'm at day 6 of this mediation. I can feel my 3rd eye better and my biggest improvement is that sleep is better than before. I wake up feeling rested and quite joyful. It's a nice addition to a night routine, will keep doing.
Thank you for providing this!
EA666

Post by EA666 »

THANK YOU SO MUCH OUR HIGH PRIEST 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
“The Gods always lead to the sunnier side of life.” 🌞
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

luis wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:42 pm
I definitely feel the G vibration on my pineal gland but like I said this new meditation does give to me stronger feelings with way less repetitions and focus than any other "old" meditations with Gaum. Good to know that we still need to use Gaum for the pineal. I remember there is a longer King and Queen meditation that was posted on the Yahoo groups but never on Jos, are you going to put it there in the update? I tried a long time ago and it was very powerful, still way longer than this new meditation but I guess its because they have different effects.
It was posted here on some post by someone (possibly Lydia, not sure), and I quickly copied it on my computer. Just in case. ;) Have not tried it yet. Not time for that yet.
Siatris Ioholo

Post by Siatris Ioholo »

luis wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... on#p230946
Nama Satan !
Heil Lilith !
Heil Agares !
Heil Andromalius !
Heil Enlil !
Heil Maat !
Heil Azazel !
Heil Sorath !
Heil All Gods of Du'at !

"A disciplined mind brings happiness. '' - Buddha

,,He who doubts victory is sure to lose.'' - Lao Zi
"If you do your present well, the future will blossom naturally."-Andromalius
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61453
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62283
luis

Post by luis »

Henu the Great wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:14 am
luis wrote:
It was posted here on some post by someone (possibly Lydia, not sure), and I quickly copied it on my computer. Just in case. ;) Have not tried it yet. Not time for that yet.
Works better than the one on Jos but it takes a lot of time to do.
sahasraraBliss666

Post by sahasraraBliss666 »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:10 pm
sahasraraBliss666 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:34 pm
CAN it also help cure myopia? Wearing Spectacles is so annoying fir me
Maybe it may have some positive influence, I am unsure. However, myopia is generally caused by negative influences imposed on people by corrupt medical science. You can read more below and attempt the given solutions:

https://endmyopia.org/
CAN I contact you personally?
FuckYu_666

Post by FuckYu_666 »

I could see emptiness (reflecting on it the void in the universe does not exist), but I think you understand, is it a good sign?
Right after I finished I focused on the pineal gland and felt the energy and saw green waves moving like with yoga.
SS War Room:
www.evilgoy.com
FRTR (3 in 1):
https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... tlify.app/
Odysee Channel:
https://odysee.com/@Verit%C3%A0:a
Youtube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCv6Lg8GLe6kabMYT0V5QStg

~ When I created the account I didn't think about the name well, so take a liking to it.
As for my person, I am on Satan's side and I am very determined on my path.
Crystallized Mushroom

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

will there be new words of power for like chakras or raising energy or?
alongside new beginner meditations
luis

Post by luis »

Siatris Ioholo wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:25 am
luis wrote:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... on#p230946
Lydia posted it on the forum, I forgot about it. Unfortunately i never really tried it again because of time. But I remember when I tried it a few years ago it did give me strong effects.
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

sahasraraBliss666 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:01 pm
Sure. Just keep in mind that I am not a full expert on end-myopia stuff, if that is what you had questions about.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Henu the Great wrote:
luis wrote:
HI HP Hoodedcobra666, I've got a kinda disturbing question about the pineal gland. You how people have spread round that fluoride tooth paste isn't good for the pineal gland, caffeine too, I just wish to know if I could just ignore these as long as I do the meditation you gave us.
Thank you

HAIL SATAN!
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:58 am
siatris666 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:58 am
i tried this meditation. i feel like smarter? difficult to describe.

smarter. more aware. is this normal?
Yes, that is intended and normal.
I've been seeing flashes of light even when my eyes are open
onemage619

Post by onemage619 »

Is there going to be somewhere that has these new meditations all in one place.
Hail Satan
HP. Hoodedcobra666

onemage619 wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:27 am
Is there going to be somewhere that has these new meditations all in one place.
Yes, these will be on the JoS site, under sections related to what they do. For example this one, will be on the Pineal Gland / 6th Chakra meditation section. It's all going to get overhauled. It's being worked upon. All will be easily accessible in the end.
ImageImage
ImageImage
siatris666

Post by siatris666 »

day 5 im feeling sharp as fuck.

great meditation. HAIL MAXINE, HAIL COBRA!!
I was, am now, and shall have no end.
-SATAN
sahasraraBliss666

Post by sahasraraBliss666 »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:09 pm
sahasraraBliss666 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:01 pm
Sure. Just keep in mind that I am not a full expert on end-myopia stuff, if that is what you had questions about.
Where to contact you, what's your email
Lasollor

Post by Lasollor »

Targ wrote:
What other meditations have you been doing together with PTAH to reach this point where your Pineal gland opens??
Or have you only been doing PTAH. Thanks
Hail Satan
Targ

