New Pineal Gland/6th Chakra Meditation by Me and HPS Maxine [Audio Updated]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Rroco88

Re: New Pineal Gland/6th Chakra Meditation by Me and HPS Maxine [Audio Updated]

Post by Rroco88 »

I tried this meditation as I first saw it, even if it was midday, and I did it with my eyes closed. So when I opened them I could see some kind of purple clouds forming on my ceiling (as I was sitting on my back the whole time) and everything seemed lighter, brighter. It just felt amazing. Thank you very much for this!! Hail Satan!!
"My own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without." -Satan in Al Jilwah
Painting - "Satan Exulting" by Richard Westall (ca. 1794)
http://bucurialuisatan.com/
SimyacıAbuzer07

Re: New Pineal Gland/6th Chakra Meditation by Me and HPS Maxine

Post by SimyacıAbuzer07 »

Fuchs wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:31 pm
Siatris Ioholo wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:02 pm
Fuchs wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:29 am
Hail Satan Forever!"

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800
I would also like to do the meditation posted by VoE but I don't understand if we have to vibrate INANA 88 times only in the 6th chakra or INANA 88 times in the 6th chakra, INANA 88 times in the third eye and so on?
In the meditation is written to vibrate it at the same time in all the above chakras. I just fokus on my head try to visualise the head region more gold/white over time, with each vibration. Or only fokus on the pineal gland.

I mean to fokus at the same time on all of them is for me impossibel:

I dont understand the last picture what are those chakras and minor ones called? and should I use inanna for that one too? and how can I image them like cone or dot ?
troll degilim abuzer kömürcünün simyacı olduguna inanan bir ss'im
Fuchs

Re: New Pineal Gland/6th Chakra Meditation by Me and HPS Maxine

Post by Fuchs »

SimyacıAbuzer07 wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:23 pm
Fuchs wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:31 pm
Siatris Ioholo wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:02 pm

I would also like to do the meditation posted by VoE but I don't understand if we have to vibrate INANA 88 times only in the 6th chakra or INANA 88 times in the 6th chakra, INANA 88 times in the third eye and so on?
In the meditation is written to vibrate it at the same time in all the above chakras. I just fokus on my head try to visualise the head region more gold/white over time, with each vibration. Or only fokus on the pineal gland.

I mean to fokus at the same time on all of them is for me impossibel:

I dont understand the last picture what are those chakras and minor ones called? and should I use inanna for that one too? and how can I image them like cone or dot ?
Do not change the meditation, just do it, as it is written, I do viualise them always like goldwhite cones spinning counterclockwise. With visualisation if you can´t visualise something then just try to visualise the area in goldwhite getting brither over time.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
Manofsatan

Re: New Pineal Gland/6th Chakra Meditation by Me and HPS Maxine [Audio Updated]

Post by Manofsatan »

Okay, I'm on this post again bcos I noticed something.
Creativity and thought process has spiked, I now want to be intentional in everything I do and say. Today is really different and surprising cos I know things just like that, so more like in a prophetic way and also that already happened even knowing where things are without going to look for it. Okay it has been really crazy today. The other time I felt so Egyptian, I don't know what kind of feeling that is and another time I was meditating, I felt like I had an elephant head.. It's crazy but I'm serious. All of a sudden[2days later] I'm saying Ganesh. Okay that was a rush write up cos recently I have now consciously want to think through B4 talking. I remember at will now and I think even better and have better thought results. Anyways tnx for reading.
SPIRITUAL SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL LIFE, LIFE IS LIVING SPIRITUAL SATANISM -; MANOFSATAN