Post by Targ »

Lasollor wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:59 am
Targ wrote:
What other meditations have you been doing together with PTAH to reach this point where your Pineal gland opens??
Or have you only been doing PTAH. Thanks
Hail Satan
Hey!
I do vibrate Gaum everyday 54x on my pineal gland.
This meditation: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... ation.html
I didn't find this one in the JoS official page(you can translate):https://paisatan.deathofcommunism.com/s ... -avancado/

And this work helped me a lot, you can change the affirmation to what is better for you.
Void meditate as much as you possibly can you don’t want this getting out of hand. Believe me I know... it will also help with getting messages from the gods, 30 minutes is good and I mean completely focus so try and break it up into 3 sessions of 20-30 for optimal results. I am the same way with like 3-4 powerful imagination aspects.

This message was very like from your succubus saying you even saw a face is great you probably don’t even need a full empowering working. As well the negative thoughts are probably from the enemy, up your protections by breathing in energy from the sun.

Do Shael’s working instead for 40 days it’s much quicker. It goes like this.

Handstand and chat MAUM x13 (if you can’t handstand just arch your back prop yourself up on your feet and forearms and put your head as low as possible this still works)
Go into child’s pose (look it up)
THAUM into the third eye x 13
YAUM into the 6th chakra x13
GAUM Into the pineal gland x 13
Hard TH into the temple chakras x 3 (move your focus from either right to left or vice versa)
Hard TH into each of the astral eyes x3
Hard TH Into clairaudience x 3 as long as comfortably possible (all at once divide it by ears and head if you can’t)
Hard TH x 3 into your Astral sense of touch (just outside the body, the whole body)
Then a long dragged out MMMM x 3 into your whole head
When your finished lay down get a small energy buzz and then vibrate the runes
Ansuz x 13
Ehwas x 13
Laguz or Logur x13
Then state an affirmation 13 times I’m doing “I am now more sensitive to my succubus’s energy and thoughts, now increasingly and forever” though you can do it differently if you want. Again pronunciation is key and make sure to avoid void moon also use sexual energy to greatly empower the working. You can think of her if ya want maybe that will turn you on :lol:

Good luck[\quote]

HS!
Hail Satan! Hail Lilith! Hail Beelzebub! Hail Astaroth! Hail Azazel! Hail Caim!
Hail all the Gods of Orion!!
ValentineCHL

Post by ValentineCHL »

First, a huge thanks for the work!

Second, you should already hear this but... dam that is the most powerful voice that I have heard in my life!

I have been thinking, maybe would be good if you do audios for the new RTR's that we have, that would be very useful for the new people and for the people who speak another languages that don't understand very well the words that indicate the sounds

this is just a personal desire, but I am curious of heard an audio sermon of yours

again thanks for the beautiful work HP Cobra!
HAIL SATAN!
"No escuches lo que ellos [El enemigo] dicen sobre mí, recuerda lo que yo he provocado en ti"
-Satán

Email de contacto: [email protected]

¡Puedes ver todas las traducciones de JoS que he realizado aquí!:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... euHIAP4Etc
o
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6re4sl49 ... L.zip/file

¡SALVE SATAN!
¡SALVE BERITH!
¡SALVE A TODOS LOS DIOSES! ⛧⸸
ValentineCHL

Post by ValentineCHL »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:00 pm
I swear I think the same XD

Cobra does not cause an earthquake with his voice because he does not want to
That voice silenced the most tantrum and screamed Christian and left him in a corner like a scared child
"No escuches lo que ellos [El enemigo] dicen sobre mí, recuerda lo que yo he provocado en ti"
-Satán

Email de contacto: [email protected]

¡Puedes ver todas las traducciones de JoS que he realizado aquí!:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... euHIAP4Etc
o
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6re4sl49 ... L.zip/file

¡SALVE SATAN!
¡SALVE BERITH!
¡SALVE A TODOS LOS DIOSES! ⛧⸸
Kadisiye

Post by Kadisiye »

Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:11 am
Progressively, meditations who have been discovered by the JoS with the help of the Gods, are going to be shared in increments.
Blue lightning flashes in my head while meditating. After meditating, my vision became difficult in the light environment, is this normal?
İletişim: [email protected]
Enlightened.Serpent

Post by Enlightened.Serpent »

~This meditation is very intense. I myself have also experienced the jolt like reaction while doing this meditation, and feel a strong vibration long after doing this meditation in my pineal gland and 6th chakra. I'll also note here that I have experienced a minor migraine/headache for the first few days, but I understand this is normal until one is used to the meditation as is a sign it is working. I have yet to experience the blue light, but maybe that is because I have experienced this before when working with previous pineal gland/6th chakra meditations in the past? But this meditation is wonderful and very strong. Thanks to both of HPS Maxine and HP Hooded Cobra for sharing this meditation with us.

LADY BELLATRIX
SATAN'S WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!
~LADY BELLATRIX
SATANIC WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!